Hugh Hewitt Slaps Senator Ron Johnson…

Hugh Hewitt is a terrible GOPe defender of all things associated with the Chamber of Commerce and Mitch McConnell.  Hewitt is a total phony; so you know things are really bad when a lying liar who lies is calling out a fellow lying liar who lies.

A remarkable situation.  WATCH:

As I have told numerous voices of familiarity to CTH viewers, if they don’t start getting really confrontational soon, they will lose all credibility.  Some are catching on… Also, Hewitt isn’t really out on a limb here; even Johnson’s own staff will tell you the guy is only worried about the election. Everything else is fake, fake, fake.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Phase 1, Phase 2, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

987 Responses to Hugh Hewitt Slaps Senator Ron Johnson…

1. jambo says:

Welcome back, enjoyed the twit storm.

All the best for the weekend.

• tacocat43 says:

Why did TheLastRefuge post on Twitter that there is NO Durham investigation???

• Tom says:

Alas, I’m one of those that refuses to patronize (have an account with) Twitter, Facebook or Instagram*. So I missed all of that.

*I don’t want to support entities that: 1) hate me and hate America and what it stands for; 2) will control what I say and control what I’m allowed to read; and 3) track / spy on me.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

If an account is public, not privare, you can go read it without signing in.

You just have to follow this link and make it a favorite…until Twitter goes after it, shuts it down, and causes him to reestablish a new account. 😉

• MelH says:

But if you don’t participate on Social Media, you miss the thousands of opportunities to counter the misinformation spewed by the left. For instance, often someone will tweet a photo of immigrant kids in cages at the border, along with a rant about Orange Man Badder Than Bad. I counter with the truth, that the photo is from 2014 and the cages were the not-so-brilliant-idea of Barrack Obama, never anything to do with anyone else. it’s interesting how JackDorsey, the owner of Twitter, aggregates Tweets such that some days the only Tweets I’m allowed to see are those of the left,so he has condensed my countering work for me. I don’t participate on other media , except TCTH of course, only because there are other priorities and if I did the same thing 24/7, there would still be more to do. There is one site set up for if this one gets lost, and I did sign up on that one and hope everyone here will too.

• My prayers are with you Sundamce. Your patnership with GOD will lead you through this journey to reveal the truth Sadly ,there are no interviews with people asking the right questions. Sundance emphasized that fact of how little members of congress and staff trully understand the depths of the resistance. No light is rarely shown upom SSCI.

2. Robert Smith says:

Short story on Hugh Hewitt being a phony?

• railer says:

He’s a neocon, neolib, NeverTrumper wannabe, globalist, Swamp enabler, feeds off fake news and corporate media, licks the hand that feeds him. He’s with the Bushes, McCains and Romneys of this world, and is paid to be so. This interview is a sign that the worm is turning, if slightly.

• Tess from Philly says:

In fairness to Hewitt, he did vote for Trump. I remember him from the election night videos. One of the channels (NBC I think) had him on. He called himself a reluctant Trump voter. He was, like my husband, an anyone but a liberal Dem guy.

I’m not really familiar with Hugh Hewitt. I heard him in this clip declaring love for Mitch McConnell so I know I’d find his show irritating. My husband has come around and is now a Trump fan. I’d assumed Hewitt was also now an enthusiastic supporter.

• calbear84 says:

Used to listen to Hugh’s radio show a few years back. It was on just before Mark Levin’s show on my evening commute. Hugh was smart and effete, Mark was brilliant and tough. All those years I felt like a well informed fan of a cellar dwelling baseball team. “The D.C. Gopers” or something like that. Thank God for Donald Trump.

• bentley1blog says:

robert…because he is.

• thebigharry says:

Hugh Hewitt is part of the Outrage Trap-setting team. Hewitt didn’t have Johnson on to inform his listeners, he had him on to turn up the volume on the Outrage alarm.

3. El Torito says:

Hewitt never fails to defend GOPe when it counts the most.

4. Scott Wallace says:

I think I speak for everyone (well, not everyone) when I say TONIGHT WAS A BLAST!

5. Peter Shaw says:

So nice to see you posting again. Amazing twit storm!
    Best wishes and good luck from NZ where we’re back in lock down.

• Dekester says:

The same sentiments from up here in Canada.

What an education this is..

Do you kiwis as some media outlets are saying just have 9 or so cases?

God bless PDJT

• dd_sc says:

New Zealand is back in lockdown? Media was just making a big deal of NZ going 100 days without a new case.

• FissionGPS says:

New Zealand did a pretty good job keeping out COVID-19. They did not do a good job building up herd immunity.

• Robert Smith says:

—->>>> New Zealand PM – Hero of the left – is showing the way to November for the US left

New Zealand scrambles to contain coronavirus resurgence as it heads toward election
          Reuters•August 12, 2020
          By Praveen Menon
          WELLINGTON (Reuters) –

“…New Zealand was scrambling to trace the source of its first coronavirus outbreak in more than three months, reporting 13 new community infections on Thursday, after Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern had sought to eradicate the virus with a hard lockdown.

The resurgence of COVID-19 comes just weeks before a scheduled general election, increasing pressure on Ardern to get the outbreak under control amid growing criticism.

Ardern swiftly reimposed tight movement restrictions in Auckland and social distancing measures across the rest of the country after the discovery this week of four infected family members in the city.

“Once again we are reminded of how tricky this virus is and how easily it can spread,” she said during a televised news conference on Thursday. “Going hard and early is still the best course of action.”

Officials reported 13 new cases in the community on Thursday, and one overseas arrival who had not left quarantine since arriving in the country, bringing the total number of active cases to 36.

Ardern said it was a positive sign that all 13 new community cases were linked back to one infected family, either via work or broader family connections, and that all were being transferred into quarantine facilities.

She said that experience showed “things will get worse before they get better”, and more cases were likely to be reported in coming days…”

• TarsTarkas says:

All based on the attitude that no one can die of anything but Kung Flu and that catching it means sure agonizing death.

It’s a nasty bug. Drowning in my own body fluids ain’t the way I’d like to go. But I ain’t in the critical risk demographic (moderate risk), and would like to have charge of my own life.

• Ninja7 says:

Robert,
            So NZ has internment camps or are they re education camps?

TarsTarkas,
            What happened to “My body, My Choice “?

Just Saying, also becoming stir crazy with all of the garbage being spewed by the LSM.
            Also a wee bit more snarky🤔🤗

6. Alex Pazzo says:

Gateway Pundit is reporting that Mittens Romney is the one who is doing the blocking. No surprise

• MMinAR says:

Romney already has the cushy lifestyle and despite his method, he earned it. His motivation is his unhinged hatred of President Trump. He’s a pathetic weasel. What in the world is happening in Utah?

• Kaco says:

He could also be implicated in some schemes, it can’t be just “hatred” or jealousy. Money is the biggest motivator.

• amjean says:

He needs to “take down” President Trump because he doesn’t want his shady business deals to be exposed.

• TR says:

Not much Much anyone in the Senate can do. Honestly their subpoena’s have little backbone and it is more adversarial than a courtroom. The whole key to this mess is Barr. He even has his limitations if he follows the rule of law and doing It inside DC. I have confidence he came back to do the right thing. Something will break between now and October. Don’t forget this pandemic is also being used to slow this down. Based on what I read and hear Barr saying he 100 percent gets what is going on with the Democrats. Not to mention the other threats he is dealing with we the public have no clue about. The democrats are extremely desperate to gain back total control. And they will do anything for all that power back.

• cboldt says:

There are so many moving parts in our bloated byzantine system. The Senate, the most dysfunctional deliberative body on the planet, is part of it.
          Sometimes a single persistent voice takes root. Jefferson Sessions was effective on immigration, and amazing when Eric Cantor lost his primary, the comprehensive immigration reform (legalized invasion) that had been a shoo-in, failed.
          Our government engages in so many outrageous endeavors from so many angles that it boggles the mind.
          But to my point. If there is little anyone in the Senate can do, how much smaller is any one of us? I say we can either give them a spine and a mission, or give them the boot. There is plenty of reason to give them the boot – they have watched and even participated in overthrow of the election via corrupt means. And, with that in sight, they seem a bit too sanguine for my comfort.

• FissionGPS says:

Romney isn’t in Utah. And he’s probably better off spending the rest of his days on the east coast.

• Dave Radetsky says:

But he does have a home there and is a resident of Utah. It’s Utah voters that put him in office and keep him there. A big problem for people looking at Utah is that they think Utah is generally conservative. While many of their voters are, it’s clear that most are just Republicans and don’t understand that being a Republican doesn’t make you conservative. The GOPe pretty much controls their state.

• amjean says:

Yep, and what is really annoying is the media labels all republicans “conservatives”;
            makes me nauseous.

• Fubu says:

I’d say the LDS Church still has a major influence in Utah and Romney was endorsed by the Church. I wouldn’t be surprised if Romney is voted out next time as many people are waking up to his BS ways.

• FissionGPS says:

Romney was not endorsed by the LDS Church, which does not endorse candidates. However, he was endorsed by President Trump, before the 2018 Republican primary in Utah.

Hindsight is 20/20, but you can’t take back your vote, or recall a US Senator.

• botchedcasuality says:

This reminds me of a suggestion I made several years ago:
                That the Republicans require all candidates answer six questions related to established party platform fundamentals such as :
                1. Do you support the wall will you work to pass a budget to complete the wall?
                2. Will you support bringing troops home from Afghanistan.
                3. Will you support voter ID and a
                thumbprint of every voter. (Duplicate thumb prints on ballots will be discarded or investigated for voter fraud.
                4. Do you support defunding sanctuary cities and prosecuting those who defy the law?
                Do you agree that you will resign your post if you do not honor this contract 94% on your voting record. Voting present constitutes a no vote. Missing votes constitutions a no vote.

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Fubu, The Mormon Church, as represented by Romney, Reid, Flake, Hatch, Crapo, Lee

Waldholtz, Chaffetz, Love, and Mc Adams has nothing to be genuinely proud of. But that’s

the definition of false pride.

There is ONE Mormon Patriot – Andy Biggs!!!

• FissionGPS says:

They put him there, for sure. And President Trump endorsed him. I’m sure the average voter in Utah, as anywhere else, is no more aware of things than the President.

I don’t see how they’re keeping him there, though. It’s his first term. Has any state ever recalled a sitting US Senator?

I’m not sure how you measure conservatism, but if you measure it in support for President Trump, then according to the polls Utah is more conservative than, say, Texas. (In fairness, Texas is a more high-profile destination for people moving from blue states.) Although I suppose it’s also possible Utahns are just more honest with pollsters.

• Issy says:

FissionGPS: The only way for a member of the Legislative Branch to be removed is by the members of that body or the next election. They can be impeached and removed much like the President. It doesn’t happen unless a serious crime is involved and most are just allowed to resign to spend more time with their family.

• Martin says:

I’ve read that he is one of Team Red who’s got his teat in a Ukrainian wringer. And, spawn who’ve done Hunter Biden sort of things. A vested interest in the Senate never enduring scrutiny that could upset the apple cart. He’s got the McStain rage all right.

• railer says:

Willard played off his father’s connections. He didn’t “earn it”. He’s no different than any Bush. His father’s connections provided finance, and he shuffled spreadsheets. Rick Perry might not be the brightest bulb around, but when he called Willard a vulture capitalist, he was correct.

• Someone please send Mitten’s home address to ANTIFA and BLM. Enclose a note saying you heard he is a bigoted racist……………..

• listingstarboard says:

OH my gosh people–The Mormon Church controls Utah and parts of Arizona and Romney is doing their bidding. Everyone think the LDS are some benign quaint organisation. They have 100 billion in assets and are buying minerals and land at an alarming rate. They have a history of covering up the pedophilia and polygamy. Utah votes for the Mormon, period.

• J Gottfred says:

They also control Idaho and a lot of Nevada.

• Charles Greco says:

I live in rural UT. Our state rep, Carl Albrecht, vigorously supported Mike Kennedy for US Senator. Look at the respective vote totals in the convention and primary elections; I find Romney’s victory in the latter curious. The problem may not be religious dogma nor monolithic political naïveté; it’s more likely corrupt elections in my experience.

• Redzone says:

Listingstar- your head is so far up your arse that you need to cut a hole in your stomach to see which way to go. If you’re going to opine on a subject at least use credible sources and not your biased opinion.

• Paprika says:

Might I kindly ask that you present your opinion without personal attack against a fellow Treeper? I understand you have a different opinion and viewpoint, but the derogatory personal attack detracts from it and is unwarranted. Intelligent and civil discourse is a wonderful thing.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Paprika says:

PS: Can’t say I agree with Listingstarboard’s post meself, so we are in agreement there!
              (smiles)

• Redzone says:

Also, Listing is bashing an entire religion that likely is at least 60%-70% in agreement with CTH principles. That’s not helpful to SD’s objectives.

• teabag14 says:

Possibly more here in south Utah where I live. Thank you, Redzone, for pointing it out. We may not agree with some of their beliefs but the Mormons have faced unrelenting persecution. Their will, their strength, their determination, and their courage are qualities to be admired.

• Gigi the Old says:

Redzone.
                  Listing is saying nothing about Mormon’s religious beliefs, certainly not bashing their beliefs.
                  What is relevant to this site pertains to political beliefs, and I guess Mormons tend to be conservative people.
                  When it comes to religious beliefs anyone is free to believe whatever they want and to join the religion of their choice.
                  I just want to remind anyone that God took the trouble to give us the Bible as THE standard for religious beliefs. It is available for anyone to check one’s beliefs against it.
                  Anybody holding on beliefs that deviate from the biblical standard will meet with God’s wrath and condemnation at his Great White Throne Judgment. As Jesus warns many times: “There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

• Redzone says:

Paprika, the person attacked an entire religion. Had the post been about another religion, I also would have opined.

Respectfully, I was just trying to suggest a course of action that would prevent him/her from running into a wall or getting in a wreck.

• Paprika says:

And to you I respectfully reply that I understand and agree that it was wrong to attack an entire religion, regardless of that religion.

But might I also respectfully submit that telling someone ‘their head is so far up their arse…..” is neither a civil nor productive comment/approach?

Again, I agree with your overall viewpoint, just not your method of delivery, kind Sir or Madame.

Be well, and know that I appreciate your thought and reply.

• teabag14 says:

MMinAR: There are two Utahs – north and south. North, where the capitol of Salt Lake City is, has been successfully infiltrated by the left. Here in the south we have had the misfortune to be noticed by BLM and the cancel culture advocates. Our lifestyle and our history is under attack daily now and it is intensifying. I have my work cut out for me. And I am doing it, one small step at a time. Thank you, Sundance, for the ammo.

• J Gottfred says:

My family is from eastern Nevada/Southern Utah. While I am not mormon, my family identifies with Southern Utah. Nothing more comfortable politically than being with them. A wonderful cousin of mine asked, “how do you feel about what the government is doing? Have you bought a gun?”

I had to laugh, “If you can read this you are in range….”

• BitterC says:

I saw 3 names on twitter…Romney, Lankford(OK) & Portman(OH)

• son of mainecoonman says:

Why believe it’s only one of them?

99.9999% certain about Romney, the others maybe as well.

I also fully expect that Mitt is already “writing cheques” as in “after the election when Trump is history I may be able to do you a favour”. Too many of those RINO weasels would sell the country out without a moments hesitation in order to have that sort of thing said to them.

• 28angelica28 says:

Too many of those RINO weasels would sell have sold the country out without a moments hesitation in order to have that sort of thing said to them.

just a slight correction

• cboldt says:

Seriously, these people do not view globalism as selling out the country.
          Of course most are zealots for their own pecuniary and power gain, “not patriots,” and just want a certain amount of prestige in the machine.
          We the people are their assets, quasi-slaves. They are better than us. They know better, know best, and are caring for their flock.
          The only way to really get through to them is by a show that their view is a hallucination, and the people really are the boss. Trump is leading the way. Nationalism and tribalism are part of human nature – flawed though it is, it’s baked in by our maker. Globalism is satanic.

• Flabbergasted says:

Just food for thought but Lankford was on SCCI in 2016 but no longer. Just a fact to consider.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Others can correct me here. Was Portman at Sea Island?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

I wonder who put the “blame Romney” story out?

I’ve got a guess, and his initials are RJ.

7. snowfalling says:

It’s a restless night for many, and more is coming. Just a feeling, Sundance might have done really good research on Sun Tzu’s Arts of War, too. It actually made me laugh. Have a good rest, ready for next day.

8. johnnyfandango says:

It is sickening. There are very few Republican’s that are worth caring for. There are plenty of public documents that have been released that can be referenced to ask the big questions.

Hugh Hewitt is completely right here, Brennan, McCabe and Comey should be forced to publicly testify….and each should be made to wear their ”Pussy Hats” during testimony.

9. MMinAR says:

Wow. Been a huge detractor of Hewitt for many years, the guy epitomizes the Swamp in DC. Hell he moved form his long time location in CA to VA so he could be closer to these scum. Coddling the left and giving outrageous characters like Candy Crowley and EJ Dionne multiple chances to lie and appear oh so reasonable are his stock & trade.

So to hear him FINALLY grill this worthless POS was great. “not on a radio show” What a scum and perfectly illustrates what we’re up against. These senators are bought & sold and for what? Why have they betrayed their duty to the Constitution and to us? For a GD cushy lifestyle, that’s why.

It’s sickening.

• cboldt says:

Hewett is staking out a damage mitigation position. Make the “russian collusion, FISA, special council, impeachment” ball of crap into the whole issue.
      Skipping “why go to all that trouble?”
      Trillions are at stake, the corrupt world order is pulling these strings, and it is doing so for more reasons than control of the outcome of one election.

• Zydeco says:

He’s played the role of token Republican on Meet the Press with F Chuck.

10. bertdilbert says:

Well that was a lot of dodge, dodge second verse same as the first. Cannot name names.

The Senate cannot find a mouse in a mouse hole.

11. snowfalling says:

It’s a restless night, more is coming. Just a feeling, Sundance might have done really good research on Sun Tzu’s Arts of War, very interesting info storm. It actually made me laugh. Have a good rest, ready next day …

• snowfalling says:

Oops, duplicated in a very slow / temporarily frozen WP response, not intended. Please deleted this post, thank you Admin.

12. Ackman419 says:

Praying for you, and thinking of you, Sundance.
    God bless you and guide you.

• snowfalling says:

Praying for you …

• Dekester says:

Thank you S.D.

Sincerely a staunch supporter in Canada.

God bless you.

• hawkins6 says:

sundance–Not caring about things we can’t change is a natural reaction especially after trying so hard and long to make it better.

But what is most important is to “Stay on the Sunny side of Life” no matter how difficult the challenge. Otherwise, the only alternative is the bleak dark side and that is not good for anyone.

The people that made my life the happiest all stayed on the Sunny side despite some terrible challenges in their lives and I’ve tried to follow their lead for my family and others.

• Paprika says:

I do not interpret Sundance’s post of “I don’t care anymore” the same way that I believe you are. It is not that Sundance is “down” or “doesn’t care” in general, it is the opposite–He Cares!!!! He cares about about our country so much from a solid center of hope and core of conviction of what is Right, that he does not care what the naysayers say anymore–He will bring light!

Some very powerful people have asked him to back off, give them time, don’t rock the boat, etc. Sundance answer to that is you’ve had your chance for years, I don’t care anymore what your excuses and political and legal inaction are–The battle for light and right is at hand.

Put another way–“his circle IS unbroken” and strong and shall Not be broken! Both songs and their meanings are important to him and to us!

That’s my take!

Godspeed to all the determined happy warriors and patriots of this great country. The time is here, the time is now– We Are Patriots! We Know! We Are Engaging!

• Surfhut says:

Also my take.

• Issy says:

Paprika: I don’t want to rock the boat either. I want to capsize it. There is nothing but rats in it.

• Ad rem says:

Mother Maybelle gets Sundance…

• MaineCoon says:

Will the Circle Be Unbroken
            Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

I was standing by my window
            On one cold and cloudy day
            When I saw that hearse come rolling
            For to carry my mother away
            Will the circle be unbroken
            By and by, Lord, by and by
            There’s a better home a-waiting
            In the sky, Lord, in the sky
            I said to that undertaker
            Undertaker please drive slow
            For this lady you are carrying
            Lord, I hate to see her go
            Will the circle be unbroken
            By and by, Lord, by and by
            There’s a better home a-waiting
            In the sky, Lord, in the sky
            Oh, I followed close behind her
            Tried to hold up and be brave
            But I could not hide my sorrow
            When they laid her in the grave
            Will the circle be unbroken
            By and by, Lord, by and by
            There’s a better home a-waiting
            In the sky, Lord, in the sky
            I went back home Lord, my home was lonesome…

• Paprika says:

Thanks Ad rem!!!!! Our circle and life force is indeed strong and unbroken! Best to you and the whole gang at CTH.

• scrap1ron says:

I agree, Paprika. Sundance is giving those in authority the opportunity to do the right thing on their own, but their time is running out. He doesn’t care about saving the institutions they have chosen to corrupt. Sundance cares about saving our Republic.

Come on you Wolverines.

• hawkins6 says:

You are right Paprika. I thought that might be what he meant after I read the full lyrics to Phil Collin’s song online which was of course after my comment. I just read your reply now. But I’m glad I posted it anyway in case sundance had given up on his work etc. I’m glad it is not the case.

• Hawkins6, I took SD’s “I Don’t Care Anymore” as more of an “I’m Not Afraid of Them” “I Don’t Care About Your BS Excuses” “We Know and Now the World Will Know”.

• hawkins6 says:

You are right LWD.

However, I don’t regret making a mistake on my interpretation. Sometimes my genuine concern backfires and I look like a fool. But I don’t care how it looks.

• safvetblog says:

Thank you! One of the most classic of all Country/Bluegrass albums!

• Kaco says:

Stay strong, Sundance. Don’t let them sink your spirits. Remember, God has guided you with this and has granted you the wisdom and insight to carry this out. I’m so ready to tell these c-suckers,, “We know”.

Johnson and the like are a bunch of weasels. We’re so done with them, and them pretending to have no backbone to stand up for what’s right and playing dumb that they can’t do anything. All we’ve been given were lies,, lies, lies about everything, including our jobs disappearing that they claimed they can’t control. The pathetic fences they put up to stop border crossings just to say, they are protecting it without really doing it.. Well, POTUS has proven them all a bunch of liars.

We will make them put their money where their mouth is once and for all. Because Democrats are not an alternative and I wont let them demoralize me any more.

• Owwm says:

If I am reading between the lines of your thought tonight you are contemplating the future should the big ugly reveal not have the anticipated impact you imagined, and it deserves.

Please take comfort in knowing you have prepared and educated me, and countless others, in documented research. I will surely keep reading here multiple times a day as long as this site exists.

Hoping for a grand roll out.
      Praying for your continued optimistic and encouraging words.
      Today will be a great day.
      Mathew 6:25-34. “Why worry”

• steph_gray says:

I’m not necessarily reading that into the Phil Collins song, though it could be.

Having now gone back and read what appeared of the twitter storm on the daily thread, I think not caring could also apply to what twatterers there think.

Gotta lotta re-reading to do this morning! Kinda glad I woke up to this at 7 am EST instead of being on the West Coast where I certainly would have lost half a night’s sleep – and I agree, it was fun…

• Libertybella says:

Sundance you were so hopeful just a week or so ago..you seemed to find help and support from all quarters…were they all just telling you what they thought you wanted to hear? F them then… time to b#rn it down.

• Blue Wildflower says:

It may mean he doesn’t care what excuses they create to explain why they have not done anything to bring justice.

• Paprika says:

BINGO!

The sword of light and truth has been pulled from it’s sheath and will not be not be re-sheathed without answers and action! Enough!

He’s not down or depressed, He’s on fire!

• sDee says:

‘Cos I’ve been talking to the people that you call your friends
      And it seems to me there’s a means to an end
      They don’t care anymore
      And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
      I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind
      I don’t care no more

‘Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard
      And you laughed in my face ‘cos you held all the cards
      And I really ain’t bothered what you think of me
      ‘Cos all I want of you is just a let me be!
      I don’t care anymore!
      D’you hear?! I don’t care no more!

I don’t care what you say
      I never did believe you much anyway

• Robster says:

Let’s pray your ‘not caring any more’ is the ‘genesis’ of something big.

• Martin says:

But the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open to hear their prayers: but His face is against those that do evil.
      1 Peter 3:12

You’re not in this alone, SD. Those who aren’t unsettled by your work or confident it will come to naught have no idea Whom they’re dealing with.

• germanshep_girl says:

I don’t believe this little piece Sundance chose for us to hear means he doesn’t care. In fact, it means just the opposite. He found out what he needed to know in order to do what he’s getting ready to do. It’s game on now! He’s not a quitter. God bless you Sundance!

• MVW says:

When we are floating in the ocean its rise can’t be felt, yet a tidal wave is coming and it will wash out the political DC corruption and DC corrupt press with it.

Activate alt media army to flood the country’s consciousness with sunlight revealing Socialists are just shilling for short term gain Big Global Corps.

• 55praises says:

It kind of just hit me that when our president speaks of ‘treason’, before this moment I put our main culprits in the group mug shot. But it is so much BIGGER than that.

I agree – we need a tidal wave of exposure and cleansing. Too many, far too many people need to WAKE UP! Our government has been infested with actors…hypocrites…cheats and scoundrels.

• Is that to imply you don’t care who gets burned now?

• tommylotto says:

Sundance, here is a funny story to hopefully improve your mood.

In the late 90’s early 00’s I was a lawyer involved in a high profile litigation involving a very prominent Hollywood plastic surgeon. The guy was the real Doc Hollywood. There were tons of salacious allegations and the patients involved were all A-list stars. The patient list was under protective order and a closely guarded secret. Fast forward 15 or so years, Trump is POTUS and the media has its never ending hard-on to destroy anything Trump. A rumor was going about that Trump had had plastic surgery on his scalp to make a bald spot disappear and my Doc Hollywood was the doctor that allegedly did it. Some investigative journalist for New Yorker Magazine called me out of the blue and asked me if I could confirm that Trump had been a patient. My immediate reaction was that I was astounded the length to which this reporter was going through to report fake news about Trump. He research a case that had been closed for over a decade, saw that I was a lawyer with access to the patient list, track me down at my new office in a different county and tried to get me to violate a protective order so that he could have a “source” that Trump had had scalp surgery. The absurdity of it all just blew my mind.

Being a faithful CTH lurker, I sent the investigative journalist a copy of Judge Rosemary Collyer’s report and promised him that if he could find out who the contractors were that were given database access, I’d blow the lid off the Trump scalp conspiracy. Never heard back from him.

• hammertime80 says:

Awesome response!

• steph_gray says:

Thanks for the morning belly laugh tommylotto! Great story.

If I have to pick a thread from the giant ball of yarn that is the coup to explain to someone who knows nothing of it, I’ve also been thinking I might start with the Rosemary Collyer report. Ever since I read about it, here a winter night long ago, I’ve been inserting comments into conversations with local moonbats, for years – “Oooh, better not say that, the NSA knows everything you do and say,” that sort of thing.

(I think it was winter when sundance first wrote about it. All I remember was my astonishment and horror at the Obamanation’s abuse… I’d known they were bad but this was so far beyond the pale…)

One small step to “So didja know that the gummint was giving access to all that NSA data to outside contractors for years, and they were making big money off the information?”

Just thinking to start the story at the very beginning “Once upon a time there was a database…”

• litenmaus says:

Priceless response…brightened my morning. Thx tommy….

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

What a great opportunity and what a super use of that opportunity!

Thanks for standing in the fight and granting us a seat in the audience!

I got a great chuckle at your response! Thank you!

• baileysmaster says:

In other words, SD is saying “Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!”

I got your six, I’m smiling and I’m waiting until I see the whites of their eyes!

• FrankieZee says:

Sundance will never back down and will drop the MOAB on Friday night if Barr says nothing. Will be really interesting to see what Trump says on Friday night. By the way, he should have those 6PM pressers every night. They are like mini rallies to keep the troops engaged.

• joshashland says:

Well you can tell everyone I’m a down disgrace
      Drag my name all over the place
      You can tell everybody ’bout the state I’m in
      You won’t catch me crying ’cause I just can’t win
      I don’t care anymore, I don’t care anymore
      I don’t care what you say
      I don’t play the same games you play
      ‘Cause I’ve been talking to the people that you call your friends
      And it seems to me there’s a means to and end
      They don’t care anymore
      And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
      I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind
      I don’t care anymore, I don’t care no more
      I don’t care what you say
      We never played by the same rules anyway
      I won’t be there anymore
      Get out of my way
      Let me by
      I got better things to do with my time
      I don’t care anymore, I don’t care anymore
      I don’t care anymore, I don’t care anymore
      Well, I don’t care now what you say
      ‘Cause every day I’m feeling fine with myself
      And I don’t care now what you say
      Hey, I’ll do alright by myself
      ‘Cause I know
      ‘Cause I remember all the times I tried so hard
      And you laughed in my face ’cause you held all the cards
      And I really ain’t bothered what you think of me
      ‘Cause all I want of you is just a let me be
      I don’t care anymore, d’you hear? I don’t care no more
      I don’t care what you say
      I never did believe you much anyway
      I won’t be there no more
      So get out of my way
      Let me by
      I got better things to do with my time
      D’you hear? I don’t care anymore
      I don’t care no more
      You listening? I don’t care no more
      No more!
      You know I don’t care anymore!
      Don’t care no more! No more, no more, no more
      Don’t care, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more
      No more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more

• cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

For what they are worth, I’m praying for you Sundance.
      Be okay!!!

• SherryS says:

God bless you, Sundance, and keep you safe! May the Glory of the Lord shine on you and the holy blood of Jesus Christ protect you! Treepers need to keep the prayer wall high and strong the next few days for the CTH Team and their mission!!!
      Sundance, get some sleep today and gather strength for the battle.

• MaineCoon says:

[Verse 1]
      Well you can tell everyone I’m a down disgrace
      Drag my name all over the place
      You can tell ev’rybody ’bout the state I’m in
      You won’t catch me crying ‘cos I just can’t win
      I don’t care anymore
      I don’t care anymore, d’you hear?

[Pre-Chorus 1]

I won’t be there anymore
      Get out of my way
      Let me by
      I got better things to do with my time

[Bridge]
      Well, I don’t care now what you say
      ‘Cos ev’ry day I’m feeling fine with myself
      And I don’t care now what you say
      Hey, I’ll do alright by myself
      ‘Cos I don’t

[Verse 3]
      ‘Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard
      And you laughed in my face ‘cos you held all the cards
      And I really ain’t bothered what you think of me
      ‘Cos all I want of you is just a let me be!
      I don’t care anymore!
      D’you hear?! I don’t care no more!

[Pre-Chorus 3]
      I don’t care what you say
      I never did believe you much anyway

[Chorus 2]
      I won’t be there no more
      So get out of my way
      Let me by
      I got better things to do with my time
      D’you hear? I don’t care anymore
      I don’t care no more
      You listening? I don’t care no more
      No more!

You know I don’t care no more!

[Outro]
      No more, No more
      No more, No more
      No more, No more
      No more, No more
      No more, No more
      No more, No more

13. BitterC says:

People say the Senate could have started last Dec when the Horowitz report came out. Which is the latest date they should have taken action.

If the Senate GOP was on the level, they should have had Nunes in after the McCabe briefing to discuss the contradictions with his memo and taken action. That was Feb 2018. But that was the SSCI so I know I am sounding high

• 28angelica28 says:

The SSCI went out of play long ago. With the Burr/Warner-led coup, the Siamese twins turned the SSCI into the SSCC. That’s Senate Select Committee of Corruption. Appropriately swampy, dontchknow?

• Parker Longbaugh says:

Not disagreeing but they had a little thing called impeachment frying in the pan when the report came out.

14. RyderLee says:

Relieved to see you post , Sundance .

Godspeed

15. hawkins6 says:

Johnson’s and Graham’s deceptive delays are finally being exposed as election tensions are really beginning to ramp up. Johnson’s refusal to name one Senator that was supposedly voting against Comey’s appearance spoke volumes. He refused to inform “his voters” with an honest answer as they deserved to hear or he outright lied.

What concerns me most about these justified and overdue exposés and conflicts now is that they could lead to a Dem Senate and House majority as GOP voters choose not to vote for their discredited Senator or Rep if they learn too much about them. Most or all primaries are over.

It could also affect the Presidential vote so how much is too much to lose in this election in order to expose the dirty rats in the party at this time. Hopefully the truth will be more damaging for the Dems.

• Dekester says:

Agreed H6,

These truly are uncharted waters.

Incredible really.

• BitterC says:

No matter how rotten your GOP rep/senator is….the radical dems ought to scare the shit out of everyone and inspire voter turnout. Yes, things CAN get worse

• Kaco says:

That’s the only thing, I will vote for the GOP whether they want to lose or not! But somehow we have to get loud with them and scare them like these Antifa people have scared them into silence about the truth of them and BLM, at least many in the GOP are being too quiet about the radical commies.

• hawkins6 says:

That is wise and logical BitterC and I hope most voters agree but as we all have seen these are not wise and logical times in many areas.

• cboldt says:

History teaches that universal suffrage results in collapse. Every.Time.
          Yet 100% of our elected crapweasels will tell you how vital it is that everybody (except the insane, the mentally infirm, and the maybe felons) participate.

• Issy says:

BitterC: That is the unfortunate truth. People are getting mad at there GOP senators because it’s finally dawning on many they have lied to and deceived them. It is finally dawning on them it is actually the UNIPARTY and all these people are interested in is their reelection and personal power and enrichment. Many would like to punish them by voting them out of office.

It’s too late! I have preached for years it has to be done in the primary. The sad truth is the sorriest, slimiest republican is better than the democrat because there are a few things they don’t dare do, and number one is REMOVE TRUMP from office.

If you are a real Trump Supporter, you will deliver a republican senate. The personal satisfaction of voting against these jerks is not worth the damage it will do to the country.

• 28angelica28 says:

The real question Hawk, is how much Conservatives are willing to give up. If they stay home to protest the corruption of somemany Republicans, then it will be the demise of the country because they won’t be there to re-elect President Trump. Strike one for freedom. As you noted, the Demoncrats will regain the Senate. Strike two for freedom. The House, with the help of legislation drafted by Lawfare, will name Nazi Pelosi Speaker for Life. Strike three for freedom. Socialism will become the guiding tenet of the USA and within months, the USA will cease to exist as known for the previous 245 years.
      Not only must all Republicans vote, all Republicans must be vigilant at the polls. Realizing that through this mail-in voting fraudulent Lawfare-inspired missive, many votes will already have been stolen. The SCOTUS will be useless. John Roberts is already so compromised that there is no way to have SCOTUS preserve, protect or defend our Constitution. After all, a few justices are in favor of a “living” Constitution. Well, maybe one infested with CoVid-19. That is, after all, what will have given us a “living” Constitution for a “dead” republic. We have fewer than 85 days to save our country. We must unite. We must become Sundance’s foot soldiers. We must forge ahead. We won’t shoot until we see the reds of their eyes (remember, these are devils not humans so their eyes will be red). Sundance has armed us with the bullets of fact. He has given us cannons of truth. Our duty is to fire the cannons of truth and let the bullets of fact strike those who are blind in the next 30 days. We cannot wait 60.
      Rest well tonight. Tomorrow will be a big day. A big UGLY day!!!!!

• MVW says:

McConnell can move this committee to warp speed. He doesn’t. So, Johnson is merely a reflection of McConnell. I don’t blame Johnson like others here.

In Politics there is strategy that makes no sense to those outside the back rooms. That is the problem, being able to assess what is happening, what will happen.

So, for political purposes everything gets loaded onto President Donald Trump to EO our way forward. He is doing that thanks to Chief Justice Roberts DACA decision, intended or not. Wheels withing wheels. Roberts may just have hoodwinked the blackmailers.

What we can say is the wall, Judges, taxes, regulations, trade. The outcome.

The process is as ugly as the back end of a baboon. And Trump does not let anyone know what the strategy is, but Trump is a winner and you can take that to the bank.

• MVW says:

Remember, McConnell blocked Trump’s impeachment too. To understand, wait for the dust to settle. But, do the right thing as we know it, that is our job, and….
        Trust in God. Have no fear.

• Blue Wildflower says:

It shows once again that they have their own little rich getting richer club and we are not in it.

16. Seneca the Elder says:

HH did a good job but just like he said to Johnson, we are fed up, pissed off and the election is NOW.
    Ron Johnson is a total fraud and is defending the traitors so what does that make him? He isn’t even embarrassed about his screw ups.
    Meanwhile, the Dirty Dems managed to keep him and Lindsey just where they want them.
    Once again it’s President Trump against the World.

17. amjean says:

Yes, “Godspeed”; we are all praying for you, President Trump and all patriots every where!

18. Kaco says:

Praying for your safety, Sundance!

19. theunknownpatriot says:

Defending the traitors? He is one of the traitors. We’re looking at this wrong. We shouldn’t be asking “who are the people blocking the subpoenas?” We should be asking, “Senator Johnson, why have you put up with it this long?”.

Why? Because he doesn’t want the truth to come out as much as the rest of them. They’re all corrupt uniparty vampires. Sucking all of the prosperity out of this country for their own greedy means.

• Blue Wildflower says:

We need a corruption list, as soon as we see someone stopping the truth then they are on the list. It’s going to be a long list! If a person is not trying to save the Republic then they are trying to destroy it! There is no middle ground.

• amjean says:

I think this is a great idea….a reference list of “baddies”. There are so many, I can’t keep track of them. On the dem side its easy; they are all bad. On the republican side, after Jim Jordan, etc. I get confused.

• Joan says:

How about this idea. We all show up at the House and Senate and politely (or not) “escort” all of them out of the building and lock the doors. We then announce that, should we need their services in the future we will let them know. We then occupy the building until President Trump appoints temporary representatives and senators until a formal election can be held. We the People then get busy and find Patriots to fill the vacated slots. I believe this activity is sanctioned by the Declaration of Independence; as in, “….whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government …”

• Issy says:

Blue: Can you name one senator who is fighting to save the republic? I cant.

• warrprin1 says:

The lowest common denominator is that every single member of the US Senate has bought into the co-optation. All 100 want our President gone, and they are sticking together to bring this result to fruition.

This time around, after everything else failed they are 1) still refusing to confirm POTUS’ Nominees, 2) still refusing to “allow” any, single R Senator to vote to Recess the Senate, and 3) counting on stolen election results at the top of the ticket to do the dirty job.

We live in one of the big battle ground states. It’s getting ugly already, before Labor Day. Yesterday the NCAA Big Ten Conference declared “no college football this season” – COVID, of course. “Maybe we’ll play in the Spring”. The players with just one season of eligibility remaining have started bolting for the NFL.

There is no local reporting on the co-optation of the educational and athletic Masters of the Universe, making decisions that assist with the Art of Demoralizing the Masses – to help the D’s election results “project”.

Welcome to another puzzle piece, designed to “prove” to the folks that the polls must not be opened on 11/3/20.

The election theft is presently underway here, with lines of immigrant non-citizens obtaining driver licenses which qualify them to receive a Mail-In Ballot. We are one among the group of states that has rendered free and fair elections a fossil.

• warrprin1 says:

Above: I was referring specifically to Penn State “football Seniors”.

• bentley1blog says:

war…help us out a bit by revealing the state you reside in. You gave us all that information but failed to mention your state. What can that hurt? You are anonymous and more than likely a lot of us here are witnessing the same crap in our state. I live in Arizona.

20. wlbeattie says:

IMO If Ron Johnson was my Senator – I’d be asking for a refund!

• warrprin1 says:

Our US Senators are quite insulated from voter dissatisfaction. The 6-year Senate Term allows for quite a lot of chicanery between election cycles.

21. Most of are corrupt politics anyway,
    Such lie’s,

22. CovfefeBerserker says:

Ya like Phil Collins, eh?
    We will get you.

23. cboldt says:

— if they don’t start getting really confrontational soon, they will lose all credibility. —
    A couple points here. Maybe a few. The hand wringing and outrage might be real, but durable results rarely follow. The Senate is a swamp protecting entity. The Senate is protecting itself and it’s creations, Frankensteins of all sorts.
    Point being, even if they gain some credibility, the institution and the players do not deserve it. I’ve yet to hear a proposed remedy. “Get to the bottom of it” is not a remedy. “Make it so this won;t happen again” is an impossibility. “Disband FISA” would be a concrete proposal. Calling for certain members of Congress to resign is at least specific, even if it won’t happen.
    The other point is minor and merely rhetorical question. How is gain and loss in credibility measured? I credit very few of the 535 with a smidgen of honesty, and I think zero of them are in the Senate. But that’s just me. What makes the institution (a Committee, the whole body, whatever part of it) more credible? Praise from the usual suspects in the press and commentariat? Higher poll numbers?
    That said, confrontation is a necessary step. It’s going to be very interesting as we the people put on the pressure, and watch the failed and corrupt institutions flail.
    — John Durham is a head fake — @TheLastRefuge2
    Heheheh. To who? I suppose to both the crooks and to the many interested observers of the resistance running wild.

24. Microsoft.com Team says:

I have NEVER liked nor trusted this double face Clintonesque Jerk. named Hugh Hewitt,
    He is as crooked as Crooked Hilary !!
    ________________________________

25. Searkreb says:

Blackmailed or owned or both
    Just terrible

26. mitchelledward25 says:

I wrote a letter to Ron Johnson’s office yesterday…
    He took heat from all sides…
    MSM accused him of being a Russian spy
    ( Nicole Wallace and Swalwell are at it again)
    In any event he was on Fox and he looked like he was ready to surrender as Martha McCallum was actually challenging too??
    What a phony …I told him in my note it’s time to go back to the business sector as his service to his country is not helping we the people…maybe he the people:(

27. Sonia says:

There is other circumstantial evidence Johnson is compromised.

Who was his informant re. the ‘FBI Secret Society’?
    On Tuesday Jan 23 2018 on Fox News’ Special Report Johnson said he had an informant confirming “a group holding secret meetings off-site” and that it showed “potentially corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” He had to walk back the comments the next day….

Martha McCallum interview below:

28. Perot Conservative says:

Everyone’s scared. I have a good idea why effeminate Lindsay Graham is timid… but why Johnson?

What kryptonite do Nunes & Jordan use for protection?

29. Retired USMC says:

Psssst…back stabbing RINO scum……..YOU ARE NEXT!

30. Michael Osmon says:

Missed you yesterday. Going to climb Mt. Sundance on my harley today

31. warbucks57 says:

Can you imagine the paranoia that must be sweeping through DC, Hollywood and Media circles? They will be eating their own as everyone will try to jump off the Titanic. Further, between foreign aid kickbacks and Epstein/Maxwell blackmail, the sun is about to expose that all of this is tied together. Certainly explains strange SC rulings and congressional ineptitude!!

32. Michael Osmon says:

Nobody likes varmin

33. Legion of One says:

“GOP lapdog goes wild, bites GOP Senator.”

34. bluecat57 says:

Stopped listening to Hugh before he moved to DC and drank the kool-aid. Even Larry Arnes has gone DC cocktail club since Hillsdake opened their center there. They are kissing up to get invites. Rush is right about the corruption influence.

• Carly says:

I got tired of hearing Arnn’s deification of Churchill (“But have you read my book?”) and Hewitt’s jabbering about Nixon (“I’m the president of the Nixon Foundation, which incidentally received CARES Act funding”).
      Husband says Hewitt is doing this – after the primary – to sink Johnson and weaken our shot at a majority. Took me a moment to see it, but I think he’s 100% right.

• bluecat57 says:

Ah, found a way to like your comment and reply to you.
        I hate WordPress’s comment system. Different depending on how you access it.
        Rush is right that men will compromise their principles so that their wives are happy and get invited to social events.
        Hmm, I wonder if I can get money to do a study about that? What do you think? Say a cool million? I’d hire you as a consultant.

35. Tparty says:

If you listen carefully, Senator Johnson gave us a Freudian slip under repeated pressure from HH. When asked why he hasn’t had Comey, McCabe or Brennan under oath to answer questions he dodged several times before suggesting a closed door deposition of the Troika. He slipped and said, “when you depose a client … err someone …” That is the Crux of the problem, the Uniparty sees these government delinquents as clients. Johnson puts the blame on other committee members when the the Turtle is the actual delinquent orchestrating the tick tock four corners offence. The Turtle is the puppeteer up Johnson’s back and the one who gave marching orders to Lindsey to use the ‘they lied to the SSCI’ diversion. Mitch has been the traitor being the scenes causing all the delays while setting himself up as a hero for all the judicial nominees.

• Tparty says:

Throw all the bums out … I don’t care anymore. The only way to unclog the septic tank is to pump it out.

• steph_gray says:

After November, sure.

Not before. None of this changes the fact that we cannot let the DementoRats have all the marbles, because they have certainly lost theirs!

• Tparty says:

What do you think the Big Ugly is …? At this point, with no indictments, things will apparently have to get much much worse before enough people understand the Uniparty. If you only continue to fight ‘DemonRats’ and ‘Piglosi’ then you will continue to ride the same merry go round the Uniparty has invented for you. You get to choose the red poney or the blue one … I choose to unplug the contraption, turn off the music.

• bentley1blog says:

tparty…interesting to say the least. TY

• C2C says:

On Senator Johnson’s website he posted a letter he wrote that states that Mitch McConnell essentially halted his committee’s investigation:

“ The combination of the Mueller special counsel investigation and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s decision to task the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence with investigating these matters effectively shut down my committee’s access to relevant documents and key witnesses. My committee was sidelined, and our investigation was essentially put on hold.“

How convenient for them all, lending cover to one another to run out the clock. They think none of us know what they’re doing.

• Tparty says:

Exactly C2C, the only reason the special council was appointed was because Mitch McConnel refused to allow President Trump to appoint ‘Our’ people to positions of power within the administration and he continues to deprive President Trump the ability to appoint those who would or could help Make America Great Again …. even during recess. The Turtle has been the one wispering in President Trump’s ear and of course blaming other Senators for threatening ‘blue card’ hold-ups. The best outcome would be a Trump win, a devastating surprise McConnell loss and enough pickups to hold both Chambers. That would be a win Bigly for America.

What do you say Kentucky?

36. Patience says:

“I don’t care anymore”
    ~~> Thank you for what you are about to do, Sundance.

The best is yet to come

37. brunobrunus says:

I read your tweets earlier. Go for it Sundance! I believe the DOJ has lost the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, Barr didn’t prosecute McCabe when they had him dead to rights. This “clever by half” stuff they are pulling just doesn’t feel right. Will pray for you.

38. andythird says:

Is this just another example of FakeNews? It means nothing in the long run, but H.H. will be able to say “I pushed back’. This is not a concern troll “nothing ever happens”, this is calling out FakeNews/RINO/Democrat tactics. To quote SD “once you see it, you cannot unsee it”. (that said it was nice to here the Senator say “I don’t know how to respond to that” haha. Liar Liar, pants on fire.)

This is our election strategy, the Uniparty is 100% fake, except for the theft and people they hurt. If you want them stopped, and maybe charged with crimes, re-elect the President.

39. MM says:

The entire US Government is corrupt.
    What I love the most about Sundance, he’s Not For SALE!

40. oldersoul says:

“Fakes, phonies, and frauds!”, to quote someone now in the past. These charlatans still litter the airwaves and book-selling circuits.

Conservative outrage media and the closely-aligned political contribution industry have always been big business.

PDJT disrupted more than most people realize.

41. oldersoul says:

A side note to our indefatigable Ad Rems:

That unruly software build seems very well behaved now. Whatever you did, worked. Many thanks for all you do.

42. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

“Bill Barr can go down in history as the greatest attorney general or he can go down as just an average guy”
    -Donald Trump on Mornings with Maria 8/13/20

• novanglus86 says:

I just heard that – the President sounds very confident that things will break his way. Sounded like he has been giving people rope with which to hang themselves. I was fascinated by the tone and content – says it goes all the way to Obama and Biden, without a doubt.

• cboldt says:

Trump did not reveal who advocated Wray, but that exchange was interesting too.
        He said “go ahead, put in whoever you want, we’ll see how they do.”
        Pressure is building. Watch out! She’s gonna blow!!!

• novanglus86 says:

I thought that the implication was that Barr recommended him?

• cboldt says:

Not Barr. Wray was nominated in June 2017, and took office in August.
            Jefferson Sessions resigned more than a year later, November 2018.
            I’m not saying Sessions is the one who recommended Wray. He might have been. I see Wray as an extension of the “fire Comey” activity. Rosenstein was a player in that, and DAG is the direct supervisor of FBI, so DAG preference, if he has one, should be given weight.
            Rosenstein is a major weasel in all this. As were Liu, Berman, Bahrara.

• novanglus86 says:

Ah, that makes more sense. So, the selection of Wray to whitewash and continue the coup implicates the selector – which Trump must have been using as a loyalty test. They all expose themselves eventually. Sure, they may believe they have technical deniability – but a streetwise guy like Trump knows better.

• Issy says:

novanglus: When Wray was appointed, Sessions was still AG, Rosenstein was DAG and Mueller/Weinmann were running wild as the Secial Counsel. If I had to guess I would say, Rosenstein. Wray had been an assistant AG in charge of the criminal division in George W. administration and was well known to Rosenstein, Mueller & Weissman.

Wray’s connections with all the aforementioned names would have disqualified him in my book.

43. teammeb says:

So Johnson is more concerned with protecting his buddies, than he is about representing those who elected him and holding the coup plotters accountable. In other words, as Sundance always says, “It’s a big club and we are not in it” Cold anger rising.

44. MM says:

At This time My moneys on “Just an average Guy”

• No says:

My money is on Barr being a swamp critter in deeper than his eyeballs trying to pass as just an average guy who could not do anything about the swamp. The only evidence pointing to Barr being something better than swamp critter is POTUS’s far from good record of picking underlines. Barr got through McConnell’s Senate confirmation with ease equals swampy.

45. tingtongwong says:

Remember who really stands against Trump…..Review the list from the 43 private jet meeting off coast of GA….hmmmm Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Larry Napster, sean parker reprsenting fakebook. But more informative was Mitch McConnell, Karl Rove, Paul Ryan, Corey Gardner, Tom Cotton, Tim Scott, Ben Sasse, kevin McCarthy, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Tom Zprice, Jeb Hensarling, Dianne Black, Bill Kristol, Karl Rove, …..remember Sundance said not all whom we have perceived as pro Trump are….

• bentley1blog says:

ting…that list of attendees is depressing.

• DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

What’s important is the name which ISN’T on the list … Fightin’ Roy Blunt.

They would never want him there because Fightin’ Roy strikes fear in the heart of all Deep State swamp dwellers, all GOPe, all RINOs, all globalists, all NeverTrumpers. Fightin’ Roy is the Senate equivalent of Sundance … always out there tirelessly fighting the good fight. I get exhausted just writing about Fightin’ Roy … how does he do it?

46. cboldt says:

Bartiromo interview of Trump this morning is great!
    I think he mispoke, but Trump said there is a special council AND Durham. This would not surprise me. It is within regulations to appoint special council with no public notice. Also, special council is a way to trasnition between regimes. Trump can set a SC trap for the DEMs if he loses the election.
    On Bar, he can either be the greatest in history, or be politically correct, go after a few little guys, and be just another guy. “Barr knows it all.”

• booger71 says:

I listened also. Maria asked President Trump if a special council is needed, the President answered no. I did not hear him say a special council was in place.

• cboldt says:

The remark I referred to was a response to a different question. I’m pretty sure what I described is in the interview, but went as a passing or throwaway detail.
        Maybe a careless slip, maybe an outright misspeak/error.
        I think it would make sense to have a SC to cover this, and to do so “in secret” until the investigation is complete. 28 CFR 600.9(b) provides for a secret SC.
        It is important that the public view the investigator as impartial and credible. Shocking that Mueller with a team of 17 partisans was actually run. But is was, and on the “don’t believe your lying eyes, Mueller and his entire team are impartial and of the highest integrity” mantra.
        Same mantra was used in relation to Comey. Brute force lies spread by complicit press.
        Just ponder the shockwave rippling through the press upon revelation that a SC has been working on this. It would be more difficult to bury, than it would be to bury a DOJ/Durham effort.
        Pure speculation on my part, but it’s not wild or impossible by any stretch, and IMO, this approach would be an example of good judgment on the part of Barr. Anything he is supervising will be tarred as “by Trump’s toadie, Barr.”

• cboldt says:

@ 4:15 ” … they don’t need a special council, first of all they have a special council working, and they have Durham working, so they don’t need another special council, we’ve had enough special council …”

47. beach lover says:

Listening to Maria B talk with Devin Nunes right now… amazing how she can get down to the bottom line now. She is asking the right questions. I wish others had to guts to do it!

• Puzzled says:

Love Nunes calling out ‘fakebook’. Probably called that many times but struck me as funny this morning,

• beach lover says:

lots of money given to the Office of Net Assessment for people (Halper) to make stuff up (dossier) to spy on Trump campaign and take out Flynn. Flynn was a liability to O administration big time…. why else do you think they are trying so hard to discredit him!

• rondonmonson says:

Nothing Johnson can do about Mitt Romey. McConnel, should have not placed him on that committee or should take him off, or better yet, kick him out of the party. Johnson is a pretty solid conservative, McConnel is the rat.

• McConnell is uniparty. Romney was his perfect choice since Mittens is corrupt, in coverup mode and subsequently anti-PDJT.

• Tl Howard says:

Don’t you get it, yet? You can count on one hand the elected officials who WANT all this to come out.

• C2C says:

Rondon…- Johnson may be a true conservative, but part of the problem is he still believes in “decorum”. When he says ‘I’m not gonna mention any names” that’s old school gentlemanly shit. Can’t he see that the Dems don’t play with any rules and that his decorum is scewing us? Give us names so we as voters know who is the problem. It’s called information senator Johnson, you don’t have the right to hide info.

• Tulips Moran says:

WHY do so many CTH commenters view our current situation as a spectator sport? How many of you post on OTHER forums challenging the drivel being posted and challenge with the truth? Isn’t that part of what SD meant with “start getting really confrontational soon”. You’ll be waiting a long time for the sheeple to make it over to CTH to be redpilled.

• devilman96 says:

I get kicked in the teeth often for doing exactly that… Jim Hoft is one of my favorites to call out on poor reporting and nonstop puff piece propaganda. I was however doing this long before SD asked.

My awakening to group psychology and the Machiavellian antics started with the godfather of it all Edward Bernays.

The Century of the Self is a difficult but powerful story worth watching but it gave me my long held belief that the uniparty has made politics the new religion.

I’ve tried countless times to reach out here and elsewhere to form a data and analytics group for tracking and tracing what people like SD do with no takers.

So yes, we do exist and do more but I understand your frustrations.

48. TheWanderingStar says:

I hope the Oracle had some good news for Sundance!

Remember, there is no spoon.

49. StanH says:

Look for a swamp rat to see the light is like asking a crack-head to slow down you’re killing yourself. Especially a Senator. There’s always been graft in politics, “the mothers milk of politics” and all. But entire institutions in the swamp are fully compromised and they don’t give a damn about their fellow countrymen.

This is a point that the idiot rioters have right, that the system is corrupt to it’s core. The reason it’s corrupt has nothing to do with the Founding documents but the way they’ve been bastardized. A good start in modern times is when the Warren Court began to find mythical constitutional rights and no one really pushed back allowing nine entities in black robes to have the final say.

The left and the globalist realized they could push through all manner of wish list type of things and change the country without a vote. This eroded our Constitutional Republic to the point where any harebrained leftist idea could be foisted on America. This permeated throughout the states. Like in California. The public voted at 63% for Prop 187 1994 cutting off benefits for illegal aliens and a judge overturned it. Pete Wilson threw in the towel and Slick Willy’s AG wasn’t about to appeal and wave bye-bye to the reliably Red State of CA.

The point is inch-by-inch everything’s a cinch and every president, senator and congressman is frightened to death of all “obias & isms” And all swamp rats dutifully fall into line when anyone hints of racism, specifically the MSM. Ron Johnson is no different. He wants the same thing all swamp rats want, to be reelected. And the Hugh Hewitt’s of the world still want to be paid exorbitant salaries to play their part in the Kabuki Theater, we call politics in America.

They’re all moving in the same direction, one just a little faster than the other. This is why “compromised” swamp rats flip out when there’s a wrinkle in their plan, like Ross Perot, Contract with America, Sarah Palin, The Tea Party, then the mother of all F_ck You’s, the election of our Great President Donald J Trump! That was the ultimate proof , “that our flag was still there.” Even will all the cheating, and “We Know” they cheated. Even with all the spying “We Know’ they spied. Even will all of the extra legal activity “We Know” they broke any law that was in their path. We still won decisively.

“We Know” they are corrupt. “We Know” they hate us. “We Know” they’re going to cheat. “We Know” there are no coincidences. “We Know” that B-B-B-Biden/Harris represent the end of the USA and that’s cool with both sides of the swamp. “We Know” that Barr/Durham are at best a 50/50 chance.

Also: “We Know” that Donald J Trump was sent by God. “We Know” that we have honor and pride in our country. “We Know” what’s at stake in this election and “We Know” what to do. Stick together, show no fear, grab Old Glory and march towards 11/3/20 knowing God will guide our way.

Be prepared for anything. Nothing is off the table. We may have to beat the buzzards of of the carcass of the USA and let us pray that the Ballot-Box still works. If not, all bets are off.

God Bless America!

• Puzzled says:

Beat the buzzards off of the carcass of the USA. My analogy has been a lumbering whale with sharks taking chunks out of the soft under belly. How we got here is as you have described.

• cboldt says:

I’ll go back to a good start with the advent of radio and passive intake of information. Woodrow Wilson, FedReserve. Boom (for globalists).
      A boost in the 1930’s, Supreme Court went rogue then, New Deal.
      You have a great waypoint ID’d too, the emergence of the literally hallucinatory courts; and there are also obvious examples of open dishonesty in courts asserting certain precedents standing for the opposite proposition they propound.
      Net result is a house of cards. Going to a messy unwind. A big key is to get people out of their stupors.

• StanH says:

No question. Woodrow Wilson was a globalist creep who started in earnest the destruction of the USA. FDR’s stacking the courts and his “New Deal” laid the groundwork for where we find ourselves today.

We either fight, or we will lose the USA.

• Amber Dekstris says:

I would go back even further, to the mid-1840s when the Prussian model of education was introduced into Massachusetts, New York and so on.

• vikingmom says:

A messy unwind indeed… I suspect we all wonder just how “messy” it might get! I have already lost so many friends and even a few family members, in a purely communicative sense but I am fairly certain that there will be actual lives lost in the ensuing days, as Satan never releases his prey without the shedding of blood…for this IS, and always has been, a spiritual battle underneath all of the other distractions.

Are we truly ready for that? Am I truly ready for that? I think so… I hope so… I PRAY so!!

• StanH says:

“Onward Christian Soldiers…”

• Raghn Crow says:

Remember, the Devil can do nothing but exactly what God allows him to do, so if Old Nick is on the rampage, God is allowing it for our betterment, via chastisement, and this might be THE Chastisement, too. It’s been long expected and prophesied. I don’t know that it is, but we’ll find out, that’s for sure. But of course, pray. Always.

• Libertybella says:

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

― Woodrow Wilson
        WTH WAS HE REFERRING TO?

• Miguel Suradevi says:

Great post you certainly encouraged me this morning.

• jmbuck says:

Thank you! One of the best summaries I have read.

We will win. Yes, With Gods help and lots of prayers, we will win.

• Little pink houses says:

Thank you Stan! Would like to copy and send to people I know who need encouragement and to those who need to understand this Election for what it is…

• cnd90 says:

RUN FOR OFFICE!
      👏👏👏
      YOU’RE HIRED!!

• A Fortified City says:

Excellent thanks

• iswhatitis says:

StanH says: “This is a point that the idiot rioters have right, that the system is corrupt to it’s core.

But for them that point is just a front.

While they bellyache about the “corruption”, they are the foot-soldiers ensuring the corrupt state maintains and gains power. It’s called “projection”.

Just like RINO’s that “pretend” to be patriotic conservatives, the “idiot rioters” pretend to be against a corrupt state, when they could not be any more for it.

• StanH says:

The term is “Useful Idiots.”

• Your Tour Guide says:

A friend lives in an affluent, lefty area of
          Atlanta. Outside city of Decatur, near Northlake
          Mall. Atlanta address, just inside the perimeter.
          Move your house there from up the street, add
          80-100K to it’s price.

His wife and him went camping a few weeks ago.
          When they came back there were 12 Black Lives
          Matter signs on their street. In a stretch of roughly
          1/4 mile. Along with 4 multicolored “we believe”
          signs.

He was glad that they had went camping that
          weekend, because evidently someone went door
          to door and asked their neighbors if they’d “like”
          to have the signs. Effectively, in that area, they
          might as well have pointed a gun at them and
          asked the same question.

I told him that if things go badly south after the
          election, to make sure and go camping for an
          extended period. Because all of his neighbors
          with the signs would be the first ones to be shot.

• SJM says:

New Ad Depicts 2020 Election as a War
      Posted Aug 12, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

This new advertisement supporting Trump by an external group is very telling. Socrates has also shown that this COVID-19 pandemic has been manufactured and by no means has the entire society ever been locked down in a quarantine of this magnitude. Historically, ONLY those who are sick are put into quarantine. Governor Cuomo ordered COVID patients to be housed in nursing homes when 92% of all deaths are among the elderly (over 65) or people who have lung issues. His move was outright murder. Then this governor called for no one to be charged for the deaths of the elderly he set in motion for following his own orders which defies everything we thought was decent, honest, and that nobody is above the law.

This video shows the level of controversy that is surrounding this 2020 election. It will probably become the most highly contested election in history and neither side will accept a loss. This is feeding into the War Cycle as society has become extremely divided which in itself appears to be intentional. We are witnessing live the fall of Western Society to intentionally bring in an authoritarian government ending meaningful elections and adopting another version of Marx’s Dream….LINK to 9 min video:

• botchedcasuality says:

Stan H, Thank you for this comment. I found it so valuable that I reposted onto Parlour crediting you as comment or and Sundance as inspiration. I also passed to a couple of friends who share on several other media. Posting as I did is a little difficult, it allows only 1000 words so it was posted in four segments. I had great hope that your words would ensnare them to read your comment since fewer people open links.
      God Bless

• StanH says:

Use it how you will.

The Andrew Breitbart’s and the Sundances of the world are doing the job the corporate MSM will not do. “Speaking truth to power”.

Though Andrew is gone, Sundance has grabbed the torch of truth and with a righteous pen is bringing sunlight to some very dark and dangerous places indeed.

God Bless Sundance!

• Issy says:

StanH: An excellent assessment of where we are and how we got here.