If you have not watched Donald Trump Jr. respond to beltway narratives in a  while, this is a good example of his ability to boil issues down to their essential elements.  Don Jr. has refined his skills at pushing back against the progressive-left and their media orcs.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to Don Trump Jr. Discusses Tax Returns, SCOTUS, Ballot Harvesting and Biden Debate Expectations…

1. cheryl says:

I can’t imagine how it is for Trump’s kids to see their father lied about day after day. I would stay infuriated all the time if that was my dad.

• Judith says:

I’m infuriated, and he’s not my dad. But he is the duly-elected President, who represents our Constitutional Republic, and so he is taking the arrows meant for ME and MINE.

So ..it’s personal. DNA notwithstanding, their TREASONOUS COUP is personal.

• WhiteBoard says:

President Donald Trump is the Martin Luther King of our time.

He is representing a group beaten down, murdered, and arrested daily. — The Individual, The American.

• suejeanne1 says:

If someone is running for federal office – eg, Joe Biden running to be President – and someone in the federal government has disseminated information to an operative, reporter, other politician, in order to facilitate that candidate’s success in getting elected and then being the one now in charge of the Treasure Department as but one of the departments in the executive branch – and thereby in charge of the IRS – how can that be respecting the 4th Amendment?

Isn’t this business of Donald J. Trump’s tax returns being disseminated in an effort to discredit him, impugn his integrity, a violation of the 4th Amendment?

That person who disseminated the tax returns and “reams of information” needs to be arrested, for starters.

• WhiteBoard says:

we are seeing the slow reveal that our constitution is being attacked, erased, and changed by the BIG CLUB ( hence the big ugly – return to the constitution)

• WhiteBoard says:

remember September 1st was the day POTUS warned Barr ( i will post repeat themes to assist us in informing others before the election – I’m in this with you till the end)

this site has only been mentioned to CTH and strangers. Watching the views is remarkable – it shows me there is a silent majority

• readyandable1 says:

I’ve passed it along and have gotten only good, albeit concise, feedback! Keep it up!

• WhiteBoard says:

thanks you !

just wait – a video compilation of non stop decisive events over the past 3 years is coming.

• Joemama says:

Thank you! I don’t have a lot of time, but I was thinking that I might do something like that. It could be a great tool.

In my efforts to awaken friends and family, I keep hearing things like “oh the Republicans and the Trump supporters do that too”, when mentioning violence against conservatives by demoncrats, “woke” indoctrinated college students, antifa, BLM, etc. I reply no, that almost never happens. If there is any violence on the conservative side, it is almost always in self defense.

Then I ask for ONE, just ONE example of a PDJT supporter going out to hunt down a liberal for the purpose of beating them up. I want to have a compilation handy where I can send them an hour or two of video of conservatives, Republicans, and just people who happen to be in their car on the wrong street at the wrong time and get beaten or shot or their business or home burned by liberal marxists.

Then once again, ask them to send me ONE video of the conservative side doing any of these things.

• suejeanne1 says:

Furthermore, the entire IRS being constituted as it is where the information obtained for “tax purposes” can then be used to harm the citizen shows what a danger that is to our 4th amendment protection – the mishandling of information gathered for tax purposes basically piercing the 4th amendment protection –

it’s like the FISA court – I would say that is another example – where the FISA court was set up for one purpose – but then misused to spy on our own citizens, Donald J. Trump being one glorious example –

the IRS and the FISA court are examples of where we allowed our government to make inroads on our Constitutional protections with the proviso that the setup would not lead to problems IF you had people of honor – but again, this is an excellent demonstration of how prudent our Founding Fathers were, endeavoring to block people in government someday violating the trust given them – they were very skeptical of giving government any power that could not be restrained –

now again we are reminded of what still remains to be done to make America great again!

• trump20162024 says:

AG Barr, why haven’t you perp walked any deep sh8t state leakers?

• They are as thick skinned as daddy is. Probably more focused on their tasks than worry about or respond to fake news and slander. Bravo to them for being so strong.

• jimboct says:

I believe President Trump’s children know how tough he is and expect conflict in everything they do. You cannot be an alpha male in charge of a brand like Trump without having a thick skin. Unlike politicians, President Trump didn’t grow up with the dream of being President. He grew up wanting to make money and to have success. He has both. Being President is for our benefit, not his. He does not need all of the drama. But he’s here for us.

2. BestBets says:

Don Jr. is tough, smart and a force to be reckoned with. I hope he runs for office.

• sloobiesloobiedoo says:

Seeing as the entire globalist & DC apparatus is intent on destroying his father, I would say the same applies to the entire Trump family. Like it or not, PDJT has embroiled his family in this battle & I suspect we’ll see one of the Trump sons run for office in 2024.

• hightidegirl says:

I agree! My son just met him at his place of business. Don Jr, our governor, and a myriad of secret service, etc., were there for a couple of hours. Family couldn’t go because security was immensely tight, even had bomb sniffing dogs on the premises over the weekend before the meeting. Don Jr was as personable as any guy could be, and I think he’s like his very street-smart and well-seasoned warrior father – very comfortable in his own skin and dead-certain of his convictions! All the Trump kids grew up in an intentional family – always expected to pull their own and be leaders.

• “I hope he runs for office.” I hope so, too. I only fear that too many in their zeal for a continuation Trump Dynasty mistake this for ‘running for president.” Ivanka, Donald Jr. should consider serious runs very soon for The House, or,Senate, Governor, Mayor. ….anything but President Trump II. I only believe this will prepare them, and the voters, to see them as truly qualified to continue this Trumpism for decades. They will earn this job from the voters , not Dad.

3. AustinPrisoner says:

I hope President Trump declares he is happy to continue to sacrifice his personal fortune in the service of the American people.

4. Right to reply says:

I hope Donald Jr is the next POTUS

• Kroesus says:

NBC INELIGIBLE……people need to get a clue

• Crusader says:

You, sir, are wrong. Or are you suggesting that his father is not a US citizen?

• midtngal says:

No, you are the one that is incorrect! Ivana did not become a citizen until 1988. The children were born in ’77, ’81 and ’84. Kroesus is correct…they are not NBCs because of that. It’s very simple and plain to understand – TWO citizen parents and born on American soil.

• maggie0987 says:

Assuming Barack Obama was born in the USA he had an American born Mother and a British subject born Father.

• rashomon says:

O’Zero was not eligible. Piglosi pushed him through, and no one objected because of his “Hollywood” appeal. He was 1/4 Black. His pants had a knife-edge crease. Forget the 1000 warning signs that he would try to take down the country to install a New World Order.

If we keep ignoring this natural-born qualification, we are going to get Kamala Harris for President and she’s NOT ELIGIBLE either. The WHOevers have been chipping away at our U.S. Constitution since it was signed. Watch for AOC and Iihan Omar in 2024!

• WSB says:

Never been tested, but a natural-born individual needs to have both parents born on US soil. Ivana Trump was not.

• midtngal says:

Yes, I would love to see the SC take this matter up once Barrett is approved so that there is NO denying the definition in the future. The parents don’t necessarily need to be born on American soil but do have to become citizens before a child is born in order for that child to be eligible for the Pres/VP. Those are the only 2 offices with this requirement. And, as we can see with barry being allowed to take office, there is a reason for that! Since demorats were able to get away with it once, they will just continue to push the envelope until this is decided by the courts. Wouldn’t it be delicious if Harris was disqualified like she should be??

As involved in barry’s ineligibility was President Trump was in his birth certificate issue, I would be willing to bet that he has that as a goal for his 2nd term.

• Kroesus says:

PDJT was actually late to the game for most of us but he did shine the spotlight on the matter.

• rashomon says:

It was Hilarity’s bag first.

• Kroesus says:

I was on the case before the Hag, but I am not a public figure so it caught little traction. I and many others were constantly posting since Ozero declared about his ineligibility. PDJT took up the torch in 2010-2011.

• rashomon says:

When he was running for senator from IL against Alan Keyes, he actually admitted he was not a natural-born citizen (“but I can still run for senator”) on a radio show. I tried to get that tape, but Axelrod must have deep-sixed it immediately as he did so many other indiscretions on The Zero’s part. The public is either blind, deaf and dumb, or paid for their participation in deception

rashomon-

Correct and in the bio for his ghost written book for 17 years was an admission that he was a Kenyan born American. Again place of birth is not the only disqualified. Poppa not being a citizen constitutionally prohibits him no matter the place of birth.

• rashomon says:

Long story, but I now regret that I didn’t make a bigger deal out of his lack o integrity when he was still a no name running against Rep. Bobby Rush (of Trayvon hoodie fame) for an IL seat and throwing away grant dollars for schools with his buddy Billy Ayres.

No one can tell me his rise wasn’t organized.

• WSB says:

Yes, and naturalized citizenship is not enough…one’s parents must be born of the soil.

Ted…

• Kroesus says:

Negative, it requires CITIZEN parents, not native citizen parents. The NBC is VERY easy TWO citizen parents and born on the soil……again two CITIZEN parents born on the soil…. there was never a need for the PARENTS to be NBC

• Kroesus says:

It has been “tested” plenty. It has not been adjudicated properly. Ozero was the first modern POTUS to violate. Since their Dimm mirrors got away with in 2008 and 2012, Rubio, Cruz, Jindal, and Santorum did it in 2016. I think Nikki Halley intends to do the same in 2024 with two noncitizen immigrant parents at the time of birth. Actually had a missionary at my church get upset when I told him his foreign-born children were ineligible. The only exceptions I am aware of approved by the Founding Fathers is government assignment overseas or like “Songbird” McCain born on US territory. Canal Zone, until Carter surrendered it in 1997, was considered US land in perpetuity. Gitmo is the same by treaty.

• Kroesus says:

I am suggesting his MOTHER was not a US Citizen at the time of his birth. In fact only Tiffany of PDJT’s FIVE children is eligible as the mothers of Don Jr, Erik, Ivanka and Barron had noncitizen mothers at the time of their BIRTH. I am sure I have devoted FAR more hours to the topic than you have by your flippant remark.

• Sparky5253 says:

Don’t think that matters anymore after Obama, or even Ted Cruz running for President.

• Kroesus says:

You sound like a liberal. Violate the US Constitution and it no longer applies. Let me ask you if you get away with speeding once do the cops then let you violate always? Remember that is just a statute too.

• Joemama says:

Neither was Obama and now Kamela Harris is not eligible, because neither are Natural Born Citizens. The demoncrats/Democrat Media Complex ignored the Constitution and got away with it.

Why should Republicans shoot themselves in the foot, when the demoncrats have already established the precedent to ignore the law. That battle was lost back in 2008.

If you believe strongly in the NBC clause, why don’t you expend some effort getting Kamela disqualified from running, rather than shooting down a potentially great candidate that isn’t even running.

• Kroesus says:

If your enemy cheats then as an ethical person you believe it is right to cheat in return. That, sir, does not sound too conservative to me. Do we also need to riot in the streets now since our enemies are doing it?

5. maggie0987 says:

He was excellent – even got in about the vote harvesting with the Somalis in Minn.
    Also, his speech pattern is very clear, does not ramble on and on

6. Hans says:

As I sit….

I’m looking at all the information comming out and Don Jr hits the nail on the head.

President Trump is running the country and joe is sitting in the basement..
    Kamala is no where to be found.. Balot harvesting is going full court press..

So do these Democrats realy believe that the American people are going to accept a No Show for President. But then I have to think about this… is this the plan… have the election results so skewed that the people don’t accept the results and the military and DC politicians say honor the vote..

Are the DC politicians.. looking to forment a civil war… one only wonders. I see all the corrupted officials looking the other way….

As for me I’m ready… either way…. MAGA..

• fanbeav says:

It helps to have the media do all your campaigning for you and hiding Hunter Biden’s money from Russia and China.

• vikingmom says:

I think that your theory is probably correct Hans. The left knows that President Trump would win re-election in a landslide if the voting was conducted in person and with proper election security. But unfortunately, neither of those things are going to happen so the next best option is to create so much chaos that the results are unable to be accurately verified. The house races in 2018 were their test run and the number of races that flipped in California because of “late” ballots prove that they know exactly what they’re doing.

Thnk about the Democratic primary in Iowa earlier this year, where no winner was ever clearly determined. Think about that happening on a national scale and toss in the media announcing that Donald Trump is refusing to leave office, even after he “clearly lost” and it will be Bush Gore on steroids for the next 4 years!

• Zy says:

There’s not going to be a civil war and the DC pols know it. During all that has happened to POTUS in the last 4 years not even a dozen people have marched on hos behalf in DC.

• fionnagh says:

I don’t have time or $$ to fly to DC and “march” on the President’s behalf. He’s got my vote and I got others to vote for him. I also volunteered with my local Republican office. Marching in DC won’t get PT re-elected. Would you rather see 2.2 million people marching, or 2.2 million people volunteer?

• lavender blue says:

Project Veritas just exposed a major ballot harvesting scheme tied directly to the Omar Somali machine in MN, investigation underway but don’t expect it to come from MN AG Ellison. Calling Bagpipes Bill, where r u…

• David M Kitting says:

Hans,
      All the MSM ‘information’ coming out is merely propaganda for the sole purpose of creating, manipulating, and managing perceptions. In the late 70’s The Mother Earth News [I only have #54 & #56 left] ran a series of Jerry Mander’s book titled “Four Arguments For The Elimination of Television” which, written in ’77, was well before the misinformation superhighway of today. What’s the old adage… those who refuse to learn from the past…
      I sincerely hope you’re ready. Just imagine how much President Trump has learned in the past four years. You haven’t even seen ‘winning’ yet.

• wondering999 says:

This is just an excerpt:

This is Wiki which provides a summary:
        Excerpt:
        “television has effects, very important effects, aside from the content, and they may be more important. They organize society in a certain way. They give power to a very small number of people to speak into the brains of everyone else in the system night after night after night with images that make people turn out in a certain kind of way. It affects the psychology of people who watch. It increases the passivity of people who watch. It changes family relationships. It changes understandings of nature. It flattens perception so that information, which you need a fair amount of complexity to understand it as you would get from reading, this information is flattened down to a very reduced form on television. And the medium has inherent qualities which cause it to be that way.”

• furtive says:

Trump has a Trump card or two.
      You don’t really believe he is going into this War unarmed, do YOU?

Geez, He’s been challenged to a duel for 5 years and has held back.
      You think he’s merely going to wonder ”What happened?”

He can order ALMOST ANYTHING TO PROTECT AN INSURRECTION.

INTERSTATE VOTER FRAUD IS AN INSURRECTION AND A CONSPIRACY to defraud the USA
      Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined “defraud” as follows:

To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention

———-
      The Electoral College deadlocked in the election of 1800, during which Alexander Hamilton’s maneuvering in the House of Representatives caused Thomas Jefferson to be named president and Burr vice president.

Burr killed Hamilton because….his character was SLANDERED, LIBELED & DEFAMED by Hamilton’s journalistic writings during the 1804 New York gubernatorial race, in which Burr was an INDEPENDENT candidate. Burr lost.

Hamilton called him a “profligate, a voluptuary in the extreme”, accusing him of corruptly serving the interests of the Holland Land Company while a member of the legislature, criticizing his military commission… he convinced others that Burr was a “despicable” dangerous man, and one who ought not be trusted with the reins of government

Subsequently, Jefferson dropped him from the t804 ticket so he ran for Governor of New York.

The duel was the final conflict of many between Democratic-Republicans and Federalists.

SOUND ANALOGOUS?

There is evidence: Had Hamilton apologized for his “more despicable opinion of Mr. Burr”, all would have been forgotten.

Burr survived the duel but was indicted for murder in both New York and New Jersey, though these charges later were either dismissed or resulted in acquittal.

Be careful what you wish for, obama/Soetoro groupies.

7. CharterOakie says:

Excellent job by Don Jr. He’s very effective.

• “ He’s very effective.” Notice how Fox employees, under new ownership and board of directors, slowly stopped grinning. Donald Jr.’s barrage of different topics, right uppercuts, head butts and body slams shut down Brian’s gotcha questions hard. Brutal and enjoyable.

8. rustybritches says:

He is funny too, has a great way of saying things just like his dad, Ivanka is more serious and she too has been a great asset to her father during this time.
    I really hope that Don Jr will run for President He would be a strong President Too

not eligible….READ your Constitution

• Right to reply says:

Why is he not eligible? Bush Sr, Bush Jr. etc

• Brian Carey says:

The mother of Jr., Eric, and Ivanka was not a US citizen when they were born.
          Maybe that is why they’re not pushing the issue with Harris?

• kimosaabe says:

Not sure what Kroesus is drinking but it is some really strange Kool aid.

• midtngal says:

Please do some research on the NBC issue. Ivana did not become a citizen until 1988. The children were born in ’77, ’81 and ’84. Kroesus is correct…they are not NBCs because of that. It’s very simple and plain to understand – TWO citizen parents and born on American soil.

• Sparky5253 says:

Obama’s father was not born in the US.

• Kroesus says:

Parents’ place of birth is irrelevant. It is their status as a US citizen at the time of the child’s birth that is a qualifier. Ozero’s father was never a citizen but was instead a British subject under Kenyan law. Some argue that Frank Marshall was Ozerp’s biological father attempting to square his qualifications but it still does not matter. Barrack Hussein Obama Sr. was his legal father and so Ozero can NEVER be a qualified NBC candidate. Piglosi even eliminated the language on the electors’ validation doc she submitted stating he was “constitutionally eligible” for the office.

• WSB says:

Even if Ivana became a US Citizen, the untested provision is that both parents need to have been born on US soil.

Pence should file a case against Harris.

• Kroesus says:

That is not true. Both parents need to be US Citizens at the time of birth. They can be naturalized citizens as long as it precedes the birth of the individual. PDJT’s mother was in fact an immigrant and naturalized 2+ years before his birth. This coupled with a US citizen father and born in Queens, NY means he is in FACT a NBC US Constitution qualified POTUS.

• WSB says:

No, natural born means from parents born of the soil.

PT is questionable, however, Ivana, Pt’s first wife, did not become naturalized until after the Trump children were born. DonJr., Ivanka and Eric are not eligible. Tiffany is… Barron is not.

And again there are two schools of thought on this. One, an 18th C commonplace law, that since the wife takes on the husband’s status, she does not matter. Therefore the father only matters.

The other, is that both parents need to be born of the soil.

This article has a great video embedded to understand the premise.

• Kroesus says:

There is one school of “thought” and the rest are unthinking. According to the FFs definition when they used “Law of Nations” to define NBC it was a person born of CITIZEN (not NBC) parents ( de sanguine) ON the soil (de solis). the people alive at the time of ratification were grandfathered because none of them had citizen parents until after the Treaty of Ghent (1783). Before that all colonists were British subjects of the Crown and were traitors by their act of insurrection.

• WSB says:

A newly naturalized US parent of British origin is never relinquished of his status as a British subject…neither are his children. Our founders knew that and were keen not to give the US back to anyone with foreign ties.

Case in point…Barack Obama, Sr.

Even if he had become a naturalized citizen prior to his son’s birth, he would still be and his son is still a British subject.

This is why the ‘inheritance’ from natural born parents to children of natural birth is paramount for the ascendancy of American children to the US Presidency.

The only question is if the mother is tied to the husband or individually assessed as well.

• Kroesus says:

I drink directly from the well of the US Constitution that sets the THREE requirements for POTUS and VPOTUS in Article II Section 8. Perhaps you should read it.

• Macgawd says:

Please explain why Don Jr. is not eligible to run for President.

• dawg says:

I assume you are referring to the fact that his mother, Ivana, was not born in the US?

• Kroesus says:

Place of birth is only important for the NBC person (US soil). The parents have to be US citizens AT the time of birth. Of all PDJT’s children, only Tiffany by mother Marla Maples fits the requirement.

• WRB says:

So why is Kamala allowed to run? She would automatically become President (when, not if) Biden leaves office (perhaps on a stretcher).

• Kroesus says:

She is not eligible and neither was Ozero. Why do you think the MSM hit PDJT right away with an eligibility question? They know it as well but we know they are complicit with the downfall of the US as established by the US Constitution.

• furtive says:

Unilaterally responsible for the FRAUD is more like it.
            As long as you don’t have a residual accent other than standard English, you are considered eligible.

• Kroesus says:

Founding Fathers did it for a specific reason. After having just had a 7-year war with the British Crown they did not want foreign intrigue as a part of the job of Commander in Chief of the armed forces. They speak of citizens and “natural born citizens” in the US Constitution. If they were the same why the marked difference? NBC is only applied to POTUS in Article II and by extension VPOTUS under the 12th Amendment. The FFs were very concise and accurate with their language, unlike modern purveyors. If you will reference Emer de Vattel’s “Law of Nations” you will find the FFs’ definition of NBC is two CITIZEN parents born ON the soil. Ben Franklin donated his copy and three others were made available for the delegates who wrote the US Constitution to reference.

• Sparky5253 says:

Then explain Obama, Kamala, even Ted Cruz. All ran/running for office and all not NBC. Obama set the precedent.

• Kroesus says:

Ever hear of the “uniparty” or did momma ever ask you about following friends off a cliff? You CANNOT precedent away the protections of the US Constitution. There are TWO ways to change anything in it and popular action or even legislated law is not it.

9. Eric C. says:

Pretty much sums it up.

Not one exaggerated statement, plain, simple, true.

10. Mikgen says:

Don Jr was excellent, but what a sad bunch of morose faces among the interviewers. Did someone steal their breakfast today?

11. drg13miami says:

Perhaps they’re “thick-skinned,” perhaps not. But they ARE strong, wonderful, clean-cut kids…and there is no doubt they love and respect their father. That is so nice to see.

Don, Jr., is remarkably eloquent and totally knowledgeable. Proud of this guy.

12. Eric French7666fz ufo says:

DJ 2024!!

13. 4gypsybreeze says:

Taxes…..wash…rinse…repeat! I don’t do my taxes. I go a business that specializes in taxes. I am not familiar with tax law. My first question to anyone asking about taxes—do YOU do your own taxes? Would you be able to do your own taxes if you were involved in even a medium sized business?

And finally—do you pay more than you have to every year in taxes when filing with IRS–take no personal deductions like child credit, etc.?

I also take my vehicle to a mechanic. Call the Heating and Cooling guy when my A/C or heating acts up. ….blah…blah…blah…….

Wash….rinse…repeat…….Stupid…stupid..stupid.

14. David DeAtkine says:

HOW MUCH you wanna bet DJT leaked his own tax returns to neuter the Dems’ stupid october surprise…

• Zy says:

I thing yhe NY AG had something to do with it. The story is in the NYT and she’s gung ho to get Trump. Also would Trump’s federal taxes have to be attached to his NY state tax returns ?

15. john says:

In-the-ear transmitter:
    ————————————————-
    Still surprised that no one has brought up the in-the-ear transmitter issue. I don’t think that Joe Biden could survive the debate without such a transmitter. Is this allowed? Can President Trump ask Biden or the moderator if this is allowed?

16. imkittymyers says:

Those 3 Fox News people look mighty grim.

17. Junior’s girlfriend is hot too.

• furtive says:

Sally Albright ( Meg Ryan) talking about her ex’s new girlfriend:

“She’s supposed to be his transitional person, she’s not supposed to be the ONE. “

18. namberak says:

The optic of what’s her face and Fake Tapper 100 feet apart is wonderful…

19. Jus wundrin says:

Wallace is a hack, but I don’t think he’s gonna toss softballs at dementia Joe. Talkers say Joes answers will just be attacks on PDJT, and the President will have an arsenal that spans over 50 years provided by joe to reciprocate.

It also depends when Joes meds wear off, and how he responds off script which has been abysmal in the past……or even if he shows at all.

20. bluecat57 says:

Trump 2024. They won’t have to change the monograms. Saves taxpayers millions.

21. MitchSteel says:

The family have unjustly, become Pariahs.

I think Jr has a keen political mind and it is something he wanted to do for a long time. I don’t ever see him in office, but I think he would make a great political figurehead.

22. Scott says:

Just like to toss this out there. How about Trump Jr. challenge Hunter to a debate?

23. Leon Brozyna says:

Young man would eviscerate any feeble minded propagandist that tried to lock horns with him; perhaps Kristi Noem in ’24 with Don Jr. as veep.

24. Joe says:

Tomorrow night, Chris Wallace should explain actual the Trump tax payments to Biden and ask for comment. Then we could all sit back, pass around the popcorn, pretzels, and beer while enjoying the sight of the lights going out in Joe’s vacant eyes, as when an epileptic or a monkey stares at a strobe.

Something to look forward to, eh?

25. SR says:

It’s taxpayer funded Mueller product. They have all the goodies till election day.

26. Summer says:

Junior is articulate and energetic but he lacks PRESENCE his father has. Or what the Washington swamp calls gravitas. Then The Donald enters the room everyone knows it. Everyone feels it. He is larger than life.

There will never be another Donald J. Trump.

27. fatimadon says:

The whole tax issue is all about giving Chris Wallace a basis for his opening question to our illustrious lion. Megan Kelly tried that approach as well and we all know how that turned out for her. I’d like to see President Trump respond, “First of all I donate my entire $400,000 salary to the US Treasury…”

28. SJM says:

JUST THE NEWS

Next declassification could flip Russia collusion script, point to effort to hurt Trump
    Former NSC official says some evidence cut against claim Russia was helping Trump.

By John Solomon

Updated: September 28, 2020 – 1:19pm

The Trump administration is preparing one of its biggest declassifications yet in the Russia case, a super-secret document that could flip the collusion theory on its head four years after the FBI first started its investigation.

Multiple officials familiar with the planned declassification, which could happen as early as this week, told Just the News that the new evidence will raise the specter that Russian President Vladimir Putin was actually trying to hurt President Trump, not help his election in 2016, as the Obama administration claimed.

29. woodstuff says:

This is from Canada Free Press: ballot harvesting

30. PaulCohen says:

31. T2020 says:

Don Jr is spot on. Covered everything the left is hiding from Americans about Sleepy Joe.

32. John-Y128 says:

Someone clear up for me, in addition to being POTUS, working 16 hour days for US, is Mr. Trump also running the Trump Organization where he has taxable income from a business too?

33. HeLLINaHandbasket says:

Don, Jr is his father’s son, and I absolutely love him for that!
    (meaning: a boy resembles his father, usually in way of thinking, acting or emoting)

It’s time to “smart-aleck-up”, Washington DC – get to the nitty-gritty, tell it like it is, poke the bears, stir the pots, say the things that need to be said, don’t be afraid to say what we like or don’t like about each other, point-out differences and likenesses, and mock the sh*t out of each other – let’s put some real human qualities and genuine emotion back into that God forsaken city.

President Trump has kicked open that door of “realism”,
    and hopefully we can keep it open for a long time to come!

#MAGA

34. rustybritches says:

President Trumps Taxes are stacked miles high and there is no way that most people can read them Mine are bad enough and I wouldnt even try to do them by my self I have had a tax accountant for many years and when I get my paper work it goes stright to her because I cant read them any more than anyone else can

35. furtive says:

Trump just won 80% of the Ohio vote !

Man on the street, Brett Baier did a spontaneous poll.
    Results: 4 out of 5 queried are voting MAGA !!

36. TwoLaine says:

This is why I don’t watch FNC anymore. The usual circular “reporting”, follow the shiny object, and some say b.s.

Vitality is the Word of the Day.

Thank you Don, Jr.!

37. govlawmagadude says:

I never get tired of Trump clan truth-telling. Dad doesn’t even take a salary. And people think criticizing him for hiring lawyers to use tax loopholes is news? What if he was NOT taking advantage of loopholes, would he be too dumb to be President? Desperation Democrats. What a joke.

38. Leon Brozyna says:

And another thing people
    Stop calling her Dr. Biden
    It makes it sound like she’s a medical doctor.
    She’s Jill Biden, PhD; she’s not a doctor.

• Nepanyrush says:

Even with a Ph.D., the person is still referred to as Dr. Those in academia with a Ph.D. or Ed.D. are called Dr. It does not have the rigor of a M.D., but that is the standard.

• rashomon says:

I know what you’re saying is correct, but it’s irritating when used to propagandize. Most believe she is a medical doctor and, thus, in a position to analyze healthcare positions.

39. 8shiraku says:

Donald Trump Junior lays down words like a top fueler running hard and straight on a fast track.

40. USA Citizen says:

I’m sick of Crooked/Corrupt Joe Biden reading his Teleprompter in his FAKE NEWS Ads. The PHONY can’t say anything unless there is a Teleprompter, so how can he be a President??? It’s UNBELIEVABLE! This phony Socialist does NOTHING but lies on his Ads. Joe Biden is getting Billions of dollars from Democrat Billionaires to spread these LIES, because the Democrat Billionaires know Joe Biden has nothing to show for being a Politician for 47 years. Vote for President Donald J. Trump November 3, 2020 and keep our country free from Socialism and safe from Riots and getting back to work.

41. leavemygunsalone says:

I wish Don Jr. would have mentioned that Joe won’t last a day as President and then it would be Kamala. Don’t know who would slide into the VP spot then. Trump has got to win, and we have got to get him there, he can’t do it alone. I hope people are door knocking, calling, going to events, working the polls.