Tonight President Donald J. Trump heads to Minnesota for a campaign event at Bemidji Aviation Services in Bemidji, MN. The anticipated start time is 7:00pm ET – Livestream Links Below.

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

297 Responses to President Trump Holds Great American Comeback Rally and Peaceful Protest – Bemidji, Minnesota – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Patience says:

“Slow ?”
    or
    “Sleepy Joe?”

~> creepy Joe

2. Patience says:

What a natural…. OMG!!!!

>I LOVE me MY President Donald J Trump !

3. Patience says:

….”Biden can’t carry his jock strap”
    ROTFLing !!!!

4. WY Farmer's Wife says:

Do you ALL see the guy behind Trump – choking, coughing, taking his mask down, looking at his watch? Secret service needs to get him the hell out of there!! How do we make that happen?

• mot2grls says:

They are not as close to him as it looks. Relax.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

Yep, those people are probably about 60 or 70 feet away. I don’t know why, but tv makes them look much closer.
        I went to a TRUMP rally at an airport in murphysboro IL and the people were wayyyy back there (the VIP section). I vcr’d it & it looks like they are at arms length to President TRUMP.
        The President is standing at the podium with a large moat below & around him. The SS is in that moat.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

he might be SS

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

He hides behind his sign while coughing – the guy to his right and the woman to his left are wanting him OUT of there he has glasses on his ball cap and and a blue mask.

• Serena says:

I have never seen a person fiddling with a mask the way he is doing.

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

and he is like allergic to his leather jacket or something – shaking his arms – he’s freaky! Sneezed on the guy next to him!! NOT SS!

• RyderLee says:

He looks to me like he is Shaking his
            Jacket Sleeves Down over his Hands .
            Saw him look like he was putting up his collar also . He looks like he is Trying to Keep himself Completely Covered , EXCEPT for when he Sneezes , then he Pulls his Mask Down ! He also may have to go pottee 😁

Full Disclosure : I’ve always been kind of a Germaphobe , although , with a little age on me , I’m Not as Bad as I Was 😛
            Still , I Probably Would have had to Move Away from that guy just like I do in the grocery store if someone is coughing and sneezing . Not because of the China Virus /// Just because I Don’t want to get Sick ! Gah !

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

So, we can watch on live TV, things going on behind our President that could be harmful or deadly and we can do NOTHING?

• bcsurvivor2 says:

No worries, i f we can see it so can SS… everyone is vetted when they are near our POTUS. That guy is in no way a threat.

• WhiteBoard says:

relax crowd control electromag wave machines – are pointed at the crowd at all times.

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

Sorry, I generally respect your comments – but when someone is being that WEIRD they need to be Removed – he was either sick or being a diversion on purpose!! The people on either side of him were appalled by his behavior.

• WhiteBoard says:

I’m trying to be to positive.

you are right actually. Its good to be alert! our complacency got us Obama and worse.

thank you for the feedback! =]

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

Thank you 🙂 I knew you were awesome!!

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

I was 14 years old, home from school (sick) sitting cross-legged in front of the black & white TV, in my PJ’s when either the live or news alert came on that JFK had been shot. Even then, my family was Republican but he was still our elected President – I started crying and have been super-sensitive to the fragility of life every since.

• frances says:

I saw his face at one point, I think he is a teenager, they can never be still for more than two minutes 🙂

5. WSB says:

“Biden can’t carry his jockstrap.”

President Donald J. Trump, September 19, 2020

6. bcsurvivor2 says:

I am completely amazed about POTUS’ communication style. He has a way to speak to us. Completely connects.
    Watching rally after rally in the past few days…every rally is unique.
    MAGA

7. 1togetready says:

Maybe the only one with this question. Why is the Trump Live Stream and OANN showing different people behind the president? Same angle, slight distance difference, etc. but different people?

• All Too Much says:

The slight difference, expanded over the distance between the cameras, the speaker, and the crowd, is enough to capture a segment to the left or right of the image behind the speaker caught by the other camera. It is is a pretty good distance between camera and the speaker, and then another decent distance between the podium and the crowd. Draw it out on paper and see where each camera image ends up. Have the lines from each camera cross where the speaker is, and continue the lines out to the crowd, Visualize : X
      Cameras at the bottom of the lines, crowd in the back at the top of the lines.

8. Patience says:

…1 to 4

Definately 1

9. Patience says:

What a terrific way to spend a September, 2020 Friday night.
    >MAGA

The best IS yet to come

10. Patience says:

“good genes”
    “race horse”

Tomorrow’s leftist Head line: Racist remark

11. WhiteBoard says:

whether POTUS makes a comment on RUTH or not, the media will say he didnt

its best he stays on message and Wins, after the election he can show additional sympathy.

12. tuskyou says:

“I haven’t said this in a long time……. We’re gonna keep on winning and you’re gonna get so tired of winning”. A blast from the not so distant past ☺️

13. Patience says:

WE will MAGA

14. Patience says:

My goodness…. HOW many people are there??????

15. Patience says:

The Preside3nt just spoke befiore boarding the plane.
    Was it about RG?

16. TreeSloth says:

Wow! RSBN announces at end of “Peaceful Protest” that RBG has died!

17. JEM says:

I’ve seen every Trump rally on CTH, thank you Sundance!
    What I want to say, though, is that every one of them was better than the next. This rally was no exception. I’m blown away! Is this even, practically speaking, possible? Well, yes it is!

18. fred5678 says:

New acronym — WBSTBN

World’s Best Story Teller, Bar None

I’ve been watching rallies since the beginning, attended/worked at 7 in Pensacola/Mobile,
    and this was BEST EVAH!!

19. PaulCohen says:

Good heavens, once again Biden is just babbling ….. his mind is really going….. this is so sad but he MUST not be President!!!

20. MelH says:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/15/watch-7000-participate-laredo-trump-train-event/amp/ Treepers, for fun watch the 7,000 car parade i Laredo Texas for our President!!!!

21. MustangBlues says:

Wham bam super dam!! Heavy advice in need of a target.

President Trump should do x, yes and President Trump should do y, and of course you know what President Trump should do is z, and really we all know that President Trump should begin at the beginning and do A,

But not forget the President Trump’s son’s name begins with a B, so President Trump should do B, and would not the the President want to do all the ABCs in rapid succession to avoid China and Russia do ABC before President Trump?

Yes, for sure President Trump should do, according to the I, making the should do comment.

Reality made by imagination never fails to satisfy.

I say let President Trump be President Trump,
    He seems to be really good at being President Trump.

22. wodiej says:

Look at that crowd and tell me liberals are having fits of agony.

23. wodiej says:

Peaceful protest…hahaha. The liberals continue failing.

His speeches have been extra good at his rallies this time around. They are filled w bits of humor, a touch of humility, confidence always, and a stellar list of what he has done for this country and the American people. I like his new approach. I have never been so proud of a US President in my life.

I pray for you always President Trump.

24. TwoLaine says:

I really like these happy, crowd-filled night sky photos and videos from around the country. That is the real America.

Not the fake stuff we get from NYC, D.C. and CA all the time.

25. lambgraham says:

The first company that has t-shirts with Biden holding a jock strap with Pence’s name on it will make a lot $$$$.