President Trump First Reaction to News of Justice Ginsburg Passing…

The death of supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was announced while President Trump was holding a campaign rally.

At the conclusion of the rally President Trump approached the media and found out for the first time that Justice Ginsburg had passed.  This was his immediate reaction:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Activist Judges, Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

557 Responses to President Trump First Reaction to News of Justice Ginsburg Passing…

1. Derangement Syndrome says:

First he heard of it from a reporter.

This was predictable, to up the rage level on the left to infinity. They have to nominate a judge, can’t have a 4-4 tie during a potentially contested election.

• David M Kitting says:

Derangement syndrome,
      If you honestly believe that there is actually an election ‘contest’ for 2020, then I honestly believe your screen name is appropriate. I believe neither.

• Bar Wind says:

Fear not treepers. Potus got this. Mitch is corrupt. Mitch wants his tribute. They already cut a deal. That’s what the new scotus list was about. They knew. They made a deal. Mitch already has the votes. Thats why he released his statement tonight. He has the votes. He doesn’t lose big votes. Now the kabuki theatre begins. But always remember. Mitch has the votes already. And since he is up for reelection he will not double cross potus. Mitch already approved Trump’s pick and counted the votes. The hand ringing is all for show.

• Ninja7 says:

Derangement Syndrome,
      Well at least PDJT didn’t get it from the news? Getting it from a reporter is getting it from the news🤔🤔

The games will begin.

Nothing to faze our President Donald J Trump. 🤔🤗🤗

2. kimosaabe says:

POTUS Trump is a class act

3. The Boss says:

President Trump is an amazing person. And leader.

4. Chip Doctor says:

Well, he’s gotta say something nice. But I bet he says something different to Melania🤣🤣

5. F.D.R. in Hell says:

6. noswamp says:

POTUS,
    A real man, not a politician. This is the heartfelt reaction we all expected.

7. romy911 says:

Just as I expected. I have the utmost respect for President Trump.

8. noswamp says:

POTUS,
    A real man, not a politician. This is the heartfelt reaction we all expected.

9. helmhood says:

Donald Trump has exhibited CLASS 100% his entire life. Nothing has changed since being elected President.

10. TonyEuropa says:

NIce reaction, then he went into the plane, sat down, order a tall Diet Coke with a real plastic straw and started making calls. Lots of calls. Fast.

11. ex101st says:

Most normal folks will have the same reaction, sympathy for the family and acknowledgement of her service to the nation. That being said, full speed ahead on a new justice. POTUS is elected to serve a full four years. There are no exceptions in the constitution for politics. You could bet your last dollar that if the shoe were on the other foot, the dems would already have a new nominee. Finally a conservative majority on the court…..take that Roberts.

• ex101st:
      “You bet your last dollar if the shoe were on the other foot etc”
      Exactly! And do you know why the SHOE IS NOT ON THE OTHER FOOT?
      Because Repubs have a MAJORITY MAJORITY MAJORITY! And the Senator that said the President’s nominee would get a Senate vote is RINO MITCH MCCONNELL!
      I had that emphasis only for those that love to Rino-bitch beyond all sense of logic.
      RINO’S MATTER?
      VOTE REPUBLICAN TOP TO BOTTOM!

12. MsDollie says:

POTUS is priceless.

13. Wethal says:

Trump was gracious and apoitical.

Schumer issued a tweet on how the nomination should wait until after the election. Then Schumer tweeted his condolences to the Ginsburg family. Priorities.

14. He handled this with such grace and class….Disappointing the vast majority of the reporters gathered there.

• Kitty-Kat says:

I find it disappointing that so many comments in this thread are dissing that his response was honest and spontaneous and saying that was lying about not knowing.

15. Leon Brozyna says:

The reaction of a real person with real class.

16. What an incredible man, there are lots of things he could have said and yet he chose to honor her with his first words after hearing of her death.

17. Seneca the Elder says:

As usual, our amazing President had a perfect response.

18. MostlyRight says:

How could no one have prepped him on what the media would be hitting him with? Seems like he truly didn’t know, and he handled it with class, but how could that happen?

• MostlyRight, her death isn’t a national emergency so no one interrupted him during the peaceful political protest I suppose.

• Daniel McAfee says:

I saw so many in the crowd trying to tell him… I think he was in an unreachable place as he spoke and as he walked toward the plane. .. How odd it is that in this age it has become so fascinating to watch someone right there in the middle of a crowd, in this case perhaps the most important person in the world, and know that –everyone — knows but him. We have become birds in a flock…

• GB Bari says:

No, I’d bet he knew…his aids and or Security would have informed him immediately.
      But he let the press have their “scoop”. That’s kind of classy on his part as well.

It also gave him a pass on having any prepared remarks, which might have been longer and would be pounced on for more unjust criticism by the bloodthirsty press.

I think he handled it perfectly.

19. 1800e says:

May she rest peacefully. She endured much discomfort. We will move forward toward reestablishing the nation she endeavored to disassemble.

20. 1800e says:

21. Daniel McAfee says:

I like when he raised his hands and closed his eyes before speaking… He had just finished an hour and a half speech at the end of a long day… The rally was still echoing in him… You could see him trying to block it all out and find a place, inside, from which to speak, from which to speak for the whole nation and not just himself…

22. 1800e says:

• RIckA says:

“May she rest peacefully” …. I’ve prayed so. It may difficult with millions of unborn children in Heaven that never experienced life on earth due to her evilness.

23. Jason Ross says:

Seems like half of Twitter is threatening to torch the system tonight because they feel they are losing….

• T2020 says:

They will fall into their own evil traps. They will
      never learn.

• tuskyou says:

I read thru some of the posts–all unhinged, violent and losing their sh*t!

• Simple Ctizen says:

Wow, that was interesting!

So instead of mourning a woman that they supposedly cherished enough to develop a deep “cult of personality” about, they would rather destroy and burn things. What a lovely send off.

The idiot journalist who is inciting riots needs to be arrested or have her nose rearranged. Real tough on twitter, not so much in real life.

An aside, I went down the line and noticed two things:

1. Michael Hayden was in the mix (Mr. Grenell answered him effectively), and that is never good. A neocon and deep statist of the highest order, who would not know patriotism if he was hit in the head with it repeatedly.

2. Tulsi is wearing the red and talking about ballot harvesting. About two months ago I wrote how I could see a positioning of a Nikki / Tulsi ticket, but I was not sure which color it would end up under (could easily go either way and will in fact be another uni-party idea). Guess it will be red.

Not a ticket that I want or would support mind you, but I can see the gaming.

• paper doll says:

Tulsi is not interested in 2place, I’m thinking and sure as heck not behind Niki. The Dem party will come home to mother Tulsi in 2024. She ‘s really all they got after they have destroyed themselves this year.

• Simple Citizen says:

paper doll,

Much respect, but I have to disagree. By 2024, they will be ready to go full clown car (Nancy and Chuck will be long gone, Bernie too), so I did think a Tulsi / Nikki DNC run was unlikely, but have sinced ruled it out.

Tulsi will go back on Rogan, get lots of praise for being so moderate and will “head red”. My guess is she will take the under card for just getting over to the party. So it will more than likely be a Nikki / Tulsi ticket if it ever comes to fruition (remember she is cancelling Netflix when the rest of that party cannot wait to watch little girls being used).

To some degree this is me goofing off a bit, and to some degree I think it is possible, with the cards are being aligned. Too early to say anything conclusively. Alone, neither one of them can beat Noem outright (this is not me saying who I would vote for, but just watching the wind), but together becomes a different story.

Thanks for the reply.

Best,
          Simple Citizen

• slowcobra says:

Dear simple citizen, what does “wearing the red” mean?

• slowcobra says:

Nevermind, I understand it to mean in the conservative/republican manner.

• SimpleCitizen says:

Just a joke to indicate that they may have chosen which banner to fly a Tulsi / Nikki – Nikki / Tulsi ticket under, which might indicate Republican (after all she is also challenging ballot harvesting in the clip — will make some Dems pretty upset).

Honestly, if I am even vaguely correct, it is a uni-party ticket and which party they choose to call it would not matter. It would be either Coke or Pepsi, as both of them would not want one of the other independent parties to try out; they just aren’t big enough names for these ladies.

Thanks for the question.

• Kroesus says:

Nikki Haley is NOT constitutionally nbc qualified. Both of her parents were NON citizens at her birth.

• Robert Smith says:

As opposed to torching the entire system before RBG died anyway.

They’re always going to do what they are going to do. There is no appeasing them. You need to crush them. They would spit on your grave.

• “They’re always going to do what they are going to do.”
        – Exactly… the Martyrs are always changing/growing, but the ‘Do’ and the true purpose behind the ‘Do’ never does.

At least we’ll get a break from BLM worship and Covidism for a bit… although, maybe that is actually a bad thing… hmm..

24. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump’s reaction was very moving upon hearing of RBG’s death.

25. The President showed real class. As always. Quite a difference from the last administration.

26. PaulCohen says:

27. Serpentor says:

Order flags at half staff

I was irate four years ago when all the flags were all the way up following the sudden death of Scalia.

28. Elmer Fudd says:

I’m not President Trump:

• newbietreepper says:

It was either that or the song “I love a parade”.

• MelH says:

Wow, that was fun, never saw the movie! Thanks!

• Robert Smith says:

That doesn’t seem possible.

• MelH says:

I know. I’m embarrassed ! I have 3 kids and 4 grandkids and still have never seen the Wizard of Oz! I have the pop-up book though. I marveled at what Hollywood put into the production, just from the part you put on. Must be a fab movie!

• dawndoe says:

It’s a great movie. It’s not all musical. I think you should give yourself a treat and watch it. I haven’t seen it since I was a kid/teen, we watched it every year when I was a kid. 😊

• AMK says:

Robert, I find your comment to MelH hysterical. Succinct.

I also do not understand how he could not see the Wizard of Oz in his lifetime….However, I have never seen Saving Private Ryan, and apparently that is also unbelievable to some!

• Janie M. says:

Interesting factoid I learned from wiseGEEK (I subscribe to their emails). Anyway, when Dorothy, the scarecrow, lion and tin man fell asleep in the field and it snowed on them…. they didn’t have fake snow back then – it was asbestos. Before they discovered the dangers of asbestos, it was also used in Christmas decorations, fake Christmas trees, etc, as flocking. .

• Kroesus says:

They used to press it into roofing tiles and house siding too. I was exposed in the USN where they used it as an insulative wrap for the steam piping in the engine room where I worked. Once exposed it goes airborne and infiltrates the lungs.

29. Class, nothing but class.

I love this man!!

30. PaulCohen says:

• paper doll says:

lol, don’t forget “hey fat”!

• fionnagh says:

There is a montage of photos of Justice Ginsburg’s life on MSN. I almost fell over when I saw one of the photos. It’s Biden with his arm around the Justice, leaning in to her in a way we all now recognize. Amazingly poor taste to include it. But perhaps its inclusion was deliberate – inferring Biden was best buds with the Justice…

31. Rick554 says:

I call that Class! Well Done Mr PRESIDENT!

32. PaulCohen says:

33. Simple Citizen says:

Wow!

President Trump handled the information well.

Also, I was sort of surprised because it was similar to what I was thinking when I came on here today, and saw the first thread.

Although I never agreed with her, and felt the cult of personality was stifling at times, she did have an amazing life. Probably a good idea to pray for a sound transition and just acknowledge her life on Earth.

He was just a heck of a lot more succinct than I am being right now, and I really appreciated his overall statement. Certainly, he will give her respect and make sure that the Executive Branch does whatever it can to support her final internment.

Although I do have many thoughts on the matter, I am going to leave this post simple.

Best…

34. sunnyflower5 says:

35. PaulCohen says:

36. 4EDouglas says:

He handled her death with grace and class. the RINOS and Dems won’t give him a break.. ‘Pray for our country.The Dems are going to go ballistic over this..

37. Tparty says:

Perfect response PT … and a captivating speech.

38. Nagothm says:

A woman whose rulings aided and abetted the deaths of millions of unborn children. I cannot mourn her passing, or call her life amazing. She was given incredible power, and chose to use it to the detriment of her fellow human beings for 27 long years.

39. Patriot1783 says:

The moment where you see into one’s soul, what a person is truly made of, without an assistant, script or teleprompter.
    Kindness and respect.

40. Potus’ reaction was graceful in light of the circumstances. We are living in crazy times.

41. Potus’ reaction was graceful in light of the circumstances. We are living in crazy times.

42. daylight58 says:

Waiting for the Left to lose their minds at the funeral events.

43. AndrewJackson says:

If this whole 2020 thing doesn’t work for President Trump, I think Trump should join the world poker tour. This man is the Master of politics, no doubt about that. And I am so glad he is on our side.

44. diogenes says:

Classy.

45. A2 says:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg will be buried next to her husband Martin in Arlington Cemetery. He was a veteran. I never knew her first name was Joan.

46. My guess is that it will be Circuit Court judge and Notre Dame Law School professor Amy Cony Barrett, whom I would have chosen in the beginning over all others for SOTUS.
    Both a physically beautiful lady, and deeply principled; as well as a true lover of the law.
    It doesn’t need to be a female; but in this case, why not?

47. SCOTUS!
    Not SOTUS (whatever that is!)

48. The Devilbat says:

She was an amazing MARXIST woman who totally disliked the United States constitution.
    Now at least we have a chance to stop the mail in voter fraud.

Justice Roberts in my opinion is being blackmailed and he is likely too much of a coward to come clean about it. He would likely sell the country to those who plan to finish it with his swing vote on mail voter fraud, an issue that is unquestionably going to end up in the supreme court. Now at least we have at least a chance that it can be stopped.

Read about what this Marxist pig of a woman said about our constitution that she was sworn to protect:

PS: Regarding my sympathy for her and all Marxists – communists, you will find it listed in the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis. I take my freedom very seriously and I will never tolerate Marxists – communists who’s agenda is to take it away.

49. WeThePeople2016 says:

50. Han Solo says:

New hashtag trending…this is at the top. So they finally pulled the plug on ole Ruthie to excite the base and get them funds…same they did for the planned riots. ActBlue strikes again.