September 29th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1349

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

771 Responses to September 29th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1349

1. starfcker says:

Here is the Brad Parscale body cam footage from the Fort Lauderdale Police. Brad makes his entrance at about the 2-minute mark. Looks pretty unjustifiabley Rodger Stone-ish to me. https://youtu.be/zIBVymgkbXU

• Maquis says:

Divorce by proxy.

• They’re terrified of Brad. Pretty bad if his wife was complicit in this rubbish

• furtive says:

He was siting o. His front step and minding his own business. He moved his wife to SoFla paid for her “Ample” exposed implants & this is his reciprocity!

• fred5678 says:

What ever happened to “Down on your knees — NOW!” ??
        Followed by “Lay down with your hands out in front of you!”

So simple, so harmless, no scrapes, no bruises, no cops showing off.

• Ocelot says:

It’s very sad to see Brad going through this. He did everything right and I hope he can get back to a normal life soon.

Some explanations for the police officer’s “hard to watch” attack on Brad without warning are:

1. the woman was feeding the police danger signals and other negative input about Brad (whether false or not the police have to be extra cautious)

2. Given the woman’s provocative claims about Brad, the police were probably bound to take him into custody for his own good to determine whether the suicide allegations were true or not

3. Brad is a big strong looking fellow so they had to act quickly. As we’ve seen with Rayshard Brooks, the police had a long friendly conversation with him but as soon as the cop said he was under arrest, Brooks’ 1st response was to fight back. The danger red zone was crossed and the cops could not control him. We know how that ended.

It makes me sick to see Brad being taken down like this but I’m glad they did it quickly and effectively if that is what was required due to the woman’s allegations. He will live to recover from whatever the “heck” is going on. If there were any false statements made to the police to rile them up against Brad, charges should be laid for lying

I hope he kept his cool wherever they took him even though it would be difficult to do. The more rage he exhibits the greater chance of being kept in custody..

• Ocelot says:

I hope POTUS is doing what he can for Brad.

• Linda K. says:

We don’t know the whole story on Brad Pascal but I am sure he scared his wife. If he had a gun out and was very upset, she definitely was right to get help. It is unfortunate that it is public, but we really don’t want the man to die in a moment of despair.

• doyouseemyvision says:

She didn’t look scared or ‘concerned’ that he tried to ‘take his life‘, or ‘had a gun’. She seemed more interested in impressing the cops with her ‘ahem’.

Why would she have a neighbor film her talking to the cops regarding a private matter?

Interesting we had Bannon arrested, now Pascale. Coincidence?

• Linda K. says:

Wasn’t that police cam? Why would police release video if Pascale isn’t committing a crime? He was being restrained for his own protection. Don’t get the publicity on this. It is possible his wife is seeking attention but I doubt it. She is his wife not an unknown girlfriend.

• lolli says:

doyouseemyvision🇺🇸
              I agree.
              I keep watching it.
              She is not emotional. Seems calculated.
              She said she “thought” she heard possibly a gun go off. Please. Right outside, she would “know” if a gun went off.
              Brad barely got 3words out before he was tackled to the ground. He was obviously not armed at the time. Looks like he had just slipped shorts on over his swim suit.
              I will wait for more info, but right now, I am not buying her story as the complete truth.

• listingstarboard says:

I always talk to the police with my fake bosoms hanging out, don’t you?

• lolli says:

listingstarboard🇺🇸
                  Ha. Ya, if I had fake boobs and wanted the officers to be distracted, that’s what I’d do. If I was telling the truth and wanted to be taken seriously, the towel would be back up where it was to start with. IMO, of course.

• Somebody says:

Agree doyousee, everybody think about what she is saying. Brad had a gun, he cocked it (loaded a round in the chamber). He goes into his office. She goes out front, Brad looks out the blinds of his office at her and then a few moments later she hears a loud bang, she says she thinks is a gun shot.

So what she’s insinuating is that Brad shot himself. Her husband may be dead inside the house. Does she act like a woman that thinks her husband is dead on the floor of his office?

I don’t think she seems that concerned for her husband’s well being. If I thought my husband had shot himself I’d be distraught. I would have already been inside trying to save him. How come there was no ambulance? Why did she only call for police? Seriously, you think somebody shot themselves and you only request police?

There is more to this story. Brad did not seem suicidal to me. Clearly he and his wife had some sort of fight, over what, we have no idea.

She’s either setting him up for divorce. Florida is a no fault state, very strict on alimony. A short term marriage or one where one spouse comes into marriage with no assets will not qualify for lump sum or continual alimony.

However, there is a big fat loophole if one partner in the marriage is found to be mentally incapacitated. Furthermore, as his spouse while he’s locked up under the Baker act she’s in charge of their joint assets and can move them however she sees fit. She’s most likely in charge of his personal assets, unless he’s named someone else and that person asserts their power.

I know 3 people that used this type of Baker Act shenanigans to screw over their spouse in divorce.

Beyond divorce and assets, Brad most likely has a gold mine of campaign information in his house, especially with covid and everyone working from home. That possibility concerns me a lot, his wife could have set him up for an easy offshore payday, but she’d have to get him out of the house for a bit first.

It could all be legit and maybe Brad is on the edge, but I didn’t see that and I sure as heck didn’t see a lot of concern from his wife. At a minimum Brad needs to rethink his marriage.

• Dana Christianson says:

I Live In Topeka Where Brads From And I Really Hate To See This Happen. I Heard Yesterday That Brad May Have Been Under Audit Regarding Use Of Campaign Funds… Look’s Like He May Have Been Financing A Lavish & Unsustainable Lifestyle…..

• fionnagh says:

“I heard…” “Looks like…” These are the same egregious faux news tactics PT warns patriots about Every Single Day So I Really Hate To See This Crap On This Wonderful Web Site.

• Dana Christianson says:

Listen To Yesterday Mornings “Pete Santilli Show” Pete Just Got Back From Being In Las Vegas With Roger Stone At His Event. I Don’t Know What Else To Say. I’m Not Out To Slander Anyone….

• bentley1blog says:

Dana…”you heard yesterday”…heard what and from whom? Some nosey neighbor? You should know better by now!

• Ocelot says:

Agreed Linda. I don’t know the full truth either but his wife went through a scary and hellish time and I hope she gets back to a normal life soon as well as Brad.

• WRB says:

Manafort, Kellyanne Conway, Brad Parscale… all were the head of the campaign at some point. Then very bad things happened to each of them.

Peculiar, isn’t it?

I guess we are impotent to stop “them”, or even give them pause.

• mostlyogauge says:

Wow. He’s just standing there and one of the police officers just goes middle linebacker on him?
        What is the background on his wife?
        How long have they been married? Since 2012?
        How did they meet?
        Was this a long term planned Soros setup?
        Bannon now Parscale?
        This seems juuuuuust a bit fishy.
        The deep state will do and say anything to maintain the power and control they have and get more.

• Dana Christianson says:

I Agree, I Probably Shouldn’t Have Posted Anything About This. What I Listened To Yesterday About Brad Parscale Being Under Audit I Assumed Had Come From The Roger Stone Camp And Not A “Left-Wing Rag”… Now There Are Around 10 Left-Wing Rag’s Piling On With This Story..

2. Joemama says:

I remember thinking in elementary school that it seemed incomprehensible that in Nazi Germany the Jews got put into ovens. How could the public not stop it?

COVID-19 shows that nothing has changed and another genocide will certainly happen again. Most people went along & did what they were told by the “authorities”.

The cultural Marxists demand the wearing of masks to separate the wolves from the sheep. If the cultural Marxists win, they will be killing all the people that don’t wear masks outside in the heat while alone and while driving in their cars alone.

This is the new normal and the crazy demands will only increase, if the cultural marxists get control on Nov 3, 2020.

• Patrick Healy says:

Joemama
      Yes indeed dee.
      Just a little bit of basic primary school science might make people know they are playing with their health if not Russian roulette by wearing muzzles.
      I breath out 4% carbon dioxide or 40,000 parts per million each time I exhale.
      Now as we all know that CO2 at about 400ppm in the atmosphere is much too low to make vegetation grow strongly (tomatoe growers pump it into green houses at 10 times that amount), never the less it so happens that if you breath in CO2 at 40,000ppm you would die in about 30 minutes.
      Of course we also know that CO2, far from being “pollution” , is a God given essential gas for greening our world, but like most good things it can be lethal if abused.
      So those poor sheeple who wear masks and especially those unfortunates who wear them all day at work, are poisoning themselves by ‘re breathing lethal amounts of their own CO2.
      That is the reason I do not possess “the mark of the devil” on my face and carry an exemption card downloaded from our British government website.
      Btw I have only been asked to produce it twice so far.

• Joemama says:

They don’t allow exceptions for health reasons in California. Everyone must wear a mask in stores and public buildings. Now they are starting to push people to wear them all the time, inside, outside, while at home, while jogging, while driving alone in a car.

You could be entering a store pushing a mobile oxygen bottle in CA and they will still likely want you to put a paper mask over your oxygen mask.

If one claims a health exception when entering a store, they say that you cannot enter, that you can use their web interface to order what you want and they deliver it to the front of the store.

They have all the bases covered to ensure that small business are destroyed and only large businesses with web presence can survive.

A lot of planning went into this cultural marxist takeover of the world.

• readyandable1 says:

In my county in SC I don’t wear a mask anywhere, even at the big chains. No one says crap to me, and there are about 50/50 in those places with/without masks. Just not a thing anymore and even when it was no one gave me any crap. Where you live matters for your freedom.

• quintrillion says:

20 minute video. WE CANNOT FAIL. David Icke – Trafalgar Square Sept 26, 2020
      This is Awesome:

• WRB says:

incomprehensible that in Nazi Germany the Jews got put into ovens.

I assume it is because your “white privilege” does not allow you to understand why society must occasionally take these steps. Luckily, we can work hard to elect Harris/Biden. They will re-imagine adult education, and criminal justice, and correct your thoughts.

Of course, for the extreme right, who vote Republican, we may have to use more severe measures. Ovens? Maybe. /s

• Patrick Healy says:

On the question of ovens, I seem to remember after Adolf Eichmann was found guilty of atrocities and executed, an American professor set up an experiment where he had one set of volunteers deliver pretend electric shocks to another set of volunteers who got quiz answers wrong.
        The results were amazing in that some folks were prepared to deliver lethal pretend shocks thinking they were real. Only a small portion refused to push the button.
        You Americans should be very afraid of the Demoncrats.

• Ocelot says:

***Before Amy’s lecture begins, the moderator in the video above says:

“This is the most timely lecture because as we know President Obama was in Jacksonville today as was Candidate Donald Trump and on Tuesday, 5 days from now there will be an election in which the balance or future of the SCOTUS hangs in the balance….”

• Linda K. says:

“Who knows who Trump will nominate?” says Amy. Surprise.Thanks for posting. She will be a great Justice. The law over partisan politics. Courage and integrity not to impose her preferences over what is Constitutional.

• Really appreciated this video, it is encouraging. She ends with reiterating her concern over “who decides,” meaning the legislative branch should be the one to MAKE the law, not nine or five unelected people in black robes.

Good find.

3. CovfefeBerserker says:

Debate Preview:

4. Troublemaker10 says:

Why would Grand Jury transcripts or recordings be released simply because a juror wants to “speak out”???

———-

And

Kentucky AG says he will comply with judge’s order to release grand jury transcript

• Johny5 says:

Because the judge allowing it to happen is obviously another in a long line of corrupt judicial. Grand Jury proceedings are meant to be secret for a reason.

• Flabbergasted says:

Most likely because if the actual transcripts are released, jurors, MSM, etc. will not have the ability to create their own rendition of the truth. This approach does eliminate any he said, she said.

5. mr.piddles says:

It occurred to me: along with the Adderall and other stimulants, the Harris/Biden Campaign must have Mumbles on a healthy dose of mode stabilizers to control his fits of rage when confronted and/or overly confused. A potent cocktail, to be sure.

For her part, I predict Harris will smoke one hell of a spliff before her head-to-head with Pence.

6. A2 says:

Merkel is a dolt👇

Oh yeah, all about the💰💰💰

Volkswagen in $17.4bn EV investment with Chinese joint ventures
    German automaker plans to release 15 vehicle models in China by 2025

And you wonder why we are pulling our troops out.

• Dutchman says:

“and you wonder why are we pulling out troops out.”
      NO, I am only wondering why it took so damn long!
      Oh, yeah,…Obama, Bush, Clinton Bush ALL tolerated Germany not paying it’s NATO obligations, and EU, including Germany, screwing us on TRADE.

• Bubby says:

Dutchman thank you! Those globalists you mentioned viewed themselves as being President of the world and our military as nothing more than a global police force! The military was used by them in hot spots around the world that had nothing to do with our national security! Everyone of them should be in the Hall of Shame! If not Gitmo!

• mr.piddles says:

The U.N.’s One World Order has to start somewhere.

• Dutchman says:

A lot of it came from SSCI, and Obama admin, generate different colored “revolutions” and then market military “aid” to both sides, as well as non military aid, and take a cut, a lot of the details handled by Hillary’s State Dept.

But there also seems to have been an ideological drive behind it, best summed up as against America’s Best interests.

There is simply too much consistency in the results, for me to believe it was all a case of “unintended consequences”, especially when the consequences were foreseeable AND predictable, and there WERE those saying “don’t DO it” and they were ignored or silenced.

Supplying weapons to the JV ISIS, gunrunning weapons to cartels, fomenting middle east wars that drove millions, like cattle into europe, fomenting cartel violence that drove millions to emigrate North,….I see a clear pattern of RESULTS.

Once?….happenstance.
          Twice? ….Coincidence.
          THIRD time? …..enemy action.

Obama’s foreign policy “blunders” too consistently harmed America,…like pulling missile defence from Eastern Europe, his actions in Ukraine,…the list goes on.

No, it wasn’t that his administration were f*ck ups, it was INTENTIONAL.

To “TRANSFORM” America,…to SERVE man,….”OMG! It’s a COOKBOOK!”

7. CovfefeBerserker says:

Anyone wondering why the big shift from Tulsi Gabbard?
    (Every time I drive by one of her signs on Kauai, I start swearing)
    Watch this: Hawaii’s Trump

• Radiotexas says:

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!
      C’mon Treepers… make this one go viral!
      Thanks for posting!

• Rhi316 says:

Good one CovefeBerserker! Thought it was a Kauai rally but obviously Oahu. Filmed all over the island with locals stating why they love Trump and dispelling the BS spewed about “only white racists support Trump”.

The wahine filming it seemed to be genuinely wondering if any locals were supporting Trump and was probably surprised by the responses she got. Might’ve moved her into the Trump camp. Would be a real ‘shaka’ 😁 if Hawaii went for Trump!

• listingstarboard says:

Hope they get rid of Hirono. May Pele curse Maisie with the heat of a thousand suns.

• Dana Christianson says:

Spent A Few Years On The “North Shore” Of Kauai When I Was Still Young Enough To Surf. Still Have Friends There That Are Big Trump Supporters… They Are Furious About The “Zuckerberg -Compound” Land Grab Zuckerberg Isn’t Entitled To “Kama’Aina” Status Just Because Of His Billions. Mahalo’s & Aloha Nui-Loa…

• hopespringseternal2020 says:

Thank you so much for posting this. It was wonderful! As Sundance says, there are more of us then them..they just don’t want us to know.

• StanH says:

The only way the left wins is by cheating. This was a powerful video.

Note to swamp rats, there are worse things than losing an election!

God Bless America!

8. Oldspeak says:

Gov Ron DeSantis holds roundtable with Professor Kulldorf (Harvard Medical) and Professor Michael Levitt (Stanford). I liked this line from Professor Kulldorf that kinda sums up the ass backwards approach governments have followed – ” …..it is mostly the working class that is suffering from this – In a sense we are protecting very low risk college students and professionals who can work from home, while we are putting older working class people at risk because they have to work – of course that increases the number of deaths – that’s not a smart public health policy.” Quite long, but these guys are TOP of their game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3SkTBfGzU&feature=youtu.be

9. citizen817 says:

10. jinmichigan says:

Have you seen the latest Project Veritas video on election fraud by Ilhan Omar?

All I have to say is if you invite third world criminals enmasse to your country and allow them to easily gain the full rights of citizenship, dont be surprised when your cherished traditions are bastardized and trampled. Dont be surprised when they treat the Constitution of the United States exactly how they treated the laws in their own shithole countries.

The news that there will be no Durham report before the election and that he is now also looking at the Clinton Foundation does not surprise me. If we concentrated on nothing but spygate we would be treating a symptom. Our problems go much bigger than simply the coverup to their crimes and I think President Trump is focused on fixing it all. There are tens of thousands of people that could be scooped up by a seditious conspiracy/RICO case.

The scope of our nations problems are truly mind boggling and Im not sure we will be able to hold onto our Nation even if President Trump wins. The rot runs too deep and its our own damn fault. I weep for my grandchildrens future.

11. Johny5 says:

I’m nervous about the debate tonight. Never underestimate your opponent not matter how they portray themselves and especially a swamp veteran.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Never underestimate the debate moderator.

• Waymore says:

The President will have two Swamp opponents tonight, Biden & Wallace. Although I’m not nervous because the President has so many accomplishments and Democrat scandals to talk about. He is most vulnerable on Covid, but he will be so well prepared: early task force (while Dems wasting time on sham impeachment), shutting down air travel (Biden was against), Pelosi urging people to visit Chinatown, and following the advice of his “experts” every single time. I hope the President specifically names every Democrat who praised his responses (there are many), and mentions that Fauci has no criticism of what he said, or didn’t say early on.

• tygtyg says:

Also, when Biden starts to denigrate Pres Trump for his “awful” response to the Pandemic, “allowing” so many people to DIE, Pres Trump should ask Biden if he feels all the Leaders of all the other countries around the world should either RESIGN or be removed from office because of the hundreds of thousands who died in THEIR countries, as well

• Tornarosa says:

At thiis point Biden is a chemistry experiment. They’ll build on his innate tendancy to make snarky accusations, that’s his baseline.

The Tell: The questions to Biden will start with “Do you agree…”
      The questions for President Trump will start with “How do you respond to the allegation…”

President Trump knows that.

• Bubby says:

Exactly! Joe will respond with a yes and repeat the question as a statement then end with President Trump doesn’t agree because he’s a liar, racist, bigot, white supremacist etc!

• StanH says:

Nobody knows that better than our Great American President Donald J Trump. It will be him verses everyone, I like our odds.

• Amy2 says:

Relax. PDT (a newbie at the time) handled veteran Hillary quite handily in the 2016 debates! He knows the issues, he knows what he’s accomplished. Even if Joe is at the top of his game in his entire career, he is no match when you compare record to record.

12. Dora says:

13. Free Speech says:

Another day passes and Christopher Doo Wop Wray is still running the Resistance FBI.

14. citizen817 says:

15. JRD says:

Governments Bribed To Create Covid Panic – NOT A Conspiracy Theory
    Time to STOP this Communist Chinese Davos Managed Madness.
    Rise up and stop being sheeple now or this is the rest of your life oppressed by the elites.

16. henry says:

• Genie says:

“Finally, Mr. Flynn’s filing appears to violate the Court’s Order not to file any additional supplements to pending motions until the government’s ‘Brady’ production is complete.”

How many times did Van Grack say he had produced all the Brady material? Barf.

I hope we see some bodycam video of agents taking down Van Grack in a fashion reminiscent of Parscale.

17. henry says:

How can anyone in their right mind have released this? How could anyone in their right mind not see this moron and his wife are totallly insane?

• Dana Christianson says:

Jill Must Have Just “Spoon-Fed” Joe Some Gerber’s Apple-Sauce. At Least They Remembered To Yank The Bib Off Of Him Before Going Live…….

• henry says:

I assume it’s a deep fake? IDK? It sure looks real and considering she is stupid enough to sit in front of massive crowds of 12 people, and in another place – 9 cars; well, she just might be as unhinged as him?

• Justin Green says:

It’s doctored video.

Still pretty funny, though.

• WRB says:

Henry is a troll, but this video is funny. Not so funny is his disingenuous “How could anyone in their right mind not see this moron and his wife are totallly insane?” The idea is that any treeper who falls for this will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.

• Henry says:

Oh, mr. troll nazi – my question was to the leftists who support biden/harris and not self-righteous trolls as yourself who can’t understand humor.

But then the first sign of a leftist is that they cannot understand humor.

• Tornarosa says:

Doctored Video. Level 4 Guffaw Hilarious! But James Wood is a perceptive person. This isn’t a cheap shot, it’s Reality amplified,

The “Left” is a virulent minority, look at their “rallies”. They justify their disregard for logic, reasoned argument, even simple human compassion, describing them as tools of white racist oppression. We will not defeat them with reasoned arguments . They are salmon swimming upstream seeking Power.

Mockery and ridicule are appropriate to marginalize and get people to turn their backs on them. If they truly undermine our laws and institutions, it will take brute force. Thank God we have a Fighter on our side..

• MamaTried says:

That has been doctored. He is on a loop. But she is very ambitious…

• Tornorosa says:

Let’s see if this will play. repost Henry’s

18. henry says:

embassy in Iraq attacked and @jackass blocks the tweet?

19. henry says:

Lil’Pelosi aka Newscum gets a HS electricity lesson.

• Tseg says:

This is the real fact. So many of our politicians are so out of their league in understanding reality/engineering/physics/medicine, etc… There are enormous challenges that remain with electricity as a growing energy supply. Recently Elon Musk talked to Wall Street about his battery business but did not wow investors because he was speaking in vagaries because solutions still have not been developed. Electricity does not transport well (unlike carbon fuel). It does not store well either (unlike carbon fuel). There is no way these challenges will be overcome in 15 years while they have already been investigated for MANY decades. It is not like electricity is a new thing. We intimately understand the challenges. These progressives have to stop pretending electricity is some new technology. Its not. And it has severe limitations that anyone with knowledge already knows about. And don’t get me started talking about the environmental disaster that heavy metals in batteries create.

This will be a money grab gone bad.

• Eagle Driver says:

Outstanding…reply!!!! What some don’t understand that these BATTERIES have a finite life span made with EXOTIC METALS. (trying to overcome the laws of physics & thermodynamics)…
        Also, wind mill blades (EXOTIC METALS) when they wear out, here in the US, there are ONLY 2 places that they are trucked too on flat beds, cut up and put out in the open…they cannot be used again or RECYCLED…Texas, Wyoming!!!!

That’s enough for one day I do think…MORE COVEFEFE!!!

• Eagle Driver says:

Everyone thinks that NOT INPUTTING ENERGY into a machine and using ONLY PASSIVE energy will result in HUGE SAVING!!!!!! NOT!!!!

Reason: I was in engineering school in the late ’70s when this nonsense started for passive energy and ethanol…
      1) the AVERAGE EFFICIENCY OF THE SOLAR PANELS WAS 10%…IT STILL IS about 10% or a little more…HASN’T CHANGED much…
      2) ETHANOL…The combustion equation for gas has about 17 or so different variables…guess what the ethanol equation added: 4 more…so it is 21…the engines had to be completely be re-designed (money input) to handle the higher heat temperatures due to ethanol.

• Cole says:

Looks like Gov.Newsom wants to apply Cloward-Piven (strategy to overwhelm government services to bring them to total failure) down to the California state level.

Excellent reply by EPA/Wheeler!

20. Strikeringa says:

Anyone want to take bets if the debate will happen or under what circumstances?

My bet is that they will say he needs to self isolate because of exposure to somebody with Covid (Ralph Northram?) They may offer to do only a virtual debate where they can have the teleprompter off screen and coach him off camera If Trump doesn’t accept those conditions the will cry foul.

21. henry says:

MSM: But, Mr. President. where is the proof that any mail in voter fraud is happening?

22. cosmicbluehippo says:

Don’t know why the major news media is even hosting a debate.

They already know who won

23. Nepanyrush says:

Will Twitter ever remove the “See how mail in voting is safe and secure” from the President’s tweets despite widespread evidence to the contrary?

Ryan Fournier
    @RyanAFournier
    ·1h
    Biden’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of ballot harvesting.
    Yet the Left will tell you voter fraud is barely existent…
    And the fake news won’t even talk about it.

Minneapolis Police ‘Looking Into’ Explosive ‘Voter Fraud’ Allegations Following Project Veritas Video Involving Ilhan Omar Campaign

24. henry says:

25. henry says:

26. henry says:

OF course the FBI WOULD NOT ACT ON INFORMATION ABOUT A DEMOCRAT…

• gabytango says:

My dear God in heaven….WHY does Wray still have his job???? (Rhetorical, of course). The massive injustice and corruption and deceit and lies leaves me breathless with a deep hatred that is not good!

Can’t wait for the election to over and President Trump the victor (and hopefully, finally inlaced to begin rectifying all these demonic things and people that have been unmasked!)

27. Chokdii8888 says:

Pelosi speaks of COG, Continuation of Government, claims she is next in line for presidency based on the procedure she understands form her COG briefing. Wonder if she gets a different briefing than President Trump? This COG was a big secret before . See first few minutes of this Video ….

In this post below, from Apr. 2020, also talks of Pelosi’s designs on getting the Presidency for herself using COVID in conjunction with COG. He says The US has been in a SOE, State of Emergency. The writer believes Martial law would be declared before that could happen. Therefore the head of United States Northern Command would be interim President until new elections could be held.

It was only 33 days ago that President Trump appointed a new Commander US northern Command General Glen D. VanHerck.

• henry says:

Every star appointed by obasshole should have been demoted and/or fired.
      No obasshole loyalists should have been allowed to remain in ANY position of authority.

• Cole says:

She said 2nd in line, which is correct and true (VP first, Speaker of House second).

What pisses me off is her arrogance that “he will be leaving”, as if the election is over.

28. henry says:

China is major asshoe…

CHINA, September 28, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― A Chinese ethics textbook developed with some oversight from the communist Chinese government depicts Jesus killing the woman caught in adultery.

The Union of Catholic Asian News (UCA News) reported last week that a textbook produced for vocational students by the Chinese University of Electronic Science and Technology Press changed the ending of the famous Gospel story.

As in the original, the crowd cites law as their justification for stoning an adulteress to death. Jesus says “Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.” The accusers leave, one by one.

But then, according to the textbook, “When the crowd disappeared, Jesus stoned the sinner to death saying, ‘I too am a sinner. But if the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead’.”

29. convert says:

I hope and pray that very soon, while millions of votes are being cast every day, we are going to see tv and radio ads blast out the amazing statistics in this article!! Please share this far and wide!

30. Mark W says:

BLOOMBERG “pro Biden” HOMEPAGE now : “Biden Has Upper Hand Over Trump in Debate Expectations Game”

31. SR says:

I am seeing many Biden sign in Philly suburbs in last few days and fake ABC polls is telling Biden is +10. Some people are mentioning these stupid numbers to me. I just told them that’s great, we can not wait peaceful protest in our neighhood and who do not support these peaceful protests are racist.

• Nepanyrush says:

Yep, tell it will be great — few people get to experience a Great Depression and if they get their wish for Biden, they will also get to experience a Great Depression.

And the excitement of riots and looting unhindered by those defunded police. And they won’t have to worry about those pesky freedoms, like gun ownership or right to assemble. Heck, everyone can wear masks all the time. A liberal utopia.

32. jengancworld says:

At 8:10 am…..I am calling a lid for the remainder of the day for me!!

33. spoogels says:

The Great Conservative Migration And What It Means For The Future

• henry says:

From above article…Unconstitutional? What does that mean to Democrats?

Some states like California have responded as leftists typically do, by seeking to punish people for walking away from the collective. This includes a new Wealth Tax law in the works that would require people with high incomes such as business owners leaving California to continue to pay taxes to the state for 10 years, even though they no longer live there. In other words, successful business owners who leave California will have to pay taxes to two separate state governments at the same time.
      ,,,,
      The fact that leftist states are poised to institute punishments or disincentives for leaving (which is unconstitutional, by the way), shows just how bad the migration has become for them. Frankly, these state governments need to be taught a lesson, and one of the only lessons they understand is the loss of tax revenues.

• Wethal says:

That walkaway tax is bizarre. Once a person has left the state, removed their assets from the state, and established legal residency in another state, I don’t see how the first state’s taxing power can extend to the person. It likely violates the Commerce Clause of the Constitution, which leaves regulation of interstate commerce ot eh Congress.

• WRB says:

I don’t see how the first state’s taxing power can extend to the person.

Yes, of course, under the old rules. But in the new worker’s paradise that our rulers are erecting, new progressive ideas can now be implemented.

Let me say it this way: the US is under assault by communists and other radicals, funded by China and sundry other criminal elements, for the purpose of destroying its original foundational principles (and the destruction of the country if it can be achieved). Various fellow travelers, for their own reasons, aid and abet this destruction.

• readyandable1 says:

It doesn’t make any sense though. The California state IRS equivalent has no power to do anything to you outside their own state. So what if they do a billion things? Are they going to send in cross-state maundering murderous police forces to apprehend you and bring you back to California to stand show-trial?

Are they going to threaten big banks to steal you money out of your accounts on their behalf or be forbidden from doing business in California? This would be the only effective enforcement mechanism I can think of that they could deploy. However, after the first person got screwed by this those banks would lose all their customers (GOOD!) and local community banks would get everyone’s money since they are banks that don’t operate in California anyway!

So this law, would only then really have the effect of banning tons of people from every physically returning to the state of California ever again under fear of a tax warrant arrest out for them. This is self-hurting though since all you’d really be doing there is banning a large segment of potential tourism dollars!

• borwarrior says:

Not a permanent solution, but an executive order by PDJT allowing citizens to take a credit on their federal taxes to offset this onerous “exit the state” tax would benefit the punished taxpayers and may even sway some voters to move to the “light” and vote Conservative.

34. jim says:

This guy was convicted of several felonies for drawing his gun on several BLM types who were about to attack him. Chilling:

“I reholstered after having my gun out for 7 seconds, just enough time to neutralize the threats. I was in a bit of a state of shock. I couldn’t believe I was in that predicament and I had to draw.
    I continued to retreat up the block until police eventually showed up. To arrest me.”

35. Landslide says:

Debate Day. I am hoping our very stable genius hits hard and early….against both Biden AND Wallace. If Wallace stays stuck on taxes and the virus, etc., just interrupt him and talk about his accomplishments and plans for the next 4 years. Same with Joe. In the end, it’s the zingers and one-liners that people remember. No doubt President Trump has the ability to take down the worst presidential candidate in history.

36. teeheeman says:

#WalkAway march happening this Saturday in Washington DC. The organization still needs support to stage a highly successful event. Currently a dollar-for-dollar match for contributions (tax deductible) up to a total of $100K. Full disclosure – I am part of the $100K donor group. Please support this Treepers – great “investment” IMO:

Media coverage of this event is growing:

#WalkAway is a group that could have a significant impact on Nov 3.

37. henry says:

Pirate John Roberts

• lolli says:

Wow.
      Roberts not only allowed the ongoing coup, but is actually at the core of the resistance to our elected President.
      He should be arrested immediately.

• sDee says:

CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS MEETS OBAMA IN PRIVATE
      “To say I was floored when I read the news item is an understatement. A ‘ceremonial’ meeting between a president elect and justices of the Supreme Court is somewhat traditional. HOWEVER, in this instance, it’s flat out wrong. Chief Justice Roberts has cases on the docket where Obama is the defendant or is the subject of the litigation. Roberts and the other eight justices have already held two ‘Distribution for Conferences’ on the Donofrio and Wrotnoski cases on Obama’s citizenship ineligibility. They just turned away one of Phil Berg’s cases a few days ago; that one is still in the Third Circuit. Tomorrow is the fourth case; another from Phil Berg.

On Wednesday, Roberts meets with the man at the heart of that case in private. Two days later, he sits down to discuss the case with the other justices after having a closed door meeting with the defendant! There is still the Lightfoot v Bowen case to be heard in conference, January 23, 2009. Again, Chief Justice Roberts will sit in that private meeting to discuss whether the case should go to oral arguments.

Does anyone see major conflict of interest here? How can Chief Justice Roberts meet with Obama behind closed doors under such circumstances?

• StanH says:

The only way the left wins in the USA is by cheating…WE KNOW! Roberts is a compromised swamp rat…WE KNOW!

This is why we have our Great American President Donald J Trump!

• Free Speech says:

Here’s my problem with johnheretohelp. It’s a lot like qanon. If there are people who know and have proof of all this stuff he says happened, why doesn’t Trump know about it? And if he does, why wasn’t something done about it a couple years ago! Why aren’t John Roberts, Christopher Wray, Mark Esper, all these blatant resisters gone and out of government like the Bob Corkers, Eric Schmidts and Jeff Flakes that were run off early?

Why, after the Mueller investigation concluded, is POTUS acting like he has no power and authority over his own branch of government when not only is his neck on the line, but the whole country’s?

38. henry says:

Might see justice some day before we die?

39. sunnyflower5 says:

40. sunnyflower5 says:

Where’s Hunter? 🤡

41. Raven says:

In northern Minnesota a few weeks ago all you saw were Trump signs. Then one weekend they all disappeared, and a Trump banner we hung at the end of our driveway had “ACAB” written on it in black sharpie (my husband was able to get that off). Called the Sheriff and he said many political signs were stolen that weekend. When I asked if they were all Republican signs he said yes.

A week later a stack of those signs was found in a creek; perfect place for the ‘Save the planet’ leftists to throw Trump signs.

Once the Trump signs were stolen all of a sudden Biden signs showed up, making it look as though Joke Hiden was the only person anyone wanted for President.

Slowly most of the Trump signs have come back, until this past weekend when there was a rash of Trump signs being stolen again.

Thankfully many people learned from the first attack and put trail cams around their Trump signs (including us).

Yesterday I visited a friend whose family has a very large, very cool Trump sign display in their backyard — a backyard that fronts a well traveled road in town. I learned that their Trump sign had not been stolen (because it was too large to steal), but the Trump flag which was part of their display had been sliced to ribbons.

They checked their trail cam and there they were, two young women walking up to the display and slicing the flag.

They grabbed a couple screen shots showing the vandalism, sent them out on a local Trump facebook page asking ‘Do you know these people?’ and within minutes knew the names of both young women.

Both live less than a mile away, and both are in the 9th grade.

9th grade.

The police asked the family if they wanted to press charges for the damage. The family said yes. Then the officer asked if they “were sure” they wanted to press charges, and the family said ‘To the full extent of the law.’ What, you get a free-pass if you’re a teenager? If you’re a political teenager? If you’re a Marxist/Socialist BLM terrorist? What?

Apparently one of the girls posted an invitation of sorts on her facebook page letting everyone know that Sunday was Trump sign stealing day. She told everyone where to take the stolen signs and said they’d be burned (another shout-out for the leftist environmentalists for burning black smoke producing, toxic chemical producing plastic).

Crazy.

• Free Speech says:

So stupid. The people who had their Trump signs stolen are going to be even more determined to vote for POTUS now. But that’s how 9th graders think. Imagine what these kids could accomplish if they applied their energy to positive, uplifting endeavors.

• Raven says:

Yesterday a very respectful 12 year old boy came to our house and asked if we had Trump signs the could take to the Trump rally in Duluth tomorrow.

Talking with him and seeing how well his parents are raising their son made my heart glad.

I told him I wished he could vote this year. He said he wished he could, too.

• Cole says:

This is genius for smaller yard signs.

42. Fromseatoshinningsea says:

The iron curtain: the Soviet Communist bloc. There’s a new curtain, a fabric curtain. Ads on TV, media shots, Marxist leaders display them, by corrupt mandate people are told to wear theirs. It’s a curtain of control.

They will use any means necessary to ensure that PDJT was just a detour. God help us, we are the minority. I pray President T’s team has a plan. He’s been incredible, God give him strength.

43. sunnyflower5 says:

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

44. henry says:

check out the book under her laptop: Luccio Bubacco

• Free Speech says:

She just can’t resist sending her little witchy occult hidden messages to her coven friends.

• furtive says:

New PC JUST OUT of THE BOX.
      Not supposed to be charging while in use.
      CLUELESS HOW IT WORKS

Bookshelf:
      •Caroline Kennedy: A Patriot’s Handbook: Songs, Poems, Stories, and Speeches Celebrating the Land We Love
      •In search of Willie Morris
      •Aristotle: On Rhetoric
      •The Colombian Orator
      •A Call to America: Inspiring and Empowering Quotations from the Presidents of the United States
      •Bartletts familiar quotations
      •“Why you say”
      •“The Book of Insults”
      •“The Thinker’s Thesaurus”

45. sync says:

“Gov. Gavin Newsom (D). He personally owns more than $6 million in real estate in the Golden State, giving him a massive property tax bill every year. And even though he received $2,695,000 cash in late January from Union Bank as a cash-out refinance on his $3.7 million Sacramento County mansion, he didn’t turn around and pay property taxes due in either Sacramento County or Marin County. In fact, at this moment his Kentfield estate is listed as ‘delinquent’ on the Marin County Tax Collector’s website.”

46. Bogeyfree says:

Amazing in that the left is 33 days away from hijacking the election in broad daylight where everybody can obviously see it and yet we hear virtually NOTHING from our Republican Senators outside maybe Ron Johnson.

Where is the massive outrage from McConnell the leader of the Senate?

No calls/demands for Barr to investigate any of these voter fraud cases and evidence that are popping up daily now.

• sDee says:

I believe that the Gore/Bush Supreme Court decision was set up to confirm that each Secretary of State has last word on federal election results certification from their state. Soros launched his SoS (Secretary of State) project. This has been their long game.

“The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” Joseph Stalin

47. TwoLaine says:

ICYMI: This is Excellent!

Black Cities Matter: Candidate Kim Klacik Schools Democrats (and G.O.P.) in Best Ad Ever
    24 Sep 2020

• John says:

I do like Klacik but I can’t help but wonder why there are no men in this ad…

How does excluding men communicate any sort of coming together? (…especially when it’s likely men who will do most of the rebuilding, should it occur.)