Monday August 3rd – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to Monday August 3rd – Open Thread

1. citizen817 says:

• OW21 says:

How Cute! Thanks for the laugh!

• Michael Fox says:

“I take you as my WAFFLEY WEDDED WIFE”

Citizen817, I rewatched the video from my first marriage’s wedding ceremony.

That’s EXACTLY what I mistakenly said during the vows.

Now I think I understand why she decided to become my EX-wife.

There just can’t be any waffling for a marriage to last.

• Michael Fox says:

“I take you as my WAFFLEY WEDDED WIFE”

Citizen817, I rewatched the video from my first marriage’s wedding ceremony.

That’s EXACTLY what I mistakenly said during the vows.

Now I think I understand why she decided to become my ex-wife.

There just can’t be any waffling for a marriage to last.

• Cynthia says:

Laughing in church is the worst! The look on the pastor’s face!🤣

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

I wish this word press glitch is fixed soon.

4. Garrison Hall says:

5. Lucille says:

HAPPY BENCH MONDAY….

Barcelona, Spain…

Moving Bench, San Francisco, CA…

Dubrovnik, Croatia…

Savannah, GA…

Minsk, Belarus…

Have a blessed day!

6. fionnagh says:

Apparently there are now “Republicans,” and then there are “Trump Republicans.” 🙂 Just voted here in WA state and will drop off my ballot tomorrow. (That’s as close as I can get to the “voting in person” experience.)

Anyone in other states have candidates running who’ve made the careful distinction of being a “Trump Republican?”

7. Deplorable_Infidel says:

An Apostle According to the Faith

By Pastor Ricky Kurth

In his epistle to young Pastor Titus, the Apostle Paul spoke of his apostleship in a unique way, saying,

“Paul…an apostle…according to the faith of God’s elect…” (Titus 1:1)

What could Paul have meant when he said that he was made an apostle “according to the faith of God’s elect?”

Well, the word “elect” means chosen, of course. When we have an election, we choose a candidate to be our leader. And when it comes to God’s elect, even the Lord’s enemies knew that He was God’s chosen (Lu. 23:35). You yourself became part of God’s elect when you believed the gospel and God placed you “in Christ” (I Cor. 1:30). That’s how it has always worked, in every dispensation. Isaiah identified the Lord Jesus as God’s elect (Isa. 42:1 cf. Mt. 12:18,19), but later identified believers in Israel as God’s elect (65:9,22).

But when Paul said that he’d been made an apostle according to the faith of God’s elect, that can’t be talking about the faith that we put in Christ to become part of the elect. Our faith didn’t come along until long after Paul was made an apostle, so he couldn’t have been made an apostle according to that faith. Whatever faith he’s talking about here, it must have existed before Paul was an apostle, and he was made an apostle according to it.

Here it helps to remember that the phrase “the faith” can refer to a body of truth, as it does when Paul and Barnabas “returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch…exhorting them to continue in the faith” (Acts 14:21,22). We see this same definition of the phrase “the faith” when Paul later helped some churches become “established in the faith” (Acts 16:5). In these verses “the faith” clearly referred to the body of truth given to Paul. That’s the thing in which believers should be established, and that’s the thing in which they need to continue, as those verses—and others—insist (cf. Rom. 16:25; Acts 13:43, I Tim. 4:16, II Tim. 3:14).

And that’s what the phrase “the faith” means in Titus 1:1 as well. The body of truth that was given to Paul existed in the mind of God before the world began, and Paul was made an apostle according to it. That is, he was made an apostle to reveal that faith and preach it, and make known that body of truth. Paul calls it “the faith which should afterwards be revealed” (Gal. 3:23) because while it existed in the mind of God before the world began, he says that God “manifested His word through preaching, which is committed unto me” (Tit. 1:3). It is the message of God’s grace, and it is the reason Paul wrote that he had “received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations” (Rom. 1:5).

Have you been obedient to the faith, and “obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you” through Paul (Rom. 6:17)? Paul says that God will impute His very own righteousness to us “if we believe on Him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

“Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification” (Romans 4:24,25).

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Luke 23:35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
    19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

Isaiah 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Acts 14:21 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch,
    22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 16:5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Acts 13:43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

2 Timothy 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Titus 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
    25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

• TMonroe says:

“Paul calls it “the faith which should afterwards be revealed” (Gal. 3:23) because while it existed in the mind of God before the world began, he says that God “manifested His word through preaching, which is committed unto me” (Tit. 1:3).  It is the message of God’s grace, and it is the reason Paul wrote that he had “received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations” (Rom. 1:5).”

Ephesians 3:22 gives further context to “the faith being about to be revealed” per the next verse: “But the Scripture imprisoned all things under sin, so that by faith from Jesus Christ, the promise might be given to those believing.”

In accordance with all of this, Paul emphasized that everyone of those receiving salvation by grace through faith — from Genesis times (cf. Gal. 3:16) until the time of the Gentiles (cf. Romans 11:25, Eph. 3:3-7) — were recipients not by law but ‘according to the promise’:

Galatians 3:26-29 — “For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Now if you are of Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.”

• TMonroe says:

“Have you been obedient to the faith, and “obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you” through Paul (Rom. 6:17)?”

Here is the full verse from a literal translation: “But thanks be to God that you who were slaves of sin have now become obedient from the heart to the pattern of teaching to which you were committed.” Something that marked the Roman church was that Paul evidently did not establish it. Elsewhere in the letter, Paul speaks directly to “you, the Gentiles in Rome” about being the apostle of the Gentiles, and even of magnifying his ministry (cf. Romans 11:3). The purpose in sharing that insight does not appear to be to negate or challenge other true ministries, which was especially germane when addressing a group of believers who likely would have heard the gospel preached from someone other than Paul at that point.

Paul also wrote about “the mystery” being manifest and about what was made known not solely through Paul but through prophetic writings / Scriptures (cf. Romans 16:26), which corresponds with what Paul wrote to Timothy in 2 Timothy 3:14-17. Though Paul was eager to pass along what was entrusted to him, he didn’t appear to limit what could be ascertained by the Roman saints (both Jews and Gentiles) and others (cf. Col. 1:26-27) about “the mystery” or the gospel to his own words or letters.

• Rhi316 says:

Talk about faith D_I and TMonroe, just finished watching this video of two Iranian women who were imprisoned for their faith and we’re almost executed; illustrates the tribulations our brothers and sisters encounter daily worldwide, in case we forget to keep in prayer our persecuted brethren- worth a watch imho:

8. the singers in order, of the first few lines:
    Willie Nelson · Tony Joe White · Leon Russell · Jamey Johnson

9. otd says:

Here is something to see, if it stays up long enough.

Watch Before Its Taken Down!!!! Millions Protest In Germany Against Restrictions
    338,835 views•Aug 2, 2020

Not sure “millions” is accurate but nevertheless.

This action must be done in America!

• OW21 says:

I think the total crowd number was about 17,000 according to earlier reports. At least in the video I saw….not sure if this is the same city/town, etc…Good for them, anyway!

• Garrison Hall says:

The big lie begins to unravel . . .

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – The Dutch government on Wednesday said it will not advise the public to wear masks to slow the spread of coronavirus, asserting that their effectiveness has not been proven.

10. OW21 says:

OTD – Agreed!!!

• Michael Fox says:

I love this video, Citizen! Always puts a smile on my face.

I’ve seen this clip before in a compilation video of music of various types attracting animals of various breeds.

This clip always looks like the cattle are saying, “The choir is assembled and ready, Director.”

• Michael Fox says:

I love this video, Citizen! Always puts a smile on my face.

• Michael Fox says:

I love this video, Citizen! Always puts a smile on my face.

• rrick says:

Practice patience. Please stop repeatedly mashing that SEND key. Ad rem has a tough enough time. Stella has also requested the same.

• Michael Fox says:

Please practice logic and courtesy, Rick. Don’t make assumptions.

There are serious problems with Word Press right now as I’m sure you are aware.

My repeats were not done wantonly and are NOT from mashing the send key repeatedly.

11. Sepp says:

. . . but deliver us from the Evil One.

12. pacnwbel says:

Nine doctors speak out. This is the title of a program on the Charlie Kirk Show where he hosts the panel of doctors who have spoken out in favor of using HCQ to successfully treat covid symptoms. it is so full of revelations regarding the medical industrial business, you will definitely want to become fully aware of the impending sea change. the discussion lasts almost 90 minutes, , well spent minutes . It may have been censored off you tube but Kirk has kept it available. check out website Americas Frontline Doctors,com. They have had their obligatory share of snark and threats, of course, but they are united in their ideas.

13. The Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday canceled at the last minute the nomination hearing for Anthony J. Tata. Inhofe claims they don’t know enough about Tata. He lies. He’s rolling over for donors and Dems. :{
    After serving the Army for 28 years, Tata received the Distinguished Service Medal. He’s outspoken, well informed and honest in his beliefs. Tata deserves more consideration than this.
    Inhofe’s my Senator and I’ll be calling him. Republicans were elected to approve good nominees, not roll over when Democrats seal, tell lies and pull partial quotes from history. Tata’s most controversial quotes leave out the “If true,…” part of his sentence.
    I encourage everyone who has a Senator on this list to call, post, email and tweet support for Ret Brigadier General Anthony Tata. Thank you for your time.
    Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn)
    Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn)
    Tom Cotton (R-Ark)
    Kevin Cramer (R-ND)
    Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill)
    Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)
    Deb Fischer (R-Neb)
    Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Josh Hawley (R-Mo)
    Martin Heinrich (D-NM)
    Mazie K Hirono (D-Hawaii)
    James M Inhofe (R-Okla)
    Rick Scott (R-Fla)
    Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
    Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
    Thom Tillis (R-NC)
    Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass)
    Roger Wicker (R-Miss)

Open Secrets info: http://www.opensecrets.org/cong-cmtes/profiles?cmte=SARM&cmtename=Armed+Services&cycle=2020

14. Donna in Oregon says:

Pray the Vote, pray for POTUS

Bible says:

Ephesians 6:12
    King James Version
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 18:20
    King James Version
    20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

15. Dora says:

16. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Baby Lives Matter.

17. Donna in Oregon says:

I am Irish, and I get all fired up about our freedom, CTH, and Sundance going to the belly of the Beast with his brief in hand! So exciting!!!

Time for an Irish Blessing for sure:

May the friendships you make,
    Be those which endure,
    And all of your grey clouds
    Be small ones for sure.
    And trusting in Him
    To Whom we all pray,
    May a song fill your heart,
    Every step of the way.

18. Dora says:

The latest.

19. What a Manic Monday , This is going too turn into..

Phone going crazy with Hurricane Warning(s) . ..
    Looks & Appears this Morning per 5am Hurricane Center advisories, WE are IN THE BULLS EYE for a strengthening & deepening (abit a Cat 1) Cane.. As “shear” is abating combined with a NNE motion,, Advisories opined it IS deepening & getting stronger.
    Looking forward, to about 100 Mph Winds + possible higher gust(s) here.. NOT! 😉
    Maybe I’ll capture some “Live Stream” Video, and Post up the link for ya’ll 😉
    Looks like, from the graphics, Angie & I are going to be on the “Dirty Side” of things..
    I’ll keep ya’ll posted..
    Just As you think things cannot get any worse..
    Prayers
    Much Love,, Angie & David..

20. Dora says:

21. Donna In Oregon says:

On my bucket list. I will wait until the Communist Mayor is gone. But I want to see the Freedom Tower..

22. Hands Up Don’t Shoot – Uranium One Edition

23. Troublemaker10 says:

• pacnwbel says:

why no banner headlines for this achievement? We no longer have to depend on Russia to ferry our men into space at the cost of millions, about eighty million per astronaut if I remember aright.

24. WordPress is preventing my comments and replies from posting on the Rosenstein Thread. Or, have I been put on Double Secret Probation?

25. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day for Monday, August 3, 2020

“For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
    Luke 19:10 (KJV)

26. just stevie says:

THE BIG COMPELLING OF GOD

“Behold, we go up to Jerusalem.” Luke xviii. 31

Jerusalem stands in the life of Our Lord as the place where He reached the climax of His Father’s will. “I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me.” That was the one dominating interest all through our Lord’s life, and the things He met with on the way, joy or sorrow, success or failure, never deterred Him from His purpose. “He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem.”

The great thing to remember is that we go up to Jerusalem to fulfil God’s purpose, not our own. Naturally, our ambitions are our own. There is so much said today about our decisions for Christ, our determination to be Christians, our decision for this and that, but in the New Testament it is the aspect of God’s compelling that is brought out. “Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you.” We are not taken up into conscious agreement with God’s purpose, we are taken up into God’s purpose without any consciousness at all. We have no conception of what God is aiming at, and as we go on it gets more and more vague. God’s aim looks like missing the mark because we are too shortsighted to see what He is aiming at. At the beginning of the Christian life we have our own ideas as to what God’s purpose is – ‘I am meant to go here or there,’ ‘God has called me to do this special work’; and we go and do the thing, and still the big compelling of God remains. The work we do is of no account, it is so much scaffolding compared with the big compelling of God. “He took unto Him the twelve,” He takes us all the time. There is more than we have got at as yet.

Oswald Chambers
    August 3rd Devotional

27. P says:

Have a blessed, refreshing day in Him, everyone. : )

28. Weather Watcher says:

Hi Tree Family – I need prayers for my son. He is a sophomore at a small private college in PA. We live in CA – he has to quarantine for 14 days before he can move into his dorm room.

The school has him in a small dorm room at another campus they are closing 20 miles away from the main campus. He arrived last night and already is showing signs of “cracking”. He feels like he is in prison…..they bring him his meals and he is allowed out of his room between 4-6 pm – but he has to stay near the building….he can not go anywhere no gathering with others.

This is total isolation and he’s a HEALTHY KID!!!!! He played on their hockey team last year and has a 3.8 GPA – he’s a good student and he’s losing it after 1 day!!!!!

As a Mom – I’m so frustrated …I don’t know what to do!!!!!! They are inflicting mental pain on my KID!!

• rrick says:

Your son is suffering separation anxiety. The isolation of quarantine intensifies the effects. While prayer is always in order and is the very best thing, I think you need to settle down. You play an important part in this, it is you who holds the key. Back off, let your son find his way. He will but it will be sooner if you were to find other hobbies.

To put it into perspective, your son is safe, dry, well fed, cared for. There are many of his same age of whom the same can not be said. Also, you’re reaching out to persons who many look back on their own early adulthood and think your son has absolutely nothing to worry about save for his own manifestations of anxiety.

“They are inflicting mental pain…” Do you think that is their purpose, to inflict pain? If you do then you should yank him out of there. But you don’t think that, do you? No, it is you who are feeling the pain. It is the pain of your son so far away. Harsh words, perhaps. But you need to hear this. For your own good, And for his own good. It may be little satisfaction to you to say you are not the first one to have such worry. It is your first time. Do not think he is alone. Nor are you alone.

Now you know what to do.

Of course, prayer is also the answer so your prayer request is not ignored.

• Weather Watcher says:

Thanks for the advice rrick

• rrick says:

Weather Watcher, you are gracious. You and your family are included on prayer lists.

Side note: I have an abiding deep interest in meteorology, For years the weather has fascinated me. I have learned to read the clouds and have been able to accurately predict the weather for a good percentage of the time. It is a fascinating endeavor which serves well as a mariner and aviator. You can say I am greatly enamored with God’s wonderful creation.

• P says:

Weather Watcher, are you able to face time with your son through Skype when he’s in his room? Or maybe even travel to the area and stay nearby in a hotel so that even if you can’t be together physically, he knows you’re actually in the same town with him? Or talk by phone even for hours if need be letting him know to call any time of day or night and you’ll answer? Also, if he can keep a window cracked open for fresh air or his door ajar, that will help promote peace of mind.

Our family liked going to sleep listening to Maranatha Praise and Worship music playing softly through the night. It might help your son to keep the playlist below playing in the background very softly day and night.

Together, draw near to God by sharing prayer time via phone or Skype. He loves you both so much and will give you peace, strength, and endurance during this trying time. Trust and believe Him to help during this time. He promises to work all things to our good.

Romans 8:28
      28 Also we know that all things work together for the best unto them that love God, even to them that are called of His purpose.

Numbers 6:24-26

• Sepp says:

Hello Weather Watcher,

A healthy, set routine for each hour of the day, would help. He probably has ideas already. Some alternative entertainments that are less contemporary would help to give perspective on this time in history.

Here are some to consider if you have not:

indoor exercises at set times during the day (pushups, running in place, etc)

regular phone calls with grandparents or older relatives and neighbors to hear about life decades ago, learn some family history during this time

classical music on the radio or internet instead of pop/rap/rock

polka music (always cheerful and lively and clean) on the radio or internet

sprints outside during his time outdoors (burn off energy) or other exercise

Old Time radio programs on internet / AM radio (lots of clean and clever comedies, dramas, mysteries, westerns still available to hear)

set time for a crossword puzzle or jigsaw puzzle or something wholesome to challenge

practice handwriting letters to grandparents or cousins

set time for prayers and Holy Scripture and reading

more exercise and movement if equipment is not available

• auscitizenmom says:

I understand your frustration. Can’t they test him?

29. Sepp says:

To Ponder

Let me ponder on Israel’s miraculous crossing of the Jordan (Joshua 3):

1. How, by the power of God and through Joshua the son of Nun, the waters of Jordan parted, and the priests and people passed over.
    2. How the priests, with the Ark of the Covenant, stood on dry land in the midst of the Jordan, while the people passed.
    3. How I need not fear the floods of this world if I hold the covenant of God firmly in the depths of my being; in my heart.

From “The Prologue from Ohrid” by Saint Nikolai (Serbian-born Bishop who reposed in the USA and was a former prisoner at Dachau).

Today is July 21st on the traditional Calendar of the Orthodox Christian Church and August 3rd on the secular or commercial calendar.

30. P says:

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
    What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
    O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
    All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.
    Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
    We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
    Can we find a friend so faithful who will all our sorrows share?
    Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
    Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
    Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer!
    In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised Thou wilt all our burdens bear
    May we ever, Lord, be bringing all to Thee in earnest prayer.
    Soon in glory bright unclouded there will be no need for prayer
    Rapture, praise and endless worship will be our sweet portion there.

31. ImpeachEmAll says:

Jut say’n… 😉

Knowledge is power.

Increase your knowledge base.

Strengthen your immune system.

32. P says:

He Is Lovely

I can see that you love Jesus first
    It’s plain to me
    And that you sit close
    And hear His heartbeat
    For in your eyes I see shining love
    That speaks so clear
    And I can hear them saying
    So sweetly

He is lovely
    He is holy
    He gave supremely
    That all men might see
    He is gentle
    Tenderhearted
    Risen Savior
    He is God

Master Maker, Life Creator, come
    And dwell in me
    That my heart may know
    Your tender mercy
    Shine through me that all may see Your love
    So full and free

That all men might see
    You are gentle
    Tenderhearted
    Risen Savior
    You are God

songlyrics.com/maranatha!-music/he-is-lovely-lyrics/

Have a blessed, peace-filled evening, everyone. : )

33. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Please place Your Guardian Angels of Protection around Donald Trump and Mike Pence and their families as they seek to lead America back to You. Also, we pray for Angels to protect and support our Sundance as he works for justice and peace.

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

34. auscitizenmom says:

A prayer for Justice Kavanaugh and Gen. Flynn:

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
    be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
    who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

• jaxnix says:

I was feeling pretty optimistic today – and now this. I don’t see how they were legit when documents needed to be added to make them ‘legit,’ The bastids.

35. John says:

Science teacher explains why children should wear face masks in school all day so that his YouTube video does not get banned by the censors. But do not watch this video unless you know how to read.

Science Teacher Explains Why Children SHOULD Wear Face Masks When They Return to School 4:31

• rrick says:

Last week my doctor told me a nurse put 7 masks on, one on top of the other, and her CO was okay. I didn’t ask for details.

36. mandy says:

“USAID official fired after anti-LGBTQ social media posts”

Merritt Corrigan has been fired.

““For too long, I’ve remained silent as the media has attacked me for my Christian beliefs, which are shared by the majority of Americans,” she wrote in the first of several tweets. “Let me clear: Gay marriage isn’t marriage; Men aren’t women; US-funded Tunisian LGBT soap operas aren’t America.”

She also said that the U.S. was losing the international battle for influence “because we now refuse to help countries who don’t celebrate sexual deviancy.” Corrigan said she would expose the anti-Christian bias at USAID at a news conference later this week.”