President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden take part in the first presidential debate between the two 2020 candidates. The Cleveland, Ohio event is moderated by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace who will transparently assist Joe Biden.

The anticipated start time of the debate is 9:00pm ET and will be broadcast on all network channels. To avoid the narrative engineers C-SPAN, OANN and Newsmax will also be broadcasting the debate live.  We are providing the livestream links early to prepare.

RSBN LivestreamCSPAN LivestreamFox News LivestreamFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3,076 Responses to Presidential Debate Night – President Trump -vs- Joe Biden – 9:00pm ET Livestreams

1. WSB says:

This was the Trump Wallace Debate.

2. Anon says:

The Trump Campaign should re-do this debate, with same studio and the same props, with Tucker Carlson asking real questions. And substitute Joe Biden for a “cardboard cutout”. That would be incredibly embarrassing for the Democrats and we would all get to hear what Trump has to say about the pressing issues confronting the country (verses Chris Wallace’s neurosis).

Even if I was not a fan of Trump (which I am) I would vote for Trump just to stick it to the legacy media. F-ck Them !!!

3. trapper says:

Look forward. Phony tough guy and bully Biden was just pounded relentlessly by Trump for an hour and a half. That has to take a toll. So the question now is: will Biden come out of his corner for round 2?

4. john says:

Unwatchable! I learned nothing new.
    PDJT didn’t do a good job of enumerating all his many accomplishments or refuting the many lies Biden hurled.
    Joe surprisingly seemed lucid most of the time. Good drugs or his internal clock was reset to where he performed like it was earlier in the day.
    I can’t see how any undecided voters were swayed either way.
    The only thing I know for sure is there will be massive fraud.
    God save America!

• Talkofthetown says:

I agree with most of what you said. Trump should have just debated Wallace. Total shit show. Any time Trump tried to push a point Chris Wallace injected himself in on it. Total Chaos.. Trump 2020

• Eagle61 says:

It was torturous to watch. Trump was never allowed to respond or complete a response without Wallace or Biden interrupting. Trump was not at his peak.

Unfortunately, this was a wash regarding changing votes. Most painful political spectacle I have ever witnessed.

5. CNN_sucks says:

Nobody has changed their votes. Joe 47 years in politics is not a endearing traits or parading his own dead son does not changed that either. Fck off Chrissy.

6. Patience says:

Golly….,
    People are putting the blame on Trump for Obiden not having said much.

interesting twist

7. golfmann says:

I am livid with the lies and the talking points and obvious answer SCRIPTS Biden read from…
    Meanwhile, PRESIDENT Trump is called a clown and lied about 100 times while having to debate them BOTH.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA and help us through this evil!

We just CAN’T let these demons steal this election!

8. L. E. Joiner says:

Immediate reaction: The President started right in interrupting, and it was downhill from there. If he had let Slow Joe just ramble on and then responded point-by-point Mr Trump would have demolished him. But from then on, it was chaotic, and although Slow Joe was just reciting scripts he had memorized (or reading from a list before him), he sounded more composed than the President, who was busy rolling his eyes and flinging objections.

My wife said, “Biden doesn’t seem demented.” That means he won.

• samw12 says:

“Would you shut up, man” ” racist” “you’re a clown”, mumbling and confusing things, yet he isn’t “demented” and is more composed….hahahahah

• lackawaxen123 says:

and your wife hasn’t paid one bit of attention over the last 4 weeks … informed voters I see …

• john says:

Yep. Was hoping Joe wouldn’t hold up well but he made it through without looking senile. To many that IS a win and all they needed to see. President Trump needs to look more in control next time. He’s the superior candidate but that wasn’t the takeaway I’m afraid.

• Publius2016 says:

President Trump

• WSB says:

Buden was incredibly demented. Watch again.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Good summary. Methinks some on “our side” have their rose-colored glasses on.

The strategy of low expectations for Lyin’ Joe may well have worked with some who are not already decided.

• Amy2 says:

Someone (Crowder?) suggested that Joe would always go back to Covid, and boy did he!!

• johnnybiface says:

How was it downhill from there? Did you or your wife listen to the damn substance? The substance was the debate. Did you and you wife agree with the Biden substance? I thought it was all gaslit bullcrap. Biden’s a know nothing thug calling the POTUS racist, clown, telling him to shut up, and his other cornpop, phony bully street gaming.

Its about information not optics to most higher information voters. Its optics for the know nothings.. The kind that hinge on things like the ones you and your wife did.

• L. E. Joiner says:

The “higher information voters” have their minds already made up.

These ‘debates’ (not exactly Lincoln-Douglas affairs) are an opportunity for the lower-information voters to assess the candidates. There are plenty of traditional Democrats who are uneasy with the riots and the extreme leftwing turn the party has taken. Most of them are middle-aged or older, and they vote.

I’m sure many were repelled by the President’s constant interruptions and belligerent attitude. They might not have been impressed by the frail Biden reading his talking points, or by his snide insults, but they’re not going to be pushed over to the R column by the President behaving obnoxiously.

If the President is writing them off, he’s just shooting himself in the foot.

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. GB Bari says:

I bailed at about 9:20. I could see where this was going. Ugly. I knew Trump would be substantive and Biden would just be spouting pejoratives and falsehoods.

But I could see early on Wallace was going soft on Biden.

Wallace is disgusting and blatantly biased against the President.
    But, hopefully it should be obvious to anyone who wasn’t previously aware of that fact.

It wasn’t a “debate” I cared to watch any longer. Theres too much rancor for this format anymore.

11. RAC says:

Most telling punches where hunters money from Ukraine, China and Rusia. There’s something there that scares biden. I know it’s not really a policy matter, but if he’s got a bad cut, keep pounding it.

12. dallasdan says:

IMO, the outright lies and insulting innuendos spewed by Biden notwithstanding, the most significant comment made was Biden’s saying “I do not support the green new deal.” He cannot deny it and very likely cannot walk it back to the satisfaction of the most active of the leftists. JMO

I have seen and suffered through enough of the absurdity of the debate format. I will come here to read about subsequent Biden/moderator collaborations against the President.

13. TheWanderingStar says:

Seriously, has any debate ever swayed a voter in an election and with platforms this clear cut?

14. Trump haters already believe all these lies and will applaud Nasty Joe Biden for his insults. They refuse to see truth or even common sense. They make up their own “truth” and believe it whole heartedly. I know people like this and I’m related to some of them. It truly erodes their character but they don’t see that. This is TDS and it’s real. That’s who Chrissy and Nasty Joe Biden were aiming at tonight. They won’t win anyone new or undecided. They renind me of the hyenas in the Lion King. They are the darkness that cannot comprehend the light.

I’ve prayed for our country for years but I’m praying extra long and hard going forward. I’m unemployed right now (thanks China virus shutdown) but I’m donating what I can to VSGDJT tonight. I love our President!

15. kelley says:

Had a frustrating day being told everywhere to wear stupid mask. dealt and dealing with so much china-flu nonsense day in and day out to the point I feel like I am stuck in a matrix.. now with all this madness surrounding election. worst debate ever, Lying liberals everywhere. This is all so incredibly exhausting.I gotta get up in 5 hours why did I stay up to watch that! I don’t drink but I kind see why people do!

• WRB says:

wear stupid mask

I say, I’m not infected, are you? I was just tested and am clean, but if you think you might be infected, please keep your distance. Then smile sweetly. Most people agree they are also virus free, and things are copacetic.

• Talkofthetown says:

Sorry about your day! Tommrow will be better.I should have drank to. Next one I definitely will for the both of us.

• A Moderate Man says:

I agree kelley. Relative to US politics and social culture, we are living thru a war1 There is very visible trauma inflicted on the citizenry… you can witness and observe the damage daily.

Politicians live in bubbles, they cannot see the harm being done to our great country.

The only effective way to ease the pain is too turn away completely.

16. majorriddle says:

If this had been a boxing bout, I would say Biden was blocking the punches with his face.

17. Landslide says:

To all the folks who are shuddering….I say adjust your thinking. Think big picture. Trump has always been very strategic. He PLANNED to fight these two despicable characters. And he knew it would look like a brawl. He wanted to throw them both and he DID. (He also created talking points for DAYS!) I trust his instincts. HE FIGHTS. HE WINS.

• lackawaxen123 says:

those shuddering are the same folks who whimper “we are all going to die” in the foxhole just before the battle … ignore them …

• Eric French7666fz ufo says:

True…he showed Biden to be weak on crime and law enforcement by showing that he couldn’t name a single police organization endorsing him.

He got him to admit he doesn’t support the green new deal which will definitely alienate the Bernie/Sandy supporters.

He got digs in about his corrupt son, as well as showing he was the one who brought up the Logan Act to go after General Flynn.

He also hammered him on the crime bill where Biden called black men superpredators.

So, the event was a mudfight, but I think Trump got more substantial body blows that bruised Sleepy Joe’s weak spots. These will be punched over and over again in the next two debates.

Bidens attacks were much more like name calling and generally attacking Trump’s character; calling him a racist, etc. I don’t think this tactic is effective, people already know who Trump is; they did long ago, so attacks like that don’t do much.

18. jello333 says:

Biden did better than expected, but the bar was set REAL low. And the only reason he sorta, kinda, maybe held his own (at least at times) is because of a major assist from Wallace.

19. Magabear says:

Hopefully we’ll have a post debate thread up soon, but suffice to say that Chris Wallace is worst debate moderator in the history of debates. Lacks maturity and gravitas.

• Publius2016 says:

he asked good questions…the setup was the format….when 45 interrupts…HE INTERRUPTS and got OHiden to defend Hunter…dishonorable discharge??? most Americans know what that means…

• steph_gray says:

Good questions? Practically all of them were either glaring gotchas to PDJT or bones thrown to Hiden so that he could “score points” (all of which were on his podium and in his earpiece).

• Magabear says:

Sorry, but I strongly disagree with that. Anyone can ask a good question, but it takes an adult to command respect and Wallace lacks the presence needed to command that respect. It’s the difference between one teacher having a controlled class room and another having a romper room.

• cplogics says:

I would be the last person to defend Wallace, but he did not control the debate because it was obvious he favored one of the candidates. That said, one of the candidates interrupted a lot more than the other one did. Let’s be honest here.

• littlequilterkitty says:

Yep, and most Americans know what “cocaine” means too!

20. WRB says:

Where are the internet polls??

In 2016, we got to vote. Now, I can only find a few local sites (where POTUS is winning).

21. Sherri Young says:

And the child chimes in…

22. sunnyflower5 says:

Joe says “shut up” over the subjects of stacking the court and his lacking ist of justices.
    That’s not how it works, Joe.

23. Carly says:

Trump won. His objectives tonight were to disseminate news items – Hunter and the $3.5M from Moscow, and the DNI’s release showing Hillary behind the Russia hoax — and to get Biden to say he supported law enforcement and eschew the Green New Deal.
    When Biden did, Trump said, “You just lost the left.”
    But notice that Biden didn’t denounce Antifa (or what I call BLAMTIFA) .
    Only opportunity lost was Trump talking about his Opportunity Zones, which is underappreciated, especially since the left send their mob to burn them down under the guise of peaceful protests.

24. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: I was watching Biden as President Trump was talking and he was obviously listening to someone in his ear tell him what to say because his lips were moving rehearsing what he was going to say.

I also noticed that Biden was for the Green New Deal, then he wasn’t, then he was, then it was the Biden Deal. Wonder if Biden will survive all the drugs they had him jacked up on to get him through this debate.

• OffCourseNation says:

“Also, as usual, the color was off. Was watching on Fox and they had President Trump looking all red like he was ready to explode and good ole Joe looking very white as in cool, calm and collected. “

On my TV, Biden looked too white, too grey in the face, almost like a corpse or vampire. Very poor pallor.

25. Biden lied throughout and Wallace never ever once called him out. President Trump had to do his job for him. That’s why there were the call-outs (what the lame stream media calls ‘interruptions’).

• Serena says:

BINGO! That is what I saw too. Biden was blatantly lying and Chrissy never once called him out on his lies. Trump was not going to let them stand and that is why he was interrupting Biden. Chrissy let Biden interrupt as many times as he wanted but kept admonishing Trump whenever he did it.

26. FPCHmom says:

27. OffCourseNation says:

I was hoping for a knockout, but Biden was able to overcome (drugs? which ones?) his dementia long enough to get through the 90 minutes. He seemed to be starting to fade towards the end, so it’s too bad the debate didn’t go 2 hours.

I don’t know if anyone else mention it, but Biden had a very poor pallor. Almost like a corpse or something out of a vampire or zombie movie ..

28. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

“According to the U.S.-based Crime Prevention Research Center: “Among the 27 countries in the European Union, 63 percent ban mail-in voting unless living abroad and another 22 percent require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Twenty-two percent ban the practice even for those who live abroad.”

“There are 16 countries in the rest of Europe, and they are even more restrictive. Every single one bans mail-in voting for those living in the country or require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Sixty-three percent don’t allow mail-in ballots even for citizens living outside of the country.”

29. CovfefeBerserker says:

JMHO, POTUS should focus on conveying the fact that he is fighting the deep state machine as a champion of the American People.

That was a hit job shit show.

30. Tornarosa says:

Sort of weird watching CSPAN. I kinda liked the split screen, but both appeared to be looking to the left. Pres Trump was looking at Biden, I have no idea where Biden was looking.

Biden’s mic was hotter than Pres Trumps and had a fuller sound, I thought the Pres’s mic sounded more treble. Several times his mic got potted down.

Biden was certainly given the questions ahead of time, he had memorized answers custom to the questions. In the last half hour he was reading something on the podium. Seems like he brought in reading material in his pocket.

Biden made no sense multiple times, like after speaking tangential garbage nonstop for several minutes, said “I can’t get a word in edgewise!”

Predictions of Wallace and Biden trying to double-teaming President Trump came true as expected.
    Every time PT counter-punched Chrissy interupted

• GB Bari says:

If anyone thinks the different sound tailoring between Biden’s mic (louder and fuller) and President Trumps mic (softer and tinnier) was accidental, I have a bridge for you……cheap.

31. alohazen33 says:

All the hand-wringing here is ridiculous. There aren’t any undecided voters needing to see Trump sit back and politely wait his turn so that he could earn their vote.

Trump showed righteous anger towards this sham of a candidate, calling out his corruption while having to swat away Wallace. He left some meat on the bone, and should have constantly asked Prissy Wallace why he has to debate him too. But given the circumstances, he got in the points he needed to. And did great. And will win Nov 3rd, no question about it.

• kelley says:

totally agree.. there are not undecided voters at this point. I remember the infamous access hollywood video dropping close to this time in 2016.. Americans are not as dumb as democrats and media want them to be

• WRB says:

There aren’t any undecided voters

You are blowing smoke. Or, more bluntly, making that up. These things do have an impact.

Perhaps you mean the few percent who decided their vote tonight are inconsequential compared to the number of fraudulent votes injected into the system.

32. FPCHmom says:

Even Andy McCarthy is dumping on Wallace –

33. zephyrbreeze says:

Trump will win and exile Wallace to media Siberia.

34. 4sure says:

Worse POTUS debate ever. And I have never missed a single one in 50 years.

Biden was Biden. He is always an ahold.

I am not a big fan of the debates. I feel the incumbent has more to lose than the challenger.

• Maquis says:

Joke cites Military absentee voting as a longstanding success that proves that mass unsolicited mail in voting is nothing to worry about. Neglecting to note that the Military vote has been disenfranchised innumerable times over the decades because the corruptocrats know they aren’t voting for their Commie masters so they toss ’em.

35. borwarrior says:

4 minutes on the economy.
    Zero minutes on China or foreign policy.
    A few examples of Wallace being contentious and snide with PDJT.

Terribly moderated.

36. jb says:

Wallace calling Biden “Mr. Vice Pres.”
    Shows Wallace’s bias immediately.
    Biden is ex-VP.

PENCE is VP

37. cherokeepeople says:

joe was definitely on something,his pupils were yuge!

38. Bull Durham says:

DJT won on Climate Change because Biden couldn’t make his case. That tells you a lot about who won. Trump took on two Liberals and beat both of them tonight.

Four More Years!

39. tuskyou says:

Most of the cspan callers are for Biden. “Trump interrupted Biden” on repeat. One astute caller (woman from Iowa) noted Chris Wallace not moderating but actually debating. I get the distinct impression that cspan is making up for the last time–July 3rd speech from Mount Rushmore. The calls were overwhelming for Trump with glowing praise. Not tonight even from the Trump supporters, they’re support seems more tepid.

40. Dutchman says:

I will probably be villified for this,…but.
    I hate it when I am right, sometimes.

Just before the Debate, I posted a possibility that the whole Biden Biden, Dementia was an ACT.

He lowered expectations, and PDJT prepared for the Debate, to interrupt Biden, cause a person with Dementia would be thrown off.

Strategically, Biden won this debate. It won’t work NEXT time, but it worked THIS time.

Doesn’t MATTER that Joe told whoppers, doesn’t matter that he failed to answer tough questions.

He had good SOUNDING, “feel good” answers to Lawn order, and to green new deal, and came across as good ole Joe.

PDJT came across as pissed, cause he WAS and no doubt IS. His interrupting DIDN’T throw Joe, and didn’t make PDJT look good, reasonable or Presidential.

That’s my opinion, right after the debates.

Now, will it make a difference? Will PDJT lose any support? NO.
    Will Biden pick up any support? Some, but not near enough to make a difference.

There are two more Debates, and this was the biggest head fake since the Trojan horse, but it won’t work next time, and PDJT is a master of turning broken eggs into an omelet.

Let the draw and quartering begin,…

• Amy2 says:

Hillary had the same answers…..bloviating and no substance.

• Dutchman says:

Politicians have been doing that, forever.
        Don’t accept the premise of the question, or other standard methods of avoidance.

It wasn’t good, and we can either face an unpleasant but overcomable reality, or live in a more comfortable fantasy, which doesn’t take us anywhere overcoming.

My two cents,…

• elderama says:

I think that, if President Trump hadnt come across as pissed, the result would have been worse–as in Biden Ryan debate where Biden pulled many of the same stunts and Ryan fell apart and looked weak. so I was so glad that Trump fought back in this rigged situation

41. Carly says:

I’m surprised to read some unhappy replies. Trump won. He achieved his goals:
    Got the news out about Hunter and the $3.5M
    Got the news out
    He won the part on mail-in voting
    He clearly won on his point that Joe hasn’t done anything in 47 years (notice that he dusted off Obama’s old green economy talking points?)
    AND …
    He got Biden to turn off the left voters in two ways: by saying he supports law enforcement (although he has no endorsements), and by saying he doesn’t support the Green New Deal.
    In a matter of days, Biden will back peddle on those statements.
    Notice that Biden didn’t denounce Antifa.
    As for everything else, Trump has a wonderful record, much to sell. If viewers don’t get it now, they won’t. I followed everything thread he started, only because I follow credible news outlet. Much of what Trump said will be lost on Biden supporters who don’t consume credible news.

42. TRProst says:

Two things we learned tonight, these guys hate each other and Chris Wallace is insufferable as a moderator.

43. Troublemaker10 says:

Biden held up. People hated this debate.

I predict Biden will cancel the next two debates. He won’t want to go through this again.

44. DD says:

The most important thing President Trump did tonight was to get sleepy Joe to disavow the green new deal, the manifesto and everything else he agreed to with Bernie. Why would the radical left bother to support him now?

• Troublemaker10 says:

Doesn’t matter what Biden disavows. The radical left has already said they know they can manage him. Biden only cares about one term. He has no incentive to push back. They will roll over him….and they know it.

• steph_gray says:

That’s the radical left puppet masters. Not the radical left voters (all 10% of them).

They are the useful idiots who are at his moment engaging in ballot fraud.

45. Texsun says:

President TRUMP WON the Trump/Wallace debate. There was a yippy dog in the background, but it was of no relevance.

Let’s defeat these dogs!

Trump 2020! Go vote, in person.

46. Peter Rabbit says:

Republicans never fight in advance against debate moderators. Never.

Trump likely assumed he can turn it to his advantage c

47. Mike in a Truck says:

I dont remember a thing about the debates.I was immediately hypnotized by Binkys crooked tie. I hope I didnt do anything to embarrass myself. What’s this lampshade doing on my head?

48. tuebor says:

It was maddening. President Trump did a good job having to deal with two opponents. I thought Wallace was very unprofessional. Numerous times in cross talk with Biden Wallace made snide remarks about the President.

Biden’s technique of talking to the people was typical politician. All style no substance. By my count nearly everything Biden said was a lie. But darn if he didnt have an effective method of delivering it.

This will be the high water mark for the Biden campaign. Expectations were so low for him that just being there was a win. If they have the next two debates Trump will come out the clear winner.

Gird your loins for the media onslaught of polls showing Biden’s lead increasing.

• Tl Howard says:

IT all comes down to the belief that Trump actually DID produce a thundering economy and Joe doesn’t seem capable of staying awake.

Trump needs to talk economy and trade and jobs.

• bertdilbert says:

Trump won where it was most important which was Law and Order. He won on democrat cities and he won on Antifa. Not sure how he did with green new deal because Biden was handing out prevailing wage jobs. Expected better from Trump and Biden exceeded expectations.

• tuebor says:

When you expect a 10 from the president and 0 from sleepy joe and you get a 7 from the president and 3 from sleepy joe you feel down 6 instead of up 4.

• steph_gray says:

Biden blew it big time on the “new green deal” by flipflopping within the same sentence.

Pretty sure he doesn’t remember what the handlers told him to say on it.

• linderella says:

I felt that Trump missed a real opportunity when Biden was talking about creating more green jobs and businesses. I would have let him finish, and then say, “Wasn’t that what you and Obama were trying to do with Solyndra? How did THAT work out?” That administration wasted more taxpayer money on green companies that flopped or went bankrupt…

• lackawaxen123 says:

you only gird your loins for a real assault … not a fake poll result … (they are all fake btw) …

• anthonydog says:

So unfair that Wallace was debating Trump while supporting any arguments that Biden was almost able to articulate.

Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha McCallum are obviously anti Trump. Fix News is but a shadow of that which Roger Ailes built. More often than not they have leftists or morons on air.

• anthonydog says:

49. icthematrix says:

What I saw was somewhat sloppy. President Trump is not a conventional debater, as his ideas can come off parsed and staccato. That can play well when he has the freedom to roam and counter punch, but Wallace incessant swordplay created a crap storm at times. Biden was what I expected…rehearsed with notes and stuttering at times, but not a slobbering mound of goo. He clearly looked his age both physically and at times mentally, but the left will spin that he represented well and appeared “Presidential” 🤮. I liked the strength our President showed. I would have liked for him to point out significant accomplishments more than the prickly flashes with modest substance. Biden was a mental midget with his references and mixed up figures. His face has a strange whitish glow that looks very plastic.

• Eaglemom says:

Agree. But Trump was incessantly interrupted by Chrissy Wallace so he felt rushed and hurried his answers. I think Wallace forgot it was not his Sunday show where he interrupts everyone.

• Eaglemom
        Don’t get me wrong, I am as hard a die hard supporter of President Trump as you will find anywhere in the world – but as I stated i my previous comment, President Trump walked into a trap.
        I will call the baby ugly when I see one.
        This was clearly no where close to any of the 2016 debates.,
        Chris wallace – never watch his show except what I see posted here or other like minded sites, but he did comparatively good today than last time around with Hillary. Not surprised by any of his “narrative setting” questions for President Trump but was surprised that he called out Biden for not calling dem mayors or about 4T new taxes.

He let the bickering start early on and then struggled for the rest of the evening to maintain control. Ever been in a classroom where early on you are a naughty child and then no matter what you do, for the rest of the year, your teacher will always blame you for anything and everything and you are never called to answer a question?

That is what happened with President Trump (troublemaker) and Chris Wallace (teacher) today.

Later in the evening, President Trump did “try” not to interrupt Biden, but by then, Biden had already laid the foundation of President Trump being the “troublemaker” and him being the “good boy” – never mind that each and every word out of his mouth early on were lies!

In President Trump’s defense – President Trump started the interruption early on because of each and every word coming out of the mouth of Biden being a lie.

I am having second thoughts though with what President Trump did!

I think he was not going after independents but he was trying to disenfranchise Bernie bros from voting for Biden. To that end, I think he might have been successful.

But what do I know? I am just a deplorable with a keyboard never having to debate anybody his entire life in front of millions of people!

• barnabusduke says:

I felt that President Trump was wading into the surf to see what was in store for when the water get deeper. Biden is the least of his worries. It will be the media assassins that try to take him out as this election moves along. Fox is supposedly our “friendly” network. We know better, Our VSGPDJT now has confirmed it, so he now knows that it will NOT be even close to a fair fight (debate). Gonna be a brawl from here on out in my opinion, and I’ve got his back!!!

• ezpz2 says:

“Let Trump be Trump.”

~Cory Lewandowski

• The format was nonsense because, apparently, the 2-minute segments could be immediately interrupted with ‘open discussion’ and then it’s impossible to know ‘who had the floor!’
      The format maximized Wallace’s ability to control the outcome.
      Please off-load Wallace. Use stable formats that allow ample time that MAY NOT BE INTERRUPTED, but also have segments where candidates can challenge each other!

• spoogels says:

Biden was given the questions beforehand:

It Won’t Be the First Time… Radio Host Todd Starnes: Word on the Street Is That Joe Biden Was Given Tonight’s Debate Questions Early