Tonight President Donald Trump heads to Minnesota for a Great American Comeback rally and peaceful protest at Duluth International Airport in Duluth, MN. Anticipated Start Time is 9:00pm ET [Livestream Links Below]

Campaign LivestreamRSBN LivestreamFox News LivestreamAlternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

328 Responses to President Trump Great America Comeback and Peaceful Protest – Duluth, MN – 9:00pm Livestream…

1. WSB says:

As PT is speaking, Bongino on Hannity explaining PT’s strategy last night. Dissecting Joe from his leftwing base!

Divide and conquer, baby!

• delighteddeplorable says:

Oh that’s really interesting. Thanks, WSB!

• tuskyou says:

I had to direct my neighbor to Bongino’s clip from last night to calm her down. 4 freakin years and some of his own supporters still don’t understand how he operates!

• Maquis says:

I like DB’s take on that approach, it makes perfect sense, and, in that light, PDJT killed it last night.

• Working for FNN Danny could not say “and take Chrissy down along with Sleepy Joe.

PDJT is tearing Chrissy and Fox up tonight.

• Gutfeld on The 4+1 (Juan) stated that PDJT was not allowed to answer but not stating it was due to the moderator or naming Chrissy. Close. Jessie had a good analysis of the debate.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

God Bless Dan Bongino. He is going thru a lot and keeps focused on the Republic! He is in my prayers. I listen to lots of Conservative podcasts, but Dan is the only one I listen to every episode. Sometimes I read the titles and almost dread hitting play. Once I do, I am glad. Drew needs to work on the titles. Some are depressing/distressing 😉

My favorite thing to do is to listen to friends, neighbors, family, people in discussions and then suggest the podcasts I think will be most relatable…thank the Lord for the talent and drive He put in so many conservatives…Dan Bongino has always been the one most recommended. He is also the one I most often get feedback on later….”Did you hear your Buddy Dan today, KT?” Makes me smile and keeps me on my toes!

• luke says:

I saw that WSB. I am hoping that is the case. I don’t want to pour cold water on excitement. God this rally in MN is a hoot. In 16 I can see separating BS voters because they knew HRC was an authority figure. If Biden came across in command last night then mission accomplished. But I assumed most of these hard cores think Joe is a turnip. They see him as a means to an end. Maybe Joe showed that he was boss last night to the leftists. Told my friend I doubted they would peel off as easy as the people who actually buy into “good ol Joe Biden”…..but what do I know…..God bless my friend and get ready for whatever happens next.

2. Patience says:

“I think they coulda had it for less” ~President Donald J Trump

Hunter Biden is a scumbag
    >Joe’s DNA

3. Patience says:

OMG !!!!
    “They were too close together. I sent him a note” ~President Donald J Trump

Joe’s circles

4. cplogics says:

I hope the Minnesota’s forest aren’t dry because our guy is on fire tonight. Burn’em up, Mr. President.

5. sunnyflower5 says:

Obama closed the Iron Range — I opened it!

Sir, you have given our lives back.

6. WhiteBoard says:

POTUS is right!

he gave Wallace and interview – he gave EVERYONE an interview – DID NOT RUN from them. and Joe doenst even see Wallace..

and this is what Wallace does? he can frame POTUS as the leader of the worst white supremacist gang ever ! (cant even have all white members),

, but Wallace cant even ask Joe about Moscow Millions?

• sunnyflower5 says:

I bet Joe is Chris’s guest on his Sunday show.

• WhiteBoard says:

after that! damnit! u may be right, those scheming bastards.

• luke says:

Idk doubt Joe goes on any Sunday shows. That is his Waterloo. Don’t care how nice the media treat him. Perhaps that is the goal with this debate and these rallies. There is only one group of people who can override the plans of the POTUS and that is the SS; ask Bongino. Maybe Trump is trying to get under his skin enough to do Sunday shows or hell any show for that matter. I am like Bongino in a sense that I don’t want to convey that Trump is playing 4D chess with these clowns. But maybe the purpose of all this is to get Joe so fired up Biden hops on the Sunday talk circuit.

• kcmarcymc says:

I wonder if we’ll see Wallass on the Sunday crap on Faux Snooze.
      What an awful person he is.

7. Mad Mike says:

Over 119K watching on RSBN feed right now.

8. WhiteBoard says:

HE SAID THAT with ANGER! its about time something happens! we have ENOUGH INFORMATION

9. Patience says:

Heads up Barr
    “It’s about time something happens” ~President Donald J Trump

10. warrprin1 says:

“They” were going for a triple play during these last 24 hours: Sullivan yesterday (Gen. Flynn case), the Debate Collusion last night, and Mindless Comey today. Too bad; so sad, they lose.

Our guy is taking them to the cleaners tonight – and I think they’re going to fry in the dryer.

11. Mad Mike says:

He’s all about the jobs… and he means it. I love this guy.

12. Dekester says:

PDJT is really fired up and laser focused.

Poor Chrissy.

So, do any of the “ hand wringers” still think PDJT lost the debate.

Me money is on PDJT to win Minnesota handily.

Thoughts?

13. paper doll says:

He’s on fire even though it’s freezing!😍

14. Mad Mike says:

He’s on to Omar!

15. Patience says:

“It’s time” ~President Donald J Trump

The best IS yet to come

16. nwtex says:

How does he do it?! I’m still trying to get it together after last nights debate!

17. WhiteBoard says:

“it’s time” AOC and OMAR

POTUS has direct messaging tonight, that has the tone of SERIOUSNESS.

he is targeting the CORRUPTION (COUP and SOROS election fraud congress people)

18. bertdilbert says:

Trump is in a fun mood tonight.

19. Jeff says:

I was having fun at work this morning, causing trouble as usual. I was shouting out classic Joe quotes. “Come on, man!” “That’s a load of malarkey!” “If you ain’t voting for me, you ain’t black!”
    That last one got a rise. One of the ladies felt compelled to come over and inform me, “Well, I’m brown, I’m a woman, and I’m gay, and I’m voting for Biden.” I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Then another woman comes over (These are all people I know and work with every day, by the way – they’re not strangers) and joins in. Woman #2 says to woman #1, “Well, it really sucks, but he’s (meaning Trump of course) going to win anyway. You know that, right?” Woman #1 glumly replies, “Yeah I know.”
    Even the LIV’s know they’re cooked.

20. warrprin1 says:

He is really personalizing this evening, and this election for Minnesotans. He wants Minnesota this time. Me too.

21. Eric says:

He’s in a great mood.

22. Mad Mike says:

RSBN reporting new viewer record, over 120+ folks watching online.

23. Mad Mike says:

1776 Commission! Make Schools Great Again!

24. warrprin1 says:

Publicly going after Nanzi now. Does it get any better than this?

25. Patience says:

Awwww….. Everybody stood up for the 96 year old Veteran .

~>R E S P E C T

26. MaineCoon says:

Great Latinos for Trump behind PT. After Telemonda’s poll had PT winning the debate at 66%, I couldn’t help if he knowingly targeted that group also. That was a high percentage. He hit a note with that group.

27. Blind no Longer says:

Our great President looks great, sounds great, and is upbeat as hell….Must be some really good numbers in Minn!!!!
    He’s throwing some great zingers and one liners tonight . My personal favorite is “I sent Joe a note”.

28. WhiteBoard says:

POTUS found leverage over the fake news!!!

he just mentioned something about “not support to get free air time by the US government”

anyone know what that means?

29. Patience says:

I really admire that our amazing (truly) President Donald J Trump
    stops supporters from chanting “WE LOVE YOU”

30. warrprin1 says:

I love the 47 months vs. 47 years comparison. It’s a stunner.

• Ninja7 says:

WhiteBoard,
      IIRC it is not quite accurate🤔, but close enough for government work🤗🤗😁😁

What a Master Troller, our President Donald J Trump is, if the Media is dumb enough to “Fact Check the 47 months ” they bring more unwanted attention to Sleepy Joe’s record of do NOTHING. More Low Information Voters may being to see clearly. Definitely not a good thing for the UniParty.

Gotta Love it when a plan comes together.🤗😁🤣😎

• Ninja7 says:

Should have been warrprin1, not Whiteboard

Getting old 🤔🤔😣

• Kroesus says:

Actually, it is 44+ months at this point but maybe “Orange Man Bad” does want to overdo it after savaging Chrissy and Slo Joe last night. Inauguration Day was 20 Jan 2017, 47 months is 20 Dec 2020.

31. Maquis says:

“End reliance on China once and for all.” YES!!!
    Decouple from the CCP!!!

32. wondering999 says:

SCHOOL CHOICE
    I’m your voter Mr. President YES YES YES!!!
    Parents should not have to send their children to schools where they don’t learn to read and have to be anxious about getting beaten up while going down the hallway to the bathroom

YES SCHOOL CHOICE!!!!
    and if the school doesn’t function and the kids are forced to join gangs to maybe survive,
    SHUT THEM DOWN

33. wondering999 says:

NO MORE ENDLESS WARS
    Yes Mr. President (applause)

34. EnoughIsEnough says:

I see that Google searches for “Hunter Biden” are up 10x since the debate. I hope people are being red-pilled, however, any info that they are getting from Google will be filtered, suppressed and polished before dissemination. President Trump has definitely put the crooked Biden family on the front burner.

35. SanJac says:

Why does it seem the President is hurried tonight ?

36. Tiffthis says:

Great peaceful protest 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

37. tuskyou says:

He does his little dance! ☺️☺️

38. wondering999 says:

Thank you Right Side Broadcasting. May you thrive

39. Mad Mike says:

Looked great to me! His energy and work ethic is off-the-charts. It’s not like he’s running to the airplane either… It’s great that he spends some time celebrating with the crowd. The People’s President!

40. Lion2017 says:

Our Lion is in rare form tonight. I love his dancing to YMCA.

41. CNN_sucks says:

It was short but awesome.

42. warrprin1 says:

ALL SYSTEMS GO! LIFT-OFF ACHIEVED!

43. Troublemaker10 says:

He did his YMCA dance moves all the way off the stage tonight! Love it.

44. Chris says:

This is kind of a random post, but I’m a millennial Trump supporter. For some reason, watching the rally tonight brought back memories of 2016. I forgot how much I love this man. I’m sometimes critical, and I felt a bit down after the debate, but this really lifted my spirits. I am so thankful for all that he has sacrificed. One thing that really stuck with me last night was when he mentioned the Obama/Biden spying. He said don’t talk to me about a peaceful transition. You tried to sabotage me before I was even elected. I couldn’t stop thinking about that and what a nightmare he has had to endure. He’s had to fight on almost all fronts. He may not always be perfect, but he is one of the few “who gets it.” All I can say is that he has my support 100%, and I will proudly vote to reelect him. Joe Biden will never be “my President.” I have to also mention, it is surreal watching the beginning of these rallies when he comes off of the plane. I can’t describe it, but it’s something about the crowd, the music, and just the whole atmosphere. There’s energy that simply doesn’t exist with Joe Biden.

• Mad Mike says:

Great post Chris!

Some folks think it’s just ego talking but the President is right… He’s a true leader and they’re rare… getting more and more rare by the day. How many could handle the kind of adversity and the challenges he endures daily?

AND he does it while donating his paycheck.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

That is a great perspective, Chris.

True leaders can do that. Imagine why people love working for him. He is there to lift up everyone around him because He is blessed with a long-term vision to see the end game. He doesn’t keep hope to himself. He projects it as far out as technology allows.

AND you lifted my spirits. I have nieces in your generation that I love, but they are not getting it. I know in 5-10 years they will not be as young, but right now they are tender-hearted and falling for the BLM stuff. I just keep texting with them and encourage them not to lose themselves in all of it. They have a lot to offer this world, even if they are only “white girls”.

So I am grateful to hear from a person your age. Thanks!

• doyouseemyvision says:

Great post Chris. You absolutely get it. You must be a follower of Plato…..

Quote: “ If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools. One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

45. warrprin1 says:

There will be tears in the Biden camp tonight. Way to throw a knock-out punch, Mr. President.

46. bessie2003 says:

Was just thinking, while listening to the President’s peaceful protest speech, that there is a new opportunity for him, that he could take a moment, when speaking about the fraudulent ballot voting schemes that are out there, to speak directly to the new American citizens, like the Somali refugees who are now voting citizens to remind them that

they are in a new nation now, a place, and a time, where they are free to drop from their living the pressure to vote the way previous clan or tribal leaders dictated they should vote, that here in America people are expected, and enjoy voting in person, in private, that it is a great experience, and one where finally it is their voice, their individual voice, that gets to be heard, with no pressure from anyone else in their tight-knit community –

or something like that. It would embrace them into the American idea if individual rights and freedoms, and perhaps nudge a few to actually take that step to be independent thinkers, plus puts that practice that we saw in the Project Veritas video on notice that we, the nation, are watching them, closely.

Just one of those quick passing thoughts, thinking of ways the President can start bringing in this idea of one family one nation under God with individual freedoms, give these people new ideas, along the lines of the “what do you have to lose” approach the President did in his first campaign toward the Black voting public.

• rpcoastie says:

I don’t think the Somalians care!

• bessie2003 says:

Whether they do or not, it incorporates “new material”, begins to tell the story of actual accomplishments the President in his first term has accomplished, setting the tone for introducing his new ideas for the next term.

2 months (and less because voting has has actually begun) is now the time to bring up accomplishments and transition into the plans for the next term; and

using the voting fraud, and directly addressing the Somali community, is a perfect introduction to that, after all, these new citizens, because that’s what they are if they can vote, are perhaps the most forgotten of the forgotten American. Those who have never been addressed but plopped down into the middle of the most modern nation on the planet and left to fend for themselves within the same tribal/clan structure they thought, hoped, they were leaving.

Again, it was just a passing thought. The President has the perfect platform to bring up the introduction of all that has been accomplished in his first term and create the mental imagery in the minds of the voters of what promises he intends to keep in his next term.

• rvsueandcrew says:

I believe it will take generations before the new Somali immigrants get to the point where they “embrace…the American idea of rights and freedoms…” That’s why the 1776 Commission is very important.

• Dekester says:

You are correct.

I encountered many while working. Their wife’s ( often more than one) and other female members of the family will vote as they are told.

Or else!

• tuskyou says:

Contact the WH with your suggestions. When someone works hard to become a citizen they deserve a secure voting system. One of the reasons they came here was to vote!

• Maquis says:

I think the 1776 Commission has the potential to introduce immigrants that now languish in ignorance to the depth and breadth of the blessings they have all about them.

Patriotism Matters.

47. sunnyflower5 says:

What great crowd— waving goodbye to the President.

48. Kristin DeBacco says:

Ha! There was President Trump OUT of his bunker …again…. 😇

49. wolvybat says:

That note said: Dear Sleepy Joe, I had a lot of fun winning at debating you and your good pal Chris! You and your ear piece plus your wires your papers on your podium filled with talking points for you, pre provided..leaked… by someone. It was thrilling beating you in spite of all that!

Lets do it again soon !
    best regards President DJ Trump

50. ivehadit says:

Our Lion has roared tonight!! Go Donald! Awesome tonight! And SO fired up to get the DOJ MOVING! Now!
    We love you! All the way! Victory in 2020!