President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden take part in the first presidential debate between the two 2020 candidates. The Cleveland, Ohio event is moderated by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace who will transparently assist Joe Biden.

The anticipated start time of the debate is 9:00pm ET and will be broadcast on all network channels. To avoid the narrative engineers C-SPAN, OANN and Newsmax will also be broadcasting the debate live.  We are providing the livestream links early to prepare.

RSBN LivestreamCSPAN LivestreamFox News LivestreamFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3,076 Responses to Presidential Debate Night – President Trump -vs- Joe Biden – 9:00pm ET Livestreams

1. oldschool64 says:

Wallace doing everything in his power to prop up this corpse!

• cplogics says:

By the end of the debate, I was convinced that this was a “double”. How can Biden stumble, mumble and bumble through so many network interviews and perform at this level compared to the level we have witnessed for months. Something is wrong with this picture. So happy to see our President bring up Hunter. Wish we could have heard more about the Biden’s corruption.

2. Ass referred to Biden as VP literally every single time he addressed him. To the very end.

You’d think he never heard of The REAL Vice President Michael Pence.

And Biden? He is very practiced at the appearance of sanctimony. Sickens me.

3. Peoria Jones says:

That was the WORST so-called debate I have seen in my life.

Chris Wallace should be fired, stripped of all employee benefits, and punished until there are unspeakable things.

4. kelley says:

SO INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING TO WATCH. WHY DOES TRUMP AGREE TO THIS WITH WALLACE?

5. Nepanyrush says:

I need to settle down to analyze this. But some promising comments below.

6. tuskyou says:

Cspan callers just started

7. Publius2016 says:

There was a strategy to 45 today…something else is about to come out…

45 said unequivocally that the vote needs to count or he will not accept the results…

8. brutalus2 says:

Well…that was ugly

• Jeffrey Coley says:

Indeed it was. President Trump had to interrupt, and Joe Biden just regurgitated his lines. I think the interruptions early on was Trump trying to get Biden excited and confused; but later on he dropped a couple of bombs. About Hunter; about the Logan act; about Biden’s corruption.

9. Troublemaker10 says:

• cplogics says:

I really wish the President has defined Critical Race Theory as the ugly philosophy it is. Telling people repeatedly that their country and all of its citizens, especially white ones, are inherently racists. We need to define this evil in exact language not just say “it’s bad for our country”.

10. Coast says:

Trump would have done better by being more calm, allowing Biden to have his time…and then taking his to make his points. This wasn’t a lost, but it wasn’t a win either.

• samw12 says:

Telling the sitting President of the United States to “SHUT UP” multiple times on national TV and then proceed to call him a clown and a racist is nothing short of a WIN for the President.

• Coast says:

He also called the President a liar. And unchecked by Wallace.

• FrankieZee says:

So who won? Trump supporters did not leave him tonight. Basement Biden’s supporters did not leave him tonight. So were any of the so called undecided go to trump or Slo Joe? Well Chrissy knew this as well so he prepared this debate to swing those undecided to Slo Joe. It was so obvious. Trump needs to watch this tape over and over and come back for the 2nd debate to knock him out early. Keep on the offensive about Hunter and Slo Joe selling us out to CHYNA.

• LKAinLA says:

Biden called him a liar multiple times. I am livid about it. Also Biden interrupted just as much and Wallace did not stop him. He allowed it.

Also Biden denied calling the soldiers bastards and President Trump a liar for calling him on it.

Pray for President Trump.

• lackawaxen123 says:

you really don’t have a clue who President Trump is do you ?

• Jeffrey Coley says:

I trust President Trump’s instincts here, but I would have preferred he not interject so often and let Biden speak. I think he was “throwing darts at his head” (to borrow a phrase a sales manager I knew liked to use) but I’m afraid it didn’t come across well to a lot of people who aren’t Trump fans.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

OK, I have to tell where “throwing darts” came from. A car dealership had a bonus program where salesmen could earn a chance to throw a dart at a board and win prizes. The board was in the room where the daily sales meeting was held. One day before the meeting the salesmen were engaged in horseplay throwing darts at each other. One of them managed to pierce the skin and stuck the dart into his buddie’s butt. Angry, the victim pulled the dart from his butt and threw it back at the other guy. He missed, but the dart struck another salesman in the head and went under his scalp. Pretty bad show all around.

The man who got the dart in his head insisted the man who had the dart stuck in his butt get an AIDS test (this was in the 1990’s). He did, it came back negative … but he photocopied it and changed it to positive, then left the copy on the head guy’s desk. He was terribly freaked out.

And thereafter, he used “throwing darts at his head” to describe something you do to take a person off his plan and put him off balance.

11. Sherri Young says:

Antifa is not simply an idea. Wray definitely is not a good idea.

12. bullnuke says:

Wallace would have forced an answer regarding court packing from Trump. He rescued Biden by not demanding him answer the question. Such blatant bias.

13. oldschool64 says:

Wait, climate change?? Seriously??

Did I miss something? Wallace is bitching about going “off topic”, but I don’t recall Climate change being on the list of topics!

14. Nepanyrush says:

15. RJ says:

President Trump won. Biden is a total scumbag.

16. Comrade Mope says:

I spit out my pop corn when Biden was speaking of Climate Change and said he would offer “tax incentives” to weatherize high rises.
    The dufuss was just complaining about our beloved favorite president using tax write offs to lower his tax burden.

17. sDee says:

No doubt after sWallace’ set up on the last question – the plan is to throw us into a vote counting free-for-all that will last well past December. America’s color revolution.

18. A Fortified City says:

I dad to turn off the debate couldn’t hang
    to hideous a thing to watch.
    this is no longer the America I grew up in, it has gone to hell for sure

19. gabytango says:

Karl Rove said: Biden called the President a liar, a racist, using racist dog whistles, a clown, told him to shut up.

Biden got a way with a LOT. This did NOT go well. I just took 3 Ibuprofens for my massive headache.

20. Watch Oan…they have a rational view of this and critical of Wallace lobbing only softball questions to Biden..https://ustvgo.tv/one-america-news-network/

• Nepanyrush says:

Well, Wallace asked Biden one tough question–about packing the Supreme Court–and then didn’t insist he would answer. He let him slide. He wouldn’t let the President slide on anything, kept pushing him, but this key question Wallace let Biden slide completely.

21. Mellie says:

Amen, you can just look at him and see how he has to strain to put forth a thought. I think the only reason he did as well as he did (compared to his gaffes campaigning) is due to decades of training from being in office and used to glibly saying whatever he think he needs to say.

22. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Noticed that the almighty Presidential Debates Commission or whatever they’re called, and Fox News Channel decided to make sure that there were no American flags on that debate stage tonight. Wouldn’t want to offend anybody, right? Grrr…

(Reminder: the media is the enemy of the people.)

23. WSB says:

C-Span caller just said she was taken aback by Biden telling President Trump to shut up.

• samw12 says:

Imagine that….yet to a select few on here the President was the bad one tonight…..trolling, plain and simple.

• TheWanderingStar says:

Watch where you step the trolls are sh!tting everywhere.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Yeah, I see some strange comments here tonight… The usual hand wring, blaming President Trump, etc. etc.

• cplogics says:

It’s not hand wringing at all. Despite some great points, it was not the President’s best performance against someone we all thought had dementia. Now I am thinking the dementia is an act. The President has a magnificent record to run on and he should, despite interruption, get his message out. Now go call me a troll. Hopefully, The President will realize at the next debate that he has two opponents, the moderator and the Democrat nominee.

• Dixie says:

The disrespect shown to President Trump was outrageous and I’m sure that is why he reacted like he did. IMO, it was totally unfair. He’s finally had enough after almost 4 years of the same tactics.

• wondering999 says:

I’ve had enough, that’s for sure
        Finally have a President who negotiates for peace, not by absurd theatrics or throwing money at terrorists, but by getting people to sit down and hammer out trade deals so their country can live decently and have hope for the future, instead of bombing out each other’s infrastructure (something that horrifies me. The CNN of First Iraq Invasion made me physically ill)

And what do The Resistance asshoes do? They try to sabotage the first President I’m on board with. Washington DC has made me queasy for a long long time, I know they don’t give 2 $$its about my well-being or anybody else’s but their own.

• WSB says:

PT did…but he did very well against that onslaught.

Maybe next time a REAL moderator will be installed? I know, dream on…

• Dixie says:

I don’t really want to see another one. If there is, I won’t watch it.

Have you ever been exposed for any length of time to someone with dementia? When the hateful side of them surfaces, they can look at you like they could cut you with their eyes. That’s just the way Biden was looking at the camera last night.

It was déjà vu for me because I saw that look on my husband’s face numerous times. After 47 years, he would never have purposely looked at me that way while in his right mind. To me, there is no doubt that Joe Biden is on his way to full fledged Alzheimer’s disease.

If Biden should win by fraudulent votes, they’ll be putting a former arrogant swindler and current simpleton in the oval office.

It will just be another hoax by the deep state as well as the end of our republic.

JMHO.

• Maquis says:

I wanted to wring his neck for that.

24. L4grasshopper says:

I watched it all. It was painful. My summation:

— No surprise, Trump had to debate both Biden and Wallace.
    — Small surprise, Wallace did ask Biden a few good questions. But he totally allowed him to evade.
    — Bad surprise, Trump just interrupted too often. Yeah, we supporters like to see that! But undecided voters may not have. Trump should have allowed Biden to just babble on, and then rebut when his turn.
    — No surprise, these guys hate each other.
    — Small surprise, Biden went the distance.

Nobody won. On content, Trump had the Clear edge. But on atmospherics, in my opinion, his constant interruptions negated that. People are going to remember the chaos, not the substance.

My opinion. As a big Trump supporter, I think he squandered an opportunity.

• lackawaxen123 says:

if you think he squandered an opportunity then by definition you are NOT a big Trump supporter … you are a fan … go watch football or hockey …

• L4grasshopper says:

Stop being a child.

The goal is not to reinforce his supporters devotion…but to win over millions of voters that don’t pay attention to politics except for a couple weeks every 4 years.

The constant interruptions will not play well with lots of people who have been told over and over how nasty he is by the media. IMHO, he should have allowed Biden to ramble, and then rebut him…forcefully…after. Some interruptions was fine…but it was too many…in my opinion.

• Odysseus says:

I’m a big Trump supporter and I also think he sqandered an opportunity. Wallace’s conduct of the debate was predictable and Trump’s more substantive responses were overshadowed by the chaos – much of which he created. What we saw tonight is the game we’re in, scummy and unfair as it is. The president is not beyond criticism, and criticism doesnt imply lack of support.

• cplogics says:

Word smithing is not Trump’s strong suit – never has been. When he stays on message and controls his demeanor he wins. I love the man, but tonight he did not always act as the “commander in chief” a mantel he wears very well in all other situations. I think the lies he has to contend with and the assaults on his integrity and that of his family is getting difficult to bear. I understand that. One of his most frequent critiques is that he is “not Presidential”. He is going after a mental lightweight without accomplishment after 47 years in office. I believe the President can bring him down, but I am not sure that multiple interruptions whereby the American people cannot really hear him will do it.

• jinmichigan says:

One offs by posters who have never before been seen here, are suspect.

Trolls all over this thread. Sickening. Looks like damage control. Looks like Soros funded trolls trying to win the debate for Biden after the fact.

Not going to work. At the very least this debate showed Biden as the liar he is. Every word out of his mouth was a lie. He panders constantly. Positions change to whatever he thinks people want to hear without having any convictions whatsoever. Kneepads Harris is the perfect fit as his VP candidate. Neither believe in anything other than power.

• Taspok says:

BS. Superficial analysis.

• RedDawn says:

I agree with a lot of this. My vote is settled, Trump didnt need to impress me, as long as his name is on the ballot Nov 3rd he’s got mine. But I watched that thinking what a low info voter may have taken from that, and it was pure chaos, that can’t be good for Trump. Also, Biden going 100% on “everything Trump says is a lie” by denying every allegation Trump made. There can be value in that if Trump can take some of those debate clips and run them in ads right next to the proof that Biden is in fact, the one lying his ass off.

• Icandothat says:

Chaotic it was but I do wonder if there will be some new viewers who will wonder what Trump was referring to and go research things like the Hunter issue or the Bernie Manifesto issue etc….- a lot of the strategy is to get people who don’t pay attention to get curious, IMHO anyway 🙂 I think it is the same as the tweeting – it gets people to wonder what he is talking about and looking into things – I know I was curious about the China stuff did more research b/c of his tweets.. already a Trump supporter so IDK this may be wishful thinking on my part

• Bigly says:

I completely disagree.

In a couple of days watch as what people remember isn’t trump interrupted but that trump is a fighter.

This was round one. Trump fights for you.

Reagan won 49 states after getting killed by Mondale in round 1.

This round was perfect pitch by trump. It’s a three legged dance.

• cheryl says:

Nobody changed their minds over this Wallace shiate show.

• Michelle says:

I know what you mean but the overall impression of Trump’s confidence, mental clarity, and energy is what overrides the interrupting. He was just clearly superior to Biden. It was as if Trump was the only mentally clear person there and he spoke from knowledge, as opposed to Biden speaking politi-speak. Trump actually didn’t have to work so hard to make Biden look awful but I think Trump just couldn’t bear to let the constant lies go ignored.

25. Anon says:

I am so sad after seeing this. The press is going to destroy Trump with his own sound bites. I am so sorry that he didn’t talk up his actual accomplishments which nobody knows about. Biden was simply pathetic. Just sad. Please cancel the other two.

26. Searkreb says:

I can’t believe I just sort watched 3/4 of that before seeing the last 1/4 completely turned over to joe Biden

I knew that was going to happen and I still watched

What a sucker

I do hope President Trump will do two things
    Debunk the fine people hoax by saying he decried the racists isn’t that right Chris Wallace (this is an idea from scott Adams)

And please explain the difference between ballots mailed to whomever dead or alive verses absentee ballots

Quit being vague!!

Don’t even start I’m a huge supporter and those are really the only two gripes I’ve had in 4 years

27. Cam Heck says:

Wasn’t POTUS’s best performance, Wallace aside. However, the bad news for Biden is that is the best he can expect. His tank is empty. What you saw is all he can give. I’m betting Trump gives his best next time- assuming the moderator can be shut down.

• Caius Lowell says:

True — PDJT didn’t sparkle in the first 2016 debate either…

• FrankieZee says:

Let Basement Joe feel like he won tonight, so that Joe will come out again and do a 2nd debate. Maybe that is when you do the kill shot. Trump always has a plan. The Antifa piece that they are just an idea may kill Sleepy Joe.

• BuckeyeMom says:

One of my 30-something daughters texted me and said, wow, that was President Trump debating Wallace and Biden. I have 3 daughters that are considered “millennials”, but all 3 are conservative. When they recognize the bias, don’t you think there are a lot of others seeing the same thing? (As I said yesterday, find the positive 🙂 )

• cjzak says:

If there is a next time. I’m betting the Dems will be giddy they got Joe through this one fairly unscathed so why roll the dice on another one. We shall see.

28. jackphatz says:

Interesting that Biden uses his dementia voice whenever he is out ( probably to save him from being asked questions) but tonight they found his old ‘soft & gentle’ voice he would use when trying to convince people of what wasn’t true. Younger people don’t know that of Joe.

29. Tango268 says:

Biden tried to conflate community policing with defunding the police. Wallace abetted him by avoiding the word defunding.

30. Tl Howard says:

So, AOC will call Biden and say, “What? You aren’t for the Green New Deal? Well, we’ll see about that!”
    There will be some walk-backs tomorrow morning.

31. gingergal says:

Every debate topic was a hoax. Climate change, Covid, race relations and Trump taxes. Even with Chris Wallace doing most of the debating, Biden drugged and getting the questions beforehand, the left cannot win.

32. Scarlet says:

President Trump has to debate Chrissy Wallace more than Sleepy Joe.
    Infuriating.

33. Oan very critical of Wallace…

34. VegGOP says:

After seeing so many gaffs and clear moments of dementia, I was surprised to see Obiden fairly coherent in his delivery. He also looked straight into the camera many times and addressed the American People, which Trump never did (and should do). Sadly, many Trump haters will not realize Obiden was simply lying. Undoubtedly, his team was given the questions in advance.

• samw12 says:

Noticing this talking point here and on lefty twitter accounts, ” looked straight into the camera many times and addressed the American People”. Like a hive mind speaking out.

• Caius Lowell says:

Were you given this script? Because I’ve seen the exact same comment several times from several different accounts. Are you a ShareBlue online activist — i.e., troll?

• VegGOP says:

Good God NO! I’m a staunch Trump supporter, and have been posting on this site since about 2013. I simply posted my observations on the debate here, and have not been looking elsewhere. Didn’t anticipate my remark would strike such a chord!

Obiden talked about TRUMP’S excellent policies, as if he (Obiden) were proposing them, when in fact Trump is deep in the process of carrying out those very policies. Obiden was LYING. The Dems are counting on voters being ignorant of what Trump is doing, which the MSM has systematically failed to report.

I think Trump may have been taken by surprise by Obiden’s seeming coherence. I think the Trump campaign should take heed, and I believe they will. I think Trump should look directly into the camera much more in the next debates. He is accustomed to rallies where he is speaking to a huge crowd (I’ve been at TEN of them).

• Michelle says:

I didn’t like Biden looking into the camera because it looked like he was reading cue cards and he looked like he was doing a commercial. It actually showed how insincere he was. President Trump looked more natural and genuine.

• rvsueandcrew says:

I thought Biden’s comments while looking straight into the camera were condescending, using phrases like “those of you at home.” To me it’s a gimmick to try to sound sincere and caring.

I’d hate it if President Trump did that. It’s supposed to be a debate, not an address to “the American People.” Bleagh.

35. littlequilterkitty says:

So Biden says Antifa is an idea and not an organization????? He’s been in his basement far too long! This is very telling on his support for these types of anarchist groups.

36. Justice says:

Notice that the set design is BLUE….!

37. Gunner says:

Thank you to my fellow patriots. I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I’m not. Precisely why I mentioned earlier that I could not watch anything with wallace involved.

If I understand everyone correctly, the President had no choice but to fight and fight hard since he was ‘debating’ two dolts…not one. Maybe there is hope that a bunch of independents, fence-sitters and even a few democrats with a brain, will see through the fiasco.

Biden is a joke…we all know that. The progressive left is a dangerous joke…we all know that. The news media is a pompous, pathetic joke…we all know that.

President Donald Trump is a lion and, sometimes, a junkyard dog. Exactly what the hell we need, and what we’ll get again on 3 Nov. Now back to my beer, and, thankfully I didn’t shoot out my TV.

38. marie_marie says:

Why do I get the feeling that President Trump gets his talking points from CTH?

39. Alli says:

The only person that has any real experiences on how the world works and is not in a bubble is our wonderful President. Trump won hands down. Biden’ s notebook was picked up off his podium just seconds after the debate. Didn’t see anyone pick up anything from President Trump’s podium. Hmmm.

• Alli,
      Both sides had their folks pick up things after they left the podium. No conspiracy there. I was watching on C-SPAN and thankfully they showed the podium long enough to capture that.

But based on your comment – tomorrow on TGP – WOW! Biden staff picks up dossier from podium after he leaves!

40. I know many will not like this – but President Trump walked into a trap.

In the beginning – each and every sentence from Biden was a lie and President Trump just could not let him go on. He DID interrupt Biden during his time because it was just too many lies to let it continue.

And I think that was the plan – to make President Trump look like a bully.

I was seething and I don’t blame President Trump for interrupting Biden, but this clearly will not go well with many people who have no idea that Biden was lying with every word.

BTW – No more dem lines or republican lines on C-SPAN, it is now Support Trump or Support Biden.

41. annieoakley says:

Not watching because the General Flynn hearing was so disgraceful I couldn’t handle the debate. It sounds just as disgusting and unfair as the Dullivan/ gleeson dog pile on General Flynn and Sidney Powell.

42. slowkid says:

Dumpster fire or better yet sh-t show.

43. treeper1956 says:

wayyy past bidens bedtime.

44. kelley says:

when Wallace asked Trump about the fine people hoax…
    omg what a @#%*#$%..vindictive, arrogant, jerk

45. delighteddeplorable says:

Mark Halperin just said the liberal news channels are saying Hiden should skip the next two debates.

• Scarlet says:

That’s because, contrary to most comments here, President Trump came out tonight as ; capable, appropriately defensive, protective of his policies and accomplishments, strong, not willing to be bullied, manly and Presidential.
      Yes, he had to fight both Wallace and Biden. He knew this. He did it well, he was clearly superior to both of them and he was commanding without being defensive or bullying.
      In hindsight, both Wallace and Biden came off as weak, whiny, defensive and manipulative

• annieoakley says:

Of course they are. No way Biden could handle another one of these. They had a lid on him for a week. He will turn 78 soon and he looks old.

46. Jason Ross says:

Wallace managed to underscore POTUS as a “racist” and the media is running with that headline right now. Literally called it and sure enough it was right there on CNN.

Still two more debates. Trump will get the “Russian asset” tag and then they will probably conclude with “rapist”…. the three Rs.

Overall, a solid performance by POTUS. Got baited on a couple bombastic statements. But They had their headline before the debate even stated

47. WIVoter says:

I think I was the winner of this debate tonight because I didn’t watch it. I get upset enough about the lies of the left without allowing Chris Wallace and Joe Biden adding to my stress level. It sounds like Trump wasn’t calm and presidential which is what i was hoping for because I think it would have helped him win reelection. But that is an opinion based on my reading of comments on the internet so don’t jump on me too hard since I am voting for President Trump for reelection.

48. lackawaxen123 says:

every time someone here says “Trump is his own worst enemy” I hope they realize they just outed themselves as having NO CLUE what President Trump is about … I guarantee you those same people said the same thing for every primary and Hillary debate in 2016 … you are losers hanging on the coattails of President Trump …

49. cjzak says:

Well Treepers. What do we think. Win, lose or draw for our President?

• samw12 says:

Got Biden to go off half cocked, got called a clown, a racist and told to shut up several times on national TV…I’d say the President won, especially after having to fight the moderator as well as the opponent.

• Deplorable Canuck says:

A win if you consider that Trump was up against two debaters and an army of writers assuredly whispering in Obiden’s ear. A draw just looking on the face of things. But not a loss! Biden has an army of people propping him up. That is obvious!

• Publius2016 says:

Draw on points…there are two more to go…

45 landed body shots…each blow was to specific OHiden base…

Most importantly, we know now that our Election is Rigged!

Prepare accordingly and wait for 45 command!!!

• trapper says:

Trump did what he set out to do, which is raise doubt in Biden’s head as to whether he REALLY wants to F with this guy. Trump spanked him good. Thank you sir may I have another?

• CNN_sucks says:

Win for PDJT. Nobody change votes by the debate. It is a bloodsport entertainment. Nothing else.

• BareKnuckledConservative says:

He left a lot on the table. I think we all wish he was more disciplined, but that’s not who he is.
      I wish he had spent more time on left wing violence.
      Could have interrupted less.
      Got some good sound bites from it.
      Telling the President to shut up is a bad look.
      Probably a draw which is a probably a plus for Biden.

• gingergal says:

Considering they put President Trump at a severe disadvantage by giving Biden a head’s up with the questions, framed the entire debate as leftist conspiracy theories and talking points, and Chris Wallace firmly stepping in to assist, Biden should have hit it out of the park and he didn’t.

• littlequilterkitty says:

President Trump came out looking like a fighter–just like he is, A FIGHTER for us and our country!

• marie_marie says:

President Trump won because he got to say in front of million viewers the issues that the liberal media refused to report. He humiliated Biden from the start. He never wasted time. He completely ignore Wallace when he wanted to complete his points.

• Amy2 says:

Draw. As much as I want to vomit when Biden talks, I would have let him paint himself in a corner THEN come back with the facts of what the PDT administration has done AND include all his great questions to Biden, “who said that?” “where did you get those numbers?” etc. The next two will be wins for the president, he knows what he’s dealing with now.

• fionnagh says:

Trying to be neutral here. A win for PT. Why? Because as many others have posted, the President brought up topics that were certainly not on Wallace’s agenda. If, in fact there are any “undecideds,” they might be googling “Hunter 3.5M” “Moscow mayor and Biden’s son,” and so on. Were I a black person, I’d be scouring the internet for Biden’s “super predators” comment.

Many here are commenting on the President’s numerous interruptions. At first I cringed over them. Until I realized that was the ONLY way he could get a point across. And the points he got across were the don’t-go-there topics that mainstream media refuse to report on.

A win, because the President may have gotten non-treepers to do a bit of investigating on their own. There’s a treasure trove of corruption to be found, not just a smidgeon:)

• Ninja7 says:

fionnagh,
        Thank you for your thoughts on the Don’t go there topics.
        So PDJT was using a rifle, instead of a shotgun for specific Democrat coalition groups.
        Peal away the leftists groups. Lots of things that the LSM never mentiones.

Something to sleep on.

• elderama says:

trump gets B+ and Biden gets an F. Trump won very strong, A+, on supreme court, A+ on law and order, and B+ Trump on listing accomplishments. I think Trump could have done better, could have listed more of his accomplishments on economy and race, but since he was unfairly given less airtime than Biden he had to use what time he got to get in some punches and he did manage to get in lots of them! I was wanting Trump to tout more larry kudlow statistics on economy both before pandemic and evidence of V-shape recovery underway after pandemic- and I thought Trump neglected to mention achievements for blacks–Black colleges, reduceing black unemployment, first step act, and support of hispanics– I think Trump was dismayed by the preposterous enormity of Biden’s lies, wallace letting Biden get away with it, Wallace actually taking Biden’s side at times, and Wallace refusal to allow Trump equal time to rebut –once Trump saw that the game was rigged he had to interrupt and fight and I was so glad that Trump interrupted and fought, rather than let it end up like 2012 biden- ryan debate where Ryan fell apart . Biden tried to monopolize the time and I am so glad Trump spoke out and cut him off. I was totally annoyed by Biden’s trick of talking directly into the camera to the voter. And I think america will be outraged by Biden’s rude disrespect of our president, calling him clown and telling him to shut up–the good outcome from that is that Biden’s spurious claims of “decency” and “empathy” are now debunked. I hope someone figures out what was happening when Biden looked down and seemed to be listening to instructions, and then assumed the creepy stare-face