Everybody Knows…

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, Phase 1, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

625 Responses to Everybody Knows…

1. TrumpPatriot says:

WE KNOW

2. Oh my gosh. Leonard Cohen!!!! My favorite!!

PERFECT!!!!!

• jello333 says:

Leonard Cohen told his family, in his final days, he was confident Donald Trump would be elected president of the United States.

The Montreal singer-songwriter’s son Adam recalled the prediction at Saturday’s Juno gala dinner, where his father received a posthumous artist of the year prize.

Cohen’s son says the notion of Trump winning seemed “absurd” to everyone around his father.

“He was one of the only people I know, who had the most absurd prediction that anybody in my midst would dare have: he predicted Donald Trump was going to be the president of the United States, which of course made us all laugh hysterically.”

They assumed the medical marijuana he was ingesting clouded his logic, he says.

“He was stoned out of his mind,” Adam says. “What did he know, we thought. But it turns out the old man was right.”

Cohen died in California a day before Trump stunned his country and the world, defeating Hillary Clinton.

3. dmvargha says:

Great song. He was so, so right.

• Margot says:

I’ve always considered that song one of the most, if not THE most depressing song I’ve ever heard.

• spoogels says:

Bob Dylans latest 2 songs have also been prescient

Bob Dylan – Murder Most Foul

• Islam_Is Islam says:

@spoogels: Thank you!!! I didn’t know of this Dylan piece. I was thinking just the other day of the mass gaslighting perpetrated as millions watched in November ’63.

• jazzbogie says:

There was no gaslighting back in November 1963. They had not yet perfected their psy op technique. The gaslighting came later with the magic bullet theory and the Warren Commission. At the time it was all going down November 22nd and in the days that followed everyone thought Johnson did it or corrupt government officials in Dallas or Castro or the Mafia or the Soviet Union or J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI or whatever, but it never occurred to anyone that it was one lone gunman especially after he was conveniently killed. They sold that later.

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

I don’t.

Or do I?

• jmclever says:

You probably know WAY more than the willfully blind in DC or the too busy to pay attention electorate. PS. It is not the fault of the working middle class that they are barely able to keep up with their own survival to pay attention to the granular details of the DC Corrupt Elite Oligarchy. That is by design and the fault of MSM for abdicating their responsibilities.

5. California Joe says:

Okay, then please tell us, Sundance?

6. beach lover says:

This warms my heart. We’ve waited so long.

7. 4sure says:

Does this mean SD has now informed everybody he set out to contact and they now know all the details of the coup? So now, we just wait for the hammer to drop on those in picture. And they will end up behind bars and PTrump approves and knows.

8. Skidroe says:

Man! Already can’t sleep at night. Got this feeling deep down inside, a real gut feeling that something BIG is about to happen. Don’t want to miss it. CAN NOT WAIT!

9. CHILLS,.
    Cold, and oh, so very HOT.

10. Got243kids says:

Everybody knows… none want to see. Those that see it… WEEP!

Lord have mercy on our souls.

11. hocuspocus13 says:

…and THEY KNOW
    😉😉😉
    EveryBody Knows!

12. kimosaabe says:

cryptic

13. jmclever says:

Pancake lunches make for interesting conversations, don’t they?

14. Del Parker says:

Leonard Cohen’s final tour first nite in Dublin w the Premier of Ireland in the audience…

15. mrsqt says:

One by one, Lord. Until there are none.

Godspeed, Sundance.

16. Shooter Six says:

“Everybody knows, it’s now or never.”

17. Linus in W.PA. says:

Well…cryptic….but OK!!

A great weekend of 16U Tournament Softball in Youngstown OH, and 13U Tournament Baseball outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

Let’s rumble!!!

TRUMP 2020! Like your life depends on it……..

18. Sparky5253 says:

Love Leonard Cohen. Perfect song for taking down the coup participants. Watching the rats apoplectic scurrying will be a thing of beauty.

19. cheering4america says:

“Everybody knows that the war is over, everybody knows that the good guys lost.”

Man that doesn’t sound good. Still reading here (and elsewhere) all day every day, and I’m not sure what I actually KNOW.

20. Luz Maria Rodriguez says:

I absolutely know.
    Yee Haw!

21. Sentient says:

I’m anxiously awaiting the revealing of the Judas, just like Biden’s anxiously awaiting finding out who he picked as his running mate.

22. OffCourseNation says:

Everybody who has been paying attention and is sane knows, but is America still a majority paying attention and sane nation? And, if it still is, is it enough of a majority to make up for the coming avalanche democrat coming voter fraud?

We will find out November 3rd. Although with all the mail ins, including those from the cemeteries, it could be much latter.

• They cannot avoid it. Sports are a bunch of dog crap Marxist’s sucking up to China and denying the largest killers in the black community:
      1. Abortion
      2. People who look like them

Doc Holiday had a great line about the reckoning in Tombstone. I just don’t know it by heart.

23. Margaret Berger says:

Depressing song. We know, we have known for so long but getting everybody to know is the key. I want my family to know. I know they won’t accept it. They will continue to lie to themselves.

• huecowacko says:

You’re not alone, i have certain family who will not accept the reality of disclosure.

• Cam Heck says:

I have felt for some time that the first “Big Ugly” expose needs to be the pedophilia. That will sicken even the dumbest democrat voter. Then, once you have their attention and they are digesting the truth about their Demoncrat heros, roll out Obamagate and the rest of it.

• Better do it quickly. They’re already trying to normalize it.

• Cam Heck says:

My daughter (22 yo) is a typical, age appropriate, idealist. ( Pro choice, black people are to be glorified by virtue of their skin color etc etc) My husband and I however, speak freely to each other around our adult children about what “we know “( soft red pilling, if you will) and this morning, I received a link to a you tube video made by someone I assume is a former democrat called Marcus Roberts, who has almost 500K followers. Mr Roberts runs in the A list circles, and explains at great length and with considerable shock and disgust, that he has discovered that pedophilia runs rampant throughout Hollywood and politics (he NAMES the Clinton foundation) and that ” you all don’t like Trump”, but that Trump is in fact the one attempting to clean it all up and that he will soon expose the whole thing and that the nations will be shocked at the names involved and the extent of the crimes.

So this is what I’m talking about- start with exposing the rampant pedophilia. Arresting big names to get everyone’s attention- Tom Hanks would be a great. Even CNN and MSNBC would cover it. Then, while the nation is riveted in united horror, move to the politicians, and while there, out Obamagate ( “Well, we were throwing people in jail anyway, so we thought we may as well clean this crew up too. It’s all related, overlapping and intertwined anyway. Oh and BTW, did you know these same people have been using federal data gathering mechanisms to enrich themselves for years ? It’s really a massive and disgusting horror, and I exposed it all ” ) I think this explains why POTUS said we may not see him for a while- if Mr Roberts is right, it will be YUGE.

• Islam_Is Islam says:

@Cam Heck: John Paul Rice agrees and even points to the Uni-party at about 12:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebMKVMRNFZw

24. WSB says:

One if by Land, SD. Message received.

25. nats1mom says:

how frickin appropriate!! EVERY BODY Knows! Thank you Sundance! Truly amazing!

26. Sundance and/or fellow Treepers,

Does anyone have any insight on the Joe Hoft article correlating Trump’s recent cryptic comments with a possible HUGE move against the deep state by Trump, Barr, and Giuliani?? That along with the recent raids at the Ukrainian linked Miami and Cleveland raids. It seems that dog hunts. I’m curious what anyone may think about this.

27. Patriot1783 says:

“Everybody knows….it’s now or never.”

28. Rodney G. Graves says:

The Truth will out…

29. jmclever says:

I noticed that the swamp pic is the p.o.’ed version instead of the smug version.

30. I am the Gregman says:

I don’t like the line “the good guys lost” in this context.

31. ShainS says:

Heh. Don Henley covered this song — I thought he’d written it!

It doesn’t matter that everybody knows; what matters is when everybody comes to blows … November 3 will be the last election in the USA, regardless of who wins.

32. Mrsgiggles44 says:

Yesterday a unit of Minnesota National Guard was called up for duty at GITMO. Made the nationa news.
    Maybe this is nothing, but I pray there will soon be a full house there.

33. marko says:

release the Kraken

34. sunnyflower5 says:

Everybody knows it’s coming apart
    Take one last look at this Sacred Heart
    Before it blows
    Everybody knows

35. WhiteBoard says:

take one last look at this sacred heart (uniparty) before it blows apart. Everybody knows.

take one last look at this uniparty before it blows. Everybody know. Thats how it goes.

Take ONE LAST look.

36. dissonant1 says:

Wow! And I used to think Leonard Cohen was depressing (albeit a genius)! Thank you so much SD. Continued best wishes!

37. flatwesttx says:

You have my attention good Sundance!

38. jleonard14 says:

I’m afraid it’s “Everybody Hurts” by REM…sorry to say.

39. texasooz57 says:

Wow. Just. WOW.

40. Margot says:

I’m not one of those who waxes rhapsodic about Trump all the time. Like most of us, he’s got feet of clay. But DANG IT, I was one of the ones who elected him and he’s my President and I resent the hell out of these folks who have worked to deprive me of my vote. And that’s an understatement on my part. I’m furious. When I think of that sanctimonious, fatuous Rod Rosenstein talking about the importance of the “continuity of government”, there’s a red mist that gathers before my eyes.

• cheering4america says:

That “continuity of government” is just another way to describe the “Deep State.” They can’t be fired. They describe themselves as “legion.” And they are the very heart and soul of The Resistance.

ONLY if President Trump is reelected and we can get a majority in the Senate AND the House is there any possibility of getting them de-unionized. This is our only chance, ever.

Someone should have asked HRC if she lost would she accept the results of the election; I too am tired of what they’ve stolen from us with their years long resistance/lawfare/obstruction/fishing expedition.

• adagio54 says:

Really? If you are not waxing “rhapsodic,” Margot, perhaps you should take another look. Yes, President Trump is human; however, he is the most righteous human of our time. Who else, name one, who could do what he has done? Who else would give up the life he had, lay his life and his family on the line? Who is the better person? I believe with all my heart, mind, and soul that Donald Trump was chosen by God for this gargantuan task because no.one.else. could have done it.

41. Del Parker says:

First we take Manhattan. Leonard Cohen Live Dublin 2008. First nite Final Tour…

42. Conundrum says:

Very intrigued by situation with Burr.

When they went after him for insider trading they also named others. Now Burr seems to be the only one of interest. It is almost like the others were part of a cover story.

I have heard they wanted Burr’s phone. Seems he has been hidden away for a while now…long enough to give up a lot of names and info.

Wishful thinking? Maybe but….

• fred5678 says:

Hidden away in the isolation ward for thorough interrogation?? Fingers crossed.

I note he has done NOTHING in past 3 1/2 years in the way of legislation or other public pronouncements except help to shield the Coup members.

43. Bogeyfree says:

So I assume based on the PT thumbs up image and the thread title, Everybody knows

that this means….

Sundance has connected with President Trump and he has ALL his truth and evidence documents?

Roger that?

44. MakeAmericaGreat says:

I think Durham is about to wrap things up. If he’s locking in on Brennan, he’s probably near the end.

The unmasking investigation, however, I’m not so sure about (how far along it is). When I see Weissmann and others encouraging DOJ operatives to resist helping Barr (and others) because “it will interfere with the election”, that concerns me.

The unmasking information could shut down both Biden and Rice, even if just indirectly.

Really hope that investigation continues and is finished before the election, and I hope Barr and his guys can let the “resisters” know they are obstructing justice if they try to stall.

• Some old guy says:

Agreed. It’s quite rich coming from him, isn’t it.

• David A says:

Maybe, just maybe the big ugly reveal is all connected to the fascist marriage of the globalists and international corporations. I say this because big pharmacy was part of P Trump’s communication almost seamlessly tied into his stepping out of the public view for a time.

By forcing a level playing field in the global pharmaceutical industry, President Trump is dealing with a trillion dollar industry right there.

There are many ways to skin a cat, and, as with the border issues, I have noticed that our President when blocked in one direction, simply and dauntlessly takes a different tact.

45. hrmfc says:

Sundance, I said a rosary for your intentions just now. I hope my prayers, humble as they are, bring you peace and protection. Thank you for seeking Truth.

I want a conclusion and justice but I dislike these guessing games of “who done it.” I would hate to be someone loyal to President Trump and to read how I was perceived and judged as a traitor.
    I am honest enough to know there are far too few.

God’s will, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.
    Jesus Christ, I trust in you.

46. Bogeyfree says:

Well this DOJ forfeiture release seems to suggest they know……

By the way, how long is PT staying in NJ?

• The Boss says:

Asset forfeiture makes perfect sense. So does the freezing of bank accounts. So does economic sanctions. I see an economic Operation Overlord in the cards. This is the first front.

Imposing tariffs and renegotiating trade deals were the opening salvos. Taking the money, the properties and the ability to transact the business of sedition and treason off the battlefield is the invasion.

Then, add in the second front – pedophilia and organ harvesting charges, and we have the atomic bomb. What follows is total destruction and unconditional surrender.

I think this would qualify as something big. That I can tell you.

• C2C says:

Kolomoisky & PrivatBank are part of the Hunter Biden Ukraine Burisma mess

• mayflowerchild says:

Doesn’t the President usually take a 2 week vacay in August? I know Obama-the-spy used to go to Hawaii every year for at least a week.

• kaste668 says:

Did you notice one is in Louisville, Mitch’s home town?

47. trialbytruth says:

Well my money’s.in the pool,. my resources have been offered and now I wait to see what my role.will be God speed Sundance God speed all. Tonight I pray for God’s.protections, God’s wisdom and God’s grace. Love to you all may we all feel the gentle reassuring hand of our Father.

• BuckyBadger says:

Thanks for posting trapper! I was just listening to this song earlier tonight before reading Sundance’s post.

Here is a live version with a Trump sized crowd of deplorables!

• FrankieZee says:

I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life. That is exactly what Trump was thinking when he came down that escalator.

• jello333 says:

Early Genesis fans: “Oh no! Gabriel’s leaving! It’s over, no way anyone can replace Pete as lead!”

Collins: “Hold my beer.”

• ChuckE says:

There’s something solid forming in the air
          And the wall of death is lowered in Times Square
          No one seems to care
          They carry on as if nothing was there
          The wind is blowing harder now
          Blowing dust into my eyes
          The dust settles on my skin
          Making a crust I cannot move in
          And I’m hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway

• jello333 says:

If I was forced to listen to only one of them, either Gabriel or Collins, I’d go with Gabriel. Especially his solo stuff like Solsbury Hill, Don’t Give Up (w/Kate Bush), etc. But I still can’t believe how great Collins turned out, seeing how he was “only” a drummer… and 99% of the time those guys can NOT sing. 🙂 (By the way, my favorite Genesis song ever is sung by Phil… Trick of the Tail)

• lotbusyexec says:

This is now the rage with many YouTube listeners — the twins are actually quite good. The premise of the show is these to young rapper loving brothers listen and react to “old” music from the past — really cool! This is them listening to the above song and watch their reaction to the drumming

• permiejack says:

Thumbs up. I feel this song is apropos.

48. Judiciary says:

Not to be Debbie Downer, and considering the source, yesterday NPR reported “Brennan has been told that he is not a target of Durham’s investigation.” The article does reveal fears that Barr is planning an October-type surprise even though he has promised not to do anything to influence the election. As to the latter, revelation of a coup attempt is more important than any election, in my opinion.