August 3rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1292

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

590 Responses to August 3rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1292

1. potus2020 says:

I have a RIGHT to a non-DILUTED vote!

2. A2 says:

👏👍

Now Switzerland 👇

3. Jimmy Jack says:

I’m happy to see Trump go after Birx as she’s clearly a shady swamp creature and that’s putting it mildly.

The HIV/AIDS keeps coming you with.with her and Fauci and the MSM refuses to address the obvious numerous problems with them and this response.

I hope this exposes the outright fraud involving HIV/AIDS research money and watered down drugs sold to Africans at full price by the Clintons both when Bubba was in office and through the CF and CGI later.

4. Jan Sanne says:

Since Birx has now lied and directly contradicted the President on the effectiveness of Hydroxy, will he fire her and stand with the doctors and researchers who have actually saved people??

5. islandpalmtrees says:

Wayne Root: Does Anyone Have the Balls to Indict Obama?
    August 3, 2020, by Assistant Editor

I believe Obama is the biggest criminal in the history of the United States.

RICO is how we get Don Obama.

He was the head of a family, just like the mafia. Call it the Obama Crime Family.

Attorney General Barr and Prosecutor Durham are playing in the minor leagues.

They are going after the “soldiers” of the Obama criminal family.

But they should be targeting the head of the snake: Obama.

He gave all the orders. He oversaw and coordinated all the crime, extortion, theft, fraud, lies.

And of course, the biggest crime of all- spying. Some might call that treason.

It was all Obama. Just like in New York in the 1980’s,

it was all Paul Castellano and John Gotti.

he only difference is, the crimes and audacity of Obama make the Gambinos look like boy scouts.

Trust me, the mafia has nothing on Obama.

• dallasdan says:

He is untouchable by justice, and everyone knows it. There are no boundaries for his corruption. JMO

• Blue Moon says:

True but I think Moochelle is the one to watch out for. Her and Valerie Jarrett are conspiring in that nice little home in DC and she is the one with so much hate for the US. I think Michelle is heading the BLM group. Here in Louisville KY BLM is shaking down small businesses. They went to one business and told them to pay them something like 1.5% of there profits for protection of their store. Typical of what Jesse Jackson did back in the 80’s.

• WSB says:

Obama is a Capo only. However, he deserves ooen justice. Starting from whatever his true identity is.

• Robert Smith says:

O’bama’s Mussolini pose.

• cjzak says:

Who was handling Obama?

I’m sorry but I cannot believe he is the leader of the pack. He isn’t smart enough and he is too lazy to manage an operation this large, imo. He’s as guilty as anyone of fomenting this chaos on the American people, but I really don’t think he is the head of the snake.

Someone else is creating this complex, anti American plot and directing the implementation of it. Maybe with the work SD and others are doing we will eventually find out who the real culprits are, hopefully very soon.

• This has always been a cia operation. Just look at history and you will see our future come into clear focus.
        We are funding the coup effort. We the people of this nation are funding this coup.
        Your/our tax dollars are paying for this effort to unseat a duly elected President.
        Just as they did to get odumbo elected, and just as they did to kill the Kennedy’s. And hundreds of operations all over the globe to destabilize nations that did not play nice with all the corruption we know see all over the world.
        YOU are paying for all of it.

6. CM-TX says:

Yep…

7. islandpalmtrees says:

I will never attend or buy another NBA product again.

SICKOS! BLM Cheers ACL Injury Of NBA Player Who Refused To Kneel During Anthem
    By Jacob Engels
    Published August 3, 2020

Unlike the whole NBA roster, with the expectation of Issac who refused to kneel, the entire NHL line-up stood across the country during the ceremonial playing of our national anthem. Bossip summed up the feelings of the BLM movement regarding Issacs injury.

Aye, man. Listen, man. What do you want us to say? S#!t happens, right?

Sometimes. Sometimes even when justice isn’t social, it’s poetic.

• Quaecumque Vera says:

The NHL had a special presentation honouring Black Lives Matter with a player from the Minnesota team no less wearing a black lives matter hoodie and give a speech. He then knelt for the American national anthem flanked by two other players but stood for the Canadian anthem. The league is proud of this and the TV commentators are falling over themselves gushing about Black Lives Matter.

• riverelf says:

…..aaaaaaaaand my favorite sport can just take itself right back over the border and stay there for however many years it takes to stop awkwardly combining athletics with politics.

NHL, kindly join your (vastly more popular) comrades-in-arms in a quick descent into irrelevance. This hockey fan is done with professional sports. Bye!

• NC Patriot says:

HOWEVER on the second night of the playoffs—-EVERYONE STOOD—including the one Minnesota player. Remember all the teams, including American ones, have all sorts of international players on their teams. Most are not involved in American politics, and they all tend to respect each others national anthems. No other hockey team did this. All stand.

Hockey rocks ! So riverelf\—-get back on that bench, friend.

• dallasdan says:

I have found new entertainment value in watching Caucasian men slapping a black puck while playing on white ice. I prefer to mute the commentators to avoid their script-provided, social justice comments.

• Magabear says:

I hung up my NHL watching skates for good on 8-1-2020.

• mncountrygirl says:

Sports are pretty much done for me. Tennis any one?

8. burnett044 says:

fyi

9. islandpalmtrees says:

“You’re Misstating What I Said!” – Yale Physician Who Supports HCQ Treatment for COVID-19 Shuts Down CNN Hack (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft
    Published August 3, 2020

Yale epidemiology professor Dr. Harvey Risch and CNN host John Berman bickered over hydroxychloroquine on Monday during a heated discussion about the polarizing drug, which the president has hailed as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

Risch recently wrote an op-ed in support of hydroxychloroquine, but Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx and other experts have dismissed the anti-malarial drug being used to combat coronavirus. Risch cited various studies that backed up his pro-hydroxychloroquine stance, but the host of CNN’s “New Day” disagreed.

“None of those studies that you just cited are random placebo-controlled trials, what Dr. Fauci refers to as the gold standard,” Berman said, as the CNN on-screen chyron stated “Growing body of evidence shows hydroxychloroquine is ineffective.”

Risch responded: “That’s not actually correct. The problem with those randomized controlled trials, is they were trials done on the wrong people. They were trials done on low-risk people with low risks of hospitalization and mortality. You don’t do a study of prostate cancer with women… because nobody is gonna get the outcome.”

• deeperinfo says:

In order to prevent ovarian cancer I sip ginger tea. 100% prevention rate.

Sadly has not helped with enlarged prostate, yet.

{IMNAD – NOT medical advice; don’t tase me bro!}

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

That pompous A&& have the audacity to lecture this doctor? Are these people for real? Now “Dr. Fauci” is the gold standard for the medical community? Any doctor who does not agree with fauci gets to sit through a lecture form a “journalist”. unbefreaking-believable.

• thedoc00 says:

Far too many real medical doctors have successfully used the cocktail successfully to say it does not work because the idiots who gave us “The Model” that never worked and “Wuhan is the Cause of ALL criteria” for pay say, “the test was done correctly”. Add to that the people saying “it does not work” have a financial stake to ensure a bad test results.

• Raven says:

“There comes a point where testing of any sort is utter BS in the face of massive numbers of real life successes. They have absolutely no way to duplicate it or even credibly deny the successes.

Modeling and Test Theory 101 says, the only reason tests and trials are even done is due to lack of data from REAL LIFE applications.”

Hope you don’t mind me adding these lines of yours onto all the information I’m going to send my doctor friend who is mimicking the lies of big pharma concerning HCQ.

Common sense seems to have disappeared among many people.

Thank you, for your words of wisdom.

• jeans2nd says:

Bannon had Dr Risch on at the very beginning of his War Room Pandemic radio/podcast this morning and gave Dr Risch all the time Dr Risch needed to shred Berman, CN&N, and everyone else involved in this gross offense.
      Then Raheem Kassam, a Brit, had his say.

it truly was a thing of beauty.

Having heard Dr Risch on several Bannon War Room shows previously, Berman didn’t stand a chance against Dr Risch. One suspects Dr Risch decided Berman and CN&N were not worth his time.

10. azgulch says:

Over at FR I saw a post on where to get hydroxychloroquine, when it’s not prescribed by your doctor, or band in your state.. The answer:

I bought mine ( three doses) plus Z-pack in Mexico, this weekend, $10 for HDQ, and $12 for Z-pack. Zinc is available on Amazon about $8-$12.
    I also bought Budesonide, the steroid used by the doctor in Odessa Texas. This was about $40 and a nebulizer was bought locally for $50. A month ago, the phamacists in Mexico were not selling this to Americans.

I think you can also contact drug retailers in India, State it’s for Malaria and it will be sent. I was checking these out if Mexico didn’t work.

Just a FYI.

• Serena says:

That’s good to know. Thanks for the info.

• cjzak says:

People better do that soon. I’m thinking the prices will sky rocket with more Americans trying to get HCQ and the ability to order it via online or over the borders will be stopped somehow. The slimey pstb who want these treatments to go away will do everything they can to block this from Americans. It’s ludicris that this is being handled like it is some sort of horrendously dangerous poison.

Why do we stand for this kind of political power grab over a possibly life saving medicine? The antiTrump/antiAmerican cabal has taken the covid virus and turned it into a complete control mechanism over the American people. Time to stand up against them all like the Germans just did in great numbers.

It would be helpful if Pres. Trump could somehow direct the use of HCQ be allowed everywhere with no restrictions except those between a patient and doctor deciding it isn’t right for them. I guess he can’t really, but there must be a way to allow this drug be allowed for everybody’s use if they want it.

11. deeperinfo says:

Is spying on Congress a crime?
    Didn’t Brennen already admit they spied on Congress?

12. Landslide says:

In case anyone missed it, here is Charlie Kirk speaking with the 9 Frontline Doctors. It is 1hr.25 min. long, but so.very.worth.it! All facts and very educational as well as encouraging. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• jeans2nd says:

Thank you, Landslide. Looks interesting, and Charlie Kirk is a good interviewer.

• steph_gray says:

This is fantastic. I wish there were a way to get PDJT to meet directly with the frontline doctors, or at least view this entire meeting uninterrupted.

Glad to hear the declaration by one of the doctors that, according to pre-2020 non-political research, plastic face shields (which is my new method of appeasing the tide of superstition) actually don’t-work just a little bit better than cloth masks which absolutely don’t work. At least plastic shields don’t concentrate bacteria and virus against your skin, fog your vision, and prevent you from getting a decent breath.

The shield would probably also be protective if a masknazi threw coffee on me…

But seriously – absolutely the best case for HCQ yet.

13. MNGal says:

In case this hasn’t been posted yet, and in response to Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx both claiming there is no evidence that hydrochloriquine (HCL) is an effective treatment for COVID-19, here is a website compiling a good number of studies and meta-analysis related to its use. Each study is deemed positive for HCL, negative, or inconclusive. https://c19study.com/

As you peruse the studies, you will notice that most of those that had a negative outcome feature incidences of giving the drug after the infection has been allowed to progress too far, or a component was omitted from the optimal treatment regimen consisting of HVL, zinc and azithromycin (or doxycycline).

14. I Hear You Now says:

LIVE – News Conference – President Trump

15. jaxnix says:

Today I was giving thought to the mail in ballot problem. If people are truly concerned about wuflu I propose this:

The ballots mailed out are to be placed in a mail bin at your local polling place on election day (I’m sure there are thousands in storage). No you can’t drop off 20 ballots – no harvesting. If you want to bring grandma and grandpa to drop the ballots – okay fine. The ballots can be collected hourly with a witness from each party. Cameras would be in place to capture the license plate of each car to prevent multiple drop offs. Shouldn’t be a much bigger traffic problem than school drop off and pick-up. In my area the ballots are scanned after filling out – so the poll workers would scan them just like they do with absentee ballots.

16. I just wrote this person; a friend sent it to me because I was wondering if corporations can deny entry to customers based on something like a mask; they used to discriminate against people based on skin color and that’s illegal. I asked him to let me know if he finds out if this is actionable.

• John Bosley says:

Yes they can.
      Remember the old saw, No shoes No shirt No service ?
      Well, they can definitely add No mask to that list.
      It’s their stablishment, their rules.

Vote with your wallet, if you don’t want to follow their way then hit the hwy and shop somewhere else that will let you be.
      Most mom and pop shops really need your business and will turn a blind eye.

If that fails tell the mask Nazis you got asthma and walk right in.
      I do and it stops the Karens cold.

• No it is not the same. The no shoes no shirt is a health code ordinance; it is something that has been implemented by public officials, voted on, etc. Corporations did not make that decision..it is not a business rule, it is a public health rule.

• lida rose says:

littleflower,
      I tried to respond to you the other day, but I’m not sure it ever posted. I read your link and I agree wholeheartedly. I will not wear a mask.

So far, I have only had pushback from 2 establishments. A local liquor chain and Randall’s. I don’t shop there anymore. No other business has said one word about it. In fact, the clerk at the gas station apologized to me because some lady harassed me.
      (fwiw, I’ve done all grocery shopping online since 6/25).

As for the actionable part of the article, it may well come to that. Randall’s has all of my and my husband’s prescriptions. They nearly didn’t sell me my medicine last week and treated me like a war criminal.
      And, yes, I have been friendly with the pharmacy staff for 2 years. They know me by name and by sight. So much for “friends,” indeed.

17. sunnydaze says:

Restaurant owner in Louisville, KY. ***Stands Up*** and supporters rally from around Kentucky! Yes!!!

He – and others- were handed a list of “demands” by BLM: Hire 23% black, etc etc etc.

Links to Demands Letter, etc. here:

18. TrustyHaste says:

Hello Treepers, my husband and I want to contribute to the Trump campaign. Does anyone know of a way to donate so that it goes to the campaign and not to the GOP party? We don’t want it used for other things, like the squashing of Kris Kobach and dirty tricks like that.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I believe this is the campaign website:

• WSB says:

If you are on a device other than a computer, switch to ‘Full Site’. Scroll to the top of the post.

On the right hand side under the flickering candle, you will see a donate button!

• jeans2nd says:

It is despicable what McConnell is doing to Kris Kobach, is it not? The same exact thing McConnell did to Chris McDaniel in Mississippi.
      How McConnell manages to sleep at night is beyond me.

And our stuck-up cocktail-circuit snob RNC chairman Ronna Romney is working right alongside McConnell to take out MAGA candidates.
      Disgusting.

• cjzak says:

That’s why voters need to think for themselves and vet their candidates so they know who they are voting for. If Kobach is good then people should vote for him. What McConnnell says should not matter. It’s the people’s choice not his.

Having said that, I know how lazy people are about getting information on their own and rely on the sound bites from paid for political advertising. Plus, if the repub party is strong where Kobach is then he faces the republican machine out there telling people to vote against Kobach apparently.

I like Kobach but unfortunately I don’t live there. Hopefully his constituents like him too and enough get out there and vote for him.

19. Dora says:

• FofBW says:

Lord, she knows not what she does.

She has allowed herself to be blinded by Lucifer. It is a choice.

• A Moderate Man says:

This policy cannot be accurate, this post is a hoax… what kind of a ghoul would want this legislation?

Please God, forgive us.

• Robert Smith says:

The “modern” woman doesn’t want the burden of her womanhood?

• Magabear says:

I’m that she’s very proud of herself. Evil people usually are.

• Raven says:

My husband and I met when I was 15 and he was 16.

We got married when I was 18 and he was 19.

We spent most of our 30s going to doctors and infertility specialists trying to conceive, and even though the doctors never found anything physically wrong with either of us God had other plans and never gave us children.

My heart grieves the loss of each of these children.

Forgive us indeed, dear Lord.

20. Mortimer says:

So just in time for election season Cyrus Vance (NY DA) is rehashing an investigation into the payments to Stormy Daniels.

Gee, what a shock.

• gabytango says:

More Election Interference.

• gsonFIT says:

I have been trying to avoid asshat propaganda that agitates “agitprop”. But this guy Vance states that based on MEDIA REPORTS he is conducting a wide-ranging investigation that goes back 10 years! I guess he skipped the law-class about the 4th amendment and due process. I say RHL – Raze his Law school

• jeans2nd says:

Indicative of just how incompetent the NY Prosecutor’s office has been for years.
      After what, 40 years?, of tax filings and not one NY prosecutor found a problem with the Trump taxes until now. No Guvner or mayor has ordered any type of investigation. Until now.

Why has New York not risen up and starting protesting their incompetent elected officials?

• Robert Smith says:

Complete loser.

21. sync says:

Everything from the corporate media is now science fiction. So how can any poll be believed?

Via: Boston Globe:

On the second Friday in June, a group of political operatives, former government and military officials, and academics quietly convened online for what became a disturbing exercise in the fragility of American democracy.

The group, which included Democrats and Republicans, gathered to game out possible results of the November election, grappling with questions that seem less far-fetched by the day: What if President Trump refuses to concede a loss, as he publicly hinted recently he might do? How far could he go to preserve his power? And what if Democrats refuse to give in?

“All of our scenarios ended in both street-level violence and political impasse,” said Rosa Brooks, a Georgetown law professor and former Defense Department official who co-organized the group known as the Transition Integrity Project. She described what they found in bleak terms: “The law is essentially … it’s almost helpless against a president who’s willing to ignore it.”

Using a role-playing game that is a fixture of military and national security planning, the group envisioned a dark 11 weeks between Election Day and Inauguration Day, one in which Trump and his Republican allies used every apparatus of government — the Postal Service, state lawmakers, the Justice Department, federal agents, and the military — to hold onto power, and Democrats took to the courts and the streets to try to stop it.

If it sounds paranoid or outlandish — a war room of seasoned politicos and constitutional experts playing a Washington version of Dungeons and Dragons in which the future of the republic hangs in the balance — they get it. But, as they finalize a report on what they learned and begin briefing elected officials and others, they insist their warning is serious: A close election this fall is likely to be contested, and there are few guardrails to stop a constitutional crisis, particularly if Trump flexes the considerable tools at his disposal to give himself an advantage.

“He doesn’t have to win the election,” said Nils Gilman, a historian who leads research at a think tank called the Berggruen Institute and was an organizer of the exercise. “He just has to create a plausible narrative that he didn’t lose.”

22. sync says:

April Ryan…I never even heard of her…..nothing but verbal garbage….”it” is mocking the American people

“So there’s going to be a split screen on January 20th, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split screen.”

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Did you ever watch the press briefings when Sarah Huckabee was there? Dear april and acosta featured prominently. She was the cow he was the pajama boy.

23. Landslide says:

Don Jr. just posted on Instagram a pic of the painting of Bill Clinton in the blue dress & red heels with the words “Never forget that this was found in Epstein’s house.”

He is fearless. Chip off the ol’ block.👍🏻🇺🇸

• steph_gray says:

Dan Bongino’s show from, I think Monday, featured the claim that there is a credible witness who was on a plane with Epstein, Clinton, and Epstein underage girls. According to the witness, Clinton allegedly spent 45 minutes in a closed space with one of the girls.

Do you think the left is now feeling those “walls closing in” that they were always predicting for PDJT?

24. sunnydaze says:

N.M. Gov. lectures constituents on spreading the virus. She’s a Democrat, of course. Hopefully this nutcase will help turn N.M. Red. She’s done one weird thing after another thruout the virus thang.

• thedustmaker says:

One sick and twisted tiny tyrant.

This freak is bent on the total destruction of NM. and even giggled in her speech awhile back about businesses never recovering.

25. sync says:

Leaked by the Daily Mail:

Police bodycam footage shows moment-by-moment arrest of George Floyd for the first time

26. sunnyflower5 says:

Biden sends out his sister..er, wife….er, a “doctor“.
    No worries, Bush’s Dana’s Briefs will be a real ball buster….

27. A2 says:

👇👇Good backgrounder on the repression, incarceration of Uyghurs and other minorities in Xinjiang.

• There is no better way to gaining wisdom, than learning from people with practice and experience.
      Has the Chinese offered internships to America’s leftist so that they will know how to re-educate, if they ever seize power?

• jeans2nd says:

John Batchelor (NYC radio show) just had a discussion on the jihadis who are attacking China over China’s treatment of the Uyghers/muslims.
      You know, just this once, i think my sympathies lie with the jihadis.

28. JCM800 says:

We’re at the Tipping Point!

29. A2 says:

I posted earlier. It makes an important point relevant to calls in the US to have ballots by mail using Covid-19 S an excuse .👇

30. A2 says:

Forgot to link this to my post above on France not ratifying an extradition treaty with HK PRC.👇

31. A2 says:

👇👇tictok, tiktoc🤣

32. sync says:

They don’t want children to be normal.

First comes the kisses and then?

Children’s BBC defends decision to show Lesbian kiss on daytime Children’s show

33. A2 says:

👇👇👏

34. A2 says:

The HKgov has denied this as a “rumour”, I will wait and see. Got DNA?

35. CM-TX says:

Should we tell them the truth? Or let them continue to live in their masked delusion… 😏

36. Free Speech says:

Anybody else get the “Patriots Wear Face Masks” email? What dipwad in the WH advised to send that one out?

37. CM-TX says:

Lol… but a bunch of these would work better: 🚁🚁🚁🚁

38. A2 says:

👇👇👏

On China’s Predatory Fishing Practices in the Galápagos
    PRESS STATEMENT

MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE

“ The People’s Republic of China subsidizes the world’s largest commercial fishing fleet, which routinely violates the sovereign rights and jurisdiction of coastal states, fishes without permission, and overfishes licensing agreements. Given this unfortunate record of illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing, rule-breaking, and willful environmental degradation, it is more important than ever that the international community stands together for the rule of law and insists on better environmental stewardship from Beijing.

The Ecuadorian government has done just that in raising the alarm about the hundreds of PRC-flagged vessels fishing near Ecuador’s important Galápagos marine reserve and harvesting endangered sharks for their fins, along with many other protected species. We firmly support Ecuador’s efforts to ensure PRC-flagged vessels do not engage in illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing and stand with States whose economies and natural resources are threatened by PRC-flagged vessels’ disregard for the rule of law and responsible fishing practices.”

39. sunnyflower5 says:

You would think this would be looked on a little harder than the old “I’m not a witch”…

40. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I’ve been talking with one of the local blm supporters/organizers

We’ve been picking each other’s brains.

It’s been a long weekend to break through and change their view of me as an Infidel.(Immoral Orangeman supporter) to a person.

It’s been fascinating to see the tugs between person-infidel and back due to a misunderstood joke.

Getting to know each other and I can speak about issues with new friend better than with my family.

Same thing on that end. Loss of friends, family over extreme issues.

I’m having to defend my support of President Trump presented in a loaded question.

It’s fun. I leaned from a VSG.

I read and study all the stuff they write.

It is clear as the space between Pelosi’s ears, that Marxists are heavily involved.

My last question to blm supporter was a statement getting lots of positive comments.

PROPERTY IS THEFT

How does that make black lives matter?
    Will blacks do better under Marxism or be
    Beside us patriots in the re-education hotels?

Rented Red Dawn ——The Original—-
    Over weekend.
    Wolveriiiiiiiines!

41. ivehadit says:

I think the dems are going to copy the Maduro plan for elections…
    WE MUST BE READY.

42. A2 says:

Good read on Hong Kong by Louisa Lim👇

Books pulled from library shelves, songs banned…it’s the new normal in Hong Kong
    Louisa Lim

Excerpt:

“ Beijing’s assault on Hong Kong is unfolding at such a pace that the daily news has become a horror show of epic proportions. July began with the imposition of draconian national security legislation enacted sight unseen, even by Hong Kong’s leader, chief executive Carrie Lam. It ended with the sacking of a tenured professor, the arrests of four students for social media posts, the electoral disqualification of 12 pro-democracy politicians, the delay of legislative elections for a year and the issuance of arrest warrants for pro-democracy activists overseas under the new legislation.”

Only one month. Acceleration.
    👇

43. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

The Brain Trust!

This is what I’m talking to my blm friend about.

Someone is going to hurt you.

I read another role play where they think they could walk up to any of us here and say something like;
    You are unable to comment based on your white, Christian priveledge….

I’m Jewish! It’d be going down after the Christian word, just like y’all! Slightly different yet the same reaction as you Christians.

Today was the funniest troll of a liberal SJW. He got mad because an Army enlisted dude called him a sheep.

So SJW posted a pic of Army hero and his friends dressed in red white and blue. They’re holding guns and standing in front of the biggest Flag!!!

Stupid SJW said they looked like they were on the way to a Pride parade. Trying to embarrass a Trump supporter.

I chastised the SJW for gay shaming and invited the gay gun gang to come on over! Let’s party!

Made another new friend. He’s not gay, but we might roll play that some more.

He’s coming to shoot in the back yard.

People are making fun of Nigerian Doctor for weird things she said.

I just tell my story of my Nigerian friend and ask if it’s possible that a white dude from Santa Cruz might not be aware of the cultural differences in Nigeria.

My Nigerian friend asked for Battery Acid, the first time we went drinking. We all looked at him shocked.

Battery acid!
    Yes, Battery Acid
    Battery Acid? Yes!

From a car?

Anyway waitress was a sweetheart and just read off the beer selection.

When she got to Guinness, he yelled out yes Battery Acid.

That’s what I call it for 40 years.

I invited the soy boys over to watch me and my gay gun friends drink some battery acid. I told them I’d provide milk, if mom lets them come out.

Alinski is not only a liberal guide. Never opened it, but I get the gist!

Love y’all!

Blm is all worried about the term Blue Lives Matter!

I haven’t been able to answer that question yet, as all my hard work will go away and Infidel I will be.

I’ll wait here till they see the Blue Lives Matter Police Car parked at the next Cops and Rodders show. As they look upon me with disgust and say
    What are you doing here?

This is my car! Blue Lives MATTER!

44. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

The Brain trust left the building

45. A2 says:

👇editor Hu Xijin of the Global Slimes digs another hole.

46. nimrodman says:

Hey! But look at the bright side! … [self-cleaning oven]

47. Christine says:

With the Democrats’ media propaganda arm (aka 95% of MSM) issuing their ridiculous coordinated talking point in the last 24 hours that debates between President Trump & Biden should be cancelled, I have an idea:

Obviously, with Biden’s incapacity to finish a coherent sentence, he simply can’t pull off debating POTUS.

I personally think the Dems will finally pull the rip cord on this grotesque charade at its Convention next month and parachute in its real Candidate.

However, if the Dems are really going all-in on Biden, then he refuses to debate President Trump, here’s my idea –

I’d love POTUS to host his own live debate, with 3 diverse questioners + an audience, e.g. Hannity, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh or Dan Bongino (Conservative), Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper (radical Left) and a “Centrist” (I’m struggling on this one – the insufferable Chris Wallace or Megan Kelly?), with them each alternatively asking Trump questions.

Broadcast across Fox, CNN, MSMBC etc, with Trump smashing the questions out of the ballpark, particularly to dismantle for the public the Dems’ fake narratives peddled 24/7 for 3.5 years by a complicit MSM.

Biden’s handlers can try live tweeting Biden’s pathetic “fact checks” on Trump’s magnificent answers, while Lefty heads explode.