August 7th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1296

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,031 Responses to August 7th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1296

1. citizen817 says:

2. sunnydaze says:

3. Seen the movie ? Know how it ends ? shhh don’t be a spoiler ….let it be a surprise !

4. New Biden Campaign Theme for stealth VP pick

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. Lucille says:

Judge Rudolph Contreras (Well, well, looky here…our old FISC bud involved with the Deep State persecution of General Flynn)….

Obama-Appointed Judge Dismisses House GOP Lawsuit Against Pelosi’s Proxy Voting System
    By Cristina Laila – Published August 6, 2020 at 7:26pm

9. gda53 says:

Isn’t this NRA thing another example of how the Dems keep shooting themselves in the foot?

“No cops, no guns, no family. We’re coming to demean you and take all your money.”

Catchy phrase for a successful Presidential campaign?

10. A2 says:

The annual CCP rodeo has begun at Beidaihe on the shores of Bohai sea— sun, surf, plotting and planning by the red princes. There was speculation it might be called off, speculation ran from the plague to Xi facing troubles 😂. Nope, the first day was an opening act by invited academic running dog hardliners. The scholars from the top universities who advised for a hardline on Hong Kong and just about everything else touching foreign policy. Xi had his opening act to scare the Wobblies.

Here is an explainer:

Here is an excellent look at the hardliners driving recent PRC policy👇

Tomorrow should be interesting. Watch this space.

11. citizen817 says:

12. A2 says:

I’m having a sometimes 3 hour delay before my posts show up. I know about the complaints and why with the WP update. And the Herculean effort of the admins to go fishing in the bins However, for some reason on the last Presidential open thread everything seemed normal. Now delays. I am also getting ads in Chinese for applying for a green card, or buying property. Very funny. I keep cleaning my devices, but seems to no avail. Also I can’t scroll it keeps jumping or won’t load properly. Probably my end of things.

Just a note in case anyone comments on a post I made. My reply is by a slow boat from China.🤣

13. PaulCohen says:

14. citizen817 says:

Dinesh on the media propagandists

15. nimrodman says:

Watching Enemy of the State (1998), the Gene Hackman movie

It centers around NSA surveillance capabilities: phone intercepts, bugging, satellite tracking and imagery, field agent operatives, etc

Released 22 years ago

Back when NSA used these tools – you know – for tracking Will Smith

NOT for overthrowing Presidents

• Back when movies were great.

• warrprin1 says:

⬆️ Probably where these traitors got the idea in the first place.

• PS says:

What makes you think they WEREN’T already spying on candidates in the 1990s?

Telecom was being digitized in the 1960s and 1970s, long before the internet. Look up the T-3 Multiplexor, which is how long distance phone calls actually worked. Until then, phones had to be literally “tapped” (line splice with recorder in the middle). The “metadata” was how your call was being routed for long distance calls, really to track data for customer billing (the usage toll that opposed toll-free).

What was missing was cheap affordable & accessible storage. Tape drives had existed since the first Univac computer in the 1950s, and could store 2GB per physical tape by 1986. Auto Tape swap machines existed by this time.

FISA was put in place in the 1978 (Thanks Carter). By Bush Sr in 1988, I’m sure it was thoroughly corrupted.

Putting it all together, all the elements for spying on candidates existed by the 1990s. Maybe it wasn’t as timely to get data back, it wasn’t as fancy, didn’t record everything yet, but the opportunity was there.

• Chokdii8888 says:

Yes i enjoyed “Enemy of the State” movie. It was set up as a Part 2 of the 1974 movie “The Conversation”, with the same actor, Gene Hackman, playing the same character in both movies and talking about the events in the older movie.

• fred5678 says:

I watched “Seven Days in May” yesterday – Thursday – for the n5th time.

Now THAT one is SCARY!!!

• WSB says:

Nim, have you ever seen ‘The Conversation’?

• hawkins6 says:

nimrodman:
      Is this a clip of the video that angered you a few days ago about the Trump campaign. It is an unfortunate interview and the jackals have spread this video widely and each has over a million views.

You wrote—“He’s losing on Coronoavirus, esp the latest ramp-up of positive detections..”

He should also mention “Recovered cases” to balance Total Cases or present cases and divert some of the blame where it justifiably belongs–on Governors like Cuomo.

• nimrodman says:

no, it was a daily briefing I watched live

• nimrodman says:

I was aware he did an Axios interview but didn’t watch it

saw a listing for Axios show on my cable screen guide but didn’t watch it there, either

I’m not much of a video watcher, I’m much more a reader when it comes to news

. I keep TV on in the background and listen with one ear while I browse and comment here at Treehouse

If something interesting pops on, I’ll give it attention but more of my attention is to Treehouse and a couple other news web sites

16. CovfefeBerserker says:

Our (We the People’s) lobbyist has been spending a lot of our donation $s flying around the country, briefing the critters with our demands, and our leverage to bring desired action.

If you want our lobbyist Sundance flying all over briefing more critters, you know where the DONATE button is! Time IS of the essence.

17. chamomine says:

FACEBOOK SHUT DOWN THE #SaveTheChildren HASHTAG,
    CLAIMING THE POSTS GO AGAINST THEIR COMMUNITY STANDARDS.
    A MOVEMENT WHICH SEEKS TO END CHILD TRAFFICKING
    IS BEING SILENCED.
    LET THAT MARINATE.

18. FL_GUY says:

I see where the Obama judge that originally worked to screw Gen. Flynn is busy covering for the lawless D-rats:

Every judge that does not uphold the Constitution should be removed. That one document is what Makes America the greatest country on Earth. Only EVIL people want to get rid of it.

19. chamomine says:

During universal lies, telling the truth is extremism.
    — J. J. Orwell.

20. Skidroe says:

I get so frustrated that I just want to grab my ka 74 and open my front door and start firing. All this crap has me watching old reruns of Bonanza and Gun smoke. I don’t want to forget but they are counting on that we will. Benghazi, fast and furious, the IRS scandal, Awan Brothers, Clinton emails, uranium One, The DNC server, Wiener laptop and so much more have just been shoved under the rug. Americans have a tendency to forget quickly and move on to the next scandal. WE MUST STAND UP ! WE MUST NEVER FORGET! WE KNOW!

• warrprin1 says:

They miscalculated and made one enormous error. They locked us out of our customary routines – and gave us lots of time to watch what they’re doing, and to remember what they’ve done. Stupid move.

• Dixie says:

I hope we can make them pay for the big chunk of our lives they have obliterated. Some of us can’t afford the time lost. None of us, children included, can afford the anxiety filled chaos.

(Yesterday I was babysitting for someone else’s 7 year old. The video game on her phone showed that her dog (part of the game) was surrounded by a green cloud which she said meant the dog had coronavirus.)

21. Patriot1783 says:

Never forget that the democrats are responsible for the murders in Benghazi and Seal Team Six:

22. A2 says:

Have I been banned? All y posts about the PRC never showed. Almost 5 hours.

Let me know.

Thank you.

23. Did anyone catch POTUS saying we may not be seeing him for awhile? He has some very rich enemies…

24. borwarrior says:

We know Lindsey McCain is transparently sketchy! That’s a given.

With his kabuki show hearings, is he throwing shade over Rosenstein and Yates because they have FLIPPED?

Or throwing shade because they ARE DOJ/AG life long Card carrying deceptions and the powers that be are protecting them??

Hoping for flipping!

25. A2 says:

I don’t care if you have banned me. I’ll keep posting😆 many folks are interested.
    👇👇

WeChat, and the party watches you
    Whether you’re living in China or have left the mainland for foreign shores, there is one universally accepted reality: you’re being watched.

By GRAHAM LLOYD

Excerpt:
    “ Whether you’re one of the billion-plus people living in China or one of the tens of millions to have left the mainland for foreign shores since the turn of the century, there is one universally accepted reality: you’re being watched.

President Xi Jinping’s oft-stated desire to achieve the “Chinese Dream” — the so-called “great rejuvenation” of his nation — might be the mantra of the Chinese Communist Party at home, but it also demands that the country’s mighty diaspora, spread right across the globe, is kept in check.

And in Australia, as in so many other countries with significant numbers of Chinese migrants, Mr Xi’s most powerful weapon is WeChat. The social media channel has been described as a complete digital “ecosystem”.

26. A2 says:

Ok la👇 Puppet Lam has spoken

I’ll keep posting

27. A2 says:

👇👇

I’m still posting….

28. Dora says:

29. Chokdii8888 says:

New York City, Upper West Side, what a mess. See pics in this article. Homeless drug addicts and sex offenders put up in luxury Hotels by DeBlasio.. Residents seem to be waking up to the consequences of their vote.

• Publius2016 says:

the SCANDAL IS DHS!

75% of the funding for this INSANITY COMES FROM FEMA!!

Why should US Government pay for luxury hotel rooms for homeless people and why should any local government place homeless people in high tourist high business areas???

this sounds like 44 relocation policy…

• Ellen says:

Karma! No, they will not wake up. Residents of the UWS would vote for Joseph Stalin if he was running against a Republican. Believe me, I know.

• Ellen- sad to say your are right.
        I have a good friend (not sure how much longer I will be able to say that due to her politics) who lives in the UWS and I think she feels about Comrade Deblasio the way that I feel about our President Trump. The scum can do no wrong in her book.
        Meanwhile, she is an older woman who lives alone and is terrified to go out of her apartment.

30. A2 says:

I have no way to contact you. If you have banned me pleas e post a message here. If not, then an explanation why my posts do not show.

• WeeWeed says:

Several were piled up in the trash, A2 – sorry!

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

We see you A2.

Calm down. A lot of us have had problems recently and Sundance and Adrem have both extensively explained why.

• Peoria Jones says:

A2 – I’m seeing your posts just like I do every morning, so you’re obviously not banned. But I cannot imagine that all these posts about your issue (as well as demanding an answer) on the Presidential Thread is going to be popular with the Mod’s.

Many (if not most) of us have had problems, and the Mod’s have their hands full. They have requested that we not continually clog the threads about the posting problems. You’ll survive this. 😉

• A2 says:

As I posted, I understand. Not criticising the admins, but I’m having problems and I can not contact them except here. Don’t know if it is from my end or the WP end. They have now fished me out. So as I have said, thank you in advance. Don’t need any more chastising. I am not alone obviously, see citizen’s post on the first page.

31. Chokdii8888 says:

This picture shows large crowd of WH staffers watching President Trump board helicopter bound for Ohio. Why? And in Ohio the president spoke of having very rich enemies and “maybe you won’t see me around much for a while”

• henry says:

The fox is going to ground?
      Must be an extremely serious and reliable threat?
      Maybe piglosi isn’t all talk after all and is truly pushing a coup with upper brass?

Or maybe just preparing for mass arrests when Durham releases his kraken?

• Redzone says:

It almost seems like they know PT won’t be back to the White House for awhile. Couple this with what he said in his speech about people not seeing him for awhile and something is up.

• spoogels says:

Tit bits here?

• icehole6 says:

Prayers for protection. May no harm come to POTUS. May all the evil ones plans backfire spectacularly.

• Robert Smith says:

Why not watch a helicopter leave? The big boss is leaving for a bit so it’s like a vacation.

Of course, indictments would be more likely to drop when he’s out of DC just because…

32. Chokdii8888 says:

Funny Video of Obama Lies interlaced with him missing the basket again … and again…

• Chokdii8888 says:

No more spying on citizens hahaha what a hoot. Maybe the campaign could use this vid. It is slick and has Obama talking about spying when he is on campaign trail. Thank you “SocialistMop”.

• flapjackEd says:

Did you note the weasel words? 1. Only “ILLEGAL” wiretapping would be stopped. If it is lawfare-legal, carry on. 2. Only “if you are not suspected of a crime”. How low is that bar to hop over?

• DeWalt says:

Hard to jump in those skinny legged mom pants.

33. flapjackEd says:

Once again, I cannot “Like” any comments. I was in the trash bin for days, unable to Like or Reply. After communication with WordPress and Ad Rem a couple of times (trying to avoid bugging the hard worker(s)), things appeared to be working again. Now I cannot “Like” again. Each time I press the “Like” button, either nothing happens, or I get a little empty pop-up window momentarily, but no “Like” occurs. I am testing now to see if I can “Reply”. Anyone else still having issues?

34. Chokdii8888 says:

Oh oh. More video clips of Obama talking about spying on Americans. This shows Senator Obama vs Pres Obama. These clips of Obama ironic now we know Obamagate.

35. Publius2016 says:

Seeing school pic from Georgia warms the heart!

if Walmart Target and liquor stores are ope, then schools must open too!

Teachers are “front line” workers like the police, firefighters, nurses and doctors…this is a War against an invisible enemy: Globalist Deep State Think Tank Black Ops!

• Free Speech says:

My wife’s a teacher, and with the guidelines the Georgia Department of Health is putting on schools, they’ll be all virtual within a couple of weeks. As a matter of fact, my wife has spent her first couple of days of pre-planning learning how to do virtual classroom in preparation.

If anybody (student, teacher, other employee) tests positive for covid, everyone at the school who was within 6 feet of them for more than 15 minutes has to go home for 10 days, EVEN IF THEY GET TESTED AND ARE NEGATIVE. You can imagine how long on site schooling is going to last. The football team has practiced one day, and then been shut down twice because of this phony baloney covid testing. And for clarification, I’m not saying covid isn’t real. I’m saying it’s been shown that the covid tests call a multitude of things ‘covid’ that may just be a common cold.

• Publius2016 says:

crazy!

CDC guidelines treat China virus like “ebola” when the science shows its more like a “bad flu”

whats more damaging for young people: sports in sunshine with friends or internet in the dark alone??

• thedoc00 says:

It is just not GA. There are enough scared and willfully uninformed parents that the school districts here in TX will use polls to decide and on 7 September (the end of the trial period) the numbers will say virtual school ALL year, or at least until 21 January 2021, the miracle will occur if the democrats win. The scare mongers are unleashing a new disease that is emerging on its “normal” periodic time table and Wave 1,000 of the China Virus is about to start again. Also, every student who goes to school will marked down as a positive test result, no matter if tested or not.

The little Christian School, where 3-year old my grand daughter is enrolled, is completely paranoid about being inspected and shut down y the city or county. They have a zero tolerance standard and will turn any child away on school day with any symptoms and ask the parents to withdraw them from the school if parent purposely send them to school sick.

The assault on schools hits multiple democrat targets at a single blow.
        Working parents and their employers suffer.
        Working parents who are business owners get ruined.
        Supports Mail-in or remote voting.
        Continues to Disrupt or cripple employers who need staff on-site to function.

• Robert Smith says:

Teachers don’t think they’re frontline workers because they don’t want to go back.

They should be pushing going back with appropriate safeguards and drop the SJW demands. But they don’t want to.

36. spoogels says:

President Trump Makes Cryptic Remark at Ohio Speech: “I Have a Lot of Enemies…This May Be the Last Time You’ll See Me for a While”

WHAT DID HE MEAN?

Please pray that Pres Trump stays safe

37. TwoLaine says:

Feds Will Not Bring Charges Against Rep. Ilhan Omar for Marriage/Immigration Fraud
    7 Aug 2020
    by Ann Corcoran

““This was clear marriage fraud and immigration fraud, that’s a fact.”

(DHS insider with knowledge of the investigation)”

Read more:

38. Perot Conservative says:

There has been a recent blog, a 10-part series, going over Durham and his famous Boston FBI takedown. It might be written by a relative of Connelly. The details are too much for me, starting from zero.

The writer claims that Durham stepped into someone else’s setup (another lawyer). And that he relied upon a lot of crooks and murderers to take down (and paint) a picture of ONE bad FBI rogue cop. So he seems to be implying Durham doesn’t walk on water.

I don’t know his background, didn’t a lot of notable investigations go nowhere? Is Huber 2.0 possible?

More reason why I’m glad Sundance is bringing light. … I guess the Swamp could say he’ll interfere w their prosecutions? …

And then there is Paul Sperry’s update.

Real Clear Investigations, Paul Sperry

“In addition, Durham’s agents have been slowed by an avalanche of subpoenaed electronic media, including emails, texts and direct messages, “which are incredibly difficult and time-consuming to sort through,” Swecker said. Such evidence is not limited to FBI, Justice and CIA officials.”

39. Publius2016 says:

comedy continues!

notice yahoo has locked comment sections too!

40. Perot Conservative says:

A new “homeless” hotel Covid setup in San Francisco was being used to cook up meth.

41. TwoLaine says:

Everyone should send Leo’s and Ann’s articles to the DHS & DOJ and ask why it is OK for “immigrants” to commit fraud in the USA and be allowed to get away with it? We gave these people everything and they stole from us and lied to us. They should be out of the country yesterday and never be allowed back.

She should be removed from Congress immediately.

42. StuckInBlue says:

Dear American Businesses – Do not believe, ever, a single positive COVID test result on an asymptomatic employee. See Ohio Governor Dewine for details.

43. Jimmy R says:

Absurd insane thing about our current times #34,572: The Democrats are mounting an anti-racism campaign against President Trump, who is not a racist bigot, by running Joe Biden, who is a racist bigot.

44. CTH Fan says:

Why are we seeing so many clips of the Obamas on our Presidential forum lately? The President of this country is President Donald J. Trump.

We are after all “The Last Refuge”. Just asking.

• Publius2016 says:

personally prefer to not see 44 anywhere as Weather Underground 2.0 BLM Antifa SJWs all come together to “fundamentally transform” our country…the reality is 41, 42, 43, 44 were all Globalists Deep State…most likely all bought and paid for…

43 putting in Chief Globalist Roberts must be recognized as one of the most damaging selections in US History…the most recent ruling against the First Amendment has allowed Dimm Governors and Mayors bankrupt businesses everywhere!

• henry says:

I agree. Donald Trump is the President. All the others are has been swamp scum and guano. Especially the msm “annointed one” and his vacay junky TDS depression gender denial fashion diva……

Post the obasshole crap on any other blog.

• lol. I’ve spent over 12 years ACTIVELY avoiding yomama speeches/statements.

I don’t click on them here, either.

45. old sneakers says:

Democrats are under the direction of Soros and Xi, both of whom HATE America and want to see it absolutely destroyed and obliterated. Democrats agree with this, so treat them accordingly

46. convert says:

So Mayor Ted Wheeler finally comes out and condemns Antifa for (again, as they have tried to do for weeks) blocking the entrances and setting a police station with the police still inside. He says they must stop this behavior because they are providing Donald Trump with video that’s going to get him re-elected, and if they don’t want to help President Trump, then they should stay home.

In other words, he would have no prob with them burning a few dozen cops alive if it didn’t help Trump…👀

47. burnett044 says: