Senator Rand Paul confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci today about his history of false claims, lies and manipulative statements surrounding the COVID-19 virus and direction for U.S. mitigation efforts.  It’s about time someone called the baby ugly.

Anthony Fauci, a political ideologue and leftist advocate, was the primary government influence that has led to trillions in economic damage and impacted the lives of all Americans with false assertions and brutally political virus mitigation efforts.

COVID-19 hype was a political effort with assistance from U.S. media.

“Fish do not know they are in water”  ~Sundance

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, CDC, Conspiracy ?, Coronavirus, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Economy, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Turkey, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

372 Responses to Senator Rand Paul Confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci For Months of Lies and Manipulative Statements….

1. Leon Brozyna says:

Dr. Fauci will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear; he’s prime kiss-ass and is well past his expiration date. Fire his ass.

• Gregory Sloop says:

Agree. Who is his boss?

• mimbler says:

I think it is that, and that he is a hard core lefty – so both political and corrupt. IMO

• readyandable1 says:

Fauci is a fraud, but that clip does not show Senator Paul pinning him down. Fauci got the better of him, IMO.

And that’s from someone that likes Paul and hates Fauci, me. Just sayin’

• Eagle Driver says:

Fauci and Scarf Gal are past their due dates…Time to meet the road at the first opportune moment…I believe that President Trump has something in minds after the election and before the Inauguration!!!!!!

• soozword says:

To me the opportune time was at least a month ago when the death trend had been going down steadily since July.

• Eagle Driver says:

I would say I like the idea but what would happen if the stats went UP??? President Trump takes the path that is the most optimal…Fauci/Scarf Gal are going to be taken care of soon enough…

NOTE: Keeping Fauci/Scarf Gal around keeps the media FOCUSED on them, NOT on Pres. Trump himself!!!

• soozword says:

So by your reckoning he should keep the emergency EOs in place forever — “just in case the stats go up”? What stats? Case numbers are ridiculous due to high false positives and deaths are questionable due to fraud.

FAR, FAR more people are suffering not from the virus now but from the lockdowns which are indirectly encouraged by his EOs. The masses would be incredibly appreciative of the President if he would just use his powerful bully pulpit to beat it over the heads of the lockdown governors and mayors. True Americans have courage and resilience and do not need a nanny state to protect us. Maybe we need that reminder from the President…

• Martin says:

Yes, Fauxci has made a career of scaring the hell out of Congress critters who know nothing and rely on him, and he’s also quite adept at mitigating his mitigation. That’s the convenience of the gray area Leftists inhabit.

Either way, the money flows, and the perception of eminence he enjoys pays very well, with outside sources and patents he holds– for research WE paid for. How that’s legal is beyond me.

He’s made certain to never be able to be pinned down, but his dealings with those also connected to the ChiComs may be his undoing. He’s made the damage done by any previous single bureaucrat look like child’s play.

• Garrison Hall says:

From the first, the entire public health federal bureaucracy aligned itself against the president. Their efforts to intended to undermine his credibility and, in this, they’ve been largely successful. The result is that people don’t know what to think and the president is made to look foolish by making announcements that are immediately counteracted by guys like Fauci. Scott Atlas is a good addition to the the president’s list of advisors because of he and Navarro are sharp critics of the usual Fauci BS. This isn’t enough. The president need to figure out a way to sideline the never-Trump public health bureaucracy and take charge of the nations virus policy.

2. Kay123 says:

And Dems don’t know when the game is over
    because they haven’t won yet!

3. jwmson says:

Despised Fauci the first time I ever heard him. Was obvious then and still today, egotistical, arrogant, narcissistic and LOVES the attn, spotlight and the drama….HE’S a DEM; always been one and political. Loves HRC….ALL you need to know. WHY Trump gave him the spotlight? Same for CDC, NIH…ALL CORRUPT and political hacks….

Don’t wear a mask, NEVER going to. NOT afraid of virus I took HCQ for >20Y traveling back & forth to S Africa. NEVER any issues and never sick. Cheap, old drug that works…..IF I was diagnosed with COVID, that would be my go to….

• The Devilbat says:

Doctors all over the country are being threatened with retaliation if they dare to prescribe hydroxychloroquine. Good luck being able to get it if you get sick. Fauci works at least indirectly for the power addicted asswipe Bill Gates. you know, the man who said that if there were forced vaccinations he could control the world’s population.

• margarite1 says:

Have we EVER seen anything like this before where Doctors can’t prescribe something that’s been used for years that will help their patients? It’s unbelievable that the government has the right to interfere between a Dr and patient in this regard. Was there a law passed? Not that I know of. Fauci the Fascist!

• Dutchman says:

margarite1,
          No, I don’t believe so, however we opened the door in 1915, with the creation of the FDA, and locked it open with State boards to licence pharmacists and physicians.

What the State gives, the State can take away.

I do not believe we have EVER had a situation in the past, in which Govenors were prohibiting Dr’s from prescribing, or pharmacists for filling a Rx for a drug that is legally prescribed, and even had an FDA clarification that it,was “O.K.” for off label.

Totally unprecedented! What,happened to getting the government OUT of the Doctor/Patient relationship?
          Only when they are plotting murder, I guess.

• Sherri Young says:

This is Bizzaro World stuff. When I was in nursing, the only persons who could have felt repercussions for advocating off-label use of an old drug would have been drug detail men who were limited in what that could say.

A drug as old and safe as HCQ would have been noncontroversial. Any discussion with a patient or family member would have been along the lines of “Maybe it will help; maybe it won’t. It is not a silver bullet but other people have had good success with it. At any rate, it is a safe old drug and should not reasonably be expected to present a problem. That is why I am prescribing it.”

This is very, very strange.

• spoogels says:

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND THE BURDEN OF PROOF
          An Urgent Call to Depoliticize Medicine in the COVID-19 Pandemic

EDITOR’S NOTEThis paper was written in close collaboration with practicing physicians and infectious disease specialists from across the United States and around the world. We are extremely grateful for their help in ensuring the accuracy of our analysis; any mistakes are The Economic Standard’s alone.

Click to access HCQWhitePaper.pdf

• trump20162024 says:

Tonic water and zinc.

• spoogels says:

Red Cinchona bark tea
          Bark can be bought at a shop that sells bitters
          CNN’s Cuomo and wifey both took it from their homeopath

A comment from a sciencemag blog
          BUT I AM NOT RECOMMENDING IT!
          Just an observation. On the other hand colonial types in Africa drank quinine +gin 100 or more years ago to fend off malaria

The Queen drinks Dubonnet which contains quinine every day!
          Pimms also may contain quinine

Ron T says:
          25 March, 2020 at 10:44 am
          I found online the traditional cinchona tea recipe/dose was 1-3 grams a day for malaria. I used this dose because I found China’s current recommended dose of hChloroquine for covid was the same dose widely used for once you have malaria (not the prophylactic malaria dose which is much less.)

Chemistry people on here could look it up (please do) but near as I could tell 1 gram of red cinchona equals about 1x 400mg hchloroquine pill. So I’m doing 1 gram of tea in morning and 1 gram at night.

Warning: 6 grams is fatal!

To measure I used 1/4 a teaspoon for 1 gram. Steep in boiling water for 7 minutes. I include large and small bark particles evenly, avoid just using dust because the dose will be too strong.
          The half life is 6 hours.

On the other hand Dr Zelenko says for mild Covid one can take Quercetin 500mg tds plus zinc + VitD (4-10 000iu) +Vit C daily
          For prophylaxis he recommends Quercetin 500mg bd + Zinc

• 4sure says:

Agree. Knew the first time this SOB stepped on stage and started talking about the pandemic that he was a fraud. He changed his story every day and is still changing it. Pence is the one who should have been challenging him, since he brought him on board. The fact that he has never done so, is telling.

4. rondo123456 says:

‘The Fear Is The Contagion!’ Dr. Scott Atlas Explains What Media Doesn’t Get About Coronavirus

5. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Senator Rand Paul confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci today”

I am busy working outdoors, so haven’t watched the clip yet. However, I sure hope he brought up Dr. Fauci’s numerous conflicts of interest with “Big Pharma”, the WHO, Gates Foundation, CCP and [funding] connections to the Wuhan Virology Laboratory in China.

6. 4sure says:

Fauchi does not like being called out. He is a smug SOB who has destroyed the economy and millions of lives. He should be fired and shamed as a left wing hack.

7. rarcangelo says:

PCR tests are scientifically invalid..NOT RELIABLE..detection of incomplete traces of viral RNA (using non-standardized amplification cycles) does not prove conclusively that one is infected with a disease..hence, ALL associated stats, including new cases, hospitalizations AND fatalities, are fraudulent…scam

• dawg says:

NAILED IT!

• The Devilbat says:

Everything from closing down the world economy to the upcoming mail in voter fraud was planned well in advance by the deep state and their friends in China purposely releasing the virus. There is no such thing as coincidence, it was all planned.

Someone should check to see if and when Soros, the Clintons, numerous deep state members and Chinese concerns sold short on the stock market just before the virus was released. How many of them bought shares in Amazon dot com, as they knew it was to become the major supplier of everything during the lockdown?

• soozword says:

So why won’t the President withdraw his emergency Covid EOs BEFORE the election? That would give the opposition less justification for mail-in ballots. And with the economy roaring up, those who were economically injured this Spring can better go back to work.

• littleanniesfannie says:

Some states have already started voting. Why some go so early but mail-ins will be counted well after Election Day? That fish is really stinking! The Socialists plan on ballot-sharing. Share 2 for Harris for every Trump vote! Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see more votes than eligible voters, creating a Constitutional crisis. Nancy gets installed until problem is resolved. She packs the court and then appeals to the court. After the “new” justices weigh in, President Trump will be out.

• bentley1blog says:

little…then why isn’t our side in the thick of this fighting these pathetic marxists? Fauci should have been yanked off of the stage on day two of his lies. But there he is!

8. Coalregion12 says:

In the future, our kids/grandkids will ask how did we let this happen. Dr. Fauci is treated as a God by the media. Anyone having any other thoughts than his are deemed wrong.

• Tango268 says:

I am sitting at my son’s “Christian” school watching his Bible Bowl practice. He is the only one without a mask. I cannot express how proud I am that a ten-year-old boy is fully reliant on God and not afraid like the adults in the room. How quickly Christians fold when the rubber meets the road. The so-called Greatest Generation has lost a bit of respect from me for the way they have placed their irrational fear of death over the opportunity cost of their grandchildren’s future. None of the generations are above reproach, but our oldest Americans disappoint me the most.

• slowcobra says:

Tango, while I agree with your post’s general point, I want to point out that the greatest generation was termed for WWII generation.

I am guessing you are describing being in the room with adults of a younger generation, as you mention the ‘grandparents’ of school-aged children today. Those would be 70-ish year old adults.

The few remaining greatest generation still alive that I know (my mom-93, my dad’s cousin-94, my friend harold-98, my aunt-95) all are NOT scared of this hysteria.

• boogywstew says:

That’s a pretty broad brush you got there!

• coastermomohio says:

I was outside today with my 18 month old granddaughter watching the bus drop off kids from the middle school. They all had masks on and even kept them on after the bus left. They looked happy like you’d expect kids to look at the end of the school day. It made me very sad.

I taught school for 35 years, from primary to middle school. I have grandchildren. I love kids! I can’t bear to see them being indoctrinated with the idea that masks are necessary because of some killer virus, and I wonder if it will follow them all their lives.

I look at them and realize they are the prize the Communists are after. They don’t care about me. I am old and will be gone soon enough. They might not even care that much about my adult children, except to the extent they can convince them to hand their children over to them. They are after our grandchildren.

My contempt for Fauci and the people he is shilling for is beyond cold anger.

9. WhiteBoard says:

Pay particular focus on faucci challenging rand’s comment that of herd immunity at the end.

Rand has to remind him of past immunity to same family of Corona… Faucci says ‘ that’s B’s” basically

10. Dekester says:

Fauci really is a piece of work..

An arrogant, self absorbed scumbag.

11. Squirrel Doc says:

If this has been based on “science” then there is the question of falsifiability. What data needs to be observed that will allow us to correctly conclude that this pandemic is over, that it has run its course? They can’t, or won’t answer that, because this isn’t “science” it is politics.

12. Doppler says:

That’s what we need: spirited debate over these issues. I guess that only occurs when the Republican Senate subpoenas people, and someone on the panel WANTS to get to the bottom of something.

• Nepanyrush says:

I agree. This was a spirited give and take. I think Senator Paul made some good points (albeit was misleading on the “flatten the curve” issue because it was designed to cause less deaths by not overwhelming the health-care facilities) and Dr. Fauci opened my eyes on the statement about recent studies on cross-immunity between other corornoviruses and COVID-19.

I had pretty much accepted that we are at herd immunity in many parts of the US, such as New York and CT, because of some authorities saying we only needed about 20% from COVID-19, as there are about 1/3 to 50% from immunity built up by exposure to other coronorviruses. Dr. Fauci claims that is not accurate, based on recent studies.

Only by a spirited exchange of the different viewpoints can we be best informed. This is why President Trump’s leadership style is so effective–he brings people of different points together and hears both sides. (I am sure Gen. Mattis and others with huge egos couldn’t stand that).

Of course, I wish social media would allow different viewpoints and not suppress those that don’t fall into those they favor.

13. Carrie says:

Honestly, this was a fabulous exchange with FauXi. Boy, is that baby ugly! Especially the one from NY!! How can FauXi even BEGIN to defend NY’s policies when they have been abominable from the get go- it is the most glaring red flag about his true loyalties.
    My best friend lives in Sweden and we chat every single Sunday for about 2 hours. I cannot imagine what it must be like there. Simply liberating. Nobody is even talking about the virus and you are looked at oddly if you wear a mask.

• umr_engnr says:

Yep, I talked to a colleague in Sweden today, and asked if it was true that they are back to normal. His response, “Well, it was never really abnormal. We just use common sense. No one really wears masks.”

Crazy that we destroyed our economy in the first place, and extremely crazy that places are still locked down.

At a minimum the Swedish model should be part of the conversation, and not treated as verboten.

• boogywstew says:

The Swedes must have situational common sense. They bring in 3rd world women abusers and gay killers and now have no go zones in some of their cities.

• evergreen says:

One is the act of their government, the other is the act of the citizen.

The common sense citizen can be snookered and outmaneuvered by politicians such that state policy can be at odds with the general public. The common sense citizen can also ignore, along with his predominantly common sense peers, the irrationality of his snookering politicians when it comes to edicts. Ergo, the folk remain free so long as they TOGETHER do not rat each other out and turn them over to the government’s law enforcement.

• umr_engnr says:

Last I saw, some 25% of Sweden is foreign nationals. Part of me does wonder whether they looked at the reality and realized that they would never be able to enforce any sort of lockdown or mask mandate, so they didn’t bother.

• donna kovacevic says:

Any understanding of common sense is verboten, deemed dangerous to the rest of the herd. In Tito days, the former Jugoslavia “zabranjeno” dare you do it the consequences were YUGE. A simple example households had to have Tito’s picture on full display where they resided, yet an icon Jesus Christ, one’s Patron Saint was to be hidden from sight. In order to go to church you hade to disguise yourself, if caught worshipping our Lord, you lose your job especially a government job. Just saying, common sense the brain our Lord gave us was not to be used, they, the government Tito knew it all and so much better, sheeple follow or else. God Bless PDJT.

• uselogic19 says:

Funny, I was at The Villages visiting relatives about three weeks ago. Except for the restaurant servers wearing masks, it was the same. Like there was no Covid. At a retirement community. It was awesome.

14. Cow wow says:

So much disrespect shown to Sen. Paul by this pompous smug jerk. How Sen.Paul kept his composure while dealing calmly with this piece of vermin is beyond me.
    Oh, and Dr. Faustus, Dr. Paul’s correct name is NOT Dr. Rand.
    What a smug smug smug jerk Dr. Fauci is.
    We as American citizens are NOT part of your scientific experimentation you creep!

15. realeyecandy1 says:

What a smug creature he was there. WHY are they continuing to even have these hearings? I was in 5 states over the last week and people are out and about and enjoying themselves. Some are masking up, many are NOT.

16. C2C says:

“Tell me, Dr Fauci, isn’t it true that the American tax payer has funded the CDC & NIH for decades and yet those same institutions were caught totally unprepared for any sort of pandemic? Wouldn’t you agree, Dr Fauci, that those institutions failed in their primary mission statement?”
    I can only wish someone would point that out

17. Akindole says:

Sweden’s proportional rate is not higher than other Scandinavian countries. Fauci is flat out lying, probably based on voodoo math derived from one non-pier reviewed study/report (that the NIH apparently loves). And, Fauci cannot unequivocally say that cross-reactive corona antibodies will not neutralize or precipitate Covid19 antigens…everyone’s immune system acts as a “generalist” and I’ve state that before. Your immune system works so well (normally) because it will sustain effective antibodies that get the job done, regardless of what specific antigenic site they bind to.

FFS; these people are immunological frauds.

Fauci’s pompous dogma is representative of everything that is wrong with government contracts (grants) supporting science and research. GD them.

18. Carrie says:

Fauci responds about some study to try and refute the t-cell argument that Senator Rand is speaking about- but then there’s this (it reminds me about the discredited study about HCQ);

19. Rand Paul is a national treasure.

20. Nightshade says:

Filthy Jesuit operative Fauci is the AIDS – AZT killer from 40 years ago. He is a personally compromised bag man, which is why he tenaciously heads the British Crown’s Sir Bill Gates COVID19 vaccination implant chip program.

Lockdowns are the British model of medical serfdom from the Imperial College of London. China is a British proxy since the Opium Wars. Great Britain released the virus on which the Queen herself holds the patent, and now ties it to Climate Change and the Great Reset, which are euphemisms for the explicit reemergence of the British Empire as despot over all nations.

21. FPCHmom says:

They are now counting as coved deaths anyone who dies who had a positive coved test from months before. Totally padding the counts.

Basically anyone who dies of anything who has had a positive coved test, no matter how far back or whether they were even sick with it will be counted.

22. OffCourseNation says:

An Ass masquerading as the World’s Foremost Authority once found a Doctor’s white lab coat which had been left out in the sun to dry. He put it on and spoke to his countrymen. All bowed, both men and women, and he was a proud Ass that day. In his delight he lifted up his voice and brayed solutions and treatments and prescriptions and timetables and qualifications randomly, incoherently and psychotically and unleashed mindless zombies upon the land to look for trouble, find it everywhere, diagnose everything incorrectly and then in a very grouchy and slow manner misapply all the wrong remedies, and then everyone knew him for the Ass he really was.

• steph_gray says:

Wow, you just reminded me of the Ass that was the “authority” in the last volume of C.S. Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia. Great comparison to FauxChi!

Probably time to reread that wonderful series…

• steph_gray says:

Wait, it wasn’t the ass who was the authority – that was a monkey or some such. But overall it was a fine satire on pompous illegitimate authority.

23. Bob Biermann says:

Fauci is a fraud!!! I’m sick of all these un-named “studies” he quotes everytime his policies are shown to be worthless. Remember, first, medical science has known for DECADES that a faceMask is USELESS to stop a virus, but democrats demand a bandana or face diaper . This virus is what it is.

• mimbler says:

Yes, when they first mandated the masks I researched the studies, because I remember my whole adult life, they said they were not helpful for the public. Sure enough, there are studies dating back to the 40’s going forward to a couple of years ago, that say they are neutral to possibly negative for the general public trying to avoid a virus.

• uselogic19 says:

Ditto. Completely read like 12-15 of ’em. Mask Karen’s pick the one from April 2020 that says they (only N95 level) MIGHT be be of some use.

When Mom was in the infectious disease ward for 7 weeks back in 2015, not one doctor or nurse wore a mask whist trying to figure out her mystery illness. Nor did we visitors have to. Just gowns & gloves.

• mimbler says:

Yes, and of course we are told -not- to use the N95 masks! 🙂 It’s to save them for the medical people of course, but still ironic.

24. Shame that Paul didn’t go “Jimmy Dore” on Fauci.
    Side Note: Dore is a committed Progressive. One of the original members of The Young Turks.

25. Fauci Scmauchi…does anyone with more than two brain cells listen to this clown anymore?

26. Carrie says:

Excellent thread about the T-Cell immunity with Dr. Todaro.

27. The Gipper Lives says:

28. Right Mover says:

Actually, Rand Paul has been “calling the baby ugly” for awhile now, to his everlasting credit.

But when so many governors, mayors, university administrators and the like still look to this fraud as the gold standard of medical expertise, how much Rand Paul confronts him is quite irrelevant. Fauci still holds sway over too many, even with the truth-telling Dr. Scott Atlas now part of the COVID task force,

29. OffCourseNation says:

A modern day parable: Living during malignant mask madness

Chicken Little barnyard veterinarians, Dr, Fauci, Dr. Oz, et al are now alerting the nation to wear a mask or you will kill people!

The explanation of the-sky-is-falling-wear-a-mask is always because “science says so.”

Of course, most of the ducks and chickens don’t know the first thing about science. Politicians rarely know about anything they talk about. They just speak as per party “talking points.” The truth is, that most politicians, as crude as it sounds, are liars and are not well-read in any case.

That now seems also to include the once-respected medical world. Apparently, this group of cowards has resigned from the Hippocratic party to join the political parties.
    If they know the science, as a result of its scientific method, they haven’t revealed such.

The scientific method is to test over and over and observe empirical evidence gathered. Then form a hypothesis. Then see if this information can be produced in the lab? The point being, that it takes time. As a buffoonish example of how medical “community” (the new buzz definition) Dr. Fauci, 79-year old with a medical degree and a bureaucrat’s job has opined within four months that masks should be worn, and also not worn. Over four months he has changed his opinion. He supposedly ran tests via the scientific method during this period? Of course not.
    Then we get television M.D. stars like Dr. Oz (the wizard of Oz?) telling us we must wear then for everyone’s protection. When did he run his tests? Between T.V. spots? Of course, he has “experts” like Sean Hannity to support him because Sean says he wants to protect “granny.”

30. riverelf says:

I’m fed up. Saw an article last week that pretty much confirmed most Treepers’ assumption that ‘they’ will call on Americans to continue every single one of the yet-unproven, economically injurious and highly irritating mitigation practices in order to….wait for it….cut down on seasonal flu infections as a ‘thank-you’ to healthcare workers hard at work battling the pandemic.

This thing’s been around months and I still don’t know what to tell my supposedly at-risk mother when she asks how not to catch it or what to do if she does. Thanks, science.

Oh, and if you delight in observing the way media spins everything to look as bleak as possible, do try this helpful daily update:

31. dd_sc says:

…trillions in economic damage and impacted the lives of all Americans with false assertions …

Not just Americans. How many countries follow the CDC/USA lead in these situations and also shut down their economies.

32. EJS says:

What no one seems to want to really address and confront. Was this a manufactured virus that was intentionally released and spread? If the answer is yes then this is an act of war and crimes against humanity. BTW, WHY?? haven’t we heard a peep about this from the US Army? I would think they are probably the real experts on this entire fiasco.

• doyouseemyvision says:

I think Trump is trying to get on top of this. What we do know is that he wants to punish Chyna for releasing the virus to 188 countries while Chyna stopped flights from Wuhan to other Chinese cities, but did not stop flights internationally thereby seeding the world with the virus. We’ve heard this from Trump 100 times.

What remains uncertain is how complicit Fauci and the CDC were in funding research to the Wuhan lab that apparently developed the virus, and whether this was done with Fauci’s instructions which could make the US govt also complicit (to a degree) in the Chinese crime.

33. MaineCoon says:

The article title says all you need to know.

“Fauci to speak at [The Atlantic] Festival alongside Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, Black Lives Matter founder”..date: 9/21-9/24, 2020

34. fanbeav says:

Universities are basically keeping anyone who tests positive under house arrest. Even if they test positive for the antibodies. This can not get anymore insane.

Oh and the CDC now recommends that large family gatherings at Thanksgiving be held outside and be kept under 25 people! I live in Bend, OR and it will probably be snowing!

These bureaucrats need to be reigned in. If I listened the FDA, I would still be eating sugar, corn, corn syrup, GMO’s and not eating meat or drinking milk!

• doyouseemyvision says:

It’s part of the plan to indoctrinate our children. Normalize masks, testing, vaccines, contact tracing via smart phone apps, implanted microchips, virtual classrooms. Instilling FEAR.

• donna kovacevic says:

Justine Trudope, today from the Throne speech said, we sadly will not be celebrating Thanksgiving (Oct for us) this year with loved ones and friends, however come Christmas we shall. What the hell does he know will change between October 12 and December 25? He did not say as a matter of fact he did not say a heck of a lot more, went directly to Climate Change topic. Now this was the most insane speech from the Throne ever to be heard. People were even more confused, and shaking their heads. Many peaceful protests here regarding mask wearing and lock downs, we are tired of it. Also telling us more a second wave is upon us. People have said that toilet paper, paper towels etc , very hard to find at Costco and other stores. Hubby went grocery shopping, said shopping carts were fully loaded again. God help us all, only trust I have is in Him. God Bless PDJT.

35. simplysoutherngal says:

Says the man who picks up his cloth mask ( remember masks are not to touch surfaces, be touched with our hands, and cloth masks are not recommended ) and shake his head much like that of a teenage girl. He can quote a recent study that claims no cross immunity but we all remember the study Fauci touted that stated hydroxchloroquine doesn’t work. It was flawed, much like Fauci himself. They have tarnished the image of healthcare workers, the cdc, the nih beyond repair. They are now as reliable as the intelligence community.

36. konradwp1 says:

Beyond Dr Faux Xi’s arrogance, conflicts of interest and numerous contradictory statements, there is something else to keep an eye on: the changes in CDC and FDA positioning.

The FDA was too quick to offer an EUA for convalescent plasma and the CDC changed its reporting methods to highlight that only 6% of their recorded deaths were solely due to the virus.

Both these moves came after the AAPS brought legal action against the FDA for their decision to withdraw the EUA for Hydroxychloroquine at a time they had no valid scientific predicate for their decision.

The guilty are squirming.

37. WeThePeople2016 says:

38. Mr e-man says:

I thought Fauci dunked on Rand but I didn’t hear the very end of the dialogue. But Fauci got in zingers about Rand always making false statements and his comparisons to Sweden are false and Sweden is worse than other Scandinavian countries and that herd immunity and cross viral stuff is patently false. Rand made his points but Fauci refuted them. Hopefully Rand had time to fire back.

But that is always the problem with 5 minute questions.

• mimbler says:

It’s easy to dunk when you just make things up. Fauci’s claim that Sweden is worse than other neighboring countries isn’t true, because Sweden is over the epidemic, and the other countries are continuing to have deaths – they are just stringing them out, but not reducing them. There’s another important fact about previous flu seasons in the neighboring countries, but I’ll stay out of the weeds on that.

• TradeBait says:

The zingers were more like ping pong balls because they were false claims for the most part. Having studied the Sweden practices – far better than ours. Had the therapeutics been employed early like PDT recommended their total deaths would have been far less. But they still make the others look like amateurs.

39. MVW says:

Until the details about the virus were known, the lockdown was necessary. Then we characterized the virus, found prophylactics that worked, then $BigPharma and the Criminal DNC, Criminal Globalist Media weaponized the virus pandemic. The rest is election year war for the survival of our Republic and our freedom vs serfdom.

This is a war for all the marbles, for our very lives and the lives of everyones children, not a battle for red vs blue political ‘teams’. This is not hyperbole.

Fauci is just one of many criminal weasels ensconced in the bureaucracy.

40. mimbler says:

From newsmax: it looks like Wolf (PDJT’s nominee for DHS) is lib deep state to me,

“President Donald Trump’s nominee to lead the agency in charge of curbing domestic terrorism told senators that White supremacists have become the “most persistent and lethal threat” to the U.S. from within the country.”

41. petszmom says:

So Pence hired this demented elf and allowed him to dictate a shutdown based ‘on information we had at the time’ ????? So he basically used junk info and passed it off as justifiable proof 2 to3 million folks would die so let’s close down? And Trump stood by and allowed it. Yes, it is time to call the baby ugly.

42. Patience says:

God-complex?
    or
    Mobster security?

Or both, Mr. Fauci?

43. drg13miami says:

Bravo, Senator Paul. What he read is irrefutable, imho.

44. Rotor says:

I believe a more informative title,

Dr. Rand Paul Confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci For Months of Lies and Manipulative Statements….

45. Alli says:

Just watching Fauci speak is sickening. Given his ties to Wuhan lab P4 Bill Gates. George Soros youd think he would low key himself because the Truth will come out and he’s going down in history as Dr Evil. The more that comes out in the open the sooner our fellow citizens can see through this fear campaign.

46. JackB says:

Why has the Trump administration allowed these people to remain in the administration and even worse followed their bad advice?

Not much different than POTUS choosing the advice of Rod Rosenstein on declassification rather than Devin Nunes. Except that the lockdown has devastated the small business community while benefiting Big Business. It appears that no matter the administration or who has the majority in Congress, big corporate interests always benefits.

Same goes for SCOTUS nominees. The Republicans always select those beholden to big corporate interests. They say originalists in their rhetoric but those nominated always side with big business against consumers and the government against individuals. How many know Amy Coney Barrett gutted Do Not Call?

47. konradwp1 says:

Further to my previous comment, Dr. Faux Xi and the others that fought to prevent early outpatient use of HCQ and Ivermectin have dug themselves a huge hole.

What Americans may be unaware of is that the number of global citizens whose governments allow them early outpatient use of the anti-malarial and anti-parisite drugs outnumbers the number of citizens whose governments ban these drugs by 3:1.

There was a huge push in June involving the WHO and a fraudulent study (later forced to be retracted) published in the Lancet, to stop the many nations successfully using HCQ. It failed because doctors all over the world protested and denounced the WHO.

Foolish Faux Xi is on record using that fraudulent pal-reviewed study to justify his rejection of Hydroxychloroquine …

• bentley1blog says:

konrad…agree but look at the carnage our country has suffered since that midget monster came on the scene. His mission to abolish America has been completed and now he walks away with a satisfied smirk on his face. How on earth do we make up for
      all the lives, broken small business’ and numerous casualties caused by his ugliness? He should be in a State prison for his deeds.

48. Publius2016 says:

Dr. FaucIII says one day he’ll go over the numbers…in other words, “you’re right Sen. Paul but you can’t prove it since Fake News parrots my lies”

Globalist Deep State plant…

49. Tell Hillary, we love her.
    A. Fauci

👆👆👆👆
    The money shot, right there.