Bill Barr Interview With Sean Hannity….

Bill Barr calls into Sean Hannity for an interview.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,170 Responses to Bill Barr Interview With Sean Hannity….

1. Just seeing the titles of Sundance’s last 3 posts was enlightenment enough: This is the “parents” all rushing to tell the “kids” that the answer is “no”.

I think our answer is, “No way, José”

I won’t go into detailed arguments. I’ll just say, I think the true American people are going to kick evil’s a___ in November. and the fake “grownups” are going to be shamed by our devotion to the truth above all political calculation.

We need TWO NEW PARTIES. Outlaw all the old political dogmas, and easy denunciations, which are being used to deny the truth, confuse the people and slow-walk, ad nauseam and ad infinitum, any hope of a just political system.

• Right to reply says:

When UKIP was founded, it started by getting just 20, 30 votes in elections. They stuck with it and achieved BREXIT. WE NEED A NEW PARTY. America First!

• ShainS says:

I would prefer NO political parties — as did the prescient and wise George Washington — as they obviously encourage political corruption … but no way to put the genie back in the bottle now.

• iPack says:

Unfortunately, Barr is bound to fail, or let me rephrase it, he is failing and he’s failing us…

Not recognizing the reality is a fundamental miscalculation!

This is a full out war with an enemy masquerading as a political party or movement, which is in fact an instrumentality of conspiracy to destroy the United States, to end this experiment in American democracy…

I think we got past the ‘tit-for-tat’ stage long time ago. What we need is an overwhelming defeat and a total destruction of the enemy. No hostages.

People have to pay the price and it must be painful and humiliating so the next three generations remember what was done to them!

• Chump Change says:

Time to unleash the Kraken.

2. trapper says:

This is what I heard:

1) Barr will not allow anyone, including Sundance, to alter the natural and organic timing or progression of any DOJ investigations; and
    2) however, despite number 1, Barr has no problem with either Sundance’s research or the release Sundance will make today, and as a demonstration of the absence of objection Barr promoted today’s release by Sundance with a teaser.

Not an official endorsement, but certainly an unsubtle wink.

• SSI01 says:

Well, that’s not an altogether unreasonable position for AG Barr to take. He’s letting all and sundry know he is not a tool of Sundance (and vice versa), and he still has the helm of his department firmly in his grip. At the same time, like any good law enforcement officer, he is more than willing to accept well-thought-out, researched, and intelligently-presented information (again, a la Sundance) as good information from an unbidden but welcome confidential source. It saves the time of his staff by having some of the work (very good work, BTW) done for them and presented to them in such a way it is easy to understand and follow. It will also be easy to “vet” the information, as it were, during the process by having the assertions set forth by Sundance and his investigator(s) and analyst(s) be vindicated early on by what will be uncovered. At the very least Sundance will have sped things along quite a bit which, given our current domestic situation, will be a thinly-disguised blessing. Also, if followed up by Barr’s and Durham’s and Bash’s investigators, will likely cause some of these traitors, seditious, unholy folks to lose their collective nerve and say or do something foolish under pressure.

• Tom says:

Also, any release of information-potential evidence by independent third parties (i.e., Sundance) should not be able to be used by defense counsel to exclude from evidence due to “prosecutorial misconduct” in obtaining and/or releasing — because the prosecutors had nothing to do with it!

• trapper says:

Exactly. There are security firms that make nice livings scouring, compiling, sorting, layering, interpreting, and searching for patterns in publicly available information. If I remember correctly that is what Bill Priestap’s wife’s firm does. All perfectly legal because the info is public. I got a job like that once, 40 years ago. Told the interviewer a piece of info HE generates and his eyes got wide “How did you know THAT?” Told him. Surprised I dug it out. Wanted me doing it for him. Information is out there. You just have to let it in. Well, first you have to go looking for it. I fear it’s ever so much worse than you even imagine. Nice chaff storm, by the way.

• 4EDouglas says:

Yeah I did something similar with a client back in the ’80’s had a Russian atomic engineer as my flight student. I was worried that the might have something “Badinov” in mind.. There was this older gentleman who seemed to be present when Boris showed up- he did have little aircraft based the airport, and was friendly and talkative. so one day i asked:Don. are you Boris’ CIA handler?’. his look was priceless-“HOW did you know!?” “Well deduction, Don,
          you are almost always here when Boris is.” Then I spent years trying to stay ahead of CIA recruiters .. Evergreen Aviation in particular.

• CC says:

The next 12-36 hours ought to be interesting, if nothing else.

Me….I am going to make some pancakes…a nice power breakfast after working all night.

• LULU says:

I listened to the entire clip and heard no mention of Sundance or anything resembling him. As for Hannity’s talking about a “Durham report”, Barr told someone on Fox months ago that there could be a report but it would be only a byproduct of the investigation and potential prosecutions. Durham is a prosecutor. Readying evidence and witnesses to take before a grand jury. He is not an IG like Horowitz.

• Mike says:

Barr blinked. He has never announced before imminent developments on the investigation.

• ampurdy123 says:

But…. if that were truly the case… “Barr will not allow anyone, including Sundance, to alter the natural and organic timing or progression of any DOJ investigations”… then why did Barr make the call to Hannity for the interview? Let me guess… Barr is smitten by SD’s charm? “Grin.” My speculation… Barr seems agreeable to SD’s terms.. but Barr is saying they need to work together … to produce an optimal outcome… There is a bigger puzzle to finish… Data Merging… into the principal data file?

3. Joe Fine says:

A while ago President Trump said the Judiciary was biased and called a Judge an Obama Judge. Roberts responded quickly to defend the independence of the judiciary. Did Trump make that statement knowing what Dems have on some in the Judiciary including Roberts? Is that what prompted Trump to say what he did? If so, he smoked out Roberts fairly quickly. Trump plays the long game. He did say he got them ALL. I would not be surprised if Roberts is part of the cabal

4. 8:22 EST….. there wont be action til 5pm EST.

Thanks Sundance for pushing the envelope.

• tpwbama says:

Found it interesting Laura I. was out last 2 shows. Hannity was interested in the why too. Ramon wasn’t gonna let him in on it when asked…..That would be great if she were prepping for a big reveal wouldn’t it?

• owtolunch says:

she is on a road trip…. out west Washington, Oregon and in Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri….. Chicago?

Probably doing a story on riots, looting and impacts upon police, businesses, citizens and attitudes of real citizens over whole antifa situation…. Damage to our society… cities… lawlessness… release of criminals, Soros district attorneys…

• FlapJack says:

Yes I noticed. Lou Dobbs also last week.
        David Webb on Patriot satellite station
        had a week vacation. Fingers crossed…

• FrankieZee says:

Trump will have a presser today around 5:30 to 6PM and it will be a wild one. Have to resupply on Adult Beverages this morning.

5. Drogers says:

My prayers for the country is this three and a half years unprecedented tragedy is coming to an end. That the perpetrators are brought to justice as both a punishments and warnings to those that would destroy America.

We’re almost there Treepers.

Stay strong.

6. RJ says:

Barr pops up to show a few teeth, to snarl a little, then he goes about chatting on different subjects. Hannity begins by using the phrase “Durham report” when it should not be a report but indictments, meaning now we will get a story and perhaps…just perhaps a criminal indictment for those who the DOJ can prove beyond a reasonable doubt violated laws.

A soft landing is coming. The answer: Politics is hardball, get used to it! It ain’t pretty, get used to it! Sometimes it’s dirty, get used to it!

Like the rioters that have been released and will not be prosecuted, so too will the political players against Trump be released…get used to it!

Oh, lest I forget…wear your masks and make sure you get used to that too!

• readyandable1 says:

F all that. That simply won’t cut it. That will bring WAR, real WAR.

• butch cassidy says:

And you have no idea what Barr is going to say today, get used to it.
      You have never had a president like Trump, get used to it.
      No matter what Barr does today and in the future for people like you it will never be enough. That I’m used to.

• RJ says:

\Whoa…pardner! “…for people like you it will never be enough. That I’m used to.”

When Comey gave Hillary a pass I shouted “the fix is in!” Now, here we are years later and what has become of that moment, that game? Nada, zip, zero, nothing!

Hey, look across the field…the cows are coming home! Really?

I don’t mind if Barr and Durham prove me wrong…I will be the first to stand up and offer a sincere apology and bow my head in shame that I did not believe, was not a true believer in justice for all, blind justice, balanced justice, real justice, justice applied fairly.

But then, if my sad hunch evolves into a reality what happens to people like you? What will you do?

• vml9000 says:

It is very difficult to keep believing in justice coming to the rescue! I look to the streets. War is not coming. War is here! We are at war. Civil war! It is here. It is not going to stop til there is an absolute victor and the loser is vanquished completely. So far, our side is losing badly. I can’t pretend any longer. Justice is not coming to the Rescue!

• rayvandune says:

If we do not realize that the generals of the enemy are the tech giants and the media. We want to fight the corporals and privates, but they are led by the media and big tech Generals in their corner offices – they are the ones that we need to be nuking!

• butch cassidy says:

I haven’t posted a shitload of times that Barr or whomever is the savior. I always maintained the wait and see and have said that Trump won’t let this just go away. When you make a post like yours you are clearly looking for a response and you don’t even know what Barr is going to say. Which tells me you are just trying to stir things up.To make a wild ass negative post hours before any announcement means you have an ulterior motive. Misery loves company, I hope your boat is empty. You don’t mind if Barr and Durham prove you wrong?Great I’m sure they’ll be relieved to know that.? If you really felt that way you would have put that in your original post.

And if your hunch is right what will I do? I’ll let you when that time comes, but that time is not now. I will agree that time is running out but we’re not there yet and until we get to that point I will remain optimistic because Trump is still calling the shots.As long as we both agree to vote Trump in November then we are on the same side and can agree to disagree.

• RJ says:

Oh, I get it…don’t shoot until you see the white of their eyes! Great, just great…now I am to wait till my enemy gets close enough so that I can look him or her directly in the eyes as I shoot. I think I lived through that game years ago. I love scopes, gives me a chance to try Plan B if Plan A does not pan out.

Justice rolls slow, at it’s own pace….yea, yea, I’ve heard this game song for years.

Ok, Butch you take point…look for some eyes!

You remind me of the Commander in Bridge over the River Kwai as he watches his boys’ creation get blown up. The director cut out the scene where Barr plays his bagpipes as he attempts to cross the new bridge.

Ever wonder why such a fantasy would occur? (Think Mommy will come!)

• butch cassidy says:

OK RJ, I’ll make it easier for you to understand. Why show your ass and look like a fool when all you have to do is wait a few hours to see what the outcome will be. I get it though, your just gonna shoot then see what you shot at. As a retired Air Force Vet I can handle myself well without my mother. Thanks for thinking about her though.

• RJ says:

Well, that explains it! Oxygen deprivation… at 33,000 feet where who sees their enemy up close as if there would be time to “shoot” etc.? “Rig for collision!” is more like it.

As to my ass and it being shown too early…Butch, as you are looking at me, eyes are on you standing behind Barr and Durham cheering them onward (and upward being from the Air Force) wondering why?

Barr and Durham must earn my respect, I don’t just offer it up to anyone, even those with bigshot titles! Sundance has earned my respect–he lays it on the line in every posting he shares with us!

PS: The “Mommy will come!” line I stole from kids who play a game by that name, not in any way a reference to your Mother, who may have wondered why you picked the Air Force for a military career. It can’t be that uniform…

I’m sure she still loves you dearly!

• The technical advances of 24X scopes bring whites of the eyes in focus at a much longer distance than when the advice was first given. Just saying.

• darose5308 says:

Lock and load bro. CW 2.0

• Randolph Scott says:

I imagine there will a lot of people, lots of them, that will make sure these bastards don’t breath much longer.
      The internet will dox these scum out.

• Robin Ruprecht says:

I don’t know…but I believe Pres Trump knew much more than we realize before taking office. If most of these high ranking officials, bureaucrats, foreign agents aren’t locked up for life, his life and that of his family will be in danger once he’s out of office. I think there’s a plan in place to take care of that problem; whatever that plan may be. Good vs Evil and Good needs to win.

• Bluto says:

Hannity would do better if he didn’t try to put words in the mouths of those he interviews. He has a certain rant that he delivers every night, delivers to those he interviews, and delivers to all of his pundits. Watch his show then skip it for a couple of weeks. When you watch again, it will be the same rant in the same words that he has memorized.

• bentley1blog says:

So depressing.

7. marysmithkbi says:

Yea, Barr is going to try and throw SD a bone. My guess is the the guy who changed the Carter Page spy reference. To me, that is not enough! Second, SD told us that Obama, Biden, Comey, Clapper and Brennen, McCabe, Rosenstein would not be arrested due to not being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. They all have deflected toward the FBI and the FBI stand that it was a counterterrorism investigation. We need that one piece of evidence that says all of this was premeditated besides the text message between Lisa and Peter. I’m not saying everything done was not illegal, lies, leaking, etc. but nothing comes back and clearly states coup and reading what SD has said about these investigators, no one is smart enough to get them on the stand and rattle them enough to state it. Where is Tom Cruise when you need him?

• Randolph Scott says:

I suggest that Jason Borne show up.

• Amy2 says:

Even if they can’t prove it on the big guys, some testimony from the little guys wouldn’t hurt. If Vindman can get a president impeached on a phone call (a perfect one at that!)…..

• “Beyond reasonable doubt”…….
      caught that too. It stuck out like a sore thumb. That is what worries me.
      The dem lib commies never worry about that sort of thing, nor do they let the constitution get in the way.
      We are the good guys, playing by the rules.
      They laugh at us………

• marysmithkbi says:

If some accuses you of a crime out here, you are arrested, fingerprinted, asked questions and then let go in so many hours if they can’t get something to stick. If they do, you post bail and get out. At the least, they need to round them all up, fingerprint them and hold them for those hours and ask questions, post bail and so on!!! They needed arrested and fingerprinted whether anything sticks or not!

• bentley1blog says:

mary…yes yes yes. Put these traitors through the ringer over and over again. Place the mantle of probable guilt on them and hope for an actual guilty verdict. If not these parasites will be looking over their shoulders for a long, long time.

• 63gordfa says:

Did I miss something? How do we even know that Barr knows about Sundance? Have they spoken? Or are we just assuming that what Barr is saying or doing lately has something to do with Sundance?

8. Fromseatoshinningsea says:

PDJT knows AG is compromised, one doesn’t survive in government for any length of time without being at least aware of the corruption. Joe Biden is as filthy as they come, but we don’t want him removed from the ticket. He’s a bumbling stumbling fool; jntellectually completely unfit for the job he is seeking. Obamma enjoys mocking Americans, pallets of cash to terrorists, the destruction of capitalism, cooking us like lobsters in a slow boil, and now running a mental incompetent as president. Biden is another example of Barry’s hatred of Americans.

• Alex1689 says:

At what date are the Dems absolutely locked into their nominees? Suppose some utterly disqualifying evidence came out that would by its very nature avoid the MSM Cone of Silence (like a sex tape or something like that)?

Which date is the optimal one for, no one alive is going to vote for the D ticket, but enough early votes have already been cast that it is impossible for the D leadership to sub someone else in? (Yeah, yeah, I know, the dead will still vote for Biden even in that scenario ).

• beach lover says:

Ive always worried the Dems will discover that Biden is not gonna make it over the finish line. They had until the convention, however, there is always the possibility that he has some medial event, like a stroke, etc, that could change it right up to the election.

Not sure in that case how that would work.. if they would vote within the delegates for a new candidate? I dont think they can just push Harris into the slot like after the election. I think they are seeing the polls numbers high enough to keep him in there. Once they start going south… look out. (I dont believe the polls, but they are pushing them so they are sticking with him).

I too want him to stay in the race. He is damaged goods, and they know it or they would let him out of his basement.

• amjean says:

I realize its early, however, the media is acting like Kamala Harris is a the top of the ticket. Perhaps that is their strategy during the entire election process.

• Karmy says:

She is not eligible as a natural born citizen as define by Vattel. She is a 14th Amendment anchor baby. The problem is we have precedent with Obama. Will POTUS make this an issue before the election? I hope so.

• gda53 says:

Don’t worry. Nasti Nanci will step up to the plate to save the day.

• antiqueiron says:

You are correct. She definitely is not eligible. Obama doesn’t matter, because the constitution still stands & one wrong doesn’t mean everybody gets to do the same wrong. Besides, the President needs to out obama once & for all time. Release all his scrubbed info & prove he was never a legit President. That was the biggest crime in American history, not Spygate. Also, President Trump would get two more SCOTUS appointments as Sotomeyor & Kagan would be kicked off the court. Then he will replace Milk Carton RBG as well.

• 63gordfa says:

It would be a tremendous political mistake if Trump makes an issue out of Kamala’s ineligibility. Trump already caved on the Obama ineligibility issue during the last campaign because he realized it was going to hurt him politically. Trump has bigger fish to fry.

• Amy2 says:

That’s not a bad call. Many of us voted for Sarah Palin, McCain was just in the way.

9. Red C says:

The con rolls on. They are CLEARLY running out the clock.

• Right to reply says:

When does the clock stop ticking? Clearly Biden’s run for POTUS is just that. Rice on the other hand, has missed the boat!

10. Puzzled says:

“one doesn’t survive in government for any length of time without being at least aware of the corruption. That’s an undeniable truth.

11. thedoc00 says:

Some 60 day rule. Protect Biden and Harris, from scandal, while the remaining Democrat Landmines in the DoJ and FBI leak information, conduct persecutions and feed State Level Prosecutions by democrat DA’s and AG’s.

Plus, where is the justice in protecting Biden if he wins and you are toast in January 2021, replaced by Holder or Lynch on inauguration day??

Just like the new “whistle blower rules” that are still in place, the “60 day rule” is another self serving deep state rule.

• gary says:

say barr indicts the underlings. they will rat biden and obama out quicker than a knats hic-up. special counsel after the election.

• ziegler von strahn says:

I am of course reading in wishful thinking here….

They end up walking everyone involved BUT Biden that was in the Jan 5th meeting. (Including disparaging Obama, no charges for him though)

Then on Nov 5th they arrest Biden regardless of the outcome of the election. Congrats D”s, we didnt do anything before the election, but now your Pres-elect is under indictment.

• Ken Lawson says:

I highly doubt they’d arrest Biden unless they have video of him shooting someone and even then it would be doubtful they’d do it. And even if they did, you can bet that suddenly Biden’s mental capacity would go way down and they’d claim he doesn’t know anything because of dementia and they’d push, and most likely win, to have charges dropped just so the old man who doesn’t remember anything can live out the rest of his life in peace. And the worst part is they’d probably succeed. I wouldn’t waste time worrying about Biden though. There are plenty of weasels who were involved in the coup that if they really do indict they could do lasting damage to the Deep State.

• SharonKinDC says:

I just recently read that ’60 Day Rule’ was only created prior to the 2008 election….

• doyouseemyvision says:

It’s a bureaucratic rule they’ve imposed on themselves to conveniently avoid doing anything. It conveniently absolves themselves of inaction and shields them from blistering criticism from the opposition and the press. It’s a ‘self-preservation’ rule under the false guise of ‘integrity’.

Essentially they’re saying publically: The rule of law is not in effect for the ruling class 60 days before an election. The rest of the citizenry don’t get that consideration. Enforcing the law was never meant to be political.

• jeans2nd says:

These are career bureaucrats, not elected officials. The 60-day rule should not apply, is my understanding.

12. Bigly says:

So there is about a 1:20 gap between when hannity speaks, you can skip – just fast forward, and then you hear what Barr has to say.

Absolutely just like the house dems.

Free Bill Barr – held captive by bloviators

• TwoLaine says:

It also sounds like this might be a continuation of an interview and not the full interview.

• 63gordfa says:

Now I know for sure that Barr has the patience of Job. He was able to sit through Hannity’s preamble without suffering any discernible cognitive setback.

13. gary says:

i have confidence in barr, just because of his demeanor. if he doesn’t nail these perps they will nail him. they’ve already trashed him. i don’t believe he’ll let them do that. i say he takes the whole shabang down. he shrugs at these cucks.

• doyouseemyvision says:

You mean the guy who said Epstein committed suicide ONE day after he died?

• 63gordfa says:

Man, that is so on point. That is why I think he could easily turn out to be a swamp cover-up artist. Also, I just can’t get over the video and photos of Barr guffawing with Rod Rosenstein and the fact that he has been a long-time pal of Mueller.

14. mopragmatist says:

It’s Friday Treepers! Is it the day that “Maxwell’s silver hammer” finally comes down?

15. borwarrior says:

Stand on Principle.

Even if AG Barr/Durham today were to share they are indicting several cabal coup members, IMHO Sundance should still move to Phase 2.
    Why?
    Continues to exert pressure and assigns accountability to the key stakeholders (Barr/Durham) to seek fairness and justice.
    Exposes the scandal to the public for consumption, which is there INALIENABLE RIGHT under the US Constitution to know!

• TwoLaine says:

Maximum pressure campaign. A favored TRUMP tool. 🙂

• antiqueiron says:

Agree. Sundance should execute his plan no matter what Barr does. Barr will do whatever he can to stall, & if Sundance delays, more time will be lost, & Barr will have more time to affect events. Delay helps the deep state, & hurts America. Release the Kraken as soon as the time is right, like tonight.

• antiqueiron says:

Forgot to add. Force Barr to react to Sundance, instead of the other way around. Make them disorganized. Make them apprehensive. Force them to make moves they don’t want to make. They will make a mistake, then the President can pounce on them. Play offense, not defense.

16. Patience says:

If you’ll notice, Hannity (rhetorically asked) stated to Barr that Barr is “independent”.
    G_d forbid… the anarchists globalists/liars/leftists
    construe Barr to be President Trump’s (Holder/Obama) “wingman!

Okay, so now that that’s cleared up (eye roll), apply the law.

17. doofusdawg says:

There is no reason for Barr to announce an upcoming announcement in less than twenty four hours and then lower the expectations of the announcement itself… unless the announcement is a little bit bigger than he is letting on. I think most of us would be happy with an acknowledgement that a grand jury is actually in place. The only way to do that is to announce an indictment.

On the low end it would be Clinesmith as some have said. That would be a let down imo and would not call for a pre announcement. I’m going to step out on a limb a little and suggest an indictment of someone else for false statements and lying to congress. Perhaps the SIC primary sub source briefing… which would start the dominoes big time on several avenues of the investigation which Sundance has been pushing relentlessly.

Barr has to stem the tide of the growing belief and frustration that there are two tiers of justice in America. This would do it.

18. sDee says:

Information war has underway. I am ready to ride.

Sundance has changed to course of history. We will soon see what the new direction will bring. I am grateful to Sundance for the opportunity he provided me to see it with clarity. I can understand the great significance of his work, and where his patriotism has brought us. This is freedom’s last stand.

Remember, only 20% of colonists supported the declaring independence from the king’s tyranny, Only 3% took up arms.

19. saywhat64 says:

Meanwhile, we still have not heard a peep on the sequestered cases that were ordered to be investigated by the FISA court. IMHO lots of rabbits holes, yet to be seen were opened by that FISA court order..

The silence by Barr and the FISA court on these investigations are deafening.

20. lolli says:

Bondo Barr covering and fixing government abuse since his first gig as AG.

Barr and Tim Shea worked together to cover up Ruby Ridge.

Barr called Shea back in to do the Epstein investigation. (now Shea is working once again with Barr)
    And #epsteindidnotkillhimself.

40+ years of ceyea, covering for govt.

How exactly does this reconcile with the thinking that Barr came back to stop the corruption?

He is in place to limit the exposure, to control it. To give us enough platitudes to tamp us down.

He knows what we want to hear, definitely not stupid. Just corrupt.

My opinion, of course.

Go get ‘em Sundance🇺🇸

• CTH Fan says:

At the risk of being savaged by replies:

There are patriots in the CIA but because of the nature of their work they will not be known or given accolades. We only hear about the crooked corrupt officers, especially top leadership. The leadership often seeks fame.

Just my opinion and everybody has one.

• lolli says:

CTH Fan🇺🇸
        Thank you for your reply.
        I agree. I just don’t think Barr is one of them, I am ok with being wrong on this 😉

• rvsueandcrew says:

You lost me at “Bondo Barr.”

21. dunewall says:

Interesting how suddenly Durham will be doing something today. Barr said (on Hannity) indictments only for provable crimes. Attempted illegal removal of a sitting President is a provable crime. He better be indicting all of them. We’ll see. Praying for the release from Sundance today.

22. Troublemaker10 says:

23. BobR says:

If you are Barr you are going to get `hammered by either Trump and Conservatives or the full force of your friends and all of the US govt bureaucracy . Which will he pick?

• Greeneghis Khan says:

The US gubment bureaucracy is coming with sternly worded letters and distastful looks at cocktail parties. Trump Patriots are coming Locked and Loaded for Bear.

sounds like an easy choice to me….

• Linda K. says:

He will do his duty and pick country first.

24. Patience says:

If nothing else:
    1. President Trump laid ground work for public to pay attention to AG Barr
    2. AG Barr laid ground work for public to pay attention to today

~~> Go, Sundance !

The best IS yet to come

25. There will be no restoration for the authoritarians on the Left. The Deporables are now aware of their own strength.

26. StanH says:

50/50 chance Barr will do anything.

A fun exercise is ask yourself what would Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Janet Reno would do with this level of real corruption? Answer: They’d indict anyone with a pulse, the closer to the election the better. They wouldn’t give a damn about any election aka mythical 60 day rule. The news actors on the MSM would scream 24/7 of this noble action.

History in review:

“On Oct. 30, 1992, the Friday before that year’s presidential vote, Iran-Contra independent counsel Lawrence Walsh announced a grand jury indictment of former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger on one count of false statement when he told Congress back in 1987 that he’d keep regular notes about his comings and going while running the Pentagon.”

Though Walsh was a Special Counsel, please note the date, one week before the presidential election of 1992. While in our way back machine who was AG, why it was Bill Barr that’s why it’s even a 50/50 chance of him doing anything as his boss George HW Bush was ensnared in the who-ha.

Note: Lawrence Walsh was a man of integrity like Bob Mueller don’t you know. Also an interesting factoid Ross Perot got 18+% (in 1992) of the vote allowing Slick Willy in by a mere plurality.

• KBR says:

Good comment.

But in 1992, the not so rich public had this source of news: 📺 📻

Yes there were PC’s but not everyone could afford them. Most homes did not have them.

1991
      >Notable computer: Apple Macintosh PowerBook
      >Price tag: $2,299
      >Inflation adjusted price: $4,020

1992
      >Notable computer: IBM ThinkPad
      >Price tag: $2,375
      >Inflation adjusted price: $4,014

27. goddessoftheclassroom says:

There’s a French play called “Electra” by Jean Giraudoux based on the Greek tragedy. Electra’s only reason for living is to exact revenge for the death of her father. At the end of the play (spoiler alert!), she succeeds. Her father’s murders are dead, but the city is burning around her. Someone asks whether she realizes what she’s done. Electra replies, “I have justice. I have everything.”

While I passionately want the sunshine to scatter the cockroaches of the Deep State, I really rather things not be burned to the ground; the chaos and struggle for supremacy that will follow might be worse than the current status quo.

As long as 1) the truth is revealed AND ACKNOWLEDGED PUBLICLY that President Trump was attacked by the steaming pile and 2) these Augean stables are cleaned out, I will be content, even if the dung beetles at the top of the heap aren’t prosecuted.

(See? There was some value to a classic liberal arts education back in the day! PS. NEVER did any of my professors bring contemporary politics (82-86) into a discussion.)

• amjean says:

I disagree. The communist/Marxist groups, BLM, Antifa (both arms of the communist/Marxist democrat party) all use the threat of chaos, riots in the streets,
      etc. if “we do this or don’t do that”. That is how they win.

It is time they lost.

• scotsamurai says:

Wonderful comment and absolutely correct about classic liberal arts. I was a Greek and Roman Classics and Western Civ major and I have run several medical technology businesses. The classics are always relevant and nothing is new today that isn’t the subject of a Classic at some point.

• vml9000 says:

Very nice, but the enemy is an evil wildman warrior out to murder, plunder and destroy and by what I see on the streets and in government, they are doing a bang-up job! Time to check “nice” at the door before their is no country left to be “nice” about.

28. Joe B says:

The comments on this tweet seem to be very one-sided:

• Puzzled says:

It’s a backdoor admission (and justification) that Obama spied on Trump.

• lolli says:

This is why the inept Biden is the nominee.

• Justin Green says:

Well, you see, Asha, it’s okay to investigate someone when they’ve actually committed a crime (i.e. Biden, Clinton, Comey, Clapper, Obama, etc.).

It’s a COUP and TREASON, when you invent a crime, defraud the court, and attempt to remove a President from office on that basis.

Asha can’t seem to grasp that simple difference.

• cboldt says:

That’s a very dishonest question. Not unexpected, that Rangpappa be dishonest, that is.
      “Adequate predicate” is the question, not position in or out of a campaign.
      No wonder this liar doesn’t want to ask the correct question.

• Amy2 says:

Legally and with predicate, and that would mean not “made up” predicate. Big difference.

• mr.piddles says:

What’s this “now” business?

Has she been following along for the past couple of years? Or maybe she’s just playing the role of MSM Dingbat today.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Because Biden broke some actual laws.

The other was an engineered spying and takedown of an opposition candidate who broke no laws. And the government at the time knew he was innocent but went fishing anyway trying to find something.

29. keystonekon says:

Praying that today’s reveal, is so colossal there is no doubt as to who the rats are. Not the tip of the iceberg, every dayum one of them. We don’t want a good start here, but a full reveal.

President Trump is in campaign mode while the sniveling liars, see their snoozer of a rollout two days ago, are still trying to hold him captive by Lilliputian measures. Small ropes will not hold him down. I want to see a transformation like the Incredible Hulk where our President rises triumphant and kicks butt!

After that, hold a YUGE Campaign Rally in Madison, Wisconsin, site of the Dem convention, but that‘s just my vindictive nature!

Pray like there’s no tomorrow. Sundance, I hope your armor is on because ours is!

30. Troublemaker10 says:

There isn’t anything posted by DOJ or Kerri Kupac about Barr making any announcements today. So I don’t think Barr’s “development” statement involves any DOJ announcements.

I also don’t think an indictment would be called a “development”. So nothing at that level.
    Probably just something new coming out. Someone hired or fired? Investigation expanded? Sundance outing the other investigation going on? Who knows.

31. butch cassidy says:

I get a big kick out of some of these posters predicting doom and gloom before Barr even says a word. These will be the same people that no matter what happens it will never be enough. Sad that people always try to find a dark lining in a silver cloud, even before they see the cloud.

• garavaglia1 says:

It’s a learned behavior..based on experience.

• butch cassidy says:

And in your past learned experiences was Trump the president of the United States? If this whole thing just goes away then Trump will be the only one standing without a chair. I’m sorry but having witnessed what he has been able to do in the last 3 years under the circumstances he was put in… I’m not ready to lose faith in him. Maybe that’s just me.

32. Puzzled says:

Bring it today. There is no value in being reticent. We’re down to the wire.

33. nittanylion1 says:

Spoiler alert: No indictments.

Barr was put in place by the deep state to run out the clock.

34. dasantacroce says:

When Barr exited his motorcade several days ago that was a political act and he knew it. Calling the democrat party, its teachers and their union racist was a political act. And his praise of DJT several days ago in an interview was also political. Further, I think the attorney general saying that we MUST know what happened in 23015-2017 is critical knowledge for political purposes. Any who can’t see this is injuring us. DJT is setting the table. Be calm. Don’t fear. Nothing can stop what is coming. Public exposure is LIGHT. And Barr promises light.

• ReglarMerican says:

Exactly. When Barr “just happened” upon that pro-Police rally that “just happened” to get posted on the web, I thought same as you.
      And that comment about the Teacher’s Unions seemed out-of-context.
      Perhaps the NEA has been stealthily active in the Deep State/Treason Lobby criminality? Their leadership are hard-core leftists. They have been brainwashing/abusing innocent schoolkids for decades. So it fits that the NEA top-level executives would be Deep State/Treason Lobby operatives. Guess we’ll find out soon …

35. magatrump says:

Thank God to Sd for all of the hard work he has done in exposing these traitors. Thank God tho SD for having the courage to push the DOJ to do their job. I am very optimistic. Pray Pray Pray for justice.

36. Chump Change says:

All roads point to Sundance forcing Barr’s hand.

If past swamp associations and cover-up actions are prologue, then Barr and Durham are going to disappoint the good, the Godly and the Constitution-loving among us.

The questions remain if Trump will fire Barr and call a grand jury to right the wrongs or if Trump will be, as Lincoln, a civil war president.

Is it time to issue a deck of Most-Wanted-Treasonists playing cards, and to set up check points at every exit on the WDC beltway?

37. magatrump says:

SD is the best. I am so so proud of him.

• Tammy says:

I remember reading on this site that Barr called Hannity wanting an interview.
      That really seems unprecedented. Tucker not an option because he would ask too many probing questions and same with Ingrahm and Bream who are both attorneys who clerked with SCOTUS.
      Sundance hit a real nerve.
      Time will tell but I choose to be hopeful.

38. Right to reply says:

Unleash hell, Sundance!

I am old, but if there is a website, quotes from your findings etc, I will print the banners and place them on my land adjacent to the main roads to get the word out. Let people search for the links while they sit in traffic, and educate themselves!

39. ecdawg78 says:

I don’t believe that AG Barr would have willingly returned to the DOJ without fully comprehending what he was up against, and he expected every bit of the resistance that he has encountered. Like President Trump, I’m convinced he’s committed to cleaning up the corruption as best he can.

40. Constance M Morrow says:

If Barr disappoints us I continue to believe that PDJT will not. Patience is not one of my virtues but it is being forced upon me. If Barr/Durham fail then whether he wins or loses the election PDJT will find a way to get truth out, that is if Sundance hasn’t already brought down the whole dirty cabal. God bless and protect our President, his team and Sundance. God bless and save America!

41. SnarfyRDog says:

If I were Sundance, rather than letting Barr possibly control the next few news cycles, I’d consider releasing my information at 12:01PM in the hope that it would force Barr to react to it later today.

Just my 2 cents.

42. It does not take this long to indict someone. McCabe should have been indicted a year ago, months ago. Barr said today’s announcement won’t be a big deal…oh won’t do anything inappropriate regarding election. What is he talking about? What’s inappropriate about indicting criminals and it has nothing to do about the election. He’s afraid of the Dems, as is usual for the GOP. I have lost all faith in him and I hope SD goes forth as he has planned.

• JMC says:

Not to disagree, but it may have something to do with the suspending of Grand Juries during the COVID19 scare. Which of course is what the Dems want.

43. Blue Wildflower says:

Sundance, my prayers are with you. I trust what you decide to do! You have the evidence.

44. jeans2nd says:

Yup. He called it in alright.

45. Kristin DeBacco says:

We are not seeing “one smidgen” of the effort and zeal put into the arrest and indictment of Manafort and Stone. All this under the eye and bagpipes of Barr. And Wray.
    Sundance’s exposés have been running and building evidence for years. Daily.
    The culprits found, the process unveiled, every day more damning mails and texts.
    The web grew larger every post Sundance shared here. In public.
    There are no excuses.
    Light the Zippo up!!

46. Small limb opinion here, maybe just a leaf. I don’t trust Barr. I just don’t. Release the truth SD, all of it (goes without saying). These interviews are obviously talking about, and generated by, SD’s information and exhaustive work. The government corruption boggles my peabrain.
    If Obummer is punished in some way I will be thrilled.

47. mtg50 says:

Many of these comments seem to leave out President Trump. He knew of the coup prior to his inauguration speech. Please listen to that speech to give yourself confidence that justice will come to the plotters, at least in terms of exposure and indictments. AG Barr is there to specifically do this and he must do it to the satisfaction of President Trump.

48. owtolunch says:

Barr has to put forth a case that will meet standard – beyond reasonable doubt…

he can’t control what the Judges do….he can only put the case forward…a judge can throw it out…. or pull a SULLIVAN…..

Problem is — that determination will be managed by a Judge in the DC Circuit….. he has no control over who get a case and I bet he is very aware of that issue…

You can be sure no DC Circuit Judge will hold a proceeding/hearing until after the election even if an indictment comes down… So no matter what he puts forth it will remain hidden until a court hearing is held… Watch — the DC Judges will hold hearings in private and restrict what can be reported – put gag orders on everyone to limit the political damage…

49. Robert VanBrunt says:

Can he move? He shoots better when he moves

50. rhinobuster says:

Thanks to Sundance for Christmas in August. Isn’t it ironic that Sundance at 5:00PM today will start the “Sunset” of the Deep State and the Rinos.
    Can’t wait to open my present at 5:00 today.