President Trump Talks to Mark Levin…

President Trump sits down for an extensive interview with Fox News host Mark Levin.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

155 Responses to President Trump Talks to Mark Levin…

1. freepetta says:

DVR this interview. Excellent and very well thought out!! Loved it!💁🏻‍♀️

• Ackman419 says:

That’s our President!
      I love that guy!

• The Raven says:

Well. Here’s what Joe Biden said:

“It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.”

• luke says:

Watched in it’s entirety. “If the left gets their way we become Venezuela on steroids.” Trump speaks in hyperbole fairly often but he always gives a glimpse into how he really feels. I have no doubt he believes this and I guess that’s good because that’s about how I feel too. There’s absolutely no doubt what the left intentions are and that is to undermine the integrity of our electoral process.

These leaks about their war gaming of scenarios of the different outcomes is not accidental. I suspect they are trying to get the Trump admin to tip their hat as to his plan. Again the good news is he knows what they are up to, but it’s a little nail biting because we are not privy to the resolutions being considered. Nor should we be as this is now a matter of National Security. The left is going to need to harness that raw anger we saw during the GF riots. Without that I doubt they will have much bite except in places like Portland. Do NOT put anything past them they have no limits.

• DaPicayune says:

Luke, the Marxist Dims have already tired an illegal Coup, a Special Council inquisition, Impeachment, a ChiComm Pandemic Lock-down to destroy our economy, schools and Churches, then a Summer of rioting, looting, arson and Murder that has ruined businesses and too many innocent lives now,…. so what’s left to endure from these seditious traitors under your ‘no limits’ warning,…. an actual Civil War?

They are running out of credible threats and effective actions now,… and they know it. However, you are right,… desperate people say and do very desperate things. Stay vigilant!

2. It was a friendly fire interview and POTUS had an opportunity to speak directly to the American people.
    Mark Levin made the point that he was giving the President an opportunity to make his case to we the people and that is what this is all about.

For those who don’t follow what is going on daily; this was your chance to get caught up and understand that President Trump is not an Ideologue but rather a common sense, get-the-job-done kind of President on behalf of the American people.

In my lifetime, President Trump is indeed a unique individual as the most important leader on the world stage.
    And I am very lucky to be alive during this time in history.

• shevee says:

Agree with all your points. President Trump’s tenure has been a non-stop thrill ride with all the elements of a great epic novel:
      Great characters
      A plot full of twists & turns
      Comedy & Drama
      Heroes & Villians
      Laughter & Tears
      A Coup Attempt
      A Pandemic
      Boat Parades
      and Winning, Winning, Winning!

Let’s keep this ride going 4 MORE YEARS!

• rushtonovember says:

And a deeply flawed hero!

• Dee Paul Deje says:

Amish horse and buggy parades.

• Ed Koops says:

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of one of his masterfully crafted productions of “The Apprentice” only this time with civil and foreign intrigue included with the usual cast of characters plotting and twisting over four years instead of a single TV season. And this production’s Grand Finale’ Week reveal is portrayed by The Great Election Reveal where it is the People of this Great Republic who get to say “You’re Fired” to the Dems., the Deep State, the Elite Rino’s and the Globalists! How’s that for our VSGDT’s most significant production ever! Only to be followed by the sequel: “Dr. Decoupling or: How the Chinese Learned to Stop Spying and to Love Making Fortune Cookies Again”
        I’m looking forward to this even more than the second season of “The Mandolorian”!

3. I have to Agree With Mr. President Trump.. My Now “passed on” FIL has received, at Least 6 mail in ballots even though, We notidied Reg. (election Board) that He was DEAD.!
    I Myself, get “numerous” Ballots every day, (mail-in) from OUT of County..
    Even though I’m registered in another county..
    OH MY..
    While I’m getting Slandered & Libeled at the same time..
    let ME & Angie make it through this Election Voting for OUR President!
    TRUMP..
    MAGA2020!

• rushtonovember says:

“notidied”
      Interesting typo.

• steph_gray says:

That is a great portmanteau word!

I also loved PDJT’s favoring of the adjective “unsolicited.” There’s one that needs to be spread far and wide. Not to mention its benefit of proving to moonbats that he does have a great vocabulary.

• Eileen McRae says:

If you are receiving numerous “mail-in” ballots, and ballots for dead people, perhaps you should visit the USA government page on voting at https://www.usa.gov/absentee-voting On this page there is an option titled “Do you have a question?” which gives you a choice to talk to a live USA government agent or have a web-chat with one.

You can relate the problems you have had with the “extra ballots” and perhaps someone there can assist you. Notifying your state election board might not get the problem resolved satisfactorily. It might be preferable to have the USA government itself involved as this seems to be a recurrent problem in some states.

• We need a Trump approved contact email so we can send photos of shady ballots. I won’t trust a random Fed or State government agent at the other end of an 800#. Worth sending email / phone message to Jim Jordan, or another trusted individual who could get this implemented.

• Eileen McRae says:

There is a federal election commission that should be trustworthy. Find out who sits on it and how it is appointed and what its parameters are. I agree; do not send to the state agents.

• The DMV in California has been actively changing the voter designation of citizens to Democrats and refusing to change it.

I don’t know the particulars of how they do it, but since the DMV/voter roll is electronic the techies are able to harvest from there and vote electronically.

The last two elections my designation was listed as ‘always absentee’ which I had never designated.

And both times there were problems with my vote when I went to vote live, I was told they’d be delayed as counted for 30 days.

I have begun to believe that they ALREADY voted for me electronically and that is why they denied MY vote, to avoid being caught.

12 years ago this would never have even been a thought in my brain, but California has done so much electronic fraud with our elections AND had legal election results overturned by activist courts that it’s become impossible to delude myself that we’re just talking about unfounded conspiracy.

I do not believe for one second that Hildebeast won by 3,000, 000 popular votes. Not with the Gov Moonbeam handing out to illegals, 3,000,000 motor voter licenses through the DMV. Again, note the electronic aspect of DMV being a ripe pool from which to draw for fraudulent techies.

• Moonbeam handed out those votes SHORTLY before the election.

• Eileen McRae says:

Perhaps all federal elections should be taken out of the hands of the individual states and a Federal Election Commission needs to be formed that will have jurisdiction over all federal election. States can keep responsibility for state only elections.

Then ONE set of rules and regulations can be made to control the election of President and Congress – start with photo ID required, only legal citizens can vote, all votes in to be counted on ELECTION DAY, etc. I am sure an Election Commission can come up with some iron-cast rules that would stop any fraud or cheating.

What needs to be done is Congress needs to send a delegation of reps to various democratic countries around the world to study the systems in use there – Canada, UK, India, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, etc. These delegates might get their eyes open about what is allowed and what is NOT ALLOWED!

4. Listening, On the Commiefornia Issue(s) & the “Delta Smelt” Which Our president was trying to touch on..
    DID you know> ?/

The Delta Smelt is a NEEDS Brackish water?
    As in LESS fresh water(s)? Flowing from the rivers etc etc?

5. China is a (the) Problem
    DJT..
    Peace Time President

6. Everyone needs to take a break, drink a cup O’ Joe and listen to the Interview..
    (Down too Earth VSGDJT45)..
    ALL Hail the COC! (Commander & Chief) ..

• libertymel says:

Can someone count how many times Mark Levin defends the FBI in this before I watch it? I can’t take anymore than 10 . . . 12 times max in a single setting with Levin.

• Happy go lucky says:

It’s great, don’t miss it!

• He HAS to because just as with cops, there are a LOT of very honest and brave FBI out in incredibly dangerous places and if they are doxxed OUR national safety is even more imperiled.

As someone noted some time ago, the top positions are more often than not from the ranks, but appointed through cronyism or nepotism, one more avenue to get rich through insider influence.

Our good FBI may not be out on the streets to be targets as the police are, but alot of them are in very dangerous corners of the earth and the left is very happy to have them killed.

if you recall, this is one of the very little mentioned consequences of Hildebeast having unsecured emails. It was so VERY LITTLE reported, even here, that agents were uncovered, landed in prisons and were killed.

Mark Levin is well aware of this. You have no idea how many terrorist attempts are being stopped due to good FBI agents.

So just STOP!

7. I love both The President & Levin so this was great, it made me remember what I wrote Jan 6 2016 https://may15prophecy.com/2016/01/07/futures-report-on-1-6-16/

8. Liz says:

I thoroughly enjoyed this interview and even though a non American feel that we are so very lucky to have your President putting America and the world in a better place. I watch all his “friendly protest rallies” and just love his sense of humour, which of course the left and msm cannot understand.
    Is there anything that can be done to prevent the fraud of mail-in ballots as to my understanding it seems so unconstitutional.
    Go safe and KAG/MAGA

• mayflowerchild says:

I believe there are current court cases fighting the mail in ballot fraud. It’s actually, the mail out ballots fraud. They are mailing them out like junk mail flyers. Hopefully, most people will throw them out, thinking they are junk mail.

• DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

I retired and closed my business 18 years ago – – not a single transaction has taken place for 18 years – – but my business still gets mail from vendors looking to make deals. And remember, those vendors are buying lists from private, for-profit list management companies who only make money when the buyers of those lists are satisfied with the results.

So you can just imagine what government-managed lists look like – – where there is no profit motive for keeping them clean. To say those lists are a bloody mess would be an insult to bloody messes.

• chzheadproud67 says:

Similar situation here DefenderOTD, we moved our business (stayed in the same town) over 19 years ago and when we did so, we got a PO box. We regularly get junk mail addressed to our old street address. They deliver it to our PO box cuz it’s a small (12,000pop) town and at our PO box we get mail addressed to the previous business that had our box (19 years ago!)– We have even gotten vendor checks for the previous business of our PO Box–talk about NEVER verifying!

We have also have another PO box (for over 14years) for a joint venture business and we get all kinds of mail for the previous box holder (just got a jury duty notice for him)– So I agree that unsolicited ballots are a disaster waiting to happen and ANYONE who tries to argue otherwise is a fraud who is looking to undermine our election process, period! There is NO intelligent person who would think mailing out unsolicited ballots based on voter rolls (with no verification nor ballot chain of command) is even close to a “good” idea. Especially when WE THE PEOPLE have seen that going to the polls is no more “dangerous” than “peaceful protesting” or going to the grocery store. If masks are really effective, wear em to the polls–problem solved!

• steph_gray says:

I’ve received 4 so far – 2 for me (2 too many!), and 2 for neighbors mistakenly left in my box (I think that was postman screwup, not dirty-election-roll problem). They are not actual ballots but applications for them. I am saving my 2 to take to the polls on election day in case I need to prove there that I didn’t already vote. I already turned in the other 2 at the town hall, taking the opportunity to point out how bad this is.

I routinely get junk mail for upwards of 12 people who are somehow listed previously at this address, so mildly surprised that blueMA is not on-the-fraud-ball at my address. It could simply be because I am in a semi-moderate town for this moonbat state. Would love to know how many ballots my moonbat acquaintances are getting in Cambridge and Boston.

My bottom line conclusion is that they aren’t working it too hard in blueMA because they think they have it in the bag.

• Dekester says:

Liz,

As a Canadian I could not agree more.

This entire experience has been one of enlightenment.

I call anyone that has a functioning brain that is against PDJT as my personal enemy, harsh. Maybe but I have had seemingly decent sort of folk go completely off the rails at any mention of his name.

The same folks have “ blinders on” when it comes to anything that comes out of the leftist media’s mouths.

The interview was excellent, Mr Levin showed the President the utmost of respect.

I just read PDJTs twitter, and see that he was on Fox and Friends at 0800 (EST)

PDJT is indomitable. Poor Joe.

It’s like Secretariat running against a Budweiser cart horse over a mile and a half.

God bless PDJT

9. calbear84 says:

The Great One interviews the greatest one!

10. ruth3otis says:

Great interview! Trump was very likeable here, and he knows he has a lot to owe to Mark Levin’s sharp observations on spygate. Two very different guys whom I love each for distinct reasons.

11. jackphatz says:

I speak and hear Gemini.
    You know, we Gemini’s can talk about any subject and turn on a dime and start talking about a different subject and be just as informative as the first one and keep it up. We’re just that good.

• Serena says:

Yes! Gemini’s are very perceptive. You might think they are not paying attention but believe me they are taking it all in. Their minds go at warp speed and when fully engaged you see the wheels turning. They can talk about several things at once and still retain everything said about every one of them.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Geminis are also very humble, apparently.

• Amy2 says:

I don’t follow horoscopes anymore, but I will say that the Gemini personality actually IS humble when you look closely. They are very fair minded (see both sides to an issue) so they give credit to others when it is due (that is the epitome of humbleness) and to themselves (viewing themselves as a third party) also when due.

If you notice, the president will say something positive about a person/entity that is against him, while he is saying what he doesn’t like about the situation. He did that in the interview regarding the New York Times, and during the rally about Anderson Cooper. He is compelled to state facts when giving his view. You will notice it more when you are looking for it.

• steph_gray says:

I have a close Gemini relative who is a genius (verified) inventor and professor.

When he speaks, his train of thought and speech works just like PDJT’s – jumps around continually, but is phenomenal everywhere it lands. This may be why I am so comfortable listening to our own VSG and always easily follow the many things he is saying simultaneously. Dim bulbs in the left media cannot follow PDJT even if they try; and they also have the emotional barrier of TDS actively preventing them from trying and making them resent and suspect every word. It’s sad to see.

I will also say that this relative has caught TDS from his wife, who is also very book-smart. I know many people like this in the blue state where I live. This is why I never imagine that TDS means the person is stupid. It doesn’t.

It means that the person is at root very emotionally troubled and susceptible to what is commonly known as brainwashing. Every single one of these smart TDS people I know also has what are known today as “issues.” Big ones! They may even have common sense in everyday life (that’s a tossup). But they lose it instantly in politics. It’s as if they are programmed for episodes of insanity.

One may even say that they have been touched by evil and it surfaces in a scary way…

12. Marygrace Powers says:

Truly we have been blessed
    with an extraordinary leader
    at this moment in history.

I’ve never slept better knowing
    President Trump is at the helm
    firing on all cylinders. Not only
    is he a brilliant strategist, he
    proves everyday that he is an
    exceptional human being.

God Bless President Trump.

13. onekamaman says:

So ………………………… can anyone tell us what happened to the document, the roll-out of the big-ugly story, influencing ten other voters with the information? I am lost on this. I put 3″ letters on the back of my vehicle “WE KNOW” and then after the trip to Washington D.C. it evaporated.

• Right Wing Gal says:

I have to admit disappointment on this also. My best guess from recent posts is that Sundance was waved off, albeit politely, by the absolutely gigantic, endless levels deep, impenetrable government. They listened, explained to him why the exposing of the coup will never happen, and told him with a smile to let them take care of it. He has said he won’t let the issue go, and while that is great, it confirms to me that he had no effect on those with the power for justice. Absolutely nothing has happened to the coup plotters and clearly never will. I feel awful for Sundance as he put everything on the line, including his life, for really nothing. It’s extremely depressing.

• meow4me2 says:

This election is about the future, not the past. It’s important for people to be able to see a better future with President Trump than with Biden and the Dems. Focusing on spygate will not show them the future possibilities. We need a positive message, with hope and optimism. Then after November, hopefully the hammer can drop.

Work to get our President re-elected. If you were willing to talk to 10 people about spygate, go talk to them about the choices facing this country and tell them why you believe President Trump must be re-elected. Paint the picture, but use hope and positivity. People will migrate to that. The Dems offer fear. They are trying to scare people into voting for them. Give them a hopeful, optimistic alternative.

• DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

Yes, RWG, it’s very sad. I look every day on this site for articles about the Obama Spying Scandal . . . and there hasn’t been a revealing one for quite a while.

The only optimistic thought I have is that Sundance was told the indictment strategy . . . and he was asked to keep it confidential . . . and not make waves until it hits. One can always hope . . . speriamo.

• Rosemary B says:

It’s not over.
        be patient

• Michael Fox says:

I like the way you think, Rosemary.

It’s definitely not over, and I believe we’re going to hear way more than just a fat lady “singing” when it is.

Sundance ain’t no dummy, and we Treepers need to remember that he provided our so-called lofty investigators a much broader view, a connection of dots they couldn’t see as they each focused on individual dots.

We’ve got to be positive, focus on the election and stay safe.

Soon enough we’ll probably find out that the “big boys” adjusted their plan of attack, primarily based on Sundance’s investigation and assessment.

• steph_gray says:

Yes to both Rosemary and Michael.

In addition, Sundance did post an article recently reminding us that We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For. It’s our job right now to fight for the general election in every way possible.

I like the idea of repurposing the information we give to our 10 (in my case it’s about 20) people, refocusing it on the election challenges for the next 44 days – in fact, refocusing it on everything important to the election that daily changes its picture. That includes RBG’s passing, the “coming coup” of planned violence, the planned mail-in fraud – all of it.

In addition to the obvious (PDJT must win in a landslide), we need him to win the popular vote decisively (so my vote in a pure blueMA does matter and so do the 20 people’s), take back the House, and keep the Senate, even strengthen the number if at all possible to neutralize those accursed few worst (public) RINOs.

There is plenty to work on in addition to reading and commenting here – as addictive as it is! Oh and there’s always that living your best life thing.

• Exactly, Steph. He stated that once he realized that they were not going to be acting now that he had provided them all the pieces, phase two is the American people.

but it always HAD to be us. We have not been acting as WE the people, self-governing.

you cannot have a rebellion if on the sidelines you are waiting for the tools of corruption, judiciary, legislation and media, to resolve their own malfeasance.

Still quarterbacking from the internet sidelines…but then again, Trump DOES appear to both recognize our rage AND continues to ask us to refrain from violence….meaning that there ARE strategies in the works and with only about 40 days it may seem dangerously close, but with the left’s ability to bury major disclosures about them, 40 days is still enough time for people to learn something and then forget about it come election time.

We are talking about the world’s most sophisticated and wealthiest criminals, most of them not wealthy by honest means…

• Amy2 says:

I think you meant “the TRUTH had no affect on those with the power for justice.” Agree on your observation. I believe (as Mr. Sundance indicated) we will see more after the election. Gotta win first!!

• Yy4u says:

I am glad onekamaman and Right Wing Gal addressed this. I thought I must have missed the big reveal. I continue to support this site and Sundance 100% but I wish he or she woukd tell us what happened to change his mind about revealing who’s who in the zoo

14. wodiej says:

An American talking to an American.

15. burginthorn says:

President Trump letting Americas enemies know the military is ready willing and able. Love it. Trillions at stake, and President trump lays it out crystal clear, don’t even think about it. Now its the domestic enemies that President Trump must contend with …

16. Duke says:

Either he was hoping the viewer forgot the ?’s Levin asked by rambling on about unrelated topics or he needs sleep.

He did it several times. This concerns me.

17. inrecordtimes says:

There has never been a president like this one. I am so humbled to be able to see this man stand against the forces trying to destroy our country. I am ready to stand and guard his back as he takes on the forces of Marxism and globalism that are using every piece of machinery in their armory. Let’s show them what true American patriots are made of!

18. teaforall says:

Great Interview, Questions were well thought out to get to the issues, Mark was polite, calm and respectful and the interview was not rushed

19. RJ says:

I am going to go out on a limb. President Trump came into office with the intention of putting people back to work, rebuilding the greatness of America, all with the intention of making such goals a reality which he called “winning” where he informed the voters that they would get tired of so much winning.

The common thought about government workers is that they are lazy, work slowly, etc. Sure, it is a slur, but how did this perspective come into existence? Actions speak louder than words.

In business, time is money. Not so in government. In government, the game is to control the money, to distribute the money and then sit back to receive the plaudits for spreading the funds. There is no competition in government; therefore, scales of efficiency are not present, quality remains stagnant, yet the retirement benefits far out way the inputs of energy in the aggregate.

Trump comes into Washington, DC and those who live off of government sense that the game is going to change and change in a rather big way. Quality and efficiency is now the goal due to a businessman being at the helm.

Take the need to come up with a vaccine for this Covid problem. How long, how many signatures, reviews, redundant processes, etc. can be modified, yet still bring a first rate, workable, solution to the fore? Remove the inefficiencies of any system and what happens? Quality goes up and efforts arrive sooner to the market.

What Trump has presented is this: Let’s get off our asses and go to work, making our lives and American great…follow me as I try my best to help everyone who joins this goal!

The American way….that is who President Trump is and has been. Some people just can’t accept such an attitude nor vision .

20. railer says:

Great interview. Without sinking into a personal attack and hyperbole, he made the point that Biden isn’t qualified to be president. The biggest threat to this country right now is that we could elect a dementia patient to the WH. But we can’t sink into fear and hysteria over that threat, and Trump’s not doing that. But a sober set of statements about Biden are a necessity, and he did that and should keep doing it. Biden isn’t capable of performing the job, clearly. Trump just needs to lay that out simply and with compassion. He’s a citizen and recognizes the threat, as we do.

Barr and company need to get up off their Deep State butts and deal with voter fraud and the trashing of the voting process. The country won’t likely vote Biden in, but the crooks will try to steal it if they can.

• amjean says:

The left has no intention of letting Biden run the country should
      he be elected. He is a puppet of the communist movement behind
      ruining the country. You can bet that Obama and his handlers
      will be the runs pulling Biden’s strings. Kamala thinks she will be
      the de facto president, however, she is too stupid to know that
      she is just a useful idiot puppet also.

• I agree amjean on everything you posted, except “Kamala thinks she will be the de facto president…”. Kamala had to agree to the “group” running the country and that SHE would be the “puppet” when Joe left office, if elected or she would not be VP.
        And we all know from past experience with Kamala (or we should know) is that Kamel-Tow, I mean Kamala, will agree to anything to get where she wants to go…

21. ALLAN CRAIN says:

Fox crawl during interview 78 seconds as follow:
    A PORTION OF A MINNEAPOLIS STREET WHICH INCLUDES THE PLACE WHERE GEORGE FLOYD WAS KILLED, WILL SOON BE NAMED IN HIS HONOR … ALTHOUGH THE STREET WILL STILL BE CALLED CHICAGO AVENUE. THE CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS SAYS IT WILL REFER TO THE BLOCKS BETWEEN 37TH AND 39TH STREETS AS GEORGE PERRY FLOYD JR; PLACE ….FLOYD A HANDCUFFED BLACK MAN, DIED MAY 25 AFTER FORMER POLICE OFFICER DEREK CHAUVIN A WHITE MAN, PRESSED HIS KNEE AGAINST FLOYD’S NECK FOR ALMOST 9 MINUTES EVEN AS FLOYD SAID HE COULDN’T BREATHE… INTERSECTION WHERE FLOYD WAS KILLED REMAINS BARRICADED MONTHS AFTER HIS DEATH AND NOW HOLDS A MEMORIAL.

Floyd wasn’t killed he died from a Fentanyl overdose. Whoever writes the crawl on weekends needs to be fired as well as their boss.

22. Mark Levin is a Constitutional moron!

He does not even understand what a “natural born citizen” is.

Or worse yet, as I believe, he has led many astray on purpose.

He does sell many books though.

23. Mark Levin is a Constitutional moron!

He does not even understand what a “natural born citizen” is.

Or worse yet, as I believe, he has led many astray on purpose.

He does sell many books though.

24. Mark Levin is a Constitutional moron!

He does not even understand what a “natural born citizen” is.

Or worse yet, as I believe, he has led many astray on purpose.

He does sell many books though.

• rld rld says:

So Enlighten us. What is YOUR definition of a “natural born citizen”. Calling him a constitutional moron, kinda makes me wonder where YOU were born.

• “Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence, (I conjure you to believe me fellow citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government.” — George Washington

“This issue is Not complicated at all and very easy to understand. “Our Framers understood the meaning of “natural born citizen” as clearly as we understand the meaning of pizza.”

“The only definition of “natural born citizen” that matters is the one held by the Founding Fathers!” — Leo C. Donofrio

Our Framers used the law of Nations in DEFINING “natural born citizen”.

“Law of Nations, Book I, Ch. XIX, at §§ 212, is this:

§ 212: Natural-born citizens are those born in the country of parents who are citizens – it is necessary that they be born of a father who is a citizen. If a person is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

25. Sorry about the duplicate post. I was just logging in and don’t see a way to fix it.

26. L. E. Joiner says:

Mark Levin points out, to the President’s approval, that he is “Not an ideologue,” but a man of common sense dedicated to solving problems. That’s why I called him “The Common-Sense President.” More here:

27. Rosemary B says:

I did not listen to the interview. I will later. The grand girls are coming over today, but when they finally leave (they always stay a little too long but I love them) I will listen while I treadmill.
    Mark Levin.
    He lives right up the road from me. My youngest daughter went to high school with his daughter.
    I have met him in person at school functions, many times. Never discussed his show or politics.
    That was early 2000.
    Anyway, I like and dislike Levin. He is a smart guy, he has had an impressive career.
    Remember, this guy was so anti Trump before the election, I stopped listening to him completely.
    I believe he supported Rubio and Cruz. Both of those guys are okay but not presidential (multi-taskers) in my opinion. The reason I liked Trump before the election was that he was “balanced” and appealed to many.
    Right after the primary, Levin jumped on the Trump Train.
    Hubbs and I knew Trump would be the candidate long before and during the primary we voted for BERNIE hahahahahahahaaaa Just for “fun”

This is why the democrats chose Joe Biden. Unbelievably they think Joe Biden is a moderate and that is the image he is portraying….. but he is not. He is an unintelligent confused politician, a liar, a groper and a deadbeat. His wife is a gold digger. She is 10 years younger that him. Yes, she treats him like a puppy, but she is looking at her own future.

I am praying fervently that our President wins re-election.

28. rld rld says:

I LOVED this interview with Our President and Mark. There were a few places I stopped and backed up, just to check Mark’s expression, that small knowing smile that you almost miss.

29. Stillwater says:

Interview excerpts on POTUS actions affecting drug prices…

14:10 – So I did something that nobody though anybody would ever do because the drug companies are the biggest lobby in the country and they’re very powerful … spend hundreds of millions of dollars… they take care of everybody…

14:25 – I executed what’s called a favored nations clause.
    14:58 – I executed a rebate clause where the purchasers get the money back.
    15:16 – Then I executed a third one… that we can buy our drugs from foreign countries.
    15:48 – POTUS changed the law so that states could buy drugs from foreign countries.

15:58 – But soon they won’t have to because when the “favored nation” kicks in that’s even better because we’re going to get it (the drugs) for a lower price.
    16:12 – Then I signed a transparency clause so that people can actually go out and bid out… You know you don’t even have the right to go to a drug store and ask them the prices for other drugs.

16:26/16:33 – When you see bad ads about me from the drug companies please remember that means your drug prices are going to be substantially lower.

16:53 – We did something that nobodies done. In 53 years drug prices have never come down. We got it down. We got it down last year, where they actually went down. Very little, but they went down. First time in 53 year.

17:05 – Now you have a situation where there going to come down at numbers like 50%, 60%, 70%.

30. LULU says:

This was very good. Levin puts a subject out and then lets his guests talk, uninterrupted. Look at the President’s body language. He was so engaged in this session.

I wonder how many – other than the faithful – watch Mark Levin?

31. dave casper says:

Even though Mark is of the truth most of the time, I don’t listen to him much because much of what he says is info I already know. That being said, he let our President do most of the talking out of respect for him and the office. Thank you Mark.

32. Bob Easton says:

Where was this filmed? My patio needs a makeover. 🙂

• TwoLaine says:

Sorry Bob. FLOTUS Melania has much more important tasks at hand. Maybe after 8 more years.

• Rosemary B says:

I believe… this is Levin’s back yard. EVERYone in NoVa has a back yard like this. Didn’t you know that????
      Seriously, Levin lives in a neighborhood right on the Potomac, a little bit east of the city of Leesburg. These back yard patio set ups are very nice.
      …. we still just have a crappy old deck.

• Dee says:

Mark said Israel.

• steph_gray says:

It is indeed a very pretty patio.

I have a (quietly MAGA middle-class) friend in construction who has a patio almost as nice, because he built it himself.

One does not have to be terribly wealthy to have a nice outdoor space. Just one of the many wonders of living in our beloved America – or, if, as the commenter below says, this was shot in Israel – our great ally Israel…

“A rising tide lifts all boats.” – Ronald Reagan

33. TwoLaine says:

I watched an On Demand movie on Concast Xfinity over the weekend that had commercials. I got at least 5 Joe Biden hit job ads on President TRUMP. All lies, of course. I would say 4 were different and 1 was a repeat of the 4. The repeat was a horrible ad on how big meanie President TRUMP was going to destroy and take away your healthcare and social security.

• steph_gray says:

Republican Presidents who were accused of taking away social security include Ronald Reagan, both Bushes, and now our great VSG.

I’m a bit young to be certain whether Nixon was also accused of this, but wouldn’t be surprised!

They all still got into office somehow. You would almost think that voters see that nonsense and think “What – this claptrap again?”

• TwoLaine says:

Oh I know! It is to scare seniors and low infos and everyone who paid into the system.

The truth of the matter if someone actually calls them on it is, SS nothing but the world’s biggest, longest running illegal Ponzi scheme.

34. A Fortified City says:

Well, I was disappointed that trump was given several good opportunities to address some very important issues but, he can stay on topic long enough grrrr he just can’t answer one good question without going on and on some unrelated point that he’s already said a hundred times already.
    And trump speaking of the dem radical left that he thinks everything will calm down after he’s re-elected, surely he doesn’t believe that, calm down they ain’t never gonna calm down good grief. 2016 and they haven’t calm yet.
    I love Trump, but my goodness Levin gives him a chance to really say something and he say much to nothing really.
    What did I miss, was I expecting to much

• A Fortified City says:

Let me please add, irregardless this was an excellent interview, the sincerity of Mark Levin was refreshing in this day and time. And Trump always excels, I truly believe he has been lifted up for such a time as this.

• steph_gray says:

I think what you missed is the nature of the website you are posting on.

(“Concern noted.”)

• A Fortified City says:

Yeah you right
        I reckon I wanted Trump to just knock it out of the park, you know out there in the parking lot somewhere and Levin was throwing em’ right across the plate.

35. CharterOakie says:

Outstanding interview!

Thank you, Mark, for allowing POTUS to answer in the manner and at the length that he wanted.
    What a difference that makes.

36. ujijin says:

There was another huge Trump Road Rally in East Honolulu yesterday. An endless line of cars and trucks, flying Old Glory and displaying Trump campaign signs, filled Kalanianaole Highway. This is at least the third in as many months—in what is considered to be a deep-blue city in and deeper-blue state.

The Bible tells us not to place our hope in a man, but our privilege in the United States to choose the *best* man is almost unique, especially this time around. Even in Hawaii there are indicators that this election will be historic in a number of ways.

37. PVCDroid says:

Wish he would start calling out by name his opposition and the threats to our country. It isn’t just DNC or Biden, it is

– Soros and his DA communist attorneys
    – Antifa AND BLM
    – Big Tech
    – The Chinese
    – DC SWAMP

Mr. President: Call them out for what they are – Marxist Communists, This isn’t democrat socialism any longer.

38. GB Bari says:

Great interview.
    Kudos to Mark for allowing President Trump to opine on several important issues.

A side observation: I believe those who complain that the President didn’t reveal a lot of previously unknown opinions or information, may have not considered that the President considers the points he DOES emphasize repeatedly as the most important aspects of those issues.

39. USA Citizen says:

We need to vote for Republican Senators and the Republican House seats along with President Trump for President. We have to get rid of Nancy Pelosi. The Far Left Democrats are responsible for all the businesses closing, school closings, and the Riots. The Democrats don’t care if people lose their businesses and their homes and our children won’t get educated and our towns destroyed. All the Democrats care about is POWER!!! Stop this EVIL DEMOCRAT PARTY and vote for President Donald J. Trump November 3, 2020 and get rid of the Far Left Liberal Democrat Party once and for all. They don’t care about you or your families, all they care about is themselves and their POWER!

40. Ragle Gumm says:

I truly love this man, our President. He loves this country like I do. He gave up so much to save this country. Pat Tillman, Ross Perot, and the President are truly unique patriots. I remember a time when I was on Fort Bragg. Ross Perot was there to honor Pat Tillman. He was escorted by an officer to Tillman’s marker. I was at the Special Forces headquarters somewhat close to the Reilly Rd entrance. I never understood why Perot was there for that one man, to be sure an honorable man who gave up a lucrative, comfortable career with the NFL to fight for our country. I did not understand until President Trump started his good fight for us. G-d bless our President and, please, Almighty G-d protect him, his family, and his administration.

Now, let’s talk about the Warren court. Rather, I shall refer to them as the 12 shmucks who don’t have enough f**king brains to be stupid. I despise these idiots. I am sorry for my language. I did not mean to besmirch idiots by comparing them to the 12 stooges who comprise the Warren court.

This interview made references to New York Times vs Sullivan. The libels laws in this country is such that it is very difficult to sue and win in court for false facts written about you, for example. So, I investigated the case. This is a quote from the summary of this case. I must show the full paragraph to underscore the imbecilic conclusion. It is really out there.

****** starts here ******
    In a unanimous opinion authored by Justice Brennan, the Court ruled for the Times. When a statement concerns a public figure, the Court held, it is not enough to show that it is false for the press to be liable for libel. Instead, the target of the statement must show that it was made with knowledge of or reckless disregard for its falsity. Brennan used the term “actual malice” to summarize this standard, although he did not intend the usual meaning of a malicious purpose. In libel law, “malice” had meant knowledge or gross recklessness rather than intent, since courts found it difficult to imagine that someone would knowingly disseminate false information without a bad intent.
    ****** ends here ******

The link for this quote is given below:

“.. it is not enough to show that it is false …” Was the entire court high in 60’s? It is not enough to show that it is false. False information is not enough to win a libel case?
    “…since courts found it difficult to imagine that someone would knowingly disseminate false information without a bad intent. ”
    If someone told me that the entire court dropped acid before adjudicating this case then I could understand such nonsense. What this pathetic court just ruled was on intent. Did the author intend to publish false facts. This is where the slippery slope of ‘intent’ began. Hillary did not ‘intend’ to send classified emails over an open server. Did Peter Stzok ‘intend’ to overthrow an election or was he merely overzealous? This is risible nonsense. You judge on the facts and not the intention. The facts must weigh most heavily in any judgement. This ‘intent’ BS just gave any slimeball big mouth to slander anybody at will, right Schiff head?

I like this quote by President Trump. It is at the 37:37 mark. “If I’d listened to John Bolton then we would be in World War 5 right now.” HA!

This is a great interview. He said that the major forest fires in CA are the result of no forest management. It is not climate change (spit). It is pol’s using the greens to do NOTHING. The water scarcity in CA has nothing to with water scarcity. They have plenty of water, but, because of some fish then they cannot use it. Again, the pol’s are using the greens. The true reason they are doing this is to increase taxes and rates on the people of CA, in my opinion. It is a way to get more money!