President Donald J. Trump holds a Make America Great Again rally at Prescott Regional Airport in Prescott, Arizona. The anticipated start time is 12:00pm MST / 3:00pm EDT – [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

198 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Prescott, Arizona – 3:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Patience says:

“Just remember that… Bill Barr is a very fair man…. Just REMEMBER that”

I believe that is a HUGE message

2. Translation: Ease up on AG Barr. He is giving these evil doers every chance to come clean.

Lets see what happens.

3. sunnydaze says:

4. Maquis says:

“Cuomo Killed.”

5. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump posted about Cuomo before rally.

6. Where the hell is your great Gov. Wait don’t get up yet…

PDJT is on a roll.

• samw12 says:

Dooceeee is a POS. He’s a RINO like the Gov of Texas with his “mask mandates”and lock down crap. He was too spinless to say we don’t need these mandates himself so he let each county decide, which of course most went with “wear the mask that does nothing”.

7. bcsurvivor2 says:

Women of the suburbs….are cheering BIGLY! I am one of them…

8. TrumpTrumpsBiden says:

We’re just finding out about this rally now. We could have been to it in Prescott.

9. Love it when PDJT mentions women don’t like Trump, then you hear women cheering loudly.

10. Patience says:

How DC an US politics works
    >was just explained

11. Maquis says:

“Twelve more years!”

12. Maquis says:

Hunter got hacked like Scully was hacked!

13. flova says:

His comments about Barron are so fatherly. You can tell he is very proud of him.
    His children have been raised right. That’s not easy, I imagine, when you have material wealth like they do.

14. Patience says:

LOLing!!!! ……….”Why? Cuz he’s a genius?”

15. sundance says:

• lolli says:

🤔 indeed.
      Thanks Sundance.

• mimbler says:

I can’t imagine Barr doing anything positive before the election, so my speculation is that PDJT is trying to calm the waters till the election because firing Barr before would be a really bad deal. I’ll be very surprised to see Barr last until 2021 with his performance to date. Time will tell though, and future events may change my mind.

• SD, agree PDJT is in a new phase of the campaign followed by PDJT:…”finds optimal solutions, the optimal positive perspective”

• Bogeyfree says:

He’s the Attorney General for Pete’s Sake. He’s the the elementary school crossing guard.

Again, who says this……

“Well, as I said in my confirmation hearing, one of the reasons I came back is because I was concerned that people were feeling there were two standards of justice in this country. And that the political and that the justice, or the law enforcement process was being used to play political games. And I wanted to make sure that we restore confidence in the system. There’s only one standard of justice.”

How do you restore and ensure a one system of justice and not hurt those who demand a two tier system of justice?

How soon can we have Sidney as our new AG or Special Counsel to investigate the FIB and DOJ?

• Steve Saaf says:

He is responding to the National Review article.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I’m sitting here doing the same thing your emoji is doing. 🙂 Nice riddle from Trump, but I’ll give it a shot: If this has something to do with the laptops (as opposed to the Russia coup/conspiracy) then the “fair” part might be the feds confirming that yes, the Bidens WERE involved in kickbacks and other illegal/unethical acts. Maybe even announcing that charges may eventually be brought. While the “doesn’t want to hurt anybody” part could involve the OTHER stuff on the laptops… maybe he’s saying that the bad stuff that’s NOT involving money crimes, like videos of drug use, prostitution, etc will NOT be released to the public.

Heh… just wild guesses, and probably way off. 😉

16. sundance says:

17. gonzotx says:

He needs to be laying out the Biden crimes clearly
    Over and over and over

18. The Gipper Lives says:

Ten Percent Joe gets half of Hunter’s 20%. That a total of twenty percent. And Jim unknown gets 10%. If that is Jim Biden, then Joe would presumably get half of his crooked brother’s salary, too. That would make him Twenty-Five Percent Joe.

And that’s if the Big Guy doesn’t get a cut from the other partners, too.

If he got half of each partner, that would be 45%, with his own 10% makes 55% total. Now you’re talkin’.

“Old 55”.

• Dutchman says:

I guess the email or text is kinda ambiguous, but it seems to say Joe gets 50 per cent, and then 10 percent for “the BIG guy.

Makes no sense, if the “BIG guy” is Joe.

I think it means Obama was getting his 10 percent. Hillary is probably throwing ashtrays, right now.
      “That Kenyan mothertrucker was getting FIFTEEN percent, from ME!”

Its just like the mafia, each family kicks a percentage to those higher up the food chain.
      The “Big guy” was OBAMA.

• listingstarboard says:

Yep I agree, its Obama.

• The Gipper Lives says:

Hunter said Joe got half of his salaries in a personal email to his sister.
        The 10% for the Big Guy is the percentage breakdown of a specific Chinese Deal set up by Joe:

20% for Hunter Biden
        20% for Rob Walker
        20% for James Gilliar
        20% for Tony Bobulinski
        10% for Jim unknown (Biden?)
        10% for Joe “Big Guy” Biden

I think its clear from the context the Joe is the Big Guy–Hunter also calls him my guy.

Like Hillary, Joe is a kleptocrat first, Socialist second. Obama is an Islamo-Communist true believer, more motivated by cause than cash. He let the Clintons and Bidens run their own bribery empires while he concentrated on wrecking America and rescuing the Ayatollah with cash and nukes, knowing he would get his too, such as the Netflix payoff.

19. jb says:

Hearing that it was really small.
    Are they sure it wasn’t a Russian troll’s?

20. Patience says:

Goodness………………..,
    I do –indeed love me MY President Donald J Trump !
    💘

21. wpsahm says:

I know it’s just politics, but it makes me nauseous to hear him praise our wretched governor, Doug Ducey. UGH

22. Patience says:

“The best IS yet to come. It’s coming!”

23. Patience says:

Sundance, THANK YOU for all you do!!!!!

24. A Fortified City says:

Wow another great get together with the patriots and President Trump in Prescott.?

25. sunnydaze says:

I just flipped over to MSNBC. They’ve got a reporter at the Rally, yelling thru his blue facemask . Background is LOUD “YMCA” music and HUGE crowd of supporters. I mean Really. Huge. It’s a great crowd shot, really.

Caption below reads “Trump’s Mormon Support in AZ. Slipping”.

What a riot!!! Just hysterical.

26. Jase says:

I honestly don’t know what to make of PDJT’s comments about Barr.
    I don’t see anything fair in a justice system that allows for innocent people to be persecuted while the guilty roam free and laugh in our faces.

• wpsahm says:

IF Barr is “protecting the institutions”, hopefully it means he’s fixin to cut Barr loose, so he can be nice and fair someplace else.

• I Hear You Now says:

Jase … Sundance has a few tweets about this … just type this into your browser without the spaces:

T h e L a s t R e f u g e 2

or this may take you to Sundance’s twitter page:

@TheLastRefuge2

27. bosscook says:

I’m sure there were Phx people and people from neighboring towns, but Prescott’s population is 46K. The crowd estimate was about 46K.

Landslide.

28. Tornarosa says:

I’m always confused what times the rallies are going to really start. The times on the schedule are for ground arrivals on scene I guess. They just did the National Anthem.

Prescott is a high altitude airport, wit 7600 ft to the taxiway turn off. The 757 is a climb monster, but a little tight on a hot day there. I’m guessing he’ll be making a grand entrance with Marine One. Too far to drive.

29. A Fortified City says:

I just hope Bill Barr was listening because President Trump said, he said I’m only gonna say this once.
    And what the President said was our AG is a very fair man. So then, I’ll be the first to say I was wrong if Barr does come through with the goods.

30. Tornarosa says:

President Trump Rally Trivia The Density Altitude at Prescott Airport is 7300 ft

31. EnoughIsEnough says:

When I see the overwhelming support of President Trump, I cannot help but reflect on a question asked of him, I believe at a debate. “Will you accept the results of the election?” I have two points to make. I wish he had answered ” I will accept them as passionately as the left accepted 2016″. Also, I think those proposing “gotcha” questions like that should be asking the citizens of this great nation the same. The ONLY way President Trump can lose is through fraud, and if hijinx and cheating hands the election to the candidate who is phoning it in, the people will not accept it. I am so happy to see this man receiving such strong support after he and his family have been ruthlessly attacked for years. Stay strong, President Trump. We have your back.

32. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Yup, quote of the day from Prescott, Arizona:
    “…….. CNN, you dumb bast@rds!”

33. keebs63 says:

I was there. It was so fun. Free hats, beanies, t-shirts, water. It was festive. The 3 Osprey helicopters were cool.
    A bald eagle was circling really high for a awhile before he arrived.
    My favorite part:

34. keebs63 says:

A bald eagle was circling really high for a awhile before he arrived.
    My favorite part: