August 13th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1302

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,772 Responses to August 13th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1302

1. hawkins6 says:

I don’t know if this is the start of the Big Ugly but it is getting ugly. It’s beginning to cause dissension among some Trump allies (unless they’re fake ones tweeting ) Hopefully, the truth will be revealed soon.

I hope LR’s Twitter site hasn’t been hacked? Some of the entries are very uncharacteristic of sundance’s style.

• Robert Smith says:

After almost 4 years, there is a lot of anticipation. All chips are in the middle of the table.

• hawkins6 says:

LR’s Twitter site hasn’t been hacked. A rabbit told me.

I’ll just wait for the storm to pass. It’ll all be clearer in the morning.

• Kaco says:

I saw some of the controversy last week, about outing the head investigator ruining the cases, and a possible felony? I don’t know exactly what they mean but I’m sure Sundance knows what he is doing, he’s been working on this for two years so he should know the legality of all of it,, as well as any risks of putting a case in jeopardy.

• The Demon Slick says:

No Durham investigation? Didn’t see THAT coming.

• The Last Refuge Twitter site has ABSOLUTELY been hacked or compromised by someone on 8/13/20. They’re posting furiously about absolutely nothing, and engaging in witless banter with shocked LR followers. They are also ignoring key tripwire clues proving that it’s not Sundance or one of the Treeper gang replying. It’s kind of scary or creepy – not sure which.

• Yes, the Last Refuge Twitter site has ABSOLUTELY been hacked or compromised by someone on 8/13/20. They’re posting furiously about absolutely nothing, and engaging in witless banter with shocked LR followers. They are also ignoring key tripwire clues proving that it’s not Sundance or one of the Treeper gang replying. It’s kind of scary or creepy – not sure which.

• Dances with Wolverines says:

I believe this is the ” U.S. Intelligence Community” work beginning their aggressive campaign to discredit Sundance, TheLastRefuge2 and all of us supporters.

2. CovfefeBerserker says:

By the looks of Sundance’s twitter, I say the call to ride is upon us.
    Put 8 extra boxes of BTHP and a few days rations in your pockets, saddle up, and be ready.
    Hit the donate button with the last of your loose change, and get ready to ride.
    Sundance, we have your six!

3. Cliff says:

This has to be hacked. Doesnt sound like sundance at all.

4. USA First! says:

This is bizarre. That’s definitely not like Sundance to talk that way. If he was hacked he could easily come here and tell us.

5. Is SD messing with people or did his Twatter get hacked? AdRem?

6. Is SD messing with people or did his Twatter get hacked? AdRem?

7. carterzest says:

Awwwww, C’mon, man. Can’t a brother take 🥃 anymore? Unwind a little much? FFS…

8. elgato2020 says:

Seems like a deliberate move against Sundance.

9. elgato2020 says:

Seems like a deliberate move against Sundance.

10. sunnyflower5 says:

Camel Joe

11. Robert Smith says:

Episode 79 reveals the more nuanced interactions between Vitamin D, Latitude, UV and the impacts of Covid19 on different countries around the globe. Note that there’s more to the sun than Vitamin D – there’s Nitric Oxide and more too!
    We know that there is a strong seasonal effect with Covid19 already:
    – Northern Hemisphere (Europe/USA) hit really hard coming out of their winter
    – while Southern hemisphere (Australia/NZ) getting away with incredibly low impacts.
    But what about countries near the equator – what will happen to them – and WHEN?

12. Jambo says:

The reason behind tonight’s fun and games?

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

The spotlight is now firmly on Sundance.

Boom time.

• Kaco says:

Clever, I think a bunch of trusty planny Q followers are harassing. Sundance may be just fed up with them all. I, myself, am very frustrated with Q followers, my husband’s cousin’s wife is one, but they are so focused on the globalist agenda big picture Q paints they would lose an election because they are not paying attention to what is going on in our government and the very battle we are against to reelect the only person who would stand in the way of the globalists.

So my husband’s cousin’s wife says, “Trump will win” and it is decidedly so. This is where complacency sets in. I said it is important to vote. I have checked, neither she nor her husband are even registered! WTF? But she knows all about the bad stuff. Q is a big Zzzzzzz on the people. This is why I can’t stand Q and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a psyop to lull people into sitting on their asses. Their kids are registered but they aren’t, and they expect POTUS to win? I’m glad they’re “awake” so to speak, but do something about it besides watching youtube videos!!!!

• Tom W. says:

“I haz been exposed by major Q accounts as being compromised.”
        ———-
        What are “major Q accounts”?

Qanon only communicates on one platform (it’s not twitter), and there have not been any “drops” since July 31.

• Talkofthetown says:

There are a lot of back doors on Twitter. Major accounts with a lot of followers chit and chat in back rooms..

When I was on twitter, I saw for myself. Let’s say depending on followers is what room you were in. Depending on other things is what room you went to.

I won’t name names but one person had over 80 rooms going on. Big name on Twitter. Nuff said

13. nwtex says:

Goodie. I can watch Bill O’reilly once again.

The First TV Live

The First is the new network for free speech and big ideas, and the new TV home of Bill O’Reilly. The First is designed for Americans who love freedom and bold opinions. Hosts include Dana Loesch, …

14. mr.piddles says:

I don’t know whether to laugh… or laugh harder…

• Robert Smith says:

lol

• TJ says:

Laugh until you cry.

• Free Speech says:

Wow. Just WOW! These Uniparty DC jokers really are in a bubble with one another. Even if what the Democrats are doing politically is going to wreck millions of lives and send the country down the toilet, the Republicans still think their ‘colleagues’ are great people.

It may take the sacrifice of a Democrat in the Senate from South Carolina to finally clean Graham out of there. I know people don’t want to hear that, but even with a 53-47 advantage, POTUS is having to write EOs to get things done, and can’t get important appointments through anyway.

• MaineCoon says:

This video always bothered me, because it reveals how extremely personally invested in Joe Biden he is. Very conflicted. Hence, no investigation of Biden, Ukraine, nor OGate.

Something is tremendously “off” with this guy, imo. He could care less about the people. He cares about people like Joe Blow and putting Joe and pols like him above ‘us’.

He’s bad news.

• vladdy says:

He could not care less, and I’ve noticed that, too. You’re right “something is off” about him constantly saying one thing and doing another.

15. Robert Smith says:

lol

• Cliff says:

Twitter Sundance wont post here to confirm identity…..wait 24 hrs,….something is off

• Robert Smith says:

Well, no SD, Ad Rem, or Stella here.

I assume SD is just having fun.

• MaineCoon says:

That’s sorta my take. I think he’s drawing in his enemies on twitter, playing them for the fools they are for his huge audience to see. Their comments reflect where their minds are in this who O-gate mess.

I read a lot of the stuff they posted, not just SD’s tweets. I thought the overall tweets show, in general, that most people don’t have backbone, guts; they get caught up in ‘shiny’ stuff; lack patience, perseverance in battle; wouldn’t want them in my foxhole. It’s a preview of the coming attraction. A ‘crazy-off-his-rocker SD isn’t such a bad character to play, right now. Wish I could post SD’s rabbit-looking-down-the hole pix.

OTOH, Jack himself could be interfering with the election.

My .02, don’t lose focus. Get your saddle ready. We will ride b/c #WE KNOW.

16. CovfefeBerserker says:

I am thinking along the lines of a pre-emptive internal twitter attack, as an excuse to lock down CTH’s twitter account before the goods are delivered.

• Cliff says:

You might be on to something.

• CovfefeBerserker says:

But, the perp is posting here, under several names.

• MaineCoon says:

Yes, that’s why I this summer I have post comments questioning some commenters who appear to be the perps you reference. I don’t argue with them (too much) but I do call BS on them. For the first time, I even emailed ad rem with the supporting documentation of one that I believe is undermining SD. It’s not my site or my judgment call, but I do believe Treepers should protect it if we see perps posting.

• Mormon Insider says:

On twitter, a hacker would just have to say Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower and they would lock the account. Or, maybe hydroxychloroquine helps covid patients. This is interesting.

• mr.piddles says:

CTH has all of our email addresses.

• joltw says:

Senator Mark Warner was interviewed on Potus radio station on 7/22 commenting on the likelihood of more twitters hacks coming. Something along the lines of because of the recent hacks of Obama and others, there were likely to be more and it would cause people to not trust what is posted on twitter.

Senator Warner came out for an interview right after the major twitter hacking which was going on. He was interviewed on the radio show called The Big Picture Potus radio station by Olivier Knox on 7/22 talking about future twitter hacks.

• John Good says:

Remember when towards the end of Obama’s 2nd Term, I think it was Mad Maxine Waters (the really ugly black Democrat from California) said that Obama had constructed a massive complex in Utah or Colorado to store ALL personal info. on Americans he had accumulated since 2008???

Most of this info. was “illegally” obtained thru “spying on Americans” set up by his “plants” in the DOJ, the CIA, the FBI, etc. These Deep State Obama plants are still there working against Donald J. Trump!

Who here does not believe that this latest Twitter scam is not part of this Obama set-up???
        And IF you do not think this is possible, you are part of the problem here, not a solution.

• Talkofthetown says:

It’s all in the tweets. He’s drawing in the crowd that says Sundance is wrong yada yada … That crowd will try to prove it. Gaining an audience. When they can’t they get the RED PIll . A great way to start a forest fire. Well played Sundance!

17. A2 says:

I’ve been waving from afar. 🚨🚨🚨 king dollar and OFAC.

This is eviseration. No where to run no where to hide

👍👏👍👍

18. The Last Refuge Twitter site has ABSOLUTELY been hacked or compromised by someone on 8/13/20. They’re posting furiously about absolutely nothing, and engaging in witless banter with shocked LR followers. They are also ignoring key tripwire clues proving that it’s not Sundance or one of the Treeper gang replying. It’s kind of scary or creepy – not sure which.

• Robert Smith says:

Well, why not take this place down then?

• MaineCoon says:

They will try. The trolls will keep on coming trying to make us doubt what #WE KNOW.

Don’t doubt. Don’t allow evil people to make you doubt what every one of us had painstakingly studied for 4 years and read all the supporting documents. No one has read all we have read.

Don’t allow the enemy to get a foothold in one’s mind. Make sure everyone downloads key docs.

(Robert: This message really isn’t for you personally, it’s in response to your question.]

• Cliff says:

Hound the twitter account to post here for confirmation,….they cant. Its not Sundance!

• Mormon Insider says:

I just wish it would stop so I could go to bed. It’s too interesting to turn away. He is attacking the trolls but not engaging the serious comments.

• joltw says:

Ask Senator Mark Warner about it. He gave an interview on 7/22 on the Big Picture POTUS radio show with Olivier Knox about future twitter hacks and how it would result in people not trusting what was posted on twitter accounts. Senator Warner needs to explain himself. Cannot find the audio of the interview but it was on 7/22/20

• Jambo says:

Easy way to find out.

If the Ron Johnson interview is the next post on this website then it’s just SD amusing himself on twitter.

Gonna be a hectic weekend ahead by all accounts so a bit of pre-game letting off steam would be understandable.

• Kaco says:

I am speculating but I think Sundance has had a disillusionment happen on his journey with how bad DC really is and what we’re up against. Apparently he hasn’t seen the signs the DOJ will act in a timely manner. We should be praying for his safety and well being in order to stay strong in body and spirit in dealing with this bullshit.

I feel the exact same way as Sundance about Q. I miss the people that used to post here but Q is no road I want to follow because it makes me want to shake these people that kept arguing the entire time with me and others who were upset with deadbeat Sessions and all the other crap Q brought. No more complacency thinking POTUS is some superman who can handle it all without our help or even worse planned this whole scheme out. I really don’t believe he planned a damn thing, he has been attacked nonstop from ’15-’16. He has been able to withstand it all. No, I don’t believe Flynn was a planned “fall guy” either as a catalyst to drain the swamp. He has been persecuted nonstop. The sooner people recognize POTUS is still vulnerable, the better we can defend and help him. I do believe God put POTUS into office but I think He would expect us to do our part because we are up against evil. They even impeached him over nothing. Come on, POTUS has not planned all these attacks on him, it has been swimming upstream with many evil creatures popping out of nowhere with the next scheme to attack him. It’s time to recognize that fact. Very little patriots in our bureaucracy.

• dilonsfo says:

The Q people feel important because they want everyone to believe that they can interpret that mishmash crapola.

• mayflowerchild says:

He forgot, “Trust Barr”, “Trust Durham”.

• repsort says:

Q has always been a huge danger because of the “relax, sit back, enjoy the show, patriots are in control” message. Brilliant psy op by the Uniparty/deep state/whoever benefits from us sitting on our asses.
        POTUS will regret not putting a stake through Q’s heart. He could have ended it at any time with one tweet.

• MaineCoon says:

The Q stuff is nothing more than quackery to the point it’s a cult. I remember growing up when the Clue game was all the rave. Q is a modernized version of Clue. All if fun to some degree, but the stacks are too high to rely on breadcrumbs for the foundation of your beliefs in Spygate. Meaningful quackery, but none the less quackery.

People who are steadfastly drawn too Q are imo distancing themselves from God’s Word. False teaching and false prophets are addressed. God’s Word says to test a prophet’s prophecy. Has Q’s breadcrumbs stuff come true or is a cultish game much like a sorority/fraternity?

When I graduated from university, I never had anything to do with that well-now sorority. Decades later, I can say it (and all others) are cultish-in-style, to form bonded groups of people. I see Q-cult as exactly the same. It’s natural for humans to want to bond and be accepted by some group of people, even gang members bond.

I say be very careful what group you choose to bond with. Treepers bond here, but, the basis of our bonding isn’t just Sundance as he clearly puts his faith in God, which is evident daily in all the threads/comments. Followers of Q put their faith in Q. Extreme socialistic/communistic liberals are godless and put their faith in satan, evil.

Choose wisely who you bond with.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

You’ve posted this multiple times already give it a rest

• Dances with Wolverines says:

Cyber Warfare being initiated by the U.S. Intelligence Community against their own people, yet again!

19. Sundance just posted a legitimate tweet to a new article on CTH. So I don’t think he’s been hacked.

20. musings780 says:

Chill out people. Can a person not be a litttle irreverent now and then. Especially when they find out for sure that The Club on both sides of the aisle has cancelled the show; actually that it was never even considered.

21. bertdilbert says:

We must seriously be over target!

22. trishinsouthernillinois says:

I am thoroughly enjoying LastRefuge Twitter posts tonight. 😆😆😆
    I’m waiting for my marshmallow prize though. 🤣
    😎🍿🍿🍿one day, 12hours & 20mins till ZIPPO time!

• Mormon Insider says:

I want the zippo. It’s been a looooooong wait. Trickle out the truth so by the time it gets here no one cares. I’m done with that.

• RobInPA says:

You’d better check your Zippo, as it is a known fact that the flints do in fact deteriorate and disintegrate into nothing over time.

Install a fresh flint because there is going to be a lot to set aflame.

23. mr.piddles says:

2 1/2 hours ’til @MorningsMaria. Think I’ll put on a fresh pot of popcorn.

24. The Boss says:

I would expect the troll brigades to descend on this site over the next 24 hours. Hang up the “Welcome Useless Idiots” banner. (They’ll never advance to the level of “Useful Idiot”). Imagine being such a looser that you think taking part in a “trolling action” is an important thing?

• kaco says:

I thought only recognized emails are able to post here? That’s why Sundance had that article for us to post in to get in before the deadline.

• Christine says:

I interpreted it that way, kaco, which is why I posted a couple of weeks ago just before Sundance’s deadline to confirm I’m still here (4.5 years now) lurking daily, but focussed on fighting down here in the trenches for President Trump in Australia so hadn’t posted in months.

Bizarre stuff on Sundance’s Twitter right now.

I received a strange pre-recorded call on my Australian mobile a few days ago, from an American woman saying she was from the Department of Homeland Security saying I was a named Plaintiff in an American action AND a Defendant, and to “press 1” for more informatiob.

I immediately hung up, assuming it was the latest Nigerian scam. I’ve only visited America twice in my life, and last time was >15 years ago. I wasn’t concerned, but it did get me immediately whether my participation on this site, and my vocal online Australian presence supporting President Trump, triggered it. Data matching me would be a cinch for the NSA.

It’s all most curious, but I’m not concerned.

Time Will Tell.

• The Boss says:

You’re right kaco. Totally slipped my mind.
        (Unless there was a flurry of new accounts)
        Stinks we have to think like this.

• usualwidgits says:

Uhh, … Oh, never mind

• TheWanderingStar says:

Yep Boss, it’s gonna get messy. Break out the cleaning supplies!

25. garity says:

Oh noes! Is Sundance attracting a bunch of attention right now? Not sure if Andrew B would approve, /s

26. theunknownpatriot says:

Wow. Some interesting tweets. I’m sure he’s got a good reason. A signal to someone?

27. Jenevive says:

So then are we to assume that Durham is the “Mueller” of this investigation
    the name, the figurehead, while whoever is really doing the work.

28. theunknownpatriot says:

Someone here posted a link to a series of videos on Ukrainegate yesterday. I watched the first one and it was really good. In it something stuck out to me.

One of the Ukranians they interviewed said the corrupt prosecutor that replaced Shokin had dirt on people he would use to control them. I wonder how much of that dirt came from 702 searches of our FISA databases.

It never dawned on me that maybe it wasn’t just people in our own country using Fisa searches to enrich themselves. Were the corruptocrats selling access to foreigners too?

• amjean says:

If true, not surprising.

• TJ says:

Perhaps. Selling access, then setting them up, so you can obtain a larger portion of the investment you were selling them access to, sounds like a better racket.

You just need an inside man.

-While in Ukraine, U.S. FBI Director Robert Mueller met with Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych
      *https://www.facebook.com/ukr.embassy.usa/photos/a.437547496288488.96187.211311782245395/558208114222425/?type=3&theater

• Stephen Parrish says:

5 eyes.

• usualwidgits says:

The U.S. IC has compramat on everyone everywhere. And will not hesitate to use it. Or just make stuff up.

29. Kaco says:

I think everyone better hope and pray Sundance is in a safe place right now. He’s giving certain people in the media a 24 hour advance before he reveals himself on Saturday. I would think Sundance has planned for his safety in this endeavor. But it’s kind of worrisome, nonetheless.

30. Dekester says:

It’s approx 0215 PST, and I was awakened by our pooch.

I say to myself, self. Check in at the greatest site you have ever had the privilege to come across. Rational self says no..

I succumb, and now I am wide awake.

It’s better than being a kid at Christmas.

God bless PDJT

• Maquis says:

Make sure you’re stocked up on goodies and grub so you can avoid leaving the house for days on end!

This is gonna be great!

• Dekester says:

I just did thanks…I had coffee with a couple of friends this morning.

Both very pro PDJT.

Neither have seen TCTH or likely have the intellectual curiosity to do so.

When these revelations get out there…who knows what the ramifications will be.

God bless PDJT

31. Ackman419 says:

Don’t worry.
    If it is SD, there’s a reason.
    Dude has been crushing it for 4 years on this topic.
    If something was wrong, he would tell us in plain English.

32. chamomine says:

Let this sink in …
    – Rush Limbaugh
    Who knows how to paste photo from Facebook, not link.

33. A2 says:

I just read the comments, and then read the twitter. Why hasn’t AdRem and others let us know what is happening. A statement by Sundance would clear this up.

If not this site will be toast.

Thanks for all the fish.

• CovfefeBerserker says:

Its an attack on WP and twitter. Trillions of dollars and centuries of prison time at stake.
      Over the target.

• A2 says:

An attack on Word Press? If so it would be many sites that use it. Twitter is another matter, but the site admins should send A message or post a warningMessage about what is going down.

I am Surprised.

34. BitterC says:

On the bright side this evening/morning….Here’s proof that BLM Inc cannot just walk in the streets anywhere. This happened in my neck of the woods this evening. I watched some footage of their march after it cont’d and let me tell you, US 30 is dark as pitch between towns. This Milwaukee to DC march is dangerous.

There is video of the arrest in the article linked

35. Ackman419 says:

Everybody calm down.
    SD, Adrem, and Stella will inform us.
    We are in the middle of it, right now.
    Cool heads and steady hands are what is needed at the moment.

36. MakeAmericaGreat says:

IMO, Sundance is fine. He’s just drawing attention for when he makes his reveal on the information.

If you’re going to drop information, it’s best to drop it in an environment of “Did you see Sundance’s twitter? You have to see it!” rather than an environment of “zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”.

He doesn’t seem thrilled with whoever it is that wants him to hold out on putting the info out, and I’m not sure he’s thrilled with Durham. On the other hand, I doubt that either of those (potential) things surprises him much. Many people who know what’s going on simply don’t want to get on with it, even though they should. Just look at the Ron Johnson post on the site.

37. Donna in Oregon says:

I was wondering tonight…why doesn’t anyone ever question or investigate whether Hollywood gets paid to be Liberal?

Aren’t they paid actors?

Does anyone ever check? Just asking….

38. So let me make sure I have this right, …….from the way things look…..
    the demoncrat nominees are Mister and Ms Black Corona Mask ????

Is that now the OFFICIAL BLACK emblems of SUBMISSION that is “filtration acceptance” ????
    Let’s have a suspenseful drum roll for the Big Moment of …….The UNMASKING !!!!!

39. pristach says:

Has to be from Nunes team.

I’d bet Solomon gets it first.

40. burginthorn says:

Is there a politician ‘with the spine to tell the truth’ on COVID-19

• Guyski says:

President Trump kind of hinted at that when he mentioned kids going back to school during his press conference yesterday. He said along the lines that some schools will open up after the election.

That is what the Chinese flu is about (Yes, Covid19 is real and yes it effect some people very badly, but people can have two ‘trains of thought’ at the same time).

So the election is about either going back to the ‘old normal’ (vote Trump) or the ‘new normal’ (dimmocrats) which will be very scary.🤔

41. Seneca the Elder says:

Regardless of what happens with Sundance’s big reveal, the biggest concern for most of us is still all about the ScamDEMic , the Lockdowns and the loss of our civil rights and liberties.
    Even though the Chi Com Corona season is OVER, just like the flu, we are still being treated like the Jews in Nazi Germany. The muzzle masks are worse than the yellow Star of David badges.
    Schools will be reopening as prisons and our once great cities like NY and Chicago are disasters.
    There is no end in sight to the Covid insanity and the election is weeks away.
    I guess there won’t be any LIVE Trump rallies which are sorely NEEDED- WTF?

If Sundance is correct as we KNOW he is, about everything regarding ObamaGate, and he blows up the entire intel community including Barr, Durham etc., then what? The courts and government are still hiding in their locked down bunkers. Look at what’s going on with the Flynn case as a prime example of how they are f——-g us up, even with the best lawyer in the world (Sidney) and an expedited schedule.

Most important-How is this going to affect the Election?? The people who come to the Tree House and read Sundance’s amazing work are probably the most politically educated readers in the Country, yet even we will have a hard time explaining the intricacies to our friends and neighbors, most of whom have the attention span of a flea.

I hope that when the Big Ugly is revealed in all its glory, when the undeniable Truth comes out as to who the rat bastard, treasonous Traitors are who put us into Civil War 2, it will provide unstoppable momentum to get our President Trump re-elected in a landslide.

Meanwhile, never stop working and praying, even for a minute.

• Ausonius says:

Amen, Seneca the Elder! Independent businesses going bankrupt…”never to return…”

THAT “Scamdemic” is the main concern, not only its state-government attacks on Liberty, but also the economic impact! If the coup plotters survive for another year, nobody who is bankrupt because of the shutdowns will care much.

What will happen to the entrepreneurs?

• Chip Doctor says:

Seneca, if you and I know this, then so does President Trump. If we know about the false case and death counts, he knows more and has hard proof. He knows about Coumo’s murders.

FISA works both ways, only this time it can be used legitimately and honestly. This is a matter of national security.

I just believe in my heart that PT is going to expose this soon. He knows it is slowly killing the US. He needs his rallies. It will be part of The Big Ugly. I trust PT.

42. Dora says:

43. amwick says:

Peeps, he told us.. he did…

• rich33y says:

44. Robster says:

An audience with POTUS, awesome stuff Sundance.

45. burginthorn says:

More fun and games …
    I’ve been using watchnewslive for ages to get American news broadcasts. Right now I am on https://watchnewslive.tv/watch-fox-business-network-fbn-free-24-7/ for Maria Bartiromo’s interview with President Trump, and wouldn’t you know it …there is no sound. What are the chances? I’ve used this same service to watch OAN, which I can leave streaming all day long without issue. You can check it yourself: https://watchnewslive.tv/one-america-news-network-live/ works fine, with sound and in sync. But nope, can’t watch the interview with President Trump 😦

• burginthorn says:

Hooray! probably missed the first 15 minutes before the sound started working – better than nothing 🙂

President Trump: “Bill Barr can go down as the greatest AG in the history of the country, or just another guy”

46. sunnyflower5 says:

47. sunnyflower5 says:

48. sunnyflower5 says:

• amwick says:

The press has given Joe a pass… they are aiding and abetting in a huge way…
      But.. that is their current MO….

• MaineCoon says:

To quote (paraphase) PT these networks will crash ‘n burn after 2024. It’s because of him as their fake news that they are even around now, but that will end…

49. Patriot1783 says:

Wow, just turned in FBusi was channel to wait on Maria & POTUS 730 slot…just saw a commercial by “Crowdstrike” that is a first sighting ever.
    and on Fox News Business??

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I was surprised a few weeks ago to see CrowdStrike advertised somewhere–sorry, can’t remember the venue–that surprised me a lot. Is it just me, or is this odd?