President Trump Shares a Tarmac Debate Prep Session – Video and Transcript…

The new White House communications group is making a big mistake by delaying the uploads of the impromptu pressers.  The problem started about two weeks ago, and has continued to worsen.  This recent example was from yesterday and took 28 hrs to surface.

In this tarmac presser President Trump outlines how the impromptu pressers are part of his debate prep.  He then gives a real-time example.  WATCH:

[Transcript] –  THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. You know our senator. You know our governor. They’re great — both of them. And they’re doing a terrific job.

We have a big — two speeches today. And we have thousands and thousands of people waiting. There’s never been anything like this, I will say that, with — I’m being very humble. I’ll say that, Jeff. Is that okay? But there’s never been anything like it. We have tremendous crowds. You saw the lines. They formed two days ago.

So we’re going to make two stops. And you’re going to be with us a little bit, and I know you’re going to be with us a little bit.

And we have a very exciting election coming up. We’re doing very well in North Carolina, very well in Florida, very well pretty much everywhere. We’re looking — we’re doing very well. And when people find out really what we’ve done and how good the economy is and how it’s coming back, the numbers are fantastic. So we — we seem to be in very good shape.

Any questions?

Q Stimulus. Can you give us the latest on stimulus talks? On stimulus talks.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, we’re having talks today. We’re discussing it today, very solidly. We’ll see what happens.

Q Have you talked with Leader McConnell?

THE PRESIDENT: Nancy Pelosi, at this moment, does not want to do anything that’s going to affect the election. And I think it will affect the election negatively for her.

So we’ll see what happens. But there are talks going on as we speak.

Q Have you talked with Leader McConnell about this?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t want to comment on that. But the Republicans will come along.

THE PRESIDENT: No, I think, really, Dr. Fauci is a very nice man, but we let him do what he wants to do. He gets a lot of television. He loves being on television, and we let him do it. Sometimes he says things that are a little bit off, and they get built up, unfortunately.

But he’s a nice guy. I like him. But he’s called a lot of bad calls. He said don’t wear a mask and he said don’t ban China. They were bad calls. He admits that. And I don’t hold that against him. If I did, I wouldn’t have him. I think he’s a nice a guy.

Q Why don’t you fire him?

THE PRESIDENT: Huh?

Q Why not fire him?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t want to. I don’t want to hurt him. He’s been there for about 350 years. I don’t want to hurt him.

Q You’ve been saying that Dr. Fauci said not to wear a mask, but he’s been saying to wear a mask for months.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, he used to say don’t wear a mask. So, you know, you have people on both sides of it. But I’m okay —

Q So why are you still quoting that?

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me. I’m okay with masks. I like it. I think it’s good. A lot of people like it. This gentleman has done an incredible job in Arizona, and he’s taken a very tough stand. But he’s let his economy grow. And, frankly, if they would’ve done that in Michigan and various other places, where the governor just shut it down for everybody except for her husband.

His attitude — you know, they had a spike, and he let the spike play. And they were careful. And now your state is really in great shape.

GOVERNOR DUCEY: Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: What a job. So proud of him.

Q Your Chief of Staff said today that there will be a lawsuit filed on Section 230 on the tech companies. Is it your —

THE PRESIDENT: Who said that? Who said that?

Q Mark Meadows said that, as soon as today, there could be a lawsuit filed.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you know —

Q Is that from the White House?

THE PRESIDENT: — they’ve given — they’ve been given great protection. And when they take down people like Charlie Kirk — you know, Charlie Kirk is a terrific person. And I was — I just heard that he was taken down. And how can you take down Charlie Kirk? He’s mainstream conservative but solid as a rock. He represents a point of view, and he’s putting up something from the New York Post, which is a respected newspaper. I’ll tell you what: The biggest winner in this whole thing is a newspaper called the New York Post, the oldest paper in our country.

So what they have done is really — I’m very proud of them.

Q Are you filing a lawsuit? Or is the campaign filing a lawsuit?

THE PRESIDENT: You’ll be seeing very soon.

Q Mr. President, do you understand that when it comes to the science and a new virus, things change; scientists learn new things and that’s why Fauci and some scientists changed their recommendations?

THE PRESIDENT: You don’t understand. I understand well. You don’t understand, and you never have understood.

Q Is this election going to be a repeat of 2016, given the polls?

THE PRESIDENT: I think so. I think we’ll do better than 2016. We’re way ahead of where we were in 2016, and I’ve done things that nobody has ever done. We built the greatest economy in the world, and we’re building it rapidly again.

If you look at Arizona — you look at the job they’ve done. And I’m just leaving other states. I mean, every one of these Republican-run states are doing phenomenally. The Democrat-run states are not, but they’re not going to affect our numbers very much. I think they’re going to open up on November 4th. They’ll be opening up on November 4th.

And, by the way, the fact that Kristen Welker is, you know, a dyed-in-the-wool radical-left Democrat, or whatever she is —

Q It’s not true, Mr. President, and you know it.

Q That’s not true.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Okay. And then ask — why are you defending her?

Q That’s not true, Mr. President.

THE PRESIDENT: Then ask her: Why did she delete her account? Would you please have her put her account back?

Q Mr. President, you’ve dealt with her, and you know she’s a fine journalist.

THE PRESIDENT: And you know what? It’s not going to affect — I know you want to stick up. It’s not going to affect me. I’m going to be there. But, you know, I told you about the last one, and I was right. And I told you about Savannah Guthrie, and I was right. And I’m telling you about Kristen Welker. Kristen Welker should put all of her statements back on. She deleted her entire account. She shouldn’t do that.

Q What are they going to do with the mics? Are they trying to have —

THE PRESIDENT: The what?

Q Are they trying to have the moderator be able to turn off the mics? Is that what —

THE PRESIDENT: I have no idea.

Q Mr. President, what are you doing to prepare for the debate, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m doing this.

Q (Inaudible.)

The last debate, I had two on one. I usually have two on one, at least. And I did well in the last debate, and we did well with Savannah Guthrie, based on reports. But all you can do is — look, you know, you go around; we do interviews with you. This is like — I call this “debate prep.” This is actually tougher than a debate, if you want to know the truth.

Q Will you do the testing before the debate? And will you authorize your —

THE PRESIDENT: Say it?

Q Will you do the testing before the debate? And will you au- —

THE PRESIDENT: The testing?

Q Yes, the COVID testing. Will you authorize your doctors to tell us when —

THE PRESIDENT: Sure. I would have no problem with it.

Q — the last negative before you —

THE PRESIDENT: I’m — not only am I free — positive, or whatever — what would you call it? I’m totally free. Right? Not only am I free, I’m immune, they say. They say if you’ve had it, you’re immune. Now, the question is, are you immune for four months or for the rest of your life? That’s the only thing we don’t know.

Q Will you authorize your doctors to tell you when you tested negative last, before the last event?

THE PRESIDENT: Sure. Is that very important to you?

Q Yes, sir, it is.

THE PRESIDENT: You seem to be so intent. But if it’s so important to you — why is it so important to you?

Q Because we want to know how long you may have been —

THE PRESIDENT: I know. But why? Why?

Q We want to know if you followed the rules from the debate commission.

THE PRESIDENT: I know. But why is it so important to you?

Q Will you authorize your doctors to release that information?

THE PRESIDENT: Look at the dedication. Yeah, my doctors have already given it. You know, my doctors have given more information than has been given on any human being in the history of the world.

Q But have not given that detail, Mr. President.

Q Mr. President, can you tell us why — what your campaign strategy seems to be to call Biden a “criminal”? Why is that?

THE PRESIDENT: He is a criminal. He’s a criminal. He got caught —

Q He was the Vice President of the United States.

THE PRESIDENT: Read his laptop. And you know who’s a criminal? You’re a criminal for not reporting it. You are a criminal for not reporting it.

Q I’m asking your strategy.

THE PRESIDENT: Let me tell you something: Joe Biden is a criminal, and he’s been a criminal for a long time. And you’re a criminal, and the media, for not reporting it. Good luck, everybody. Have a good time. Have a good time.

END 11:44 A.M. MST

This entry was posted in Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to President Trump Shares a Tarmac Debate Prep Session – Video and Transcript…

1. “He’s good. He’s real good.” (from Roadhouse!)

• Dwayne Diesel says:

He gets them to roll right into everything:

They try to gum him up on Fauci. Try to play Karen with masks (ok, for me, why the he’ll dyes he continue To let them play it’s a dangerous virus narrative? Why? You don’t need a damn mask. And he jets them run…ok…) and he turns it into yeah, I like em, some people like em…here they wore nadhs, good job here. Some issues but opened. Not like Michigan- they have masks too but not do good.

Then my fave:

“Q Mr. President, what are you doing to prepare for the debate, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m doing this.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: What am I doing to prepare? I’m doing this. I’ve done — I’ve done very well in debates. And, you know, you do what you do. You just do what you do.“

Basically telling them I deal with a bias media to prep for a bias media moderated debate. Then puts out Welker’s BS.

In addition…what is this infatuation about how long he’s been negative. I’ve never heard such dumb ass fricking questions before.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

He gets them to roll right into everything:

Then my fave:

“Q Mr. President, what are you doing to prepare for the debate, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m doing this.

Q (Inaudible.)

• GB Bari says:

“…he’s the best there ever was.” (from The Natural)

2. trnathens says:

Matthew 5:20
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

3. Gotta love how our lion answered the debate prep question. PDJT is definitely on fire. Not holding back. Was just as fired up in the later presser on the way to Tucson.

4. Publius2016 says:

Agree! pressers hold Fake News to account!

5. fanbeav says:

Calling the President a liar when he bring up Kristen Welker’s bias! These people are insane!

• GB Bari says:

Honestly I believe some of those younger presstitutes actually don’t know the truth about others in their “profession” in many cases because they’re all so extremely biased that, along with being not too bright, they cannot believe anyone on their side would do half the crap that they actually do.

It’s bias-driven arrogance built on top of indoctrinated ignorance. That’s our fake news media.

• donna kovacevic says:

I continue to be aghast by these bastards called journalists. What flavor is your favorite milkshake Vice P. Biden? What govna. If anyone like that would have dared spoken like that to Justine Trudope, he would have been dragged out in handcuffs. NO, they would not be able to come close to him, let alone ask a question. This disrespect towards your President is seen all around the globe. The words of “Only In America” ring true, and not in a good way. God Bless PDJT.

6. Publius2016 says:

WH Communication only needs to embed one camera and upload directly to WH.gov

7. realeyecandy1 says:

The POTUS but he has been WAY underserved by his team and his reelection team. Some of the crappiest people I ever seen. For some reason it always circles back around to Hope Hicks IMHO

8. A Fortified City says:

Yes this excellent I love it, watched twice. With his finger he points “no you don’t understand, I understand you don’t understand, you have never understood” all those reporters are kids and the whole lot of them together couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag.

9. Merkin Muffley says:

I’ve waited 50 years for a Republican President to do this!!!

10. Blaze says:

Trump: “Joe Biden is a criminal and YOU are a for not reporting it”. “Good luck everybody and have a good time”.

LOVE my President!

11. booger71 says:

Fauci been there like 350 years…..Lol I love our President.

12. Mr. T. says:

Welcome to Phoenix, Mr. President. If you look over the President’s right shoulder, left on the screen, you’ll see Chase Field. It’s a retractable roof stadium and home to our Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Team.

13. Johnny says:

Again Mark Meadows making statements that the President did not authorize.

Meadows is a deep state mole.

14. TheTorch says:

Well based on that. I almost feel sorry for the media over the next two weeks. He is going to wreck them so much, they will be melting down every day.

15. jx says:

28 hours is ridiculous.

16. A Fortified City says:

It’s interesting to note that during this prep time with reporters Trump gives us a little insight into his thoughts concerning Fauci. Trump knew from the beginning that Fauci wasn’t a team player. Trump has been around this stuff a long time and has an excellent read of people. Is Fauci self serving, yes; does Trump know, yes. However the President doesn’t let all that distract him. Everyone was so shook up with regards to Fauci ulterior motives all Trump did was utilize this. And Trump lets everyone know what was really going on, in his very nice mannerly way.

• yucki says:

Fauci’s deeply compromised.
      Somebody failed to do even superficial vetting.

• GB Bari says:

Unless Fraud-ci, who attended Event 201 in 2019, was the anti-Trump cabal’s secret weapon (along with covid-19) all along…..

If you had to throw a hurdle up in front of a roaring economy that was still picking up steam and looking to wipe out any challenger the Uniparty could put up….it’s the almost perfect weapon. Especially when released while the entire country was distracted by Pelosi & Schiff’s Excellent Adventure with Shampeachment.

• regitiger says:

it also showed the invincible platinum clad economic policies trump out into place.

not even a global pandemic can hold sway over his plan.

THAT speaks volumes about his talent for picking excellent people who are creative… willing to ignore status quo and take risks.

we are witnessing legendary leadership folks.

dark knight legend

one we don’t deserve

but need

• Alex Pazzo says:

Can’t wait to see what Trump does with China after the election

• yucki says:

Imagine, a bioweapon – what could motivate a crime against humanity?

• GB Bari says:

What could motivate…?

Extreme greed and desperation to rule the world (One World Government; New World Order, etc. take your pick) ) combined with absolutely zero concern for how many human beings are literally wiped out by the means with which you achieve your objective.

• fragemall says:

it was once thought Pence brought us Fauchi

don’t hear that much anymore

• It has nothing to do with vetting..Fauci is a government employee who cannot be fired; he is in this position because it is his position for years. He is not someone who was chosen he is just there and has been…you cannot fire a government employee .

17. petszmom says:

Not sure why this is problematic. What difference when it is uploaded. Right this minute the headline at Daily mail is the suggestion that PJT is thinking of releasing the transcript of the Lesley Stahl interview so we can see the fake and biased reporting. Based on Trump tweet. That news is what is accessible to the masses. I know of no one in my conservative circle hunting up Trump pressers on youtube. Now we all will be looking for the transcript.

18. alliwantissometruth says:

“THE PRESIDENT: He is a criminal. He’s a criminal. He got caught —

Q He was the Vice President of the United States”

That right there is the essence of what the fake news is all about

Biden got caught. They all know it. He compromised our security and the well being of our country for profit, but as long as he was the DEMOCRAT Vice President, that excuses it all in their minds

He did horrible things, but no big deal. Not worth bringing up because he was the Democrat Vice President

How disgusting and low can these scumbags go?

19. hajeme says:

He’s definitely old school reminiscent of Dick Butkus taking the head off an opponent.

20. MostlyRight says:

I saw AF1 fly over my Tempe home yesterday. A beautiful sight.

“And you, and the media, are criminal for not reporting it.”

Amen.

21. Henry says:

Is there a rat on his comms team?

22. calbear84 says:

95% of these media jackals are effectively agents of the Chinese Communist Party. Trump knows it, and deals with them appropriately.

23. sync says:

Peter Schweizer stated on the radio today that the Wall Street Journal will start reporting on the Biden scandal in a couple of days.

Also, Bevan Cooney has been suddenly been transferred from the federal facility in Oregon

24. Wretched1 says:

I watched this yesterday; it’s old news. It appeared on numerous aggregator sites. I don’t understand the “where’s the beef” angle.

• todayistheday99 says:

Providing sources would helpful. I thought they originated on WH.gov

• GB Bari says:

You just answered your question…. “old news”.

While anyone could watch replays of parts of the presser yesterday, the entire presser plus the transcript weren’t released by the WH Comms team until 28 hours after the actual event. You can bet that the entire fake news Media had their copies of the entire presser as soon as it ended yesterday.

So the fake news media could report, spin, and twist anything they wanted for 28 hours..and did. Yet the conservative media that is dependent upon the WH release for the facts and actual transcript was unable to counter the fake News’ lies and distortions during that long wait.

I believe that is what SD is pointing out.

25. sync says:

Another anonymous source claims the FBI has the Biden laptop

26. Alli says:

What changed 2 weeks ago with WH communications group? Not good. Our President needs to be able to have immediate messaging aired to the people
    Hmm says suspicious cat.

27. fragemall says:

A Genuine American BadAss!!!

MAGA!!!

28. rcogburn says:

The Trump campaign must realize the value of this fantastic 7 minute video of “debate prep”. It counters the MSM, energizes supporters, and who knows what else. It should up, within hours, as “breaking” on every Conservative media site, up on Facebook, blasted out on Twitter, linked Youtube, etc. however they can use it. After 28 hours, the clip is still good, but it’s old news. An unforced error on the part of WH Coms.

Trump Campaign please take note!

29. The Gipper Lives says:

Additionally, the White House is slow to publish his other speeches and appearances. The website itself is clunky and non-user-friendly.

30. Sierra Faith says:

So, anyone know Why WH Communications folks are slower than molasses in January — Sundance is correct, the White House needs to drive, not react to, the narrative of the corrupt corporate Agenda News and Social Media. . . .

31. regitiger says:

today…on this date..

1 million travelers fly commercial air within conus

a number that has not happened since March.

the dark hours are receding.

32. Love me some VSGPDJT…..❤️

33. namberak says:

“Q Mr. President, why did you criticize Dr. Fauci? Does it have anything to do with his high standing in public sentiment?” BWAHAHAHA Even my closet Hitler Democrat neighbor makes fun of Fauxci now. Dr. Pepper has more medical credibility.

34. eric says:

good for you Mr President.

35. Duke says:

McSally is the worst. Look how ridiculous she is there with the AZ mask.

President Trump gave them both barrels “You’re a criminal for not reporting it”

• Karen says:

I did not recognize McSally with that mask on; I kept thinking it was an assistant for President Trump. Perhaps we should use face masks like name tags…Hers should have read, “Hello, Senator McSally”.
      But in reality…All masks should have a disclaimer printed on the surface of them stating, “This face diaper does not protect you from viruses.”
      I ran a tuberculosis clinic for five years, never wore a face mask once, and TB is an airborne bacteria that is larger than a virus.
      Probably most important thing you can do is wash your hands often with soap and water.

• Linda K. says:

Yeah, why the mask? She can’t give it to him or visa versa.

• Alex Pazzo says:

I agree. Fence teetering RINO. However she is better than that bald cuckhold gun grabber

36. leavemygunsalone says:

He’s been there for about 350 years. LMAO.

37. Linda K. says:

Trump is the best President Ever!

38. Judith says:

At the end, the President called the ENEmedia “criminals.” He should have added, they are the “enemy of the people.” If if ever comes down to a war to defend our Constitutional Republic, these lying, TREASONOUS snakes will be the first to go down.

39. supporttrump12 says:

the reporters get stuck on a question that they think people want answered and push it until they look like complete idiots. From what I have seen they use questions to make you wrong. there is no intention to truly get any information. I used to work in the media and from what I am seeing what is being asked only incites and is of no benefit to anyone imo! Wake up people are your lives not better with President Trump…mine is!!