August 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1293

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,171 Responses to August 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1293

1. burnett044 says:

OAN ..on Biden VP

• guru1966 says:

Very interesting! Gives me a little comfort that this might be the reason for the continued delay of action by Durham.
      Good old fashioned 2D chess is sometimes the best.

2. wxobserver says:

So here’s something interesting in a sidebar kind of way. Just released texts between Smuck, Smirk, Strzok and Page are being used to point out Page’s dislike of BLM. Great, let’s get her cancelled over at MSNBC. Another one of those rogue torpedos just doing it’s job.

But there’s something else interesting in the exchange.

Near the bottom, Smuck says:

But I did sit and stare at the portrait of Elliot Richardson staring at me. It’s next to the portrait of Eric Holder, which is wildly offensive.

It’s clear that he despises one of these two past AGs, but which one? Since Elliot had the guts to stand up to Nixon during the Watergate scandal, I would guess it is Richardson who he idolizes. It would appear that Smuck (and likely his cabal) despised AG Holder. Perhaps that was already known, but it’s news to me.

Here’s the Just The News article where I found this:

And a direct link to the text messages:

Click to access PageBLMTexts.pdf

• TheWanderingStar says:

FBI agents need comfort dogs? How droll.

• louche9 says:

I interpret it, the way it’s written, that Richardson is the “offensive” one. It’s also an interesting window into personality types: fragile snowflakes needing “comfort dogs” while at the same time being power junkies who want to pull the levers and work the controls forever and ever. DC needs to be broken up.

• wxobserver says:

I agree about the snowflakes. If you’re right about whom they despise, they are hypocrites too. Here they are, in their minds “standing up to” a sitting President, while they are simultaneously despising Richardson, who in some sense did the same thing.

• wxobserver says:

Checking the dates on the texts, this was still during the campaign so the part where they’re “standing up to” Trump is in the future. But that would not make them any less hypocritical.

• Louche9:
        My interpretation: ‘I ( Peter Srzok) find it offensive that E. Richardson (whom I don’t admire) is placed right next to E. Holder, whom I do admire.’ In other words, the placement of photos is what’s offensive, not any particular photo!

• Doppler says:

Here are the portraits of the past AGs. I think what Strzok found offensive was that Holder’s portrait was next to Richardson’s. https://www.justice.gov/ag/historical-bios

These comments: “everyone made it through and nothing TOO terrible happened” plus, “Maybe its Midyear post-partum. Gotta find something at work to motivate me.\n\nYou?” Something else like Crossfire Hurricane? Proof of political motive.

Anyone know who/what they-re referring to with: “my State DS counterpart,”
      “Also comfort dog stopped by unannounced today because the handler thought we needed it!!!!!/U000f60a”
      Page: “That’s really awesome re the comfort dogs. I’ll have to have Andy thank them. Which handler?”
      “I didn’t get a chance to ask about the BBs.”

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Free Speech says:

Doug Jones got in on vote fraud, end of story. The smearing of Roy Moore was merely cover for the Ds to accomplish it by ballot stuffing in Birmingham and Montgomery. Alabama is as deep red as the Northeast and West Coast are deep blue. This was like a Republican getting elected Senator from Vermont or Washington state.

• Robert Smith says:

If Roy Moore had issues for Democrats why not Biden?

• guru1966 says:

I know many of my fellow Alabamians were gullible and fell for the one-two punch of:
        1. Moore is a pervert (not true)
        2. Jones is an old-school Yellow Dog Democrat / moderate (also not true).
        In the immortal words of Pete Townsend… they “won’t get fooled again”.

• PinotNoir says:

29 Oregon counties voted PDJT in 2016, 8 for hildabeast one of those 49/51. There is no deep blue West coast in Oregon. Four cities are blue, one of those is burning.

4. tds247365 says:

I know many have criticized the digital promotional efforts by the Trump Campaign’s re-election efforts. Yes, this effort has become a clown show.

It was bad enough getting the “guilt trip” donate more money texts on my cell phone 7-8 times a day. I had to ask them to stop.

Now, they have ramped-up the email solicitations to an annoying degree. Yesterday alone, I received 12 emails asking for money. As much as I hate to do it, I am opting out of the barrage of “guilt trip” solicitations.

I’ve sent email back to them explaining that the tact they are using is a turn off, but of course, I receive no reply. If anyone here has any contact with the Trump re-election team, please let them know they have carried this campaign donation promotion too far, and it needs to be throttled a bit.

• jaxnix says:

Really, how hard is it to ignore them and delete the message? I receive several a day – and ignore them. Contributions are on my timeline only and I don’t give it a second thought. Delisting them is a fine solution for you.

• tds247365 says:

Was really looking for someone to reach out to the PDJT campaign about this. I really could care less about your opinion that I should ignore and delete the emails and texts.

• gda53 says:

Seems like we could care less about someone coming here to complain and then being rude to another commenter.

Perhaps you’re just here to cause trouble and strife?

What would that make you?

• RednorBlue says:

“Was really looking for someone to reach out to the PDJT campaign about this.”

Why do you want someone else to fix your perceived problem…reach out yourself since it bothers you so much. There is an old adage, “if you want something done, do it yourself”.

• Justin Green says:

Delisting them doesn’t work. They put you on numerous text lists and stopping one doesn’t stop the rest. A minor annoyance. I’m also a monthly automatic contributor to Trump. But being put on numerous separate email and text lists is a bit much, especially when “delisting” or “unsubscribing” only removes you from one at a time.

• lotbusyexec says:

I started ignoring them because I have and do donate THUS I believe they are being robo called out by some dem hack to piss us off. Just a hunch because I do not PDJT was EVER that aggressive and/or obnoxious. Has the handwriting of a liberal demoncrat. Just my two cents 😉

• Rob Allison says:

Saw an article the other day that people are getting really tired of the texts. I get 5 or 6 most days. I just ignore and delete at the end of the day. I also agree with others here who say it’s on my timeline when I give. I try to remember that it costs the campaign nothing to send the texts and emails and every time they send them out if they get even a few donations it adds to the coffers to help them.

• Landslide says:

I had to block the texts (Coming from multiple phone #’s) and unsubscribe from the emails. I was getting about 20 per day.

• Walt says:

There’s a very simple solution to this but it’s not retroactive.
      I have a hard rule about only giving my email address to individuals, never to business’ or groups.
      If an email address is “required” to donate (or buy a product), it’s a deal breaker for me and I tell them so.
      Everyone now has been conditioned to give up their personal information on demand and you have to retake control.

• tds247365 says:

It’s my business “nospam@….com” account.

• vikingmom says:

I have a specific email for “sales” related requests…I don’t give my personal email to anyone who is not a friend.

• rixsix says:

I have 2 email accounts, one is kept private and secured and the other isn’t. The one that isn’t is used when there’s even a remote chance that it could be abused and what’s nice about it, it’s a free email account from Mail dot com, it’s spam filter is pretty good too.

I also treat my phone number like my social security number. I don’t give it out just because it’s asked for. I will give a fake number. I get very little spam phone calls and no spam text.

• bshaw7369610 says:

TDS, do you donate to other candidates and charities? I could explain to you how all this works but it would take too much writing. The short of it is, if you are donating to other groups then your name is getting rented or exchanged by those other groups even if you haven’t donated to Trump in while. You eventually over time will fall off his “house” file and then you will resurface when his team goes out and rents more data from one of the other candidates or charities you donate to.

If I were you I would look for a contact for whomever is running PDJT’s digital campaign. And once you find it, contact them and ask them to add you to their do not solicit file. Tell them you want your name flagged as never to be contacted. But also make sure to tell them you don’t want your name rented out or exchanged either. That way you won’t get solicitations from other groups either.

Unfortunately, once you donate to a cause they own your “donor” information and they trade and sell that data daily.

I work in political/charitable fundraising here in DC. Your data is constantly being sold and purchased once you donate to a cause or candidate. You have to get a hold of whoever is handling his digital campaign and tell them to flag you. I know the direct contact info for his mail campaign, but I don’t work with anyone in the digital field. Sorry I could not be of more help.

OH! One more avenue you could take is to contact the DMA (Direct Marketing Assocation) and have them add you to the national DO NOT PANDER file. That should get you off all DM mailing lists.

• tds247365 says:

Right. I have never or never will donate to the RNC, but they got my nospam email address and spammed me with tons unsolicited emails. I had to cut them jerks off.

• WSB says:

Try Breibart.

• Eric C. says:

Well gosh, I’m gonna vote for Joe Biden now! I’d rather have a bumbling idiot that wants to destroy our economy and send all of our jobs and technology to China. That’s way better than someone who send too many text messages 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Tds, if that is your biggest problem, I would say you’re in good shape.

The country is having problems due to TDS, this is a nothing burger….

Interesting user name, unless it is your initials,
      Which would make the beginning of my previous sentence……yep a nothing burger.

• RetiredEE says:

I recommend being very careful of the email requests as most of these are PACs that may or may not have any relation to the Trump campaign. I suspect some are actually democrat PACs or groups trying to get the unaware to throw money at them. Always check who is sending the email. Never use the link in the email for donations. Go to the web site directly. I’ve seen several with Donald Trump as the From field but looking further they are a PAC or some unknown group. Go to their web site and verify. I recommend strongly that everyone find valid campaigns or PACs and donate to them only. I have spammed any message that threatens and have found several that have no description on their site as to who they are or how donations are being used. BE CAREFUL. The other side is pure evil and using any and all subversive methods.

To repeat, many if not most have no connection to the actual Trump campaign even while using his name in the email. Replying to these emails will not result in any action since the replies are simply dumped in the bin. Just my thoughts.

5. wtd says:

‘That’s awful.’ Lisa Page’s FBI text on Black Live Matters conflicts with her new employer MSNBC’s embrace of group. | Just The News

6. wtd says:

When racial justice becomes lucrative: Al Sharpton scores $1 million annual compensation | Just The News

• Free Speech says:

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. How is Durham going to charge anyone on FISA falsification when his own Department is publicly clearing them? Sounds like it’s on to Phase 2 for Sundance and us.

• ms doodlebug says:

That is not what happened. It is wrong to assume there were no valid predicates just because the Woods files on these 29 applications were incomplete.

As the article states “The Department was able to resolve many of the potential issues identified by the OIG. The FBI was also able to compile Woods files for the 4 applications where an original Woods file could not be located, and the FBI was able in many instances to locate documentation to support a factual assertion either elsewhere in the Woods file or in other files available to the FBI.”

• steph_gray says:

If you flip this around, it could work in our favor.

Say the 29 questionable files turn out to be mere incompetence, but the single really bad and completely unverified file is Carter Page’s? That makes it a great deal more likely that the lies in the Carter Page file were intentional and criminal rather than negligent.

• ms doodlebug says:

That’s the kind of thinking we need! Out of 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, only one, the Carter Page file…

• serrafeena says:

I can’t get my head around this except to go back to the reality of beaurocratic cluelessness (per Sundance), driven by organizational self-interest, a dose of true corruption and a chaser of pick-your-battles. Now that we’re all years into this, it’s really hard to find words anymore to express the depth of feelings each time this happens…the shock, the disgust, the cold anger. It’s so visceral now.

7. 8/4/20
    Trump for the WIN over BIG-TECH MEDIA POWER

Trump for the WIN over BIG-TECH MEDIA POWER

Watch for POTUS to impose a Federal CERTIFICATION FEE on TikTok for Deal-Initialization and Monthly Monitoring to cover
    • User Data Security,
    • Free-Speech &
    • Election-Influence Compliance!

[Art of the Deal as a “preferred substitute” for a Federal cut of the Price that TikTok’s CCP Owners receive] 😎

Imagine extending the process for ALL Tech Companies to avoid Lawsuits over
    • Compromised User IDs & Personal Data
    • Defamation &
    • Election-Interference. 😱

• thedoc00 says:

Major issue is WHO does the monitoring and who approves the criteria??? If it is trust Micro-Soft, then why bother with this show??

Does violation = a fine or decertification and ban/removal??? A fine would be useless.

The president’s fist instincts to ban and destroy were correct.

8. Bogeyfree says:

Curious what Sundance’s take is on the DOJ statement from yesterday that all 29 of the 29 FISA’s they looked at were properly predicated?

Amazing that from Adm Rodgers audit 85% were non compliant and yet under this review by Barr’s US Attorney there is a 100% compliant rating.

Seems pretty impossible. Kind of like Epstein killing himself.

I think we are most definitely going to need those phase 2 documents.

• Hans says:

Properly predicated means there was a valid reason to issue the FISA warrant.

The problem with those 29 warrants was the supporting paperwork. It was incomplete.. Woods file missing. Etc.. this has nothing to do with FISA fraud.. where certain parties (FBI Clinesmidt) altered an e-mail to renew a FISA warrant.

• allin4freedom says:

Being properly predicated is a projection. These warrants, as well as the Carter Page warrants, were legally insufficient as presented to the court by the FBI and they should have been invalidated, thereby causing the cases to be thrown out. “Fruit of the poisoned tree.” Had this been done, the Trump administration and the country would not have had to go through three years of hell. Sadly, AG Barr appears to be trying to salvage the reputation of the FBI and Justice Department. The attempt is a Sisyphean task; rather, burn it to the foundation and rebuild. Then we might trust them again in a quarter century or so.

• Two separate issues, the NSA abuse is separate from FISA abuse. Even within FISA abuse, this report did not address Trump campaign FISA in the 29 analyzed and nothing in this OIG report had to do with NSA abuse by FBI contractors.

• ms doodlebug says:

𝘛𝘩𝘦 85% 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 ‘𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵’ 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 4𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘴 – 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.

That was the spying…’oh, so Flynn talked to Kislyak…what ‘lies’ can be created out of that ‘fact’ to destroy his credibility and raise questions that will force PDJT to either fire him or be seen as colluding with Russians?’ The ‘fact’ is that Flynn speaking with Kislyak was a routine function of his job.

Carter Page – leave out the ‘fact’ that he was a CIA informant and it becomes the ‘lie’ that he was a PDJT conduit to Russian collusion.

9. wtd says:

Trump recovers $200 million Obama gave to failed solar plant

DOE reaches settlement over plant deemed obsolete before it was completed

• ms doodlebug says:

If you were keeping track of where the money was going, it was painfully obvious they were going to big donors to Obama’s campaign. They donated and Obama paid them back for their donations ‘plus’ a hefty thank you gift of taxpayers’ money.

10. TwoLaine says:

This past weekend I bit the bullet, took one for the team, and watched/listened to all of the myriad of free productions that were available On Demand on Jeffrey Epstein.

There are 8 with the name “Epstein” in the title, all about Jeffrey the supermax-pedophile. There are two thet are pending for 8/10, not aired yet, and 2 that were behind the paywalls of Fox Nation.

The timing and message is clear, from the 4+ I viewed (one is a series of 3 1-hour videos). They want to smear President TRUMP with this and AG Bill Barr. And Alex Acosta and Alan Derschowitz, who they call the President’s attorney, a fact which took place long after Jeffrey was captured, and only because of the shampeachment brought on by these same radicals.

There is major innuendo no matter where you turn. One simple example, they never say Bill Clinton without adding in TRUMP somehow.

11. lackawaxen123 says:

Are the daily positive infections Actually NEW Infections?
    I would argue that in fact looking at daily positive tests overcounts the actual “new” infections by a huge number …
    If you test positive what are the odds that you will get another test in a week ? pretty high since often you need a negative test to return to work or simply for your own peace of mind … so you come back in a week and bingo … another positive test … but you are not a new infection yet your positive test will be counted as if it is … and you’ll be back in a week for another test … it could take a month before you end up with the negative test you are looking for … but every one of your positive tests are counted as a “new” infection …

• Robert Smith says:

If I was positive and not working, I’d want to test every day because who knows when you’re on the downside. If I have a mild case it’s hard to tell. I could rack up a whole bunch of positives doing that.

Simply put the virus is going through areas that weren’t hit earlier. Viruses do that. Humans are social and it’s difficult to change that without destroying life.

• booger71 says:

A positive test is one thing…how many are actually sick even with mild symptoms is the crucial number. I would bet that number is low

• TheWanderingStar says:

Like! booger71, I’d like to see those numbers too! It’s amazing the fallacies you can discover based on the data that the govmint and/or MSM decide to show or tell you. They do not want to tell us the whole story. Same thing with ICU beds. I’ve yet to see my state publish the number of ICU beds taken by COVID patients. They only show ICU beds available. A lot of data is presented, but in my opinion only shows half the truth.

• LBB says:

My friend has family in Illinois who tested positive a couple weeks ago. They are making all 3 members test every two days, racking up 36 positive tests already.

What sticks in my craw is the recovered cases rarely ever advertised. Maybe someone has a site where that info is readily available. I know in Illinois case, since the biggest peak was earlier on, that we do not still have 177k active cases. I would the recovery count to be included in the daily briefings.

• Amy2 says:

We have a newly hired manager who was out for two weeks with Covid. She is still testing positive. She goes to different test sites to try and get a negative. How many times do you think she will be counted as a positive case, even though she is the same person?

• Robert Smith says:

Every single time!

• Fubu says:

I’ve read where they are asking the positive person how many people you are in close contact with and add those as probable positive.

Just had a friend die in California from septis and before they figured it out he was tested for China Flu 2 times. Both times he was negative but the autopsy still listed death as septis with probable cause being COVID 19.

• kiddno1 says:

An ICU nurse that goes to the same fitness center as I do said that when an elderly person tests positive they hospitalize them as a precaution, even if they have no symptoms. Then they test him or her every two days until they test negative, and each positive test counts as a new “case”. Thus, one apparently healthy person can count as one hospitalization and a half dozen or more “cases”.

Also, the CDC website says testing positive means a person has Covid 19 OR another coronavirus, such as the COMMON COLD.

Also, the most accurate test claims a false positive rate of only 4%. 52 million tests at 4% false positive equals about TWO MILLION false positives.

Yet the media and government agencies only talk about cases, cases, cases, without mentioning what is counted as a “case”, or about false positives. Many people are being scared and scammed BIG TIME.

12. wtd says:

Tucker Carlson: In a normal year, Biden’s VP options wouldn’t be qualified – VIDEO

• thedoc00 says:

Well of course Tucker. The current crop of crap proposed is even a crop of crap to the democrats for a purpose … draft Moochella Obama … and/or make any alternatives selected by the DNC Puppet Masters at the virtual convention to demented Joe B and this list of trash VP choices look palatable to lemmings.

• Rob Allison says:

I saw that episode of Tucker’s show and as soon as I saw it I disagreed. Tucker may think they are disqualified by some standard he has, but he also felt Trump was disqualified. Tucker comes from the position that people have to have certain credentials to be qualified to run for high office. Trump’s lack of political experience was something Tucker didn’t like, along with many others on the right who felt the same way. They couldn’t see that our founders set up the nation to be exactly what we showed when we elected President Trump. That is, willing to look at who, from the citizenry, could do the job. The founders didn’t want people to be lifelong politicians. All that said, the Dems have their own standards for what they consider qualified. The spelled some of them out when they said it would most likely be a woman of color. They didn’t publicly say the other things they required, but we can see it in who they are considering.

On the other hand, to us on the right, no one the Dems run for anything is qualified for it because we require candidates to be America-loving and Constitution-embracing and no Democrat is. Tucker’s monologue makes for good viewing, but it really is only saying that to people like us those choices by Dems are unacceptable.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

14. sunnyflower5 says:

• Robert Smith says:

No sound for me…

• bessie2003 says:

This was a big deal!

It’s amazing in looking back on all the great things that President Trump has accomplished during these first 3- 31/2 years of his Presidency, in the midst of the most horrific attack on our nation’s very foundation, he still gets these long overlooked and vital to our nation’s future needs pieces of legislation taken care of.

In the midst of feeling despair over what’s going on in my State of Nevada with a middle of the night one-sided complete revamp of our voting system, watching today’s Bill signing, and sensing the work and spirit that Sundance too is carrying forward in the midst of what he must have originally felt as a momentary despair when realizing the depth of what he discovered, to then find the spirit to proceed with what needs to be done in spite of the outer presence of evil –

I’m finally getting it. The speeches when the President was first running for office, and he would say never quit, never give up, when everyone else is saying “it can’t be done” all the more reason to keep at it, Winners never quit;

I’m learning; we’re all learning, this is how it’s done, this is how we take our nation back.

All the left have are tantrums ala ‘protests’ and statue topplings, middle of the night change the rules of the game legislation moves, and fear. Fear of the unknown boogie man. Nations aren’t built of fear; they are built on love, and we know the power of what happens when someone truly loves something.

Today’s Bill signing was a big deal.

• annieoakley says:

I still want Corey Gardener to do something to stop the hideous destruction going on in Denver and other Front Range cities and counties. He is also under a re-election challenge from former Gov and Presidential Candidate John Hickenlooper.

15. TJ says:

MSNBC Producer QUITS:

We Block ‘Diversity of Thought,’ Amplify ‘Fringe Voices and Events’

16. Bubby says:

FTA “The slow conclusion of the race, in large part because of the large number of mail-in ballots during the pandemic, is raising concerns about whether similar problems will occur in the November elections……The judge’s Monday decision will allow ballots that were received one to two days after the election date – June 23 – to be counted, so long as they are postmarked by the 23. Though, her order leaves room for ballots received as late as June 30 to be counted, if they are the deciding factor in the race….”They’re six weeks into it now. They have no clue what’s going on,” President Trump said Monday, echoing similar remarks he made on Friday. He called the race “a total disaster,” suggesting it should be “rerun.”….Election boards were overwhelmed by the more than 400,000 mail-in ballots that were submitted in New York City alone, which tops the number sent in across the entire state in 2018. Post office officials, who testified last week, said that the system they used to date mail-in ballots was not foolproof. Some ballots weren’t postmarked, making the judge’s order harder to enforce, and casting doubt on the ability of the office to handle an election involving hundreds of millions of mail-in ballots. ”

What we have to look forward to this November. Oh by the way Manhattan Federal Court Judge Analisa Torres is an obama appointed Federal Judge. Amazing how all these cases end up with a obama Judge setting a precedence for November!

• thedoc00 says:

Headed for it ain’t over until we say so law suits in conjunction with “voter safety” and “voter suppression” law suits in states resisting open remote and/or mail-in voting.

There is not enough time for the suits to be resolved via the courts, hence the DNC is going to file a “court order” delaying elections because of all the “new” problems coming to light.

• Treepers- as soon as you have a minute, please call your LOCAL county Board of Elections and ask them if they are planning to have in person voting! It is extremely important that you do this ASAP.

I called mine (Putnam, NY) and was told that yes, they are planning for in person voting. They are also looking for poll watchers and workers for the day of election. These are paid jobs and well worth doing as you can have a part in making sure your local election is on the up and up.

Maybe we can share information from around the country to see what’s happening in our counties. This is the best way I know of to insure that we will be able to vote in the usual manner. (Absentee ballots are fine- they are NOT the same as mail in ballots like the ones they are talking about in the article.)

• dallasdan says:

“…her order leaves room for ballots received as late as June 30 to be counted, if they are the deciding factor in the race….”

Of course. Knowledge of how many ballots are needed to swing an election is essential to making it happen.

17. HonorDefendBuckeye says:

FYI — Looked into a wikpedia site which lists the members of the “Republican Main Street Caucus.” This caucus well identifies RINOs. Recommend, if this group/site is new to you, that you go through the list of current and former members. It was extremely useful to discover what names are on the listings.

From the perspective of this voter, the GOPe(s) from my vicinity, that I have come to detest from the experience of watching their votes/actions/statements over the years, are all there.

It was near a revelation to see identified so many (seemed like darn near all) of the globalist lackeys and swamp lizards that have come to attention over the years. Gave insight into the strength of the GOPe, and a useful list for many names with whom I was not familiar.

This may be old news to many here, but thought it worth a share if you have not seen it. MAGA/KAG

18. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

This is what gets passed around by the bored, white, housewives supporting that movement.

19. TwoLaine says:

Nailed It!

Sandmann’s Crime: Smiling While White
    4 Aug 2020
    by Ann Corcoran

20. Tl Howard says:

Opinions, please?
    What is POTUS doing (2nd time) wishing that Maxwell woman “well”? Am I missing something?

• Beth02 says:

He was referring to a hope that she stay well/alive in prison.

• Tl Howard says:

Interesting. Do you think that’s what most folks think he means?

• InAz says:

No. The presstitutes are spinning the “wish her well” as President Trump was in deep with Epstein.

I think supporters of the President know what he means. To me it’s a generic statement to be diplomatic. The whore media attack the President as not being Presidential and when he is Presidential he is attacked for being nice to a horrible person.

Since President Trump came down the escalator to run for president he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t

• WSB says:

That’s how I took it.

• 813.52Ran says:

Perhaps that’s what The High Road looks like.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

What is he supposed to wish her? Death and destruction? He is not her judge and executioner is he?

• thedoc00 says:

Again, it is his pat (normal) answer to any questions regarding friends, enemies or neutral who have legal problems. It has nothing to do with surviving prison or even liking the person. It is a safe, “christian” and neutral answer to give to an ambush question.

21. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Spread VSG PJDT love to all around you!

If they receive hate, so be it.

Trump 2020 sticker starfish

Ad Rem I have a P.O. Box if anyone has some extra starfish that need to be released around Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.

22. BuckNutGuy says:

There is an old investment axiom that when a company announces their plans to build a new corporate HQ, its time to sell. Can we do something similar to the FBI?

FTA: What else is in the latest Covid Stimulus package? A new $1.75 billion HQ for the FBI,

Its time to stop spending my money on this crap and open up the economy!!!

• Buck Nut- RIGHT THE HELL ON!!

• jeans2nd says:

A couple three years ago Elijah Cummings had the perfect building in his district FBI could have rented, thus not requiring a new FBI building.

The FBI refused. Neighborhood too dangerous. True story – listened to that public hearing myself, Mark Meadows was running Oversight Cmte then.
        Surprised?

• Issy says:

jeans: “The neighborhood is too dangerous for the fbi.” That’s too funny and probably a good indication of what type of people are in the fbi now.

Instead of confronting criminals, they plot coups via text messages and have affairs with their co-workers. They are not the type who would inspire confidence they could hold their own should they run into the neighborhood toughs.

• BuckNutGuy says:

Like you Seneca, I own several small businesses. I DO NOT WANT another bailout that my kids will have to pay for down the road anyway.

Just get the jackboot of the state off my neck at let me either succeed or fail on the merits. I have a few of both in my history with the scars to prove it.

And like Jeans post below: Why not buy one of the HQ buildings and refit it OUTSIDE of DC from one of the hundreds of retailers that lockdowns have bankrupted. Idiots.

23. Friends- here is a truly great article about the effects of shutting down our saloons, bars, restaurants, churches and gathering places. This is the new Prohibition, no question about it, with a ten thousand Carrie Nations.

It is so much worse than we think. The only viable outlet for free speech has become the protest march. We have lost all the real fellowship, socialization and camaraderie that we used to experience in our daily lives.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/a_new_prohibition_is_silencing_the_deplorables.html#ixzz6UA7iOK7C
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

• lotbusyexec says:

Thanks Seneca the Elder – I love all that you share – going now 😉

• Remington says:

Seneca…Thanks for bringing this great read to our attention. Brings back fond memories of growing up in Buffalo where we lived this life in the ’50’s. The glue that binds us together.

• Remington- until someone points it out, we forget all of the good things that have been taken from us by the Demonics besides the bars and saloons:.
        Here’s a short list:
        -music and art including concerts and museums
        -weddings, engagement parties, baby showers, birthday powers
        -the fellowship of 12 step meetings like AA and NA that are vitally important to so many addicts and alcoholics.
        -Bingo, casino gambling-for many seniors this is what they look forward to every week. Just ask my 98 year old mother in law who is massively depressed because she can’t go gambling.

Look what the Stalinists have been able to get away with in the past few months with just the House!
        Look at the joyless existence they have in store for us if they ever get back into full power.
        Our President Trump is holding back the tide almost single-handedly. On our side we have the Deplorables and people like Jim Jordan, Sundance, Louie Gohmert, Sidney Powell, Gen. Flynn, etc. but the Republicans who are supposed to be manning the battle stations are nowhere to be found.
        FUBAR.

• Remington- another thing about the bars and saloons- the three main topics seemed to be politics, sports and religion (not sex).

• bshaw7369610 says:

They are afraid someone may have their “Beer Hall Putsch moment”. In a non Nazi rebellion way of course. As they are the Nazi’s that are looking to stifle a rebellion.

24. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

The sheep don’t get it here?

I’m leading them, but drink dad gum!

There are exemptions to mask order.

Most important is Difficulty breathing!!!

Doesn’t require Dr. certification!

Santa Cruz changed law to ALLOW OUR BUSINESSES to keep out people otherwise EXEMPT from mask use!

I thought the town would realize that we can show up in mass at one business at a time, a large mask less mass!

We just need to use our purchase power and support the local businesses that recognize some people don’t need to wear masks and nobody has the right to say anything about it!!!!

25. Can someone explain to me, how the -32% decrease in GDP was calculated?

Q2’19 = $21.33T, Q2’20 = $19.41T

• jaxnix says:

Some genius in the administration thought it would be good to express it annualized – and the media ran with it (they’re not the most mathematically astute group).

• If every quarter is 8%, then overall it’s still 8%, you just can’t add percentage together

• Hans says:

Yes you can it’s the MSM.. they can lie cheat and steal.. they have a get out of jail free card. Post Top Secret Data and nothing happens. Hello NYT..

Take a photo inside a sub showing nothing get a year in jail..

• Robert Smith says:

Public education?

• GB Bari says:

Ok..for all you mathematically challenged Treepers.

If you had 1,000,000 jobs and lost 9% in one quarter, then you’d have 910,000 jobs left. If you lost another 9% in the second quarter, you’d have 828,100 jobs left. If you again lose 9% in the third quarter, you’d have 753,571 jobs left. And if you lost 9% in the fourth quarter, you’d have 685,750 left.

So if you “annualized” a 9% loss from one quarter, which means you assume that loss remains steady across all 4 quarters, you wind up losing
          1,000,000 – 685,750 = 314,250 jobs
          or
          314,250/1,000,000 = 31.4%

Class dismissed.

• Doesn’t make sense:

Q1: expected 1M, lost 9%, 910k left
            Q2: expected 910k (not 1M now), lost 9%, 828k left
            Q3: expected 828k (not 910k now), lost 9%, 754k left
            Q4: expected 754k, lost 9%, 686k left

total; annually expected 1M + 910k+828k + 754k = 3.492M, left 910k+828k+753k+685k = 3.177M, total lost 314.3k, 314.3k / 3.492M = 9%

So the annualized rate should still be 9%

• GB Bari says:

No that is incorrect. Perhaps you might read this short but succinct explanation of how data is “annualized” :

• Still doesn’t make sense:

From https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, I see Q2’19 = $21.329T, Q1’20 = $21,561T and Q2’20 = $19.408T.

If we take Q2’20 vs. Q1’20, and using Equation 1 as mentioned in your link (https://www.dallasfed.org/research/basics/annualizing.aspx), the result would be -71.7%;

If we take Q2’20 vs Q2,19, the result would be -67.68%

Doesn’t make sense at all.

• GB Bari says:

You are making it far too complicated. It’s not that complex.

“Annualizes” simply means to show how a period (weekly, monthly, quarterly) statistic – in this case a loss – would translate into a yearly statistic (loss, in this case) if the same percentage of loss is experience in every period for a full year.

There is no magic to it; it’s not an “average”; it is merely a way to express the current period’s loss number as a full year’s loss if the exact same percentage of loss as the current period happens in every period.

And more importantly, annualizing a statistic has very little hard practical application or impact, because we know in this case that the percentage of loss or gain never stays the exact same from period to period. But… some folks prefer to convert every periodic stat to an annualized number as a means of comparison for other periods.

Personally, I find that using the annualized statistic merely serves to exaggerate the current quarterly statistic (and that applies either way – whether it’s a loss or a gain).

• mimbler says:

The media would have gone in search for the percentage units that made PDJT look bad, and annualized was the result.

26. Idea……..

Suggest this to all of your state/local Trump Re-Election campaign offices.

Put a Voter Registration person in every Gun Store in every district – Democrat or Republican. Volunteer to man the table and sign up voters and hand out Trump stuff !

27. sunnyflower5 says:

Taxpayers actually fund Drug Dens but we are prevented from taking and speaking about Hydroxychloroquine .
    Make Hydroxychloroquine available OTC like many other countries!

28. rondo123456 says:

Will anyone ask NIAD spokesmen LeBron James, Steve Kerr, Gregg Popovich and Adam Silver for their thoughts on the leaked Floyd footage? Will one of the media information ministers locked inside the bubble be allowed to query James, Kerr, Pop or Silver on this topic? Will one of the woke warriors on Dan Le Batard’s radio show run a poll asking whether the leaked video footage is funny?

The NBA, the NFL and Major League Baseball chose to drape themselves in Black Lives Matter symbols and view all negative encounters between black people and white people as examples of white supremacy.

Life is far more complicated than the race-baiting that gets retweeted and liked over Twitter. What happened to George Floyd is more complicated than the substance-less assertion that Derek Chauvin acted out of racial animus. Chauvin abused his power. His defense lawyers will argue he was baited into abusing his power by Floyd.

29. Liberty Forge says:

Important video on masks:

In this video, an OSHA-approved expert DESTROYS the mask narrative.

The video is 49 minutes long, and the information she is sharing is vital for everyone to hear.

Basically, the mandated mask wearing is killing people, let alone what damage and/or death will happen to children who are forced to wear masks.

The mandated mask narrative must be destroyed. It’s not only harming people — masks are also absolutely useless against this virus.

• Vic M says:

Liberty Forge,

Thanks for this video. I referenced it in a contact I made with the Republicans in the Wisconsin Assembly. I hope it helps them in deciding whether they will move forward to strike down Wisconsin’s recently ordered statewide mask mandate.

30. jeans2nd says:

Two massive explosions in Lebanon, right now. One so large it shook the city.
    It appears the Lebanese Civil War can no longer be denied.
    Prayers for the innocents.

31. rondo123456 says:

LEAKED VIDEO EXPOSES GEORGE FLOYD’S DEATH AS TRAGEDY AND RACE HOAX USED TO DIVIDE US

Will anyone locked inside the NBA’s groupthink bubble react to the leaked bodycam footage of George Floyd’s arrest and tragic death?

32. nwtex says:

33. islandpalmtrees says:

COVID-19 Dr. Zelenko: 150,000 Americans and Many More Around the World Are Dead Because HCQ Stood in the Way of Making Trillions (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft
    Published August 4, 2020

Dr. Zev Zelenko was one of the first front line doctors in America to come out and share his success with using a hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) regimen to treat and cure the China coronavirus.

SOROS AND I HELPED FUND THE LAB THAT CREATED COVID-19, WHERE IS JUSTICE?

34. nwtex says:

35. jeans2nd says:

Bannon’s War Room began its radio/podcast this morning with Dr Vladimir “Zev” Zelinski, the gifted GP in Monroe NY who invented the HCQ-Zinc-Apack treatment for CCP China Virus.
    Dr Z’s cancer has returned; Dr Z had stent surgery last week; nevertheless, Dr Z looks great.

Dr Z said HCQ could not be given FDA emergency use certification as only one treatment is allowed per emergency use declaration.
    If the HCQ treatment was FDA emergency-use certified, Fasci’s beloved Remdesvir and/or other expensive treatment could not receive the benefit of the Gubmint blessing for massive profits.

Far be it for me to denigrate profits, but doggone, not at the expense of 155,000 American lives.

Dr Z was verified by Dr Vliet Lee, a GP from Arizona, as well as Dr Yan, the Hong Kong resear whistleblower who came to the U.S., spoke with Fox and FBI.
    All three docs were on War Room Pandemic Eps 315 and 316, if interested (podcast up later this afternoon).

36. sunnyflower5 says:

Ban all Nutty Nancy Videos of her China Virus Pot Therapy
    Dr. Fauci —is Pot acceptable but Hydroxychloroquine is not?

37. cheryl says:

The Real Reason Democrats are Pushing for Mail-In Ballots

Under the 20th Amendment, the president’s term ends on Jan. 20 at noon. If a president & vice president haven’t been chosen by then, the speaker of the house becomes president.

38. Pokey says:

Here we are, right in the middle of week 21 of the 3 week shutdown to flatten somebody’s curves. The handling of this “pandemic” will go down as a more corrupt undertaking than even the Bureaucrap concoction of the Russian Collusion Coverup is turning out to be. Next up, the Mail in balloting scam that is part and parcel of the COVID-19 ruse. We have to destroy these anti-American jackasses in November or there won’t be any more real elections to vote in. The more we know, the more we know the Democrap Party are acolytes of Venezuelan style despotism.

Trump 2020 !

39. msidaho says:

I appreciate all the voting concern and election interference info posted here.
    I know the threats and fears are real and justified.
    Upthread i posted a link to an AmThinker blog about consequences if there are no election results by Jan 20 2021. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/the_real_reason_democrats_are_pushing_for_mailin_ballots.html
    I have asked this unanswered question before – HOW DID HE DO IT?
    Remember, DJT was not supposed to survive
    – getting the nomination
    – winning the election
    – the immediate coup attempt after swearing in
    – Muller SC dirty tricks
    – impeachment dirty tricks
    – KungFlu virus attack
    – continued shutdowns of the economy (which keeps growing)
    – and now – voter fraud threats and concerns

So, if we knew how our Great Lion managed to win the above – and much more not listed – any guesses on how we will win in November?
    Methinks it will not be anything we can guess at. Too much ‘oh, look over there … squirrel’ for me to believe we won’t win.

I am one of those who admonish ‘don’t worry, he’s got it’

• I read what the constitution says in that article and I am wondering, wouldn’t it be the new Congress that would decide, not the current? Not sure when new Congress sworn in.

• msidaho says:

If i am right (not saying i am) it may be a moot point.
        Many times i have come across the term ‘constitutional crisis’.
        What does that mean?
        What would have to happen for there to be a constitutional crisis?
        If we read Sundance’s cryptic comments, maybe what might happen is many elected congress critters will find no one wants to vote for them because of public disclosure of criminal actions?
        or maybe indictments?
        maybe before Nov 3 – or maybe they are not eligible for to serve or be elected?
        must my musings, of course …

• WRB says:

I am one of those who admonish ‘don’t worry, he’s got it’

This sounds like lousy advice.

How about call your local election office?

And for those in NV, protest very loudly and continuously in front of the officials’ homes. Treat these criminals like they deserve to be treated. The governor of NV should be quaking in his boots for this BS move of his.

40. Jimmy Jack says:

If you’re wondering why Karen Bass is. being promoted as a VP candidate for Biden it’s bc she sponsored House Bill 7120 to defund the police and bring in UN control via NATO troops of police departments in America. This includes quarantine centers.

Bass is also tied to O’Neill who couched for Butina.

This is a must read. Short and concise w links to verify all comments.

41. Jimmy Jack says:

Mandatory vaccines to be able to go back to work promoted by Rockefeller heir George O’Neill and published in the National Review.

O’Neill also supports Karen Bass (D-CA) possible VP pick.

42. The Boss says:

HUGE explosion in Beirut port. The BS story is a fireworks warehouse blew up. Don’t think so. Looks like some scores are being settled.

Also, more fires in Iran at various important facilities. There have been reports for weeks now from Israeli sources about suspicious fires and explosions in and around Tehran particularly.

Meanwhile, our useless media continues to lie to us about ‘peaceful protestors’.

43. sunnyflower5 says:

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Holds a Briefing

44. ohnoyoudonot says:

FBI raids offices in Cleveland building tied to Ukrainian oligarch – agents searched the offices of the Optima Management Group and have served search warrants in Miami related to a probe involving Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky

45. You kust neber know who is driving the bus, or who is under it.

First article yesterday. Frey is driving

In this article from June, walz is driving.

46. Nigella says:

Gotta ask… Anyone here hear about an interview the President gave to Axios? A bunch of “concerned” people are saying it was bad?

47. islandpalmtrees says:

3000 SOLDIERS DIED AND AMERICA DECLARED WAR ON JAPAN

Pearl Harbor attack, (December 7, 1941), surprise aerial attack on the U.S. naval base at Pearl Harbor on Oahu Island, Hawaii, by the Japanese that precipitated the entry of the United States into World War II. The strike climaxed a decade of worsening relations between the United States and Japan.

150,000 DIED WITH COVID-19 IN AMERICA, WHERE IS JUSTICE?