One would have to be intellectually obtuse to think former President Barack Obama was unaware his Vice-President, Joe Biden, was raking in tens-of-millions from his use of Hunter Biden as family bagman while lobbying foreign governments.

With that in mind; and considering all of the downstream consequences from the original selection of Joe Biden as the VP candidate; and considering how those in power now have the tool of the NSA database to control political offices; how long has the intelligence apparatus been involved in selecting the U.S. presidential candidates?

Go Deep

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, A New America, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, CIA, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Ukraine, Uncategorized, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

498 Responses to How Long Has The U.S. Intelligence Apparatus Been Selecting Presidential Candidates?…

1. ruth3otis says:

Years ago, I remember reading parts of Geroge W. Bush’s autobiograpy, and I remembered thinking how his whole life had been set up for him by his connections. It’s like his life was one amazing coincidence after the next. It was the first time I guess I ever felt “privilege envy.” Now with this new information, I just feel more defeated than envy. Envy is a strong word, because these connected politicans are less talented, interesting and intelligent than most of my friends. I don’t envy pathetic people.

• rpcoastie says:

George W Bush grew up in a very wealthy family. His father was a Wall Street executive and US Senator for Connecticut.

• ruth3otis says:

I cannot stand his dull daughter who does some morning show with Savannah Guthrie. She’s is a tool to NBC, just like her dad. Her disingenous comments to Megyn Kelley were so transparently contrived and politically driven to satisfy NBCs agenda.

• William Joseph Murphy says:

4chan made a discovery last night

Multiple states, the list is growing

“OR, WA, AK, NJ, and Broward county FL are confirmed affected.”
      “You can do it in MA too, but it requires a zip code as well as DOB.

>using very basic information someone could have gotten access to your voter registration account held by the government
      >all your information doxed to anyone
      >your party affiliation could have been changed
      >the address where your ballot was sent could have been changed
      >your uncast ballots could have been changed
      >if you were a absentee requester someone could have changed your absentee vote
      >you could have had your vote invalidated in some states
      >ALL OF THIS WITH JUST YOUR NAME AND DOB

“Make sure this gets out to the normiesphere…
      “I really thought this would be major news by
      “Nothing is coming up from Google.
      “..of course not. we just found this out last night and the media hasn’t gotten to it yet.

“Best night of 2020 so far.

“The Chinese almost certainly were behind the Equifax breach that saw 143 million americans name, dob, an SSN stolen.

They can do this very precisely, in ANY state.

“I tested it Washington. You only need full name and date of birth to cancel by requesting a new ballot.”

“I don’t think you guys realize what happened last night
      it wasn’t that oregon itself has an issue, it wasn’t that multiple other states also use the same type of systems as well this is beyond just oregon voter fraud now what last night proved

“..figured out OR and WA state vote-by-mail systems could be manipulated through their websites using basically just names and DOB of voters. Can cancel ballot requests and invalidate cast votes in some cases. Can also find people’s addresses. Other states also have similarly unsecured voting websites. Would be possible to run a script to change votes en masse using voter databases, and it looks like some anons tried it.

“Do the states with the same website feature that you guys found share the same vendor? Imagine if they did.

“we found out the OR, WA, etc voting site is patheticly easy to pen. you can go in, get anyone’s ballot canceled, change their address and voter registration, etc…
      ” you could go in on nov 3 and request a new ballot for every registered republican in the state of OR (their site itself had a text document listing every registered voter in the state’s name, address, dob, and registrered party), you could request new ballots for all of them and ALL THEIR VOTES WOULD BE CANCELED

” you can access and re-arange people’s personal information now too
      >Govenor of Oregon now lives at PeepeePooPoo Avenue, some madlad makes a script so 1/6th of Oregon’s votes could end up being auto-canceled by Election time because THERES NO BOT PROTECTION, seriously nto even a Recaptcha
      >Turns out Washington has a similar system, so the whole mail-in online system the Dems said was oh-so-secure might be a ******* nest of fraud that spans multilple states, and could have been used for fraud since it’s been in place since *******2012
      >TLDR: Trump was right, vote in person or bust.

“I managed to cancel the governor of Washinton vote by requesting a new ballot. All I needed was his full name and date of birth.
      Test it for yourself if you don’t believe it.

“..my faith in this election is gone.

“Basically, if you know someone’s name and date of birth, you can print their ballot, which invalidates previously mailed ballots (cancelling their votes). You can also modify party affiliation to invalidate primary votes.

“with just name, and dob you can cancel votes…you can also change voter registry information, and dox people.

“yes anons checked if dead people did vote and they have.

“So, what states are confirmed compromised, and what are other suspects?

“Executive order to throw out all mail-in ballots because they’ve clearly been compromised.
      In person voting is the only option.
      If a state doesn’t have in person voting, then it can’t vote.

“THIS IS BIGGER THAN A FEW WEST COAST STATES
      THIS IS A BREACH OF GOVERNMENT AND CIVILIAN TRUST

“THIS PROVES THE ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN INSECURE AND ARE INSECURE
      AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW THIS INVALIDATES THE ELECTION DUE TO SECURITY FLAWS AND EASE OF TAMPERMENT

“ANYONE COULD HAVE TAMPERED OR HAD IMPACT IN THIS ELECTION
      THAT MEANS IT’S NOT SECURE

“THIS IS THE STORY THEY’RE HIDING FROM THE PUBLIC
      OUR GOVERNMENT INFRASTRUCTURE IS DESIGNED AND ALLOWED TO BE INCREDIBLY INSECURE TO THE POINT ELECTIONS COULD HAVE BEEN IMPACTS

“THIS IS WHY THEY’RE CENSORING THIS STORY IT DOESN’T MATTER ABOUT THE SMALL STUFF ANYMORE
      THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED

“THIS IMPACTS MULTIPLE STATES
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
      IT’S *******
      HAPPENING

ht tp s:/ /boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/283376883

ht tp s:/ /thedonald.win/p/Hrcwcdk7/oregon-accepting-ballots-via-ema/c/

h t tps: / /thedonald.win/p/HrcysKv8/4chan-right-now-7-states-exposed/c/

2. David A says:

Yep, that bothers me.

3. SanJac says:

Clicking on the Go Deep and reading everything from top to bottom and the links fills in a lot of blanks and makes so much sense of how corrupt they ALL have become.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

My thoughts exactly. Most here have been following for years. Years. We are aware but that thread it’s like the pen that connects all of the dots.

I remember driving home from Norfolk Naval Station. I was sitting stuck in traffic waiting to slowly make my way through the HRBT when it was shared via Rush Limbaugh that the Patriot Act passed. I got home and told my wife that our country just signed away everyone’s freedom. She had no clue what I was talking about and all this time later…..she still can’t grasp it…..

I have co-workers who are the same. Smart people. I think people who see this stuff, the evidence, the connections, the timelines, the money trials, the players, etc….and cant’ see this for what it is….do so on purpose because they just don’t want to believe this is happening in the U.S. of A.

For me, it makes me angry. I served this country and Trump’s speech…it hits home and it gets this fire going inside me…..I can’t explain it. As I told my wife, these are the things worth dying for because living in a world that does not have an America is one that won’t’ be fun to live in. There will be no freedom…..real freedom.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Amen.

I am becoming frustrated without those who refuse to see and furious with those who refuse to see but who mock those of us who do as conspiracy nutters and looks. When will they wake up? When it’s too late?

I just remind myself it was only 1/3 of colonists who were patriots during the Revolution.

4. fbwallflower says:

On the righthand side of the blog at this link is a “category” button. Lots of background information contributed in comment sections to add to many of the links SD provides, especially the passports disappearing.https://wtpotus.wordpress.com

5. redmomerath says:

I’ve long suspected that the average citizen of any country on the planet has more in common with the average citizen of any other country, than he has with a member of the ruling class of his own country; there is more in common between you and an Afghan shepherd, than there is between you and Nancy Pelosi.

The lead monkeys of “rival” colonies collude with each other in secret, as they report back to their monkey followers of the dangers of the other colonies, and declare that only a few privileged lead monkeys can protect the colony.

The Republic form of government is meant to prevent the slide toward this state of affairs wherein the government’s aims of justice and meritocracy are replaced with the whims of tyranny, which human frailty causes a people and their concomitant government to tend toward. Thus the necessity of virtue for the preservation of a republic, as the Founders warned.

• nimrodman says:

Afghan shepherd ain’t eatin’ $18-dollar-a-pint ice cream out of a $24,000 refrigerator

And neither are you

• Dwayne Diesel says:

And red, this same thought can be traced back to all of the past great empires. The difference is a few thousand (hundred even) years ago they didn’t hesitate to kill you (and your family, including your dog) in front of everyone without a thought if you disagreed.

6. Julia Adams says:

The NY Post Biden story broke last Wednesday. Don’t you think that if the story was fake and thought to be fabricated by Rudy G., Joe Biden would have asked at least one of the hundreds of lawyers his campaign currently has on staff and lined up to fire off a cease and desist or an intent to sue letter by now? Isn’t that what Democrats do, right?

As of tonight, there have been no denials or comments by Joe Biden, his campaign or a single word coming from the crack cocaine stained fingers of his son, Hunter about the laptop scandal.
    There is however a big difference to note between the legal and political worlds. In the political world, there is no protection for the right to remain silent. Thursday night’s debate will be something to watch…something we may never see again in our life time.

7. I haven’t gone through every comment; I get the drift.

Sadly, my husband and I have talked about this many times since the early 90’s, so it’s not a new topic to the two of us. If mentioned to others in our family or our friends, a few would nod in agreement and make a few comments. However, the majority would look confused, nod and not say much; others, depending if alcohol has been served, would mention a tin-foil hat or two theory here and there.

But, in the dark of night, alone we would think aloud, and wonder.

We are in our 70’s (and I’m not telling which end in the decade). In our recollection, we suspected unseemly behavior when President Kennedy was assassinated.
    I expect our intelligence agencies have been involved in elections in one way or another during my lifetime.

Always, at the dinner table, ( 9 of us), my Father never trusted the government (farming family and involved in local government) and we all sat through dinner listening to Walter Cronkite (or similar) and my Father warning each of us when he detected a lie….

Incredibly, my entire lifetime I have never, ever trusted our government; especially when I worked for our government.
    That’s not to say that people within our government were not honorable, worked hard and tried to do their very best to help people in the community.

Big Difference.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Abigail, I think many of us here can relate to your conversations with family members. They do look at you like you are crazy. It goes over their heads. Even the smart ones.

I do what your father did while watching tv with my family. My wife doesn’t like it and always pushes back with how do I know what I know is correct and that this is wrong, etc .etc. I always follow up with, here I can show you. She never wants to look or if she does she comments on it being a conservative site- but she fails to see that I am using the news site to link to the source documents. I constantly say- it’s fine if they say something but source it….here are my sources, they’re actually legal records. I am happy though that my 17-year-old son has listened…he’s of the same mind I am. And he takes that mentality to school with him and forces teachers and fellow students to back their stances.

I understand exactly how you feel – I have never trusted government either and even less now that I served in the Navy for 13 years. I too served with many honorable people but there were many who just wanted power.

• Ditto for the media. Even when there was just ABC, CBS, NBC, my mother would come home from work and turn on the news to see what was going on in Vietnam (back then news didn’t run constantly). My father was over there, and she was caring for 2 small children. Every day she turned on the news they were playing a video feed of a battle. My mother soon began to develop anxiety thinking she was going to be a widow with all these battles being fought. She eventually realized that the news was showing the same battle over and over again with the commentary of how bad we were being slaughtered.
      Now, the media is worse in manipulating information and it’s on 24 hours a day.

8. islandpalmtrees says:

Video Flashback: In 2006 Obama tells Kenyan audience he’s glad to be back home.
    “I am so proud to come back home.”

9. SubNuke620 says:

Folks, I read this book A long time ago: “Compromised: Clinton, Bush, and the CIA. How the Presidency was Co-Opted by the CIA,” by Terry Reed and John Cummings, published by S.P.I. Books/Shapolsky Publishers, Inc., 1994. It explains a lot about the current situation in our country and the war between the American people, led by President Trump, and the Deep State. It is very much worth the read if you can get your hands on it. The book explains the CIA drug running operation in Mena, Arkansas, with Bill Clinton allowing it to go on while he was paid handling fees, and his ultimate selection to become President of the United States by the CIA. The book flat-out states that the CIA runs the country.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Many of the high tech companies such as Google and Facebook got their startup funding from the CIA. I think it’s clear that the CIA, is an enemy of the American people.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Any organization that has the ability to frame, manipulate, and murder without consequence like the CIA does, and with the tools they have at their disposal, is dangerous. This also includes Google, FB, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, and any other platform that people wiling share oodles and oodles of private personal information, including cell phone providers.

• Dimbulbz says:

Yes, This… The CIA had responsibility to know about the Virus. The idea that the CIA didnt know about what was going on in that Wuhan lab is laughable. Gina Haskell and whoever else is in charge of the CIA is our problem. Not Antifa, BLM, Democrats.. They are all products of the CIA, who has been using these exact same tactics for decades to destabilize other governments around the world. Cant find the source of the funding for Antifa or BLM? This organization knows everything. And they react like they only know what they read in the newspaper. Haskell should have been fired the moment she claimed the CIA knew nothing about the Virus. What good is an agency that doesn’t keep track of what is going on in the world? They knew, and probably told Nancy Pelosi to put off sending impeachment to the senate for 3 weeks so the virus could spread under the news radar.

Dismantle the CIA, and life will get much better for average Americans. They are very much our enemy, and their dead silence in all this instability tells me they are at the heart of it all. The FBI are all just wannabe’s. The CIA is where the heart of the problem lies. The FBI does what the CIA tells them to do.

• dan says:

) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III (2010)
      2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb (1999)
      3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America’s Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker (2006, written in 2001, lawsuits delayed it for 5 years. Extremely important book.)
      4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn (1999)
      5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and
      Jonathon Marshall (1998)
      6) Lost History: Contras, Cocaine, the Press & `Project Truth’ by Robert Parry (1999)
      7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin (2000)
      8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine (2012)
      9) The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade by Alfred W. McCoy (1972 and republished 2003)
      10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn (1987)
      11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell (1990)
      12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton (1992)
      13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz (1991)
      14) Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown (1997)
      15) The Secret Life of Bill Clinton: The Unreported Stories by Ambrose Evans Pritchard (1
      16) American Desperado: My Life – From Mafia Soldier to Cocaine Cowboy to Secret Government Asset by Jon Roberts & Evan Wright (2012)
      17) Cocaine, Death Squads, and the War on Terror: U.S. Imperialism and Class Struggle in Colombia by Oliver Villar and Drew Cottle (2011)
      18) The Crimes of Patriots: A True Tale of Dope, Dirty Money, and the CIA by Jonathan Kwitney (1987)
      19) The Politics of Cocaine: How U.S. Foreign Policy Has Created a Thriving Drug Industry in Central and South America by William L. Marcy (2010)
      20) How to Get Away with Murder in America: Drug Lords, Dirty Pols, Obsessed Cops, and the Quiet Man Who Became the CIA’s Master Killer by Evan Wright (2012)
      21) Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA, and other Covert Agencies (third edition) by Rodney Stich (1998)
      22) Drugging America: A Trojan Horse (second edition) by Rodney Stich (2005)
      23) The New Clinton Chronicles (YouTube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNoLxvkKGY
      24) Conspiracy – The Secret History: The Secret Heartbeat of America, the CIA and Drugs by Daniel Hopsicker (2004)
      25) Kill the Messenger: How the CIA’s Crack-Cocaine Controversy Destroyed Journalist Gary Webb by Nick Schou (2006)
      26) Dope, Inc: The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger Crazy by Executive Intelligence Review (1992)
      27) Disavow: A CIA Saga of Betrayal by Rodney Stich
      28) Welcome to Terrorland: Mohamed Atta & the 9-11 Cover-Up in Florida by Daniel Hopsicker (2005)
      29) Opium, Empire and the Global Political Economy: A Study of the Asian Opium Trade 1750-1950 by Carl Trocki (1999)
      30) The Boys on the Tracks: Death, Denial, and a Mother’s Crusade to Bring Her Son’s Killers to Justice by Mara Leveritt (1999)
      31) The Strength of the Wolf: The Secret History of America’s War on Drugs by Douglas Valentine (2004)
      32) The Strength of the Pack: The Personalities, Politics and Espionage Intrigues That Shaped the DEA by Douglas Valentine (2009)
      33) The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs, Intelligence & International Fascism by Henrik Kruger (1980)
      34) Operation Pseudo Miranda: A Veteran of the CIA Drug Wars Tells All by Kenneth C. Bucchi (1994)
      35) Crimes of a President: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover Up in the Bush and Reagan Administration by Joel Bainerman (1992)

10. Linda K. says:

I just want to say Sundance, that your question is quite insightful, all the more so because it now seems so obvious.

11. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

How old would Great Grandpa Bush be today if he was still alive?…. I’d say at least that long

12. Ike warned us about the Deep State and prior to, each party wanted him to run for them in ’52. Was the Intelligence Community non partisan then? From there the question answers itself “Did the CIA kill my brother?” They did it all, from JFK, LBJ, Watergate, Agnews resignation and Warren commission Congressman (later president) Gerald Ford. ‘Cmon Man ask a harder question. When outsider Ronald Reagan beat IC driven Trilateral Commission duo Carter and Mondale – within weeks he was shot. VP CIA Director GW Bush was on standby and then eventually become president hisself. Followed by Arkansas Governor coke and sex addicted “Brother from another Mother” Bill Clinton abets runs on guns, drugs and Contras for GW’s Ollie North. Would you believe it – he becomes president too. Next up, the grandson of a NAZI war sympathizer and son of a CIA Director W Bush, then the self-proclaimed Renegade Barack Hussein Obama who appoints Brennan a Muslim, Come a commie, and suitcases billions in cash to terrorist exporting Iran. Huh? A lot of this makes little sense folks. Vote Trump.

• newtreeperpa says:

That was a great overview! Yet the average citizen doesn’t see it and probably would not take the time to read it. It has to be put out there on the television, although I am talking to more people who don’t even look at traditional TV anymore.

I want ONE solid journalist with access to millions to put it out there and admit they have been covering and participating in the coup and cover-up. Is there anyone left in the “media” with the integrity and honesty to do it?

• Learning says:

Ike has that famous speech about the Military-Scientific Industrial Complex. I asked a four star general in my acquaintance about this. She was not aware of this speech but said she thought Brother Nathaniel has good observations.

13. Joe McCarthy was the canary in the coal mine. How long have the communists been in control over our institutions? Since at least the 1930s right? Now more than ever we should have no trust in our institutions, especially if they are from Washington.

• Sharpshorts says:

silentmajority4life “Since at least the 1930s right?”
      Since well before the’30’s,..well before Briton ruled the world…

But for the sake of argument, “modern communism” in America can be traced to the early 1900’s with the creation of Federal Reserve Bank System…that was a major victory for the one world order cabals…

• merry says:

1919 first communist cell USA Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover refused to acknowledge the soviet union. November 1933 Harry Hopkins and his co-president FDR recognize USSR and begin the New Deal communist utopia for the unions and farm workers.
        The 1929 depression was deepened and prosperity did not return until FDR/Hopkins forced the japs to bomb pearl harbor.
        The left always has the little guy at heart. Uncle Joe Stalin did too (20 million dead) so did Chairman Mao (250 milllion dead) really lovely men. but Adolph (6 million dead) now he was the only bad guy.

• Daniel says:

The left doesn’t care about individuals. Their claim of being for “the little guy” is just leveraging the number disparity between the powerful and the powerless. It has always been the fairly strong middle class which has thwarted the push for Communism in the USA. This is why they have been trying to tank the US economy for so long.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

The Brits were dealing with it big time post WW1. The show Peaky Blinders captures some of that in the series.

• Daniel says:

The push to expand Communism happened all over. It was not long after the Soviets took over Russia that the expansion in China through the creation of the CCP happened. There is a LOT of documentary information available for review on Youtube which covers a lot which you might find enlightening.

It was meant to spread EVERYWHERE and has enjoyed a lot of success as well as a lot of failure, rejection or resistance. In China, the communist revolution happened as a combination of cultural and violent revolution. But in the USA it can ONLY happen as part of a cultural and political shift and, frankly, it was on track to destroy us all within another generation. Trump has paused and has started to reverse things.

I’ve said as much before, I could I couldn’t have been more excited by anything Trump has done, than when he came out against Critical Race Theory. As Wallace referred to it as “racial sensitivity training” I’m glad Trump shut him up by vaguely asserting that it’s not anything resembling “sensitivity training.” I think Wallace was smart enough not to challenge that because it would have been a losing argument. After all, Trump will deliver the facts if he is questioned and they don’t want facts to come out. This critical race theory is the source of the poison well of hatred and division within our country.

See also “why the melting pot cultural idea has been rejected by the left.” Melting pots unify a country and isn’t useful for cultural/political revolutions.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Great post. The critical race theory BS is the grandest example of racism. It’s whole theme is anti-white. If you changed white to black in the training material you would think you were reading Klan material from the late 1800s through the 1950’s.

• JT says:

Read about the Venona Project (which is still ongoing) that was designed to decipher soviet communications detected in the USA during WW 2.

There’s a good book about it and if i remember correctly it is titled “A Walk In The Woods.”

Also a very good book is “American Betrayal” by Diana West.

14. TwoLaine says:

In SWAMP Circles they all it “Right To Rig”. While you were sleeping this horse has left the barn.

The DNC won a court case on it in 2017, in Florida. The young man who served the DNC with this lawsuit, Sean, Lucas was found suspiciously dead in D.C. on the floor of his bathroom about a month later.

DNC: We Can Legally Choose Candidate Over Cigars In Back Room
    by Jordan Chariton
    1 May 2017

DNC argues in court: We don’t owe anyone a fair primary process
    by David Freddoso
    1 May 2017

DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms
    Attorneys claim the words ‘impartial’ and ‘evenhanded’—as used in the DNC Charter—can’t be interpreted by a court of law
    by Michael Sainato
    1 May 2017

15. As a Caucasian it disturbs me that virtually all of this exposed corruption at the FBI/DOJ/CIA and other Bureaucracies has been and continues to be willfully committed by Caucasians…..Lawyer Caucasians that is…..Strangely, it does appear ‘corrupt’ White Supremacy rings true at the corrupt Bureaucracies…..

16. Daniel says:

SERIOUSLY glad someone (Sundance) has asked this question out loud. Before now, and in light of recent events, this would have been “conspiracy theory.”

We need patriots to regain control over our country and its leadership.

The radical left Democrats are another example of how the deep state/shadow government has lost control as well. I could be wrong, but the unpredictably stupid nature of the radical left cannot be part of the control of the intelligence side of things unless it’s intelligence finally trying to destroy the USA in order to usher in that “New World Order” Bush Sr. was speaking about.

17. Cocoon says:

Is it our intelligence network OR is it FOREIGN INFLUENCE that influences our intelligence network?
    Hillary paid for foreign influence that was marketed to our intel and media.
    Clinton’s, Gores, Pelosi’s and ???? are all richer due to FOREIGN investment.
    Now Bidens are being revealed.

• Daniel says:

… waiting for you to recognize that our intelligence network is actually the globalist network just as our central banking system “has been” part of the same until Trump brought the Federal Reserve under the Treasury where it belongs and actually legalizes it.

18. Hans says:

There is/was a reason Epstein was never prosecuted for sex trafficking minors.. he was providing blackmail material to the three letter agencies.. FBI CIA etc..

Politicians/big corporation do not like uncertainty…. you can eliminate that by blackmail… make the subject/politician/judge vote the way you want.. think Pelosi and Mitch McConnel…

Tow the line become corrupted become rich…..

McConnell controll Senate Intelligence.. and Executive DOJ tree. AG ..to FBI…. appointing Federal judges and Supreme Court judges….

Crystal clear why they don’t like PDT……

19. islandpalmtrees says:

Promotional document from 1991, in which Barack Obama’s biography says he is “born in Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

20. And while the Joe Biden/Hunter Biden shake down was going on you had the Clinton Foundation shakedown………..the level of sell-out of America during the Obama administration is astounding.

21. Strickler says:

Didn’t they kill Kennedy and install Johnson?
    Isn’t it odd that Reagan chose GHW Bush, a former head of the CIA? Don’t you think GW Bush was lucky to win in 2000?

22. J.D. says:

If intelligence agencies DIDN’T know about the corruption, they weren’t doing their jobs.

If intelligence agencies DID know, but didn’t do anything to stop it, they weren’t doing their jobs.

Either way, they weren’t doing their jobs.

Meanwhile, it’s a violation of the US Constitution and the outline of how powers are distributed to have unelected bureaucrats controlling the country from behind the scenes. That would qualify such vast manipulations of our power system as treason. Those responsible should be charged, arrested, and tried.

23. Raul says:

CNN..FBI..CIA..USMilitary..NSA…NYT..PBS…ABC…NBC…MSNBC…NPR…WAPO…DOJ…FDA…CDC…Google…Facebook…Twitter…Antifa…BLM…….Democrats….RINOs… are more Dangerous to America/Constitution/Liberty/Freedom than Fascist China, Obama’s Mullahs in Iran and Putin put together. If they win in November, there is no coming back….It is over for the country.