Some Have Had Ten Years To Think About Their Answer…

Ten years ago I asked this question: Where would you choose to live…

….safe or free?

As we live today it is remarkable how this image encapsulates the world around us.  Those who demand control over liberty are doing their best to remove the foundation of our freedom.  We each have a choice to make…. I choose to live; and there is no time of consequence so important for all of us – than to make a decision right now.

I will grind the bones in my hand to make Lady Liberty a rib.  No cost is too great at this moment.

St. Crispin’s Day ~ Henry V

[…] If we are mark’d to die, we are enough
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmorland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say “To-morrow is Saint Crispian.”
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say “These wounds I had on Crispin’s day.”
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester—
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Communist, Coronavirus, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to Some Have Had Ten Years To Think About Their Answer…

1. Me too! Freedom is the ONLY choice.

2. Fred Osteo says:

Lets ride.

3. Genie says:

Cowboy up, with or without your bandana.

4. IV-Vigilante says:

The fate of the world, at this point, will be determined by events – not by winning the argument.

• Green Bucket says:

Agreed. Right now our generation is being called upon to put our personal needs aside and stand up for America so that she may continue to remain free! I pray there are enough patriots willing to do what it takes to prevent the slide into socialism and communism.

Remember, the American Revolution was fought and won by just 30% of the population, and we will do it again. Thank you, Sundance, for rallying the troops!! Stay safe

• flatwesttx says:

When and where is the meet up?!

• flatwesttx says:

When and where is the meet up?!

• Michael Fox says:

Actually, Bucket, I believe it was only 3% of the colonists that fought against English tyranny, thus the foundation for the name of the current Three Percenters group in our nation.

Some info from their website:

HISTORY
        In the mid-1700’s, the British colonies of North America had many reasons to be disgruntled with the British Empire and the ruling class in England. Recognizing that things would get worse before they got better, many amongst the people banded together to push an ideology they all shared. This ideology identified and acknowledged that every person has from birth certain rights. These are not granted by any authority other than their Creator. The limitation or denial of these rights is defined as tyranny and oppression. These bands of people worked together to peacefully resolve the abuses of their government, but recognized that peace was not a guaranteed solution.

Eventually, an idea was coined of having “Minutemen” available at a moment’s notice should the King’s tyranny show up in their town, on their streets, or at their door. These Minutemen would meet, train, and prepare to defend themselves, their family, and their townships from an ever encroaching empire. It is from these Minutemen where the 3% name originated. It is a rough estimate that only 3% of the colonists were actively fighting in the field against British forces at any given time. Today we recognize with this 3% in being that we will be the last defense to protect the citizens of the United States if there ever comes a day when our government takes up arms against the American people.

3 PRINCIPLES OF THE THREE PERCENTERS
        All Three Percenters must abide by the following principles. Anyone who cannot accept these principles as a self-imposed discipline are not welcome in this organization, nor should ever consider themselves a part of the Three Percent movement.

1. Moral Strength – Knowing what is right and wrong and acting accordingly. Being trustworthy, truthful, and holding high values and principles. Strength to stand up when something is morally wrong.

2. Physical Readiness – Physical readiness is defined as the ability to meet the physical demands of any task in order to accomplish the objective at hand. There are some III%ers that have disabilities that prevent them from meeting physical demands and for these there is an exception.

3. No First Use of Force – “Don’t fire unless fired upon”. We are not the aggressor nor antagonist. We are purely defensive and only as a last resort.

OUR GOAL
        The goal and main focus of ‘The Three Percenters – Original’ is to get patriots to network, prepare, and petition together on a local level. We intend to provide a framework and guidance that ‘The People’ can use to make positive change in restoring the founding principles of our Constitutional Republic. We plan to leverage incorporated fail-safes and laws to ensure success in preserving the Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

5. The Beardsman says:

Free. Hard stop.

6. merry says:

In the 1960s with the hindsight of WWI and WWII a Frenchman contemplating the next world war asked: “will it be Verdun for us or Dachau?”

7. jay says:

Freedom means the freedom to work. As long as we can work and keep what we produce, we can be whatever we want to be. What else is there?

8. StanH says:

We’re Americans by God, not sniveling weenies who are scared of their shadows. Get up before dawn, don’t come home till the job is done. Can-do attitude! Land of the free and the home of the brave.

If we stick together and mobilize all patriots of this country, WE WILL CRUSH THEM!

We have a country to save.

• montanadi says:

Stan H

I agree with you. If we stand together and mobilize we can and must win. But how do we do that? We need organization and communications. They will take away the Internet first thing.

Do any of you know we can do it?

• Irisheyes says:

What about using groups already in existence and organized, like Oath Keepers? They started back in the Tea Party hey-day, and have grown significantly. There are other groups as well. We don’t have to invent the wheel – just pull together!

Does anyone here in the Tree house have a connection with Oath Keepers?

• StanH says:

“The catalyst for what would become known as the Tea Party movement came on February 19, 2009, when Rick Santelli, a commentator on the business-news network CNBC, referenced the Boston Tea Party (1773) in his response to Pres. Barack Obama ’s mortgage relief plan.”

A simple quip on TV led to the largest political thumping in a 100 years in 2010. Look for that spark.

Side note: Yet another reason for the Wuhan Con, keep us cowering, as we are the ones that obey the rules/law.

• Michael Fox says:

“WE WILL CRUSH THEM!” 100% agreement, Stan!

You and Montanadi should read my comment above regarding the Three Percenters group.

And our own Sundance is probably in the top three percent of the three percent in our nation.

With genuine leadership like his, we’ve already won! We’ve just got to fulfill our call to action.

Our duty to God, family and country is not just an obligation, but a privilege and an honor.

There is no greater love than a man laying down his life for another.

9. elf4truth says:

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees…

10. DAVID CRAIN says:

Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges!

11. Linus in W.PA. says:

As Jimi said….”Straight ahead!”

12. William Schneider says:

Count me in Sundance!!!I am ready to ride captain. My ultimate captain is the King of truth and Peace.

13. Fromseatoshinningsea says:

We need the spark. The president put it on the line for this country, he is being lied to, misled by those who are supposed to serve him and us. They are tightening the screws of tyranny every day. We know what must be done. If what needs to happen does not happen we will be in a depression deeper than the 1930’s, Chinese 5G will be in place, China will call it’s notes trading our assets for its damages. China will own the US.

• Hans says:

No that’s not going to happen. Too many Ar15 and million of rounds.. no way China or the one percent will take our freedom.. the constitutional police will need our help.. the anarchy police chiefs will be devoured by their own. . .. the red portion of this great nation has everything it needs to survive.. Gas, Refineries, Food , Transportation. …. hello NYC.. what you offering for the greater good. BLM…

Think for a moment.. who is going to fight for the mayor of LA. After he threatens to cut of water and electricity.. How loyal do you think the police force is? to NYC La, Minneapolis, Atlanta… the police are backing President Trump.

Also the one percent can’t do sh—-t.they think they can…….. From where ..their walled mansions.. they need food , they need water.. set a siege to their property.. these people are really dumb.. look at 3rd world nations.. Mogadishu.. Somalia ,,war lords..

This country lived off script 110 years ago.. yes local script.. barter. There was no federal reserve back then .. we can survive without Wall st. Wall st cannot survive without us.

. if I have found out one thing in the last few months.. I learned …..that I don’t need a lot of things.. crooked politicians for one……one thing I will not live without is my FREEDOM. I’m all in. MAGA.

14. deeperinfo says:

some good people did something good: answered that question in a very public way!
    Speaking up and taking direct action against The New Abnormal.

15. Fred Witt says:

I made another contribution yesterday, Sundance!

16. DouglasR says:

I am posting this once again, like I did the other day. Hoping more people might see it and share. I think it is noteworthy. The historical reference and emotion are more in keeping with the current piece than the original post. Thanks

Get off of my freedoms!!

17. TreeClimber says:

I will go where God directs me to go. His bidding is not always towards freedom; several apostles and disciples spent a good amount of time in chains.

• Silver Sunday says:

My 3 year old grandson had a “school of hard Knox” swimming lesson today. When it was done I said “I’m proud of you”, he said a bit defeated “but I swallowed water”, I asked “were you afraid? he said “yes”. I said “You were afraid, but you did it anyway, that is why I am proud of you.”
      This day is filled with goosebumps, starting with Sundance’s Post and reading all the comments!!
      Courage is not the absence of fear!!! That is correct pardner!

18. TradeBait says:

Live free or die.

19. Margaret DiCarlo says:

20 years ago we had Y2K. Can we go ahead and call this Y20K?

20. lgstarr says:

Freedom from _________. Freedom to do _________. Freedom (a state of being).

21. CopperTop says:

Free if it’s me.

Harder question. Guarantee freedom for n to the x # of others with same guarantee yours WILL be taken from you? Me? I risked it for the many. Wound up free in the end.

Our POTUS essentially had faced this exact question when he ran. Divine intervention in his case and mine.

GBA. MAGA. KEG.

22. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Those who demand control over liberty are doing their best to remove the foundation of our freedom. We each have a choice to make…”

Pray for PDJT to have someone reveal to him the duplicitous and conflicted swamp dwellers in the FDA, CDC & NIH; if he doesn’t know already.

We don’t know everything he knows and all decision makers often have to make decisions that will please some and not others.

As far as the Coup against him goes, he has had much more time for battle plans in confronting that, than this Wuhan virus dung that has plunged the social and economic life of this country into a cesspool.

(Just say “NO” to masks and “social distancing”)

• Dutchman says:

IMHO,
      STOP seeing the trees; see the FOREST.
      Whu-flu, muh russia coup, doug floyd/BLM foolishness, GND, transgender foolishness, abortion on demand, AND Maganomics trade reset;

Its ALL part of the forest. Travon Martin and Cruz shooter were the inevitable outcomes of a policy initiative started under Obama, which had the net effect of encouraging “young men of color” in engaging in felonious behavior, by shielding them from any consequences for their actions.

Its all part of the whole; a sustained, intentional plan to destroy America.

See the WHOLE board, is ALL connected.

• WhiteBoard says:

i see a message in your post of stopping fights with people. and focus fight against the specific people stirring trouble in our country.

• Dutchman says:

Exactly. I don’t hate CHINESE, I hate the CCP.
          I don’t hate EUROPEANS, I hate the buerocrats of the EU, which I view as EU-CCP.

I don’t hate ‘libertards’ as they are deluded, manipulated into TDS.
          I hate those who deluded them, the Davos crowd of Globalist Uniparty Conmunists, who are attempting to destroy America, and US.

• Pale rider says:

Leaving work walking behind a group of healthy men all had large thick masks, one a complete head sock. I’m asking, “why” a mind so deceived that this is normal? (Many others)
      The fight for many was over before it even started, that’s how millions die. I often asked that question, “how did millions just die when they were the majority?”
      I just did my training on masks and the proper use, OSHA standards. What a joke to see people with these home made masks. The number one issue is, cleaning before use, then fitment, no facial hair or obstruction, Proper filter, no exertions, and oxygen above 19%.

• joshashland says:

19% ???

• Blue Water Fox says:

OSHA standards 1910.134 Respiratory Protection. I advise everyone to dig into it. Lots of info. As someone who was trained in respiratory use for thirty five years.The home made mask is a big joke. Answer for joshashland. 19% oxygen is a confined space requirement.Less than 19% requires supplied air. Under 19% oxygen you die. On a side note I would like to know what the protection factor for a face diaper is?

• gawntrail says:

Minimum 19% oxygen CONTENT in the air. That is very different than whatever the healthy percentage is for oxygen saturation. And you’re talking about confined spaces and respirators, not normal environments and filters. Not that any of it is necessary as it relates to the current scare, but, we should not inject info that is incomplete or wrong.

23. bosscook says:

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. – Galatians 5:1

24. Lady in Red says:

I choose FREEDOM.

25. ncxplant says:

I have a 34 YO Palomino and 31 YO Sorrel… haven’t been saddled up in a while… but we are ready to Cowgirl up for you Sundance!!

26. BigDeeTX says:

When I joined the Army, I swore to protect the Constitution. When I left the Army, I didn’t un-swear my oath.

Even as an air crewman, we did a LOT of infantry training. Why? Because when you get shot down, guess what – you’re an 11B. That training will never ever, ever leave me. I’ve put tens of thousands of rounds through many different weapons in combat and training. I still practice. I pray for peace, but I can feel the “old me” stirring. When it’s time, it’s time.

• ex101st says:

A bunch of us took the same oath. Many of us are older now and not in peak physical condition. The snowflakes should realize that back in the day we fired for record out to 300 yards with open sights. Some of us were/are really good at it. While our eyesight may not be as good as it once was, we have these wonderful inventions called scopes that will make up the difference. We prefer to be left alone to pursue our own happiness, unless we are pushed too far. The left does not want to experience the kind of wrath pissed off former soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines can bring. I pray it does not come to that.

27. Shooter Six says:

“Aye, weel, here’s tae us.’ ‘Wha’s like us?’ said McGilvray.
    ‘Dam’ few,’ said Forbes.
    ‘And they’re a’ deid,’ I said, completing the ritual.
    ‘Aw-haw-hey,’ said Daft Bob and we drank.”

― George MacDonald Fraser, The Complete McAuslan

28. DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

I’ll do whatever Roy Blunt asks me to do.

Roy? Roy? Speak to me, Roy!

29. jumpinjarhead says:

That is largely why I chose to move to a pretty remote rural area 20 years ago (county without a traffic light in its governmental seat, very large stone and steel vehicular-resistant gate at the end of a mile long, dead end single lane gravel road that gets blocked with fallen trees in heavy storms, from gate 1/2 mile gravel road to my house centered in 50 acre of woods) with absolutely nothing in common “socially” with my “neighbors” (nearest is 3/4 mile as the crow flies) except a desire to be left alone.
    Zoning is something for townfolk so we live intermingled with mostly single wide (and very old) trailers and widespread poverty in this totally agricultural county. We do not “go out” to eat or the movies and going to a bar or “club” is not even in the radar as we live in an area where booze is not served.

All that is fine with us as we see that as a “cost” (everything we do in life involves choices that can be see as costs in a cost/benefit analysis) we are gladly willing to pay for our freedom.

We came as refugees from a tony upscale gated neighborhood in north Atlanta that, prior to the crash in 2007 was filled with very well-to-do 30 somethings, mostly working in “tech” with flashy cars and superior self-absorbed attitudes.

In contrast, we were 50 somethings and from a military background where one was “ measured” not by possessions, but rather your rank and what you wore on your left chest.

As a result, we were quite miserable and feeling very “unfree.” When my beloved dog was run over in front of my house by one of these people, drunk after happy hour at the neighborhood pool going at least 60 on a 25 zone, we decided freedom was better than the “safety” of our prison neighborhood where one could be fined if your trash can was visible from the street.

We have NEVER looked back.

30. umr_engnr says:

For those who want to stand up, but are having problems with sign theft, like I was, here is what I did to dampen the sign stealers’ spirits. I used one of these heavy duty metal sign frames, and haven’t had any problems since. Place a 2×4 on top, use a 3lb hammer, and pound it a foot into the ground. I did get a liberal on camera in the middle of the night trying to yank it out of the ground to no avail. It didn’t even budge.

No longer silent … Vocal Majority!

31. Nonniemae says:

Free! Safety is an illusion for children and perpetual children.

32. texasooz57 says:

The freedom that we have enjoyed in this nation was bought with a lot of real blood shed by soldiers past on the battlefields. To honor them, I will also fight for freedom.

33. SickOfItAll says:

Sundance,
    The two links to explore the art aren’t working.

34. I choose freedom! However, the people that choose safety do not believe in my right to make that selection and there is the problem.

• bosscook says:

Bingo. Yesterday, (yet again) I had a mask wearing hysterical obese woman yelling at me for not wearing a mask. I changed my usual response from “none of your business” to “do you want to have a conversation about masks? Cause I have a lot of facts to lay on you. Or do you just want to tell me what to do?” She fled. They all flee. No one wants to talk, they just want to command. Once the collective “we” decides enough is enough, it will be a short war. None of these “safe but not living” people are up to the fight.

• WSB says:

Love this!!!!

• amjean says:

I was at a Star Bucks on Lake Cook Road northwest of Chicago and
        there was a sign requesting one to wear a mask in the drive thru; then,
        after I placed my order, the “barista” said, “Don’t forget to wear your
        mask when picking up your order! (picking it up in the drive thru)”.
        I told her I didn’t have my mask with me and that I thought we would
        be six feet apart. She said “Okay, please remember next time!

35. laurie c says:

I choose Liberty over the illusion of safety. No such thing as 100% safety, never has been & never will be.
    Having been in a situation where I was forced to walk on eggshells for years, I can testify that it kills one’s spirit & will to live. For me it took God, many years & determination to heal to overcome that.
    I, for one, prefer to die defending the cause of Liberty for ALL than to become enslaved for “safety”. No one gets out of this life alive.
    IMO what is playing out is the climax of the age old war over Free Agency – the right to choose. All of us are being drawn into the fray in some way. Everyone will have to make the decision whether to be free or be enslaved. Remember, when the chips are down the devil will not support his own. Satan is the father of all lies & will try everything to take away your light & freedom to choose.
    I encourage you to put on the Armor of God to withstand the Adversary.
    Good overcomes evil when all is said & done. Let your light Shine & be not afraid.
    Buckle up, ya don’t want to get bucked off. It’s gonna be a wild ride.
    God Bless all of you.

• herebouts says:

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26 KJV
      I am happy for you!

36. sickofitallme says:

Sundance,
    The two links to explore the art aren’t working. Also problems posting. Then I try wordpress and problems there as well.

37. Mark Hoffman says:

I think we’re gonna go. I hope we don’t go quietly. A Russian friend of mine has pointed out that the natural evolution of things like this is never pleasant.

38. SickOfItAll says:

Sundance,

RETRYING TO POST as my screen name added a me at the end. Strange.

39. pyromancer76 says:

Not so helpful: (Just say “NO” to masks and “social distancing”)

Say no to bad medicine and harmful doctoring; charge bad doctors with harming patients. Have yourself ready with proper meds if you should come down with any symptoms. Keep yourself safe and strong for the battles ahead. East VA Medical Center as one plan, so does DrBeen (Mobeen).

Know the research and preach it everywhere, especially to all “authorities” you know.

Fight for schools and businesses to open. IMO, not wearing mask, as unnecessary as masks are, does not advance the purpose of returning to normal and prosecuting those who lied while Americans died.

• Jan says:

The Democrats are coming undone. I have never heard so many lies & doubling down in hatred in my life. And they say this crap with a smile on their face.

They deny the violence & destruction as if it’s us who are lying or committing the destruction.

So we are now faced with how we will respond because if you’re living in smaller cities or towns, like me, the Democrat Communists are already in our midst if they are not already governing us & the anarchists are moving our way.

What about you living where the city/town is in control of power & water utilities? The Republic of Boulder controls our water. They have been trying to acquire Excel’s power equipment, supposedly to convert all power the city & its consumers uses to renewable energy sources.

I never thought that American governors & mayors would use the control of utilities against its citizens to control their behavior. And yet here we are.

Fortunately, we have 2 generators if they shut our power down. I’ll have to get some water back up.

I envy you guys out in rural areas. Everyone take care & prepare for what’s coming. I am ready to protest against our Communists anywhere!!

• Jan says:

As a side note, we started traveling & camping 3 or 4 years ago where we started staying away from our home for 4-6 weeks. We turn the water off when we leave.

Everytime we’ve come back. Someone from the Republic has been out to check that we haven’t somehow changed the meter to not register water consumption and/or installed a different water system.

40. ukdeplorable says:

Freedom is the only choice!

41. friendlyredneck says:

There is ONLY ONE CHOICE !! Freedom !!

42. Raised on Reagan says:

This recent article written by General Flynn could have been authored by Sundance.

43. Susan collins says:

Sundance, thank you for always saying the right thing at the right time ❤️ I won’t get on the train.

44. Akindole says:

WRSA, earlier today.
    Fitting.

45. Marygrace Powers says:

“Live free or die—Death is not the worst of evils.” General John Stark

Live Free or Die: The Story of General John Stark

Jon Hersey January 04, 2018 Audio PDF In Spring 2018/

“Noting that some of America’s worst enemies during the Revolutionary War had come from within in the form of “powerful British faction[s]” working toward the “subversion of our liberties,” Stark recognized that it was “by having good sentinels at our outposts [that] we were apprised of the danger.” Without the brave writers and activists who first rose to defend freedom—without those who raised the alarm and alerted their countrymen—American liberty may have perished without a fight, gradually and absent all resistance. So, Stark continued, “These are my orders now, and will be my last orders to all my volunteers.” He commanded those who were to carry on the responsibility of safeguarding liberty to maintain vigilance, to stay alert, “to look to their sentries.”

Stark ended his letter with a toast that will forever affix him in our minds as an embodiment of that quintessential American virtue: independence. His tribute to those “who had not learned the art of submission” was, “Live free or die—Death is not the worst of evils.”

Here’s to General John Stark and to all who hold “that undisciplined freemen are superior to veteran slaves.”

“Without the brave writers and activists who first rose to defend freedom—without those who raised the alarm and alerted their countrymen—American liberty may have perished without a fight, gradually and absent all resistance.”

Above excerpt could apply in 2020/ It is our responsibility to safeguard liberty, to
    maintain justice, and to stay alert and to follow the bravery of those willing to lead.

THANK YOU sundance for ALL YOU DO 24/7/365 – GOD BLESS YOU.

46. Og Oggilby says:

47. 2ndbearflagrevolt says:

Waiting for a date and time… I’ll use some vacation time no problem. Boston tea party was about taxation without representation? I’m being taxed to high hell and I really do not feel represented since this local government lockdown transpired. It can’t be too much to ask us citizens to hop on a plane, drive and assemble for a day or two. No violence just a massive, massive gathering showing true nationalism. Get a 100k people somewhere right?? Maybe the media could still hide that somehow lol, not sure.

48. trnathens says:

Luke 21, from the King James Version:

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
    8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
    9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
    10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
    11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
    12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.
    13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
    14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
    15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.