Against several recent revelations, former FBI Director James Comey will testify today before the Senate Judicary Committee.  The anticipated start time is 10:00am ET.

[Livestream Links Below]

Fox News Livestream LinkFox Business LivestreamSenate Judiciary Livestream

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

620 Responses to FBI Director James Comey Testifies to Senate Judiciary Committee – 10:00am Livestream…

1. I understand he was, um, baking cookies with his daughter…….
    I don’t recall
    I don’t recall……..

2. TwoLaine says:

Put the right people on this.

3. zurizara1 says:

Summary: Comey was an FBI director with a severe case of amnesia. Alternatively he was corrupt and grossly incompetent.

4. PaulCohen says:

Well neurologists do say that “short term memory” and “long term memory” are distinct processes, but still, can anyone doubt that Comey is a lying fraud buffoon?

5. PaulCohen says:

Whatever happens on Nov. 3, on Nov. 4 Christopher Wray must be fired!! (along with a great many other changes)…. I know some want it done now, but I don’t see any reason to risk it with only 5 weeks to go until the election…. MSM would spin it completely against Trump and make it another campaign issue.

6. WhiteBoard says:

Comey used the FBI to blackmail Hillary, Lynch, Obama, and then Tried POTUS (got shut down there). but look at ALL HELL that came

7. Deploribus Unum says:

I was OK through the Graham and Feinstein opening statements.

When this man, Comey, was finally sworn in, and began to “testify”… I had to disengage after approximately 20 minutes.

What a disgusting, oily human being.

8. nimrodman says:

I saw a banner on Fox (sound off), said something like

“Democrats turn yada yada into hearing on Trump’s finances”

Was that this Comey hearing? Did Dems ask those kinds of questions in forum?

Thx in advance

• cboldt says:

Yes. Q was in relation to 420 million debt, and the effect debt has on a person’s susceptability to being compromised by foreign actors.
      DEM’s also asserted that Cohen was in Russia working on a hotel deal for Trump. AFAIK, that has been well debunked. Except no lie is ever debunked so well that it won’t be reused.

• nimrodman says:

thx for filling me in, cboldt

I imagined they were yammering about his “$750 in taxes”, but no

• zimbalistjunior says:

ya.. debt is a great incentive to commit crime, sell out your country etc—except when your debt to assets ratio is tiny

ya know what else is a great incentive to sell out your country—a desire to make money and proximate to said money provided you sell out your country—kinda like a secretary of state who is a grubby money loving whore

9. AussieJo says:

Who listens to any of this now. After four years we know who the bad guys are, all the evidence is out there, yet this farce goes on. As far as the debate is concerned, I didn’t watch either. Knew it would be embarrassing. I said to my husband, Wallace will do what he is paid to do i.e. keep the lid on Biden and interrupt President Trump. If there are any more debates, what will change.

10. Pvt. Idaho says:

I admit, I sat there with my coffee and watched the whole thing. I learned Comey doesn’t have a good memory unless he writes things down but by golly, he remembers all of his marriage vows. Isn’t that precious! (to quote the Church lady).
    The saving grace was Josh Hawley. Hope everyone heard his questioning.

11. PaulCohen says:

12. This is my second post today. I just wanted to chime in on questioning by Senator Cruz which I thought on several occasions was ready to deliver a clean unrebuttable hard hit on the facts. That’s all that was needed – a clean unrebuttable hit on the facts. But it never did. Then it ended with a little speech about Comey being corrupt. It was like Trey Gowdy all over again.

Keep doing all you can to bring truth to light. And all my best wishes to the people of the USA.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

Yes. The GOP needs to know when to get logical and when to be emotional. They have to get their heads in the game. They all wanted to spend time making speeches and lost out on opportunities for good questions. Jonathan Turley and Sheryl Attkisson had some great ones, and Sidney Powell posted some last night….plenty of time for some staffers to crib those.I

Thank you for joining in the fight!

13. sunnyflower5 says:

14. islandpalmtrees says:

Hope Hicks
    Steve Bannon
    Sam Colvis
    Stephen Miller
    Corey Lewandowski

Who from the people listed above contacted or was contacted by Carter Page between October 21, 2016 and December 22,2016, inclusive?

I suspect, none of them did.

If true, then President Trump’s lawyer contacted Carter Page on December 22, 2016

15. islandpalmtrees says:

Carter Page stepped down from the Trump campaign. Photo: Screenshot. SEPTEMBER 27, 2016, but why did President Trump’s Lawyer send Carter Page a letter telling him to stop claiming his was a campaign advisor on December 22, 2016, almost three months later?

16. Magabear says:

This pretty much sums up the whole sorry state of affairs:

17. Troublemaker10 says:

• evergreen says:

Same reason Page can’t muster any emotion about being FISA’ed. He was a party to the game in some role, so his protests are pro forma. His protests are as emotional as the thank you note for making payment printed on your electric bill statement.