Everybody Knows…

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, Phase 1, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

625 Responses to Everybody Knows…

1. Sundance slays.. In more ways than one 🎶

2. chojun says:

Everybody knows Epstein didn’t kill himself

3. jus wundrin says:

Within 8 days, everyone else will know.

Dear heavenly father, gather your angels around Sundance and his allies for protection. Please uplift and encourage those who want to do good, and expose those who are doing evil…..and help them turn away from that evil and turn to you.

In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

4. lolli says:

Sundance🇺🇸
    Thank you!
    This is great news.
    It sounds like you have now met with all intended.
    Everyone knows, even President Trump!

5. mugdiller says:

“You won’t be seeing me for a while”.

6. TarsTarkas says:

Love the thumbs’ up from inside The Beast.

And now we wait with bated breath for the bombadier to yell ‘bombs away!’ and pull the lever.

And may the messages you have sent reach their target and set the skunk works ablaze.

7. California Joe says:

The reinforcements have finally arrived!

8. danield49 says:

9. ex101st says:

Gonna have to give up the low carb diet. More popcorn please.

10. litlbit2 says:

Truly remarkable Sundance, the site delivers so much, it is a shame all do not know of this place. God Bless you and yours Sundance! IMHO, we are in very good hands, here in this country at this time and the future!🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🎶☕️🍩

11. Nigella says:

Cryptic

12. Del Parker says:

Now ur worried that I just might win

You knew the way u might have stopped me

But u never had the discipline.

How many nites How many nites I’ve prayed for this to let my work begin…

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

13. SanJac says:

Our President by the looks of it needs some down time because it seems he is fighting the world on his own without the help of the uniparty progressives.

I think most know we do have patriotic people still in pockets of our government while the snakes slither in and out of the White House and ALL of the intelligence community.

Please God let this man relax and regenerate with ALL of his loved ones and I hope he feels America’s prayer.

14. Bird Watcher says:

One of the asset forfeiture buildings is in Dallas, no more than two miles from where I live.

15. DownInCalif says:

Can’t wait til everybody knows . . . when it blows apart!

16. Tim says:

First time commenter… 3+ year reader. From Minnesota/ North Dakota Fargo metro area. Even the kids are getting it and see reality. Freshly graduated from u of m and the like. Have faith. I love using the line, the truth has no agenda. End of story. It works folks. Have faith and god bless

• Ad rem says:

Welcome to commenting at the Treehouse TimX! 😀

• zorrorides says:

Tim, you are a true surprise and welcome.

Top of my list of things i thought I would never hear…

“From Minnie / N Dakota, Fargo metro area.”

Fargo metro area. Spend much time on Manhattan Island back East?
        I bet you’re actually one of the Coen brothers, wants to talk with conservatives but doesn’t want to get caught off the Res. Hope to meet you someday at a Refuge victory party!

17. fred5678 says:

“Everybod” just HAS to mean that SD has delivered/explained to everyone he wanted to.

Looking forward to the movie next summer — what will the title be?
    “All the President’s Men” has been taken, but “All of Obama’s Traitors” is still available.
    Or maybe simply “The Coup”, or even better, “The Failed Coup”.

The general public, and all of the liberal/progressive/Drmocrats/Antifa will DEFINITELY need a movie before they start to believe that the Lightbringer was evil.

Suggestions??

Remember, the Democrat party is the political arm of Antifa.

18. mr.piddles says:

I’ve been searching, searching, searching… and I can’t find it.

Sundance posted a few weeks something about not being too worried about the Barr/Durham result, because there is some other person or persons in a “oversight” capacity that is more important.

Where is that? And is it still in play?!?!? I GOTSTA KNOW!!!

19. Marygrace Powers says:

Mission ACCOMPLISHED/TY sd ❤️🇺🇸👍

20. Bogeyfree says:

Sundance, how was Bedminister? How many strokes did he spot you?

You saved the best for last!

21. joebkonobi says:

Let the Good Times Roll!

22. pristach says:

Everybody knows Leonard Cohen can’t sing his way out of a paper bag. Sorry, truth bomb. Good writer, though.

Sorta like Dylan.

• MustangBlues says:

pristach: Leonard Cohen sang his songs the way his poetry sounded to him; it was his voice and his poem, and he nailed it.

• You are so right about Cohen. Another poet who recited from his heart, jyst as he heard it while he wrote it was Robert Frost (one of my favorites) Someone gave me a CD of Frost reading his works, and I was stunned by the raw beauty of an old man with failing voice, delivering the most beautiful lines.

The difference ubetween what I anticipated, and what I finally heard was stark, like the contrast of an Ansel Adams masterpiece. Unadorned, left in its natural state to inspire its creator’s emotions in the audience. Daring.

That’s how I hear Cohen, too.

• yucki says:

Only other music that moves me to tears is Italian opera, the death arias.

• Riskographer2 says:

Odd, but I found the song to be hypnotic and deeply moving. As the suspense built up, it was artfully intertwined with utter pathos, and bitter betrayal.

Had to listen twice. The video backdrop was masterfully produced. Impressive.

• fred5678 says:

I had never heard of him. After reading his (impressive) Wiki and listening to some of the videos — for my taste I haven’t missed anything. He seems to be more of a poet writing depressing poems than a musician. Don’t mean to offend his many fans, and I much appreciate use of the title of the featured song!!

Eagles, Bob Seger are more my taste. Savor the lyrics of “Lyin’ Eyes” sometime:
      “City girls just seem to find out early .. how to open doors with just a smile” and

• Right Mover says:

If you are a Bob Seger fan, perhaps this lyric is suitable right about now:

“I too am lost
        and I feel double-crossed
        and I’m sick of what’s wrong and what’s right.”

• Fredx100 says:

One of the most unappreciated songs performed- “Rambling Gambling Man” by Bob Seger has that Motown vibe where your foot gets tapping and you don’t even know it. This is the story of a young American man(pure toxic masculinity not sold separately) which this country is in need of. It amazes me that someone can write such stories all wrapped up in two and a half minutes. A fictional character that I’d buy a beer for. If only we could have more of this and less auto tune.

What the heck happened to music.

• Good_heavens_are_you_still_trying_to_win says:

I woke last night to the sound of thunder
            How far off I sat and wondered
            Started hummin’ a song from 1962
            Ain’t it funny how the night moves
            When you just don’t seem to have as much to lose
            Strange how the night moves
            With autumn closin’ in

Now cue the acoustic guitar. I know you can all hear it. Greatest 20 seconds in rock music.

• Marian says:

Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then!

• shevee says:

Since you like the Eagles, check out Don Henley’s version of “Everybody Knows” — it’s great!

• Right Mover says:

Don Henley is a great musician but an angry, America-hating leftist. He managed to take a vicious swipe at Ronald Reagan and couch it within an exquisitely beautiful sounding song with “End Of The Innocence.”

• shevee says:

We all know that Henley, along with most musicians and actors, are flaming libs. It’s a shame that the rational-thinking part of their brain is so damaged.

• LafnH20 says:

“Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.”

– Henry Van Dyke

I thought it perfect for the occasion.

• Kent says:

…wet paper bag…

speaking of dylan….baby blue…

• mayflowerchild says:

He’s certainly unique ! Yes, he could write great music !

23. It IS a about FREEDOM.

Not flight, but pursuit.

24. ReglarMerican says:

For years to come we will talk about “8/15” in a similar fashion to 9/11 or December 7, 1941.

25. jackpundad says:

Tremendous News Sundance! May your Guardian Angel protect you! Your efforts will be legendary!
    Treepers are ready. Hearts supporting you beat with expectant joy!

26. kleen says:

Everybody knows followed by Trump’s photo with thumbs up.

Trump knows!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Peoria Jones says:

Welp, I listened to – and watched – the video.

Not my taste in music (or images), so allow me to save y’all the trouble…

EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!

28. Patience says:

Sundance, it seems congratulations, gratitude and relief are in order for having accomplished phase one. phew!

>You rock. .

29. SGH says:

I recognize that voice…pretty sure. “Miracle to Come”… Natural Born Killers movie from years ago.
    Let’s get this party started!!

30. flatwesttx says:

Pray for PDJT, SD, AG Barr…all involved. May God’s goodness and mercy be shown and justice prevail!

• ladyliberty11 says:

Amen. PDJT looked very serious today, as he signed the four new EO’s – he has a lot on his mind and it is very serious. You can see it in his face. He wanted those signed today, no waiting.

31. kleen says:

Sounds like Sundance is 100% ready for phase 2.
    Just waiting for Aug 15th.

So are we…

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

Woot!!! Glory, glory hallelujah. His truth is marching on!

• kleen says:

Watch this video and you won’t regret. I promise.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

That was beautiful, thanks kleen. I could listen to that hymn all day. It raises the hair on your arms and back of the neck.

• kleen says:

It sure does. It’s free to see the Army Band perform. I’ve been to one event in Fort Worth, they are so good.
          I’m sure now their tour has been interrupted but they will back on tour eventually. Free event and extremely good.

• sasjag says:

Absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite memories of my Dad (8 yrs Air Force) is going to see the combined armed services concert in high school with my parents when Dallas’ new auditorium opened (early 90s). Breathtaking performance. But the favorite memory was watching as all of the prior service members were honored by branch. What a joy! If I had to guess, every man in the room stood at one point.

May God continue to bless our people and our nation. All Glory to Him in the Highest!

• donna kovacevic says:

Loved the hymn, the voices were truly amazing. Thank you. God Bless.

• Peoria Jones says:

Very nice, kleen! These military bands are such talented and disciplined musicians. My brother played in the West Point Band, and it was such a thrill to hear him! Always love hearing our best patriots perform. ❤

• kleen says:

The United States Army Field Band performs the famous Civil War-era piece, “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.”

33. Guffman says:

‘Everybody Knows’ also reminds me of this classic from Carpe Donctum… hopefully featuring some future Giitmo inmates… all the ones with the sads!

34. alrisu says:

Hope is rising. Thank you Sundance.

• TradeBait says:

This.

America is holy ground. Dear Lord, please cleanse your land of all unrighteousness and evil. We humbly seek your ways and will to lead us out of this darkness into truth and light to be the blessing unto the world you called us to be. In the name of our Savior Jesus we pray.

Amen

35. KT Prayer Warrior says:

Okay, but the lyrics say the good guys lose…..

“Everybody Knows”

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
    Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
    Everybody knows that the war is over
    Everybody knows the good guys lost
    Everybody knows the fight was fixed
    The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
    That’s how it goes
    Everybody knows
    Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
    Everybody knows that the captain lied
    Everybody got this broken feeling
    Like their father or their dog just died

Everybody talking to their pockets
    Everybody wants a box of chocolates
    And a long stem rose
    Everybody knows

Everybody knows that you love me baby
    Everybody knows that you really do
    Everybody knows that you’ve been faithful
    Ah give or take a night or two
    Everybody knows you’ve been discreet
    But there were so many people you just had to meet
    Without your clothes
    And everybody knows

Everybody knows, everybody knows
    That’s how it goes
    Everybody knows

Everybody knows, everybody knows
    That’s how it goes
    Everybody knows

And everybody knows that it’s now or never
    Everybody knows that it’s me or you
    And everybody knows that you live forever
    Ah when you’ve done a line or two
    Everybody knows the deal is rotten
    Old Black Joe’s still pickin’ cotton
    For your ribbons and bows
    And everybody knows

And everybody knows that the Plague is coming
    Everybody knows that it’s moving fast
    Everybody knows that the naked man and woman
    Are just a shining artifact of the past
    Everybody knows the scene is dead
    But there’s gonna be a meter on your bed
    That will disclose
    What everybody knows

And everybody knows that you’re in trouble
    Everybody knows what you’ve been through
    From the bloody cross on top of Calvary
    To the beach of Malibu
    Everybody knows it’s coming apart
    Take one last look at this Sacred Heart
    Before it blows
    And everybody knows

Everybody knows, everybody knows
    That’s how it goes
    Everybody knows

Oh everybody knows, everybody knows
    That’s how it goes
    Everybody knows

Everybody knows

Not exactly encouraging. Good thing he added Pres pic with 👍

Thank You, Holy Spirit and God’s Angel Armies, for surrounding the righteous and caring for the Republic. We gratefully await Your timing and the move of Your Mighty Right Hand! We appreciate the certainty of being called Children of God she to the unimaginable sacrifice of Our Loving Savior!

• ganesh says:

43 x Everybody knows.

1 x the good guys lost.

M’ thinking the emphasis is on “Everybody Knows”

Now I am not a statistician (actually I am),

but I think there is something good in this message.

• Trust, But Verify says:

KT,

I think the song lyrics contain more than a bit of sarcasm and irony. For example, the lyrics say that everybody knows that the lady was faithful, but of course she wasn’t.

The main point is that everybody now knows the truth. And even though some people do NOT want to admit it, deep down they ALL know.

The point is that the perpetrators conspired multiples times to defeat and then take out this president. They then engaged in a massive cover-up operation (Mueller investigation). So, the Dems and Repubs (those who conspired and then covered it up) already KNEW about the crimes that they had all committed.

Now, the ones who either didn’t know back then (as well as many who have pretended to not know, but did know), well, they absolutely ALL now know, TOO. And better yet, they know now that lots of other people also know.

The gig is up, because now EVERYBODY of any importance to this matter KNOWS — both the large number of perpetrators and victims alike. And law enforcement (the DOJ) knows as well.

SO, EVERYBODY KNOWS.

Now the question becomes: what are those who have the power to do something about it in the DOJ going to do?

sundance has essentially said that it doesn’t matter whether the DOJ now goes into high gear or not, because if they don’t, then somebody else is going to see to it that justice is done.

This is all getting quite interesting — especially for those of us who have been following this on TCTH well before the 2016 election, and have been hoping for a long time that the perpetrators would be exposed and have to face Lady Justice.

36. JackB says:

Everyone knows!

The oligarchy rules the roost.

The working and middle class who’ve been shredded are easily divided and distracted.

That fear can always be used to control a population.

That there’s no knight in shining armor.

Yet: Are caught up in faux ideological and partisan battles.

37. So many thoughts going through my mind. I LOVE the video/song. Cannot wait to see what comes next!! YOU GO SUNDANCE!!

38. WhiteBoard says:

Per Mr Piddles comment that focused this tweet.

Paul Ryan redacted from Jan 5th meeting?

39. kleen says:

Sundance any chance your briefing has leaked to the swamp? Or will it catch them by surprise?

40. jello333 says:

Are we there yet?

Things are gonna slide, slide in all directions.
    Won’t be nothing, nothing you can measure anymore.

41. Serpentor says:

Everyone Knows was the song I played on repeat that day back in 2016 when I loaded up my predictit account and placed several thousand on DJT.

Cohen died the day after Trump won, as if to say “my job here is done”

I made A LOT of money that day.

42. Liberty ONE says:

When I heard the start of this song”Everybody Knows and heard…”THE GOOD GUYS LOST”, I was dismayed. I’m praying WE did NOT lose! Hopefully, Durham & Barr KNOW and come up with HUGE indictments! I remain hopeful BUT cautiously optimistic.

• Serpentor says:

The way I see it, there’s two ways to look at it
      What “everyone knows” is mostly junk (ie, my story above from 2016 when I bet against everybody), it’s laughable what common people think they know
      or, SD has just finished briefing everyone he intended, and now everyone knows.

Either way, I couldn’t think of a more optimistic song for him to post, and one that spoke to me personally…. I find the song incredibly ENCOURAGING, downright spiritual

• WSB says:

Listen to the entire song…

43. Dabigragu says:

Wow, that song is quite depressing…yikes.

44. Cathy M. says:

Might this be the start of everybody knows??

“I Have Not Yet Begun To Pounce – Brian Cates
    @drawandstrike”

Be sure to watch the Pres’s entire short clip then Cates Thread.

45. inrecordtimes@verizon.net says:

Sundance, thank you for all you have done in bringing all of this together. Discovering this website was a true gift from God. I pray for your safety and great blessings upon you and your family. Always at your service.Robert Righetti

46. Jimmy Jack says:

The line everybody knows the plague is coming sure has a whole new meaning now that we’ve been shut down with the plandemic hoax.

I sure hope this isn’t a reference to the mine everybody knows the good guys lost but I’m afraid that’s exactly what it means and what that means comes next.

Concrete Blonde always had my favorite version of this song. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXTJRkalTg

47. the phoenix says:

Coincidence? A Malibu connection in the greater scheme of things? Simon Cowell, who lives in Malibu, is just now undergoing surgery, or soon will be …

The “America’s Got Talent” star, 60, was rushed to hospital following the crash at his home in Malibu, California. He was testing a new electric bike in the courtyard of his home when the accident occurred, sources said.

“And everybody knows that you’re in trouble
    Everybody knows what you’ve been through