Tonight President Donald J. Trump holds a great American comeback campaign event and peaceful protest at Pittsburgh International Airport in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. Anticipated start time 7:00pm ET.

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

232 Responses to President Trump Great American Comeback Rally and Peaceful Protest – Pittsburgh, PA – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. SanJac says:

Is this another double header tonight ?

2. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: President Trump is the hardest working president in my 73 years. He works so hard for us let’s do everything we can to get him re elected.

I know the democrats are planning fraud, but if we turn out in massive numbers we can beat the fraud. I would like to live out my remaining years in this country as it was founded or better.

• In NC they just legalized ballot harvesting, and said votes can be counted up to 9 days after election day….I am feeling very upset…you can see plan as day what states they are targeting. Obama may have left a bunch of judge seats vacant, but he got he important ones filled with Obama judges.

• hocuspocus13 says:

You must have faith in President Trump
        🇺🇸
        He’s a very intelligent man do you think for a moment Trump will allow the DemoKKKrats to steamroll him out of his 2nd term of the President of the United States of America 🇺🇸

• You are right, sorry, but when I saw this my heart sank.

• hocuspocus13 says:

You give the DemoKKKrats way too much credit

They ain’t that bright!!!

• warrprin1 says:

I know how you feel, littleflower. I was dismayed when fake Gov. Wolf and PA Supremes rigged the ballot counting in PA to continue for days following the election. He managed this in early June for the Primary as well.

I do not know how all these Governors and Jurists are pulling this off and getting away with it. Cancel that last statement. THE REPUBLICANS IN OFFICE ARE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. We need Republicans to FIGHT – the way our POTUS fights!

Here’s a gagger for everyone. On the PA GOP website, the most recent post under the Press Release tab is dated JUNE 11, 2020. No press release about the several peaceful protests in PA during this week! There is a peaceful protest scheduled for this Saturday in the Harrisburg area – state capitol region, at the airport in Middletown.
            NO PRESS RELEASE ON THE PA GOP WEBSITE.

Most recent press release post on J U N E 11 – in an election year. Why? Because neither of our US Senators is up for re-election?

SHAMEFUL PA GOP. JUST SHAMEFUL.

• Cathead says:

I feel the same way. I’m so upset that the Dems are changing federal elections that defy the constitution

• samw12 says:

Don’t even know what to say to what you just typed……

• duegonzales says:

Our country should not have to put up with this blatant attempt to overthrow the election results to seat their candidates.

Why not announce that there will be very severe consequences for each fraudulent vote. Huge fines and prison. Should be so high it would stop people and officials in their tracks before deciding to fraudulently vote OR for officials caught “loosing ballots”, counting ballots of dead people, dogs, people who no longer live in the municipality, illegals etc.

I am very mad that this is not stopped before it starts. We have seen what lawfare has done using banana republic, Marxist tactics to destroy justice. I hope POTUS gets tougher on this issue.

• If they other two are Michigan and Pennsylvania , PDJT has a big problem.

• Not so sure we can beat it (sorry being down right now)…9 days gives the dems time to find out who hasn’t voted and submit ballots for them… they have it all figured out.

• FreedomNinja says:

Let not your heart be troubled. God’s got this.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I think Michigan has two weeks.

• Truth Lives At The Treehouse says:

I agree with FreedomNinja. No matter what happens, it’s God’s will. THY WILL BE DONE.
        Think of all the positive things that have been happening. All good things come from God. I want to believe that He knows how many of us there are that want Him to save our country. HE works in mysterious ways. I myself believe every thing happens for a reason.
        There are no coincidences and luck is a figment of speech.
        May God Bless you, keep you and your loved ones safe, and help you to be optimistic.

• warrprin1 says:

littleflower, our POTUS does not just let things happen. Faith, and taking action in a righteous cause, are not in opposition to each other. Our Almighty Father taught the Israelites, and later Jesus taught us, to stand up. Stand – and Believe.

I learned in the 4th grade, in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation and complete with a slap across the face from the Archbishop during the ceremony, that sometimes you have to stand up – no matter the consequences. In preparation for Confirmation we were taught to stand and take the blows as soldiers for Christ – to stand for righteousness.

Election stealing is not righteous. Stand in God’s army for what is right, good, correct, and holy. Find a legal, moral, effective way to fight back. This is a righteous Crusade, for all the right reasons.

• jus wundrin says:

3. Reaganite says:

I dunnoif it’s a double header
    but P45 is so energized, so inspirational,
    seemigly more so by the fasy at these rallies.
    And they are not cookie cutter- Each rally seems to have a unique
    character and mood while conveying consistent moral beliefs
    principles, and priorities.

People are seeking out the rallies to be LIFTED UP.
    There is something providentail about all this-
    Right down to Mitt Romney decisions and announcements today.

It’s DOULE ENERGY, you can feel it coming,
    focused on PA tonight and ON THE MOVE.
    Leaving no one behind ot forgotten.
    God Bless RSBN, O45 & family, Sundance,
    and CTH family.

• Reaganite says:

OOPS I MEANT double ENERGY.
      YES, ther USA can defeat the evil fraudsters
      who try to subvert us. WE ARE DOING IT,
      and P$% is prefect to lead us in doing so.

• BuckeyeMom says:

Agree. The peaceful protests have taken on a more personal, intimate tone- as if you were talking with a friend. He stays on script, somewhat, to guide along the evening, otherwise I feel he could be talking for hours. And I bet everyone attending would listen and respond if he went for 4 hours. It’s so interesting to hear everything from his point of view. I like the approach and hope it continues!

4. Rosemary B says:

Thank you so very much for sharing the links with us. I greatly appreciate the information.
    I enjoy watching RSBN very much. I am so glad to have discovered this channel from your recommendation

5. freepetta says:

Got my popcorn and I’m waiting for our great President to do his thing.
    I’m getting a little nervous about this illegal voting scam the RAT 🐀 governors are doing by counting votes weeks after Election Day.
    CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS!!

• carpetrachea says:

My nerves are a little raw too. The Trump campaign must have a plan to secure the integrity of the vote, but I suppose they’re keeping it on the QT as long as possible to make it harder for the Dems to react….?

6. Troublemaker10 says:

7. Landslide says:

That red-headed reporter us on a roll!! 😁 And he has an excellent memory!!

8. tuskyou says:

I’m not tired of peacefully protesting yet….. Not even a little bit 😎

9. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: To littleflower481: A lot can happen between now and election day. The democrats certainly didn’t expect that RBG would die before the election. I know President Trump knows what is going on and he certainly has not given up, so we should not give up or get depressed either.

Just do what you can to get President Trump re elected. Look at everything the MSM, democrats and RINO’s have thrown at President Trump and he is still standing and going strong. I don’t know how the election will turn out but I am certainly going to enjoy the time we have President Trump whether it is 4 more months or 4 more months and 4 years.

• FofBW says:

Remember, PT is the master in using their own tactics against them.

• nationalboardertified2001 says:

Littleflower,
      I, too, now live in NC. Hearing about the “extension” here and in other states, I continue to keep my eyes on “the prize” and tune it all out! Stay the course, smile, pray to our Father Almighty, vote, and know you join millions of patriots in this battle.

10. Beauregard says:

Maybe President Trump will talk about the Executive Order he just signed that outlaws critical race
    theory not just in federal government and military but in ALL US GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS (i.e., MOST OF BIG COMPANIES WHO HAVE BEEN PUSHING IT IN THEIR WORKFORCES):

• Beauregard says:

Christopher F. Rufo
      @realchrisrufo
      · 28m
      The President’s executive order is nothing short of astonishing: he has used all of the mechanisms of power to disrupt the “ideological poison” of critical race theory—and immediately takes the fight to the bureaucracy, universities, and woke corporations. He is playing to win.

• Roger Duroid says:

How about the schools too? If michael obama could make my children eat crap sandwiches for 5 years via the Dept of Agriculture $$ threat, why can’ the dept of education so NO MORE indoctrination or no money?

• SHV says:

“The executive order will also disrupt the flow of money to academia’s critical race theory programs. The order stops all federal grants that support CRT—with the potential to cripple hundreds of academic projects moving forward.”

11. cantcforest says:

Thank you Sundance.

12. Mike in a Truck says:

AG Barr use the RICO Act on these DemCong criminals here in North Carolina. They are nothing but an organized crime syndicate plotting to steal the elections, President and Governor via ballot harvesting.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

In the Air Tonight—Phil Collins
    🎶 I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
    And I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
    Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh Lord, oh Lord 🎶

14. sunnyflower5 says:

They changed some of the music up tonight.

15. bessie2003 says:

Hearing the song ‘In the air tonight’ (think that’s its name) before the President emerges from Air Force One for each of these rallies, oops, peaceful protests, lately, brings to memory a post a month or so back where Sundance had this song as part of a thread on a certain special investigator, so now also seeing Sharyl Attkisson’s tweet “It’s about to begin” – makes me all the more ready to hear one of those great campaign speeches like the President did in the first campaign that outlined with great specifics, the size, shape, the intent of the swamp, and think, oh yes, let this happen now! While Biden’s still hiden.

16. sunnydaze says:

Cspan 3 TV has it.

17. Gotta love that walk. With focus and purpose.

18. Cathie says:

Daddy’s here! Badass!

19. Long walk. Had to requeue Lee Greenwood.

20. HillariousClinton says:

Every time I watch the President walk off Air Force One, I’m reminded of an AMAZING group of American Patriots that deserve our eternal gratitude…his Secret Service Detail!!! No doubt they’ve had their work cut out for them these past 4 years keeping our warrior safe!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

21. JMP says:

Love everything, but the “millions of lives”. Why keep feeding that narrative? It justifies lockdowns and mask mandates.
    Guess it’s too late to take a different approach. Sigh.

22. JMP says:

Guess it’s too late to take a different approach. Sigh.

• trumpthepress says:

It is annoying but it serves a purpose to point out that he overachieved yet again with lower numbers.

The evil media would call him a liar about it too if he changed it up.

It will change after the election.

23. PaulCohen says:

“In the Air Tonight” …. perfect song for confronting evil lying Democraps, with all of their fraudulent race-baiting demagogic b.s….

“…I’ve seen your face before, my friend, but I don’t know if you know who I am
    Well, I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
    So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you’ve been
    It’s all been a pack of lies”

“And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
    Well, I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
    Well, I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord”

24. LizzieinTexas says:

OAN is showing the crowd!! It is huge.

25. paper doll says:

Joe’s plastic surgery! 😂

26. PaulCohen says:

I know we’re all sick of tick-tocks, but this one is **almost** (more or less) promising TOMORROW…. so watch for this:

27. Og Oggilby says:

“I did more in 47 months than he did in 47 years.”

28. paper doll says:

Fill that sit!

29. Tornarosa says:

What a Hoot! Watching RSBN. Deplaning and strutting across the runway apron. Reminds me of Return of the Magnificent Seven, like the night he lead the group to St Johns when it was threatened

30. 1stgoblyn says:

Wow! Almost 99,000 watching on RSBN.

31. Landslide says:

Recognizes guy in the “Wall Jacket” —has him stand up. Says he wants a jacket like that.

32. John McStain says:

Trump just said he is going to make a play for New York. That’s awesome! It could be last election’s Michigan.

• Bec74 says:

That would be great! I want NY to go red this year! I am ordering a bulk pack of Trump-Pence yard signs and donating them to the Westchester County Republican headquarters to hand out. The Trump Campaign website allows a person to buy 50 yard signs. I know from 2016 the campaign did not spend money in NY and when I donated signs then the Republican personnel in Westchester were excited because people came in asking for yard signs but they had none to give out. Local funds in 2016 were being spent on local candidates.

• WSB says:

YAY!!!! Please host a hangar event at Stewart Airport. Third largest runway in the US. Right near PA, and we have a House member who could use the boost!!!!

33. Landslide says:

Standing ovation when he said he was “working his ass off”. —contrasted with Biden calling “a lid” this morning.

34. paper doll says:

The fbi lovers! Hilarious!😂

35. Landslide says:

“There’s a dual level of justice. But we’re getting to the bottom of it.”

“We caught ‘em cold. Let’s see what happens to these treasonous crooks.”

“They used the intelligence agencies of this country for a coup.”

• Thinker says:

Haven’t heard in a long time about the “Green Room” remodeling, and how “listening devices” were found once they stripped the sheet rock off the walls. Seems like I remember a Trump quote, “we found gold behind those walls.” Not heard of this in a while. Questions– who was listening and who installed the devices? Anyone remember this?

• 1stgoblyn says:

It was assumed that it was the Soetoro admin that did the installing and listening. Nothing more was mentioned after President Trump made that comment except for the dims calling him a liar. And, of course, like everything else, the next news cycle there was something else thrown out there to distract from it. Wonder if we’ll ever know all the truths about the Soetoro admin and his corrupt henchmen?

36. John McStain says:

Oh boy, he’s going deep into Spygate, mentions coup, treason, more! Maybe something is FINALLY coming down the pipe this week? That would explain Saturday’s court announcement, a diversion from end of week indictments?

37. Jase says:

Interesting that with Durham hype at a fever pitch, that Page and Sztrok make a rally re-appearance.

38. paper doll says:

The word, God!

39. A Fortified City says:

My brother and his wife voted for Trump today in Virginia Southern half

40. zimbalistjunior says:

the President made a hilarious joke about Biden’s cosmetic surgeries..
    hopefully it will lead the news cycle but I doubt it

41. WhiteBoard says:

“they got little deals going on I think”
    (dems with china)

42. paper doll says:

Top form! ” Corona ” a nice place in Italy 😂

43. patti says:

HUGE! President Trump Scores 48% in Latest Hill-Harris Poll and 25 PERCENT APPROVAL with Black Voters

President Trump scored a 48% approval rating in the latest Harris-Hill poll an increase over last month.

President Trump also scores a 25% approval rating among black voters.

This echoes a similar poll by Rasmussen earlier this month with President Trump scored a 45% approval with black voters.

If Donald Trump captured 25 percent of the African American vote he would win in a landslide.

• tuskyou says:

I never thought I’d live to see so many black Americans abandon the dems–it’s amazing.

• Judith says:

Black Americans were abandoned *by* the Dems who, in hot pursuit of imported migrant laborers, heartlessly relegated blacks to the ‘first wives’ club.

The UNiparty threw blacks, union workers, senior citizens, EVERYONE aside, so they could woo cheap foreign laborers. We were told to “check our privilege” while OUR tax money was diverted to fund healthcare, education, food and shelter to illegal aliens.

They even tossed black families out of well-maintained trailer parks, where some had lived for generations, in order to build new “affordable housing.” These black Americans were callously turned out to welcome illegal border-jumping leeches. True story!

President Trump speaks of suburban housewives who are glad not to have these high-density, section 8 dumps shoehorned into their residential neighborhoods. But they are not the only ones displaced by B Hussein Obola’s “fundamental change.”

• tuskyou says:

Black Americans have been taken for granted by the left for so long. I’m glad some are “getting off the dem plantation” or however you want to say it. Look at Obama – – phones and 8 yrs of racial division. He cared more about illegals and closing Gitmo than the black community.

I’ve emailed POTUS a few times about the burbs, urging him to talk about it more. There’s a nice lady in my neighborhood who’s not politically well versed. She’s a style person who likes POTUS results but wants him to tone it down. I told her about the dems suburban destruction plan and how POTUS stopped it. Initially she thought Trump didn’t know anything about the burbs being from NYC. Couple other things she said but you get the idea. Basically she’s got to set aside her desire for a more conventional political style to retain her high quality suburban lifestyle (and pass down to kids). I emailed POTUS about all of this. He certainly doesn’t need pointers from me but I know he listens and it’s cool that he’s staying on this topic.

44. Maquis says:

Make America Great Again Again And Always!!

MAGAAAA!!!!

45. tuskyou says:

“It’s not just about the money”. POTUS has God, the people, and the enthusiasm!

46. sunnyflower5 says:

47. sunnyflower5 says:

• fionnagh says:

No riots. No looting No burning of businesses. No harming of citizens and police officers.

Just a bunch of patriots crazy in love with their President.

Life is good:)