Massive Crowds Line California Streets Cheering for President Trump…

Momentum is building… all across social media platforms the MAGA movement is pushing back against censorship… Massive boat parades; incredible vehicle parades; both replete with flags and banners supporting our President.   Yard signs are now going out in force and the MAGA gear is visible everywhere.  In the past week the latest viral platform videos are of Trump dancing, Trumpy dance and Tik Tok duets.  Good stuff.

The biggest single attribute connecting all of these visible events is joy, fellowship and the visible spirit of a patriotic movement happy to stand with President Trump.   Tens-of-thousands for rallies and events; and even surrogates for President Trump are drawing exponentially larger crowds than the democrat candidate.   The monster vote is HERE:

We have the best candidate. We have the best message. Our movement color-blind is optimistic and filled with patriotic joy. Massive numbers of Latinos; massive numbers of blacks; massive numbers of young voters; we got this. Our opposition is shallow, reliant upon astroturf and media manipulation. Ignore the narrative engineers and join in fellowship. Live your best life.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Heros, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

289 Responses to Massive Crowds Line California Streets Cheering for President Trump…

1. bluecat57 says:

The GOP made a mistake giving up on California. Maybe Trump will help make the state Golden Again.

• Seneca the Elder says:

blue cat – same damn thing with New York. I honestly believe that if the disgusting NY GOP had actually done any work on this campaign, our President Trump could carry this state. But that’s not the case. My local county and town GOP doesn’t even have signs or banners to give out.
      After this election, there needs to be a complete purge (in the Soviet sense) of every state and local GOP committee to get rid of the traitors.

• 1stgoblyn says:

They don’t do anything for the R candidate in states like NY, CA, MN, MI, IL, etc. b/c they, the GOPe, are swamp monsters. They are in on the globalist elitists bandwagon and don’t want to have their boat rocked. MHOO

• Eagle Driver says:

Right on…Same here where I live…Went down to Repub headquarters…NOTHING…Another veteran was also there and we asked…DO YOU SUPPORT THIS PRESIDENT THEN WHY DON’T YOU HAVE SIGNS AND SUCH…BLANK STARES…
        I agree the repub machine is broken and it needs to be re-done from the bottom up…

• Tornarosa says:

Speaking of the Republican Machine. I was an alternate delegate to the California State Convention once. We spent three days of heated discussions in committees to hammer out our platform planks and resolutions to vote on. The vote was at 10am Sunday after most people had left

• Kag says:

Both parties are broken. As usual the dims are actively burning it down while the Republicans are passive and allow theirs to fracture. It’s so rare to have a DJT to cary such a mess of discombobulation like the republican party where the majority of it’s leaders are actually against him. Only his amazing ability to reach the masses IMO is why there is even a chance for his party to win majority in either chamber of congress. And if there is not a legitimate MAGA candidate to follow 45, I fear a major chunk of the Trumpers out here will drop from the Republican party in 2024.

• tularevava says:

Here in Cali, the GOP reminds me of battered wives. But here in the Central Valley of Cali we are bold and proud hundreds of Trump signs alongside our Devin Nunes signs. Ever vigilant, I’ve only lost one sign. And when my neighbors learned of it, they were very angry. I pity the person who tries to take the new one. lol. As Sundance says, I’m filled with joy. I know there will be massive cheating here, but in our hearts we will know that we won and the dims lost and the corporate media lost bigly. Maga 2020

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

They work against us in Santa Clara, or to be nice..offer little to no support, as well!

They have nothing to do with these Trump car parades, boats around SF Bay or the flag drops on overpasses.

Those are all organized by individuals!

• betseyross says:

Same here in No. VA. The Republicans are just not fighters here. They think they don’t have to. They act like they are entitled and it is beneath them to campaign. It’s maddening!.

• It’s the same in Colorado. I responded to an email to work on a get out the vote blitz last weekend and no one called or emailed me with the details.

• DJT2020 says:

I think big problem in New York is a defeatist attitude. A lot of people do not vote because they assume it is a blue state. Trump is engaging more rural people. Rural people are getting involved in politics for self preservation. The rallies evident many non 2016 voters. We are going to see record rural turn out.

• trump20162024 says:

The vampire state has been ruined by pro-commie leftists like the Cuomo crime family and the RINOs before them, including Nelson Rockefeller. That fact that these leftists have outlawed fracking in the impoverished Southern Tier is a perfect example of their treachery against the American CITIZENS who reside in New York state. Andrew Cuomo could have solved many of the state’s crumbling infrastructure problems by embracing native New Yorker Trump in 2017. Instead, Andrew put his own corruptocratic political interests ahead of the interests of the CITIZENS of New York.

• John OB says:

Look at Politico 2016 results to show where the campaigns throw their time and dollars. Other than fraud, It’s the only way to explain how more people voted in Florida than States with a much larger population or similar population.

Votes cast for all candidates quick compilation:
        Florida 9,387,000…29 Electoral
        California. 9,194,000…55 Electoral
        Texas. 8,903,000..38 Electoral
        New York. 7,045,000…29 Electoral

Add Long Island NY yesterday…they’re out there…

• herebouts says:

The GOP are lazy as evidenced during the last administration, They would rather moan and groan choosing inaction. The Democrat president gave them the that opportunity to say, “Aint’t it awful?!” and then back to business as usual.

• alvasman says:

Interesting. About the only thing I heard from the GOP was numerous mailings about how to request mail-in ballot. It’s almost as if they were colluding with the Democrats.

• bluecat57 says:

Amen. Here in South Carolina, we have RINO Hunt. Most of the Republicans are Democrats saying they are Republican to get elected.

• On the left coast…Oceanside ( San Diego ). Camp Pendleton is my neighbor. There have been 2 massive Trump boat parades , weekend car rallies. I wear a Trump 2020 mask and get quiet ‘thumbs up’ when in grocery stores. Newsom recall is massive and praying for the good ol’ days of being Red. Unfortunately SD Mayor is a RINO and panders to all social issues. He has aspirations of Sacramento .

• daylight58 says:

*sigh* Every time that I miss those years in Southern California (1962 – 1992), and San Diego (’83 to ’94) in particular, posts like that one remind me why I left.

Lived down by ‘the Murph’, but worked up in San Marcos for 5 of those years.

• TonyEuropa says:

Noted that the corporate propaganda machine is NOT talking about Gruesome’s recall at all.

Unlike Gray Davis’.

• bluecat57 says:

I lived in San Clemente. I had planned on leaving our home feet-first. Then 9/11 happened and the world changed. I don’t plan on going back.

• Aeyrie says:

Agreed! I have been saying for a long time that there has been a massive MAGA population here keeping their heads down to avoid the inevitable retaliation from angry activists and anarchists.

From your fingers to God’s ears, bluecat57!! I would love nothing better than to see my state become Golden again. It has been heartbreaking to see its inevitable decline under decades of liberal leadership.

It was so heartwarming to see the magnificent welcome given to PDJT down in my old stomping grounds in Newport Beach. I live about 20 miles north of there now. We’ve got this, Treepers. Just keep hanging in there, NEVER GiVE UP. NEVER GIVE IN.

• calisandy says:

The old stomping grounds – Newport Beach & Lido. Wish I had known this was going on, because I would have been there! I was in Newport on Saturday at Bristol Farms market, and mistakenly tried to sign a recall petition for Gavin Nuisance (I live in Riverside, so no-go). Lots of people were signing. Don’t give up on us!

• Joemama says:

You can print out your own petition and sign it and mail it in or drop it off at collection centers. They have a couple of versions. One has space for 5 signatures and another has something like 20.

Be sure you follow instructions closely. The demoncrats enforce crazy rules to disqualify the petitions that they don’t like. They disqualified the first petition to throw out Newsome last year. If any part of your signature touched the “sign here” line or went below the line on that petition, they disqualified you. People were making templates out of plastic transparencies, so your pen could not touch the line.

2. lemontree says:

Lots of Californians at the Nevada event.

3. Shelley Childs says:

Now THAT’S the way to kick start my week!

4. flatlandgoober says:

Happy tears right here. Lots of them.

5. trnathens says:

President Donald Trump 2016

“This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system.”

——-

Nelson Rockefeller 1991

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national determination practiced in past centuries.” (David Rockefeller, speaking at the June 1991, Bilderberg meeting in Baden-Baden, Germany June 1991.)

——-

Daniel 2:22
    22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Matthew 24:10-11
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 10:26-27
    26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
    27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Psalm 23:4
    4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

6. realeyecandy1 says:

I have felt for over a week this calm calm feeling. I had been praying desperately for help dealing with all the media and online negativity and for just peace for my soul regardless. I was feelling so anxious and depressed. I no longer feel that way, it started after the Pence debate and it’s been a sense of “we got this” Seeing all the rallies being self organinzed, the car parades now that weather has got cooler, the motorcyle parades, the large lines of people cheering him on down the streets.

Now folks THIS is enthusiasm….they will VOTE. THEY are not out there for the fun of it…..they have a MISSION

We will win. I feel it in my soul now. I am calm.

7. A Fortified City says:

Thank you Sundance very positive message this morning, all of us share the tendency to be doubtful and discouraged which allows for second guessing. We hold one another up and provide strength to the limping knee by encouraging each other. Surely we do a great disservice to one another by being temperamental. This site is at it’s very best when we show patience and kindness

8. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Early Monday morning the democrat candidate’s handlers have declared they will provide no public or media events until after the upcoming debate. According to The Hill, the Biden Campaign has “called a lid” until Thursday. This comes after a lackluster appearance in liberal hotspot Durham, NC over the weekend where Joe Biden yelled at a mostly empty parking lot and about a dozen fans. Twelve for the lonely democrat in North Carolina while some twelve thousand showed up for president Trump in Nevada.

9. starfcker says:

You know, I was so impressed by some of these videos people had posted on the open thread last night that I sent them out to any of my friends that I felt were worried at all about what might happened in the election. I just got up and found this post this morning and it made me smile. You are exactly right, Sundance. This election is a joke. The Democrat Party, their candidates, everything they stand for, everyone behind the scenes, just everything, an absolute joke. The media projections, the debates, the polling, all of it. Garbage. Scumbags. Dirtbags. Whatever you want to call them. Absolute joke. And the reckoning is coming. Trump turned out to be the guy that we hoped he would be. I’m amazed at how many things I doubted him on here and there, eventually he turned them right back around to what he originally promised. I don’t doubt his methods anymore, any of them. He knows what he’s doing. Amazing guy. Better than I even hoped, and I had a lot of hope in him. And we ain’t seen nothing yet.

10. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

This is my neck of the woods!!!! I’m telling you, the OC is on fire for VSGPOTUS!! Flags and signs everywhere!! Yesterday was so off the hook for Trump, it was great!
    You’ll notice a very large contingent of Armenians. There are 1,000,000 Armenians in So Cal and they are up in arms now. It would be great to see Trump come out with a statement of support for their cause.
    Also, the huge Vietnamese population, (think Little Saigon) are all on the Trump train. These people know the vile results of Communism and see it in the Dummycrapper Party. I LOVE the spirit of the Vietnamese people.

11. cheryl says:

Makes me feel good to see that in California. The whole state was red last time except for those craptacular cities that outvote the rest of the state much like the northern part of VA cancels out the votes of the rest of my state.

12. ajshu says:

Many Republicans in the once great state of California. The DemoNazis have seized power and are turning our state into a cesspool.

We must make California great again . Turn out the corrupt villains And radical communists who are destroying our state.

President Trump can lead the way!

13. ajshu says:

President Trump can lead the way!

14. ajshu says:

President Trump can lead the way!

15. Dukeofearl says:

Probably too late to get the electoral votes from CA and NY, but I think with massive turnout on the way “we” also win the popular vote this time!

• Mr e-man says:

Downballot candidates are just as important. Without Nancy as Speaker, they would not have the ability to do fake investigations and shampeachments.

16. keystonekon says:

That video made me cry! California on a Sunday morning? The second one posted with the Armenian-American people chanting for peace was beyond moving.

Pray, talk to,others, vote and pray lots more.

17. keystonekon says:

Pray, talk to,others, vote and pray lots more.

18. YvonneMarie says:

Sundance-
    I think you do have the sense of how the political electorate flows for American elections.
    Two years ago your sense was kind of foreboding….but at least we did keep the Senate then.
    I am relieved to read & see the optimism in your blog here.
    I trust your sense.
    May God keep & bless all Trump (all Republican politicians) voters of 2020.
    Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is praying for us.

19. chiefworm says:

I just had the strangest thought about our VSG President Trump’s rally locations. Like ripples radiating outward, the positivity pushes into those hard blue areas and chips away at those that are still patriots and provides them with the strength to stand up and say “Enough!”. The exponential growth of one person telling two people and onward grows the cause of freedom. I don’t see a landslide or a tidal wave nor a tsunami; what I do see, is the harmonics of all these little ripples, creating a “Freak Wave” that seemingly comes out of nowhere and surprises the carp out of everyone.
    Just my two-cent perspective.

• Tornarosa says:

Bravo chiefworm! Nikolai Tesla would have approved your explanation. Trumpworthy.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

I think this too. Great analogy. Just in the past two or three days even in CT I have started to see more and more Trump signs.

I was driving back from Upstate NY via 17, 81, and 84…Trump signs everywhere. Big ones. Small ones. Extra big ones. Homemade ones. Paper ones. Wood ones. Plastic ones.

As I got closer to CT border nearer NYC via 84….Biden signs appeared. Biden signs in CT.

20. 4sure says:

This Catholic Priest is a brave man of God. This should be preached in every church in America until election. He states to his congregation clearly why no Catholic should vote for Biden.

21. Tornarosa says:

California allows Election Day / Same Day voter registration. A spirited Trump Rally could make a real impact.

The real problem in California, that no one talks about, is the Winner Takes All stupidity.
    California is the most populous State with 40 million people, ~12% of the US Population.
    Potentially over 5% of the US population is effectively disenfranchised, easily enough to affect the national election. It is so grossly unfair that discussion is non-existent, the strongest censorship..

If half the State wants to vote itself into Democrat Hell, go in peace and good luck, just leave the rest of us alone. Never mind the Sh*thole Third World dictatorships, we need a serious campaign to Free California!

• The solution is change the way the California electors are selected. I would suggest by congressional district, and whoever wins the state popular vote gets the additional 2 electors.

I’m not sure how you do that in CA with the progs in charge, but Maine doesn’t have a winner take all.

• jello333 says:

Maine and Nebraska both. How bizarre that two of the smaller states seem to have figured it out so much better than the rest. Yeah, we need to get rid of this stupid state-level winner-takes-all garbage, and switch to congressional district.

• riverelf says:

States like Calif, Illinois, NY map out a scary potential future. Conservative voices are effectively drowned out by the full-blown socialist-ruled population centers. GOP gives up. And look at the blue poison infecting Co, Az, even Texas, JUST from ex-Californians. Ex-NYers now doing the same thing right now across the southeast?

Rural counties need better representation across this great land or we end up like Canada where a couple of cities have taken over the decision-making process.

Vote for President Trump and CRUSH SOCIALISM.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Yes, they redo districts and typically draw a straight line until they need to draw a circle to bring in enough blue voters to override the population of the rural areas. Look at the voting maps where gerrymandering has occurred. The dems try to cry foul but just look at how districts are reshaped when each party is in office. When Dems are in…what I typed above happens. Literally a straight line with a big loop to bring in part of a city to a largely rural district. And, as mentioned it’s always enough population-wise to surpass the population of the county.

When R’s are in they remove the large circular cut out and make the line straight again. Just look at maps before and after redistricting efforts.

• TonyEuropa says:

We need to split the place and/or put in a State Electoral College.

Personally, I’d like to see Jefferson, East California and West Calimexistan.

We keep the oil, the Central Valley, Edwards, the Sierras, Big Bear, We could allow Riverside and San Bernardino in, and of course The OC and SD.

My only concern is Ventura and Santa Maria Counties. Santa Barbara is small enough we could absorb it, but then we got LA, what do we do? We don’t want Mad Max, Pencil Neck, Il Duce Garcetti… maybe build them a low speed train to SF with no stops, no exists?

Trump’s DOJ needs to step into Calimexistan and monitor our elections the way they did in the Deep South years ago.

• Kroesus says:

I have always said if the commies want “self-determination” it should not be limited to just the states. Give it on a county by county basis and if some portions of states want to “secede” then they carry their portion of the national debt away with them.

• TonyEuropa says:

A portion… how to calculate that?

If the voters agree to a state wide bond measure they ought to appraise the damage county by county. A “high speed” train between LA and SF? Fine, let LA and SF pay for it.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, we’re hearing a lot of debate about popular vote vs electoral, but there’s a middle ground we don’t hear much about. Of course pure popular vote for the whole country would be seriously wrong. But the current system leaves a lot to be desired too. As you say, California is a perfect example: How totally UNFAIR it is that a candidate can win by a single vote, and yet take ALL of the state’s electoral votes. Same goes for all the states, but it’s even worse in the largest states (whether they normally go Dem or Rep is immaterial). So I think instead of winner-takes-all at the state level, it needs to be changed to winner-takes-all at the congressional district level. I think that would be MUCH fairer… for both sides.

22. herebouts says:

This is a sight for sore eyes as President Trump supporters line the streets in the California sun!

23. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

It’s so funny. We have a Trump 2020 flag wave over highway 17 every Saturday. We welcome all the beach goers heading from Santa Clara into/ out of Santa Cruz.

The locals have an emergency Facebook page (95033 Fire/Emergency) and were bitching about us and people suggested calling law enforcement.

We had every type of law enforcement drive by and wave!!!!

The two guys beside me were retired law enforcement! A former Police Officer and a Santa Cruz Sheriff’s Deputy!

We have more fun with the one car out of ten, that gives a single finger salute, then the four out of ten that honk and wave for the President!

We’ll be there again Saturday! Biden people are catching on and got to our spot before us, for the first time, this weekend. We chased them off by numbers. 😀

Unfortunately, our brothers and sisters in San Franfeces attempted the same thing and Antifa was called in to stop it. I’m worried about the violence, unfortunately the other side is really asking for it, and attacks our peaceful gatherings. Until the political leaders stop supporting Antifa the violence will escalate.

24. bcgone says:

Blue cat, Seneca, 1st- Did you see where a new party is forming in AU? Called A1.
    Maybe it’s time in the US. To either start a new party or take over one of the existing ones like the Constitution Party and make it ours. https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1VluApKYTjVpK_dKHLrORNRsuv9b7_mAajAbLICa7CyhtbKH37zEszLZ8&feature=share&v=COSv8zV98vs

25. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The crazy Massachusetts senator Liz Pocahantas Warren was in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota this morning speaking outdoors to a crowd of 8 spaced out Biden supporters; 9 if you count the obligatory sign-language interpreter. Two of the fans were not old enough to vote. The enthusiasm for the Harris/Biden Ticket has been underwhelming so far this year.

26. Screaming Eagle says:

Joy !! Freedom !! Hope !!. These words will exist no more if we allow the communist blob to advance and swallow your town, your state, and your country. I’ve converted at 5 people that are not real keen on politics, I’m not done. This is really it Treepers, and we know it. Fight like a wild animal, or suffer the cage.

27. I was in a Trump auto parade yesterday from Northeast PA through Erie PA. I have no idea how many cars there were (many hundreds), but appeared to be a lot. Passing cars and trucks honking support while traveling over I-90 with flags flapping and blinkers on, made me proud of my countrymen. It was the same the rest of the route.

I waved at a few popping us the bird, and they were small in number, and I might add, didn’t look like the types that make America work.

I’m looking forward to the Trump rally tomorrow at the Erie airport. I really believe he will win Erie county with a larger share than in 2016.

28. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

Getting out the vote in CAlifornia isn’t just about the 55 EC votes!!
    We want to add our votes to the popular vote total!!

In the OC we have 3 Congressweasel districts we need to take back from the Neo-Marxists that voted FOR Muhpeachment.

We have Neo-Marxists running for local school boards looking to brainwash our future generations.

We have the Commies that want to run our city councils and bring in sanctuary city policies, give criminals a get out of jail free card.

They want to ruin our suburbs with high density housing. they want to handcuff and defund our police.

There is a LOT at stake in California.

• TonyEuropa says:

This is the 45th district. Stolen from under our noses by the Katie “UCI Commie” Porter in ’18.

Only this year the kiddies are not in school at UCI, so I don’t know where she’ll get her harvested ballots.

The California GOP is a mess… a bunch of RINOs and globalists that don’t want to fight it out. Chuck deVore even moved to Texas instead of fighting it. I’m sooo pissed off at the likes of him, he lived in my city. Wouldn’t fight. Just gave up.

• Mr e-man says:

I have had that talk with the OC Republican Party. They didn’t listen becasue they are still staying away from supporting Trump. They still believe it will hurt them so they dance around it instead of proudly declaring their support for his policies.

Michele Steel is the wife of the guy who has run the party for years. Almost our own swamp but still better than any hateful Democrat.

• TonyEuropa says:

I’ve given money to Trump and Greg Raths.

But when I get requests from the OC GOP, it goes right into the recycle bin.

• Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

Michelle won’t vote for Muhpeachment. And she’ll support investigations into DemonRats.
          That’s enough for me.
          I HATE Rouda.

29. rustybritches says:

When i saw all the people out along the streets in Calif yesterday my heart just swelled with great pride, Not that it does not when I see his Rallies but My daughter lives in Calif and she seems to think that most of the people she deals with are all for Biden and that he will win Calif,
    I am grateful to all the people who are able to get out and do these car trains and such There is nothing like that here but more and more signs are showing up in my Area for President Trump and yesterday I noticed that there are now bigger signs in the state of Ariz for PT and none for Biden

30. Kaco says:

This post helps calm the nerves. The gas lighting is horrific. I pray for a win, but I also hope for an indisputable landslide rebuke of the Left.

31. Pvt. Idaho says:

I speak for myself as a So Cal resident that I don’t find it surprising to see so manyTrump supporters here in lock-down land. We’ve been suffering with a Democratic stranglehold so we have first hand experience on what’s in store for the rest of this great country if Biden/Harris wins. We all know what terrible repercussions we have faced since McCarthy had to turn over the reins to Pelosi in 2018.

• Pvt. Idaho says:

My bad. McCarthy was House Majority Leader and would have become speaker if…

• Kroesus says:

You were essentially right. McCarthy was Ryan’s protege and is of a like mind. Before we moved earlier this year out of state he was my Rep. I spoke to my Pastor there about him and he gave the RINO the benefit of the doubt but I pointed out his policies were detrimental to the US. He seems more supportive of PDJT atm but I do not trust his “conversion.”

32. jello333 says:

Thanks Sundance!

There’s a lot of similarities between 2016 and 2020 regarding how we should read our chances. Despite the “official” polls, despite what the “narrative engineers” try to push on us, we can all see the truth with our own eyes. The “enthusiasm gap” between Trump and Hillary was huge back then… but it’s FAR FAR bigger this time around, with Biden. Add to that all the Dems have done recently (especially their riots and lockdowns), and add the #walkaway and #blexit movements, we know the truth as far as our actual numbers go.

But the one thing that had been mostly missing till now was Sundance’s constant “ignore the polls”, and “monster vote coming” and other such comments from 2016. I have an idea as to why he’s mostly avoided that this time, but I gotta admit I was missing it. And so this post of his makes me real happy, for various reasons. I’m about THIS close to screaming “We got this!”

But not yet. I know there’s always the risk of “complacency”, but as for me, I don’t think we (Trump supporters) need to worry much about that happening. Because I’m telling ya… if someone were to tell me that “We’re ahead by 10,000,000 votes!” all that would do is make ME go out and vote so I could say “And now we’re ahead by 10,000,001 votes!”

😀 😀

33. TonyEuropa says:

Dang it. we MISSED IT. Just four miles away, we could have ridden our bikes down Newport Bay.

Finishing the roof patch before the rains.

• TonyEuropa says:

Dang! Looked at the video… they were on Lido Island, Via Lido to Newport to PCH South, surely taking Jamboree to McArthur Blvds to John Wayne (*) to fly out. Now I know why he didn’t have the 747 in Vegas. He needed a smaller 767 to fly in and out of JWA.

I can’t believe we missed it. That is our neighborhood, well close. We live over the hill in a much quieter neighborhood. I could have worn my Pencil Neck T-shirt and our Trump hats.

Except this year, for the first in 35 years here, people I know are flying flags for the president’s re-election. Mine, also first time, is for Greg Raths, we got to take back the 45th district. It was stolen from us via ballot harvesting.

You know, it’s gonna be very, VERY hard to leave this place someday. Regardless of the politics, I love the place. I HATE the politicians. The people are fantastic and mellow. The best that California has to offer.

(*) That’s our airport, for you pardners out of state and commies up North.

• Mr e-man says:

I am at top of Superior Hill. Amazing to see those crowds. Very heartening. We have the despicable Harley Rouda from ballot harvesting. He is Nancy Pelosi in drag. We must replace him with Michelle Steel. Down ballots are just as important to eliminate evil Dem leadership in Congress.

• Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

Quite the view from up there!!
          I was down at PCH and Superior, J-box parking lot. Traffic was backed up all the way back to the Froghouse!
          Downtown HB was firing too!!

I’m drooling at the thought of sending Ohio Harley back to the Buckeye state.

• Pegm says:

Tony, I hear you. Born and raised in Socal, lived in Cali most of my life except when stationed elsewhere. We retired and settled in Norcal for 21 years, been going there since I was 2. Was going to spend the rest of my life in the mountains by the lake, with it’s beauty, wildlife, small town living. Not sure even the fires would have made me move and we had to evacuate for a week in 2018 for Mendocino Complex fire, came within 1/2 mile of our house. But the politics became too much to bear, so we moved north a year ago. Miss Cali terribly, but here we are. I get so excited when I see the support for our President in California it makes my heart swell. I pray it will turn red one day. Leaving was excruciating, I still harbor the wish to return, but at our age, well, who kniws. Good luck and pray, pray, pray.

34. hoosiertruthfan says:

The love President Trump has just oozes out of him. He wants America to be a land filled with opportunity for every single American. He doesn’t give a rip about which color you are, religion you follow or neighborhood you live in. He wants us all to succeed and flourish and he stands between us and the sellouts to every other nation and doctrine.
    There is nothing wrong with America that another four years with a President Donald J. Trump can’t make a heck of a lot better.

35. T2020 says:

CA riding the Red Tidal Wave!👍🏻🇺🇸

36. Jordi Griell Barnes says:

I was there, I went all the way down from Irving to Newport Beach just to thank our President for all he is doing for out great country.

37. Matthew LeBlanc says:

I’m in Riverside County Mexifornia and President Trump supporters are common. Watched a Trump Truck parade ride by the other day while out riding a couple weeks ago. I passed a cement mixer truck with a yuge Trump 2020 mural painted across it this weekend. Put a huge smile on my face.