In a stunning segment on Tucker Carlson tonight, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan explains how China actually manufactured the COVID-19 virus by weaponizing and modifying the genetic sequence within the China bat virus.

According to Dr. Li-Meng Yan the virus was specifically created and released by China.

This entry was posted in Big Government, China, Communist, Coronavirus, Infectious Disease, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

520 Responses to Wow Chinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Blows Whistle on China “Manufacturing” COVID-19…

1. She is very credible; from my perspective.

• Raghn Crow says:

She certainly comes across as believable, indeed.

• mike says:

We want Wuhan staff even closer to the initial development and spread.
      What happened to the animals’ disappeared caretaker? Somebody knows.

• redline says:

Those weren’t just any animals, they were exotic delicacies. The bioweapon lab was built in Wuhan because the supply chain was already in place.

The lab had the resources, motivation, and opportunity to become the most profitable customer of those with steady inventories of interesting species for sale, and the best-stocked and most generous distributor to wholesalers supplying the wet market retailers.

• Kent says:

..but most importantly…they had $34MM funding from the good ol’ USA….china had a bat lady….us had a bat man…look top right on your screen…courtesy valerie jarret….

• testpointwp says:

The most likely scenario for the release of this virus, IMO, is that a lab worker quickly discovered that selling dead test animals at the Wuhan market was better money than cleaning rat and bat cages.

2. HoosierDaddy says:

Payback for our trade war victory. ‘We mark you solly’

3. MelH says:

Tucker re-broadcast starts in 28 minutes on FOX

4. dondeg says:

For what it’s worth. This lady was a post doc (was because she was apparently fired from this position). That is scientific training equivalent to residency training for a physician. It is not uncommon for post docs to get into frictional relationships with their principle investigator, or PI (the PI is the person in whose lab they are training). A lot of scientific misconduct claims here in the USA are from disgruntled post docs.

The Tucker pieces was flimsy at best. First, the fact she is a post doc is not indicated but instead he says something like “she is an eminent” researcher. That is never true for a post doc, in general. One of her papers I saw was typical for this level. She co-first authored a paper. The fact that today people do co-first authors is the scientific equivalent of participation trophies.

I read a bit into what her claims are and she is claiming to find restriction site sequences in the China virus genetic code that indicate a gene was spliced into it. This is a possible thing. The odds of it happening naturally are very low. She is claiming that a bat virus (RAT something or another was its name) was engineered to allow it to infect human cells. Again, a possible thing.

Given that China is a total POS when it comes to science, her story is at least plausible. However, the fact that she is appearing on the scene in the mass media, and the fact that she is a disgruntled post doc triggers my Spidey sense.

So, like anything in the mass media…take it with a grain of salt.

• john says:

I suspect she’s being very public on purpose in an effort to keep from being “disappeared” by our Left or Chinese agents. Harder to “off” her if she outs them first.

• 4sure says:

you may a lot of claims w/o any evidence to support the claims.

• Remington says:

Plus I don’t recall seeing your handle in there here parts. Could be wrong, but…

• dondeg says:

Haha..been here since the beginning of the MAGArevolution. Nice to make your acquaintance. Here everyday actually, even if I don’t comment too often (Thanks, Sundance for all the great content!)

• ABN says:

Why do we still not have a fully respected definitive analysis of the virus, an analysis that is transparent, open and agreed upon by at least most qualified researchers? There seems to be a wide variety of claims about the virus, from weaponized-in-a-lab to naturally occurring.

• dondeg says:

Yes, I agree with this. The sequence is out in the public. Or a sequence that the Chinese posted. By now, it has to have been sequenced here in the USA, many times, or it would not be possible to make all these vaccines and tests.

One thing lay people don’t realize when they evoke “science” is that it is part of the culture, especially in biomedicine, to promote controversy, no matter how small or insignificant. This is done to keep the funding rolling in. If anything ever got definitively solved, grants would presumably stop flowing. Personally, I think this is an idiotic attitude. You solve a problem and move on to the next one. Not try to build a career out of deferring solving a problem as long as possible. And this is institutionalized. It is the culture of the NIH. Someone or something has to snap this Gordian knot. It’s a disgrace, as Boss-man POTUS would say.

• Raghn Crow says:

Thanks for the details. I had thought to myself, when she “came out” that I hoped she’s not a “plant” of some sort, a disinfo “babe”. (Maybe because she’s such a handsome Chinese woman? Not trying to be “sexist” but whatever.) In these insane times, how can any of us not be a little paranoid? In any event, this story is, as they say, “developing”. It certainly fits in with what a number of researchers around the world, some of them prestigious, have said before now. Another little weight added in tipping the scales.

• The Devilbat says:

Top scientists in India came out with a detailed scientific report on how covid-19 was bioengineered soon after it became a pandemic. Their report was forced withdrawn by the scumbag traitors who are on the payroll of Bill Gates. Oh yes, just in case anyone out there is still an unbeliever, George Soros has a major financial interest in the lab in Wuhan China as goes Bill Gates.

• Rhoda R says:

Don’t forget Fauci funneling lots of tax payer cash into that lab as well.

• BitterC says:

Really? That was my big hang up about her story. With scientists worldwide studying the virus you’d think some of them would have figured out it was engineered.

Tucker did ask this obvious question, and as best as I could understand her, she said the CCP had silenced them all? I could very well see them silencing some, sadly, even our own treasonous CDC, but not everyone

If she is right I would expect to see some other scientists from around the world saying something since they should have sussed this out

• GB Bari says:

Yes I read that myself it was all over for a short period of time then <> disappeared into the ether.

I cannot recall if it was from Twitter or some other obscure (to the average U.S. audience) site. IIRC it was linked or posted in the comments here in CTH under some of the early articles regarding coronavirus back in December January or February.

• dilonsfo says:

I don’t know anything about what you are talking about because in that area I am very ignorant. I will say that although I want to believe her, without any actual evidence showing exactly what was done to engineer and splice the genetic material, it is just someone who said they heard or saw it happen. Now, maybe she has all of that evidence and had turned it over to our government… I don’t know. But if what she says is true I bet the response by President Trump is going to be epic.

• David M Kitting says:

dondeg,
      …with a grain of salt, indeed. A ‘virus’ that has no symptoms, no verifiable method of testing[neg/pos/neg/pos/neg, etc] since no such ‘virus’ has ever been isolated/purified[first steps of Koch’s postulates]. and the supposed source[China] has already defeated it… yeah, sign me up for the ‘vaccine’. Nope meter off scale.

• zadatn says:

Scientific American endorses Joe Biden. Very interesting don’t you think. They’ve never endorsed a presidential candidate. If you want to follow someone who has knowledge of this Gain of Function Agent, Covid19, is JC on a bike. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpVyJLsov3w

• David M Kitting says:

Thanks zadatn,
          I’ve done my own research based on 30+ yrs of experience utilizing the multiple sciences necessary for the diagnosis and repair of the various system components applicable to the automotive industry.
          I could expound upon the molecular composition of dichlorodifluoromethane[R12] and the associated issues related to retrofitting A/C systems to the EPA mandated replacement R134 in the 1990’s, like outgassing the retained R12 trapped in the mineral oil or the hazards of flushing out mineral and replacing with synthetic PAG oil[doesn’t seal the natural rubber A/C hoses, therefore allowing the smaller moleculed refrigerant[R134] to compromise system integrity aka ‘your A/C quit again ’cause your ‘new’ freon leaked out’, or elaborate on the science necessary[amps, ohms, volts etc.] to diagnose the gremlins inhabiting a vehicle’s electrical systems, but for the sake of brevity, I won’t.

• mike says:

China acts guilty by hiding and destroying the early records, refusing post-disaster site inspections and interviews.

We’re entitled in our legal theory to judge deliberate spoilation as an indicator of guilt, right?

China’s position is merely that it is better to be thought a lying, murderous crook, vs being caught red-handed with the smoking guns,videos, and confessing, thereby proving it..

• jb says:

Nonsense. Lots of post-docs are prominent researchers and scientists.
      Lots of PIs are just paper pusher administrators.
      Most original ideas come from post-docs.
      Very few come from PI paperpushers who are not in touch with new ideas –even those coming out of their own labs.

Signed,
      a prominent post-doc

Hahahaha! I like it!

• Kroesus says:

Fauci is one of those “paper-pushers” and look how often he is right. Often medical managers who have lost touch with the intimate face to face care are just the big name on the research with the grunt work done by those getting less credit. CDC is full of the first type with a legion of worker researchers below them.

• noswamp says:

Lot’s of new folks on here, that sound like Chinese counter intelligence folks. They are good.

I believe her. Period. Post doc or not, she knows the players and she knows what happened. And her friends probably got disappeared or killed for their role in exposing this.

Right now she has given us a bit. But she has a treasure trove of data and info she is compiling, I don’t know enough about the details, but then neither do most of us.

Skeptical genuine posters excluded.(My apologies in advance).

• farmerren says:

“With all due respect to my CTH brethren, be leary of new posters on here shedding doubt on her story, no matter how subtle. Some are CCP members trying to steer us away from the truth. Guaranteed.
          Follow their paragraph formations and subject placement. And you will see a pattern. Then the “but our country will do something” part at the end. Just my observation. ”

I need all the guidance I can get so I thank you noswamp. I come to TCH because there are some pretty intelligent and experienced people posting comments. I can get easily wowed!

• GB Bari says:

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• dallasdan says:

Yep. Most PIs are too busy chasing grant $$$ to get wrist-deep in the actual research.

• Gregory Sloop says:

Respectfully disagree. Do we know she was disgruntled? I found her paper convincing and surprisingly well written. Many papers written by those with English as a second language are not nearly so well written. I think the only fishy thing about her story is how she has not been silenced with extreme prejudice by the Chinese. On the other hand, I found it unbelievable that Tucker claimed to be surprised by the claim that the virus was bioengineered. The fact that Fauci said with 100% certainty that it couldn’t have been bioengineered should have raised everyone’s suspicion that it was.

• rpcoastie says:

Exactly! She’s hit the nail on the head! How can anyone think that a deadly virus would escape from a lab in Wuhan China or escape from natural creation due to Chinese wet markets and strike the United States causing 200,000 deaths a few months before a Presidential election with President Trump hammering China on trade for the past three years…was not deliberate? Who said that in politics nothing is accidental???

• rpcoastie says:

• rpcoastie says:

• dondeg says:

Given her command of English speaking, how can you be sure she wrote it? I know many many cases where the PI writes the paper. The post doc is made 1st author because they did all the grunt work. Also, it is relatively common for Chinese to use English writing services. Anyway, it is unlikely she actually wrote the paper or that it was a single-person production. Most of the time, all the authors contribute with the most senior people “shaving” on it until its ready for prime-time.

• Gregory Sloop says:

Agree that the paper suggests a better command of English than did her interview. I don’t know the ability of her co-authors.

• CountryDoc says:

If I was writing a paper to the whole world, and at risk of my life, in a language not my own, I would have my network of researchers who knew the language of the paper proof read it and make sure it communicated what I intent. Using her language compared to the grammar of the published document as a reason to discredit the content is an invalid argument.

• Happy go lucky says:

The Chinese I’ve worked with have all communicated perfectly in English in writing (in email for example) but when we eventually met face to face I’ve been what the heck – I thought you spoke English. It’s not unusual to have command of written but not spoken second language.

• Alligator Gar says:

That is absolutely opposite for most of my language students and for me when I was a learner. I still speak my non-English languages better than I write them.

• dondeg says:

I interact with a lot of Chinese researchers. I collaborate one. My main job in the collaboration is to fix the English in the papers and grants. On the other hand, some are quite good. I have a Chinese colleague doing some of the best science I’ve ever seen. He was raised and schooled in Germany from an early age, however.

• GB Bari says:

I guarantee you or anyone that my Spanish writing is very good ( I converse regularly on a Spain-based Facebook site) but I cannot speak the language very well at all, especially impromptu.

IMHO Dr. Yan’s English grammar was not bad at all. She just has several consonant and vowel pronunciation problems that I have observed are quite common among Orientals who have not spent significant time conversing in English speaking countries.

• noswamp says:

Gregory,
        Agreed! Thanks for reminding me about the B level acting by Tucker about being surprised. Of course he wasn’t. He did not need to do that at all. We all knew he was acting. And we all respect him.

Hope he doesn’t do that again. Really fake.

• CountryDoc says:

He does that a lot, He is more intelligent than the level at which he communicates, and I think he does that with the intent that he reaches everyone. Just like newspapers are published at 5th grade level or 8th at best. He applies the principle to emotional content as well. I’m sure he was aware of the initial reports (also on this site, I believe — at least a link in the comments) in February or March with evidence of a manufactured viral sequence inconsistent with natural mutation.

• rashomon says:

5th grade. 8th grade, That meant something back in the olden days. It also stuck a chord in my mind about education in this century.

Today, most teenagers can’t write a 2-page commentary on their favorite hero including an introduction to their thesis, three paragraphs supporting that thesis, and a conclusion to tie up their documentation from the previous three paragraphs. A “D-” from the ’60s now rates a “B” — or beyond “passing” for those analyzing grades for entry to college level classes, whatever that means. SO how do we expect our new voters to understand the complexity of CRISPR? Or the difference between a bacteria and a virus?

If they can’t rap to it, it’s inconsequential.

We are allowing our country to be slowly murdered by people who only cared about it as a site for elements and worker bees to mine those resources…how do we move the opium from Asia throughout the world as fast as possible at the least cost. Bottom line stuff. The Americas have been used in this trade triangle since discovery.

PDJT gets it. He is trying to keep us from being used. Used. Used.

• GGHD says:

Communist China has a history of lying. … The FAKE NEWS always lies … Dr. Li-Meng Yan has ~No history of lying (that we know of).
      Is the structure of the Corona Virus natural or created? … Other scientists can verify or nullify the claims of Dr. Li-Meng Yan.
      “In modern molecular biology and genetics, the genome is the entirety of an organism ‘s hereditary information.” (From the Internet)

We already know; = Communist China concealed the dangers from the Corona Virus. Wuhan China was isolated. Possible infected people were restricted from traveling within China.
      Infectious people were permitted to travel out of China to other countries; spreading the Corona Virus around the World. … Communist China is responsible for killing people and damaging economies.

• dondeg says:

Yes, you nailed the crux of it. Let’s wait and see if other voices agree that indeed the restriction sites and there, and furthermore, that the appropriate genes are inserted. I could go look but I’m too lazy. Using all that bioinformatics software is not my idea of fun.

• spoogels says:

Look common sense says it is likely created in the lab. The perfect killing machine. Highly infectious, deadly and features that no other virus possesses. What are the chances such a virus formed accidentally in nature?

The MSM will not cover this. Why? Because it may help Trump. They want to blame Trump for the resulting deaths. I bet everything will change after the election. Watch how suddenly the evidence suddenly emerges!

• dondeg says:

I don’t disagree with you. It is clearly China retaliating because Trump put them over a barrel with the trade deal. May even have something to do with Oblahblahma going to China early in Trump’s presidency. The globalists are trying to throw everything they can at us and it ain’t working. Pendulum is now swinging back to us.

• RAC says:

“The Corona Virus should already be called a ‘Biological Warfare’ weapon unleashed on the world >intentionally by Communist China. The question now is simply, = ‘Was the Weapon created in a laboratory.’

I remember reading somewhere that wounding an enemy combatant tied up more of enemies resources than would happen if you actually killed him. This is what appears to have happened in general with the chicom flu.

• Steve Herman says:

I’ve been reading thru the tread-line and you are the first to state warfare. You are correct, this is an Act of War by the CCP upon Western civilization.
        What convinced me of her veracity was her response to Tucker’s question of “Why did China release the virus upon . . . “Response was something like You would have to ask the CCP. I post as such bez she was difficult to understand.
        If she is correct, this was an Act of War.
        What do we as a country do?
        Bomb China into the 8th Century? political suicide n 1.5 billion starving Chinese citizens
        Economically destroy China? 1.5 billion starving Chinese citizens
        Send Chairman Xi a strongly worded memo? LOL
        The goal would be to take down CCP. But would the result be better or a different flavor of communism?
        I don’t have the answers, but I trust PDJT.

• adam says:

She doesn’t come across as “disgruntled.” (unlike Dr. JB).

“Eminent” is not a word ((of a person) famous and respected within a particular sphere or profession) that would typically be attributed to a post-doc, but maybe … probably not her, though, since her publication record is quite typical of someone like her. Still TV is theatrics and Tucker would be motivated to “play” her up as much as possible.

The genetic manipulations she describes are absolutely possible and relatively mundane by modern molecular biology standards. Frankly, the only part of her story that sounds suspect is the detail of their crystal structures and the success of introducing point mutations that do not affect function – must have taken LOTS of trials or just lots of luck. For a lab intent on producing a weapons-grade biological agent, these would be simply matters of human labor and time. Rest assured that China is not the only nation doing such things and do not assume this was the worst they had/have!

Does she have an axe to grind? Maybe. Is she just a “good human” and trying to do her part? I don’t buy it.

Who stands to benefit from the world thinking this was engineered and purposefully released by China? The military-industrial “complex,” that’s who. I do not believe Trump wants a conventional war with China and I do not believe China wants one, either.

I believe she is working on behalf of warmongers, so let’s hope cool heads prevail.

I’ve spliced lots of genes, created transgenic flies and mice but I can’t isolate RNA to save my life. In the end it turns out I was a hell of an electrophysiologist. Just sayin’.

• USNpatriot says:

Thank you for this inside look. I am no scientist, but have worked in a lab finding new/different paths of discovery. I am a technical person, and thinking about this on a technical level, on a military level and with a ‘smidgen’ of revenge, you maybe the one to propose this idea to.

My concern is that the current virus unleashed on the planet is just the first part of the attack. As virulent as this strain is, with high contagion but low death rate to the majority of the population, would this not be the perfect transport to a much more deadly virus to attach to? Say opening a door to a nasty relative that requires someone already be infected with 19.

Reports suggest that this viral strain stays with the host in a benign way. I contracted it in early February. Felt like something was stuck in the upper portions of my lungs, ran a fever for four days and coughed so hard that I strained something in my abdomen. When I couldn’t catch my breath, I sought medical help. To this day, I feel like there is something still in a lung, waiting.

If I were to devise a plan to retaliate against a MAGA President causing me all kinds of grief, this would be my move. I know that I couldn’t take on this foe politically, militarily or economically but had the technology and means to deliver a knock-out blow, well… With a two part plan that I could easily deploy, all the while shift blame and act innocent as cover.

When the time was right, unleash the second phase (80+% mortality) on an unsuspecting population that has eurked me recently, devastate them leaving the infrastructure intact so I could put it to use later. Then, proclaim to the world I had created a vaccine (which I had from the beginning) and it would only cost each country 10 billion or so. Cash, land or technology would suffice as payment. And humanity would love me again and welcome my plans of world domination.

Plausible?

• rashomon says:

I appreciate your work on this more than can be covered in a quick response.

1) Long term “benign” infection. Reports are now amassing that this virus may have been released in summer of 2019 with larger infections at the military games involving 108 countries (? — not certain of this figure) in Wuhan.

2) How better to take down Main Street — the core of PDJT’s MAGA theory to revive the American Dream — than to shut down entrepreneurial small businesses who supply the start-ups of new ideas for all the Big Corporations across the world. Where are our laws overseeing monopolies and trust-busting? Masses of unmasked rioters is applauded by our ruling classes in politics, entertainment, media, etc. Getting together at the coffee house or bar circa 1700’s in a crime? Hmmm.

3) “leaving the infrastructure intact so I could put it to use later.” Don’t kill the cash cow, just deplete it so it can be acquired for pennies on the dollar (as every war has done) for later reconstruction with more restraints on the worker bees…”for your own good” as Alice Miller would write. Or, as Catherine Austin-FItts of HUD fame, data suggests that those sites being taken down are “opportunity zones” in the Federal digest. Let’s obliterate a area critical to urban expansion, then rebuild it wit housing codes and products that allow for monitoring the residents’ every move and desire. 5G-plus. Don’t comply with The State? Turn off or on the killer bees. Who’s using a defined market to test this NOW for future ezpansion?

We need series by CTTH experts on this topic. Sundance has already provided the forum. You, as other Treepers, need to provide your experiences and expertise to direct us.

• dondeg says:

That was a smart and nice reply. Thank you for that. I agree, there is nothing at all unusual about the science. I am mostly just skeptical about “why this and why now?”. Maybe it is what it is at face value. But so little is, especially when it comes to the media gaslighting us.

• dondeg says:

Oh…and haha about isolating RNA. I feel for you my friend. Here’s a funny one for you. I study neurodegeneration. We’ve shown that the mRNA outlives many proteins when the neurons are in advanced stages of decay. That is pretty wild when you think about it!

• Kroesus says:

The genetic sequencing that is unique to this virus was being researched by the Chinese lady that worked for Dr. Fauci before she was sent packing in 2014. Both Fauci and Birx continued to finance her with grants of US monies as she worked on this virus at the Wuhan bio lab where it was released from.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

A “post-doc” (Post Doctorate or post PhD) in short is a professional researcher.
      Two paths post PhD: Private sector (profit funded) and academia (grant funded).
      Some people spend their entire scientific careers with this “title”.

(My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology & Biochem and has worked at University Level, then for major Pharmaceutical company, and now runs a hospital based research facility)

Yan’s main contentions in her paper:
      GENETIC STUFF (DNA stuff)
      1) There are 2 NATURALLY occurring BAT coronoviruses: ZC45 & ZXC21 (meaning you could catch a wild infected bat and isolate them.)
      2) Existing literature contends there is a third bat coronovirus RaTG13….
      HOWEVER, Yan and others assert RaTG13 CANNOT BE FOUND IN NATURE. In other words, YOU WILL NEVER CATCH A WILD BAT with RaTG13. Implying it was a lab creation through manipulation.
      3) SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) is MUCH more similar genetically to RaTG13 than it is to the “wild ones”

STRUCTURAL STUFF(The shape of the virus)
      4) The protein spike on the Covid-19 virus’s corona which is the “key” that opens the door to infecting a cell doesn’t appear to be a “BAT spike” but a “HUMAN spike” very similar to the one found on the SARS-CoV-1 (which caused the 2003 outbreak)
      5) Furthermore, the shape of the “key” on the spike (furin-cleavage site) is super charged to enhance virility and gain entrance into the cell AND IS NOT FOUND in the naturally occurring BAT VIRUSES (ZC45 & ZXC21) at all.

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:
      Someone took the Lab Created RaTG13 and added the spike from the 2003 SARS coronavirus. That spike has been further modified to make it highly infectious to humans.

6) She also asserts that the scientific community is censoring anything that doesn’t support the idea that RaTG13 is naturally occurring
      (similar to how the IPCC won’t allow any research that doesn’t attribute Climate Change to anything other than “man-made”)

Modern Science:
      “The science that gets FUNDED is the science that gets DONE”
      or
      “Follow the money.”

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

One important point:
        Just because RaTG13 may have been “lab created”
        DOES NOT NECESSARILY mean it was created for nefarious purposes.

There are LEGITIMATE scientific reasons to do this depending upon the research being done.
        Eg: researcher needs a CONTROL….a KNOWN, STABLE supply of the virus vs. continually trying to isolate from live sources with inherent variability.

• dondeg says:

A post doc is a training position analogous to doing residency for a physician. I know. I’ve trained a few in my day. And yes, I have several friends from grad school days who are still post docs…that’s called the “eternal post doc”. Further, I am not arguing with anything in the paper. Am just trying to provide some realistic context. Everyone here knows how the media puffs stuff up and presents it whatever way suits their needs.

• Mark Smith says:

Her paper, even if co-authored with the other two researchers, seems very logical, well-ordered, and difficult to refute. I also find it unlikely that personal differences with her fellow workers would have much to do with the material she submitted. Perhaps she was chosen as the messenger to the rest of the world because she was at the bottom of the totem pole,being only a post-doc. To me she is heroic because she risks sacrificing her future and perhaps her life.

• dondeg says:

It has a standard scientific form. Nothing particularly special about it. I know from experience that worker grunts get 1st position and PIs get the last slots on the author list. The PIs wrote it, I can assure you.

5. This has been out for a good minute now, and when I first saw her story I immediately thought of President Trump’s question at the rally last week… the one where he asked those in attendance if they thought the China Virus was released intentionally.

Because he has likely always known it was.

• Fubu says:

It’s no doubt that they released it INTO THE WORLD on purpose. It has been clearly established that they shut down Wuhan and the only way out was on an international flight. They may have not released the virus out of the lab on purpose (that still being debated) but there is absolutely no doubt they released it upon the world on purpose. That qualifies as intentional.

If Trump gets a second term, he will make them pay bigly.

• mericn says:

You misspelled “when”

• Fubu says:

The only reason I say if is because I’m concerned that the Republicans aren’t getting aggressive enough on addressing the mail in vote steal. Because that’s they ONLY way they can win.

• WRB says:

That is the big question, and probably hard to prove without putting the perpetrator under intense interrogation. But I have to say, if I wanted to hurt Western economies, hurt the US, hurt the chances for re-election of President Trump, the plan would unfold as we have seen it:

Release a disruptive (but not too deadly virus, because China does not want to take the risk it will destroy their own country), isolate the release to only one district or city but one with international ties, and then infect the world while minimizing infection within China.

And I have no doubt that China will pay big time in the coming years for their malfeasance after the release of the virus, accidentally or not.

• Fubu says:

Doesn’t seem like collateral damage has been a high priority with the Chinese, especially when this is probably seen to them as a method of population control.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

I have always believed it was a threat/ promise of things to come.
      Released on purpose before the election to try and get rid of the
      one person they fear , our PDJT .

• leavemygunsalone says:

I think so too, and I don’t think China did it all on its own. They may have created it, but someone helped them out w/the cash. Lizzie Warren went on a trip to China, DiChi loves China, Xiden loves China, just to name a few rats from the lab.

• A Fortified City says:

Worst part now they have a “vehicle” to transport worse stuff. In the end China will be the blame for bio-weapons war. Perhaps the plagues in Revelation are bio in nature unleashed on the planet by men. From heavens point of view heaven authorized it

• Joemama says:

She is not the first to claim that COVID-19 was the result of gain of function research, in other words that it was a coronavirus from bats, which was deliberately genetically modified to make it capable of infecting and spreading between humans. I believe that it is silly to think i randomly mutated to become a threat to humans.

So it was created in the Wuhan lab, most likely with the assistance of 3.7 million of taxpayer money provided by Dr. Fauci.

Whether it was released in Wuhan China deliberately or not is probably never going to be known for sure, but the timing, immediately after the failed coup attempt strongly suggests that the virus was deliberately released from the Wuhan lab by the CCP military.

The CCP knew exactly how to limit the spread and ended their lockdowns many months ago. The spread never happened to any significant degree to the rest of China. The CCP deliberately left air travel to the entire world from Wuhan open to ensure the whole world was infected. These two actions also suggests deliberate release.

In my opinion this was the first worldwide biological attack. I think the CCP either underestimated its lethality or the virus rapidly mutated to a less deadly form, as it spread around the world.

What we have now is a completely fake pandemic. We are way out in the tail of the death curve. The masks and fear mongering continue only to keep people under control and allow the demoncrats to implement voting fraud. They did it in collusion with the CCP. The demoncrats knew this disease was coming and had the whole shutdown planned way in advance.

They did not simply take advantage of the disease after it randomly came. The demoncrats assisted in engineering the release, in maximizing the number of people infected, to allow them to act like dictators and try to attack PDJT and steal the election, with the assistance of the CCP.

• noswamp says:

Joemama,

Interesting theory. Not there yet, but as many on here have stated “there are no coincidences in politics”. And I know that your point about Fauci and the millions given to the lab is true. Coincidence?

On another note, I would love just for the DOJ to do its job.

• BitterC says:

Pretty much agree, but the virus seems to have escaped/released in Nov or Dec.

I have 2 friends in FL that now think that’s what they had before Xmas

• Mark Smith says:

Let’s hope Fauxi and the CCP weren’t working in tandem. There’s far too much public support for the Chinese from the Dems and their sordid media. They need to be crushed in November, all of them.

• Beany in Michigan says:

Ever since the CCP virus hit, I’ve been wondering if when Kim Jong-Il said to Trump (in written form) in early December 2019, “I hope you like your Christmas present.” was in relation to China unleashing the virus? Is that too far a stretch?

• A Fortified City says:

One thing I’ve learned about Trump he likes to talk to people and he likes to ask questions. He is always thinking and he is very inquisitive on just about everything. He may not have spoken to this lady personally but you can bet he is already familiar with her argument.

6. NICCO says:

I think we all know by now that the chinese were going down at the bow and were going to take our nation down with them.T hey knew that they are dealing with a president who loves his country,has backbone and doesnt take pay offs from a variety of criminal politicians on both sides of the aisle

7. Catherine says:

Wow! If this is true, what next?

8. john says:

I hope she has a gang of professional body guards 24/7. Definitely won’t be invited to any D.C. Lefty Spirit Cooking parties now!

9. 4sure says:

Tucker seemed to be stunned by the info.

China has used biological warfare to attack the USA. Other countries were merely fall out. The main target was the USA. The commie bastards MUST be punished.

And anyone defending them should be treated as a war criminal and summarily shot.

• Raghn Crow says:

Indeed, why was Tucker so stunned? A number of credible scientists have raised this possibility before now, from Europe, Russia, etc., so it is not like it is true “news”. Also, the Chicoms are capable of anything, we know that for a fact. So…?

• mike says:

CCP lab virus has always been the most probable base case, since at least the March versions of public facts.

• CountryDoc says:

The idea and suspicion has been out for some time. What is different here is:
        – this lady is more intimately connected to the virology community in China
        – she is also claiming she and others are being suppressed and “disappeared” (this is a bold and dangerous claim, not just reporting of scientific observations)
        – she is saying it bluntly and publicly at risk to her life, livelihood, and career.
        – she is saying it is obviously manufactured, Like a deer head on a rabbit.

• Kroesus says:

CCP has been using chemical warfare against US for at least 20 years. Why would an engineered virus surprise anyone? Heroin and fentanyl are mainly transhipped from China through Mexico and ODs from these were up over 70k a YEAR in the US before PDJT turned the curve downward.

• ev222 says:

Yes, the book is titled “Unrestricted Warfare.” Written in 1999 by two colonels in the PLA. “Its primary concern is how a nation such as People’s Republic of China can defeat a technologically superior opponent (such as the United States) through a variety of means.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare

Anything goes. Terrorism, economic warfare, attacks on digital and other infrastructure, etc.

• dayallaxeded says:

Europe was a “combo shot”. PRC knew there would be lots of traffic between EU/UK and USA, even if PRC-USA travel was shut down. Infect EU and let that be a separate mode to spread to USA.

10. Ragle Gumm says:

Before anybody start demanding that we lob nukes at each, take a deep breath. Is she a plant to stir things up before the election? The dem’s will probably start acting tough, demand action, accuse Trump of not being decisive, etc. We must tread carefully here.

A French geneticist who won the Nobel Prize in biology ( I forget his name-he is in web) has claimed that this virus does have part of the AIDS sequence to increase its transmitability. We have the technology to determine whether the virus has been modified by man to have specific characteristics. We would have done so by now. Many nations would have done so by now and know whether it is natural or man made.

Take a deep breath and know that manoeuvring on this particular point is happening (like tariffs, for example – I speculate, of course.)

• wondering999 says:

Yes, watch out. The 44 Administration tried to instigate a war with Russia right as Trump came in. How thrilling — a mad exercise in mass murder. As it was, at least 11? Russian diplomats died of “heart attacks” etc. between the 2016 election and the Jan 2017 inauguration of President Trump.

I find communism suppresses the human spirit; it’s a poor form of government that inevitably leads to corruption, frustration, sadness and suicide. It is miserable for the Chinese people that they have to live under this. On top of their own greedy elite, there is support for their oppressive government from many of our academics and politicians who can’t get enough of heavy-handed government anywhere in the world.

NO NO NO I will never want to hurt or murder Chinese people because of political games — And I’m not vaguely Chinese anywhere in my family background.

While the Deep State will do all it can to provoke mass murder and to suck us into YET ANOTHER disaster, I am confident that my President will maintain as much equilibrium as possible. Meanwhile I pray. God help us all, here and on the other side of the world

• Ragle Gumm says:

You, I like.

• Raghn Crow says:

Nicely written, w999, but you wrote: “I find communism suppresses the human spirit; it’s a poor form of government that inevitably leads to corruption, frustration, sadness and suicide.”

There’s a book out by Paul Kengor that details how Karl Marx was into Satanism, and was probably possessed. Fascinating, but a horrifying read — lots of things Marx wrote are reviewed (poetry, plays) that people generally don’t know about. So Communism is outright diabolical, full stop. Something to keep in the front of all our minds, especially these days when BLM and Antifa are in the streets shouting (through bullhorns!) blatant blasphemies against God. That’s not a bug with these minions of Hell, but a feature. THE feature, actually.

• Mr_Mayhem says:

Yes, it is wise to dampen the drama, and focus on facts. I remember the Anthrax was from Ft Dedrick, not Saddam. I am also wary of dossiers making big claims while being media boosted.

Jumping from created in a Chinese lab” to the CCP “released it deliberately” in the next sentence is one step too far without damming evidence, like documents or witnesses, or something which is conclusive. Still waiting on that.

Did the paper show any evidence speaking to the second conclusion, that it was deliberate? That requires proof of intent, a much higher bar.

For all we know some lab worker sold an infected research animal to the wet market.

• dilonsfo says:

There is no way the dems will start demanding a war with China…they are in too deep to the Chinese to retreat now,.

• Joemama says:

No need to launch nukes. That would solve nothing.

PDJT already has this. He is going to destroy the CCP with economics. The process is well underway and this is why the CCP attacked the USA with the engineered coronavirus.

11. livefreeordieguy says:

I’m shocked…. Shocked, I say… Like Claude Rains-shocked that there is gambling at Rick’s Place in Casablanca… Was any CTH Treeper not at least 80% sure that this virus “was specifically created and released by China”?

12. rashomon says:

“Gain of function”

Get used to this term.

• montanamel says:

Yeh….. And, “waterboard the little weasel Fausci” too… He funneled millions into this P4 lab over there….he also retaining personal ownership/equity in part of this… Using his Govt position to cause “something” to happen…..while he also sets himself up to make personal money / income from portions… a true RAT…. Waterboard him with a garden hose!

• dilonsfo says:

Fausci is the perfect government employee. He has been wrong so many times in actions and predictions and cause much suffering so naturally he has been praised and elevated in his chosen government position.

• Fubu says:

I’m sure it was totally coincidental that the short one was predicting, no guaranteeing that the Trump Administration would face a pandemic.

• rashomon says:

Actually, this info has been “out there” since last fall. Our esteemed media has not chosen to interrupt the fairy tales of the globalists who choose to destroy our economy to grow their worth worldwide.

The $$$$ at risk are more than any person can imagine. It calls for a ‘thwack on the side of the head” where knowledge is no longer divided into fiefdoms, where it has existed and grown for centuries, but into an appreciation of how miraculous every little detail, every teeny, tiny piece discovery, fits into a remarkable totality beyond anyone’s imagination.

We are truly living in a wonder world. Will we use it to improve…or destroy?

• Linda K. says:

The Harvard chem chair was arrested lat year for lying to the FIBS aboutmoney frim China. He was helping them with that Wuhan Lab, I believe.

• annieoakley says:

Those spike proteins surrounding the piece of virus are suspected ‘gain of function’ additions to the thing. it is still an odd piece of life in that if it gets into the lungs of some people it can’t be stopped.

• mr.piddles says:

This is what I don’t understand about all this brouhaha over whether or not the virus COULD HAVE BEEN a laboratory creation (or “enhancement”, as the case may be)…

We already know that Obama outlawed the research in the U.S., so NIH/Fauci funneled the millions to… uh… Wuhan. Do I have that right?

So… while we don’t have this doctor’s full story (yet)… why has there been such pushback on the PLAUSIBILITY of what her claim is? IMO, it’s obviously VERY PLAUSIBLE based on circumstantial evidence alone… not verified, but plausible.

13. Linda K. says:

“Everyone need to know the truth”, she modestly ends her statement.
    I would think that the “man made : aspect of this virus has been known or suspected by President Trump and others from the start. Those who choose to support China, like Bloomberg and the NBA and Diane Feinstein and Biden and take money from them cannot make excuses for China anymore.

14. siamiam says:

Both the scientific and forensic details are explained at
    nerdhaspower.weebly.com
    The comment section is illuminating as well.

15. Beverly says:

Twitter just suspended her account.

16. littlequilterkitty says:

This dear doctor and her husband were guests on several episodes of Steve Bannon’s War Room program recently. Very enlightening. We pray their guarding angels are willing to do overtime!

17. montanamel says:

Single point of intel…. Yet, under the KISS system, this could be very real…very, very, real…

Not something I’d go to war over “right now”…. but, I’d be packing my ruck sack and man’ing up as I headed over to the C-130’s on the ramp…. Figure the brass can sort it out as we ride tired butt into theater…. They’ll let us know the skinny before the light turns green… Do you want to live forever?

18. Illini not for long says:

If this is indeed true, then this should be considered an act of war by China on the US. Our President and Congress must act in the interest of the citizens of this country.

19. Michael Fox says:

We watched the Epoch Times video at least three or four months ago stating exactly what she’s expressing now.

In virology circles, this has been well known for quite a few years, especially in China.

They’ve been working on this bat virus for about six or seven years in order to modify it to enter human cells, which apparently it couldn’t do prior to their success in 2019.

IIRC, about six years ago, Fauci provided several million dollars, or more, to the Wuhan Lab where the primary work was done.

I’m NOT saying “WE” are not involved, only saying this is most likely how it went down.

20. I Hear You Now says:

‪Robert Barnes Retweeted‬

‪Jim Rickards‬
    ‪@JamesGRickards‬
    ‪9/15/20 – ~9:23pm‬

‪There is one story that may be bigger than the elections, the riots, and the pandemic, but it will take a few years to play out. ‬

‪The U.S. will convert China’s $1.2 trillion of Treasury notes to a trust fund for COVID-19 victims and for economic damages. Bye-bye China reserves.‬

• SanJac says:

There should also be a tax on every piece of Chinese junk coming off all ships going into a fund to repay the U.S. taxpayers and those effected.

• GB Bari says:

It’s called “Tariffs” and I believe the Administration has already hit them with tariffs on $200Bn of their exports to the US. I think the President is loathe to assess any tariffs as punishment for covid-19 until he has hard & irrefutable evidence that the CCP deliberately released it.
        Of course we all know the CCP built it and released it but having hard evidence is more than just connecting the dots.

• Doppler says:

Could use a cite for that scoop! Not sure how you would know which Tbills belong to China to cancel. Maybe one of our bond specialist Treepers can enlighten us if that is even possible.

• Kroesus says:

PRC still owes the people of the US for bonds sold during and after WWI to finance China’s fight against the Japanese and then the Civil War. After the CCP won the fight in 1949 they declared contrary to international law (shocker) they would not honor the debt obligations of the previous regime. The last time I saw a number was about 5 years ago and with appreciation over the years IIRC the number was $1.5T then.

21. SanJac says:

Could this virus have been sprayed via incoming Chinese airlines coming into this country that some governors did not want to suspend ?

Do people remember the video of the Chinese women in bestbuy touching everything then running out of the store ?

Less then 1% of the millions of shipping containers coming into this country are checked in ports owned by foreign governments.

There is no way on God’s green earth someone can go outside and release this and it be in every corner of this earth in just over 2 weeks.

22. mot2grls says:

Here’s an earlier interview with her:

23. Mark says:

TheY actually published what they did in the Journal of Virology in 2008. You can Google it yourself “Difference in Receptor Usage Between Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Coronavirus and SARS-like Coronavirus of Bat Origin”
    It’s right there in black and white.

24. Sentient says:

Fits in with the anecdote from Dave Collum this morning:

25. freepetta says:

This was all done purposely just before the China Trade deal completely kicked in. This was a germ warfare attack meant for us Europe was just collateral damage!

26. Nigella says:

Yet no one here will listen to her… Of course that’s because it’s Trump’s fault not China’s…According to the media

• mr.piddles says:

Interestingly, Tucker’s opening included two supporting video clips from “60 Minutes Australia”. So I guess we get our mainstream investigative journalism from overseas now. good to know.

27. BebeTarget / abdb61 says:

Why did Fauci announce in January 2017 that the next administration would experience a pandemic? Why did Fauci, in 2005 discover chloroquine worked on the SARS virus and yet said nothing about a therapeutic and prophylactic (HCQ) when the ‘pandemic’ began? (Think of all the lives that could have been saved) Why did Bill Gates resign his positions at Microsoft and Berkshire-Hathaway right before the ‘pandemic’ hit? Why has it been reported that labs in this country.produced the same kind of virus as in Wuhan? Why did the hospitals, doctors, and pharmacists refuse to prescribe a med that worked?

And there are many more questions that need to be answered . . . .why the fake numbers, fake death certificates, fake diagnoses and fake testing.. And why keep everything closed, why unnecessary face masks where bacteria are contained but viruses are not? Why were there substantial payments for a covid diagnosis and 3 times that amount for a patient put on a vent?

Everything about this ‘pandemic’ stinks. We are now witnessing the Left has no respect for life, liberty or the well-being of our citizens. NOTHING would stop them in their quest for power.

• Tramo says:

Is she a plant?

She’s on Tucker the day of the world wide mask burning?

Did the Chi Comms develop the virus specifically to affect mostly the elderly in poor health?

Did the Chi Comms expect a herd immunity?

How did the Chi Comms benefit from this virus?

What’s next, she says the virus is very deadly and we shut down the world again?

Election year tactics?

• Judith says:

‘Culling the herd’ is all part of Globalists quest for power, as is UN’s open borders pact . Gates spoke of their plan to reduce the world’s population by a few billion. Because sustainability. Or climate justice. Or whatever.

• jebg46 says:

I thought I read that both Fauci and Gates own the patent for the China Vaccine. This is definitely a conflict of interest and very evil. I sure hope that the other pharmaceutical companies that President Trump challenged beat out Fauci and Gates. I will not take the China made vaccine.

28. Mark says:

Journal of Virology 2008

29. Ausonius says:

For skeptics that she is not completely legitimate, consider this June report from Norway and England:

A British-Norwegian study alleges COVID-19 has “inserted sections,” calling it (an) artificially manipulated “chimera” made in the Wuhan virology lab and not occurring naturally, according to a report by Taiwan News.

Pointing to the lack of virus mutation since it has spread worldwide, the scientists suspect it was already fully adapted in the lab before being released, per the report.

University of London Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian virologist Birger Sorensen conducted the study and published it in Cambridge University’s QRB Discovery.

Sorensen added the belief COVID-19 is the result of “gain of function studies” being conducted in China…

Gain of function studies artificially manufacture the virus so it can be replicated easier to conduct a multiple of scientific studies, according to the report.

“The inserted sequences should never have been published,” Sorensen wrote, per the report.

See:

30. Tom says:

She must have already reported all of her findings to The FBI since arriving in The US months ago.

31. JunkerGeorg says:

Add this woman’s claims to other scientist’s claims that this was man-made. Add this to its origin in that Wuhan Lab. And add that to people like Gates and Fauci who had money tied to that lab. If all this could somehow be proven true (doubtful), people like Gates and Fauci would be in quite the hot water.

• Right Mover says:

No, they probably wouldn’t be in “hot water” the way this nation’s useless Department of Justice operates.

• Joemama says:

Read all the comments. There is tons of proof that Fauci funded the weaponization of covid-19 and that both he and Bill Gates stand to make billions of dollars on treatments and vaccines for covid-19.

Fauci and Gates are two of the most evil people on the planet.

32. Beau Geste says:

If it is ‘true’ that the china virus was created and intentionally used to focus on the US, then it is an easy jump to consider intentional starting and restarting the china virus in any state, city or other geographical area. With the goal of destabilizing, but not so devastating that there would be hostile repercussions.
    But why would china intentionally infect europe-italy early on, when the belt-and-road economic takeover was going so well? Plausible deniability by spreading through new year’s travelers from the high chinese population in Italy, returning to italy from chinese holiday?

It seems more likely that the china virus was intentionally designed and optimized for infection, but escaped through poor lab safety. Early on there were reports of lab technicians selling lab animals for food, to make some extra money. While this could be a cover story, it is at least plausible.

33. Mike says:

Going on a limb here. Giving relationships between members of Congress, China and COC, one could speculate Main Street economy shut down while keeping open global big box store’s is a collusion far greater than the soft coup.

• BitterC says:

Not to mention a week or so ago, there were articles going around on twitter about how the Chinese used social media and other means to push the world into going into lockdown, too.

• BitterC says:

Oh yeah. Climate Audit posted this over a week ago about how someone in
        testimony to House Oversight Committee in March 2020 mixed up case fatality rate (CFR) and infection fatality rate (IFR) for influenza, resulting in major error.

By a factor of 10. This helped drive the lockdown

• BitterC says:

2/ author Ronald Brown (of University of Waterloo in Ontario) said that House Committee was told that estimated mortality was 10 times higher than seasonal influenza. This was prime argument for lockdown.

Guess who that someone was? Da da da da……
          FAUCI

34. Right to reply says:

Canada has a contract with the Wuhan lab, and this was written about months ago. Apparently COVID virus material is sent from Canada to Wuhan. So, is the vile Canadian govt also involved? Its like watching an episode of the Black List!

35. bessie2003 says:

Is it correct to assume that President Trump will have a team of non-NIH or CDC scientists study the information this research lady claims to have in order to verify, debunk or, if verified then to discover, develop proper therapies, in lieu of just leaving her out there on her own to make these claims and allow the msm to turn her into another Alex Jones type conspiracy theorist?

36. zephyrbreeze says:

2019 Military World Games

Host city Wuhan, Hubei, China

Motto Military Glory, World Peace (创军人荣耀 筑世界和平)

Nations participating >140
    Athletes participating 9,308

Events 316 events in 27 sports
    Opening ceremony 18 October 2019
    Closing ceremony 27 October 2019
    Officially opened by President Xi Jinping[1]
    Athlete’s Oath Yuan Xinyue
    Judge’s Oath Wen Keming
    Main venue Wuhan Sports Center
    Website en.wuhan2019mwg.cn
    ← 2015 Mungyeong
    2023 →

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

The 7th Military World Games was the first international military multi-sport event to be held in China and also it was the largest military sports event ever to be held in China, with nearly 10,000 athletes from over 100 countries competing in 27 sports.[4][5] The multi-sport event included 25 official and 2 demonstrative sports. Six sport disciplines such as badminton, tennis, table tennis, women’s boxing and men’s gymnastics made their debuts in the event.[6]

37. Raised on Reagan says:

A video on YouTube from about 5 months ago about internal PRC evidence of the origins of COVID-19 and its release.

The author’s call sign is Laowhy86 and was an American living in mainland China with his native wife for the last decade. He and his family has since escaped China. I had followed him for years to gain insight into mainland Chinese culture. He’s a pretty straight up guy.

• dondeg says:

Yes, Laowhy86, and his partner Serpentza, do really nice videos if you are interest in learning about China. I watch them regularly. They also have a couple nice China tour videos you can watch for like 2 bucks or something. Definitely worth it. Way better than most programs on TV and cable right now.

38. Alli says:

Did anyone at CT ever doubt this CCP bioweapon attack wasn’t deliberate? CCP has been in more aggressive war footing since Donald J Trump took the stage
    President Trump scares the hell of them.
    Hillary was suppose to be their useful puppet. God bless Our Great President and may God bless us all.

39. modspell says:

Twatter can’t deal with anything even close to anti-Left. At some point we need to delete our accounts and let that site be the big circle j—- they really are.

40. This story, amidst the turmoil of information warfare, ensures that disinfo agents will be out in force. Eyes wide open Treepers. Listen, read & watch. Don’t discount information out-of-hand. Use your own discernment.

A healthy polity of independent thinkers will triumph over tyranny every time.

• mr.piddles says:

The Left and the The Dem Clowns are upping their game this time around to combat the “disinformation”… they’ve added “QAnon” to their trusty ol’ “Russia” narrative, and they have the full operational backing of Shmuckerberg and @JackAss.

• yucki says:

Good thinking, Random.

• dawg says:

Look, squirrel!!!

Agree 100%. From the very beginning, I have thought that the focus on this virus coming from China, on whether its manmade or natural, whether they tried to cover it up or not, all of that focus has been beside the main point.

Regardless of any of that, the weaponization of the virus through fear and misinformation by elements of our own government and media right here in the US is the PRIMARY concern. That has to be dealt with first and foremost.

Our most immediate threat comes right here from within. There is no point in trying to fight China when we have real enemies in our own house.

The frontline of the war is right here.

41. Johnny Dollar says:

She speaks the truth and I’m glad her voice is now in the main stream.

China, primarily with money, owns most of the influential voices in the virus “trade.”
    And China uses those voices to impugn and ridicule and destroy the career of anyone in the virus “trade” who suggest COV2 was created in a lab in China. Much less any scientist suggesting China released COV2 intentionally.

The origin of COV2 according to Chinese scientists is found in bats. And who says so? Chinese scientists say its the bats who are the originators of COV2, not one of their labs. Scientists around the world in the virus “trade” will not challenge or dispute Chinese scientists on this subject out of fear.

Except for a few, like Ms Yan.

For those with the mental stamina, here’s another.

42. zephyrbreeze says:

Department of Defense Rumor Control

A new department at the DOD. Oh this is a must read.

• Judith says:

How about a DOD department to defend the God given right to freedom of speech and expression as protected by our US Constitution?

Is DOD *not* an American institution? When did it *not* become DOD’s mission to defend the God given rights codified within our Constitutional Republic?

43. Life Coach says:

If true, did it escape from the lab in an accident, or was it unleashed on us like an viral atomic bomb?

If it was intentional, was it to affect the 2020 election in favor of the Democrats?

If so, were the Democrats in on it?

44. DesertRain says:

As to the question on intent…. Why, and under what conditions would the CCP intentionally release a virus which could kill many in the CCP membership?

• Joemama says:

They knew that HCQ + zinc (and other treatments) would protect their party elite. There was minimal risk to the CCP membership.

They confined the spread to Wuhan and left air travel open to infect the rest of the world.

The CCP does not care one iota for the lives of the “little people” in Wuhan, however. They wouldn’t blink an eye at killing even a million Chinese people, if it furthered the goals of the party. That is one of the beauties of communism. The party can destroy the lives of the little people at will and never suffer any consequences.

They would kill 100 million, if it guaranteed PDJT doesn’t win relection. But those 100 million would not be CCP party members.

• Kroesus says:

One of Lenin’s most quoted “One death is a tragedy, one million is a statistic.”

• Judith says:

Well that explains a lot. Americans still cling to the quaint notion that their government isn’t trying to kill them off and replace them all with brown slaves who have zero constitutional rights.

45. regitiger says:

gain of function happens randomly… naturally. the issue is trying to predict when and what and how and from what intermediary host this will happen. avian flus are particularly top priority simply because birds (like bats) cover large distances and routinely contact other mammals…sars closest parent to c19 is a bat c virus that likely gained function to pagolin or civet cats…or both…mers was bats to dromidary camels in SA.

labs all over the world attempt to accelerate gain of function for quite a number of coronavirus and other rna type virus …in theory this allows science to determine what coronavirus can make a leap…observe the protein shifts and factors that direct it… but it’s very dangerous and controversial work.

in the effort to get out ahead of what may happen over natural time…one can we up creating a super virus that would unlikely occur naturally. or very.low probability. its a high stakes risk game.

and there is huge money driving this research… what company would refuse free grant money AND potentially identify with precision what kind of therapy drugs or even a vacinne for some virus that they csn show has the highest probability of gaining function…?

then we have the problem where not all labs are equal in terms of biosecurity…for the record the US has the worst record…

then we have the problem that china operates exclusively and intentionally with ONLY a profit motive…

the problem with determining if this virus was built or it happened in a natural gain of function…is not possible to distinguish…it would carry the same genomic factors either way…

unless a credible insider within the wuhan lab can show the virus was achieved by accelerated gain of function…no manner of so called experts will ever conclusively determine the origins of this virus.

that it has a very high order of genomic sequence with sars… indicates it was more than likely a natural leap.

there is a possibility it was accidentally breached… that’s plausible… it’s happened before… several times here in the US. labs are only as secure as tye people nmanaging them.

we are definitely playing with fire.

Andromeda strain…old but classic movie about a novel virus… drama centers around how to isolate it within a bunker type q lab. of course the movie illustrated nfictiously how an alien virus performs problem solving abilities… who doesn’t like the 70’s scifi stuff…lol

• Joemama says:

“i hope everyone realizes the massive impact this pandemic has on ccp economy and global politics. the conspiracy.theories imagines that china gains something by burning.the world. of what value is your economy when consumerism goes down the toilet…?”

The CCP has NOTHING to lose by releasing the engineered virus on the world. If PDJT is re-elected the CCP is in serious danger of going the way of the USSR. COVID-19 was the demoncrat/CCP hail Mary play.

• Judith says:

SARS-COV-2 was a warning shot, likely a diversion, to set up for the kill. CCP has more arrows in their quiver, like those (5G?) sonic frequencies that fry our brains. Anyone remember Otto Warmbier?

If I were President Trump, I would decisively bring China to its knees before they can deploy far *worse* weapons of war than this plandemic. And that would require the seismic shift in foreign policy that is now unfolding..

That US-based multinational corporations have thus far refused to simply amend their business plans in order to keep up, suggests a far more sinister intent to their Globalist ideals. I’m sure that President Trump had saved them a chair at the table.

It’s never been about climate instability or sustainable algae cakes to end world hunger, has it? No, but that’s the “sales pitch.” Funny how starvation and deprivation occur only in CONMUNIST countries.

If only CCP’s *internal* foot soldiers, our TRAITORS in DC could be brought to heel, once and for all..

• Judith says:

Oh.. and the Global *elite* have prepared themselves with HCQ, Zinc and I’m guessing sonic earmuffs? Or so they think anyway..

To our TRAITORS in DC, it would be prudent to remember that there is no honor among thieves.

• dawg says:

Bingo Joemama. The economic impact that China has felt from this virus effects, either directly on their own country or indirectly from American consumerism pales in comparison to what it will feel if PT is re-elected.

46. Sprawlie says:

Whether made in a lab, or not. Whether released intentionally, or not. The answers to these questions would only ADD to the amount of CCP culpability for their actions as there is already ample proof of the work they undertook in response to the outbreak.

47. WhiteBoard says:

Gain of function doesn’t happen in perfect succession order.
    Timelines of mutations occur to act as a story teller..

Inserts can be traced 3rd strand DNA. A topic not discussed and used in genetic cheating

48. Joemama says:

AUSTRALIAN RESEARCHERS SEE SIGNS THAT WUHAN CCP CORONAVIRUS WAS MANIPULATED BY HUMANS:

49. Joemama says:

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

US-funded $3.7 million project approved by Trump’s Covid-19 guru Dr Anthony Fauci in 2015 after US ban imposed on ‘monster-germ’ research

Dr. Fauci backed funding for controversial Wuhan lab studying origin of coronavirus
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of the coronavirus task force, had previously backed funding for a controversial lab in Wuhan, China, that has been studying the coronavirus in bats, reports said.
    Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had shelled out a total of $7.4 million to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab — which has become the focus of theories about the origin of COVID-19, according to Newsweek.