Friday August 14th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Friday August 14th – Open Thread

• Michael Fox says:

These displays of ingenuity always remind me that we are made in the image and likeness of God.

We humans are clever creative creatures.

However, sometimes our brilliance is surpassed by our baffling bulls**t, and that part is far below God’s realm.

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

Well, we all know just WHO is the “author of confusion”, and like all humans, I’m not so gently reminded of that it’s never about me, but He! Thanks for the good word!

• JTR says:

I once watched a man in El Salvador make mud bricks in his back yard and build an addition to his home. After he adobe’d the outside and put in a glazed terracotta floor, it was beautiful! It was about 10′ x 12′, and it only took him about a month all by himself!

• jtrstill says:

The roof was made of dried trees that were tied together and terracotta tiles lined up! I think most of the houses outside of the big towns were made like this.

1. citizen817 says:

2. Deplorable_Infidel says:

The Divine Mirror

In the divine Mirror, the Bible, we may behold ourselves or we may behold Christ.

It is well to use it first to behold ourselves and see the ruin sin has brought. But let us not stop here. Let a man look into a mirror and find the sun in it and the glory will be reflected in his face. And so it is with the Word. When we see ourselves in it we must necessarily be disappointed, but when we look for Him in the Word and find Him there, His glory casts its reflection upon us!

What need have we then to hide our faces? If David could say, “They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed” (Psa. 34:5), how much more should this be said of us! We know, or should know, more of Him than those of David’s day, and those Scriptures specially addressed to us send us forth, not to proclaim God’s righteous demands, but to proclaim Christ, the righteous One, who met these demands at Calvary and offers justification and life to all.

And as, in our study of the Scriptures, we turn from the shame of man to the glory of Christ; as we behold Him and see all we have and are in Him, we become constantly more like Him, “changed into the same image from glory to glory” (II Cor. 3:18).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

Psalm 34:5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

2Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
    2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

3. F.D.R. in Hell says:

• montanamel says:

This was EXACTLY the photo that came to my mind, back on the 1st of Aug when SD gave us the outline / timeline basis…

Nothing like coming back from a real battle and knowing you kicked ass… The empty ranks will never be forgotten.

Everyone get a good nights sleep tonight….we’re going to be up late, like into Saturday morning I’m betting. ‘ol Barr says he’ll say something (development) during the DC business day… Durham had better name some names, eh?…

Today, at Murdock’s (a chain feed and seed up here) I checked for some 300 blackout… The shelf was BARE… I got 60 rds by asking at the counter if there was any in the back, must have been part of some employee’s stash…

Check-6 …. AND, then, check it again… This is for real.

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

When my father heard that we’d dropped “some kind ‘a super bomb” on Japan, his ship was anchored in Buckner Bay, Okinawa, and he was in line to give blood, which they were all assured was needed for the upcoming assault on the home islands of the Empire of Japan. He and the rest of his shipmates dismissed the bomb as a wild rumor, bred more of wishful thinking than of fact. However, that evening, the Captain confirmed the “atom bombing” over the ship’s PA system, but still they were only cautiously optimistic. Dad said that it was like a chance of a reprieve, but they were all afraid to hope, because they’d heard so many things the last few months.

Their great fear, of course, was more weeks – possibly months – of having to endure suicide attacks by kamikaze airplanes and even boats or ships. The Navy had been forced to endure these daily predations during the invasion and conquest of Okinawa, the worst and bloodiest operation of the Pacific war, to date. They were often at General Quarters from an hour before dawn until an hour past sunset. It was a sobering and fearful foretaste of invading the mainland.

Of course, now we only hear about how horrible the atomic strikes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were, which they were certainly meant to be. However, people forget more people perished in a single firebombing attack on Tokyo in March 1945 than were killed in the combined atomic strikes. Plus, cities in Japan had been systematically burned to the ground, until there wasn’t much left to attack, yet the Military Government of Tojo, held on.

Historians now tell us that invading the mainland would’ve resulted in at least a million Allied casualties and between 17-20 million Japanese casualties, with the number of dead on the Japanese side being much higher. Perhaps I sit here now, because Truman had the courage to drop the atom bombs; the same goes for my children and grandchildren.

• czarowniczy says:

I’ve had problems with .300 AAC too and I reload. Converted cases and powder, and on and off, primers are scarce. Luckily I stockpiled cases and primers years ago and powder’s coming back somewhat but bilk bullets – especially 9mm and .40 – are really hard to find.

The Rats would like you to think that it’s bloodthirsty, white, redneck conservatives but there’s no doubt that ‘other’groups are stockpiling too – and have been for quite a while. Now if the Rats can just disarm the usual white, Christian, conservative suspects they can let their Action Fronts deal with the clean up.

There goes that reactionary, Conservative, Christian paranoia again.

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

With Soro’s bought-and-paid for District Attorneys, States Attorneys, Attorneys General, District Judges, State Prosecutors, County Judges, Circuit Attorneys and other assorted “local officials” on duty, look for routine crimes against humanity to be dismissed, plea-bargained or plain ignored as we go forward. Remember too, these are the SAME officials whose job it is to apply, enforce and, where required, prosecute election laws and violations, thereof!

If the law isn’t ENFORCED, then the law is essentially nullified. The DemocRATS did that in 1861, they’re doing it again!

4. Derangement Syndrome says:

Bill Barr hastily goes on the Sean Hannity Show (essentially unannounced) on a Thursday to reveal that developments in the Durham Probe are scheduled for tomorrow. Bizarre happenings if you have no background on the subject.

Yes, Sundance forced their hand in my opinion.

• Garrison Hall says:

No doubt about that. I like to think I’m pretty savvy about political prognostication but when I started coming to the Treehouse I found this guy Sundance to—always—be several steps ahead of everyone. By ferreting out Karl Rove’s “Splitter Strategy” and then exposing the DC establishment Republicans and Democrats as a “UniParty” with common interests, he went a long way toward legitimatizing the conservative insurgency’s support for President Trump. And now it looks like he’s making it very hard for the DOJ to continue slow walking its “investigations” of the attempted coup against the president. Could be he’s given Barr just the impetus to step outside the DOJ organizational culture and move things along. Let’s hope so.

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

The Left loves to attack “guys in their pajamas” as though they were some sort of demented purveyors of rumor and innuendo. That’s their playing the Alinsky card, because Sundance, the Hoft Brothers and others HURT the Left.

If America still had a FREE PRESS performing their Constitutional duty as the “watchdog of Democracy”, we wouldn’t need the alternative media. But since Watergate, which destroyed classic journalism (whereupon I left the field) and changed the entire trajectory of the press in America, the press has gone hard left. Now, the once might Fourth Estate has become a Fifth Column, a lapdog, where once a watch dog sat. No longer do they even feign objectivity but act simply as a rubber stamp for the DNC and the Deep State.

To paraphrase the Left’s favorite trope on why we have illegal immigration: “The alternative media is only here doing the job the mainstream American media refuse to do!”

5. Garrison Hall says:

I’ve always turned to music for solace. In these chaotic times I find myself doing that more and more often. Tonight as I was looking at videos, I came across this video of Satie’s piano music, edited with paintings by Edouard Leon Cortes, and showing street scenes of Paris at the time of Satie. I think they’re quite wonderful and fit perfectly with Satie’s piano melodies. Several of us have posted this particular video many times here on the Treehouse. No matter how often I watch and listen. the scenes and music never seem to grow old. And each time, if for only a few minutes, I can imagine being transported to another place in time. Great art always has that characteristic I think.

This video was posted some 8 years ago now and has been viewed over 4 million times. As I looked through the posted comments I was surprised to find a comment from the author of the video. I thought you might like to see it so I’m including it here.

From Logansasn:

“Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for all your kind words and for your beautiful stories. I have loved each and every one of them. When I decided to create this project my one goal was to make something that people all over the world could enjoy, appreciate, relate to and to fall in love with. I never in my wildest dreams thought that it would affect so many people from so many different far away places. I’m happy that you all came to share this beautiful music and art with me and I wish you all the very best wherever it is that you live your lives. I am honored to know that this video helps many of you get through whatever you are going through the way that it helps me. Thank you all again….peace love and happiness to all of you. ”

• montanamel says:

Good thoughts…G. Hall…. Music does have a “way” …
      With what we have coming in 24 hours….and for the rest of the weekend after that start time…. I just want to share some of my selections for “bank’n and yank’n and pouring on the Gee’s” which I see coming as soon as SD scrambles us forward on Saturday:

The Doors – early 8 track album
      Led Zep – #3, Stairway…and all others
      B.B. King
      ZZ Top
      The Stones – Hot Rocks double album, repeat stack…

See you on the “other side”…

• Garrison Hall says:

Here’s another recent comment from Logansasn’s video. There are many like this. It says a lot, I think.

“When my father passed away in hospice last year I was alone with him. While I waited for my family to come to the hospital I played this song, this video. On repeat. It kept me calm and sane so I was able spend some quiet time with my father before my family arrived to begin the realty of losing a loved one.”

6. Brian2136 says:

5…4…3…2…1…UGLY!
    Way to go Sundance,

7. Midnite says:

You bet me to it DS. Yeah, Barr slipped that little nugget in there between sentences and Sean never even noticed…lol. Being a treeper is like ordering those X-Ray glasses in the back of Superman a comic book and finding out they work!

8. I was not surprised to read that Oregon State Police are withdrawing their protection from the Federal Courthouse in Portland. Not surprised at all…

And, since the LOCAL police have their hands tied by city government that sides with the rioters, I believe it’s high time for additional action by President Trump.

STOP playing defense. Launch a campaign to infiltrate the rioters, identify their leaders, and proactively arrest them on federal charges. Go to their residences, hotels, and/or crashpads in the daytime while they’re sleeping and ROUND THEM UP.

9. David says:

American friends, now days with all the Corona and political stress I tend to post more happy music and videos. The following is a feel good clip with a few languages including English.
    The band name is Static. Enjoy

• czarowniczy says:

We all have our own definition of ‘happy music’:

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

Pilots in the IAF respond to the command, “Zanek!” as their scramble alert word. It essentially means, “Go! Jump to it!” Being in such a tiny country, scramble response time is incredibly critical, as is maintenance reliability, systems and weapons effectiveness, etc.

Back in the early jet age, new IAF pilots were vectored in a steep nighttime climb out over the Mediterranean, flying IFR under ground control all the way up to about 40,000′. Then, on command, they rolled right and looked down and to the right. There, lay Israel, outlined in lights, cities sparkling, the whole nation lain before them, tiny, surrounded by the darkness of the Arab lands. Two old friends of mine, long-retired from the IAF, told me they wept. It was more moving, both said, than taking their military oath inside the sacred walls of the Zealot fortress of Masada.

• czarowniczy says:

We wanted to take the IDF airborne training and get their wings, taking the oath at Masada with the graduates but the Army wouldn’t spend the $$$$. You’ll see a lot of US airborne with foreign airborne wings but not that many with Israeli.

During Desert Storm the overhead imagery would look at a special group of Israeli F-16s, they were ALLEGEDLY the ones that would deliver the Samson Option to the Arabs. Seems they’d parked them, during overhead orbits, with the cockpits outside of their shelters and pilots in the seats. Both US and Russian satellites got the imagery and Patriot missiles showed up on our side and a lot of Russian/Iranian diplomacy took place. Probably just coincidence.

• Elvis Chupacabra says:

I can neither confirm or deny that I had one of these pilots, mid-70s, drunk out of his mind on Mescal, camping out with us in the mountains of Big Bend. He told me how close they came in 1973 to “pulling the trigger” on the Temple option. Then, they had special F4s, kept on 2-minute pad-alert in revetments, with a 1:1 back-up (unarmed). Even as drunk as he was, he clammed up when I asked him what his target was. The next day, the bleary-eyed, hung-over aviator asked me what we talked about the night before, and I don’t think he believed me when I told him we’d just made small talk.

Now, I think it’s a pretty open secret, but back then, it was hush-hush.

• czarowniczy says:

Sorta how, allegedly, the Israeli government back in the latter Cold War days that if Russia ever used the Arabs as surrogates again to attack them the Israeli IRBMs just might make certain targets in southern Russian glow in the dark. Just another apocryphal story I guess.

• rrick says:

You better believe the events were closely monitored by other nations. Few persons can imagine the level of operational surveillance and the varying means thereof. A person that I know quite well had shown me the insider’s view gotten from satellites and airborne assets. Simply astounding.

Around that same time I had studied how a team of geologists, using ground penetrating radar, had confirmed the existence of a rich gold vein several meters below ground surface. I saw how similar techniques used to ferret out below ground facilities. Heat signatures were visible for hours after mil assets had moved. Of course the ground track was also visible. Time of movement and rate of travel were easy to deduce. All this and more by remote sensing which has been operational since at least the early 1980s. Imagine the advances in technology sine then. See Moore’s Law. Advances in technology but also application leaves no stone unturned.

10. NICCO says:

Its an exciting time to be alive and also a very dangerous one.We need to lift up POTUS everyday.The battle for the soul of this nation is on in a way most of us have not seen before..Let God arise and His enemies be scattered Father ,we cover President Donald John Trump and his family,and all those honorable and righteous in this administration with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and surround them with the fire of your Holy Spirit.We decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 around President Donald John Trump and all with him,that no plot or plan of the enemy will succeed ,no hex,no curse ,no voodoo ,no power,no principality and no demon in hell will be able to harm them.Father we your people thank you for this in Jesus name,the name above all names,Amen.

11. Sepp says:

. . . but deliver us from the Evil One.

12. Sepp says:

Today is August 1st on the traditional Calendar of the Orthodox Christian Church (August 14th civil). The Dormition Fast begins today and the first Small Paraklesis or Small Supplicatory Canon is prayed this evening.

And there are several events and Saints commemorated today. Among them are the following:

The Procession of the Precious Wood of the Life-giving Cross of the Lord (instituted in 1164)

The Holy Seven Maccabees, their mother Solomonia, and their teacher Eleazar (166 B.C.)

Saint Ethelwold, Bishop of Winchester (984)

The Commemoration of the Baptism of Rus’ (in 988)

Saint Nicholas, Equal-to-the-Apostles, enlightener of Japan (+1912)

• Sepp says:

Eleazar, the teacher of the Seven Maccabees, an elder, a priest, was one of the Seventy translators of the Old Testament into Greek, according to Holy Tradition.

13. Dora says:

14. Dora says:

15. Dora says:

16. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Baby Lives Matter.

17. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day for Friday, August 14, 2020

“Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:”
    Isaiah 55:6 (KJV)

18. NoTwoSystemsOnlyOneChiCom says:

Bela-ruse protests aren’t slowing down. Quitting state news ‘reporting’?

19. just stevie says:

CHASTENING

“Despise not the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him.” Heb. xii. 5

It is very easy to quench the Spirit; we do it by despising the chastening of the Lord, by fainting when we are rebuked by Him. If we have only a shallow experience of sanctification, we mistake the shadow for the reality, and when the Spirit of God begins to check, we say – oh, that must be the devil.

Never quench the Spirit, and do not despise Him when He says to you – “Don’t be blind on this point any more; you are not where you thought you were. Up to the present I have not been able to reveal it to you, but I reveal it now.” When the Lord chastens you like that, let Him have His way. Let Him relate you rightly to God.

“Nor faint when thou are rebuked of Him.” We get into sulks with God and say – “Oh, well, I can’t help it; I did pray and things did not turn out right, and I am going to give it all up.” Think what would happen if we talked like this in any other domain of life!

Am I prepared to let God grip me by His power and do a work in me that is worthy of Himself? Sanctification is not my idea of what I want God to do for me; sanctification is God’s idea of what He wants to do for me, and He has to get me into the attitude of mind and spirit where at any cost I will let Him sanctify me wholly.

Oswald Chambers
    August 14th Devotional

20. gardenmom says:

Tomorrow Aug 15 is the feast of the Assumption of Holy Mother Mary to Heaven. This is an auspicious time. May the Divine Mother of all raise all her children up in these challenging times.

Divine Mother, make our hearts your temple, make our spirits your beloved home, where we feel your presence every moment.

21. Good morning Treepers!💜

Was I the only one who had trouble falling asleep last night?😴

God bless you Sundance, God bless the USA, and God bless all of us Patriots!!💜💜

22. Two Roads, Which One? says:

Our Heavenly Father, how Holy, Wonderful and Merciful you are. We come to you with thanksgiving. Thank you for your mercy and grace, that you have given us another chance to turn from our sin and follow you.

May you fill Sundance with your Spirit, guide him, direct his steps, give him strength, let no harm fall upon him or his family.

Amen

Sundance, you can do this! We believe in you!
    We all can do this with the help of our Lord!
    We can do all things in Christ who gives us strength.

23. George says:

Philip Haney’s name is resurfacing. Arkancide assisted by fbi foot dragging, etc …

24. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Yet another Democrat wakes up and leaves the socialist party.

08/14/20

Hobart, Indiana — Former Democrat mayor Brian Snedecor has joined the Republican Party.

Surrounded by family, elected officials and supporters, Mayor Snedecor became emotional as he made the announcement Wednesday at Festival Park. “I must be true to my God, my family, myself, and those that have supported and believed in me; so today I am formally announcing that I am leaving the Democratic Party and that I am joining the Republican party.” He said he’s become increasingly concerned during the last several months as the national Democratic platform has moved “more and more to the left.”

Welcome to the party of freedom and common sense Mayor Snedecor.
    Liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness is our motto.

25. John says:

Grassroots Dad
    August 3 at 9:20 AM ·

I never cared…

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat

I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I’ve been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now. I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem. You can still fix it. It’s not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I’m a very patient person at times. But I’m out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me that are sick of your Anti American crap!

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on earth and if you don’t like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided feelings.

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right way from other Americans.

Please pass on ..if you CARE!

26. Right to reply says:

Biden corruption saved in Wayback Machine.

The Hollywood studio run by one of President Obama’s biggest donors is under investigation by the Securities Exchange Commission for bribing Chinese officials to secure exclusive film rights in the communist country—rights secured in secretive negotiations that included Vice President Joe Biden.

The SEC is investigating at least five Hollywood studios—including 20th Century Fox, Disney, and DreamWorks Animation—for allegedly making illegal payments to Chinese officials, Reuters reported Tuesday.

DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg is the largest donor to the Obama reelection super PAC Priorities USA.

Dreamworks announced in February a $2 billion deal with the Chinese government for the company to build a production studio in Shanghai. The deal came just days after Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping held an extensive meeting with Barack Obama in Washington, followed by the Chinese Vice President’s trip to Los Angeles to meet with Katzenberg.

The deal was part of a larger agreement under which China increased its annual quota of foreign-produced films to 34 from 20 and increased the revenue it allowed foreign studios to keep to 25 percent from 15 percent.

The additional films must use either Imax or 3-D technologies, according to the deal.

At the time of the deal, Katzenberg spokeswoman Jennifer Lin denied to the Free Beacon that there was any collusion between Katzenberg and the Obama administration.

However, the New York Times reported Tuesday that Biden joined Xi in personal negotiations to secure the deal.

Katzenberg and Robert A. Iger, Disney’s chief executive, also helped negotiate, according to the report.

Katzenberg cut a $2 million check to Priorities USA last spring, and his Dreamworks colleague Steven Spielberg followed with another $100,000 just a few months later.

In addition to his fundraising this cycle, Katzenberg was a bundler for Obama’s 2008 campaign, raising at least $500,000. He and his wife personally gave $352,402 to Democrats in 2008.

Dreamworks Animation declined to comment.

Katzenberg’s spokeswoman and the SEC did not return requests for comment.

27. czarowniczy says:

The WaPo has an article trashing Trump for not learning the lessons of WW2, instead of continuing the move towards progressivism/liberalism and one-world anti-nationalism governance he’s fostering reactionary politics and nationalism.

OK, usual BS, but one of their points was that the Vietnam War was the result of the US getting wrapped up in French colonialism, blah, blah, blah. In their interesting historical stretch they said that the Vietnam War cost the US nearly 100,000 deaths…huh? Being a VN vet and having been involved in not only the Wall but also the building of the Louisiana memorial I know the number’s far fewer than 100,000 – though the government keeps diddling with the final count – so I went to the VA casualty site. It appears what the WaPo did was to not only count those who died in the theater of the war but all of those military members who died ANYWHERE in the military during the war’s time frame. If the soldier were in Germany and got killed by a bus, they counted that as a war death. Doesn’t matter if the dead military person was never in VN, all s/he had to do was die between the official beginning and end of the Vietnam War while in uniform and the WaPo considers you a war death. There are statisticians, there are damned liars and there’s the Washington Post.

28. Name (required) says:

Here’s Friday news drop that’s bigger than Barr

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled today that CA ban on firearm magazines that hold more than 10 rounds violates the Second Amendment. This is a quote from the ruling
    “The panel affirmed the district court’s summary
    judgment in favor of plaintiffs challenging California
    Government Code § 31310, which bans possession of large capacity magazines (“LCMs”) that hold more than ten
    rounds of ammunition; and held that the ban violated the
    Second Amendment”
    Here’s a link to the pdf of the ruling

• I saw that. I’m totally surprised that the 9th Circuit actually ruled IN ACCORDANCE WITH the 2nd A.

I guess those Trump appointments are FINALLY starting to pay off.

• rrick says:

You can bet your bottom dollar there will be petition for en banc. It will take a couple years. Until then, CA state will refuse this decision.

But if a citizen were to treat this as Freedom Restored, then buy now but expect there may be repercussions from the state. That +10 mag in your possession will result in extra charges if they come looking for you for whatever reason.

The very best advice is to shut up about it as you carry on.

29. Marystriumph says:

Today is Day 39 for the 40 day novena for Let Freedom Ring. It ends tomorrow, August 15th, the Feast of our Lady’s Assumption into Heaven. Tomorrow will start the 54 day Novena for Our Nation which will go from August 15 to October 7. You can find these novenas on the USGraceforce.com website, run by Fr. Richard Heilman. Please pray for Sundance and our President and join thousands who will be praying these novenas. That Sundance is shining a light on this evil at this time, in my mind , is no coincidence. May Sundance be protected and guided. Here is a link for the novena:

30. Margot says:

Ex-FBI Resistance Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Durham’s Trump-Russia Probe

They threw us a little bone. Whoop-de-doo.

31. trapper says:

Yeah, it’s relevant. If you don’t know why, google around a little. You’ll find it. You’re answering the question “who ran ‘im?” You don’t just wake up crooked one day. This crap goes back a long way. Plus, it’s just fun to crank it up. I”M A SAILOR PEG, AN’ I LOST MY LEG……..

32. ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

Just a little history lesson – double standard. 😉

Mar 29, 2006

The Beatles’ record company Apple Corps today accused Apple Computer of breaching a trademark agreement by selling music online. The charge was levelled as the latest round of a 25-year dispute between the two companies over the brand name and fruit logo got underway in the high court.

Aug 10, 2020

• rrick says:

Yeah sure, it’s too easy to confuse a pear for an apple. Especially a colored pear with a stem and a central cut-out and the apple in silhouette. I mean, its anyone’s guess if you’ll get food or an electronic device.

33. rrick says:

The corruption of Rod Rosenstein from a different angle.

“Rosenstein changed the settlement to where I had to admit guilt. I was the only case required to do that and I wanted to know why. Basically, Rosenstein said they were being harder on me than anyone else because we spoke to press. Unbelievable.”

34. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Please place Your Guardian Angels of Protection around Donald Trump and Mike Pence and their families as they seek to lead America back to You. Also, we pray for Angels to protect and support our Sundance as he works for justice and peace.

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

35. auscitizenmom says:

A prayer for Justice Kavanaugh and Gen. Flynn:

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
    be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
    who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

36. MR52 says:

Need to start another there on the Millie weave Shadowgate.

Katie Woodland: “Shadowgate Documentary Streaming LIVE”

I am having trouble getting the whole thing and wish there was a way to download it. She is saying everything I have always thought. Interesting, the Atlantic Council takes a big roll in this.

Indications are the Manafort is on the other team (makes sense because of his relationship with Podesta). What I cound interesting is that Cambridge Analytics is on the other team. Also, the implication that the OPM hack was an inside job so data could be deleted including Hillary info.

A lot here is covered.

It just goes to show that I have several times said that Adam Schiff was blowing BS in this session.

Having trouble with the feed too. I think they are messing with to to prevent it from getting out.

37. thrawlbrauna says: