President Trump Holds News Conference From Bedminister New Jersey – Video

Earlier today President Trump held a press conference (with supporters in attendance) from Bedminister New Jersey.  [Video Below – Transcript Will Follow]

This entry was posted in Big Government, Coronavirus, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to President Trump Holds News Conference From Bedminister New Jersey – Video

1. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Keeping America Great

2. Sporty says:

It was heartwarming to hear supporters cheer our President when he shut down the fake media. He knows we are behind him.

• MVW says:

Communist Chinese owned so called ‘Press Corps’ live in an insulated echo chamber.

What is needed is an audience of American Patriots to attend these press briefings to give these traitors immediate feedback instead of studio Antifa cutouts they are used to.

Trump faces these traitors every press briefing, it is only fair to balance it out.

• Simple Citizen says:

Yes, I agree.

One thing to consider is he is looking (physically) a little tired in the presser. We need to send him our strength through prayer and hope he gets rest. He will need it for all that is coming in the autumn.

Although I really do not like Mr. Kushner, I would say we should extend our prayers to the entire family (even Ivana who may in fact be implicated in the Lolita thing; hopefully, I am completely wrong on this one, but if President Bubba is brought down, then he might try for the nuclear option and get her in the process).

Best…

3. Right Mover says:

It may be time for Sundance to alter his slogan: Bedminster pressers are the best pressers.

4. todayistheday99 says:

That witch at then end is probably a low totem spirit cooker. They need to send out higher class presstitutes.

5. simplewins says:

I’m watching my dvr recording from earlier. I love it.

6. SR says:

Trump shows what enemies want to see – weak, disarray, confused and no control. When enemy is sleeping with confidence, boom PTrump attacks. Enemy has no idea what happened as he was never fully ready.

• ILOT says:

FROM: “The Art of War” Sun Tzu

“Defense vs. Offense
      Defense means laying low and becoming unseeable. Within strategy, aim to appear formless, or unorganized, to keep the enemy from attaining insight into your forces. But keep your troops organized, and be prepared for the opposition.

A good defense is the appearance of formlessness.
      Be defensive when victory is uncertain or you are lacking yourself.
      Cover your tracks and appear unorganized until a vulnerability appears in your enemy, then switch to offense.
      Offense means attacking swiftly and decisively, bursting forth with the strength of a thunderstorm. If you attack quickly and with strength, it will be impossible for your opponent to prepare or react.

• Simple Citizen says:

Biden shows weak, disarray, confused and no control all the time. Thankfully he has NEVER, EVER, EVER had much of an attack unless you count preying upon children. The should keep that monster in his basement.

This one gets fun at about 1:56:

7. hawkins6 says:

The Enemy of the People Strikes Again

The announcements the president made today were incredible and important; especially for those that will directly benefit from them. But the sleazy CBS reporter and other Dem media planned and created a “diversionary controversy” to negate all of these announcements.

CNN–“President Donald Trump abruptly ended a Saturday news conference after a reporter challenged him on a lie about veterans health care he has told more than 150 times.”

CNN and the rest of the corrupt media are contending that Obama signed the original Sanders/ McCain bi-partisan Veteran’s Choice program into law in 2014 but what Trump signed was a 2018 law, the VA MISSION Act, that modified and expanded the eligibility criteria from the Choice program.

This is another deliberate and conniving obfuscating dirty trick intended to hide the great EO’s that were signed today. Trump’s campaign must fight back hard on this sabotaging of his press conference by exposing all the abuses the veterans were enduring UNTIL his meaningful changes took effect–not Obama’s. I like all his campaign staff that go on air and they serve him well to a point but where is his pit bull or shark to takes on their pit bulls and sharks. Another treeper suggested someone like Stephen Miller. (or Corey at least)

• hawkins6 says:

Note–You can barely hear the whiny CBS reporter saying something about “it’s a lie Sir” or something similar about the Choice program so I doubt PT even heard her. He cut her off for being snarly or pushy it appears. It appeared to me that every reporter was trying to sabotage the positive announcements.

And there are 3 months to go to election day. How combative will it be then?

• nbkilgore says:

Frenz, “THEY” have been backed into a corner and it was not at our hands either, they picked this fight long time ago. They declared a war against we the majority, the true Americans who will never tolerate their abuse again. It didn’t have to be this way, we the majority have always been willing to work across party lines, but “THEY’ made that impossible and the time has come to put an end to their destructive oppressive behavior! They may kick, scream, dig in, but we are going dislodge them and throw them out from OUR house of governance. Enough is enough, because WE KNOW their criminality and the harm they’ve done to our REPUBLIC! Abusing our beloved President Trump & the first family is OVER!!! Landslide Trump/Pence2020, lets make it happen!!!

• amjean says:

Many female “harpies” in the press today.

• republicanvet91 says:

I have told this to so many people, with nobody caring about the billions wasted, I hope I am not wasting my breath (typing fingers) once again.
      As one who tried to obtain “care” under that disaster known as the Choice Act, I can say it was not only a disaster for veterans trying to get health care, but it was an evil lie told to the public to make it look like something was being done.
      I expect the left to lie and grift off of legislation passed by that corrupt bunch in DC. I flat-out DESPISE McCain for putting his name on this as if there was any intention to help veterans. I further despise the Republicans like Lindsey Graham who joined in in this farce knowing full well where the billions were going. The initial Choice Act was around $10 billion as I recall. It was bipartisan, and passed as a way to get Obama out of trouble while enriching those on both sides of the aisle. It has been extended since the original Act was passed, with billions more added.
      That “Choice” Act was essentially a MASSIVE funneling of taxpayers money to crony’s through “administration” of the funding.
      The funding went to several “Administrators”, including companies such as Tri-West, HealthNet and ultimately Centene.
      HealthNet picked up long time Pelosi friend and 30 year Congress chair-warmer George Miller as a board member. He happened to retire in March around the time the bill was passed. They received billions from this BS veterans “health care” plan. They also have a bad habit of being very sloppy with patient medical records or other protected information. Doubt me? Read their SEC filings and their concern over how their bottom line might be affected from losing hard drives with patient data on them.
      I haven’t researched who is involved in Tri-West. I am sure there are plenty of cronies involved since they have been around for awhile.
      Centene is Dick Gephardt’s little group, which is bipartisan since it includes that snake Tommy Thompson, former WI governor. He may have been good as Governor, but as soon as he went into private life, he tried making millions from connections.
      Years ago, he was involved with the RFID chip issue and trying to chip anything they could to make money off it.
      Now he is on the board with his buddy Dick Gephardt with Centene, who recently started making millions off this Choice Act nonsense.

How does this scam work?

Congress gave these companies BILLIONS to disburse as middle-men. If I as a veteran could not get proper health care at a VA, I could fight like hell to get an approval for “Choice”. That meant I could go see a local doctor, and the VA would pay for it through this “Choice” program. Problem was, it took weeks to get the approval, then once approved, it took weeks to get an appointment. Once the appointment happened, it took WEEKS for the provider to be paid, if they were ever paid. Healthnet, Centene and Tri-West made aby excuse possible as to why they never paid the provider. There were so many providers being stiffed for their fee, they stopped seeing veterans at all. Many providers turned those bills over to collections and ruined veterans credit score at a minimum, or caused them to declare bankruptcy to try alleviate the problem or worse. Several committed suicide because of the mess they were caught in.

My own VA not only billed me for over $10,000.00 for what should have been free care for service connected injuries, but I had bill collectors calling me for bills they were responsible for because I was referred to this scam as a way to get health care my VA was too incompetent to provide.

Sundance is right. There are TRILLIONS at stake. All being stolen from citizens paying their taxes into the Treasury and funneled into the pockets of well-connected cronies and politicians.

The last time I went to the VA was over 4 years ago after my provider asked why I didn’t go outside the VA for care. I said since the VA budget was roughly $187 billion at the time, I figured the VA should be able to provide care for service connected injuries.

• hawkins6 says:

republicanvet91

Thanks for your detailed reply. You make a convincing case. I hope the Trump admin has read or heard about your earlier experiences with the VA.

There should be a special place in hell for corrupt politicians and their cohorts that would enrich themselves by stealing from sick or injured veterans by restricting their medical care and other VA services.

Have P Trump’s changes at the VA made a positive difference in your opinion or is the corruption so deeply entrenched that it has not?

• republicanvet91 says:

hawkins6, I can only say what POTUS was doing early on in his administration WAS making a difference, but as we have witnessed with any federal agency after 8 years of Obama, there was a HUGE amount of dead wood that collected.
          I stopped going to the VA about 3 years ago when they had switched my primary care provider a 7th time in 4 years. 2 of those people I never saw before I was switched. It gets old going to an appointment, having my records falsified by claims of care provided which never happened, or spending 5 minutes with some clown who couldn’t be bothered to spend 2 minutes looking at my record to see what care was needed.
          The best was their great idea of telehealth. Put me in a room, point a camera at an injury, and some doctor miles away may or may not look at it, and I may or may not get his opinion after a few weeks.

I don’t want to sound whiny because I am honored to have served, but people should know how their tax dollars are being wasted while being told this great system of health care is doing such a great job. I thought staying in the VA and fighting their incompetence, waste and abuse of veterans might make something better for another veteran, but I gave up. I had a choice of abandoning my brothers or continuing to jeopardize my health.

• hawkins6 says:

I appreciate your reply republicanvet91.

I’m sure writing about this VA cluster**** was irritating for you. I was wondering about the telehealth hype as well for all patients. It’s better than nothing for people in very isolated areas but it seems to have its limits and is a perfect system for some short cut unethical doctors to abuse at the expense of their patients.

I hope P Trump or his staff continue to check out the VA by receiving reliable info from those directly affected like you rather than just pork chopper officials.

I hope your situation improves to a satisfactory level at least but great would be best.

• vikingmom says:

The VA, which should be providing the very best of care, is instead one of the Democrats biggest recipients of slush funds and it has been that way for years.

Thank you for your service RepublicanVet and thank you for your explanation of all of the problems you have faced. Please send it all to the White House as they need to know what is really happening in order to fix it!

• woodstuff says:

republicanvet91, Thanks for your report. I have all but given up on the VA. Same monkeys on the staff, same attitudes, as well as the same union. The VA in Fort Worth is essentially closed with parking lots empty. They want to do everything via phone.

After calling the admin office and making some noise, they got me on Tri-West. which is a new dimension of goofy. They at first took the liberty of choosing a doctor (they call them “providers”), and even made an appointment with no input from me. I called and asked for a list and was sent to a website where I only found one 65 miles away. I was told to call around. Hundreds of doctors…

I’m thinking of going back to private insurance.

• republicanvet91 says:

I hear you woodstuff. I cannot see anything changing until there is the authority to fire people quickly. And by quickly, I mean within 2 weeks.

I cannot see that authority being given to any POTUS though since so many Uniparty rats are making money off this scam.

• republicanvet91 says:

Apologies to all. I did not mean to hijack this thread with a rant, but the Choice program is a disaster, and taxpayers should know how their money is wasted.

8. Donna in Oregon says:

Presidential Prayer Team
    Pray the Vote

9. swampfox999 says:

POTUS hoisted the dems and rinos on their own petard in a brilliant move of political jujitsu. Let Roberts clean up the mess he made either before or after the election. This move shows who has been obstructing and who really cares about the welfare of American workers. If it means we avoid a biden depression and a uniparty power grab to change America permanently into Animal Farm, POTUS’s move is for the greater good whether it is technically Constitutional or not.

10. WillRoll says:

You ever hear the word obstruction?

Troll level: Genius. Very Stable Genius.

Here’s the video of the ending seconds. Feel free to share: https://youtu.be/15J82hjZQmI

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

Trump shows leadership at 30.00 mark.

Female reporter will not share floor.
      Prevents further asking of a question.
      Trump being Trump, ends the briefing!

Sometimes you have to show who’s Boss.

11. Gunner says:

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm.’”

OK, so this quote has been used by many to highlight many individuals…but, right now I can’t think of anyone more deserving than President Donald J. Trump.

• hawkins6 says:

The reporters sounded like they were in a frenzy of rage and discontent because PT has rocked DC with these “possibly unprecedented” EO’s that will provide needed funds to Americans still unemployed by the Covid restrictions. The media is having a mass fit.

Every time they think he’s cornered he strikes back and escapes their traps or hits them hard.

• Best part: “Unprecedented” ELEVATES his actions!

• cboldt says:

He understands uand takes full advantage of the “sword swings both ways” or “shoe on the other foot” principle. When Roberts held that DACA had to stand even though it was not constitutional, the power he gave to past-president Obama became available to current president Trump.
        Court actions that tend to support Obama power have the effect of giving Trump the same power. On the DACA thing, SCOTUS hung its hat on procedural requirements. This means the power exists independently of the substance of the EO.

12. drg13miami says:

In his own way, President Trump is so eloquent. And everything comes across as so understandable. Love it. The Man is GREAT!

13. maxxheadroom777 says:

DJT is turning the screws down tighter every day on the Potomac Swamp Thing.

14. pattykins says:

I remember a former president who said “I have a pen and a phone.” He did DACA. Were any of the fake news phonies outraged then? No, of course not. Hey fake news, you can’t have it both ways. When are you going to learn?

15. ChampagneReady says:

At least he didn’t continue the $600 wiindfall. But now nothing whatsoever for the seniors. By far the most vulnerable to the virus, most likely to have considerable expenses, costs not remotely offset by the COLA. People living on $15,000 social security totally left out of the freebies. Not even getting the $1,200.

He better realize that or somebody needs to tell him. Seniors vote in huge numbers and believe me they will remember. Am I one ? …. You damn right.

• Scott Allan Cole says:

And this response exemplifies everything wrong with this country… it’s all about what’s in it for me. Trump is doing the best he can to help as many people as possible, but there will always be another group out there with their hands out.

• ChampagneReady says:

This is a pretty pathetic response. I have little doubt you’re not a senior and included in the benefits. Maybe if you weren’t, you would have a different outlook.

• Payday says:

I’m a senior on SS…and I agree with Scott.

• trialbytruth says:

Me too momma didn’t raise me to take the biggest piece
            Trump 2024

• ChampagneReady says:

I notice you didn’t say she raised you not to take a piece at all. Without wanting to, you just made my point.

• Gary Lacey says:

I want to hear your carp, so what is it that’s a sticking point?

• Kureelpa says:

Champagne – If it makes you feel any better, we don’t get any of these Government handouts. We are fortunate to make a good living, but we both work very hard – my husband 12 hours a day usually & he has worked the entire lockdown. We also pay a lot of Tax too.

• trialbytruth says:

Not really but projection is a powerful tool. It allows us to see our behavior in others and justify our short comings.

• bluenova1971 says:

66 yo here and still working. My wife and I haven’t even applied for our 1200 bucks yet.

I agree with Scott as well.

• nimrodman says:

I’m pretty sure you don’t have to “apply” for the $1,2000 payments

My understanding is that if you’re a taxpayer, IRS has you on file and the payment just comes to you, either in the mail or by direct deposit if IRS has your bank account on file (either from paying taxes owed from your bank account, or directing your refund there)

My $1,200 simply appeared in my checking acount one week. I’m retired and I file my taxes electronically with H&R Block tax software, directing my refund to my account. Been filing that way about 25 years.

If you didn’t get a $1,2000 payment in that first round, you ought to be contacting IRS to inquire about it

My understanding, YMMV

• swampfox999 says:

I am a senior and find your take troubling. You have Medicare and receive social security. A temporary payroll tax abatement won’t affect your receipt of such benefits. This move is a game changer that makes a biden presidency and resulting depression less likely. Imagine the mortal hit to social security, the economy and seniors that biden would abide and his handlers would effectuate. This move shows who really cares for the American workers and the future viability of the Republic from which all Americans, including seniors, would benefit.

• Adele Virtue says:

my MIL is almost 92 and is on SS and she received a check.

• Susan Harms says:

the thing about it is those of us on SS or retirement have not lost anything either. Some have lost jobs for good, housing, food, etc. Our money keeps coming in. I may not be able to help everyone, but at least we should not complain.

• Mary Ann Miller says:

I am also on Soc. Security. I have lost nothing and want to see the employed get additional benefits. I am concerned about the cost of food, especially meat, rising so dramatically.

• tdaly14 says:

Yep, everyone wants a handout, instead of working, saving and investing for their own retirement days.

• MVW says:

I can appreciate the tough guy sentiments, but there is a fatal flaw in it, a huge gaping fatal flaw due to ignorance of economics.

What happens when the economy is flooded with manufactured cash and given to one group and not another???? Where does the ‘wealth’ come from?

When a person gets their income from rent and the renter does not have to pay, what happens to the person that then does not have that income?

Seniors have medical and other expenses that younger folks don’t. There is a reason they retire and the life of Riley is not usually the reason.

So what is wrong is ignorance that you can just write a check and there is no massive down stream consequence. There ain’t such a thing as free money.

This is political war, a war for our future, a different kind of war. There will be real costs and massive inequities. This may be one inequity that the seniors once again get the shaft, but gas lighting seniors to make yourself feel ok about it is not right.

Best regards

• California Joe says:

President Trump cannot unilaterally cut Seniors a check for $1,200 from the Treasury without Congressional approval!

• Beau Geste says:

save your memory for the dems. The President has limited power to ‘give’ money to people. He can instruct Executive Branch action, but can’t write you a check.

Give nancy and chuck schemer a call.

For seniors, PDJT should direct teh NIH to immediately, on a war-footing basis, develop drugs to moderate and prevent the china virus in seniors, with specific attention to the metabolism of seniors and other vulnerable people, so the China virus is prevented or no worse than the ordinary flu. That gets the country back to normal, very quickly.

HE can do that, under the war powers act.

• swampfox999 says:

like Hydroxychloroquine with zinc given early in treatment

• old deplorable owl says:

And likely as a prophylaxis as well. That’s why we took it in those lovely garden spots we were deployed to.

• MVW says:

like Ivermectin and Zinc, or Fenbendazole and Zinc, or just Green Tea and Zinc. The first is a true fast CURE. HCQ and Fenbendazole are not as effective but still highly effective when Zinc is included.

The disinformation to hide the cures, and this is not some BS tale, Austraila, and some provinces in India are switching to Ivermectin OVER HCQ which is effective. Moreover, combining the two or three is even more effective as they work on different pathways.

This shutdown is a manufactured economic war that $BigPharma with DemonRats are waging for money and power. Pure arch criminality.

• drg13miami says:

Swampfox: Precisely. Hydroxychloroquine ought to be immediately made OTC, viz., no prescription needed and readily available. No doubt about it.

• Amy2 says:

Are you getting EBT food? My brother is on disability. He was receiving $16.00 a month; since Corona they bumped it to $178.00. I’m not saying milk the system, but a little help with your food bill wouldn’t hurt…

• ChampagneReady says:

I know you’re trying to be helpful. But I don’t milk the system and never will no matter how bad things get. Those would be democrats who specialize in that.

• Amy2 says:

I didn’t want to offend you by assuming you were receiving EBT, just wanted to say that if you were, hopefully you got a bump. I like seeing my tax dollars go to someone who needs them!!

• Linda K. says:

So you gonna vote for Joe? You don’t need the $1200 for Covid. You live on social security and are not missing any income. Sorry, Champagne Ready. Drink plain wine instead.

• ChampagneReady says:

When you understand whose money social security beniefits received are, get back to me.

• Adele Virtue says:

you do realise that SS is paid for by the employee/employer not by the government right? People getting SS usually have paid into it their whole life or else are children or spouses of someone who did.

• nimrodman says:

… yeah, and I had Medicare taxes deducted from my paycheck my whole damn life too since I was 13

… but they’ll give free medical care to illegal aliens who’ve never paid in

helluva swindle, that

• Simple Citizen says:

Nimrodman,

Yeah, FDR sold a socialist PONZI scheme to the nation in order to have more control over our population it is as simple as that. It causes the complete registration of nearly everyone (no not the Amish or certain Opus Dei folks) from birth who are then used a collateral against our debt to the FED Reserve. It is really ugly and most people do not get it.

Using the illegal arrivals is a way of registering them so that their lives maybe leveraged as well. Unknown to most Americans, the largest market in the world is not Wall Street or the Interbank / FX market, but rather the life insurance market, which is rarely seen or accurately calculated and a place where all governments play.

How would I have protected our very valued senior population? Lots of love, smart financial planning, a pension system that was not always collapsing, less aircraft carriers so that we can pay less taxes and the liberation of our money form the Federal Reserve. Then our seniors would have real wealth.

Faith in GOD and a charitable heart would also help any who were not able to work or save during their lifetimes. As Americans, we are some of the most charitable people in the world and if we had the real facts, the real information, a COME TO THE WOODSHED TRUTH MOMENT, then we could easily protect our seniors, without Uncle Sam.

Recall that Benito M. thought FDR was a great man and an excellent fascist. FDR was not trying to help the common folks and especially our seniors. To the contrary he would have been very happy with death panels and other eugenics practices, but he knew that there were times when he was vulnerable and could easily catch a bullet with his face. So, he worked in a different fashion to obfuscate his objectives. SS was one of those ways.

We should all keep in mind that this man and his cousin, I mean wife, hated our nation. His whole family was filled with elitist liars that did everything from help create the New York Federal Reserve Bank to sell drugs to the Chinese. Their money was always made from corrupt practices and there was a heck of a lot of inbreeding in their line. He lied about his physical condition and then about everything that followed once he was elected.

SS is as corrupt as the man and his administration who conceived it. They should give us all of out money back, let us go our own way and then close the system for good.

Everyone here is in my prayers, and I am glad that many of our nations seniors are having a dialogue, even if the thoughts vary.

Best,
            Simple Citizen

• Eric says:

The COVID relief is for people who suffered financial loss because of COVID as much as is feasible. People on Social Security should not be receiving more $$$ from the government. Even my Democrat mom believes that.

• Adele Virtue says:

which is why we used it to support the local diner we love. Bought 10 take out meals every week and took them to the local clinic. Both parties made out then especially since we felt since we are retired we should not get anything but we got it anyway so we paid it forward. Instead of complaining about getting it, use it to help someone who needs the help.

• tdaly14 says:

Agree! This is for China Virus only, not more welfare!

• c2marvel says:

I’m a senior. I don’t want or need any COVID bonus. My SS has not been hurt. I didn’t miss any work. I didn’t need the first check. Why should I be taking money from my great grandkids who haven’t even been born yet. Anyone who votes against President Trump because they didn’t get their bribe deserves what they do get. BTW, I’m opposed to Eecutive Orders like these but in light of the Roberts ruling on DACA, I fully support these actions to highlight the corrupt and unconstitutional actions of the Supreme court.

• theunknownpatriot says:

Why do they need more than they were making before? Nobody does. I totaly disagreed with giving more unemployment than what people would normally make.

It made no sense. Some people didn’t want to go back to work because they would make more money sitting at home. People need to feel the effects of shutting down our world. That’s when cold anger happens.

Government employees and teachers need to not get paid if they’re not working. Student loans and debts shouldn’t be forgiven. People need to understand the magnitude of the lockdowns. Maybe then we would say enough. We’re not playing along any more.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

I am a senior too but not waiting, wanting or expecting money from the government.
      Having a name like ChampagneReady sounds a little offensive while asking for taxpayers money.
      Because you are not getting a government goody you are not voting for this president who just enacted quite a few great things for the american people?
      The opposing party could not even get their act in order hence the EO’s.

• LafnH20 says:

Nancy controls the purse for your $1200. And most (if not all) of the other things you mentioned. I could be mistaken.

Sooo… The President DOES what is in his power to DO…. EO’s.

If President Trump offered the $1200, every one would scream,

“He’s going around Congress!
      😨
      He’s going around Congress!!”
      😨
      Peach fordy fy!! 😲
      Peach fordy fy!! 😲

You might consider giving nancy a shout out. Perhaps, it’s slipped her mind.
      And if that is indeed the case, I’m sure she would welcome the reminder.

Afterall, she’s quite busy; What with the Ongoing Resistance Efforts, Never Ending Peachment procedings and all.

So, you might have to leave a message.

President Trump, for his part, has DELIVERED. 🇺🇸-MAGA-🇺🇸
      Nancy… well..
      🤔
      You might want to consider leaving 2 messages. You know, just in case.

• thedoc00 says:

If you did not get a check then it is because you paid no taxes because your statement no seniors received a check is FLAT WRONG. Further if you hung your hat on social security alone, then you are dumber than a door nail, because it was meant to supplement not pay all. Since you are on social security you were part of the generation that either had access to a pension plan or employee retirement plan and chose poorly in you financial planning. Cry me a river … I am a retiree by the way.

• thedoco; not to disagree with your post, however, you DO realize that there are senior citizens who DID NOT have an option to enhance their retirement with any other plan or pension, right?
        I happen to know of several and they are NOT begging for more $$’s from any government program or anyone, for that matter.
        Some of my family members are in such a situation and we take care of our own.
        Just so you understand…….

16. wvcoalman says:

President Trump reading the Communist Democrat ridiculous obstruction bill so we know whats in it BEFORE it passes. Just opposite of the Marxist Democrats and San Fran Nans philosophy ” we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”

17. progpoker says:

I just watched the video and all I can say is the video I watched bears no resemblance to the bleating on Twitter saying Paula Reid caused our President to storm off the stage in a snit. I had expected to see a back and forth between the President and this news babe. Not even close. You can see POTUS respond to a request to end the questioning.

Just a reminder folks, Twitter is not real!!

Trump in a landslide 2020!!!

18. islandpalmtrees says:

RUMORS SWIRLING: President Trump’s Recent Actions Indicate Something HUGE Is About to Drop
    By Joe Hoft
    Published August 8, 2020

President Trump’s recent actions indicate the time may be very close where the Deep State and the Obama gang might finally have to face the music.

• Your Tour Guide says:

This might solve another little mystery.

Particularly because Cleveland, of all places is
      where the buying up occurred. NOW who lives
      in Cleveland that’s the biggest largest buyer, by
      far, of TV advertising?

That would be the owner of Progressive Insurance.

This one could help solve a little mystery I’ve
      had for years. How does Progressive manage
      to pay for all those TV ads? Maybe some others
      have helped them in the endeavor. This one I’m
      paying a LOT of attention to.

Because the sheer amount of advertising that
      Progressive does assuredly haves some
      strings attached to it, regarding programming
      content. From what’s been written about the
      head of Progressive, the guy is pretty much
      a lefty zealot.

Go contrary to what he believes, risk seeing
      massive amount of advertising $$ dry up.

Oh. And the guy is a “very rich individual”.

19. islandpalmtrees says:

It seems to all be tied together

20. islandpalmtrees says:

21. dallasdan says:

Hoft and thegatewaypundut thrive on sensational headlines and accusations that disappear in a week.

• islandpalmtrees says:

You could be right – but then maybe not “seen off by the entire WH staff before he traveled to Ohio – because he won’t be back for awhile”.

• dallasdan says:

For sure, I would be thrilled to be completely wrong, and to see the hammer of justice land heavily and accurately upon the coup plotters.

• cboldt says:

Taking a summer break.
        Could be nothing more than that, or could be coordinated with other action.
        If we are to believe DOJ/Barr is working w/o guidance from WH, it is just a routine break or change of scenery. If any co-ordinating or “take advantage of POTUS out of town” is being done it is by Barr/DOJ.
        I like the Bedminster press facilities. Seems there is room for a friendly gallery in addition to the hostile press. A bit more interactive.
        God bless all. Take SD advice to not let your anger or expectations or speculations get the better of you. Live life, be decent, be firm, be productive (I should take my own advice! Ha!), give praise, thanks, and glory to God. We are in the very very best of hands.

22. islandpalmtrees says:

I wonder were President Trump really is – Bedminster, NJ?

23. Tiffthis says:

Just watched another epic presser. We are on the upswing and it feels good. I know downs will come, but I also know that Trump always finds a way. Making the states cover 25% of the funding is GENIUS cuz if they don’t, the entire state will know and vote them out 💯.

24. For those of you who may not know the area (it’s part of my old stomping grounds), Bedminster, NJ is smack-dab in the middle of the east coast, old money, country club republican stronghold . . and Donald Trump planted a flag there with his golf resort long before he ran for office.

Within a few miles radius Malcom Forbes (Sr & Jr) lived as well as former governor, friend of the Bush family and insufferable GOP snob & NeverTrumper, Christine Todd Whitman. Jackie Kennedy Onassis bought a place near there where she would ride horses with the other members of the upper crust after her husbands death. This was also the area where the late Millicent Fenwick hailed from.

I don’t think many pick up on this, but Donald Trump putting his private club there sent a really strong message to the GOP establishment long before he became president.

25. Troublemaker10 says:

Trump holding press conferences in front of friendly crowds sure changes everything. Nice to see/hear some support to balance out the hate from the fake news MSM.

26. leavemygunsalone says:

I like when they don’t show the faces of the news hackers, no free fame time for them.

I am curious when POTUS said we might not be seeing him for a while. I don’t know where he plans on being during his seclusion, but I hope it is somewhere good where he can relax and catch a breather. Have some family time, or golf, or whatever floats his boat. It would be fun if he could go to one of the Boaters for Trump floating parades.

Time to get creative w/the rally situation, where is Dan?

27. spoogels says:

Prayers for Pres Trump
    He sounds tired
    He shouldnt allow the lefty Main Slime Media at bedminister

28. Paprika says:

I did like what he did as a “compromise” for those on unemployment, although I would have preferred a maximum of $200 extra instead of $400. Nevertheless, politically it was a sound move to provide something while showing everything the Democrats tried to put in their bill that did not help main street while also currently blocking “any relief” if they don’t get everything in their bill.

The $400 relief amount is nicely set up with $300 from the Feds and $100 from the states. This effectively cuts the Fed portion in half from the last round of $600 and also puts the states in the position of saying yea or nay to the $100 portion. It is also interesting that the Fed portion of $300 is actually the Federal minimum wage rounded up from $290 ($7.25 x 40 hours = $290).

If folks complain about the $300 being “crumbs”(hat tip Piglosi), President Trump can say it is more than the Minimum wage that Congress has not raised since 2009–talk to them.

So he has created at least a “triple-bind” for the Democrats to answer.
    Why all the other junk in the Democrats 2,000 page bill that is not related to Covid?
    Why are they refusing to pass simple bills to help those that need it most now when they need it?
    Why is your state Governor unwilling to pay a lousy $100 if they complain $400 is too low–Aren’t they the ones keeping your state closed up?
    And Etc!

A lot of good talking points–Which is why the media is of course determined to gaslight and divert attention by yakking about the stupid reporter’s stupid question/accusation.

29. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

SD do you have a list of “supporters in attendance” by chance?

30. bmwjac says:

President Donald J Trump Best President Ever Promises Made Promises Kept Above and Beyond

31. bmwjac says:

32. spoogels says:

“OCCUPATION WHITE HOUSE” begins September 17th through Election Day

The group that takes credit for the Occupy Wall Street (open sewer) movement of 2011 has a new and even more outrageous plan in mind. They intend to “occupy” the White House. Will designated terrorist group CAIR be there? Count on it, after all, their headquarters are in DC.

Adbusters, an online magazine that describes itself as “a global network of artists, activists, writers, pranksters, students, educators and entrepreneurs who want to advance the new social activist movement of the information age” issued a post that they called Tactical Briefing #1 to launch their plans to “lay siege” to the President’s home in Washington, DC.

It’s been nine years since we set off the political earthquake of #OccupyWallStreet, laying siege to NYC’s Zuccotti Park and inspiring thousands of similar protests around the world.
    The Occupy anniversary arrives September 17th, 2020. And it may be the perfect day to trigger another global big-bang moment — a massive collective action of the sweetest kind of disobedience.
    The why hardly needs recitation. Because, for these nine years, the shadows have only grown longer. Inequality has soared. Not a single Wall Street CEO spent a night in jail for his role in the 2008 financial meltdown. Politicians and corporate criminals continue to savage the public trust with impunity. And all the while, this howling void of a president, his sins too many to name, sits smugly atop a corona death-toll that may surpass two-hundred thousand Americans by Christmas.
    It’s time again for dramatic, decisive action. Which is why, on September 17th, in the original and enduring spirit of Occupy, we and tens of thousands of our fellow citizens will stream into Lafayette Square, in Washington. D.C.
    We will lay siege to the White House. And we will sustain it for exactly fifty days. This is the #WhiteHouseSiege.
    A siege only works if it is sustained. We witnessed this — the multiplying power of a strategic occupation — nine years ago. You dig in, hold your ground, and the tension accumulates, amplifies, goes global.
    Fifty days — September 17th to November 3rd.
    Let us once again summon the sweet, revolutionary nonviolence that was our calling card in Zuccotti Park.
    #WhiteHouseSiege will electrify the U.S. election season — and it doesn’t stop there. Drawing wind from #MeToo, #BLM, #ExtinctionRebellion, and protests against Trump’s lethal bungling of coronavirus, we’ll inspire a global movement of systemic change — a Global Spring — a cultural heave towards a new world order. (source)

The public “briefing” repeatedly uses the word “non-violent,” but if this goes at all like the occupation in downtown Seattle or the protests in Portland (which has seen violent “protests” for 73 days straight now), violence is bound to occur. And it’s important to note that the law enforcement response to the occupation of anything near the President’s abode will be far more severe than the lackluster response in Seattle, where police officers and National Guard members have been basically neutered by the local government.

Jon
    @RealJonJackson
    The Secret Service does not tolerate “protests” in front of the White House. They’re not the Portland Police and they’re not as kind as DHS. Anyone planning a #WhiteHouseSiege will be shot dead as soon as they cross the barricades.