September 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1348

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

884 Responses to September 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1348

1. Bigly says:

If you, like me, have a youth in the home whom may show tendencies of leaning left or otherwise become misguided – I find sitting and listening with daisy a must exercise. She’s from Australia and relates to youth – leveraging her common sense skills.

Here she takes apart Jim Acosta and the leftist media for their approach to getting Trump. Kaleigh knocks their arguments out of the park.

2. https://newswithviews.com/the-trump-effect-is-the-republicans-only-hope/
    This was rather surprising to me this morning as I read the article posted here. It’s concise, right to the point. I knew there were tight races for the R’s Senators. I didn’t realize the dope issue in Colorado BUT how could anyone outside that state what with the chi-com flu shut down and all.

Raise your hand if you really believe this chi-com flu was NOT planned by our Demonic friends on the other side?

3. henry says:

this post by Cabredo on Zerohedge is excellent and worth repeating.

Somethin’s pretty messed up with the DoJ when TikTok goes to judgment in a few months on the premise of national security, while a five-year-old attempted Coup on the Presidency still flails around in the neverland.

4. henry says:

Wow but of course the tactless bitch would….

5. henry says:

Makes you wonder why Gates does what he does…

• Medicine Man says:

Just like here in the States and when I was growing up, we didn’t have the numerous spectrums specified or even looking for them back in the day. A kid with Aspergers in the 70’s was called “weird”. Now and now we have so many more spectrums to list under.
      Vietnam was underdeveloped for years. To believe there was absolutely no autism and now because of Gates and vaccines there is..its a be over simplified.

Here is a little more in-depth look at Vietnam and autism cases.

The prevalence of autism is close to five times higher among children of women who work as farmers (about 25 percent of mothers in the study) than among children of women employed by the government (16 percent of mothers).

This result is particularly puzzling, Chakrabarti says, as children of farming mothers tend to live in rural areas where prevalence is low, whereas children of government staff tend to live in urban centers.

This is why the study of epidemiology is so important.

• thedoc00 says:

In Viet Nam as in many Asian locations there is a commonality between the rural and urban locations, animals as in animal feces, unwashed farm products and wet market type environments. The agricultural system in Viet Nam is still manual with allot of “natural” processes used to raise and fertilize crops as well as prevalent non-hygienic practices (by “Western Standards”) still followed.

There is allot missing in this article and possible from the study when covering commonality and context between the environments.

• Medicine Man says:

I agree. Study wasn’t really set up to look as specific reasons why but gives interesting trends.
          These things are very complex. Multiple factors on why we see increase in disease/syndromes and any said population over time.

Like I try to point out to friends here on CTH.
          Causation does not equal correlation. When it comes to vaccines.

• thedoc00 says:

Agreed and I like your last sentence as it sums up very clearly a major issue. I was educated and worked for years as a Systems Engineer and oddly enough as an old fashion MOS 19D Army Cavalry Scout, so my natural instinct is first look big picture and root causes or contributions. It is an art form developed by extending various critical thinking skills that have gone missing from our education system for a long time.

• doyouseemyvision says:

“They then sent trained local healthcare workers to the children’s homes to administer a Vietnamese translation of the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT), a widely used screening questionnaire. The workers also collected information about the age, education level, occupation and annual income of each child’s parents. About three-quarters of the children live in rural areas.”

Since 75% percent of the sampling done by the study involved children living in rural areas, one would expect a higher ratio of autism in the larger sample (rural children), assuming all in the sample took the vaccine.

Not sure why Chakrabarti in the article is confused, as the article says he is.

What is the point of this article again?

6. Dana Christianson says:

Turned On Chris Wallace Yesterday, I Thought Britt Hume Was Interviewing “Jack Kevorkian”
    But It Was Lawrence Tribe Muttering Something Like “Just Because It’s Constitutional Doesn’t Mean It’s Not Stupid” The Guy’s A Full Blown Marxist POS….

• lotbusyexec says:

I actually thought Britt was “ok” yesterday. For a Never-Trumper he seems to have turned the corner A BIT. He actually challenged all who he questioned and did not let their answers stand. And yes, Lawrence Tribe is stupid, Marxist POS.

• Dana Christianson says:

Chris Wallace Was “Absent” So He Could Prep For The Debate… He Needed To “Bone-Up” On Gotcha Questions About Trump’s Taxes. He Also Had To Coordinate With The Biden Team On Soft-Ball Line Of Questioning…

7. Jase says:

What are the odds that at about the same time as Biden accuses POTUS of being ‘like Joseph Goebbals’, the Chinese level the same slur at Mike Pompeo?
    Amazing coincidence.

• Dana Christianson says:

Joe Biden Has The Entire MSM As His Ministry Of Propaganda! Edward Bernays Created A System Here In The U.S.A. That Make’s Joseph Goebbals Look Like A Mere Piker…

8. TwoLaine says:

What they said.

• thedoc00 says:

Just skip across any media you want to name. If a Hollywood celebrity has said something against the President and for Biden, they are paid via royalty cash from their re-runs and new parts in up-coming productions. The actors and actresses still able to walk up-right on the screen have all sold out for the pay check.

The media of ALL types is being consolidated under the banner(s) a few massive media holding companies, based overseas. At the same time those holding companies are OWNED by financially massive INVESTMENT GROUPS. The ownership and investors in those Investment Groups is further masked to hide the consolidation of ALL media under a few mega-rich puppet master names. There are at least 5-6 levels of Legal Anonymity (via corporate entity names) hiding the names of the REAL OWNERS calling the shots..

Start with the name of any media outlet and follow the trail. It is fascinating, frightening and does not take long.

• TwoLaine says:

I’m well aware of this.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Doco: So, if they play by their handler’s rules, they
        become part of the 40 million $$ net worth club?

Some names that make absolutely no sense when
        you see that they were bit players on that list. Unless
        they are being paid for supporting the narrative at every
        turn. Two persons just leap out when you check their
        net worth when compared to how many major roles they’ve
        got:

Patton Oswalt, and Allyssa Milano. Also, if you’ve been
        in Lorne Michaels SNL mafia and haven’t became conservative,
        you are almost assured in appearing in the list.

• thedoc00 says:

No need to even add multi-millions just a healthy stream of cash is good enough for the bit players. So many sob stories about bit players and 1-hit wonders living in dumpsters. This ensures they at least live in camper instead of of a dumpster.

• Amy2 says:

‘Gives “dumb as a box of rocks” a whole new meaning!

9. Publius2016 says:

45 is in his Prime…like Mike Tyson when he came out, 45 will take Chris Wallace 10 Questions and proceed to take Sleepy Joe outside by “the barn” “near the gym” “on the corner” and of course, “out cold”

Lights, Noise, and crowds are DEMENTIA TRIGGERS…Get Ready Sleepy Joe…you are going down!

10. Dora says:

11. Good Morning friends..
    I wish to on this Start of Our “work week”..
    Give a “boots on the ground” report on Signage, spanning (several) Counties from yesterday..
    I traveled way on out to My Daughters place, (over 100 miles)..
    Crossing several counties, Pender/New Hanover/Brunswick & Columbus Counties..
    AND going through several Towns, (lotsa Lil ones too!)..
    There is NOT one, even a “smigin” of Biden signs to be seen AT ALL..
    A Couple of “Democratic” Candidates signs up, (just a few to be sure)..
    Though NO Biden signs, anywhere..
    republican Signs outnumbered Democratic signs at least 10 to1 or higher..

Thousands of TRUMP~PENCE signs, I seen..
    It’s going to be a #Landslide Baby!

• lotbusyexec says:

🙏 — I believe it will be too 🙂 On the ground in Westchester County and I recently purchased Decal of PDJT with his thumb up and placed it on the passenger window of my car (one sitting directly behind me — it actually looks like he is sitting in my backseat looking out the window) and I have gotten nothing but thumbs up from those who pass me or are stopped at lights. I have had a few women look at me and shake their heads but I smile back and give them my happy warrior thumbs up and big old beautiful smile. I feel it’s my obligation to be a PROUD Trump supporter and I am using my car (a big old SUV with LOTS of Pro-Trump bumper stickers) as a driving “billboard” for the best President ever. If you see me please honk 😉 and vote for PDJT.

• Judith says:

I drove down a very popular stretch of highway along the east coast this weekend. I saw several large red TRUMP signs bearing his picture embracing the flag. They were bigger and they definitely stood out among the other political signs.

In one area, however, someone had spray painted idiotic words across the Trump signs, like “pedophile,” “fascist,” and “fight back,” and knocked more than a few of them down. I think it said more about that deranged lunatic than it said about President Trump.

I also saw giant TRUMP flags, banners and even a lighted billboard displayed near a few residential homes and businesses in the same area. And American flags were everywhere to be seen!

The Biden signs were puny and lackluster by contrast. Zero excitement involved.

All they have is “We hate Trump.” Yeah, we know.. we know.. It must be so depressing to be that nasty dolt who holds so much hate in his heart (and doesn’t really know why.)

But the passion from TRUMP’s supporters is ..palpable. It really IS. And this was a Dimmie state where I saw all that Trump ❤️.

12. Tiffthis says:

Today a Democrat friend proposed that Biden has been PURPOSELY gaffing, this entire time, to throw Trump off during the debates. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t imagine being able to say that with a straight face.

• Flova says:

That is exactly what my Trump hating sister-in-law just told me the other day. And his gaffes are a great strategy to fool Trump. Must be a Democrat talking point

• Tiffthis says:

Flova, imagine trying to convince yourself that a Presidential candidate’s strategy is to flop in order to win. It literally makes no sense

• Judith says:

“He’s a snake in the grass.. I’m tellin ya guys.. He may look DUMB but that’s just a disguise, he’s a MASTERMIND in the ways of espionage!” -Charlie Daniels

• Randy Blain says:

Hah. He has been gaffing to pull a Carmen Gigante shuffling and mumbling NYC streets in a bathrobe to avoid criminal prosecution. “Human trafficking? I see black women driving cars when I stop at a green light all the time..come on man! I got gas too..whaddya sayin’?”

13. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

14. The Durham investigation will result in ZERO indictments.
    How do you feel now about the “Storm” and the “Cold Anger”?

• lackawaxen123 says:

neither of those things have anything to do with people being indicted … maybe you don’t understand what they mean …

• alligatriot says:

The same way I felt about it before you shared your incredible vision of the future.

• Johnny Bravo says:

😂 nice one Alligatriot

• Dan Patterson says:

My point remains, despite being shunned by the mean girls here. No form of indignant theorizing or posturing will accomplish anything outside one’s own skin. Action is required to create opposition to the very powerful forces working against the US, and yes I understand completely what the “storm” and “cold anger” mean, but without action (voting for now) neither will matter.
        And if you think the security of the US in the future is not in jeopardy please give us some evidence.

• Amy2 says:

Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were just feeling miserable and wanted everyone else to join you on this lovely Monday morning.

• lackawaxen123 says:

apparently, your “action” is to drop snarky lines like “How do you feel now about the “Storm” and the “Cold Anger”?” do you really think that is helping to protect the security of the US ???

cold anger is not about constant action … we will do something on Nov 3 … the security of the US IS ALWAYS in the breach … even when there is not an election …

Do something positive in your life … vote on Nov 3rd and pray for the future of the US …

• alligatriot says:

Dan,
          I totally understand your pessimism concerning the possibility no one will be held to account for the attempted (and ongoing, IMO) coup against a duly elected President.

The only issue I have is a statement that no indictments will be made with the follow-up remark which appears to denigrate those who feel strongly about the “Storm” and “Cold Anger”. Perhaps if you had couched your feelings in the form of “opinion” rather than “fact”, you might have found many who feel the same way.

You are correct in your subsequent posts about taking action. We all must remain attuned to things we can do to positively influence those around us about why this election is vital for all Americans.

I sort of apologize for my snarky reply to what I felt was your snarky post. Now that I’ve had coffee, explored my local swamp and had a sandwich of fresh mullet and white bread – I feel much better. Hope you do, too.

Let’s MAGA – together.

And, yes, I am an eternal optimist and have totally bought into Sundance’s suggestion of living the best life I can today. (Actually been doing it that way for awhile. Beats the alternative.)

Mean Girl out.

• gsonFIT says:

First off you dont know that the Durham Probe will result in zero indictments. I do believe Kevin Clinesmith was an indictment and AG mentioned there would be additional.

More importantly, I ask what your comment does to make your life better. I never judge, and I imagine you have your reasons., so no need to reply unless you wish.

• kimosaabe says:

Good to know Dan thinks he’s in on the inside because Dan thinks he knows. My money is in on Dan Knows Squat.

• Dan Patterson says:

Dan will be happy to be proven wrong, I’ve said so many times.
        But so far we have squat and squat will the result if the past is any predictor of the future.

15. deplorable says:

Crass Biden and Benghazi in 2012. Talk about disrespecting veterans …

Biden to Slain Navy Seal’s Father: “Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?”

Even liberal MSM outlet Yahoo published this:

• Kitty-Kat says:

I get irritated when I hear PDJT described as “crass” from both his friends and enemies. VD Hanson, for example, whom I think is right about most things, always qualifies his support of PDJT as notwithstanding his being “crass”.

The Biden comment to the Seal’s father was the epitome of crass.

PDJT would never be that vulgar when reaching out to a hero’s mourning father. He. would have been the epitome of class. Imo, President Trump’s social adeptness is one of his strong points.

• TwoLaine says:

I’m with you Kitty-Kat. Acting like they have a greater moral compass than our POTUS is nothing more than TRUMP bashing and it is uncalled for, from any of these media talking head types.

I don’t know what sissified planet they grew up on but it was not the America I know and love, or want to live in. 😉

• Thank you Kitty Kat, you expressed exactly how irritated that obligatory but false line makes me, thrown in as it frequently is just to fall in with the media’s defamatory presentation of our President.

“Without any evidence.”

• janjan says:

look up “White Trash” in the dictionary & Bidens pic will be there

16. dufrst says:

I love the Aussies and they certainly love us!

It’s sad when you have to get real news from foreign media like in Australia about your own country!

• TwoLaine says:

BRAVO! I was just joking about the Aussies last night. I take it all back. 😉

• Ninja7 says:

TwoLaine,
        You were just prophetic 🤗😁
        You may want to pick some lotto numbers, 🤔 Just Saying.

Sad that there are two, now three Nobel Peace Prize Nominations and the US Lame Stream Media is not mentioning it. NOT in the Narrative 🤔🤔

• TwoLaine says:

POTUS TRUMP should definitely mention it at the debate.

P.S. I was watching soap box derby with a friend and they said it was in L.A., but all I heard was the Aussie co-hosts. I said something to the effect of, Are you sure it’s our L.A., or did the Aussies steal it for their own, because they take all our good ideas. It was said in jest, sort of. 🙂

• TwoLaine says:

That needs to be shown and shared everywhere! He/they cover a whole lot of ground.

17. Publius2016 says:

For me, 45 should get Sleepy Joe to talk as much as possible about the past and draw Sleepy Joe by locating each decade for him: 60s Joe on the corner, 70s Joe on a train, 80s Joe on campaign trail, 90s Joe on crime, 2000s Joe with Barack….

the more Joe speaks, the more he will make up Grandiose Stories…

CONFABULATIONS

“Confabulation is a memory error defined as the production of fabricated, distorted, or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive.”

the difference is Sleepy Joe spent his entire life as a lying politician so his intention has always been to deceive!!!

• lackawaxen123 says:

just forcing Joe to remember what he had said earlier in the debate will put him in a tailspin … just asking him to state what he would have done differently with covid19 will ruin him … he can’t remember what Trump HAS DONE so he will probably tick off a list of things Trump has done …

• Publius2016 says:

I like memory lane because Sleepy Joe may have had Surgical Implants and his “handlers” can’t stop a Dementia Sufferers Memories…they pour out unfiltered because the memories generate a rush of light and energy within their mind…it soothes the Dementia Sufferer to interact again…

• TwoLaine says:

I hope he brings up the study done on the country that has a population of 55 MILLION with only 44 Chinese Virus deaths, had none of the b.s. social distancing, no masks and no lockdowns.

Anyone know who and how?

Hint: If only all the others, including our own, had followed President TRUMP’s initial recommendations….

• gsonFIT says:

I just wrote something like this down stream. Joe Biden is a political zombie, and anything he claims he can do should have already been done in his 47 years as a professional politician.

• WRB says:

This advice is good, but perhaps even better, I pray that POTUS has consulted physicians and experts in dementia. The more he knows about Biden’s weaknesses, the better he can devise a response that truly lays bare how unfit Biden is, and to do it in prime time before the entire world.

• Publius2016 says:

Krispy Kreme is 45 sparring partner and Guiliani his “Mick”…pretty sure 45 will be Trump but definitely think he’s added some new wrinkles like Ali in Kenya…of course the difference is Sleepy Joe wasn’t good enough in Prime Time lol

OHiden was all smile, raciam and “tragic life story”…go see Clarence Thomas hearings for any questions…

• Marian says:

There’s no doubt in my mind that Krispy Kreme can debate, but can he pretend to debate with a tangled-up brain in the sparring sessions? Can he give our President practice handling such a pitiful opponent? It is cruel beyond words to put Biden on that stage. A little mercy from President Trump will show he is strong enough to show kindness.

• gabytango says:

I’m at that age-old crossroads, wildly fluctuating between wanting the President to eviscerate OBiden and his commie D–Rat handlers …..and for the President to show obvious mercy and compassion for the cruelty of OBiden being on that stage.

Hmmmm.

• zurizara1 says:

He can do both by pointing out that whatever Biden proposes he will do has either already been done by Trump or could have been done in Biden’s 47 years in government. Why wasn’t it? Interspersed with very concerned looks and asking how you o.k. Joe? You look exhausted. All empathy.

• AMK says:

I want POTUS to ask one thing, one thing only…

“Uncle Joe, can you tell me the story about Corn pop and the black kids you called roaches?”

• lotbusyexec says:

Seneca the Elder, thanks for always directing us to great reads! Appreciate your passion and all you do!

• Bubby says:

FTA “According to Butowsky, Joel Rich told him he knew that Seth and his older brother Aaron were involved with the DNC email leak. Joel chose not to go public lest people think his sons were “responsible for getting Trump elected.” Although the Riches would later deny many of Butowsky’s claims, no one disputes his offer to hire a private investigator for the Riches or their acceptance of that offer.”

Interesting article!

• Bogeyfree says:

So when are Americans going to ask AG Barr…..

1) Since Assange is on record as saying the Russians did not give the DNC emails to Wikileaks, why have you not deposed Julian Assange, a fact witness, as how Wikileaks got the DNC emails?

2) Ty Clevenger, Butowsky’s Attorney has FOIA and requested all FBI documents related to the Seth Rich murder. The FBI says they have none. Why hasn’t AG Barr stepped in and secured these documents?

A man was murdered. People are on video saying they know how Wikileaks got the DNC emails. Members of the FBI have texted comments about Seth Rich. There is evidence that the FBI did some level of investigation but yet no documentation has surfaced.

Why does Barr ignore this murder and the obvious leads and evidence?

IMO this is another example of two tier system of justice where those in DC are protected.

Another shameful example of DC IMO.

• TwoLaine says:

Ditto!

18. Ausonius says:

Just a warning to keep pushing as many people as possible to vote for President Trump: despite the seeming lack of enthusiasm for Biden, there are areas of the country which are PUMPED!

We drove through a large neighborhood here in central Ohio and felt like we were in a forest of BIDEN signs along with signs for local DEM candidates. Unenthusiastic people do not decorate their lawns with DEM-candidate signs.

To be sure, this neighborhood has for some reason attracted guilty Leftists, Socialists, Homosexuals, etc. in the last 20 years. Nevertheless, these are the people who will do anything to defeat us, who will cheat and feel no remorse.”

Do anything it takes.” – Billy Jeff Clinton.

• gsonFIT says:

Here is your elevator speech. Use it, refine it, or make your own, but share it with 5 non Trump voters everyday.

Joe Biden has been a professional politician for 47 years and has done nothing to make America or the world a better place, He claims he will solve racism in his first 100 days and does not consider china relations with the USA an issue. Both of these claims, after directing America for 47 years without results are offensive. ALL of Joe Biden politics are offensive

Donald Trump has fought the entrenched politicians both left and right for 4 years, not to mention every channel of the mainstream media. He has brought transparency to D.C. and his policies are logical and do not waste money. There is total compassion for the everyday man behind his brawling personality, but right now as he fixes america for the working class he has to fight. Deep down every reasonable American knows this, but they are just not used to seeing it in their President.

• Amy2 says:

The president said the same thing succinctly to Hillary back in 2016. “You had thirty years. Why didn’t you do anything about it?” I believe that resonated with a lot of people. Hopefully even more so now that they can see how many things PDT has accomplished.

• BuckeyeMom says:

Unfortunately, Franklin County is blue and we have Ohio State University. There are a few Biden and virtue signaling signs in our Dublin neighborhood, but most residents don’t put signs in their yards.

• Ausonius says:

My neighborhood in the southwest is fairly sign-free.

A good number of American flags, however, which could indicate a Trump voter. Certainly a majority has nothing on their property one way or the other.

I will say that BIDEN signs are almost inevitably unaccompanied by An American flag.

19. Dora says:

20. Publius2016 says:

45 is PURE CLASS! 3 picks and 3 Top of Class from Harvard, Yale, and Notre Dame…Barrett will be first from Notre Dame!

21. Publius2016 says:

If Sleepy Joe drops out, it’ll be by noon today…generally, 10am cocoa time, Sleepy Joe meets with his handlers and they give him a few softballs like “how are you feeling” “did you sleep well” “do you like your cocoa”

If Joe goes off, they declare a lid!

45 mentioned how this “reporter” kept feeding him lines on MSDNC!

22. deplorable says:

Pedri: Contractor discarded military ballots

Will anybody be prosecuted? How do opened ballots accidentally end up in the trash?

“The temporary independent contractor was removed from service and informed not to return,”

Ahhh … the solution to stopping criminal behavior … training classes. Sounds like Wray’s approach at the FBI:

In response to the incident, the county is providing “supplemental extensive training” to its full-time and temporary elections staff members

23. https://nypost.com/2020/09/26/how-china-recruits-spies-like-nypd-officer-baimadajie-angwang/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20200926&mpweb=755-9102924-719088446
    This is very scary; just think of how many people in our country are affected by this spying activity?
    More importantly, did DeBlasio or Cuomo have any inkling of this going on under their noses?
    Seriously?

24. Sentient says:

25. Nepanyrush says:

Rasmussen Reports
    @Rasmussen_Poll
    Early Notice:

Triple checked –
    @realDonaldTrump
    daily job approval % is down sharply on exceptionally weak overnight results.

(partisan hacks claim we bury
    @POTUS
    bad news. Sorry to disappoint them.)

26. Will there even be a debate tomorrow?

27. Nepanyrush says:

Rasmussen Report for today, Monday, Sept. 28, below.

“The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 37% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11.”

Work to do on the debate tomorrow. President Trump needs to get by the media and let the public knows all that he has accomplished. And not just “stock market,” but main street and peace treaties.

• Todd says:

Hmmm.. hard to believe after the great week he had. Strange

• Nigella says:

Didn’t go by it when it was at it’s high I’m not gonna go by it when it’s low…

• Nepanyrush says:

At any rate, the President (in other words, Americans) need him to have a great debate tomorrow. The media is hiding his accomplishment. The rallies are great but mainly reach people already supporting him. Biden ads (at least where I live) are back-to-back, calling the President a liar, blaming the riots and looting on him, etc.) The debates are the one chance to bypass the media.

• Eric C. says:

That much of a swing?

People really are dumb (I’m for him today, against him tomorrow, but could be for him at the end of the day after I watch the newscast) or polling really isn’t reliable in the age of widespread cell phone usage.

• All a set up for the fake debate. Watch Chrissy fillerbuster on taxes for 75/90 minutes. Oh the other 15 minutes will be intros and high praise for Hiden showing and Chrissy’s fake unbiased moderating.

• Clara says:

Sorry to say it but Rasmussen is just as unreliable as all the other “polls.” The very design of the Rasmussen poll is absurd on its face. Rasmussen basically just keep asking the same relatively small number of people over and over again how they feel about Trump. The mere act of asking someone every day how they feel about one particular person or thing skews the results. If you ask me over and over again whether I like my husband, one day I will say yes, the next day I will say no, and the day after that I will say maybe. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing. He is my husband. Sometimes I like him and sometimes I don’t. But I don’t want any other husband.

It might make people feel better to hear Rasmussen’s “results” every day, but truly, it is no more reliable than any other poll of fewer than 50,000 people being asked — a single time — whether they approve or disapprove of Trump.

• MAGADJT says:

This is a joke. 53% on Friday and 46% today? I don’t think so. Just shows how unreliable these polls are. Surprised you are giving it so much attention today.

28. Publius2016 says:

BTW 45 is the Champ! 45 wins just by answering the questions clearly, running on 45 accomplishments and laying out the next phase of America First Policies including “The Platinum Plan” for Black Americans, Middle East Peace, and first woman on the moon!

45 is expanding the base and adding new battlegrounds like New York and New Jersey!

29. thedoc00 says:

Given the way the spinning heads on the News are currently acting, expect Chrissy Prissy Wallace to (forcefully) keep the debates centered on anything and everything from the President’s Past but Creepy Joe B, no matter if coherent or not, gets a free pass on explaining himself.

That is how the media plans to help Joe B stay focused, a single line discussion, which means the field wide open for him to blurt out anything he wants about the President’s past and not have it counted as a gaff.

This also makes it easy for the producers of the news shows to do the “split screen analysis and “fact checking”.

All the debates, if they occur, are going to be single topic events focused on attacking President Trump. This is going to be a real test and the President’s social gang is going to have to be on top of their game to counter this. Only 30-35% of voters actually have the capacity to sift through the BS about to pushed across the screen by the Media following the ABC Network’s GMA format of “What You Need to Know” snippets.

• mr.piddles says:

On the bright side: The President has no problem handling Pissy Ballbuster, as was evidenced in their sit-down a couple weeks back.

This whole tax thing opened up Mumbles McBiden to all manner of Boomerang… on live T.V., no less.

30. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Today from Australia a group of four law professors have nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. That would be the 3rd nomination in the past two weeks which the crooked mainstream media will totally ignore.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP ~~ Senate ~~ House ~~ 2020 ~~~~~~~

31. sunnyflower5 says:

32. Johnny Bravo says:

Message to Eric Trump.

To shut the damn media up on DJT taxes, here’s my suggestion.

For the final debate, get both candidates to provide their past 10 years contribution figures paid into local, state and federal bodies. Based on their business and government activities.

The sums to include all taxes and levies made by and on their behalf (inc payroll paid behalf of their employees), capital gains, permitting, consents and charges etc etc.

No prizes for guessing the laggard, Joe “drop the ocean” Biden! But it might get the media off Trump taxes!

• lackawaxen123 says:

won’t work … they don’t care what taxes he paid … they just want to push their meme … which they will no matter what Trump provides …

• benifranlkin says:

Well don’t let them. The President’s retort should include that he has not enriched himself or his family as public servant and President; that he has not taken a salary but donated every penny to worthy causes to the benefit of US citizens….this in contrast to Joe Biden and his son Hunter and brother James., etc., etc.

• thedoc00 says:

Agreed, it would be useless. What did it gain Romney in 2012?? More scorn and examination by “media” tax experts for talking points. Harry Reid was not even made to retract his lie.

The tax release fiasco, plus:
        The 47% comment.
        The notebook full for qualified women for Federal positions.

All spun wildly out of context by the media.

33. Publius2016 says:

In 24 hours, 45 gets to present his vision to the American People!

only 40 million watch State of the Union while the debates gets over 100 million! Within the first 20 minutes, most Independent Americans get their information and make their decision…sometimes Debate 2 and 3 are must see like in 2016, but really, tomorrow night is the official end of OHiden Harris…Sleepy Joe will be EXPOSED LIVE AS OLD MAN AND POSSIBLY, worse…remember, sometimes demons want to be seen!

• Ausonius says:

Expect “Have you stopped beating your wife?” questions for President Trump.
      vs.
      “Tell us about your latest good deed, Mr. Biden.”

• Nepanyrush says:

And, “tell us about how black Donald Trump soul is?” And, “how did it feel when you lost you wife and later your son?” And, “Why does Donald Trump lie about you?”

Except this is Candy Crowley and Mitt Romney. It will be 2 against 1, but one is a lion and the other two are baby jackels.

• steph_gray says:

I forget which Treeper posted these two questions yesterday but it was priceless! Should have remembered so I could credit the person. I shamelessly stole it and posted it in a private FB group (had to cut it down a bit to fit).

Wallace at the debate – holding up a picture of 2 kittens:
        Q for B: Which kitten is the cutest?
        Q for T: Why do you want to put these kittens in a sack and throw them off a bridge? And why are you keeping their siblings in cages?

34. msidaho says:

Don”t ‘cha just LOVE the smell of Democrat Panic first thing in the morning?

35. StanH says:

Another week has begun and we still know what we knew last week B-B-B-Biden is still a demented old fool and his only chance of beating our Great American President Donald J Trump is too cheat (see Project Veritas). Everything coming from the uniparty is intended to obfuscate and present B-B-B-Biden as a viable candidate to complete the destruction of the USA.

So prepare yourself for tomorrow night. If B-B-B-Biden stands up straight and makes a semi-coherent presentation the MSM will declare him the victor, just like they did with Hillary and the 17 rino eunuch’s in 2016.

Though we know that our Fearless Lion would eviscerate Joe in a real debate that is not what this is. This will be a staged production to make B-B-B-Biden look acceptable and create a smoke screen to make the steal on 11/3/20 seem plausible. Chris Wallace’s job will be to protect Joe and undercut our VSGDJT at all costs.

The good news, it won’t work, We Know! But, just understand that the assembled MSM panels will be glowing and prattling on about that wonderful 47 year career of Good Old Joe and how he’ll be a steady hand on the tiller or hand in the till…that works better for the swamp rats.

“If” you watch the debate, don’t watch the post-debate commentary. Their entire reason for their existence is swamp preservation, swamp narratives, in other words, they lie.

President Trump with his Deplorable Army is unbeatable and they know it. But many dedicated swamp rat bank accounts are being depleted and if they can make B-B-B-Biden seem acceptable, maybe they can go for the steal without…you pick the ugly outcome.

• Ausonius says:

I have had to explain to students for decades that the “debates” are NOT DEBATES!!!

They are side-by-side press conferences and stand-up routines.

For real debates, read the Lincoln – Douglas speeches from their debates, and you will be appalled by how far the culture has fallen in c. 170 years.

• thedoc00 says:

The major difference when compared to tomorrow night’s show is that at no time in history was there real time split screen during the debates with the ALL media calling one of the debate participants a liar, in real time via their “fact checks”.

Biden is going to get the last word on every topic via his proxies in the media. The President’s social media team better be on their game.

• StanH says:

No question. This is swamp stagecraft designed to create, enhance and protect their carefully crafted narratives.

If this were a Lincoln-Douglas debate Biden wouldn’t show up.

• Nepanyrush says:

And most conservatives, like myself, cannot stand the biased, arrogant, anti-Trumper Chris Wallace. It will really be two against one. Biden can relax in that he has an ally on stage with him.

• Patience says:

C-C-C-Complimets for your Chris Wallce impersonation!

36. MR52 says:

Latest Corona Numbers:

Less than 500 under that age of 24 since this began. Majority over 65. Similar to Hong Kong Flu of 1968. 1st number is Corona deaths. Second number is overall deaths.

All ages 188,470 2,022,937 192,312 84,930 6,699 301,553 327,167,434
    65–74 years 40,613 401,024 42,712 19,609 1,453 64,930 30,492,316
    75–84 years 49,871 489,060 52,492 23,175 1,478 80,458 15,394,374
    85 years and over 58,253 606,937 56,507 23,302 1,387 92,666 6,544,503

37. sync says:

and for the 1,000th time no one goes to jail

Inside the JPMorgan Trading Desk the U.S. Called a Crime Ring
    The U.S. says the precious metals desk at JPMorgan was a racketeering operation. Now the bank is poised to pay a record penalty for spoofing. Here’s a look behind eight years of alleged conspiracy

Violation Tracker Industry Summary Page
    Industry: financial services
    Penalty Total since 2000: $323,889,987,491
    Number of Records: 5,839

38. Winston says:

Well documented, even in a Netflix series.

The “fixer”? One James Comey.

And people wonder why the system is never fixed? Simple, they have stuff like this on the people in power.

Big Banks Have Knowingly Laundered Trillions For Criminals For Decades

39. ohnoyoudonot says:

Biden campaign has called a lid at 9:52am.

• Nepanyrush says:

The Trump campaign has to get out the message to the public that Biden has been preparing for this debate for over a month–thus these lids. Let’s start raising expectations that what they see in the debate is the result of constant, day after day, debate prep.

• Nigella says:

Why not? He’s got no worries.. The media will carry him

• Paladin says:

It’s clear that Biden’s handlers have totally changed his sleep schedule so he can sleep during the day and wake up “refreshed” at 6PM. Then an IV filled with uppers and he will appear to be fairly on his game during the debate. I am sure they have repeated the cycle of sleep and dosages several times to get the best result. So I am not counting on a game-changing sundown moment unless his uppers start fading late in the debate. I can guarantee that Biden is going to be programmed to forcefully state that he will not dignify a response to any questions about Hunter and/or fall back on NY Times “reportage” so it will be difficult to get any kind of answer regarding Burisma, China, etc. It’s important for the President to push challenging questions back on Biden over a range of topics in order to try to get Biden scattered. My fear is that Biden will be able to filibuster and repeat the same lies he has throughout the campaign (“fine people,” Covid body count) without ever having to mentally engage.

40. Publius2016 says:

45 keeps mentioning OHiden v Crazy Bernie…like a great boxer, 45 studies…wonder what 45 knows???

link review: https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-vs-bernie/

45 beat Crooked on substance everytime!

41. Nick the Deplorable says:

Local governments still keeping covid ordinances in effect saying they are confused with the Governor’s EO. I went into Publix Saturday without a mask. Everyone else in the store had masks on still but no one said anything to me.

• thedoc00 says:

It is not the “local governments” who will keep the China Virus mandates in place. Commercial companies are going to do the dirty work for them by denying service, access, access to place of employment, etc. until a critical mass of people overwhelm the stores the edicts.

Look very closely at the door signs of businesses when you enter. Nowhere do they mention government related requirements. It is the business issuing the requirement.

It seems the businesses that are most lax on the mask requirements actually use the government mandate sign with 6 ft distancing or mask signs, for the most part.

Then there are rural areas. We just made another trip to see the grand kids in Arkansas. Along the highway (Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas), outside the larger cities and towns; there were NO SIGNS and NO MASKS. People wearing a mask into the businesses along the highway were looked at by the locals as aliens from space.

• magamung says:

Where there is a local ordinance, the signs say due to the local ordinance. At lease in my area of Florida.

• numbersixdance says:

True…in the Cities… commercial companies and businesses are doing this in fear of lawsuits brought upon them by “opportunistic” lawyers and law firms by “someone” saying they caught Covid in their establishment. These law firms are angling for settlements against profitable businesses. In fact in the Dallas area, local maggot judge Clay Jenkins is a partner in an ambulance chasing law firm specializing in questionable cases.

In rural areas outside of Dallas, no masks, signs etc. But also this demographic is mostly white. According to data provided by the local health board, Hispanics and Blacks account for most of the cases and as such live in the cities.

• thedoc00 says:

I live in Allen, (Collin County). Things outside the purview of the democrat county and city officials have been lax for quite some time. It is now businesses carrying the water for the democrats at this time. Agree on the liability issue. That is likely one of the major reasons the local TV stations, everywhere, continue to carry all the on-going class action law suite commercials is to scare businesses into the mask requirements.

It is also why democrats and Uni-party members refuse to any legislation relieving businesses of their liabilities.

My suspicion is that the Media in Texas want to elevate Clay Jenkins to be the democrat nominee for Governor.

• Somebody says:

Our county did away with their mask mandate one day before Desantis moved us to phase 3 and rendered mask mandates unenforceable. Still, every single store has a sign up stating by local ordinance you must wear a mask. 95% of the people are still wearing masks too. Big stores don’t say a word when you enter unmasked, smaller store are still insisting no mask, no entry.

I walked around the grocery store telling people we were no longer under a mask mandate per county and state. Only about 10% took them off. One woman snatched hers off and smiled excitedly, only to have her husband demand she put it back on and she did. These people were in their late 30’s, maybe early 40’s. This is a conservative area, that voted overwhelmingly for POTUS in 2016.

I guess it will take time for people to figure it out.

• Debra says:

I have been saying for months now — we are not going to hear any authority tell us that we do not have to wear a mask.

We are FREE people! Good Lord!

Wear it if you are that petrified without it, or revel in the freedom of using your own free will to FREE YOUR FACE . . .

42. The Boss says:

Lost in all the excitement, and released on Friday…

So all these masks we keep placing on our faces, adjusting constantly and removing may actually be helping to spread the virus. Here’s an idea. Wash your hands. Avoid touching your face. Burn your masks – except the Trump 2020 masks which trigger loser soy boys and blue-haired sows.

43. Sentient says:

If the election comes down to MN and/or WI, the president’s team better be ready to “send lawyers, guns and money”. Do NOT rely on the lame-ass, people-pleasing homegrown GOP lawyers we have here in MN. Do NOT take and advice from Tom Emmer – who is a dolt. Bring in the guys with sharp elbows and a knife strapped to their ankle. Don’t be like the Wisconsin lawyers who failed to help Kanye get on the ballot in WI because his requisite number of signatures got turned in 20 seconds too late. The GOP’s MN lawyers are not mean enough, tricky enough or dirty enough to win a knife fight in the courts against democrats.

44. sync says:

Oberlin College and its allies continue to fight to overturn the Gibson’s Bakery verdict, and to wage war on the Gibson family by unsealing confidential Facebook records of non-party Allyn D. Gibson.

The Facebook records technically are not being litigated by the College anymore — the College lost that issue in the trial court and did not appeal. Rather. it’s certain Cleveland Media entities, includinge a news station where the College’s lead trial attorney was a consultant, who are fighting to unseal the records.

45. Paprika says:

Time to check in on our ‘working hard for the American People Congress.

The House introduced HB 8337(the Continuing Resolution Bill) on Tuesday 9/22 and voted on it the same day. Wonder how many members in the house read it before or after voting on it?

The CR funding bill was submitted to the Senate on Wednesday 9/23. On Thursday 9/24 the Senate proposed 9 amendments(4 from Schumer and 5 from Republicans) with no vote on those amendments and promptly went home. Today is only a Senate ‘Pro Forma’ day in Session so no votes or business conducted. I wonder how many Senators will have actually read the CR bill and proposed amendments before they vote tomorrow or Wednesday?

We now have only 2 days for the Senate to vote and approve a Continuing Resolution to fund the Government through December 10th, the day before the House retires for the year. I say retire instead of recess because we know there is no way they will officially go into recess.

So we wait all year to see Congress fulfill their proscribed duty in the Constitution of funding our government by September 30th and we only get a CR, hopefully, put together in the last week possible.

In other exciting Senate news–I’m sure that we’ll be graced with Senator Harris’s presence in the Senate for the first time since August 6th in the next few weeks to grandstand on the Supreme Court Justice nomination votes in the Judicial Committee and on the Senate Floor. Funny that she has missed all those Judicial Committee meetings since August and only voted by proxy.

And of course she missed the Senate Floor votes on 16 judicial nominees during that time frame that I guess were just not all that important to her being a Judicial Committee member and all. Wonder if she will show up the next 2 days to vote on funding the Government?

But shucks, reckon there is no conflict of interest at all in her finally showing up to vote on the SC nomination while running as the VP of the opposing party to that nomination because she is still a Senator–even though she hasn’t shown up in the Senate since becoming the Democrat VP nominee, eh?

46. Patience says:

How pathetic is O-biden’s recent campaign commerical… ugh ?
    “We Can”
    “We Can”
    “We Can” ……(this and that)

47. sunnyflower5 says:

Let Trump Be Trump
    Looking forward to President Trump’s debate with Joe, all his assistants and aids.

48. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: I believe that President Trump is very aware that Biden may do reasonably well in the debate tomorrow night (if there is one) because he knows that Biden will be pumped full of mind enhancing drugs. Also, I am sure he is aware that Wallace will do everything he can to help Biden and that Biden will probably be wearing a wire.

Of course I still think there is a possibility that Biden will pull a Northam; i.e., tomorrow morning as Biden is taking his covid-19 test it will show positive and he will either back out or want to debate from his basement.

I still remember when Sarah Palin debated Biden and everyone thought that Palin would clean up the floor with Biden; didn’t happen, Biden can be a good debater. Let’s face it he has been at this game for years. It just depends on how long the meds last and how long Biden can physically stand up under bright lights.

On a different note, as far as the wealthier suburbs around Columbus, Ohio go, yes I see a lot more Biden signs than Trump signs. However, once you get out in the country it is just the opposite. I am not surprised; that happened in 2016 also. It was the rural areas of Ohio that gave Trump an 8 point win. I think the same thing will happen this year. Also, I think many people in the wealthier areas are afraid to put on Trump signs; they would like to keep their property in once piece.

Hang on; it is going to be a bumpy ride. Praying every day for a President Trump huge win and for the Republicans to take back the House and keep the Senate.