President Trump First Reaction to News of Justice Ginsburg Passing…

The death of supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was announced while President Trump was holding a campaign rally.

At the conclusion of the rally President Trump approached the media and found out for the first time that Justice Ginsburg had passed.  This was his immediate reaction:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Activist Judges, Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

557 Responses to President Trump First Reaction to News of Justice Ginsburg Passing…

1. TwoLaine says:

Pure grace and class.

He holds all the cards. He’s put out his list of potential nominees, twice.

Creepy Joe, crickets…

2. bertdilbert says:

We will soon know how much Ginsberg played into Pelosi’s planned contested election by how drunk she is in her next public appearance. I suspect she will noticeably be three sheets to the wind.

• Ninja7 says:

bertdilbert,
      Only three??🤔🤔

Man is on earth,GOD is in Heaven. Man makes plans and GOD laughs. 😁🤣😅

• bertdilbert says:

Three sheets is max…

“Sailors at that time had a sliding scale of drunkenness; three sheets was the falling over stage; tipsy was just ‘one sheet in the wind’, or ‘a sheet in the wind’s eye’. An example appears in the novel The Fisher’s Daughter, by Catherine Ward, 1824:

“Wolf replenished his glass at the request of Mr. Blust, who, instead of being one sheet in the wind, was likely to get to three before he took his departure.”

• Ninja7 says:

bertdilbert,
          Treepers are the BEST, can learn a lot.🤗😁

• TwoLaine says:

I guess Nitwit Tehran Nan was 1 sheet to the wind then at her illicit hair blow out appointment. She couldn’t handle one step down without putting a death grip on the wall.

• NC Patriot says:

Ease up twol.aine—–she is 80—-as am I. 5 months ago I was walking on my gravel walkway–nothing to hold on to. I twisted my ankle, then the knee and fell b/c my femur snapped in two! So——she is wise to be careful——–

Just my $.02

• TwoLaine says:

Not gonna’ ease up on his person, ever. She reaps what she sows. She should retire. NOW.

You, I’m sorry to hear about. I am of the wounded walking clan too.

I had older neighbors who used to race each other to the mailbox. One day they both ended up in the hospital. 😉

• roddrepub says:

I wouldn’t doubt that Pelosi had a plan, but I hope it’s starting to implode.

• Linda K. says:

RBG or whoever has been voting for her the past session.

• TwoLaine says:

I wonder if RBG cast her vote before she died. 😉

• TwoLaine says:

NOPE! Not eligible.

District of Columbia

Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The District of Columbia will mail all active registered voters a mail-in ballot at their registered address beginning the first week in October. You can also vote in person. The District of Columbia offers early voting.

Dates and deadlines

Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
          The deadline to register online to vote is Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
          The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (received by) Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
          The deadline to register in person to vote is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
          The early voting period runs from Tuesday, October 27, 2020 to Monday, November 2, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
          You can also register and vote on Election Day.

How much do you want to bet that her ballot is already printed, will be mailed to her and will be voted?

3. armie says:

Playing in the background, Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer”.

• grlangworth says:

I saw this as well. She was an amazing woman, who led an amazing life. Sad that it is over.

• All Too Much says:

You could see and hear real emotion as he was was speaking and the news was sinking in.
        Greatest president ever.

• Peoria Jones says:

Did you want her to live forever? ‘Cuz that’s how long she would’ve sucked that SC seat dry, letting her lefty minions do her bidding.

It’s not like she died before her time – nor before making enormous radical changes in the world. She accomplished “more” than most of us will ever have the chance.

• Ken Lawson says:

I have no doubt that right now she is realizing her mistakes and regretting those “accomplishments”. Now, when it’s too late to change what a person has done in their life, is when people find out that there’s no second chance. Unless something happened in the last moments of her life to change things (and we’ll never know in this life if it did), she’s got to be really regretting the things she did.

• Somewhere in the Bible God says “your thoughts are not my thoughts”. I wonder whether for God the moment of death is the same as we humans perceive it to be. So many times we hear of people who were pronounced dead who later revive.

• Raghn Crow says:

Isaiah 55: 8-9
              “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
              neither are your ways my ways,”
              declares the Lord.
              “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
              so are my ways higher than your ways.

Ruth Bader G supported abortion in a big way. Glad I don’t have to judge her.

• Ken Lawson says:

I tend to doubt the idea of someone being revived from a true death. The Bible tells us that man is appointed once to die and then face judgment. It does not say that we can face death more than once, but only once. I suspect we don’t really know exactly how death works. I think there is mystery in death that we humans do not and cannot understand. I choose to trust God’ Word over what humans think. God says that what is wisdom to us is folly to God. We’re basically extremely ignorant and think way too highly of ourselves.

• Kroesus says:

The Holy Bible speaks of dominion in Hell as the second or spiritual death. That is why Jesus tells the rich man he must be “born again” and the man is confused whereby Jesus explains it is a spiritual rebirth that is required to enter into Heaven.

• Raghn Crow says:

The longer you do X in life, the harder it gets to change from X later in life, and next to impossible to repent of X, even at death. You have to accept you spent life doing X, and X was evil, and your life a fraud. Or that it hurt (or in the case of abortion: KILLED) others. That’s hard to do. In C.S. Lewis’ That Hideous Strength, Dr Frost in the last second of life willfully threw himself back into his arrogant conceits.

Just sayin’.

• NC Patriot says:

She did much for woman’s rights——–but think of all the unborn babies who lost their lives before they even had a chance!

4. WhiteBoard says:

that statement tells me everything – he is ready to go to war – he is “presenting his public face” and playing this for the win.

We know he is a moral man, and feels for the death of anyone. but we also know he was informed of this before the media told him.

If this is the first time he was informed acutally – then WOW, what a respecter of the other team ( and a respecter of the individual human), in this game of politics.

I am now more convinced he is going to take the Swamp out that I ever have been, with this.

• Ken Lawson says:

Actually it was confirmed that he wasn’t informed before the media told him. His staff had not had a chance to speak to him and so when the media said it he was surprised.

• Raghn Crow says:

The President is prepared. And also, this will discombobulate the Dems. They had a huge scenario lined up, game-planed it to death, like the Japanese Navy ran games before Midway, but like the Jap Navy’s Midway plan, the Dem plan was intricate, convoluted, and had too many “moving parts”. Now everything is turned head-over-heels for them. To continue the WWII metaphor, stopping the President nominating a conservative Justice will be their Singapore. (I.e. They’ll concentrate so much energy and resources to stop the President that they’ll lose not only Singapore, but their would-be empire, as well.)

5. sundance says:

6. sundance says:

• lackawaxen123 says:

the voters have picked a President … the current one …

• All Too Much says:

Watching that video reminded me.
        Remember the big guy, a nurse(?), who was a familiar figure walking behind Hillary during the 2016 campaign? The theory, among some, was he was a nurse carrying her vital medications. It was during the period she couldn’t remain standing upright.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I saw what I thought looked a lot like Hillary’s nurse, walking in the same way behind Biden as Hillary’s guy did behind her. Look at the end of the Biden video above, and there he is again. Probably not, but Hillary was a was walking medical disaster zone, and Biden a mental one. A body man makes sense for both.

• New Nonna, Again!!! 🤗 says:

He couldn’t even take any questions ??
          And yea, nice wings in your hair, sleepy joe. Or are your horns poking out?

• Lucille says:

As I recall, the man who was with Hillary is a medic connected to the Secret Service. She was definitely going through some health problems at the time and may still be. If he actually was SS, then he certainly was an unusually partisan member.

• Simple Citizen says:

We should all realize that the man has “bedhead” (notice the hair wings) and that is his pajama shirt under the suit jacket.

• Michael Brower says:

Am I the only person that has noticed how badly he has been slurring his words lately?

• MIKE says:

No. And also the shortness of breath.

• mr.piddles says:

Not alone. For many weeks now, I can barely make out what he’s saying… gibberish or no gibberish. The words just aren’t coming out of his mouth. Then when he tries to mumble through that stupid mask… forget about it. I often have to rewind his video clips to get the other half of his sentences…. and I have pretty good ears!

Back in the day, Howie Carr tagged Boston’s Mayor Menino with the nickname “Mumbles Menino”. Seriously, check out the video titled “Classic Mumbles Menino Interviews” on Youtube. It’s hilarious.

So I might have to adopt something similar… Mumbles McBiden?

• old deplorable owl says:

Verry interesting the way he mauled his mask after removing it, then wandered off without one at the end.
          I’d bet some serious coin could be made by making “prop masks” from T-shirt material for use in front of press cameras without inhibiting speech or breathing.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Joe is not correct on process times.

• MVW says:

Obama did not wait, but Joe’s memory is gone and the piece of paper in front is what he is reading. Who wrote the words is his handlers.

BTW, Joe, it was the Democrats that changed the Senate rules that will enable the selection to proceed after Trump makes his pick. Business will proceed.

• MVW says:

One more thing, Justice Ginsberg could have retired when her health failed, yet she did not. Pure politics. How the rest follows should reflect that too, just the other side of that coin.

• konradwp1 says:

That was simply awful. I don’t believe he even understood who he was reading lines about. He needed the page to remember her name each time!

How on earth could this shell of a man be a presidential candidate ?!

• konradwp1 says:

How on earth could this shell of a man be a presidential candidate ?!

• ILOT says:

This clip is an important reminder that we have to listen to the left, as painful as it may be,. At the 1:08 mark joe says it as it is for activism: ….”she moved herself into a position where she could “CHANGE” the law of the land”…

suffice it to say that is activism in a few short words. Her responsibility as an Associate Supreme Court Justice was to interpret law, not create or otherwise change.

RIP Justice Ginsberg, but the Republic will not miss your contributions which were clearly antithetical to our founding, up to an including your final decisions to remain on the court in such a frail state.

7. mayflowerchild says:

It’s impeachment payback time !!!

8. Friskycat says:

Comment placed in wrong place! This is just cold! Evil, advertises this way!

9. evergreen says:

She evidently was a very strong woman, perseverant, and accomplished prior to her SC role. All well and good. At the same time, it matters in the big scheme of things that all of that talent and tenacity is well applied toward appropriate behaviors and pursuits in the best interest of the nation. I fundamentally disagreed with many of her viewpoints. I don’t dislike the woman, and I do love my country, so I am content that the lady got her good run at life’s challenges and blessings, and I am also looking forward to someone else to follow in her stead for equally valid aspirations to place the nation back on a more healthful path.

10. mugdiller says:

He probably knew it was imminent as he released his SC picks last week. Hope he and McConnell have a plan – this is one of the stickiest political situations in our nation’s history. As Mao said, “political power grows out of the barrel of a gun”. The Left and their billionaire sponsors have taken this to heart and threaten violence now for anything that doesn’t go their way. We may soon see what our Senate is made of.

• PVCDroid says:

Let them threaten. We’re suck of it and know they will be irrational on any issue. Makes them look like the idiots and malcontents that should be nowhere near power.

Even if we don’t get a pick confirmed until after inaguration, we are in a better position with the election since the SC lost one liberal that could have voted in favor of fake mail in voting lawsuits. Hopefully that’s the right logic.

• leavemygunsalone says:

I agree, my guess she has been under Hospice care, once you reach that stage there is no going back. DC knew it was coming to an end for their precious Ginny. Chuck made no qualms about it.

11. grlangworth says:

God bless RBG.

12. My Name is Mudd says:

Wow. The Donald is just such a classy mature adult. Been such a long time since we had anyone like that in the White House. God bless this man. And PLEASE God, continue to bless this nation. I know you made a covenant with George Washington and I seriously pray daily that you never turn your face away from us. For then we are truly doomed.

• Contrarymary says:

I agree mudd, but it seems America has turned their face away from Him. Our elected leaders and the Supreme Court have taken this country away from The God of our founding through laws directly contradicting His. He will bless individuals, but our nation, as a whole is on its way to a major trip to the woodshed. “To whom much is given, much shall be required”. We have been blessed with much. It seems to be the way with every great nation. They forget from whom the blessings flow and get pompous and haughty.

• Raghn Crow says:

St. Paul, from Romans 1:

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. …

Sound familiar?

13. gingergal says:

This moment touched me! The music, the genuine sorrow, it was perfect!

14. Troublemaker10 says:

• My Name is Mudd says:

That’s by far the biggest legacy a president can hope for. I’ve no ill wishes for RBG and I pray she finds solace in the next life. But I truly hope we can get judges that will interpret the constitution as written. Just amazes me, just a no brainer.

• Robert Smith says:

Mitch said Trump’s nominee will get a vote.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I bet Teddy boy is wishing he hadn’t acted like such a turncoat at the 2016 RNC. Remember what he put them though? I do. And I bet Trump
      Does too.

That said, he’s got a brilliant legal mind.

• Contrarymary says:

Josh hawley also has a brilliant legal mind and I believe would be consistently constitutional. I vote for hawley.

• Raghn Crow says:

We might need Josh in the Senate more. That place is a desperate dump. Also, since RBG was a woman, the President will almost certainly nominate a woman. Amy Coney Barrett would be my guess, FWIW.

• Contrarymary says:

Sorry, raghn, but I don’t trust her. Right now, the court is split 50%/50% between Jewish and Catholic. The difference would be that the Catholic Church teaches that the pope is Gods figurehead on earth and even has the power to change the Bible, that he is infallible. So the question would be, would Amy seek God’s wisdom and stick to the constitution, or would she seek the popes? John Roberts was raised and schooled by the jesuits, and we know how he’s turned out. Not everyone who calls themselves Christian, is. Just take a look at pelosi and Biden, who can twist the scriptures to justify any evil stance they prefer.

• technoaesthete says:

Mary, you are mistaken about the Catholic Church. The Pope is God’s vicar, not figurehead; he doesn’t have the power to change the Bible and he is only infallible on matters of faith or morals.

• Ted, your nominated. As PDJT said Ted you will get confirmed 100-0 because the dims want you out of the Senate.

15. Kaco says:

RIP Justice Ginsberg

No question, we need a replacement quickly. This election will be contested by Biden’s 400+ lawyers at the ready. Hillary said Biden shouldn’t concede. All kinds of fraud going on. We need this replacement as they are planning on a long drawn out election they want to eventually win. We can’t have a seat missing for this. Dems want to stack the court, they would do it themselves, Look what they’ve done already in every angle they can get to hurt the country. They are out for blood and absolute power. Hopefully, this seat replacement will neutralize Roberts, too, he can side with the minority.

I pray God continues to watch over this country and help get it on the right track.

• All Too Much says:

The Democrats threaten to pack the Court is BidenHarris wins.
      Fight back with the same ferocity and replace RBG tonight, if possible.

If the Supreme Court has eight sitting justices when the election disputes get into its docket, a four-four split on any decision is a result the Republic very well might not survive. The Court must have nine justices, regardless how it eventually rules. Otherwise, without an odd number, and an even spilt in the SOTUS decision(s), the decisions in the underlying federal cases, decided by the federal circuit courts, remain valid. There will be differences between those circuits requiring SCOTUS determination, and a four-four SCOTUS won’t do that, leaving different circuits ruling differently on the election outcome. What could possibly go wrong?

• Ninja7 says:

All Too Much,
        Totally agree with you on your assessment. Four, four split decisions would be a problem.

We know of the chaos that the left has planned for contesting the election.

We also know that the left is going be extremely difficult to deal with. The last conformation will be a tea party, compared to what they will bring into this.

• Raghn Crow says:

This earthquake-level political news will discombobulate the Demorats. It’s become a hill they have to die on, and everything else will falter (as when Sauron realized his ring was at the Cracks of Doom — he forgot everything else in his panic). They had a huge war plan lined up, remember, and they game-planed it to death, just as the Japanese Navy ran games before Midway, but like the Jap Navy’s Midway plan, the Dem plan was intricate, convoluted, and had too many “moving parts”. Now the the cards are scattered and they have to focus on a desperate game of “pick up” — nothing worse then an intricate plan suddenly wrecked by the unexpected. That old Prussian field marshal (Graf Helmuth Karl Bernhard von Moltke: 1800-1891) was perfectly correct: no plan survives the first five minutes of battle.

16. Bone Fish says:

Justice Ginsburg was a RevCom of focus, commitment and shear will. Something conservatives (milk toast freedom lovers) know little about.

17. Right to reply says:

I have no sympathy. She may have known the law, but she worked to destroy it physically, and morally. Replace her next week, and elect Trump!

18. jbrickley says:

Classy, you would not hear that from the opposition who are consumed by hate. We definitely disagreed with Justice Ginsburg in many instances. But we don’t wish her ill will. When it’s time for Trump to shed the mortal coil, remember this moment. See the hate and vitriol for what it is. See the panic and hate in the coming days.

• Rhoda R says:

jbrickley: See the panic and hate being spewed by the left today! They are furious (and have been even during the Obama Administration) with her for not retiring and letting Obama nominate her replacement.

• Raghn Crow says:

Indeed, that evil crew! They’re ghouls gnawing on the bones of t heir own dead, purely out of spite. We must move Heaven and Earth to keep them from the presidency and Congress and the Courts.

19. Dorothea Brooke says:

Donald Trump is a changed man from many years ago. The Left does not permit redemption or grace unless they grant it or extend it. He is a fundamentally great man and a good man. Ted Cruz gave a great reason to name and confirm a Justice prior to the election, but since at least 3 Senators have already indicated that they will not confirm, isn’t a better option to give the names and let those names motivate the Trump base to run to the polls? I am an attorney, and it is horrible that we now know in advance the way in which a certain Justice will rule or the ideology to which a certain Justice adheres. That is wrong and violates all judicial tenets and ethics.

• Julian says:

Presumably those 3 Senators include Susan Collins and other Senators in danger of losing in November.

I don’t see why the vote for confirmation couldn’t be after the election in that case. Why couldn’t it be November 5 or November 11?

• Perot Conservative says:

Democrats have promised lawyers, confusion, protests, lawsuits, etc. The Supremes may decide it … Can’t be 4-4.

• clive hoskin says:

Why should President Trump wait????The DemocRATS WILL NOT WAIT.They would not care what so ever,so why should Trump??????Full steam ahead and to hell with what these leftards want.

• Raghn Crow says:

No, he cannot wait. He must have a nominee “on the table” so the Dems can focus their firepower on her. (Amy Coney Barrett? It’ll probably be a woman.) They MUST be distracted from their convoluted ballot-harvesting/vote stealing BLM/Antifa-in-the streets plan to disrupt/steal the election. This is truly an “Act of God” in so many ways. The President must act, and with celerity.

And PS, FWIW, I think it is a sign. Providential.

• MichiganMark says:

Donald Trump is the President. RBG died during the President’s current term. It’s President Trumps pick. EZPZ

• Lady Sid says:

TN US Senator Lamar Alexander (R) is NOT running for re-election, as he’s finishing a not very illustrious second term in the US Senate. He’s so old that he’s a “Bushie,” just doesn’t care for Donald Trump — so, not really sure how he will vote re: SCOTUS appointment to replace Ginsburg. He may very well vote for the Trump pick IMO if he doesn’t want his name to go down in infamy in his VERY pro-Trump home state. The Republican candidate for Senate to replace Alexander, Bill Hagerty, has all his signs reading “Endorsed by Trump.” No one is really asking to have their picture taken with Alexander these days. We have very conservative Marsha Blackburn elected two yrs ago, replacing Bob Corker, a little Republican weasel who turned on Trump when he didn’t ask him to serve as Secretary of State.

20. Blind no Longer says:

Whew lawd!!!!!! Doug Collins!!!!!

21. WIVoter says:

Tonight makes me think of a paraphrase of that Joseph Stalin quote: One death is a tragedy but 60 million deaths is a statistic. Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death is a tragedy an 60 millions abortions is a statistic. i also think it shows that most of these politicians, pundits and conservative activists are fakes and don’t really think abortion is the abomination from HELL it really is- The slaughter of the innocent.

22. Troublemaker10 says:

23. PaulCohen says:

• Deplorable Canuck says:

Yeh that is precisely the effect the Dems want. Don’t proceed for fear of rocky confirmations. I say, no, proceed anyway!

• Rhoda R says:

Hearings are not required. In fact, they are a fairly recent development. All that is required is for the Senators to have a chance to meet with and evaluate any SC candidate before there is a full Senate vote. Note that I said ‘chance’ and not ‘requirement’. Dems can’t delay the vote by refusing to meet with a candidate.

24. rpcoastie says:

Meanwhile over at the Clinton household, Hillary downs another shot, throws a lamp at Bill and screams…”First Floyd, then Lewis and now Ginsburg. People will be tired of big funerals when I finally kick thebucket.”

25. Morehopeful says:

What a difference between the two responses. President Trump learned about it from the press and responded in a very sincere and thoughtful manner. His statement was the same. No mention of politics and focused on respecting the person she was. Polar opposite with Biden his prepared remarks went straight to politics although I would expect nothing less from the Demoncrats.

26. Blind no Longer says:

Never forget what the Left really is concerned about right now. Power and control. President Trump was much more respectful about her passing than most of those who claim to love and admire her. Don’t forget this…there are thousands of reactions just like this on the twitter universe.

27. Bubby says:

Then there’s this to deal with!

28. Troublemaker10 says:

There may be a political price to pay if Repubs push for a fast confirmation.

However, based on the vile threats I’ve seen coming from the left with their “burn it all down,” announcements if Trump confimation goes forward…..

that the added vile rhetoric and violence from the left will do more damage to democrats than the Senate constitutionally confirming a scotus judge will do to Republicans.

• hazelnut22 says:

• Linda K. says:

Look what being nice did for George Bush. He never defended himself and the ate him alive. Now everyone, dem and republican, despise him.
        President Trump will nominate and move forward with a replacement for Ginsberg as he should.

• bodieisland says:

Troublemaker10, “Political Price” ?? You’re worried about political prices?? Oblather spied on Candidate DJT campaign, General Flynn is running thru hell for 4 yrs, Popadopolis went to jail, Stone, Manafort, etc, etc, etc…………..ruined, or in jail, bankrupt, reputations smeared,, Impeached POTUS, loss of rights…..1st, 2nd, 4th, etc, etc, put under house arrest, silenced, muzzled, babies murdered in their own beds. My memory fails me at this hour, but how much more of a “Political price” must God fearing Americans put up with to take back our country from DOMESTIC TERRORISTS? We have nothing to fear but fear itself, and the time for war is now. I intend to fight for my Country, and the he!! with PC. Full speed ahead………..#GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE

29. Nigella says:

My two cents… If the President doesn’t choose a replacement the Dems will be hyper enthused to vote for Biden to fill that spot with an ultra lib….. If Trump picks a replacement the dems will be demoralized…

30. Nigella says:

RIP to Ms. Ginsberg…That being said RIP to the thousands of unborn who died due to her rulings…

31. jbrickley says:

One who knows God cannot possibly fathom her fate.

32. Sherri Young says:

I agree…

33. Retired IG says:

Oh my. What a day for the left. Kind of like the wooden roller coaster at Conneaut Lake Park in PA. First it was “Oh Happy Day” that the State Supreme Court ruled the Wofe could delay vote counting. Was working myself up to a migraine over that one until I realized the Judge that wrote the opinion quoted the PA Constitution incorrectly in her decision.It doesn’t make room for late voter’s. Nice.
    On topic, I think MOST of us know that not a one of us gets out of here alive. It was Ruth Gader Ginsburg’s time. I thought my Mother was going to die about 50 times after her stroke but she last 11 years. RIP Ruth Ginsburg.
    President Trump is the only one in the room I’m in behaving with class and civility. Ted Cruz sees an opportunity. For what? To paint President Trump as an asshole opportunist? And Biden, why did they even bother to wake him up? Jesu. RBG’s body isn’t even cold yet. And these men are yakking their heads off about another circus confirmation hearing.
    I can bet for many of the Anti-Trumper’s of all stripes pleasuring their emotional pain tonight. What about our plans for the future, etc., etc, ad naseum. Many will be praying to their porcelain Buddha’s. And wake up and do it all over again when they realize it wasn’t just a bad dream.
    Just like they’ve been doing to all of us for all these years.

• Raghn Crow says:

A number of reasons exist for the President to appoint someone quickly — and not be “an opportunist” — for example, at this crucial time, we need a full court to deal with what’s coming. Though of course I confess a nomination now would mainly throw the Dems off their game. They were all set to spring their complicated election-stealing plan, and now this. They’re discombobulated now, frothing with rage at the late Ginsburg, actually, and raging too — soon — that they have a doofus, demented candidate (and the deeply unlikable Harris is no better now than Biden was in his best days!) who cannot remotely debate President Trump. Or even talk clearly, or coherently!

This is, in other words, a God-given opportunity.

34. JimFromNH2 says:

Wasn’t there a meeting earlier this week in the SKIF by Intelligence committee leaders? (Rubio, McConnell, Schumer, etc.)
    Wondering if the word came out then that RBG was close to passing.
    Could be a trial balloon today by Mitch about a pre-January vote to see if the Dems are willing to reach some deal…

35. Jimmy Jack says:

Trump should really make the left go insane and nominate recent aGeorgetown law grad Tiffany Trump.

Rotfl

36. McSally was appointed to take McCain’s Senate seat, which would not be up to re-election until 2022. This Nov.3 is a Special Election for her. If she lost, Mark Kelly would be swore in the very next day, which would add great difficulty to voting after Nov. 3.

• WSB says:

This situarion is a gift to McSally, and she had better take advantage of the fact that a conservative judge should be confirmed prior to Election Day. She should run on this by 4 AM this morning.

37. Blind no Longer says:

This is spot on!!! President Trump has to have a full court! The Dems have said how this election is going to be handled. Remember Cankles said Joe don’t ever concede…because the mail in ballots are going to turn this in to 2000 FL recount.

38. Retired IG says:

I don’t know about that meeting. And Mitch is not a turtle. He’s a turkey vulture. Mitch is circling the skies always looking for some dead meat, or something he thinks is close to dying to feast on. Doesn’t appear that he needs to feed his already power hungry ego. It’s big enough. What a loser. NOT A LEADER.

39. Perot Conservative says:

Bigger picture, folks.

We’ll potentially have John Durham Indictments dropping, while Congress mulls the RGB replacement. Along with Riots, police being hunted, etc.

We only need the locusts.

40. Jimmy Jack says:

Let’s keep in mind all the cases upcoming on top of what we know Dems plan to be a contested election that ends up in the Supreme Court. Obamacare and several immigration cases as well.

Let’s pray for an honest person who is a strict constructionist.

Oct.:
    1. Carney v. Adams: Constitutionality of the judiciary structure established by the Constitution of Delaware
    2. TX v. NM: Water dispute
    3. Rutledge v. PCMA: Interpretation of ERISA preemption
    4. Tanzin v. Tanvir: Muslim 1A/RFRA case
    5. Ford v. Montana: State court jurisdiction
    6. Google v. Oracle: API copyrights
    7. Chicago v. Fulton: Bankruptcy law
    8. US v. Briggs: UCMJ statute of limitations for rape
    9. Pereida v. Barr: Deportation case
    10. Torres v. Madrid: Whether an unsuccessful unwarranted arrest violates 4A
    Nov.:
    1. USFWS v. Sierra Club: Whether USFWS has to release unreleased drafts for regulations under FOIA
    2. Salinas v. USRRB: Definition of “final decision”
    3. Borden v. US: Definition of “use of force”
    4. Jones v. MS: 8A restrictions on life imprisonment for juveniles
    5. Fulton v. Philadelphia: Whether Philadelphia can ban charities which oppose same-sex marriage
    6. Brownback v. King: Federal Tort Claims Act
    7. Niz-Chavez v. Barr: Stop-time rule
    8. TX v. CA: Obamacare
    Dec.:
    1. Van Buren v. US: Doxxing
    2. Edwards v. Vannoy: Retroactivity of Ramos v. Louisiana (prisoner release)
    3. Nestle v. Doe: Alien Tort Statute
    4. CIC Services v. IRS: Whether the Anti-Injunction Act outlaws not only suing to avoid taxes, but also regulations established by the IRS that aren’t taxes
    5. DoJ v. House Cmte on the Judiciary: Whether impeachment is a “judicial proceeding” for federal legal purposes
    6. Hungary v. Simon: Foreign Sovereign Immunity
    7. Germany v. Philipp: FSI
    8. Facebook v. Duguid: Definition of “automatic telephone dialing system”
    9. Henry Schein Inc. v. Archer and White Sales Inc.: Arbitration
    10. Collins v. Mnuchin: FHFA constitutionality
    Later:
    1. FTC v. Credit Bureau Center: Whether a district court can order the return of illegally obtained money under the FTC Act
    2. Albence v. Guzman Chavez: Which law covers one specific deportation
    3. Uzuegbunam v. Preczewski: Definition of “moot”

LET’S GET CONSERVATIVE RULINGS!

41. Han Solo says:

Posted earlier on the push for funding and hashtag trending “Get Mitch or Die” that went to ActBlue

Sry, but this was planned (i.e., assisted along for max effect)…here’s the result

42. Han Solo says:

In the meantime, left doing lefty things…enjoy

43. Troublemaker10 says:

44. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

My fear is that this will sway some of the suburb Moms we were winning back. They will shreik at the prospect of losing their sacred abortions.

Ammo and food….the Marxist will be going bonkers.

• dawg says:

Are abortions a big thing for suburban moms?

Id say it was a bigger thing for urban youth.

• Lady Sid says:

Abortion is a sacrament for college-educated white women. Not so much for inner city dwelling single mothers of color. They get real money for HAVING babies — not killing them!

• Kroesus says:

…except 32% of abortions are conducted on BLACK women. who represent approximately 6.5% of the population. That does sound like an awful lot of “inner city dwelling single mothers of color.”

45. Tiffthis says:

Everything he said was true and respectful 💯 A leader thru and thru

46. Troublemaker10 says: