Departing Prescott, President Trump heads to Tucson Arizona for his second rally of the day at Tucson International Airport.  The anticipated start time is 6:30pm EDT.

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN LivestreamFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

154 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Tucson, Arizona – 6:30pm EDT Livestream…

1. FofBW says:

Ahhh!
    More positive stuff!!

2. SanJac says:

When was the last time this country had a President who had just got over being infected with a bio weapon and now does 2 campaign protests within a matter of hours ?

• I Hear You Now says:

and he just told the Press b4 leaving for Tucson that e last 2-3 days of the Campaign he’s expecting to do 5 rallies a day … heard it on OANN on TV.

• Nepanyrush says:

I remember the day he was first diagnosed and Mark Steyn, even though a supporter of President Trump, said on Fox News that he thought President Trump would be sidelined until after the election–that his campaigning was done. Steyn cited how long it takes for recovery, and cited Boris Johnson, and basically felt this was devastating to the Trump campaign. Wow, how things have changed!

• SanJac says:

The sad thing is this President seems to be doing this all on his own without offensive and defensive soldiers.

• Adele Virtue says:

Well it is my belief that God is defending POTUS and will also be his offense. With God on your side do you really need anyone else other than us voters?

• Menagerie says:

You can’t keep a good man with a righteous cause ant his people behind him down.

3. Leon Brozyna says:

He’s on a roll and can’t be stopped.

4. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Tucson Tower to Air Force One You are clear to land.”

5. bosscook says:

I’m very curious about the decision to do a Tucson rally. Here in AZ, conservatives call Tucson the “United State of Socialist Republic” ..apologies to any Tucson Treepers here. It’s a very liberal city, and Mark Kelly (spit) territory. I’m eagerly anticipating viewing this rally to see just how many Trump supporters there are in the USSR.

• Tucson crowd is large and loud!

• jimrockfish says:

I live in Tucson and get discouraged seeing all the Biden and Kelly signs down here. We are the blue belly of the beast in Arizona that’s for sure.

Events like today help me remember I’m not alone in Tucson in supporting our dear President.

I believe he wins easily unless they get away with massive vote fraud. I’m not getting complacent either. Will drag all I can to the polls.

• rmnewt says:

We were elated to see him stop in Tucson. The crowd was truly excited and Yuge… overloaded the venue. Did not get the official count, but certainly over 10k. Very diverse and young crowd as well.
      Standing with a group of students from the UofA, they said all their friends were fans of Trump. I think they were fed up with the pandemic BS.
      The rally was a party and felt like a rock concert. Everyone was smiling and happy. Few masks, maybe 1 in 10.
      Trump was his energetic self and filled with good lines, funny guy and on his game. He never seems to miss an opportunity to thank all the right groups and people. Kind of wish the politicians he lauded would return the favor and better support him.

6. ConservativeInAZ says:

I live in Tucson…it is liberal land. The GOP here is horrible and weak. It’s 93 degrees here. They couldn’t even provide a cover for our great POTUS. Ugh.

7. Pa Hermit says:

Tucson is A10 Wart Hog heaven, I would think they have a good solid backing there. Civilians though would be a different subject. Have 2 sisters there and both are libs.

8. I think the president really needs to do a couple of big rallies in California in a single day. Maybe one in LA/SD area (March AFRB in Riverside?), and maybe one up North at McClellan AFB. I’m not sure how hard it is to setup these military facilities for an “Open House Rally”, but I bet he can get a few hundred thousand people to attend each. I think there is a fair chance that he can win California, but if not, he can at least sweep up a lot of Republican house seats. It would also scare the crap out of the Dems. The message for the speech can be heavily tailored to California to remind people what they really get from their Democrats. I think the people there understand, and everyone else in the country would be watching…

9. All Too Much says:

The other VP candidate today, dressed up all nice and make up in place, waves to her admirers as she walks on stage.

I cannot believe her campaign put this out.

10. SR says:

PTrump body language is very winning and positive. I think election will be over before Nov 3rd for PTrump. The fake media polls will be changing in next few days labor so they can say we were right so watch trusted name in news.
    I don’t think there is need for debate for PTrump. PTrump will not get fair deal with debate.

11. bertdilbert says:

Secretariat on the home stretch…

12. Mike Van says:

Where’s hunter?

13. bcsurvivor2 says:

Boom! SUPERMAN!!!

14. delighteddeplorable says:

This had been such a ride. I eagerly look forward to the coming Red tsunami but at the same time, I don’t want this to ever end. President Trump broke the mold for the ages. 🇺🇸

15. Stanley OO! says:

Crowd chanting SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN…..

16. CET says:

Ground Report from Knoxville. City races have been recently dominated by leftist marxist types that have been successful in organizing to overrun city council. Current and prior mayor both have urban planning degrees, current from Princeton. So you know what we are dealing with. My part of the city is north, generally 100 year old neighborhoods of widely diverse income levels. I’ve never seen as many signs for a presidential candidate here as Slidin’ Biden has. But there has been noticeable turnover in Biden yard signs.

A major 2 lane artery I traverse often with upper end homes had 6 Biden signs zero Trump signs Saturday after the dim convention. This alarmed me as this had always been a very conservative area. Saturday after Trump convention it was 4 Biden to 2 Trump signs. I can’t say if Biden houses switched to Trump, just counted signs at residences.

Today, it’s 6 Trump and 4 Biden with at least one switched. But there were 11 houses with signs for state and US senate candidates whose supporters would not be Biden votes that didn’t have Trump signs. Its realistic to count this as 17 to 4 Trump.

Generally, homes for Biden or local dim candidates have signs for all. In this part of the city, many would consider a Trump sign to be a risk. Taken the state race signs as Trump support, and applying that to the entire side of town, we are close to 60/40 for Trump. The county here is fine. We have a county mayor that would vanquish antifa all by himself.

Just hoping the left has passed the high water mark on this side of town.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Going on a road trip from central Florida to NC and checking out Eastern Tenn for a final place to buy a house and plant our roots.
      Looking forward to counting signs. I’ll report back.

• CET says:

East Tennessee is great. If you can pick your location to suit yourself, spend time in Greenville, Maryville, and Dandrige in upper ET. Athens and Vonore below Knoxville. Knoxville in the county either side is great as well. Real gems all around.

• Deplorably Bonnie Blue says:

Thank you. We are native CA, planning our escape – looking in that area around Knoxville, so this info is very helpful.

• borndwebb says:

I have been looking in that area for some Time, I sure hope you have checked prices recently. I would look at Realtor dot com if you aren’t. Property prices have really jumped. Also I am talking small towns too. Out of the way. Lots of Pendings. I have quit looking. Overpriced, It is this way in many areas. Florida Alabama etc. Speculators seem to have bought and are still purchasing, doing a fix up etc, and thousands of dollars increase. 250,00 now 350,000 in the Gallatin area.

Good luck. be ready to contract imo.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Hubby will be looking for a job next year and want to limit his commute to 30 minutes or so. We want at least 1/2 an acre. Can’t wait to check out the area. Will look at your suggestions. Thank you.

• Free Speech says:

Johnson City is a nice, conservative town of about 70,000, a couple of hours from Asheville, NC, but totally opposite kind of folk.

• Tl Howard says:

Johnson City…

“Walkin’ to the south out of Roanoke
          I caught a trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke
          But he’s a heading west from the Cumberland gap
          To Johnson City, Tennessee”

Love this song, both the Old Crow Medicine Show and the Darius Rucker versions.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Thanks for the information. I don’t know a lot about Tn. other than i like the weather, the mountains. i’ve looked at every youtube video I cand find and it’s such a beautiful state. Plus no state income tax.

17. SR says:

The Globalist Bushie Robert needs to go. PTrump campaign needs to harvest mass ballot delivery on Election Day. Sometime doing wrong is right way to make right.

• Roberts could give the election to Biden..totally corrupt and so are the liberal justices…do any of them every vote differently..totally politicized SC..

• warrprin1 says:

PA Ground Report:
        Wolf, the PA “Governor” (beaucoup election fraud) was out in front of a microphone today, extolling the virtue of Pennsylvanians remaining isolated in their homes, and PA businesses remaining shut-down, “for safety”. “We must stay safe”, repeats the PA Wolf ad nauseam.

I had been seriously considering finding a lawyer to file a class-action lawsuit against the “Governor” who has deprived me, and almost 13,000,000 Pennsylvanians, of our U.S. Constitutional Rights for 236 days now, under his claim of gubernatorial “power to declare State of Emergency”. Over the weekend, he vetoed the General Assembly’s legislation to fully re-open our restaurants. Nope. No can do. “Not safe!!!” Implied: “Shame on all of you who don’t want to be safe!”

With CJ Roberts, as legally undependable as he has become, there is no hope of upholding the Constitution, at least until we again have nine Justices seated and the damn “tie” broken.

Stomachs turning and blood boiling is where we are in PA. Does everyone remember how W extolled the virtues of the Roberts “legal mind” and “integrity” during Roberts’ SCOTUS confirmation process? Yeah, I do too. Roberts looked and spoke true to the mission at the time. Hindsight is a bitch.

What did NWO Globalist W know about Roberts’ “constitutional flexibility”, and when did he know it? Tools – the lot of them! Bought off and sold out. And then they scratch their heads, wondering aloud WHY we have chosen Donald Trump to be our standard bearer and christened him our hero. S’ok, because We Know the reasons why.

• warrprin1 says:

Apologies, a couple of spelling and punctuation errors above. I am enervated about this never-ending sham.

• David M Kitting says:

warrprin1,
          I remember the ‘good old days’, early ’70’s, visiting Dad’s side of the family in Mifflin County[Thomas Mifflin and Ben Franklin were among the 8 from PA to sign the Constitution] Never forget my Uncle Dave’s response to PA’s slogan ‘You’ve got a friend in PA’. he said ‘Don’t call me friend. You’ins don’t even know me!!! You might not even like me.’ Still cracks me up to this day. Salt of the earth folks. Independent as a hog on ice. LoL.

• A Fortified City says:

I can’t believe how strongly I feel this but this will also work in Trump’s favor

• furtive says:

He will vote liberal now until his last dying breath.
      He’s a closeted gay man with 2 illegally adopted foreign kids.
      Very compromised.

18. sunnyflower5 says:

19. Why do people in AZ not like the Republican Gov and McSally…what is wrong with these people? Do they prefer a Dem. In NC, I will vote for Tillis and I would cheer him at a rally..I mean do you want a corrupt immoral person like Cunn … i…..lin? Give me a break…You guys need to understand that we are at war…

• petszmom says:

I heard the boos as PJT introduced him. Perhaps they don’t like RINOS. It is like King Greg here in Texas. We despise this POS RINO and we want to keep Texas red but Greg is busy turning it blue. We want him out but would like a real patriot to run for the republican governor’s ticket in 2022.

• samw12 says:

First off, the “republican” governor is a deep state POS. Second, he isn’t up for re-election as he has served his terms, so it doesn’t matter what we think of him here, as he is gone for good from being out worthless governor. There was fraud last time which is why McSally lost.

Don’t lecture us Arizonians on why we should or should like someone (Ducey) who is literally a clone of Abbott in Texas when it comes to lock downs, mandates and all other sorts of deep state crap that has no basis in science or reality other than keeping the population suppressed. He’s a feckless coward who doesn’t have the balls to say that masks aren’t needed and passes that buck onto the counties to decide instead of doing his job as Governor and running the state.

• Well, I’m glad I got your blood boiling…I’ve been flying my Trump flag at early voting site in NC and it is quite ridiculous to see GOP candidates and workers distancing themselves from Trump…like McSally..so, why do you not like McSally…she would do herself some good if she asked Trump to come there to campaign for her instead she wears a mask..idiot..like John James in MI, how stupid can you be…but same for our Gov candidate Forest…never appears at a Trump rally, so would rather have some RINO who talks nice…that’s how they are here…poll workers spend all their time talking to Dem poll workers instead of standing with Trump supporters…this is why we have the situation we are in…left has taken over because there is no push back. Stick together like the Dems, then you have a chance to influence the RINOS..until then you are just a nuisance and embarrassment to them.

• bosscook says:

No, we don’t prefer a Dem. I don’t like either one of them, but I voted for McSally. We know this is war. And Ducey isn’t up for re-election. And he’s a RINO. He really angered a lot of Arizonans with his on again, off again lockdowns/masks mandates….and he’s on the board of the largest Covid testing company in the State. He was shrilling for more and more useless testing 24/7. That’s why he’s getting booed at AZ rallies. McSally is/was a NeverTrumper, but she’s an opportunist…I think she’s become more supportive of POTUS in the last few months.

• Why do you not like McSally….just wondering…so Kelly is better?

• oops, just re-read she is a never Trumper which is why she keeps losing elections….how can she be so stupid?

• irisandopals says:

Down here living the life on Arizona’s leftist bank. As to the A-10 they can’t stand Davis Monthan AFB existing, and then they realize how much MONEY comes from that sector of the economy. So they stifle their resentment, act as if it’s really the A-10’s replacement that they hate. But some of us would be heartbroken if we lose the Warthog. Wish Congress would realize the solution.

• irisandopals says:

Sorry messed up that should’ve been up higher. McSally is from the McCain side of the family, and she won’t shake loose from Cindy. Anti Rino purists are saying get rid of her – she was primaried and won handily, so she’s up against Mark Kelly and the purists can’t hold their noses and vote at the same time. It’s clear that Kelly will win if they refuse to vote for her, and he’s as crooked as the rest of the Dem party. the GOP is kinda interesting here in AZ.

• A Fortified City says:

Use to call it where I came from “two-faced”

• Ocelot says:

The boos were prevalent when the Gov was announced by POTUS.

The blond woman with the MAGA hat and black 2020 T shirt (front row just right of the podium) impressively never held back her true feelings. 100 % Trump and 100 % against the Gov.

President Trump’s support for the Gov didn’t seem to affect her opinion of POTUS but it might have a few others.

20. Lucille says:

Your daily dose of positive thinking backed up by facts…

Biden Campaign IMPLODING as EARLY VOTING in Key Swing States FAILS MISERABLY!!!
    October 19, 2020

21. sundance says:

• bosscook says:

THESE tweets are the MOST informative and most encouraging. Especially the numbers for “did not vote in 2016”.

• irisandopals says:

So hey boss – I’m not registered as a Republican down here cuz atmosphere soooo blue. What about you? My point being I do think that alot of conservatives don’t register – esp in Tucson as Republicans. I think the did not vote in 16 is important.

22. spoogels says:

SCOTUS Sells Out the Constitution Again — Extends Election Day 72 Hours in Pennsylvania; Roberts Votes With Liberals

23. Patience says:

“WE LOVE TRUMP”

“WE ❤ TRUMP”

“🙎‍♀️👧🧑👨🧓👩‍🦰👨‍🦰👩‍🦱👨‍🦱👩‍🦲👨‍🦲👩‍🦳👱‍♂️👳‍♀️👳‍♂️🧔👲 💓 🦸‍♂️ !”

24. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump! We love you! LANDSLIDE!

25. bertdilbert says:

Democrats are not going to get out of their chair to vote for Biden. I expect more of a mid term turnout from democrats rather than a Presidential election.

26. Tiffthis says:

Caught the last 25 min. Good times

27. Patience says:

What a wonderful and truly appreciative an (yes) humble man!

President Donald J Trump waved… and waved all the way to and up onto AirForceOne to those patriots
    >And they gladly waved back.

Beautiful

28. Wethal says:

Bad news from PA. SCOTUS just let stand a PA Supreme Court ruling that allowed three extra days to count mail-in votes. Votes have to be postmarked election day. Hard-to-read postmarks will be counted unless it is clear they weren’t mailed on election day.

Vote was 4-4. You know how Roberts voted.

Watch for late night mailbox stuffing.

29. Lion2017 says:

Agree! Watched on C-SPAN & was happy that they stayed with President Trump until he walked onto AirForceOne. Our Lion kept walking in & out of the camera shot and kept waving to his supporters. Beautiful indeed after two rallies back to back in the heat.

30. owtolunch says:

Tucson crowd chanting SUPERMAN —

Donald needs to get a superman shirt —

wear it under his shirt…

open up his shirt at the end of his speech…..

the media will all have esplody heads — it would dominate the news instantly….

31. spoogels says:

Georgetown University hires Peter Strzok to teach at foreign service school

32. 4sure says:

Just announced that PTrump and Biden mic in next debate will be muted.

• HillariousClinton says:

Guaranteed they won’t mute Biden….

• BofTruth says:

President Trump must NOT participate if that is the case. Foreign policy discussion is dropped because of the Biden Crime Family …. and now this. It’s all rigged against Trump including the moderator whose family was at the White House for Xmas in 2012! All a coordinated ploy so Biden isn’t faced with answering questions!!!

• frogman says:

What about the “moderator”? If I was the POTUS I would not agree to this, Demand a no “moderator” debate.

• suncc49 says:

I would bust out a megaphone lol

• Debra says:

Our VSGPDJT should then insist on a wall separating the two, such that the audience can see both candidates, as can the inquisitioner — but neither candidate can see each other.

Thus, the attempts at talking without the effect of the mic will not affect the actual ‘allowed’ answers.

Oh, and somebody can make book on how long in endurance that set-up takes before SLO-Joe decides to take his frustrations up with The Donald ‘behind the barn’ . . .

33. SR says:

PTrump has 2 minutes to talk anything. Let ans in 30 second and attack 1.5 minutes on Biden. She can ask any question but PTrump can ans anything or talk about any topic. Forget about debate but talk to American people directly and bring Biden corruption.
    ——
    I am here to talk to American people directly so donot worry about these media scripted questions. Let destroy Biden and he can not stand longer.
    —————

34. Slightly off thread, but definitely election-related. Just read article over at Townhall that Scotus, due to a 4-4 vote today, has effectively allowed Pennsylvania to count mail-in votes until 5PM Friday, November 6. This was the ruling of the Pa Supreme Court. RNC requested a stay, but Scotus failed to deliver, so Pa court decision stands.

Guess which justice voted with Breyer, Sotomayor and Kagan.

Does anyone seriously believe that we’ll be 6-3 with Barrett? Not. A. Chance.

35. furtive says:

A WAR FOR THE Whitehouse: Trump Has to Be Cold Blooded, says Steve Pieczenik
    The Democratic Party are self-destructing…senile demented Biden is the metaphor.

No battle plan to dispute results
    “Now is the time for America to start incarcerating these people without rationalizations…
    Falchi has to be fired for insubordination Immediately….Wray is a pimp..the fbi is useless. Homeland security can replace them…

BIG DOMESTIC Administrative PROBLEMS
    JUST START FIRING
    GET RID OF BARR ..HE’s a LOYAL operative of the CIA.
    GET A NEW AG & CIA DIRECTOR RIGHT AWAY.
    DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY!

(Secret: He has a hard time firing people.)
    Big Problem: THERE is going to be ballot harvesting ..in the liberal states, it is permitted
    -Vote in person
    -Silence White House leaking
    -Pence reinforces Trump successes”

Video interview:

RECOMENDS : Ric Grenell must expose Dorsey. He’s the worst CEO in big tech. “Isn’t it amazing you have been considered the “bachelor of the year” for 15 years? Come out, Jack”

36. what’s laughable about John Roberts is reading his decisions – always the significant ones – is he still pretends to be some sort of constitutionalist but then, with tortured silly arguments, lands w/ the libs. It’s a very dishonest and slimy approach.

The man is an arrogant elitist jerk, full of his power yet lying his tail off to pretend to be something he’s not – a jurist.

He’s not blackmailed, he’s just a political hack with a jellyspine. He’s the stealth liberal that W wanted.

• I think CJ Roberts will go along with the other lefties, complete with tortured reasoning, when the vote will hurt Trump, whom I believe he loathes. Not yet quite as disciplined as the other three, but I’m sure they’re bringing him along.

37. ezgoer says:

Since this was a 4-4 tie in SCOTUS it is not a ruling. It merely means the lower court ruling stands. Another appeal can be filed to stop the counting of ballots after election day and hopefully Barrett will be seated by then. That should lead to a 5-4 decision banning ballots being received and counted after election day. LETS HOPE.

38. Northwoodswatcher says:

Let us hope and pray!

Robert Cahaly at Trafalgar Group has predicted Trump winning with mid-270s of electoral votes…

…but he also said he was worried about the demonRATs stealing Pennsylvania.

I believe that his prediction of a slim Trump victory was based on Trump winning Pennsylvania.

I don’t know if there is a path to victory if Pennsylvania gets stolen for Biden, given that a number of the swing states have demonRAT governors, and the demonRAT Secretary of State for each state is who certifies that state’s election.

I believe that Trump will see a landslide in votes, but the question is not whether he gets the landslide, it’s whether the demonRATs have set up a foolproof system to generate enough fake votes to overcome any landslide.

This seems to be the only rational reason for Biden/Harris’s noncampaigning and almost zero door-to-door get-out-the-vote ground game.

If Big Tech has somehow put in place a way for the demonRATs to electronically steal the election, then what Biden/Harris are doing would make sense….

Someone please correct me as I hope I am missing something … I cannot believe that the Trump campaign hasn’t taken steps to deal with this demonRAT Big Tech-allied strategy….

39. woodstuff says:

It’s fun to stay at the YMCA!