Dobbs, Powell, Fitton and Solomon Discuss Hunter and Joe Biden Payback Schemes…

I tend to find myself in agreement with the Tom Fitton parts of this interview.

Lou Dobbs, Sidney Powell, Tom Fitton and John Solomon appear together to discuss the latest developments in the Hunter/Joe Biden pay-to-play scandals.

Considering everything that is known by intelligence people how did Joe Biden pass his recent classified intelligence background check? Oh wait, yes, the FBI is in charge of those screenings. That would be the same FBI that has been in possession of the Hunter Biden laptop since December 2019.  Please ignore these pesky little details…

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, Joe Biden, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

251 Responses to Dobbs, Powell, Fitton and Solomon Discuss Hunter and Joe Biden Payback Schemes…

1. Johnny says:

Damn good question, how in the hell is Joe Biden at this moment have any type of security clearance?

• 4sure says:

It has the Barr/Wray seal of approval. Easy peasy.

• Trygve says:

Forget Wray. I want to see Barr in handcuffs. Start at the top. Then work downwards.

• jeff montanye says:

very possibly true. it is not just democrats, bad as they are. the gw bush administration helped the likud mossad run 9-11 for goodness sake, where many of these police state actions and rule of law destructions got their start or their cruising speed, there and in the yinon wars which followed and which were 9-11’s motives.

• A Fortified City says:

Someone stated just a couple of day’s ago on TSBN that President Trump is the first president since Eisenhower who did not start a war in their first term as president. I haven’t had a chance to fact check this however, if this is true it helps confirm to me direct manipulation from big, big money outsiders. All of those intent on a complete take over of the United States Republic.
            In order to be president you got be willing to keep America preoccupied with at least one war. The first requirement of the globalist is active conflict of the US war machine.
            And I agree we can no longer trust, believe have any confidence in any of our upper level US Government period. Even At this time we have evidence stacked on top of evidence and we have witnessed blatant, in our face lies and cover ups.
            We the people gotta figure out a way to get all this corruption remove and thoroughly cleansed right away.

• B Woodward says:

Susan Lindauer was a CIA asset and whistleblower who says that the CIA FBI and alphabet soup agencies didn’t miss 9-11, they were darkly involved in 9-11.

Click to access lindauer-we-have-seen-the-enemy.pdf

• Pa Hermit says:

Now I see where Divine Intervention had to be done. Both sides have to face the America I grew up with. The losers here can’t be permitted to write history. Now is the burning, looting, destruction of statues (history) ever made clearer??? Time for the piper to be paid! America waits!

• Rhi316 says:

I’m with you Trygve, only Solomon gives credence to asking Barr and Wray to pony up all the documents ‘authorized’ by the President to release. Powell and Fitton have rightly ascertained FIB and DOJ are beyond redemption.

I see no way to deal with all the subversive, treasonous corruption visible for all to see other than military tribunals and temporary marshal law.
          NUKE THE SWAMP!!!

• Baron Sicluna says:

Is it possible that Rudy snookered wray and barr.
            1 rudy gets dirt from Ukraine
            2 barr and wray will discredit dirt as Russia disinformation when rudy reveals
            3 Rudy knows about Hunter lap top from sources in FBI
            4 instead of Ukraine dirt Rudy uses the laptop info
            5 Barr and wray are flummoxed
            6 Barr and wray can not discredit the laptop
            Rudy had them looking and surveillaning him in Ukraine. But he had different evidence all long. Niw barr and wray are trying to conflate the Delaware laptop with a Ukraine or Russia laptop

• moray watson says:

Well they also misidentified the Michael Cohen that was in Prague as being Trump’s lawyer. So they’re used to getting things spectacularly wrong.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Although I fully agree with your assessment of the problem(s), I have to respectfully disagree as to your remedy.

I am a 33 year retired Marine veteran and have made a study of the “wokeness” factor in our military since Barack Hussein Obama started it all with his disastrous social re-engineering of our military.

Setting aside the Constitutional jurisdictional issues (there is no current legal way to use military tribunals domestically against US citizens in the manner you suggest, your assumption that our current military as a whole is somehow “better” than the rest of our generally corrupted courts and the rest of the federal government is sadly misplaced.

Indeed, as is apparent in the continuing disrespectful and I believe disloyal public statements by myriad high level military officers , both retired and amazingly still on active duty, against POTUS, our military is perhaps even more damaged than the rest of our federal government.

This is also supported by various opinion polls and just basic demographics of the rank and file in our military who, as a whole—there are always exceptions—reflect much the same politics, “culture” and worldview of their age contemporaries (18-26) we are now seeing in Antifa and BLM.

Our current military, as a whole, is NOT the military of the past. Most are serving for reasons other than “patriotism” and ever since the end of the draft, increasingly look upon themselves as “mercenaries” serving for their pay.

This is not a view I hold lightly of with any glee. It is very painful in fact but sadly it is now a grim reality as the military is but a reflection of the society from which it comes and anyone who cannot see the abject degeneration of our society and “culture,” especially among millennials and Gen-Zers (again same demographics as the bulk of our military—officers, NCOs and the enlisted) is blind or wearing rose-colored glasses.

• prtomr says:

jumpinjarhead, sadly, my retired jarhead son, 22+ years, agrees with you.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Appreciate his service. If I was serving now, I would likely be in the brig or cashiered with a few hours.

• prtomr says:

I am a Viet Nam era veteran and our military is not what it used to be when I was in service. Better lethality weapons wise, training of the GI has changed dramatically.

• jumpinjarhead says:

We agree on the hardware and technical aspects of training to be able to use the new technology involved.

My comments were directed at the “moral” aspects of the “new model” military in terms of the “religion of PC” now predominating that is reflected in such things as the ongoing war against Christianity, full integration of homosexuals and other perversions, assigning women to ground combat and SF roles in spite of actual data demonstrating the actual dangers in such policies, and the politicization of the rank and file as well as officers.

• Pa Hermit says:

Triple Bingo JJH!!!!!!

• John OB says:

“As to President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said. “Our concern over potential criminality is focused on others.” Bill Barr May 18 2020

Even if we pretend Barr did not have the laptop information….his marking time for more than a year with obvious DOJ/FBI corruption staring him in the face, has facilitated this moment’s mockery of our justice system. He should resign in disgrace.

Today, John Demers, Assistant Attorney General—resistance conspirator—dropped a Rosenstein redux, indicting GRU Russian hackers just in time to underlie the Biden, Schiff, NY Times narrative.

The FBI had the Hunter laptop in December 2019. Consistent with what we know the FBI has done in the four year conspiracy, they likely leaked to Biden/ NY Times. In January 2020 Biden announces he has probably been hacked by the Russians, then a Times story days later takes it from there, claiming a Silicone Valley firm indicates the hack occurred in November 2019. However, the computer store owner had the laptop since April 2019 and turned it over to the FBI in Dec 2019

• jeff montanye says:

if trump gets reelected he really has to go through the doj and fbi doing a reprise of his old tv show the apprentice.

• Pa Hermit says:

Agreed jeff m, you must understand that we now see how PC (politically correct) and corrupt ALL OF GOVERNMENT has become! Not just the elected officials. Your suggestion is not easily accomplished in today’s world.

• Right to reply says:

That is the cover up right there. Barr needs to booted out. Don’t these morons understand that WE KNOW!

• Orbanista says:

He was speaking of a different case, and a careful parsing of his words does not rule out other developments — esp. if he didn’t know of Hunter’s laptop. Barr was able to shut down Mueller/Weissmann. No small task. He’s probably the only one who has a chance — however small — of preventing the election from being decided in the House of Representatives.

• David M Kitting says:

Orbanista,
              These kids on here can’t parse words. It’s ready, fire aim. People that cannot control the space between their own ears are demanding to control the space between the AG’s ears. Donald Trump is your President, William Barr is his AG. Deal with it.

• Terry Gain says:

Orbanista
              Thank you. Finally a comment from someone who can think like an adult. There is no evidence that AG Barr was aware of Hunter Biden’s computer.

• Pa Hermit says:

It’s really small chances here, BUT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD! Divine Intervention is a game changer!

• mikeyboo says:

They don’t care that we know-if they figure there’s nothing we can really do about it.

• huecowacko says:

The FBI has a corruption bias in favor of democrats.

• Johnny says:

I sure hope anything China, Russia,Ukraine or anywhere else in the world I hope they feed him nothing but leak trace Intel.

• Rightfield says:

Sundance: I’m fairly certain that a Security Clearance, for almost all elected officials, comes with the office. Bill Barr-ing any known, major background issues. The position has been for years that if your electorate places you in the position. Then you’re entitled to have access to intelligence as your office dictates. Biden, of course must’ve had a TS Clearance for decades…

Does anyone know if John Brennan had ever surrendered his, was he ever Refused his DCIA Clearance. PDJT Ordered it be revoked and still the swamp refused…

• coldanger says:

When I went into the military I had a classified AFS, and needed a clearance. If I hadn’t passed the background check, I’d have had to find another specialty. We should expect, at a minimum, the same of our government elected officials.

• Cathy M. says:

According to news articles, in Jan 2019., Brennan said that he did not know whether or not his security clearance was still active. I’d say, if nothing else, that his clearance has or soon will have lapsed (as opposed to rescinded.)

A periodic back ground reinvestigation is required every 5 years to retain a TOP SECRET (TS)Clearance. (Every 10 years for a Secret Clearance or 15 years for a Confidential Clearance.)

I’m a retired Special Agent/ Resident Agent in Charge & had a Top Secret clearance. My TS expired four years after I retired as opposed to 5 yrs because I had a background reinvestigation a year before I retired but that doesn’t mean I could have access to classified info. for those four yrs after I retired. It also requires a “Need to Know”.
        And I had a need to know Nuttin.

• Kroesus says:

There is an OFFICIAL FBI investigation and accompanying report for ANY position dealing with classified material. In the case of appointed positions, the report is used by the committee and Senate to review their suitability for the job. You will sometimes see delays due to trouble getting the FBI to complete their background check.

• mikeyboo says:

Personally, I’m ok with the man keeping his security clearance so long as they cancel the man.

• JAS says:

Forget clearance. Biden needs to be “Manaforted”.

2. All Too Much says:

Wray and Barr were withholding evidence with national security implications.
    They should both be at the White House, waiting for POTUS to return; escorted into two different rooms, and asked some serious questions by Ratcliffe …. I just realized I don’t know who I would trust with the questioning. I typed Ratcliffe, wondered if I could list him, then realized there was no one else I knew of I would trust, other that three on Lou’s panel, and I am not sure about at least one of them.

• AWM says:

Ric Grennel.

• RBSlim says:

Which one are you not sure of and why? Thanks in advance.

• hocuspocus13 says:

Rumor has it that Trump is going to FIRE Wray

• giveadamn says:

Trump might actually get more votes by firing Wray and Barr BEFORE the election. Nothing like a little testosterone display to remind people of one reason why they voted for you in 2016. After the ACB vote, of course.

• Terry Gain says:

A very public firing of Christopher Wray would make it impossible for the MSM to continue censoring the news concerning the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop. The President needs to hold a news conference today explaining what happened to the laptop after it was turned over to the FBI in December 2019. I appreciate President Trump’s phenomenal energy and his love for America, but I do not understand his handling of this matter so far.
          Perhaps he is holding his fire until Thursday’s debate. If he made an issue of it now they audience for Thursday’s debate would go through the roof.

• Bubba says:

Pay close attention Trump and Rudy went around Barr and Wray neither of these DeepState termites knew what was coming enjoy the show

3. All Too Much says:

OAN reporting the BCF received $200,000,000 from Moscow, not $3,500,000 earlier reported.

4. Bob says:

Great group of smart people in the article and really think they are all patriotic ..however we know that the Bides, Obama’s, Clinton’s and their minions should be in jail. If talk could fix all our political problems, by now with all the evidence they should be in orange suits….so stop talking and get them arrested with no bail and then the system sort them out….get them off the street and away from the resources…..there is more than enough room at Club GETMO….just do it.

• Dutchman says:

Might I point out that McConnell, who’s every action has been to thwart PDJT and his agenda, was ALSO named in Peter Schweitzers book, as being owned by CHI-NA, and he ALSO has a TS Clearance, as a member of g of 8, as does Pelosi.

AND Sciff-for-brains, as chair of Intel and g of 8 member.

Pretty discouraging, if you dwell on it.

5. SanJac says:

The intelligence community has become the New FSB within this country and it’s clearer every single day.

6. CNN_sucks says:

Problem is the swamp has no respect to PDJT, to american people and rule of law. Time for Barr and Wray to resign. Dissolves the CIA, FBI and fire all obamao’s DOJ appointees.

• bertdilbert says:

“No Respect” is incorrect. They fear Trump. They do not fear the law because they are the law. As to the American people, they think we are stupid. And why not, they have gotten away with it as long as they can remember.

• regitiger says:

these corruptors will soon learn the ancient traditions for handling evil is still very much active.

they only pretend to know the ways of the dark.

some have been born into it..

molded by it.

these people will know fear.

it will come to them as a gathering storm..slowly marching and then rapidly consuming.

they think it’s nothing more than a late summer shower.

their arrogance will enhance their pain.

the reckoning.

its coming.

• mikeyboo says:

Perhaps not so much “stupid” as insufficiently armed.

7. canoehustler says:

I’m old enough to remember when Pompeo promised to Declass e-mails.

I’m old enough to remember when Gina H was stonewalling.

The lack of Declass comes down to Trump not forcing it once Mueller was over. I voted for him 4 days ago but this was a mistake.

8. Dekester says:

Just listening to Senator Johnson and Mark Meadows on Hannity.

What is going on with the FBI ?

Good gracious are any senior members of the military sounding warning bells in public.

Anyone with youngsters serving overseas must be livid.

U.S.A. Corruption Central.

C.I.A. C.D.C. F.B.I. Supreme Court Head Justice. Yikes..

God bless PDJT

9. AJ. says:

FBI DOJ DOA !

10. Bob says:

Where is my comment… again

11. Johnny says:

I hope President Trump has launched an Intel investigation into Joe Biden and they have acquired a Fisa to pull the 2 hop rule on old Joe.

Instead of Crosswind, name it Broke Wind Depends.

2 can play those games Joe. How about a FARA case Joe?

12. canoehustler says:

If the GOP wins the house then we need to defund the FBI and start over using the US Marshall service.

• jus wundrin says:

You stated that voting for Trump was a mistake, but then you state that the house GOPe is going to defund the FBI if they win the house?

I have a bridge for sale………..real cheap. Interested?

• rpcoastie says:

The US Marshal’s Service hiring is about 90% BOP Prison Guards. The same prison guards who were guarding Jeffrey Epstein at the time he “hung” himself. I think you’re barking up the wrong tree or maybe watching too many Tommy Lee Jones movies!

13. George S says:

This is about to become academic as SCOTUS just gave PA democrats the gift of counting ballots — even without a postmark — for three days after the election.

14. AJ. says:

The more I think about it Ratcliffe is aHUGE asset to steal the narrative away from Wray & the FBI. Russia Russia Russia may finally be doa cause you can’t claim intelligence corroboration without Ratcliffe’s confirmation.

15. michrider41 says:

This is the new American Justice System, everyone knows who the criminals are and what crimes have been committed, but no one gets arrested or charged, they just write books about it. All three people on the panel have a new book out. Dan Bongino has a book out, Hannity has a book out, Carter Page has a book out, Papadop has a book out, Comey has book out….after Wray and Barr are fired they will have a book out. Our justice system is a joke. Maybe I’ll write a book about it.

• Everybody has a book out AND if you recall when POTUS was running in 2016, he made comments on that very probability, if he got elected.
      Why?

Because he has a way about him that sells books for anyone coming near him and he brings in the $$’s for broadcast stations.
      That should give everyone a moment of pause.
      Here is a man who can actually make money for other people just by being in contact with them.

Now, you wonder why the FBI, CIA and DOJ don’t have any idea what he is going to do but they know he is the most powerful man in the world?

Wonder why Biden is hiden in his basement everyday? And where is Hunter?
      Where is Obama? Where is George Bush? Where is Bill and Hillary?

All are very afraid of the wrath and vengeance of President Donald John Trump, as well as all of the Globalists making their bets tonight.
      No one knows what he is going to do but they do know for sure that he strongly believes in revenge. They also know that he determines when that revenge will be enacted.

After all: How successful was China and Xi with their latest assassination attempt of the world’s most powerful man and his immediate family?

16. Right to reply says:

The FBI has become the GRU. Not just because of its actions, but because of its obvious Eastern European support. It really does need to be dismantled.

17. borwarrior says:

FBI screening (cough)

Biden is protected establishment.
    A former VP.

I’m sure the intelligence screening was “by the book.”

18. annie okie says:

It’s hard to wrap my head around the fact that the heads of the FBI and CIA (plus many others) had this information and sat on it during President Trump’s impeachment! Where do you go for justice when the heads of those departments are criminals? That is treason or at least sedition. Trump has to do it himself. And why hasn’t he done it? He has the power.

• jus wundrin says:

“Where do you go for justice when the heads of those departments are criminals?”

There is something called the second amendment

• Why?
      It was their last chance to get rid of President Donald J. Trump, who is not a member of their club.
      They were duty-bound…don’t you get that yet?
      This is the big game. They had to get rid of him before he had anymore successes and started campaigning because they cannot beat him at that substantive level.
      It’s just the way it is in the swamp.

• cantcforest says:

annie, we are his power and we need to quit thinking in terms of President Trump doing something. We need a serious display of intent to clear the DOJ/FBI/CIA/CDC, perhaps a march asking him to do so. I’ve said elsewhere that I’m very concerned about our lack of communication infrastructure general readiness to shut down the agencies, antifa, and assorted other seditionists. And then there are Obama’s generals and Col. Vlindman.

19. Leon Brozyna says:

We need PDJT drop kicking the Deep State with a major shock to the system along the lines of a Friday Night Massacre, replacing major players with people dedicated to the rule of law and transparency and going after the criminals that have played the system and screwed the American people for decades.

• donna kovacevic says:

I suppose I should not be baffled about Petey getting a prestigious job, but I can’t believe the level corruption accross all the agencies. Horrifying and scary. Did he not say to his lover that the American patriots were smelly Walmart people,and he will stop Trump? WTF this is unreal. The other countries are looking at this hocus pocus and SMH.

20. Interesting interview. Poor Dobbs found out what its like to be “talked over” by the three Amigos. And, they did a darn good job doing it. Obviously they felt what “they” had to say was more important than listening to Lou bloviate leaving just enough time left for them to nod agreement.

I still like Lou – but this was one of the better interviews for the reasons stated.

• Dutchman says:

Personally, I LIKE the Great Lou Dobbs “bloviating” ;
      IMHO, He says things his guests can’t/won’t say, like calling out the Republicons in the Senate, like Mitch and Graham, that EVERYONE ELSE is afraid to publically criticize.
      Nunes won’t do it, Jordan either.
      Maria doesn’t do it much, either.

And it NEEDS TO BE SAID, over and over.
      The snake in the poem, is McConnell.

The person whispering in PDJT’s ear,…
      Is McConnell.

• vikingmom says:

“The person whispering in PDJT’s ear,…Is McConnell.”

Frankly, I didn’t know he was even in consideration as the “whisperer”….Sundance, can you confirm or deny?

• So?
        Let McConnell whisper.

Do you truly believe that Donald J. Trump, the person, and President Trump are so naive that they do NOT know who or what McConnell is and represents?

Really?

I think the President and the Senator have an agreed upon relationship and a common goal on certain matters that benefits the American people, and each other.

• amjean says:

He uses too many words in a sentence which takes up the guest
        time.

21. James Street says:

Did Joe Biden pay taxes on all that money?

• spoogels says:

No as far as I can see from this:
      Joe Biden financial disclosure:
      The money is therefore definitely in an offshore bank/tax haven
      The Caymans?

• RBSlim says:

I am sure he paid what was owed on the financial disclosures that Solomon mentioned, but it is pretty likely there is lots of monies not reported in offshore accounts in his name and those who our his trusted bagman.

I know this is a common way corrupt Chinese official do it. Kind of funny to see Biden Crime Family do it this way too. Or perhaps that is how it works in the West too?

• mikeyboo says:

James-Why certainly he did!! Is there some reason you would doubt Joe’s honesty (snort)?

22. John Donovan says:

The Swamp (CIA) put corrupt people at the top of the FBI as part of a set up to bring it down. Mueller was put in by Bush43 because Bush41 wanted it. Bush41 was career CIA who lied under oath when confirmed by the Senate. The CIA wanted to control the FBI and failing that they decided to use Bush43’s Global War on Terror to establish the Natl Counterterror Center (NCTC) and the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) and take all Intelligence related functions out of the FBI. Mueller used his 12 years as Director to bring on undercover CIA assets to screw the Bureau up in the eyes of the public. Once the public believed the Bureau had gone bad the public would support taking the Intelligence role away permanently. Then the Swamp (CIA) would have free reign to use the awesome power of the rest of theIntelligence Community to exercise total control over the U.S. Government. We The People were the Swamp’s target.

23. Sparky5253 says:

Trump will have to again deal with this on his own. Barr and Wray are deep state. And I would bet there is no Durham investigation. This has all been one big game to pacify the public and to cover for the corrupt.

Trump needs to drop a MOAB on the swamp, sooner than later. Reveal ALL. Republicans and Democrats are both guilty of corruption, and the public deserves to have those involved outed.

I am sure the country will run just fine without most of the swampers . Think of the money taxpayers will save.

• rpcoastie says:

I’m sure that Nora Dennehy made certain to sabotage and run out the clock on the Durham investigation. What did AG BARR think when Dennehy, the former Democrat appointed Deputy Attorney General of Connecticut who sued the gun manufacturer in the Sandy Hook school shooting along with FBI Agent Aldenbury while ignoring the Connecticut family court judge who refused to commit the teenager after his mother hired an attorney and pleaded with the judge to commit her mentally ill and dangerous son!

• Terry Gain says:

Sparky5253
      If there is no Durham investigation, wouldn’t President Trump know that? And why wouldn’t he have fired AG Barr long ago for deceiving the public.

24. IRS

What you gonna do bad boys?

25. Mitch Steel says:

I will keep saying it: this won’t stop, until the consequences of these actions become a deterant.

The rest of this is mental masturbation.

26. Ish Kabibble says:

The FBI and CIA have been compromised by the CCP, imo.
    Biden is their candidate.

27. Julia Adams says:

Joe Biden is comprised and is a risk to national security. He should be disqualified and removed from the ballot.

• mikeyboo says:

OK Julia- We can call it “removed from the ballot.”

• B Woodward says:

I’m thinking that now that Biden has taken all of the slings and arrows, the Democrats could pull an October surprise. After the debate they could yank Biden from the ticket and nominate Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Pelosi, Cuomo, Harris, or someone else. It would not give the Republicans very much time to respond.

There was a report back in May that the DNC might rip Biden from the ticket just before the election. There is some precedent because it happened with the Democrat VP candidate Thomas Eagleton in 1972. But apparently there are some issues as to whom the Electoral College electors are bound to vote for in each state — the person on the ballot or the person the DNC names after the ballots are printed.

28. regitiger says:

doing a bit of re-research..pouring over some details … specifically 4 years ago.

(apologies in advance for departing from thread topic…my defense? i KNOW there are going to be treepers here reading and posting whom i have sincere respect…)

seth rich was alleged to have been paid $48,000 usd$ for DNC leak.

has that ever been verified?

is there any open investigation by FBI… capitol police…irs?

next.

the narrative was hack…but forensic experts…binney and the vips…say its not credible…and offer the simple approach that NSA we would have the packets because open source (thanks Snowden) show they collect taps on every trans Atlantic cable and hub.

can ratcliffe assert his authority to declass this and release it..
    showing there is no exfil of data over.internet?

also guccifer 2.0..

same question for ratcliffe? cia disinfo?

I apologize for breaking rules.

i have not forgotten these things.

i believe its critical we don’t allow tgese things to just die.

its important to know how this entire russia ruse was initiated.

29. Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

I’m getting sick of these people playing the “I didn’t / he didn’t know” game. The laptop had info about Joe Biden on it and belonged to his son. There is no way Barr wasn’t told about this minutes after they had it. Based on their past record it could not have been kept a secret within the FBI and whomever was supposed to inform him and didn’t would have been fired. Did Barr know about the laptop? YES!

30. JWC says:

The “high class” criminals of the Obama and Clinton gang. Tom Fitton

31. TrumpTrumpsBiden says:

I’m still scratching my head wondering where the “intelligence” comes from in FBI. I think it should be FBM. You know, as in morons. And just like everyone else, they want to be special as in “special agent” cos just agent isn’t good enough.

32. Richard says:

The solution to this treasonous mess is not up to President Donald Trump. It is up to all of us ! Trump has pulled back the curtain.

33. TwoLaine says:

I’m still waiting fore just ONE AUDIT of the Corrupt_to-The_core NSD. Just ONE.

GIT-R-DONE!

34. Mike Van says:

Maybe. The fbi was saving the emails. That way if biden wins they could blackmail him. Just like comey tried to blackmail
    PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    But the PRESIDENT couldn’t be bought!

35. C2C says:

Wow, Fitton asks a great question – AG Barr said in May that he wasn’t going to be asking slo Joe any questions – Fittons question for Barr is, did you know about Hunters laptop when you made that decision?

36. burnett044 says:

I do not think PT will fire Barr……I think he should …and after the election Wray first then Barr..
    but after what PT said about Barr at that rally, I do not think Barr is going any where and will remain as long as PT is in office,

• donna kovacevic says:

Why would the President keep Barr, he has done zero so far? God Bless PDJT. I pray after the election PDJT bombs them all in these agencies and gets all new people, honest, law abiding, not the greedy for money ones.

• steph_gray says:

Barr will only be remaining if there is a real investigation. If there actually is and has been, he still may come out shining.

If there isn’t, he will be out – politely, congenially, with a gracious thanks from PDJT – but, out. Out to watch a special prosecutor of PDJT’s choosing put in place to work this all through the next term.

• Not unusual for the entire Administration to change after the election; usually it does.
      Barr will be gone when his usefulness is over.
      Same for Wray but his departure will be based more on political expediency; JMHO.

37. Soldier/Cop says:

SPECIAL NOTE TO JOE: Come on Joe, look at the bright side. Now you can rightfully claim the title of, “Godfather”! I for one have waited for a long time for you to assume that title. By the way, did anyone ever brief you way back in 1976/77 about the investigation referenced below? The guys on our team got a real laugh when we were informed that you attended Little Jimmy’s Bible Studies and actually prayed over the news we submitted in our investigation summery. Thanks for some grand old memories Godfather!

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired.

Drug Trade/Money Laundering Investigation (1976/77).

As the lead investigator of a team of federal investigators who caught then first term senator Joe Biden, a young state attorney general from Arkansas (better known as Billy Clinton), several senior members of little Jimmy Carter’s administration, over a dozen international bankers, and many other federal/state politicians/bureaucrats up to their necks in the international drug trade/money laundering centered in the Panama Canal Zone; I caution any American among the most effectively lied to population in modern times to be very careful throwing rocks at D.J. Trump. Dare any of you to compare the number of federal/state led investigations concerning Trump that have come up empty against the number of verified charges rendered against the entire Biden family only to be laughed off by the sitting oligarchy and their lackeys in the media as; “That’s just Good Old Joe taking care of his friends and family!” As a very old cop I am still amazed at how easy it is to pull and/or keep the wool pulled over the average American’s eyes!

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired

38. ReglarMerican says:

On the theory that Biden bribe-taking makes Hillary look like an amateur – remember that The Clinton Crime Family Foundation was never audited … and every bad actor on the planet thought she was a lock for the Oval Office … and Slick Willie was actually running that selling of the Secretary of State office for years, anticipated to become selling the Oval Office …

39. mazziflol says:

But…. Bill Barr is a good person…

Sweet. I guess I can’t go to bed angry tonight.

40. Hillary Clinton:

We will all hang by nooses

Evidently, you won’t……but should.

41. islandpalmtrees says:

It seems to me that we have a much larger problems. How long has this been going on. And, how many people are in jail based on false crimes.

This could have been going on for decades!

How damaged is our National Security as a result. Clearly, the existing IC assessments can be not be trusted.

1 FBI had the Hunter Laptop for a long time.

2 FBI is in charge of those screenings for Biden

3 MUST READ: Today’s FBI Announcement on Russia Hacking Proves the FBI Is Trying to Influence the 2020 Election — The Charges Follow Long History of FBI Deceit
    October 19, 2020, 5:20pmby Joe Hoft

Does the Present really have any choice but to shutdown these agencies.

42. islandpalmtrees says:

All assets of the existing CIA and FBI should be seized and these organizations shutdown. This of course includes the NSA database.

We are looking at many years of corruption.

43. todayistheday99 says:

This is like buying a house and subsequently wondering if it has termites. You decide to get it inspected and the house falls down during the inspection.

44. merry says:

anyone thinking well of AG Barr needs to remember Ruby Ridge

45. sickrickfl says:

Busy day.

And now FB is banning conservative voices by pulling OLD OFFENSES (for which time has already been spent in FB jail) and using them to ban again. I just pulled 7 days, for a post I got 7 days for in NOV 2019.

Silence the conservative media – silence the loud voices of conservatives (Prager, Levin, etc.), silence even the smaller voices – like ME – who make long, fact filled posts.

Also notice CNN has NOT ONE WORD of this “Hunter Thing” – NOT ONE – not even throwing out an accusation of “russian disinformation”. If all you do is read CNN – you would NOT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING. But the have PLENTY on Q-Anon – ferchristsakes.

I thank the Good Lord for Sundance & the Treepers. While I sit until the 26th waiting to get out of facebook jail.

Rick

• Charlie Hargrave says:

They are silencing the little voices of conservatism as well. I just got a 30 day ban for a meme about bidens emails and a meme about the hilarity of kung flu masking.

Not a big deal to me, until I click the review button. Turns out that now you have give facebook a photo of your drivers license to protest a ban.

• sickrickfl says:

Haven’t even given me the opportunity to protest. SInce they banned for old posts – that I ALREADY SAT THROUGH BANS ON.

I think – if you’re in more than one CONSERVATIVE GROUP on FB – they look through your history and just nuke you.

In the run-up to this election – voices like us treepers NEED TO BE HEARD. We have FACTS ON OUR SIDE – and the ability to CONVEY THEM IN A LOGICAL MANNER. That makes us DANGEROUS.

Even though I get “out of jail” on the 26th – with all the mail-in & early voting going on – NOW IS A CRITICAL TIME for us to be visible and heard.

46. leavemygunsalone says:

I respect and admire these people, but does anyone else feel like they are in the rinse and spin cycle? Same dance different day for the last umpteen years? How many times have we heard this same narrative, nothing more than changing the corrupt political hacks name?

And the book deals, must be nice to be able to crank out multiple books a year knowing they will automatically be published. History on record I suppose. If I hear one more time “The American people have the right to know” I am going to throw up. We all KNOW. Can we please just send in the Marines or the Marshals and get it done? I would be happy w/pitchforks and butter knives.

47. devilman96 says:

I think a lot of people are missing the bigger picture here. The DOJ has known all of this since 2016-2017 when they prosecuted Hunters business partners Devon and Cooney. All of this information was on the table then just as it is now.

Cooney is so pissed off over sitting in prison that he has handed his Gmail account over to the press to verify Hunters emails as being legit.

The Bidens can not be prosecuted no more than the Clinton’s or Comey or Brennan or, or, or. There is too much “graymail” and any of these individuals would bring our entire government to a screaming halt, it would cease to be able to exist.

The end results of this will be “declined prosecution” and or “without finding any substantive wrongdoing”.

Of we are to have our country back, it is required that we go take it.