Inflection Point – President Trump: “I’ll only say this once”…

Today in Prescott, Arizona, President Trump hit his victory stride for the home-stretch.  Go back and watch the entire rally if needed and you’ll see.

There are moments, inflection points per se’, that are not unique to President Trump but are uniquely President Trump.  We have now entered a very specific phase of the 2020 campaign with a confident, purposeful and focused candidate.  First, watch this:

What President Trump expressed in that moment is very typically Trump.

Accepting that AG Bill Barr is likely to do nothing, he moves quickly through the disappointment phase, finds no value in dwelling there, and shifts into optimal solutions mode. This is a character trait of Donald Trump that has made him successful through life.

Several years ago, WolfMoon accurately described this trait as “optimal solutions” Trump. Assess, evaluate, move strategically, stride confidently.  This shift is specifically pertinent at this moment because it comes as an outcome of a very positive momentum shift.

President Trump is confident.

As a general disposition Donald Trump is an optimistic person; and he has trained himself through life to move quickly past any negatives and disappointments.

Donald John Trump remembers, but he does not dwell; and does not let dark clouds, or dark imaginings impede his path to success.  President Trump senses, keenly and intuitively, the massive surge of positive momentum being built around his reelection.

Trump can see the enthusiasm and optimism; however, perhaps more importantly, he can feel it. That empowering sense provides him strength to move through disappointment by accepting AG Bill Barr is likely to do nothing about the elements of government who have attempted to stop his administration objectives.

In real time, for those who have watched the past 16 hours, President Trump has embraced the overwhelming energy of optimism and is now moving into an intense period of joyful campaigning.

Oh, to be sure he will beat the shit out of Joe Biden and the corrupt elements of the deep state; he will not stop talking about it – but he now moves into a mode where he leverages the truth of what took place as an element of his outsider campaign effort.  Truth becomes his weapon.

This is Donald Trump owning the downside and moving into position to win the 2020 election with a spirit of optimism, and YOU have played, and continue to play, a key role in this.

MAGA supporters have rallied through the garbage and insults and remained positive. You are now fuel for this phase of the Trump 2020 campaign. If AG Barr moves to deliver accountability, great; however, if he doesn’t – so what… We will not allow victory to be diminished by the ideology of an entrenched and vile DC establishment. Our victory will be won with joy and optimism for the great American country we know and love.

This is the approach toward dealing with politics, and still living your best life.

This approach is rallying to the standard that sets the American people apart from the rest of the world. This is the independent choice to live in fellowship; accept the abundance that surrounds us with thankfulness; and engage our optimistic spirit to get-r-done. This is the heart of American pride.  Act or be acted upon.

We are an optimistic nation. President Trump knows at a DNA level how important the spirit of joy and accomplishment is to our nation. He is right now more confident in “US” than he has ever been and he is giving us the opportunity to determine our own destiny.

Optimal Solutions Trump is not blind to the challenge… and not naive to the opposition… but he will not let the resistance define the effort or the strategy; and by expressing the very best optimistic outlook he will leave nothing on the field.

This is our candidate; this is our President.

This is the moment when we can decide if we are the people we have been waiting for.

Donald Trump is a successful person in life and in business because he gives everyone around him the opportunity to be their best-self and achieve their highest aspirations. Disappointment is left in the rear-view mirror and achieving optimal solutions becomes the path forward.

Get ready folks, this is Trump unleashed.

Giddy up ‘folks, this is fun Trump.

Put out the signs; wear the gear; engage with everyone; be openly optimistic and rally to the standard. We have so got this if we want it…

Deserve MAGA victory !!

[2017] “Well, I don’t really have to do any holding together, now that I figured out what Trump is up to. He is shaking things out, but counting on Trump gravity to pull things back together as he moves along.

He is moving “forward” at speeds Obama could not even dream of.

You and I will be anti-Trump trolls one day and MAGA heroes the next. Get used to it. Trump speed is the new normal. Some will call it flip-flopping, but that’s not what it is. Trump is dodging and weaving through reality faster than the reality can react to disrupt his plans.

I was explaining this to my wife. This is a roller-coaster now. Trump is no longer waiting for people to keep up. He is taking his bewildering art-of-the-deal campaign schtick into geopolitics, and for a lot of people who can’t keep up or hold on, it will be a rough ride.

Trump is no longer playing only with evil and cunning players who are still predictable, easily beatable dopes, like Hillary. He is playing against killers, with his own team of killers, and all the while he has scheming creeps like Hillary, BGI, SPLC, and the neocons gunning for him. Snake Ryan ready to bite when nobody is looking. “Warhead” McCain screaming for Russian blood. Psycho Kim and Samoa Obama plotting some kind of intrigue to take him down. And THOSE are the lightweights.

This is the majors now. Trump has to outwit world-class adversaries and “frenemies” by defining the deals that they will agree to. One minute they will think Trump is their friend – the next minute, a cunning, bitter foe.

And he has to do this with evil cheerleaders like Warhead, Linderace, Dipsy Dowd, Maggie Haterman, and Fake Yapper trashing him or praising him alternately, no matter which way he goes. They can’t keep up, either.

Neither can many around him. I think that half of the problem with advisers crashing into each other is they don’t realize what Trump is doing.

And people will trash you, and they will trash me. Get used to it. I’ve already caught plenty of people mocking me. Well, just wait a week in Trump time. Look stupid and conned by Trump one minute, and you look like a sage three days later.

Trump will not find perfect solutions. He will find OPTIMAL solutions. We cannot ask for more. Trump has stood by and watched Perfect murder Good for 8 years – maybe longer. He’s not gonna do it. He’s going to deliver the best outcome possible, and he’s not waiting for us to feel relaxed about it.

Best presidency ever! Just hang on. More winning is coming, but a lot of people are going to scream that it’s all over at EVERY turn.

The best way through this is to define viewpoints, not people, because people will shift as they change position and velocity in Trump gravity. Bash the neocon, warmonger, and dopey globalist positions – not the people who are going to hold them one moment and come loose from them later.

Trump is Jupiter moving through the asteroid belt. He is going to pull people into his orbit. A few will get slung off into space, but most will come along for the ride of their lives.

I am ON the Trump Train for good, even if I scream that I want off and can’t take it.

In the end, I only want to scream “TOO MUCH WINNING!!!” (link)

I told you in 2015 and 2016 that MAGA would win.  We did.

I told you in 2018 that MAGA was likely to lose the House.  We did.

I’m telling you right now in 2020 we are likely to win and we can crush the opposition; removing Nancy Pelosi from office.  The decision is ours.

You want accountability?  You want justice?  You want to retain the Republic that you know and love… Well, get your ass in the game, get serious, get everyone involved and register those who never voted before; remind everyone, and drive the MONSTER VOTE !!

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Celebrations, Christian Values, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Election 2018, Election 2020, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

474 Responses to Inflection Point – President Trump: “I’ll only say this once”…

1. sundance says:

2. Sundance says: “…..we will not allow victory to be diminished by the ideology of an entrenched and vile DC establishment. Our victory will be won with joy and optimism for the great American country we know and love.”

I am going to print this out in nice big letters, tape it up next to my computer, and look at it every time I start worrying or getting enraged at Barrzini or any of the other clowns who are not worthy of tying our President Trump’s shoelaces.

Thanks again Sundance. You never cease to amaze.

• Jeem says:

well said Seneca…I may follow your lead…correction; I will follow your lead.

• Super Elite says:

You got that “not worthy of tying our President Trump’s shoelaces” right.

• jmclever says:

DNI John Ratcliffe said something similar on the Maria Bartromo segment posted earlier today. Basically, he said the best way to get rid of the corruption is to sweep them out, speaking of the election. If we can win house and keep Senate, we can do a lot more that lasts.longer. Plus, Trump has the 2017 E.O. that freezes the assets of ppl violating human rights, and there are quite a few of these corruptocrats involved in sex trafficking of minors.

• Mark L. says:

Victory and reprisals

• furtive says:

They will only become lobbyists & enrich themselves.
        They must be charged arrested &:imprisoned.
        No other option.

• yucki says:

Hanging?
          Drawing-&-quartering?

• bentley1blog says:

furtive…spot on. Lock them away for a loooong time.

• Issy says:

furtive: That’s true, and I hate it. Don’t forget the book deals, tv gigs and cushy jobs at prestigious law firms and universities.

There is one problem though. I am not any kind of authority on law statutes that are on the books, but you have to face the fact that many of the things that were done were not illegal. They were wrong and should be made a crime with stiff punishments, but most only violated rules and procedures. The doj/fbi has it set up that way for the very purpose of never having to be held accountable.

The intel agencies are totally out of control and only congress can fix that. The next problem seems to be they are afraid to do so. I wonder why?

• GB Bari says:

Actually Ratcliffe said essentially that voting out the liars (like Schiff who Bartiromo had complained about) is the ONLY way to get rid of them (strongly implying that there is no law against lying to the public or media unless they are under oath.)

3. cobblestone404 says:

Right on the mark.

4. Norman Vincent Peale was Donald’s minister growing up. Talk about divine influence. The Power of Positive Thinking was ingrained in our President from an early age. Here are some quotes from Pastor Peale:

• Hoofhearted says:

Being familiar with the works of Dr. N.V.Peale and having met him, I also saw the similarities in the patterns of Donald Trump during the 1980’s. I was not at all surprised to learn that Fred Trump had taken his children to Church in downtown NYC to the Presbyterian Church ministered by N.V.Peale. The spiritual roots of Fred Trump’s wife, DJT’s Mother, came from the revival of the Hebrides Islands (1949) which was an extension of the local Presbyterians. She returned there every year after leaving to go to America NYC.

• jebg46 says:

I was introduced to Peale shortly after my divorce at age 30 with 2 kids to raise alone. Peale taught all of us how to triumph and my kids are very successful, ages 50 & 53.

• Hoofhearted says:

I was taken by his quiet humility and the precise insights he offered that actually helped rather than to reinforce or to clarify what was wrong. You were fortunate and you sound like a wonderful family.

5. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

President Trump about 15 minutes ago just flew over the house headed to Tucson. Two Ospreys followed behind.

So cool.

6. Jeffrey Coley says:

The failure of the “Monster Vote” to materialize as forecast in 2016 was likely due entirely to Access Hollywood Weekend. That was a horrible, awful, no good thing for the Trump campaign. I have no doubt whatsoever it cost him millions of votes. Luckily for us, he had a them to spare (but just barely.)

Praying that the rout of Joe Biden will be so massive even the cheating won’t be able to make a difference.

7. starfcker says:

Yada yada yada. Okay. Great. I’m down with it. You will hear no negativity from me. I believe in the stance that re-election is what matters and have for some time. Everything else is secondary. Looks like it’s going to be a great election. So I’m happy. For about 3 weeks. Now fire his ass on November 4th and let’s get John Radcliffe in there. We’ve got work to do

• starfcker says:

The Newport Beach type stuff is what I’m feeding off of. Keeps me calm. Makes me realize the possibilities of the future. We have a great man as President right now. One of my friends who lurks here but doesn’t comment said it best. Historical for sure, potentially biblical.

• donald j wells says:

Yep. And Chris Wray, Gina Haspel, and Fauci as well. Call it the November Massacre or he can just call it time for new blood. Either way it will be a new morning for America on the day after the landslide and we are coming after the swamp, including tech companies government employees who leak and dishonest media who suppress free speech as well. MAGA!

8. Henry says:

Therw was a Trump car parade Saturdayin my hole in the wall city in North La.
    Maybe 200 cars with Trump and US flags and lots of honking supporters.

That silent majority is a real thing in this democrat shithole,

• texastrumper says:

I will add to this comment a bit. I was in a Trump Parade in my town of Longview Texas this past Saturday. We had over 300 cars,trucks and motorcycles that participated. The number of people honking at us with thumbs up and yelling Go Trump was astounding. Truly a sight to behold. I wish I knew how to load pictures but i don’t. It was a great time and very uplifting. My gut tells me this is not going to even be close. We will see.

• coredump727 says:

We had a car parade in KC Saturday. It was the 435 loop around KC. My neighbor had to go to lenexa (we live up north and that is a bit south) for his kids soccer games. He said EVERY overpass was packed end to end with trump supporters, flags, smiles, waves. He also stated that the cars around them on the highway were mostly windows down thumbs up from everyone. He said it was bada$$!! Further info shows that EVERY single overpass on the loop had trump supporters end to end! It was glorious not to mention that with that going on, nobody was able to toss bricks over the side (no not a lefty)!!

• Flat Lander says:

A bit surprised to hear that, I’ve thought for some time KC was lost to the libs. Got relation there I know are trump supporters but lots of the Kansas state and federal democrat politicians come from that part of the state. My county, Butler, is 75% republican but not seeing a lot of vocal supporters as in few yard signs. Good to hear maybe I was wrong about KC.

• bosscook says:

There was one on the Interstate 17 in AZ, in anticipation of his rally today in Prescott. It stretched for…30 miles!

9. No wonder we let the snakes into our party.

And no wonder the snakes play us for food.

• steph_gray says:

If you’re implying that our brilliant President is being “too nice” here, have no fear.

You just don’t get him very well, would be my opinion.

He always says and does the right thing for the right moment in time.

10. littleanniesfannie says:

The DSM (that’s Democrat Socialist Media) needs to be taken down. Please let me live long enough to see the implosion!!

• Super Elite says:

I don’t think it’s gonna happen, littleannie. Liars will continue to wax worse and worse until the end of time. Follow Sundance’s advice and President Trump’s leadership. Shake it off and go for, and enjoy the win.

11. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Amen, Amen, AMEN!!!!! Onward to victory. The plotters will pay. On way or another. We will win first.

12. Fred Witt says:

Great words, Sundance!

Now, it’s our turn to take action. We the people must each do our part and get him re-elected.

From my boots on the ground in Phoenix, his positive momentum is strong and building — and will carry him to victory. I have two Trump yard signs and am talking to everyone/everybody about voting for President Trump.

He will win Arizona.

13. Deplorable Saint says:

Barr is Toast after the election.

• gary says:

unless he becomes the toaster, before it.

• TonyEuropa says:

I d on’t know but here’s another timeline:

Oct 23rd, Judge Barret approved to SCOTUS.
      Oct 23rd late afternoon, Trump calls McConnell and tells him he -McConnell- is off the hook and thanks him.
      Oct 23rd, evening, bourbon flows freely in the McConnell and Chao household. Phew! They’re not going to jail.
      Oct 24th, morning, Wray and Haspel are fired.
      Oct 24th, late morning, Trump calls McConnell and assures him he’s OK.
      Oct 24th, afternoon, McConnell decides that it’s better to support Trump than to fight him.
      Oct 24th, afternoon, Trump has a conversation with Barr…. but doesn’t fire him.

• TonyEuropa says:

It would be magnificent if Trump signed the “You’re Fired” order for Wray and Haspel at a rally.. up on stage.

“OK Folks, here it is… Director Wray, Director Haspel.. YOU’RE FIRED… here, I just signed the order.. Look.”

That would bring down the rafters… even outdoors.

• Mark L. says:

Trump has already made a deal.

14. On the ground here in Trump Country — Volusia Co. Florida began early voting today. At all 5 EV sites, the lines formed before sunup and built during the day. Afternoon showers brought out umbrellas but the lines remained. This voting will continue 7-7 every day thru Nov 1st.

NOTE: 2016 Volusia Co. – TRUMP 54.8% – Clinton 41.8% .. so these long lines are not newly woke Biden peeps rushing out to embrace the sick old man. These are patriots eager to show their support for their president.

• Muthaucker says:

Same here in Brevard county.

• lostandfound says:

the last, Polk County here. I voted at 9am and asked the register lady if it was a good turnout so far. She said nonstop, there are 7 registrars and I was her 77th person. It was a cheerful line, people chatting but keeping distance. The line moved steadily, no long waits, and everything seemed very well organized. But I was the ONLY one without a mask! Nobody seemed to care, it was like a neighborhood get together.

15. Zephyrbreeze says:

Barr is “…a wonderful human being who doesn’t want to hurt people.”
    I still think there will be a big SPLASH right before election day.

I get that he’s supporting whatever Barr is deciding to do, but is it a temporary hold, or a permanent decision?

(and aliens this week to thwart the Biden narrative.)

• The Boss says:

This is not conventional thinking, but is it possible Barr’s holding fire until after the election to prevent ANY distracting from President Trump’s uplifting messaging and Biden’s cognitive decline? With two weeks to go, why give the leftists anything to spin against Trump? By holding off until after the election, wouldn’t that make Barr a fair person who doesn’t want to hurt anyone too?

16. I continue to promote two, and two only, gifts for Barr: 1) Tar and 2) Feathers.

• starfcker says:

No tar and feathers needed. What the President is saying is this. The job is too big for Barr. He knows if he does what he needs to do, he’s destroying the family of everybody he’s worked with his entire life. All his friends, all his associates, scumbags. Criminals. It was all a mirage. They weren’t good guys. They were trash. And it’s time to take out the trash. And butter boy just ain’t got the stones to do it.

• I just might agree with you starfcker…..maybe……

• Hoofhearted says:

If that is the real motivation for Barr, then he needs to be fired TODAY for putting his feelings for friends ahead of his service to country, gratitude and belief in The Constitution and desire to uphold a nation of laws.

DJT is a master of timing and it could be part of strategy to adjust to fluid motion of pre- election drama. Crushing opponents (by party) at all levels of Gov’t is the task at hand. Trump can not detract from that goal as it will provide a much more comprehensive cleansing of both parties once election is complete. Time will then reveal Barr’s intent as well as that of many others. But Trump is God’s man for this time.

Notice that Hunter hasn’t actually been seen for a long time??

• jebg46 says:

Too many political silos for Barr to juggle because it now does involve Joe Biden, not just his son. Therefore Barr will not compromise the election which is a bad decision due to Biden’s national security risk.

• Cam Heck says:

This is the part I don’t get as a Canadian- HOW can Bribehim be allowed to continue to stand for election given he is not only a clear security risk, but also that he is willing to sell himself and the country for personal gain? Aren’t there regulations/ requirements one must abide by/meet if someone wishes to become President, such as ” You can’t have overtly sold your self to another country at the risk of your own”?? Just what WOULD one have to do to disqualify oneself, if not this?

• It’s an Attorney General’s JOB to destroy the lives of criminals. The main prerequisite for the job.

• Super Elite says:

LOL

17. Deploribus Unum says:

Wow. That is a pretty amazing essay, Sundance. I will need to read it 3x, just to let it all sink in!
    Thanks SD, for all you do. To me, CTH is very important, each day. Thank you.

18. amjean says:

Part of the fun of being on the Trump train is watching him slice and dice and
    then put together the most amazing accomplishments for the US.

Another part of the fun is educating calmly and succinctly our democrat
    friends and conversely either ignoring or laughing out loud in their face
    at liberals. My daughter and children wear their Trump masks proudly
    everywhere. If someone says something negative to her, she laughs
    loudly and says “Triggered”; then walks away.

19. flyoverfuji says:

Early voting started today in FL. The lines moved along, but was about a 30 min process from when I arrived until I voted. Of course, I voted straight Republican. MAGA!

20. warrenjay13 says:

Riding the TRUMP TRAIN and loving it!!!!!!!

21. mauritia17 says:

I noticed this confidence on Sunday while
    watching the Nevada rally. The shift was subtle yet real.

22. Kaco says:

Okay, last post censored.

Here’s a separate thought of caution, though. We’ve been getting reports here and there about the Senate at risk. So what happens if McConnell throws the Senate? Who is going to confirm a new AG? Or anyone else for that matter?

• Kaco; Not going to happen. Mitch is up for re-election. He wants a beautiful legacy.
      Losing the Senate is NOT and OPTION.
      Next?

• vikingmom says:

I would imagine that Donald Trump, in true “Art of the Deal” form, has made sure that McConnell is aware that if he throws the Senate then the President will unleash all the information that he has about cocaine Mitch and the missus and all of their backdoor deals with China!

• TonyEuropa says:

IMHO, Trump has Mitch tight by the cojones. Chao’s ties to China are very strong.

Mitch would rather play along with Trump and retire rich than go to jail and he know who butters his toast. In this, i think the RINOs are more pragmatic than the fascist Progressives.

A thought… Mitch was tied in with the CoC…. but recently the CoC threw the election… how does this affect Mitch? Is he now more likely to go along with the new populist branch of the Party ( the Trump branch ). Surely, up for re-election he doesn’t want to be tied in with the CoC.

• Ordinaryman says:

Don’t worry be Happy. The Senate will be fine since we all are voting for anybody with an R by their name; even though we hate to do it. The democrats are even helping us in NC with their lousy family values. Their candidate has been exposed as having fidelity problems by sleeping with who knows how many women. His wife hasn’t killed him yet but time will tell. Democrats in NC caught the former John Edwards virus. It can be lethal and masks will not help.:/s

• Kaco says:

That’s what doesn’t make sense, how would anyone who votes for POTUS not vote the rest of the ticket Republican? Who is that stupid? If we have the monster vote, it doesn’t make sense. Why would anyone thwart MAGA in that fashion. But then again, Brown was reeelcted in ’18 in Ohio. And now Ohio is voting for POTUS, but there is no Senate election this year.

There was a McConnell comments on an interview someone posted on the Presidential thread that I was thinking of, that somehow the Senate is at risk. So I wonder if he would consider it, since he doesn’t want the dirt to come out.

• mark says:

Kaco, 210 day rule over and over and over again. Sydney Powell is my pick for AG. And put General Flynn back in the administration as Director at FBI, he’s been convicted of nothing. Go ahead sullivan pronounce him guilty, there will be an appeal and in the mean time General Flynn is still head of the FBI.

• Now that the Biden Crime Family is a thing, it is even more apparent why Obama et al couldn’t have General Flynn in Trump’s White House. We heard the backstory in Dec 2017 [from Q] how Flynn had to be removed because he knew where all the bodies were buried. Yes, we all know Flynn was made MIA courtesy of the dirty FBI and still awaits to this day, his freedom. Just imagine the relief and celebration of the Deep State when Trump replaced Flynn with McMaster. Just imagine if Flynn had been Trump’s trusted National Security Advisor during the Russia, Ukraine, and now Biden matters. So much was lost when Flynn was framed. Pray that Flynn is free and celebrates with President Trump on Election Night!

• donna kovacevic says:

Sorry just want to ask who or what is Q?

• lgstarr says:

Qanon…google it. Trump said recently he heard of it, doesn’t know much about it. Some people think he IS it. At this point, the whole thing has been around a long time and still seems to whimper along. (But I am not the best explainer of it.)

23. Jeantexan says:

The President, in those remarks about Barr, just brushed him aside with gracious understanding
    That Barr is not a warrior. He’s giving him a pass on doing anything by stating that Barr is too
    Nice. In other words he’s basically a coward and The President shows sympathy toward him.
    And great disappointment. Barr is a nice man but he is not got the temperament to do
    the job. The President is moving on and so am I. Not expecting anything until he secures
    His second term.

• FofBW says:

Exactly!

Focus on getting PT reelected and the rest will be taken care of.

No more hand wringing.

• fangdog says:

Why did Barr take the job in the first place. Didn’t he know the job is not for a boob. Playing the bagpipe is not a qualifier for the job, but it is all I know about Barr….he plays bagpipes.

• trnathens says:

Matthew 10:26-42

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

24. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: President Trump just never gives up; he just keeps on going and he wants everyone to live their best life and accomplish everything that person is capable of. Doesn’t matter your race, gender or religious affiliation; he just wants you to succeed.

Just a short story about what being born in the United States of America has meant to me. My parents raised me to believe that I could be whatever I wanted to be if I worked hard enough. Never thought I would go to college; wanted to be on my own at 18 and support myself so I took secretarial courses in high school and went to work the day after I graduated. Eventually became a legal secretary, then a police officer and then put myself through college while working during the day as an investigator. After that went to law school at night and worked again as an investigator during the day along with owning a laundromat and taking care of that after night law school.

After graduating from law school and passing the bar exam, headed up a Fraud Division for the State of Ohio, then a Fraud Division for a health insurance company, then started my own law practice and finally a Common Pleas Court Magistrate.

No one in my family ever attended college; I was the first.

So why I am telling you all this: because in no other country would I have had the opportunity to accomplish all of this as the daughter of a lower income family. I love GOD, this country, our flag, our law enforcement officers, our military, freedom, and our great President.

I too am optimistic that the best is yet to come with four more years of Donald J. Trump as President of the greatest country on earth.

25. Bogeyfree says:

AG Bill Barr “is a very fair man who doesn’t want to hurt anybody. Just remember that. I’ll only say it once; he’s a very fair man.”

I believe this is PT telling all of us that he will or has officially broken up with AG Barr.

PT tried to make it work but Barr’s just not his type. He’s XXXX (redacted)

At least we know the truth about this…….

“Well, as I said in my confirmation hearing, one of the reasons I came back is because I was concerned that people were feeling there were two standards of justice in this country. And that the political and that the justice, or the law enforcement process was being used to play political games. And I wanted to make sure that we restore confidence in the system. There’s only one standard of justice.”

Our 15 Day March to Victory Lane begins.

Let’s go Patriots!

• Peoria Jones says:

Bogey, that’s good – a break-up. “He was a really nice guy, he just wasn’t my type.” That, I can relate to. And then you move on, looking forward to better things to come.

• doofusdawg says:

Trump knows that Barr is very popular with many republican seniors… which is the only group which could cost him reelection. They won’t vote for Biden but many are tired of all Trump all the time. They think he talks about himself too much. That’s why Biden has focused his advertising on protecting medicare and social security… he knows the seniors are available.

Trump needs to have sort of a mea culpa in the debate imo. Say he apologizes if he has offended some good folks but that he feels it is the only way he can get his message out with the corrupt media. Explain that he is a businessman and real estate developer from nyc… not a politician… and that is the way he got things done… like he gets things done for the country. Seniors will get it.

It’s all about the election and nothing is going to happen from Barr in the last two weeks to affect it. Period.

• alvasman says:

You tell those seniors who think he talks too much about himself: He does so because he get a 90%+ negative coverage from the media. So he is, in effect, his own cheerleading section. He’s combating fake news, censorship, and lies every day all the time! What’s he supposed to do, not speak up for himself and his administration ( and he does speak about the accomplishments of others, something else often ignored by the media).

• steph_gray says:

Quite taken aback by such a bizarre idea.

The very last thing PDJT’s legion of supporters want is to see him apologize for anything, ever! It’s one of his primary strengths.

And it was one of Obama’s signature weaknesses.

26. Right Wing Gal says:

Thank you Sundance, for the reassurance that we are going to win. All the hand wringing by all of us here gets tiresome, for sure, and our Lion does not do that one bit. He is confident, calm, and overwhelmingly happy. HE knows he is going to win, so we should too.

Let’s yank the football out from under them one more time, to truly and fully crush them so they never get this close to destroying our country again. Then, we can get down to business. But let’s enjoy what we have now, because this wonderful man won’t be running for office of President ever again.

27. rayvandune says:

Staff: “Sir, the election is close and we may lose – what shall we do?”

Trump: “I just did it. I released the Kraken.”

28. golf7200 says:

How petty of me to want Justice!
    I forgot that it’s 2020 and I’m living in an Upside Down World. And being a white male I no longer have a voice.

• FPCHmom says:

Wow – I think you pretty much missed the whole point of the post.

It must suck to be you.

• albertus magnus says:

We all want justice. But we also want to re-elect PDJT.

So join everyone else on focusing on the task at hand with hope and optimism.

Seems like a simple request being made of everyone here at the Treehouse.

• Kitty-Kat says:

“And how silly of me to think that Billie Barr works for the President and Chrissy Wray works for the President.”

Overall I love President Trump, but I find his relationships with the above-named confusing.

• GB Bari says:

You have a voice like the rest of us.

But, like us, you also have a brain. We try to engage our brain before putting our “voice” into gear.

We have been given keen insight into the President’s approach (optimal solutions vs. “perfect” solutions) and why that approach has been largely successful for him.

It’s 3 weeks before the election. Join us, please.

29. golf7200 says:

How petty of me to want Justice!

30. twodot says:

I really enjoyed this Sundance, your timing is perfection

31. Right Wing Gal says:

One thing I don’t get: “I’m telling you right now in 2020 we are likely to win and we can crush the opposition; removing Nancy Pelosi from office. The decision is ours.”

I didn’t think there were enough seats up this time around for us to realistically flip the House? Am I wrong? Please say I am because I am so tired of that witch screeching in front of the cameras daily/hourly. I never watch but even so much as seeing her face attached to any article online makes me feel sick.

• FofBW says:

ALL have a term of 2 years. So they are ALL up for reelection.

• helmhood says:

All seats in the House of Representatives are up in the election. But it is difficult for the opposition party to flip the house during a Presidential election, that’s why it happens more frequently in midterm elections. In theory, it is possible, so let’s pray for that Red wave on the congressional level.

In my district, Zeldin signs are going up all over the place. He’s a pro-Trump congressman, so that is very encouraging.

• TonyEuropa says:

The college kids in California are studying remotely, the commies can’t use their votes in Fullerton and Irvine.

Also, 2018 and ballot harvesting got us all by surprised. This time we’re a lot more ready (no thanks to the useless ‘official’ CA GOP).

Lots of seats in The OC to flip back.

• C2C says:

My college kid just received her 3rd ballot. One from our former address, one from our current address & one from her college address, all CA. I thought I might receive 2 as I have moved & reregistered since ‘18, but no – probably due to being registered as a R.

• Mr e-man says:

I think McCarthy said we need to win 18 seats from the Dems. Very doable. And necessary.

32. lfhbrave says:

POTUS is giving this Republic of ours his all. It’s up to us now.

33. Chieftain says:

“…a very fair man…remember that…”
    Trump wants people to remember that when the indictments come down.

34. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

From a report based on the only true AI in the world the electoral votes for President Trump show…

When we turn to the Republicans from the Electoral College perspective, we can see that Trump actually exceeded the highs of Bush Jr. Here we show technical resistance at 297, 310, and 315. Since Trump won 304 in 2016, the Downtrend Line actually rests at 276.

From

35. Zy says:

The reality…

36. starfcker says:

There was an American pilot named John Boyd who pretty much rewrote every manual the military had in terms of strategy. He only died about 20 years ago. His big idea was to move faster than the enemy could react. I would bet Trump has studied him in some detail. That’s what he’s doing right now, starting so many fires on the Democrat plantation that they can’t keep up. This is going to be a drubbing for the ages.

37. Rebelchick says:

Just an hour ago I voted to re-elect the best POTUS ever!!
    If you have been to a Trump Peaceful Protest in the last week you know and can feel exactly what SD just described.
    This is our time to save our great nation from these corrupt mofos. Lets leave them in the dust with more winning.
    Our Lord will deal with the corrupt evil mofos.
    MAGA

• TonyEuropa says:

The problem with voting early is that you know for sure the votes are being read and reported to the local progressives… so they know how many votes they need to grab from those COSCO containers sitting in the back lot of the DNC office.

Vote in person, Nov. 3rd. Don’t give anyone the opportunity to know how many votes they need to cheat.

38. A “very nice man”. . .

Barr should become a monk. The diet will help his health and, in his little room, he won’t have to “hurt” anybody. Or to apply the LAW!

Meantime we need an actual Attorney General.

. . . I have dreams of a landslide victory for President Trump and a subsequent Dream Team which, learning from all the hesitations and mistakes of the first term, will bulldoze through the swamp like an unstoppable missile.

McConnell has to be told on November 4th: “we tried it your way, now you ARE going to rubber-stamp within days ANYbody I want to work for me. Don’t make me go LBJ on you, old creature!”

The time of mercy has passed. They have showed NONE.

• owtolunch says:

For years I worked in a Corporate Oversight group for executive management…my job was to identify risks that were not being mitigated and people and organizations who were not taking are of business properly, find out why and report to executive management and the board of directors……

I had teams of people working many difficult issues …

we often needed special expertise to help with very complex issues.. Once we brought in an expert mechanical engineer – he wrote the mechanical engineering “bible” he was super smart….

but he also had a “judge not’ lest ye be judged” perspective …

he would not present information in any light that could cast blame… it was always – they just made an error…

we made an error in how we used his expertise… we had given him too much responsibility and had not vetted him properly as to whether he could do the job at hand effectively –. he had the wrote knowledge but not the comprehensive skills to do the whole job at hand…

I only made that mistake once… we were able to recover and complete the task at hand but learned a hard lesson… The right people matter big time… so does the task assignment and authority…

• starfcker says:

That’s a great post, owtolunch. You understand perfectly what President Trump and Sundance are saying. Barr may not be a bad guy. He may not be corrupt. He might have been, under ordinary circumstances, a competent Attorney General. But not in this circumstance. The job that needs to be done is just too big for him, and too personally painful. It happens. Time for him to move along. Cuz somebody’s got to do that job.

• Beau Geste says:

Many ‘consultants/experts’ typically tend to search for what the corporate client wants, without making waves, assuming the client already wants a specific outcome. To be hired again. Rather than using their own judgement.

He identified the problem areas. It wasn’t an engineer’s job to ‘cast blame’ and assign guilt/get sued for slander/libel – that was your job, or an outside law firm job.

Kind of like an FBI agent when faced with evidence of hillary and biden criminality, knowing what outcome is desired.

JMHO

• lgstarr says:

Sounds like you wanna help him…

39. dunewall says:

I understand the inflection point. Time to focus and bring home the win.

40. bcsurvivor2 says:

Thanks for this Sundance. I always thought i might be a little bit weird, because I LOVE our Great United States of America. i really never felt the need to go visit overseas. i always felt that the US had everything anyone could ever want to see and explore.
    i didn’t seek to learn another language than my beloved English. My native language is rich.
    I love our flag, the way it has evolved from the union jack to 13 stars to 50 stars.
    i love the titans of industry and how they, though not perfect men, brought America and the world into prosperity. the railroads, dams, skyscrapers…
    I’ll stop …
    America the beautiful…is my land and your land, My grandfather, my Dad, and both of my sons and now my step-son all joined up and did their duty to our country.
    This wonderful country, America the Beautiful is god’s gift to the world. We can’t let God down and we can’t let POTUS down and we have to fight for the generations to come after us.
    MAGA on!

41. dallasdan says:

The President graciously conceded defeat to Barr, the resistance operative, hoping to resume the fight on another day. The uniparty opposition is strong, deep, thoroughly connected, very powerful, and fiercely determined.

Knowing Barr and Wray had the Biden laptop and willfully did nothing is evidence of their sedition.

42. kelley says:

Love it! and I add another Trump sticker on my car every time I get an email from the property owners association that we have too many Trump flags/signs up in our yard!! MAGA!!!!!
    God Bless Trump! God bless Sundance!.. ****And special request to Sundance.. from the 2016 cycle.. can you use that gif of the girl by the huge wave with her hair blowing in the wind again? It is nostalgic:)

43. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

The “Great Reset”. The new green world order is why they need to remove President Trump. This cannot happen!

44. WeThePeople2016 says:

I posted this on a previous thread. With Trump’s Campaign Manager, Corey, etc. coming out and saying the same cohesive, positive message these past few days, POTUS must be very confident in his victory. I also think it is a message to the Dems that the early voting results are being watched very carefully, and that the Trump Team will know if there is any cheating taking place with the numbers.

If early voting and ballot harvesting such as in CA turns out in the GOP’s favor, watch the Dems try to change the laws back in their states.

45. Newhere says:

This also takes the long view on eventual accountability.

He’s rehabilitating Barr’s reputation among MAGA. And doing so when he has nothing personal to gain — as in, politically beneficial — in fact, he easily could toss Barr under the same bus as Wray, stoking the base further into a foaming rage and relegating Barr to the infamy of undistinguished Swamp protector.

But Trump’s taken the other turn at a time when he might be expected not to. Which makes it a genius move. Barr may truly be above it all, not care what people think — but *any* human couldn’t help but appreciate the magnanimity and grace of taking the high ground here in a way that elevates Barr above the fray among a huge swath of the American public. Barr has essentially let Trump down; and Trump has overcome nonetheless — and elevated Barr along with him. THAT is grace; maturity, love of country. It’s got to earn serious respect. It’s an act that speaks for itself.

Do we care about Trump earning Barr’s respect? Well when Trump wins, it sure is better than the alternative. When we’re on the other side this, and Trump is still our president, and if Barr keeps his job — still not sure he’ll ever deliver — but moves like this have to help. Trump will have the electoral mandate, the gravitas, and the measured track record to say, Sir, it’s time. Hope.

But whatever comes of it, it’s true grace.

• fangdog says:

What is it Barr would want to keep a job he cannot do? One would think at some point Barr would say, “This is not for me” and go spend more time with the family.

• icthematrix says:

My suspicion is that Trump will let Barr know it’s time to go and Barr will resign.

• fangdog says:

IMO, you are 100% correct.

• Newhere says:

It seems necessary. But I still can’t wrap my head around how he’d have ended up with him there in the first place, if it was all to come to this. But admittedly hard to see how he does a 180 from praising his good friends Rod Rosestein and Bob Mueller to prosecuting their criminal operations.

• fangdog says:

What we have to face is the fact these people are not there for the best interest of the American people. It is hard to accept because we naively think they are serving our best interests or should be.

I like the idea of getting these Washington government operations out of Washington and scattered across the Country.

46. Blaze says:

Too bad he didn’t say Bill Barr was worthless and then mentioned his walking papers will be on his desk in 24hrs….Now this is what I call FAIR! Sorry Mr President but you are being way too nice. One would have thought the gloves were off by now after what the DOJ has done to you. There is no hope in justice…NONE! …RIP Vicki Weaver. You will never by forgotton.

• Newhere says:

Trump is not being “nice.” He’s refusing to whine about something that, at the moment, he can do nothing about. Firing Barr today wouldn’t change a thing. Calling him a corrupt swamp dweller wouldn’t help either. If anything, the fact that he *hasn’t* cast Barr into the swamp pile with Wray and Fauci signals that hey may yet have hope for Barr, after the election. Either way, he can always fire him after Nov. 3, and smearing him now doesn’t change anything.

47. dustahl says:

My view is the lap top , killed the Biden campaign, stopped it cold,

• Right Wing Gal says:

Honestly though, what campaign? 10 people, all media, at “train stops” with masks and circles is a campaign? They didn’t even try this time. They thought we’d be so beaten down by the virus that we’d just roll over and let them resume power.

48. justlizzyp says:

There is no better example of this POTUS ‘owning the downside’ than his complete co-opting of the phrase “Fake News.” Started as Dem talking point.

49. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

They are pushing hard to destroy America’s Sovereignty.