Everybody Knows…

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, Phase 1, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

625 Responses to Everybody Knows…

1. Dutchman says:

Its a SONG. I have posted here, sometimes songs play in my head, and its one or two lines, that just seem to capture what I’m feeling,…NOT the whole song, or every line.

Like “You can’t run your own life, I’ll be DAMNED if you’ll run MINE!”

EVERYBODY who needs to knows what WE know, does.

Bring it on, cause,…..
    EVERYBODY KNOWS!

• Lee Moore says:

Like “You can’t run your own life, I’ll be DAMNED if you’ll run MINE!”

This was one of Jordan Peterson’s points to student SJWs – ie maybe, just maybe, you – at just 19 years old – have found that special elixir that will solve all society’s ills, and which has eluded all the great minds of history, so far. Maybe. But it would just be that much easier to believe you knew how to organise society, if you could keep your own room tidy.

• mike says:

Everybody knows…
      that Beruit is the end result of Blue city type leadership and administration…

• mainebeekeeper says:

Can’t wait for the day we hear Leonard sing Hallelujah!!

• Bob Guzzardi says:

Thanks for your interpretation. Frankly, I heard this as defeatist, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and there is not much to be done. That is NOT my view. We have a mission each of us to make this world holy and I think sundance understands that mission and will NOT be defeated despite the powers arrayed against him and us and our President Trump and his policies and world view. I heard this that sundance was signaling defeat I thank you for correcting me.

• patriotscout170 says:

Ring the bells that still can ring.
        Forget the perfect offering
        There is a crack in everything
        That’s how the light gets in…

• Papoose2007 says:

I think the point of the post is the message EVERYBODY KNOWS and its purpose is to create ear worm in our heads that EVERYBODY KNOWS.

Kinda like: “Whistle While You Work”… 🇺🇸

• A Moderate Man says:

I am confused… the truth is that we don’t really know anything other than it is more than likely there was a conspiracy to oust the President at the outset of his term or at a very minimum, resist his efforts.

That is all we know…

And furthermore, if there are no indictments then Sundances’ effort is wasted

• SW Richmond says:

I think everyone should have accepted by now that the needful thing, if done at all, will be done by us, and by us alone. SD and others have pointed out the obviousness of it, and the clarity of the facts having been presented to our “elected representatives”, whom are all cowards and sociopaths and whom couldn’t possibly give less of a rat’s ass about any of us. They see the system collapsing, just like we do, and they are positioning themselves to survive it, just like we are. For them, survival means siding with darkness. And so that is what they have done, because they believe darkness will prevail, since darkness rules the halls of power.

We are the light, and only we. If the needful thing is to be done, and it must be done, then we are the ones to do it.

• Pale rider says:

That’s what these leftist punks are doing, see that? They are leveling the playing field, so they think. Socialism: everyone gets the same. Marxism: we all live as one. Communism: the same. They have been sold this lie and believe this lie because there is no truth, word, Bible taught. And just like always the ones who do teach it have an agenda, they leave out the parts that are truth and that would put people in a higher place. “All good and perfect gifts come from above.” It means NOTHING good comes from us only from our Lord, and when you leave him out, this is what you get. Constitution was Put together with Gods guidance.
        Seriously, the time is ripe for revival because people are searching. The enemy has them looking down the wrong path for answers, same as always but, one spark and this might turn into a real awakening. Imagine all that energy for our Lord?

• lolli says:

Pale Rider🇺🇸
          Amen!

• Judith says:

@Pale rider- The Great Deceiver has infiltrated the churches. We now have a fake commie Pope espousing open borders and a New/One World Order. Protestant churches are watered-down versions of Christianity as well, having also joined hands with cultural Marxists to weaken our Constitutional Republic.

It seems this well-organized Globalist attack is taking place on all fronts. Younger generations in search of God must first overcome the false prophets who have thoroughly hijacked organized religion.

• Joyce Nicodin says:

Me too, Bob. But shifting it to the defeat of the deep state puts it in a whole other light – one I am on board with!

• “Even”: “You can’t EVEN run your own life…”

I happened to hear this (“Sunshine”, by Jordan Peterson, as Lee Moore commented) just yesterday or the day before, on the Music Choice Classic Rock TV channel. I only just “discovered” that particular MC channel a few days ago. A pleasant surprise. It’s playing The Allman Brothers Band, “Whipping Post”, right now. Reminds me of Babe Pino, which we used to go into Boston to hear back in the ’70s.

• Dutchman says:

Thanks for the correction, I was tired, and yes the “even” really makes the line!

• KAG says:

As WSB posted, the song “Sunshine” was by Jonathan Edwards, and that was a GREAT line about trying to run my life…. I love the point that Jordan Peterson made to the SJW wannabe, to: “Think again, Sunshine” made it to a viral t-shirt production.

• Silver Sunday says:

Just took a listen to Babe Pino at Mechanics Hall 1974 on YouTube. I never heard of him, but that is some serious blues, and harp! Was blues the only music you would go into Boston to listen to?

• Blue Wildflower says:

Thank you!

• bentley1blog says:

Dutchman…love that song. Thanks for the memory!

2. Nan says:

VJ Day. August 15, 1945. Victory over Japan. Portending??

3. AussieJo says:

President Trump has endured nearly four years of hell at the hands of everybody including everyone in the Swamp, the media, the judiciary, the fake Hollywood set and the thugs on the street. He probably went into this thinking it would be bad but I doubt even he had any idea how bad things would get. The worst day, as far as I’m concerned, was when he gave that fabulous State of the Union Speech and then to see Pelosi with her twisted face, standing there ripping it up. If she and her traitorous mob get trodden under foot at the end of all this, it will be a glorious day.

• leavemygunsalone says:

I bounce back and forth between rage and heartache over the abuse that our POTUS and his family have had to endure. I have to agree Pelosi ripping up the speech behind his back was one of the most hideous political actions in the history of our country.

• keystonekon says:

That one act of hers was SO egregious. But, onward and farther down goes the spiral for SanFranGranNan. She never ceases to undermine our great country’s freedoms. She makes a car wreck look like a work of art, buy it’s still a wreck.

I wonder why their end game is exactly that – wreckage, total wreckage! Power and control are such horrid colors! God save us from this evil.

• keystonekon says:

• Blue Wildflower says:

Yes, but I thought the democrat women wearing klan colors was shocking and no one seemed to notice.

• HeLLINaHandbasket says:

@leavemygunsalone – Yes, I have those exact two emotions for our guy, President Trump constantly. #MAGA

• bertdilbert says:

Pelosi and the Dems shut down America under the belief they would be bailed out for lost tax revenue. Today, Trump killed that and they are in a bind. Trump has them in a very weak position.

In my dreams dreams, I have one day where Trump attacks their credit worthiness and crashes their bonds, escalating the cost of existing and further debt. Right now would be a good time..

• Good to see you again bertdilbert.

• bertdilbert says:

Hanging out waiting Waiting for Trump to put out a task force just as big as the virus task force to rout out the bad guys that conspired to get a good man fired and bankrupt him with knowingly false charges.

• Joyce Nicodin says:

I love the unbelievable ending in the movie “Inglourious Basterds”. THAT is my dream of dreams for the deep state octopus and all its tentacles.

• Linda K. says:

Dems shut down the country to ruin Trump and then expect him to bail them out. Don’t they understand President Trump at all? Not your dad’s sappy republican.

• bertdilbert says:

They chose to play a chess match with Trump on economics. The strategy was to destroy Trump’s economy by destroying theirs.

The problem is that that only works if everybody lives in the democrat cubical. They don’t. They lost before the first shot was fired. Again.

• WSB says:

Wonderful sentiment, thank you.

• Steve Bannon knew it was going to be bad, and he warned us. Ill never forget what he said at CPAC. “If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken”. To me, that was a shot heard around the world. I had no clue, but that was the first thing I heard that cracked the naive bubble I was living in. I even called into Patriot Radio when Steve was on and told him how profound his words were.

• Pale rider says:

Same sentiments here 302.
        I read an article about how young stars are trafficked for sex into stardom. How the real system works. And I’m sure most if not all this talk of pedo’s running wild in our government and Hollywood is true. Too many voices now coming out.
        These people are evil and sick who hold power. If Trump sees this it’s no wonder he holds on like a bulldog.
        You hear that old adage, power corrupts, complete power completely corrupts, but I never thought how it corrupts every aspect of your life like this. They will drag us all to hell if not stopped.
        Point there, Sodom and Gomorrah were completely destroyed for that reason, the flood? Same thing, and they are everywhere, in everything school boards, administration, principles, teachers, mayors, governors, actors, singers. Anywhere you want to go or need to go they stand at the gates of power. We need some God help with this.

• knotpeesea says:

I haven’t commented in probably 5 years but what you speak of is most certainly true from what stuff I have seen. Hollywood is run by satanic masons all of these celebs-probably 98 or 99 percent have all sold their souls for fame and fortune. Once that happens and they sign that contract they are owned and controlled. They are prostitutes to all the high rollers who you don’t see that run the industry. And they all are homsexual those rituals involve humiliation and blood sacrifices think of all the celebs whose moms or kids tragically die. They had to sacrifice them. Remember when
          shia labouf and all the weird psycho stuff that went on with him in the public a few years back it was the humiliation ritual he had to go through and then he was punished for trying to break away by being arrested and dragged through the mud publicly. Also why are all these male celebs forced to wear dresses? Sick stuff. If you would like to see for yourself check out thestrangerfiction.com and thevigilentcitizen.com its eye opening for sure and it surely is connected to politicians as well it’s just easier to see in Hollywood because they are more useful as influence agents to the masses of young americans.

• TreeClimber says:

Taylor Swift was a sweet, innocent, beautiful Christian girl when she first started. I hear that Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus were too. I know the Sprouse twins got out of Hollywood and movies as soon as their contract was up, and went into the real world to actually make something of themselves.

• knotpeesea says:

Check out taylor swifts initiation at the MTV music awards after she was humiliated by Kanye West started out in a white dress then came out in a red dress later on and was somewhat, r to x rated ish after that

• AussieJo says:

Just a little follow on. Despite what he has gone through I don’t think there is another person on the face of the earth who would have been able to survive it all. The Democrats and media especially must be apoplectic that no matter what they throw at the family, they are still there fighting for all the Americans and the rest of the world, thank goodness. As a number of songs have been suggested today, I nominate I’m Still Standing by Elton John. The words fit the occasion.

• COlibertybelle says:

I saw that moment as a good thing, because the witch revealed herself for what she is: ugly, arrogant, hateful, childish and stupid – through and through. So with that in mind, let’s go forward and vote her and all her cohorts OUT OF OFFICE!!! (And throw them in jail or take them to the gallows for treason ).

• If Then says:

COlibertybelle, I wholeheartedly agree!Once a person realizes how against “We the people” Nancy and her cohorts are, and how MUCH PDJT is FOR “We the people,” they will remember her action that day as ripping THEM up, eager to toss away their existence.

4. Peace to you Treepers. God Bless you and keep you.

5. jediphantom says:

If everyone doesn’t know….they soon will.

1 if by SPYGATE, 2 if by PEDOGATE. Same bad actors, same bad INTENT.

WELCOME TO INTERESTING TIMES.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

6. bertdilbert says:

7. Kaco says:

Sundance, how can we ever thank you for spear heading this in saving our Republic by your current mission? You had God-given insight two years ago to put this plan into action if need be. You’ve done so much analysis and was able to connect all the dots, you were meant to do this now. I pray it all comes to fruition and the evil is rooted out and justice served. I pray that a multitude of eyes are opened.

8. kay says:

I turned on tv and TMC had Burt Lancaster in 7 Days In May showing. People protesting outside of the White House, a military that doesn’t like the president, a deal with the media to promote the message and this movie was made in the 1960s!

For over half a century Americans have been pitted against one another with the same stupid arguments I now see and where I despise the left who are marching us towards a technobabble godlessness communism nothingness the republican Senators but especially like Mitch, Thune, Collins, Sasse, and add in Cotton for highlight have no core values beyond staying in power and making $ as they do nothing to help the situation in practice yet while campaigning say they’ve done it all.

No wonder we want to vote for Trump but don’t want to vote for down ballot republican do nothings who haven’t said anything about anything. Rand Paul/Ted Cruz being the exceptions.

9. Sonia says:

Leonard Cohen, one of our American legends at their most productive best, well past normal retirement age. He was forced to return to work after his manager embezzled more than $5 million from the then 71-year-old’s accounts. Before that he had been living in a Zen monastery.

John Prine produced his last and most commercially successful album at the age of 71, aptly named ‘The Tree of Forgiveness’. He fell victim to the China virus.

There are others we can think of, hard at work….

• You mean the Chinese bio weapon they spread around the world except in China excluding the Wuhan providence.

• MVW says:

Compared to $BigPharma the China virus is a popgun.

We know about HCQ+Zinc, but Ivermectin+Zinc is even better. There is also Fenbendazole+Zinc, and because each works on different pathways all 3 can be used, and all 3 are cheap. They also work on flu and influenza. No, our problem is with DC crooks.

People are fleeing New York, now Trump is fleeing DC after hitting $BigPharma right in the pocketbook. These crooks are real crooks.

• Pale rider says:

You ever find it odd China has all its people wearing masks then presto we have it here? I’m not sick! Pollution hear is minimal! What allergies I do have I can manage without a mask! I’m not afraid of this virus or flu, maybe a real plague but then I’m sure I’d stay away from everyone.
        Why be controlled, I just don’t get it. I see people in a car, by themselves with a mask? Do people like to be controlled? Do they like to smell their own breath? What? Comfort?
        Right now we have a choice and we can easily push this away, it won’t end well if we keep compliance.

• johnahayberg says:

from the cheap seats: thank you ,sonia

• MaineCoon says:

He died long before the virus…..

“Cohen died on November 7, 2016 at the age of 82 at his home in Los Angeles; leukemia was a contributing cause.[175][176][177] According to his manager, Cohen’s death was the result of a fall at his home on the night of November 7, and he subsequently died in his sleep.”

• the_banshee says:

He was referring to ‘John Prine’.

• the_banshee says:

correction: ‘she’ was

• steph_gray says:

Yes. John Prine’s death was a great blow to all the musicians in our circle. And yet he fell squarely into the statistical universe of most likely to die from the ControlaVirus. Years of health problems and previous bouts with cancer had weakened his immune system.

I was extremely lucky to see him in concert a couple of years ago.

That last album has some gems on it – as they all do. A big influence on my songwriting – his simplicity and honesty make every song work.

• Penner says:

Leonard Cohen was Canadian, not American.

10. oldenimmer says:

The leaflets have been dropped by the pilot. “Everybody knows” the “big ugly” is coming. SD, you have my continued prayers, especially today Sunday.

11. The Raven says:

The PAST

Trump’s economy is blazing on all cylinders. Reelection is assured? Can’t have that.

Democrats vote to impeach Trump. Trump is acquitted by the Senate.

Wuhan virus infects the world. Trashes every country’s economy. Democrats blame Trump.

Democrats push for panic. Keep businesses & schools closed. Democrats blame Trump.

Polls indicate Trump is picking up support from Blacks and Latinos. Can’t have that.

Democrats organize Marxist BLM riots in cities following George Floyd death. Democrats blame Trump.

The Future

The Justice department brings indictments against senior members of the Obama administration for colluding to use the police powers of the US Government to bring down President Trump. Major media outlets are named as coconspirators but not indicted. The entire Mueller team is named. Democrats accuse Trump of political arrests.

The November elections are a disaster as over 25% of the mail-in ballots are rejected. Biden’s lawyers go state-by-state and flip every Trump battleground win by reversing millions of mail – in ballots in states with a Democrat state attorney, The Supreme Court steps in and throws out the citizens votes. State legislatures are given the task of picking electors and voting for President.

Biden and Ginsberg die of natural causes on the same day,

Democrats make 2016 resistance look like a pool party.

Grass root Republicans no longer are quiet. The Tea Party reemerges with a “Take it Back” theme. They organize an armed march on Washington simultaneous to protests at every major media establishment and every Democrat office or home.

Far left activists are routed from schools, corporations, newspapers, television, movies, courts, and social media. Statues of Lenin, Marx, and Che are toppled. California secedes from the Union.

12. Chuck says:

I am cautiously optimistic.
    It looks like some of you are cheering a little to early. A LOT of stuff needs to happen before the cheering starts.

13. Heavy Mecha says:

Two Big Ugly questions:

1. Where is the public release of the unredacted copy of the illegal Memorandum of Understanding??? – cited in page 87 footnote 69 Collyer court order –

2. Who authorized the illegal Memorandum of Understanding?

Thank you Sundance!

14. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

15. Misha Berra says:

If you’re looking for a – Guess Who – maybe Politico had the answer –

16. burnett044 says:

oh yeah..

17. OldSkool says:

“Treat the word Impossible as nothing more than motivation”, President Trump during a speech at Liberty University.

“They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away from us now!” “Great. Now we can shoot at them from every direction.” Marine Colonel “Chesty” Puller

Don’t despair folks, history shows that true leadership can muster extraordinary results from ordinary people, I choose to stand with the President and defy the risk of getting punched, will let it be known that I do.

18. Joyce M says:

and Everybody Knows it’s now or never….

19. 918pigpen says:

One of my Faves of Leonard Cohen. Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

20. fatimadon says:

75 years ago today, the nuclear bomb was dropped on Nagasaki. I had the privilege of meeting and speaking with the pilot, Major General Charles Sweeney. His book, War’s End, is the story of that historic mission.

Sundance has delivered a truth bomb on Washington DC every bit as devastating as the one Major General Charles Sweeney dropped on Nagasaki. Two heroic Americans. I am so blessed to cross paths with both of them.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The Japanese refused to surrender after the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. If they had they wouldn’t have seen another city devastated a few days later. (Is it true that the city of Nagasaki was not the primary target that day?) In any event after the second bombing they finally gave up and the War was over.

• farmerren says:

My dad left college right after the Pearl Harbor attack, and the Army stationed him in Hawaii to night patrol and practice landings in Japan. He was on a ship headed for Japan when that all happened. He said the days between the first and second bombs were the longest he’d spent.

Afterward, they went on toward Japan, once there he said it was heavily fortified and would have been a blood bath. He stayed for awhile. I have his letters he wrote to his mom, my grandmother. (sorry to have jumped to another branch…i miss my dad so much.)

He would have LOVED President Trump, “YBBI”.

• Pale rider says:

That’s a pretty good analogy fatimadon.

21. marysmithkbi says:

Is Sundance saying POTUS knows now the details? Did POTUS get a briefing, from Sundance?

22. Merkin Muffley says:

Are you talking about the recent actions taken by the DOJ against Ukraine?

• MaineCoon says:

I was just going to post this picture….my thought is he’s one of the EVERYBODY KNOWS….and he is leaving that evil swampland as THE BIG UGLY is exposed and letting those evil people sink in the quagmire they created. All attention will be on them. No attention will be drawn to the Oval Office. He took care of business by executing the 4 EOs and he’s off.

Those evil people want to leave town and let the people’s business not be attended to? Well, now they have no business to tend to but what comes knocking on their doors. He is gone for a while. Won’t be tainted by the stink in that town. He will carry on the people’s business by himself and us.

Thank you, Sundance. Go in God’s strength.

• Right Mover says:

According to the President’s itinerary, he is supposed to return to the White House tonight.

• MaineCoon says:

hmmm…this is all that is listed on today’s morning Presidential prayer Team daily newsletter….no matter, he has told us the message for whenever it occurs.

PRESIDENT’S SCHEDULE

8:00 AM The President participates in a video teleconference: International Conference to Support Beirut and the Lebanese People

23. joseywalesandtenbearsbarandgrill says:

Paul Newman in the Verdict speaking of justice.

24. Bob Guzzardi says:

August 9, 2020
    A Solution for This Week’s Mystery Announcement
    By Clarice Feldman
    Some weeks there’s a plethora of important stories and this week is no exception, but I’d like to highlight something which is getting far less attention than I think it deserves: The administration is using economic sanctions and anti-money laundering laws to seize the billions of dollars of stolen funds sloshing about the world in international money laundering schemes.

For this, I must thank an online friend “Melinda,” who brought this to my attention during a week in which the rioting in some Democrat-run cities and the horrific explosion in Beirut drew most of the attention.

The mystery began when the President traveled to Cleveland. When he left under very high security, the staff, in what struck some as an unusual move, stood outside the White House to see him off to Ohio. In Cleveland, while standing in front of Whirlpool laundry machines, he said something curious:

“I have a lot of enemies. This may be the last time you see me for a while. I have a lot of very rich enemies. They’re not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it. No other president is gonna do what I do.”

To what was this in reference? And why the staff sendoff?

Was he just speaking generally about his policies? Was he making a surprise trip to Afghanistan where a Loya Jirga among all the competing parties was supposed to end in a peace treaty? Was he leaving the White House for a few weeks as he’d done before so that necessary maintenance could take place in his absence and the concern about the staff sendoff was mere hyperventilating?

All we know is that he went from Ohio to Bedminster, New Jersey, and then to the Hamptons.

Brian Cates offered up one suggestion that made the most sense to me. The DoJ is going full bore against the largest international money launderers and there is concern about retaliation against him.

• Bob – thanks for posting! You beat me to the punch. Was just about to put up this EXCELLENT and informative article as well.
      Sounds like this could be connected to Operation Sundance Sunlight.

• teabag14 says:

Good morning, Seneca! There is so much to be excited about! I love your name: Operation Sundance Sunlight! 👍
        I seem to remember that very early on VSGPDJT signed an EO concerning freezing certain assets (i.e. money). I read it, it was pretty far reaching & detailed but, with my limited understanding, I could not clearly ascertain who or what it targeted. My first thoughts were of Soros & the Clintons, of course, & now ‘everybody knows’ that there are many, many others in our government, past & present, involved. Over the past 3 or 4 years more than a few, here & elsewhere, have mentioned the RICO laws because of what ‘everybody knows’ about the money laundering. If I wasn’t dreaming about that EO, & if this article is factual, then, timing-wise, it is incredibly perfect.
        Do you remember this? If so, please comment. I would be most interested in your assessment. Thank you & have a wonderful day. ❤🇺🇸

• wire06 says:

Incredible & highly informative article, Bob. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone!

• Jenevive says:

Could this be why the last two presser he had just the past couple days
      from Bedminster he had the general public there(member of his gold club)
      so thier are witnesses to dissuade someone from trying anything.?

It seemed strange that they were there and that no one in the press whined
      or complained about it.. maybe it was a safety measure?

• MaineCoon says:

FTA: The FBI has raided the offices of Optima Management Group in Cleveland and Miami. The company has ties to Privatize Bank that was founded by Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. Kolomoisky also owned Burisma Holdings that hired Devon Archer and Hunter Biden onto the board of directors.

• LadyGoFigure says:

Brian Cates was once “Stealth Jeff” on Twitter and promoted Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein as “white hats”. Once the truth became obvious he dropped the Stealth Jeff identity. He has zero credibility with me.

• If Then says:

Yeah, I felt the same way (plus) about Cates. BUT! I always remember to never throw the baby out with the bathwater, so I read his twitter thread anyway and I do believe he’s onto something there!

• teabag14 says:

I followed him and a number of others, Lady. One prominent poll pundit, for example, led us all to believe that the 2018 utter disaster was going to be a “red tsunami”. I learned a lot on twitter – most notably to get the hell off of twitter and reclaim my life! But, sadly, I still find myself rising to the bait of hope even if it is someone like Cates. I’m pretty much just hanging out waiting for now, but I never miss a chance to educate and saw a chance today. I pray what I wrote reaches some whose minds and eyes can be opened. God Bless all of us on the PDJT team.

25. avocadodipp says:

Everybody knows… except me. 😦

Waiting.

26. “EVERYBODY who needs to knows what WE know, does. And soon, EVERYBODY will know what we know, and God save our Republic, cause its gonna shake the foundations of the swamp, and bring the mighty low.”
    ————-
    sundance mission impossible is now sundance mission accomplished.
    standby for the reckoning.

• Well said.
      I know, but I don’t know. Meaning I am not well versed in the details. I’m busy keeping my head down, mask on, trying to get through the work week. BUT I’m so ready.
      I know that it is all related, every slimy thing that has been rumored and every slimy thing that has come out in the news and then has been squashed, it is all related. I’m dying to know more about. who the Tash person that went to Boeing is but beyond that, if you’re posting here, you know.
      We all know. We all also know that this has got to be exposed, obviously is being exposed. Praying for safety for the heroes but my absolute belief in God and what is right tells me that the good guys will win and the bad guys are so bad there is no other way.

27. flatwesttx says:

Proverbs 17: 11, 20 23

28. Wait… EVERYBODY knows?

!!!

29. McFlySquirrel says:

They who are coup people: try as they might to deny it – have always known the following:
    “Someday the day will come when the day won’t come.”

And when that moment arrives:

It is We as Americans – who have [eternal flame] inside us to:
    “Ring the bells that can still ring”
    It is our God given nature to do so.

30. TomA says:

Judgment Day is upon us. Barr and Durham will make history this week. The Russia Hoax/coup attempt and Flynn persecution are small potatoes compared to what will be revealed shortly. Don’t be fooled by the misdirection. When Durham walks in front of the microphones, even the coming Fall election will pale into insignificance.

• Right Mover says:

I will still believe all of that when I see it, and not before.
      We have been too many times burned with optimistic anticipation that didn’t pan out.

• MaineCoon says:

The one who made behind-the-scene history is Sundance and soon-to-be forefront history. I’m betting on Sundance. Hope Barr & Durham show up for the opening curtain.

31. cdnintx says:

Can anyone make out something in the reflection of the photo of Pres. Trump in the beast? Recent photo?

32. TwoLaine says:

The still shot of the man behind bars with the words everybody knows, the good guys lost…, for some reason brought to mind some of the prison and “rehab” conversations shared by the great Dinesh D’Souza.

Dinesh D’Souza “What It’s Like to be a Political Prisoner in America”
    by TheFreedomFest

33. older/wiser says:

Is there some reason if push comes to shove that we should not organize a March on Washington?

• ltravisjr says:

I guess it depends on what is meant by “push come to shove”, but pardon me for saying this, do marches on Washington ever work? For instance, I went to the huge 912 rally in ’09. Never seen so many people in one gathering in my lifetime and the confident battle cry was “Can you hear us NOW?!”

…The lawmakers had fled. Nobody was even there to hear. Mainstream media of course didn’t cover it. Policy of course didn’t change.

So, do marches on Washington really “help”? If not, what exactly needs to be done to make them have real effect?

• Judith says:

I believe that “organized” marches are mainly pressure valves that release a bit of steam. Makes people feel better for having participated, is all. Like sending a stern letter to some greasy swamprat’s secretary, organized Amarches don’t really go anywhere.

One exception may be be a spontaneous, or grass roots effort that doesn’t require the formality of a fakebook “invitation.” Marching on a DC in full session, with no prior warning, would definitely garner some ..attention.

My ears perked up considerably after Sundance took to the road. No longer satisfied with empty platitudes from faithless investigative panels, Sundance has finally demanded ACTION.

This is where the rubber meets the road.. THANK GOD for President Donald John Trump and Sundance!

34. dennisghurst says:

‘Everybody knows … there’s a crack in everything … that’s how the light gets in’ … Leonard Cohen … what a perfect Sunday morning for a Sundance revelation … Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; Matt 7: 7-8

35. Margaret Berger says:

They have locked us down so we won’t go to Washington. They know we would. I went with the tea party and would go again. They don’t want the optics of us there. Also heard that starting Sept 17 there will be a fifty day siege on Washington but by the other side. They want to turn it into Seattle Portland, Chicago

36. HeLLINaHandbasket says:

Goin’ down down down down, down . . .

37. I like the Justice League version.

38. SickOfItAll says:

So Trump knows. Good. Is the dirty-no good mole Pompeo or Pence?
    Were you just saying everybody knows, or everybody knows and nothings going to happen? There was an article that Brennan is not a target the interview is just courtesy to close up the investigation.

I keep getting the feeling that only Kevin Clinesmith is under criminal investigation;because there would be a go fund me for Brennan, Comey, Peter, McCabe, Rosenstein if justice were truly around the corner.

39. Margaret Berger says:

Maria is going to have a surprise guest and an audio tape linking halper to fbi and spygate.

40. DiogeneseVindicated says:

Keith Shilling

41. John E. says:

As it seems anything is possible now that the left has forced the country through the looking glass, it occurred to me that if (and I am optimistic now), and when, the truth bomb drops, I think there will be a good chance that the Democrats announce their VP pick on the same day, to, of course, deflect attention from the fallout from bomb — I’m sure by now they realize even their captive media wont be able to conceal and suppress something so massively illuminating and disruptive.

I hope Trump and his trusted advisors have at least game-planned that possibility. If I were them I would drop a robust 10,000 pounder prior to the announcement (probing burst), and save the MOAB as the counterstrike to be dropped when the timing is right shortly after the VP announcement, in effect taking the wind out of the sails of their counterstrike with their own counter-counterstrike that will dwarf the announcement and render it unimportant by comparison. In any case, however events unfold, I look forward to observing the collateral damage inflicted upon the legions of hate who wholly deserve it.

Do not underestimate how much importance the Democrats are attaching to the VP pick. As concerned as we are by it, they are to a much stronger degree viewing it as a sort of salvation event in their church of hate. They are in a desperate state now. Delusional fanatics such as they cannot help but grasp for something, anything, as the poison pill to the Bad Orange Man, despite the reality that Biden’s radical pick will inevitably further fracture and disintegrate the country’s view of their party.

Take heart, all, they are in a much, much worse position than we are.

• steph_gray says:

I don’t know why they are pouring hope into a VP pick.

The best they can muster from their slate of crazies and village idiots _may_ be someone who knows what town she’s in, as opposed to Hiden Biden.

But otherwise their identity-politics BLM Marxist VirusKaren GreenNoDeal pick will definitely be no better, and probably worse, in the point of view of normal voters who want police, freedom to work, and jobs back – in other words, normality!

• John E. says:

Well, as I said they are delusional and fanatical. Judging by their known track record it shouldn’t surprise anyone that they are once again placing their hope in the wrong place. Imagine how depressed and hopeless you would feel if Biden was your candidate and every fiber of your subconscious was screaming at you daily that he is a fading, lost, empty husk of a politician and that all your hope and dreams were riding on him. You would tend to look for hope in another place and many of them are doing just that.

I agree, to normal, common-sense people whoever he picks will be repulsive – but we’re not talking about those kinds of people, were talking about post modern Democrats…

42. Pirateofpewter says:

43. GrantsLounge says:

Best version: Concrete Blonde
    (most of their other stuff is, meh)
    Nonetheless, the song sums it up nicely.

44. Broc says:

Any real Christian will tell you, the war has already been won. Good won it. It’s just the “labor pangs of birth” we must suffer now and it’s going to get worse.

45. John Carifidy says:

As Sundance’s message gets out and more people hear it, there will be no place for these traitors to run to and hide.

46. Elle says:

I have a pretty good idea. Truth is, when it gets to the really ugly stuff, I’m not sure I CAN handle the truth.

47. Screaming Eagle says:

I have always thought this song – I Will Hold My Ground, from Daryl Worley, defines Donald John Trump. I wish he would replace “Cant Always Get What You Want” with this song.

48. DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

Did anyone watch Maria Barchiromo [her pronunciation] today? I once thought that Fey Wray was a boob … an idiot … a total incompetent. But I’ve never been so wrong. Wray is as dirty as they come. He’s an active and totally corrupt member of the coup.

I recently posted my wish list for whom I hoped would be incarcerated … about 30 evil people … and Wray was NOT on that list. Wow! I really need to revise it. Wray belongs in the Top Ten … if not the Top Five.

• LandofLiberty says:

Amazing what the guy said at the end of the interview….is he Sundance or connected to it…he said he told John Durham that he was going open now and has to get the information out before the election…..amazing

49. LandofLiberty says:

Attention…everybody needs to listen to morning futures with Maria this morning…with her exclusive interview….STRANGE VERY STRANGE….all TREEPERS please listen to it as soon as possible.
    IS THIS PERSON SUNDANCE OR CONNECTED TO SUNDANCE. Evidently Maria is part of TREEHOUSE…..AMAZING