[Minneapolis–Sept. 27, 2020] Project Veritas investigators revealed a ballot harvesting scheme here involving clan and political allies and associates of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D.-Minn.) in the first of a series of reports.

[…] Central to the Project Veritas investigation was Omar Jamal, a political insider active in the city’s Somali community. Jamal works with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department and is the chairman of the Somali Watchdog Group. “I have been involved in the community for the last 20 years.” (read more)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, Notorious Liars, propaganda, True The Vote, Uncategorized, Voter Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

293 Responses to Project Veritas Outlines Ballot Harvesting Fraud in Ilhan Omar Minnesota District…

1. bluecat57 says:

Too bad too many voters don’t care.

• Tulips Moran says:

Rescued as a refugee from war torn Somalia Omar has brought her degenerate morals of her homeland with her – that’s all she knows. Lying, cheating, marital infidelity and political corruption. Not only does this ungrateful wretch need to be expulsed from the Peoples House, but stripped of citizenship and deported.

• mikeyboo says:

“deported” but only to the middle of the ocean. From there she can swim back to Somalia.

• budklatsch says:

Thank you obama for bringing these underworld criminals to America. More community organizers for your communist gaols you POS.

• Mike says:

It was Clinton first and Bush also. But who thought bringing 1m people from the worst failed state in the world would be good for the US.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

It was the Clinton Administration which brought most of those Somalis to Minneapolis back in the 90s after Blackhawk Down. That’s how Minnesota ended up with a district which had candidates who don’t even speak English. Out of them Omar emerged in the Democrat primary and easily got voted into office by her local anti-American immigrant constituency.

• rashomonr says:

You’ve given an excellent example of how Hollywood affects politics and has done so since its inception. Memes, memes, memes. All preparing us for the New World Order….”Gaslight” us into oblivion. Zeke Emanuel, Rahm’s bro, told us during the Congressional testimony on Obamacare that people over 70 were unnecessary, worthless, cost too much of our healthcare buck. Guess who’s been most impacted — designed or not — by the SARS-COVID rerelease.

Shucks. Where would we be today if Donald J. Trump hadn’t run for president? His rallies alone have been an education that so many never got through schooling or knocking it though daily life.

As for The Donald’s dance moves, we need a bit more frivolity in our lives. A few members of the audience should join him to end each appearance. Test them if you must before letting them on stage; I have seen more damage from the common cold than this pLandemic.

• waterthelibertytree01 says:

A nice helicopter ride would be better….she’s the trojan horse….one of many that came into our Country in order to subvert it.

• bentley1blog says:

BRAVO

• Linda K. says:

What did she say on one of her many anti semetic rants, “It’s all about the Benjamins” Projection, baby.
        Ilhan Ohnar and her campaign manager husband need to be deposedThey have brought unheard of corruption to Minnesota.

• frances says:

I read that she came from a tribal group that was affiliated with the outed govt, so the political experience aka “how to rig an election” within her community group may be pretty extensive.

• Joan says:

This is partly what is wrong with our country now. Too many people from third world countries who don’t have a clue about our values and traditions and don’t care. All they care about is getting whatever they can from the government – and the government gives it to them. As a result, Americans are becoming fewer and fewer. I’m old now and live in California. When I was in high school, there were only about five Mexicans in our school. Now we are completely overrun with them. I actually am a bit startled when I am out and about and hear someone speaking English. As my father used to say, we have given our country away. What an insult to our founding fathers that we have allowed this to happen.

• Sportyclays says:

Californian here to. I had the misfortune to find myself standing in a post -Christmas return line at a retailer in the Valley, watching the world go by. I felt like I was in the international terminal at LaGuardia. After about 20 minutes some white folks finally wandered in…speaking Russian or some other East European tongue. And one black person, by the way. Demographics are destiny, baby.

• toomanykats says:

And Kennedy said in the 1960’s the immigration act wouldn’t change the makeup of the country

• William the Comptroller says:

“uh…er’…….I mean Cape Cod and Mahthah’s Vineyahd” -Sen . Kennedy

• Your Tour Guide says:

I firmly believe that the Democrats would have
                managed to disappear altogether by the late 60s
                if 4 things hadn’t happened:

1. JFK getting shot
                2. LBJ starting “The great society”, much of which
                resulted in blockbusting and white flight.
                3. Desegregation suits: emptied out city school districts,
                then the suburbs.
                4. Teddy’s 1965 immigration. Only allow persons from
                areas that had no ties to our nation’s founding entrance.

The last 3 put a bullet in many communites, by not
                allowing family generations to remain in their areas.
                Once the latter generations saw what had happened
                to the schools they attended, they moved when their
                kids came.

• John Good says:

This is also happening here in Canada, along with most White Countries in the World. It is a plot by the Globalists to bring these Countries under their control!

On my main desktop computer I bookmarked an interactive map of Europe, Africa & Asia that showed the immigration patterns over the years, going into Europe AND it looked like “swarms of insects in lines” going into European Countries! The map was compiled by some immigration website, BUT I have not been able to find it since, so I think it must have been removed. I got it in an email from one of my subscriptions & it was an “eye-opener” to see Europe over-run by refugees(?).

This was during the Obama years, because I bought the Lenovo Desktop right from Lenovo, had it shipped to Indiana & brought it across the border in my RV Hauling truck. I started delivering RV’s in 2008, right when Obama was devastating Indiana’s economy!

• Deborah Fehr says:

Dont care because they are the same, its for their party…they would sure care if it was the other side.

2. T2020 says:

Welcome to the Somali Nightmare.

• Mike in a Truck says:

For a while I did a stint as a trainer. Take the trucking school graduate out on the road for six weeks and turn them into a gen- u- wine truck driver. The hardest were the Somalis. No shit- these sloped forehead mofos almost got me killed. They dont listen,they don’t grasp simple concepts like pulling into a scale house.When told to do something they will stare at me taking their eyes off the road. Log books are beyond thire ken. One joker had us 400 miles out of route- goin to Californa.He woke me up in South Dakota! “Mike- Mike where I am I dont know ” . Another clown almost jackknifed the rig when coming out of a toll booth in Kansas.On ice.I was able to stomp my foot on his and accelerate ahead of the trailer. The only way to get out of a jacknife.The final straw was when one numbskull crapped his pants and sat in it for three hours happily driving along. The smell woke me up.Got to the point I refused to train anybody that didn’t look like me.

• hyacinthclare says:

Import Somalia
      Elect Somalia
      Become Somalia

3. Patrick Evans says:

A simple system:
    1. In person voting only on Election Day.
    2. Stamp voters’ hands with indelible ink (fade after few days).
    3. Photo ID to vote.
    4. Treat Election Day like Christmas — everybody stays home, no work travel.
    5. Severe penalties for preventing employees from being home on Election Day (drivers, pilots, etc.)
    6. Absentee for military only.

• marmocet says:

I’m an American citizen living abroad and I’m not in the military. I think I should be eligible for an absentee ballot.

• grumpyqs says:

Don’t worry Marmocet! By the time our fine legislators get done with “reform”, it will look like Swiss cheese and rigged so they will win forever… American liberals have finally convinced most everyone we can have a lawful and moral country AND not hand out the prescribed punishments for breaking our laws!

• Gunnar says:

I believe you actually are. You need to check with the US Consulate in your area as to how you can do it though.

• Marc says:

Most folks in your situation likely vote Dem so we’ll need you to take one for the team and sit it out, okay?

• Soulfisher says:

I am in the same situation overseas and I bought a ticket back to not only be there to vote, but to also be there after the election for anything I might be needed for. Not knocking you as I don’t know your situation, but it was just a choice I made.

• marmocet says:

That’s not an option for me, unfortunately. If it were, I would do it, especially since my home state is a large swing state. If Trump doesn’t win by a landslide, I’m pretty sure the Democrats are going to try to seize power by using color revolution tactics and so far, I haven’t heard any indication that the Trump administration or the Republican Party have a plan for dealing with that.

• llydiah says:

Dual citizenship? No objection to people working overseas for a defined period of time, but don’t want people to get dual citizenship to mess with politics in a country they no longer in.

• Max Tadpol says:

And Death penalty for voter fraud.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Physically disabled must also be allowed absentee ballots.

4. letjusticeprevail2014 says:

Ilhan Omar has no place in America, or American politics. She has flaunted our immigration and election laws and deserves jail and deportation.

5. Free Speech says:

Omar will go right back into the House of Representatives. She won her primary even though her approval rating in her district was through the floor. This administration can not continue to let stuff like this go on and retain any credibility that it has control over the government of this nation. Ilhan Omar has NO RIGHT to sit in Congress and vote on any law that I may have to abide by.

Get it done, Barr, and if he doesn’t, POTUS, you must bite the bullet and FIRE the incompetent people instead of letting them hang around and obstruct you. There’s no sense in this. We wag our tongues about Russia, Venezuela and Belarus having phony elections, and yet an independent journalist has to discover and expose this here!

6. DeWalt says:

I’m sure they will figure out a way to charge O’Keefe for exposing this.

7. maggiemoowho says:

This is how Democrats stole the house in 2018 and they will do the same for the 2020 Presidential election. If anyone works in a nursing home, hospital or for a home health care agency, keep your eyes open for fraud. There are a lot of new organizations in 2020 that were started to get hospitalized patients to vote and they go in and “help” them vote, patientvoting.org is just one of the organizations and then you have thousands of hospitals, doctors, nurses and other health care providers registering their patients to vote via an organization called Vot-ER, this is scary because many elderly and others trust and do whatever their doctors tell them to. I don’t believe for one second that any of these organizations are as nonpartisan as they say.

8. StanH says:

This is how you get Somalia. Do nothing AG Barr and you will be sitting ringside when the USA disappears from planet earth casting the world into darkness or Somalia.

9. Puzzled says:

Between the fraudulent votes and ignorant people who would vote for the country turning into a somalia type state, we have a major issue. Keep praying.

10. DP Dave says:

This must be a page from the D playbook. Houston’s own Shelia Jackson Lee has been running this play for a while and the D dominated media here will not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

11. Roger says:

Voter fraud needs to be taken care of before the election not after the election. There is enough evidence to see the left are destroying all controls to motivate voter fraud.

IMO Federal Government (constitution) should prevail over state plans to steal the election by destroying the voting system.

12. Scarlet says:

You can thank Obama for this nightmare.
    Probably the tip of the iceberg.

13. Amy says:

There should be a minimums 10-year prison sentence for anyone participating in voter fraud…for each count of voter fraud.

14. somebodysgramma says:

I always wondered how someone like Ilhan Omar could be elected to Congress. Now I get it. Minnesotans are salt of the earth. How dare this corrupt imposter send out her gangsters to intimidate people and steal what is there’s – the right to vote. And Pelosi embracing “The Squad” like they’re the “new Americans” is 100% disgusting. Is this what Pelosi meant by “we have a strong ground game”? Pelosi is basically a mob boss. She needs to own this, along with the BLM/Antifa mess. Zero integrity. Zero. Ilhan Omar needs to be ousted, jailed, then deported!

15. TradeBait says:

Law and order would normally mean that a formal federal investigation would occur with the PV videos as evidence to obtain warrants. But that was before we became a third world shizhole. We know nothing will happen. The current version of the fall of the Roman Empire.

16. Don B says:

I am waiting for the local NBC station to report this story.
    And waiting and waiting…

17. jus wundrin says:

Hats of to James, PDJT, and citizen journalists who exposed this. Will justice be served? Im not holding my breath, but I do expect to hear cries of racism and islamophobia from the marxist dems and their MSM allies. Thats a given.

18. Rob Crrgin says:

Corrupt DOJ will do nothing.

19. Minneapolis has turned into Detroit 2.0. Stay away.

20. Jo says:

These are the people who were brought here purposefully by Pelosi, Rahm Emanuel, Imran Awan, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc., to take down the U.S. in order for NATO troops to come in and take your police department. You’ll be answering NOT to U.S. law(s) but to overlords/mercenaries. (Read George Webb)

21. blaze says:

Wake me up when Bill Barr gets on this.

22. Daniel says:

I want to see Republicans demanding her immediate resignation. If she does, there’s a good chance criminal prosecution might be “forgotten” but what’s Bill Barr going to do?

• elsuperbus says:

I want to see Trump exercise his authority as the chief executive and do something about it instead of tweeting about it. But he won’t, because he surrendered any law enforcement power as chief executive.

• Julian says:

elsuperbus – I think you missed something there.

Trump “Hopes” the US Attorney in Minnesota (Erica MacDonald) has this.

He has hope elsuperbus, hope springs eternal does it not? Do you not have the same hope that our President does?

Anyway, I’m not sure what you expect him to do – he is just the head of the executive/DOJ/FBI etc.

23. Earl Gremillion says:

It’s painful to me that people like this are in American Politics! They disgrace the Office!

24. minnesotamike55 says:

As a local tax assessor I got to see how some of the Somali community live. New homes were trashed after a few years, cars they drove covered with dents and scrapes had windows so filthy they could hardly see out, laundry hung on chain link fence in front of house, lack of care for yard, and claimed inability to speak English. Don’t get me wrong here, there are many who work very hard and are trying to get ahead, but those who don’t are ruining the American dream for those who do.

• frances says:

We need to adopt the rules used by Russia for immigration; you must have a sponsor, you must have a skill, you must be self supporting, you must learn to read, write and speak the language in five years, you will be tested to confirm said proficiency, any laws broken out you go.
      Right now the US has an immigrant policy akin to a Dem state Sanctuary City.

25. Yomin! says:

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it…

That’s where we’re at with the media. They’ll just ignore stories like this, wholesale. Too many people will never know. That’s where we’re at. It’s utterly Orwellian.

26. Super Elite says:

I think we should help Project Veritas as much as we can. They are in mortal danger from the woke communist.

27. Barr and Wray??? Car 54 where are you? These two clowns are worthless…

28. henry says:

Care to bet the US Attorney in Minniapistan doesn’t do anything but find nothing substantial/

29. lambgraham says:

Nothing to see here. Political figures in Barr-zini’s DOJ are exempt from prosecution, ie Biden, Clinton, and Obama. Also, the non use of evidence emanating from the political silo.
    Without the help from Patriots, Powell, Fitton, Solomon, Bongino, Sundance and now Project Veritas the public would still be in the dark.

30. islandpalmtrees says:

Don’t be concerned folks the investigation and prosecution is coming after the election to, right, Wrong Way Barr?

31. islandpalmtrees says:

Who is providing the money to ‘Ilham Omar? Is it China or Soros?

President Trump Demands US Attorneys Launch Investigation Into ‘Ilham Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots’ Scheme
    By Cristina Laila
    Published September 28, 2020

President Trump called for US Attorneys to launch an investigation into a ‘cash-for-ballots’ scheme involving political allies and associates of Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar.

• WhiteBoard says:

BB in Mark Warner’s text to Adam Waldman (via Stelle and Oleg Deripaska)

BB is Bill Browder – Atlantic Council – UN MAFIA strong arming the world through the Magintsky Act.

32. Jeffrey Coley says:

Meh. Nobody cares. FBI too busy with diversity training and investigating garage door pull ropes to bother with this.

33. 4gypsybreeze says:

KKK playbook added Somali tactics. Disgusting.

34. lambgraham says:

Although this should be under a different topic I think it is too important not to mention.
    Dan Bongino stated on his show today that his source stated the person who ordered the National Security Letters against Flynn was OBAMA. Clinesmith is the one who signed off on them.
    So, Barr-zini allows Clinesmith to plead to a watered-down charge without investigating who gave him the orders to sign the National Security Letters.

35. Tom says:

“Outlining” seems to be the big new headline buzzword here, but I do not think it means what you seem to think it means.

36. Eileen McRae says:

Squat all will be done as Ilhan Omar is a protected species in the USA. She is protected because of her gender, her religion, her race, her refugee status, etc. Democrats/liberals/media also protect her. They bandy about words such as racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, bigot to push back against anyone who exposes people like Omar for what she really is.

Pelosi was given every opportunity to call out these extremists in the House but she refused to do so. She can be accused of aiding and abetting this enemy in our midst!

37. WhiteBoard says:

Looks like some american somalis dont like Illham Omar. and are outting her.

She brought thuggish practices that werent appreaciated by some American Somalis. Itsjust hard to fight back if the LAW WONT PROTECT you.

38. CNN_sucks says:

Somali should start fighting back. Expose all the fraud. Omar is a fraud.

39. Summer says:

New video!!!

40. Chewbarkah says:

Republican Party must file suit NOW to have ALL absentee and mail-in ballots nullified in Minnesota. Demand that the only votes that can be counter are those cast by registered US citizens on Election Day, in person, with real photo proof of residence.