Perspective: We are in Fort McHenry…

The battle of Fort McHenry was a critical point in the War of 1812.  Many people know that our national anthem stemmed from the valiant defense of Fort McHenry by American troops who refused to concede Baltimore harbor and withstood 27 hours of continual bombardment by British naval forces beginning Sept 13, 1814.  The short story is HERE

Two-hundred-six years later, there is a lesson to be learned.

[Part of the Korean War Memorial – Washington DC]

Right now those who wish to “fundamentally change” our nation are waging a full frontal assault against our constitutional republic.  The bombardment seems overwhelming.

Leftist city and state leaders have abandoned rule of law in favor of supporting the mob effort to destroy our sense of national unity.  Political activists, left-wing ideologues under the guise of democrats, and a host of media allies are conducting an information war on behalf of their objective.  Big tech social media companies are attempting to remove the voices of those who are fighting back.

There is a great deal of purposefully driven anxiety and fear amid our nation as this multi-faceted internal war takes place.  However, there is a primary element to this effort that each person can shield themselves from, and act to counter.  Do not let your sense of self succumb to this assault.  Do not let them win the battle for your peace of mind.

It might, heck, -check that- it does seem overwhelming at times.  But that is the nature of this collectivist strategy.  That is the purpose of this bombardment.  We must hold strong and push back against their lies and manipulations.  If you look closely at their attack, it is weak and much of it is psychological bait.  Do not fall into the trap of despair.

When I share the message “live your best life”, it is not without purpose.  Every moment that we allow the onslaught to deter us from living our dreams, is a moment those who oppose our nation view as us taking a knee.  Do not allow this effort to succeed.

You might ask yourself how can I, one person, a flea looking into a furnace, retain an optimistic disposition while all around me seems chaotic and mad.

That’s the point; it ‘seems’ chaotic and mad because it has been created to appear that way.  There are more of us than them; they just control the systems that allow us to connect, share messages and recognize the scale of our assembly.

Every second that you live your life with thankfulness for the abundance within it; every moment that we CHOOSE to engage with fellowship; every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment that we withstand that barrage and hold the flag in place.   It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack.

If you allow yourself to be drawn into crisis and despair, you allow them to win.  If your center of normal is based around this overwhelming onslaught, you will eventually concede liberty in favor of peace.  Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.

It took me a while to fully understand just how damaging empty streets, soulless eyes, the lack of smiles, shuttered businesses and the absence of joy would become.  But as I travel around trying to deliver a very specific message to a very specific audience, I now recognize just how much damage is being done; not just to our nation as a whole, but also to every individual within it – personally.

We must shake this mindset.  We must withstand this onslaught and rally to the origin of our true national spirit.  We must rally to a standard of Americanism and accept this is not that. In essence, we must individually take a stand.  Purposefully, deliberately and with forethought, we must engage those around us to get rid of this sense of foreboding.

This approach is how we win the larger battle.

All around us, in every tribe and region, there are people who need you to show them the strength that you have.  Strength of spirit. Strength of fellowship that you will not relent from expressing.  No matter what noise is shouting from the loudspeakers we must withstand it; we must make eye contact and remain joyful.  We cannot allow despair to be the status quo.

In my own travel, right into the belly of the beast, I have encountered some of the most morose robotic people I could ever imagine; yet each night I held up my mission in prayer and promised to accept guidance regardless of my own fears and trepidation.  Trust me, this ain’t easy for me…. through my research, I have torn open the dungeon doors and stared into the dark space; and yes, the scale of it sticks with you; it manifests as cynicism.

So, let me share two recent short-examples of what following that guidance actually means.

The second night in DC, I woke up with this horrible taste in my mouth.  Teeth brushing didn’t help… wearing a mask or facing a $500 fine didn’t help either and perhaps was the cause.  Regardless, I asked a gentleman for the location to a convenience store to purchase some mints to chew throughout the day.  I was directed to a specific store.

When I made my purchase, the mask on the other side of the counter was as sad as many that day, but I felt compelled to ask how she was doing.  The typical “been better” was the return.  However, as I started to walk away… I turned back: “what’s wrong”?  For the next few minutes I listened as I met a mom of four kids who was 15 days from a COVID-based eviction.  There was really no-one to blame; and worse, for her no-where to turn.  She was looking for housing grants to avoid the most painful decision in her short 30-year-life.

You see, there was a reason why I went into that store that afternoon, at least that’s what I told her; and there was a reason why she was there.  In part with your support, and after putting all other tasks in the appropriately unimportant place they deserved, WE (yes, you and me) together found a solution and provided the resources she needed.   Starfish dude strikes again… this time with His help and your help.

It would have been very easy to walk out and accept that simple: “been better”. Heck, I think of all the times I have done that before…. but not this time.  This time something nagged about it…. and so I turned around and found tears, fellowship – and mints.

The next day another stroll, a little lost, and a veteran on the street… I can’t tell you his story because that’s for another day… but it is just as important and just as profound.  As I walked away from him many minutes later he yelled at me: “HEY DUDE”.  I turned my unmasked smile back in his direction only to have him say: “we need more people like you in charge”…  Thumbs up, and I continued my travels.

Which is really the point of writing all this.  Our nation needs more people like you, right now.  Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight.  Hold up that flag; give the starter smile… rally to the standard you create and spread fellowship again.  God knows we need it.

Oh, and don’t call me a goober for sharing this – I’m doing it because a smart lawyer, a genuinely decent young man who I met along this specific road less traveled, told me to write about it…. and, perhaps, because I sense he might have needed to hear it too.

Thanks Travis.

Love to all.

This entry was posted in A New America, Patriotism, President Trump, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

834 Responses to Perspective: We are in Fort McHenry…

1. pristach says:

To the victor belong the spoils.

2. jbismay says:

Has anyone seen this? It’s Roger Stone, Bill Binney & others on “To Keep the Republic, Defend the Presidency”

• Diane Belgiovine says:

Yes, I’m watching it and it’s very informative. Barbara Boyd, one of the panelists, is echoing what Sundance has been urging us to do. Push back and inform people that don’t know what in reality is going on and what the fake news is covering up.

• Mr_Mayhem says:

Larouchepub.com has one of the most comprehensive collections of research on the deep state, uniparty, and neoliberalism in the world. They go the crucial extra mile, exposing not only the dirty deeds, but the false underlying axiomatics embedded within the enemy dogmas, and still more, they finger ithe common origins of such belief systems within history, and map it all out.

When I lurk here I often think that the Trump crowd writ-large would be pleasantly surprised that LaRouche PAC has already done their homework for them, if only they would pay attention.

LaRouche fought Robert Muller in his case decades back,and laid it all out, exposing Muller as a political assassin. That should make Trump folks take a second look and what else they have published, and integrate it with what they already know. LaRouche has had the enemies number for decades. Nice to see they are leading a new charge.

• Mr_Mayhem says:

Thanks for posting this. I suspect if we start to merge high quality intelligence it will improve the overall view of the battlefield. LaRouchepub.com is still one of the deepest archives on the deep state and uniparty available, and it has been built over many decades. Remember Muller went after LaRouche decades before they assigned him as the Get-Trump figurehead. The LaRouche crowd did and continues to do extensive research on this anti-Trump coup and it’s all online.

• Anybody else listen to this? Yes it is almost three hours, and a lot of it refers to the Russia Collusion Hoax and the Ukraine Hoax so it wasn’t all new.

But this is the LaRouche organization. I realize I had always thought he and they were crazies; now I am wondering if I was gullible and fell for the Alinsky ridiculing effort, similar to what they did to Sarah Palin.

What do you think? It’s long but tracks what I know, so far as I know it, precisely.

Worth the time, it covers the reason for the Russian Collusion Hoax desperation coming from a much longer period of time and a much larger perspective.

• hazlenut22 says:

You can’t always get what you want…

3. UncleGrumpy says:

When you keep a positive outlook it throws the trolls off of their game.

• If Then says:

Same with bullies — a confident, fearless attitude confuses and frightens them.

• deqwik2 says:

My grandmother had a saying: “Love your enemies, it will drive them crazy”
      She meant to be nice to those who are not nice to you because it does throw them off their game.

I have been trying real hard not to argue with them lately. I try to just make a statement & not let them engage me.
      Say “We know” & tell them what we know they did but don’t argue when others pick at you about it. Drop it & go.

4. deplorable says:

“ In one way we think a great deal too much of the atomic bomb. “How are we to live in an atomic age?” I am tempted to reply: “Why, as you would have lived in the sixteenth century when the plague visited London almost every year, or as you would have lived in a Viking age when raiders from Scandinavia might land and cut your throat any night; or indeed, as you are already living in an age of cancer, an age of syphilis, an age of paralysis, an age of air raids, an age of railway accidents, an age of motor accidents.”

In other words, do not let us begin by exaggerating the novelty of our situation. Believe me, dear sir or madam, you and all whom you love were already sentenced to death before the atomic bomb was invented: and quite a high percentage of us were going to die in unpleasant ways. We had, indeed, one very great advantage over our ancestors—anesthetics; but we have that still. It is perfectly ridiculous to go about whimpering and drawing long faces because the scientists have added one more chance of painful and premature death to a world which already bristled with such chances and in which death itself was not a chance at all, but a certainty.

This is the first point to be made: and the first action to be taken is to pull ourselves together. If we are all going to be destroyed by an atomic bomb, let that bomb when it comes find us doing sensible and human things—praying, working, teaching, reading, listening to music, bathing the children, playing tennis, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep and thinking about bombs. They may break our bodies (a microbe can do that) but they need not dominate our minds.”

– C.S. Lewis

5. “Peaceful Protesters Waging War Against Every Law Abiding Citizen in America” > by Greg Reese > organized, armed terrorist flash mobs are protected by SOME powerful force > these predators need a one way ticket to GITMO PRONTO

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

• ziegler von strahn says:

these predators need a one way ticket to GITMO PRONTO
      ~~

Wrong destination.
      Burn pile.

• Jimmy Jack says:

The speed with which this is moving in Austin is frightening. Police found explosives in a room and warning were sent out to residents in the area to expect Antifa from other cities to show up and to be aware that may have snipers on roof tops or on the top floors of local apartments.

This is very organized and highly tactical. I would like to know who exactly is behind it and where they’ve been trained. This is beginning to reek of an official operation of some type just as CHAZ is.

Who would those snipers be? Are they NATO, UN or professional military trained? It sounds like it to me if you look at the leaked police reports.

If you’re unfamiliar with Austin Congress Avenue is the main street in downtown Austin. This is deeply disconcerting.

• kleen says:

Every car driver should honk the horn until the roaches scatter. Make it loud and non-stop. It will hurt their ears.

6. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Trump 2020 sticker starfish

Polluted canvas ocean sea

Save the starfish, everyone

Carefully return to the sea

7. kathryn says:

Your article pretty much sums up my longheld thoughts on this matter. I am glad I am not alone.
    I have dear friends who watch CNN, MSNBC and The View….I am always flabbergasted by the information and data they repeat to me in support of lockdowns, masks, closures, etc.
    These conversations usually end with some form of ‘bad orange man’.
    I have found one successful way to cause them to retreat from their hard line positions – I tell them that I choose to not live in fear; that when God determines it is my time…it will be.. with or without COVID; that I choose to live my life my way, not that of any government official; they can choose to do it their way; I have absolutely no regret doing it mine.
    Just as my forebear fought in the Revolution – I, like many of you, choose to fight this ‘Revolution’ now. –
    I, too, say ‘never give up and never surrender..’
    This time, this fight is too important.

• Sonia says:

Dr. Fauci says the U.S. has continued to see a surge in cases while European countries have seen a sharp decrease. This is clearly false and the President has just called him out (again):

Wrong! We have more cases because we have tested far more than any other country, 60,000,000. If we tested less, there would be less cases. How did Italy, France & Spain do? Now Europe sadly has flare ups. Most of our governors worked hard & smart. We will come back STRONG!:: https://t.co/hhwYOrnWZn— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2020

• Tl Howard says:

Tell your friends they were taught to read for a reason, not to watch a boob tube and since when do they think two comics know a damn thing about world affairs, trade, history, medicine, research?

• kathryn says:

You know that and I know that….but try convincing one of their fans of that…it is the Trump hate that blinds them….Every. Time.
        So….I remain steadfast in my convictions on each topic with the hopes that they will see that false narrative for what it is….

• dilonsfo says:

To be honest with you, I wouldn’t have any friends that were democrat. I wouldn’t have any friends that I knew to be communist, socialist, members of any group such as a Nazi or claim any fascist beliefs. During the course of my life as I discovered someone was a democrat, I just stopped socializing with them. When it meant that I was the odd-man-out, I lived with my decision and found friends who were Republican, Independent or libertarian, Democrats are destroying this country either by direct action or nodding their approval of those taking the direction action. I would like to see all of them deported.

Saying that this is just a political difference of opinion is like saying Nazi beliefs should be tolerated as a difference of political opinion. Many say that their are many “good people” in the democrat party. There were many good people in the Nazi party. It makes no difference…democrats are evil.

People who have differing opinions is what makes this country as inventive as it is. Democrats do not have differing opinions: they all follow one mindset and that is too destroy.

Those in the democrat mindset brought slavery to this country, caused a civil war, brought Jim Crow laws into the South, brought in segregation, fought civil rights to the point the Feds had to send in the military to stop them.

Presently, that same democrat party is introducing segregation again. This time using the people who had to be freed from that system by federal troops and insisting that they be segregated from white people and white people’s ways. Now they call it “safe places” with “black only” facilities. Democrats are the enemy of America and need to be treated that way.

Just my opinion,

• kathryn says:

yes….but if you disengage, don’t you think that leaves them to think that their pathway is righteous? Perhaps through conversation, you can find common ground and have an impact on that person’s approach to our country’s issues or problems.
            I abhor the movements afoot today….yet, I believe it is my duty to honor our Republic and all it stands for, through conversation with diverse thinking individuals….to convince them through conversation peppered with facts, data and historical underpinnings to perhaps persuade them to resist following the rest of the sheep going down that dark road you aptly writ about…..I do that in light of the German experience with Hitler….so many sheep…
            I empathize with what you are writing…and truly understand your point of view…but I would urge you to engage…it appears you have much to offer that would, at the very least, prompt them to question their own chosen political pathway…

• Michael Jones says:

Life is way to short to argue w/ friends. I kicked all my liberal “friends” to the curb during Clinton’s time. NO REGRETS!

• Dee says:

But they learned to hate Trump from the media as well. Very few know of the truly kind things he has done for people before he was President and they they do not know him now as the media lie about everything. Sadder still is the hunt for true news or true enough that you don’t need 2 hours of research to validate.

• Judith says:

Had @dilonsfro’s “friends” voted for the Godfather of Globalism, Poppy Bush, would our world be better off right now? How about that neocon warmonger, John McStain? Some “choice” he would’ve made, right?

Let’s see.. we have human trafficking of slave laborers, guns and weapons trafficking, oil wars, false flags, terror attacks, an ongoing treasonous coup.. oh, and now a pandemic.

If I were a Democrat, I could easily turn @dilonsfro’s argument on it’s head, because Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the *same* Globalist/ UNiparty coin.

When I want to red pill a Democrat: When they ask if I get my news from FOX, I truthfully answer, “Absolutely not!” I tell them I much prefer *real* news from White House dot gov.

The only Republican I trust anymore is billionaire President Trump. His allegiance to God, his country and the free world *cannot* be bought.

#KnowTheRealEnemy
            #Hint: It’sNotThyNeighbor

8. johnko40 says:

And is just as relevant today……….

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate — we can not consecrate — we can not hallow — this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

9. Shark24 says:

The good news is this is not new. Go back 50 plus years and watch Bp Sheen talk about the exact same issues. The only difference is evil had advanced much since then!

• skimo69 says:

Your post reminded me of my days as a kid seeing Bishop Sheen on TV, although admittedly not paying much attention to his message as much as his oratory. But, this clip caused me to search a few of his famous quotes, one of which is (shortened to just the first sentence): “if you do not worship God, you worship something else, and nine times out of ten, it will be yourself.” Man, do so many people come to mind.

• nervecellguy says:

One of the Devil’s most effective weapons is making us forget he exists. Hence he hides in all these ideologies and -isms – Communism, moral relativism, same sex marriage, abortion and the like.

The other is choking out our conscience with the pursuit of material goods or the pleasures of this world, easier to attain both in the modern age.

Both lead to apathy and the acceptance of wrong / evil. And the lack of action against evil is often tacit acceptance of it.

Bishop Sheen and C.S. Lewis – both writing in possibly a simpler time when it was perhaps easier to call out evil, but evil nonetheless existed even then, and so did apathy. What they wrote and talked about – how to be a good person and to lead a good life as a child of God – has not changed throughout the centuries.

In many ways, it may be easier for evil to hide itself, or easier for it to influence people (e.g the EneMedia). However the same tools that help hide evil can be used to discover and even expose it – most notably social media and independent news / opinion sources such as this wonderful Treehouse.

• Quaecumque Vera says:

Thanks Shark24: I can’t believe how contemporary the message is. Fulton J Sheen was truly a man of God. Consider how far our society has fallen. Bishop Sheen’s half hour show was the number one show on TV.

• amazed treetop downlooker says:

THANKS, Shark…EXEMPLARY post !

The heart of the HEART of it all…and PLENTY BRAINY, too…timeless TRUTH (akaGod) feeds the mind & comforts & encourages the soul like nothing else can !

GOD BLESS BishopFulton Sheen… Heed we these universal truths he so brilliantly elucidates WE MUST….SO HELP US GOD !

10. alrisu says:

I was reading 2 Kings 19 and these parts really stood out to me.

Hezekiah prays

“O Lord, the God of Israel, who are enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth. Incline Your ear, O Lord, and hear; open Your eyes, O Lord, and see; and listen to the words of this enemy, which he has sent to reproach the living God.

Truly, O Lord, this enemy has devastated the nations and their lands.

Now, O Lord our God, I pray, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God.”

Isaiah says for the Lord

Because you have prayed to Me about this enemy, I have heard you.

‘Then this shall be the sign for you: you will eat this year what grows of itself, in the second year what springs from the same, and in the third year sow, reap, plant vineyards, and eat their fruit.

The zeal of the Lord will perform this.
    ‘For I will defend this city to save it for My own…

As i read this article “we are in “Fort Henry,” I was again encouraged.

“Every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment that we withstand that barrage and hold the flag in place. It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack.”

Sundance, I feel the zeal of the LORD.
    The springs of hope are rising.

11. farmerren says:

Next week I go for my 2 hour private lesson on how to use a firearm. As much as I’d like to feel stoked, kind of bad assed, I’m quietly feeling intimidation along with the honor of a large responsibility.

Last week, I brought the importance of reading the CTH to a local daytime radio talk show host. He was a speaker at an event. Very approachable, interested and agreed that something must be done as he received info providing the link into ‘The Big Ugly’ topic category.

I’m outside my comfort zone. Maybe outside Ft. McHenry in the bushes, doing more. Gainin steam.

Thank you Sundance for the push.

12. Rick says:

God saved our republic. God made the nations, and God made the USA. We are a type of the Israelites whom God delivered when they repented and punished when they forgot Him.

Our Nation by and large have forgotten Him, and God’s judgement is upon us.

If my people, who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, I would heal their land.

That’s the recipe for restoring america. It’s not about the lying liberals, it’s always about the people who are called “Christians” who are luke warm or cold. Not bearing fruit.

God have mercy on us, help us to commit to you with the same prayer Christ had in the garden, not by will but Thine be done.

• usualwidgits says:

So many, whether Christian or not, simply do not know the scope of the evil lawlessness. The lies, beginning with “Top Headlines” all the way through education, entertainment and so-called comedy have distracted us from the Greatest Heist. Our liberty. It hangs by a thread.

God Bless America

• jmclever says:

May I add that the dechristianization of America was deliberate. Bringing in refugees from third world countries also brought in other religious beliefs. They used our own constitution and Judeo-Christian based law to create a culture that was once rooted in faith to one that denies that faith to its most recent generations. IMHO many Americans have not rejected the gospel so mich as they have been denied the opportunity to make that decision either through vilifying the church or denying access. I don’t think this is judgement. It seems to me that what we are seeing now is the result of a spiritual war that we are losing because we didn’t realize what was going on, because Christians have been erroneously taught ro be pacifists, and because we became lazy.

13. Rick says:

Typos above should read: “not my will, but Thy will be done.”

14. MfM says:

Sundance was isolated in Florida. In theory he knew what was going on and knew it wasn’t good.

It took him being in an area under the heel of Democrats and mask orders to feel it empirically. He’ll now be better able to understand where so many of us are coming from.

Over a million Americans have died since March. Most families had tiny funerals or a hasty burial, with maybe a Zoom component, with a promise of a service when things open up. There are a lot of hurting people who are aware of the hypocrisy of protest rallies and multi State funerals being OK, but not the services and social interaction they need for closure.

15. James says:

Alexandra Masson
    @Alexand57587644
    · Jul 24
    ***NEW VICE PRESIDENT OF FOX NEWS IS DANNY O’BRIEN HE IS JOE BIDEN’S FORMER CHIEF-OF STAFF***ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW********************************

16. willthesuevi says:

I am Sympatico with Sundance on everything. Everything. Cannot remember ever disagreeing with anything Sundance has written.

I will not live my life in fear. Never have. Been living with cancer, and side effects from surgery and treatments, off and on for 38+ years. Was not supposed to survive the first one at age 19. Not going to start fearing now.

Currently flying from Colorado to Florida to make a deal on a car I have been eyeing. Had not flown since this CCPCovidBLMAntifageddon started. Good grief. On the plus side, these are the most comfortable flights I have had in years.

If they make me wear a mask, I wear a Trump 2020 mask. I pull it down or hang it on one ear, often so people can see me smile at them in greeting. It is contagious, the smile, that is.

Anyway, I had a a random airport thot.

“How far have we fallen when I go sit in a stinking airport stall so I can have some time without a mask. Who would have ever thought that the smell of random strangers bowel movements would be the smell of FREEDOM!”

Please pardon my Braveheart moment. It’s only the musings of a Redneck Muse. Hope it made you smile.

17. Oldretiredguy says:

Many times in life we’ve become fearful. As a Christian, 2 Tim 1:7 has always had significant meaning. Paul was telling young Timothy to not be fearful or timid. He said ” God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind”. As a young Christian, many years ago, I faced situations that put my faith in direct conflict with circumstances on my iob. Through out the lowest and darkest times during that period, this verse and the “power” it represented, sustained me. That verse is fitting for these times and circumstances. Those fearful thoughts are not of God. He gave us power love and a sound mind. As true today as it was 2000 years ago. Claim it!!

18. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Back the Blue Rally was attacked by BLM rioters in Illinois earlier today.

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 / 09:56 AM CDT / Updated: Aug 1, 2020 / 12:30 PM CDT

“ROCKFORD, IL. (WTVO) — At least 1,000 attendees of a pro-police rally in downtown Rockford were met by anti-police protesters Saturday morning.

Rep. John Cabello (R-68th) and former Rep. Jim Sacia (R-89th) spoke at an “Illinois Back the Blue” rally in Rockford today. Cabello was a former Rockford Police Detective; Sacia served 28 years as a FBI special agent in Rockford before serving 11 years as an Illinois State Representative.

The groups Concerned Citizens for America of Northern Illinois and the Illinois Family Institute held the rally at the Winnebago County Justice Center, at 650 W. State Street. In a press release, the organization said the rally was intended “To support all men and women in law enforcement and the amazing, vital, and dangerous work they do to protect our communities and country from lawlessness and evil.”

Rockford, Illinois PD officers were accosted by numerous BLMers. Basic common sense 101 – Don’t fight with cops. Apparently 5 rioters were arrested.

Warning: The above raw video may contain harsh langusge.

19. USA Citizen says:

Don’t watch FAKE NEWS, watch NEWSMAX. Did you know that the Moms that are marching for the ANTIFA Terrorists Marxists in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington and other states are shouting, “Feds stay clear, Moms are here.” These are the Walls of Moms that are marching for their criminal sons and daughters to destroy America. What kind of Mom would do that? These are DEMOCRAT Moms. That should tell you what the Democrat Party is really like. Run, don’t walk and change your party if you are a Democrat and become a Republican. This evil party has to be stopped before our country is destroyed. These Moms of sons and daughters think it’s okay to burn buildings, blind Federal officers to hurt them, all because the Federal officers are protecting our Federal Buildings. This evil Marxists organization is (Black Lives Matter). The Blacks are being used by this evil organization and they don’t even realize it. What happened to George Floyd? You don’t hear his name anymore because they used George Floyd to start this riot for the Democrat Party. Vote for President Trump now, and stop this evil ANTIFA, MARXIST Organization led by the Democrats from taking over our country.

20. Redhotrugmama says:

Here is the leader of the NFAC in KY for their 7.25 protest admitting to being paid. Who is paying all of these people? The FBI and DOJ investigating and making arrests would go a long way. I know….wishful thinking.

21. okiedelta says:

“ The issue is now clear. It is between light and darkness and every one must choose his side.”

Purportedly GK Chesterton’s last words.

It is time to chose.

22. MS Patriot says:

I now speak boldly, and with confidence to inform others, all while being unmasked! It is easy to encourage others when they can see your smile. Thank you, Sundance.

23. Ackman419 says:

I stepped outside the wire today.
    I’m joining a group of like minded patriots whom I’d never met before.
    Thats good, and I’m proud that I’m taking the steps.

No one in my new small group had even heard of TCTH or SD.
    Which is kind of exciting, as now I can be the messenger and the teacher.

It’s a small risk. I’m not in danger. But the benefits can be exponential since I’m armed with my Treehouse knowledge.

It’s time to step outside the wire, Treepers.

24. Steve says:

Firstly I want to say that I am and have been a huge supporter of CTH & Sundance for a very long time and his efforts are far more than many have done but time is running out and fast. These cryptic posts are leaving everyone hanging and from a different perspective that is not a fair thing to do to the supporters. You guys are 97 days out from probably the most important election in US history and it’s being stolen from right under your noses. Every Democrat state will pass mail-in voting whether you want to believe that or not. Biden doesn’t care. He doesn’t have to do anything. The fix is already in. I am one of Trump’s biggest supporters here in Australia and I’m concerned. more and more. There is, according to the US FBI ( Correct me if I’m wrong here, please ), 29 days left to commence indictments/charges/arrests or it will kick off bigger and far more damaging issues to POTUS re-election chances. I know everything has to be perfectly aligned for the information that Sundance has to be brought out but the clock is ticking and it’s ticking very fast. These cryptic posts need to stop.If you have nothing to report, don’t report anything. You have hundreds of supporters hanging on a thread maybe thousands and if none of this comes to fruit, every one of your supporters will be devastated, some will be angry some will feel betrayed. I am not in any way slagging Sundance off. I’m just saying that all these cryptic posts are not doing your cause much good.

• frogman says:

Not every Democrat State will pass Mail-in voting. Some are prohibited by their State Constitution, like Connecticut. Others are not capable of passing and implementing it before the election date and then there are legal challenges that should happen. Before someone asks Primaries are not Elections under the law.

As far as the FBI there is no not arrest after date, but a DOJ recommendation for candidates, which is not followed all the time.

• Ackman419 says:

“your cause”?
      Yep, smelled like a dead rat.

• John Good says:

And, as Canada’s biggest Trump supporter, I totally agree with your post Steve!

And, Judy McLoed of the Canada Free Press TODAY warns Americans that Mail In Voting (Fraud) could result in Socialism for America & Socialism is just another step to Communism!

• brutalus2 says:

“Your” use of “you” guys and “your” cause cast doubt on “your” credibility on being a big supporter of the CTH and Sundance’s cause…next time, mind “your” pronouns a little better…and, by the way, “we” are all aware that “we” might not get what “we” want in terms of indictments….in fact, it is this uncertain consternation that animates this site, with or without Sundance’s so called “cryptic” posts

• Steve says:

The use of “Your” and “you guys” is merely because I am an Australian sitting over here watching every minute I can. It didn’t for a minute seek to cause any angst. It’s just my honest opinion. After all, aren’t we at least entitled to that even if people don’t agree. It is a concern that some people will seek to condemn another because they don’t agree with a view. Isn’t that exactly what we see happening from the crazy left.

• thedustmaker says:

Cryptic posts… well yes some are (and I myself find it ever so intriguing, just my sort of language!), and I, we know what Sundance is saying, and greatly appreciate the encouragement. No need to spell it out, as we understand. At the same time, those who are willingly blind, will not see.

The anger is palpable, and must be kept in check, the despair that they are attempting to generate, we reject, the division they sow, we reject. We will not behave as those without hope, but will reach out and share our hope.

We seek to learn and understand, and pass along that understanding, for the blackout of truth is severe for many. I believe Sundance is speaking with some, maybe many who need to see and understand in a more personal, private way, without prying eyes or spotlights, at least until they grasp and hopefully embrace the message of truth, the scales falling from their eyes as they see the big picture.

Yup, the time is short, but we cannot ourselves choose the schedule. It took a longtime to get deep in the pit, and we know, in reality that we will not fly right to where we want to be in a flash. Sure would be nice, but… that pesky reality.

25. JimWVa says:

Welcome to DC, Sundance. I’ve been here since 1989. A planned city that never lived up to its plan. Take care. Hope to meet you while you’re here.

26. Ad rem says:

Treepers…

For the past four hours, I’ve found an inordinate number of posts landing in our trash bin…for NO discernible reason. We are also experiencing high numbers of spam coming from a company called “dream proxies” mixed in.

I’m going to fish you out as quickly as possible, and no longer take the time to explain with…”found you in the bin”. It just takes too long.

Appreciate your patience!

27. Free Speech says:

Somebody mentioned this on the Open Thread and it got me thinking about what we are actually witnessing. And I agree. We are not going to see communism in the US. We are going to see globo-fascism. We are watching the same classic Hegelian dialectic play now that we saw in WWII.

You have to ask yourself a couple of questions. 1) Why did the DNC go so far to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, to install Biden, only to have Biden basically co-opt Bernie’s far left platform? 2) Do you actually think the Big Tech censors who appear to love the Leftists now and these donors to radical causes like Soros and Steyer, ALL OF THEM billionaires, have any intention of giving up their wealth to have communism? LOL!

The ‘thesis’ is Trump voters, the people who got red-pilled and woke up and rejected the globo-fascism choice prepared for them. The ‘antithesis’ is now well-funded, radical, Far Left activists worked up to the point of violent revolution by carefully crafted propaganda. Crash us into civil war with one another, and then have the UN step in, as the whole Uniparty and MSM sadly agree we have to have someone to stop this madness.

The tragicomic thing these Lefties don’t realize is there won’t be anymore laying around in the street doing heroin, hanging at the park doing drum circles, taking over abandoned buildings to have ‘artist collectives’. They are going to get rounded up. It will be very neat and orderly and authoritarian, like China.

28. Ray Cardinale says:

Last week I commented somewhere that Black Christians will lead us peaceably out of this mess. Don’t get me wrong, we all have to do our part, but it will be Black Christians who will be able to confront BLM. Last evening, my wife and I watched “Uncle Tom”, by Larry Elder. Great documentary. Then while I was up, struggling with insomnia I watch a YouTube by Pastor Paul Vanderklay, interviewing a Monique Duson. Monique is a social worker, steeped in Critical Race Theory. Monique did missionary work in South Africa, and was how they completely segregated in White, Black, and Colored (mixed race) communities. She had to come home because she had serious threats on her life. Somewhere in her prayers, ( She was a Christian) she heard God tell her she needed to repent for her belief in Critical Race Theory and that she was racist. After she resisted for a while she did. It was a stirring conversation. I still couldn’t sleep so I turned on my computer and the first news item I read was about Jonathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic, who, as a Black man refused to keep for the National Anthem, as well as not wearing the HIM shirt. Then he had the courage to be interviewed and say that the Gospel was how we could solve t he race problem. All in one night. Confermation? Seems like it.

• 4*Freedom says:

I agree that Black Christians are best positioned to lead the charge on many fronts. There is a depth and vitality among many Black churches that dwarfs what we commonly see elsewhere – and they can speak credibly in ways other cannot. For such a time as this…. And yes, Kudos to Larry Elder for “Uncle Tom” movie – excellent!

29. fangdog says:

So far everyone knows the guilty and of course we know more everyday. At this point I care less about knowing all of them. I just want to indict just one and then take it from there.

30. CRAIG NELSON says:

There are very very few who understand what happened at Ft McHenry and why Old Glory is critical. The deal was that the fort was going to be bombed until the flag touched the ground. The Americans knew this as did the British. That is why the national anthem speaks of the “flag was still there”. If the bombardment could only get those in the fort to lower the flag then that meant surrender and the loss of not only the fort but possibly America. There were so few in that fort but each of them knew that they had to keep the flag waving and they would go out into the bombardment to secure that FLAG. We are today under bombardment by the liberal/progressive/demorat/left/confederate (LPDLC). This last 3 years is their bombardment and now this crippling virus and the fraud that is being perpetrated on Americans. The LPDLC knows that they cannot allow another GOP president. The Barr / Durham investigations are so close if not already arrived at the knowledge of the vast corruption of the Obama administration and the people MUST learn what that administration has done and is doing. There are so few, Sundance being one that knows we must keep the flag waving today no less tan in 1814.

31. 4*Freedom says:

HERE’S A BACKBONE-INFUSING DOSE OF C.S. LEWIS that affirms Sundance wisdom for combatting our generation’s engines of evil and destruction:

This is the first point to be made: and the first action to be taken is to pull ourselves together. If we are all going to be destroyed by an atomic bomb, let that bomb when it comes find us doing sensible and human things—praying, working, teaching, reading, listening to music, bathing the children, playing tennis, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep and thinking about bombs. They may break our bodies (a microbe can do that) but they need not dominate our minds. — “On Living in an Atomic Age” (1948)

32. The Gipper Lives says:

I also had the revelation this week that we were as Francis Scott Key, peering through the darkness and the early morning mists to see if the flag and the country we grew up in was still flying there, and to tell the hopeful, praying prisoners held below decks of the glorious news.

2 Chronicles 20: 14-17
    Then Jahaziel was moved by the Spirit of God to speak from the midst of the congregation. (Jahaziel was the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah the Levite of the Asaph clan.) He said, “Attention everyone—all of you from out of town, all you from Jerusalem, and you King Jehoshaphat—God’s word: Don’t be afraid; don’t pay any mind to this vandal horde. This is God’s war, not yours. Tomorrow you’ll go after them; see, they’re already on their way up the slopes of Ziz; you’ll meet them at the end of the ravine near the wilderness of Jeruel. You won’t have to lift a hand in this battle; just stand firm, Judah and Jerusalem, and watch God’s saving work for you take shape. Don’t be afraid, don’t waver. March out boldly tomorrow—God is with you.”

Amen and Amen!

33. nyckers says:

Regardless of your politics, what happened in the FBI CI office and the DOJ was a breach of our foundational laws and principles. What Sundance is doing is vital to the health of the nation. None of my friends or “debate” partners is vaguely aware of the seriousness of the issue, and most believe the media would cover it if it were. They have no concept, as I do from personal experience, of the bias and absolute absence of ethics in our once-respected media. Sundance, I have contacts at Business Executives for National Security, a group of C-Suite major company execs who are concerned with our country’s security and risks to our safety and security.

Most of these execs are likely unaware of the depth and breadth of the abuse, and few can follow the internecine and twisted narrative to fully piece together the conspiracy to stop and then remove Trump. They would benefit IMMENSELY from the kind of presentation Sundance has undoubtedly prepared. I would be happy to facilitate!

I must say what a pleasure it has been these past four years to have told my friends and acquaintances, and even people at parties or business meetings, what had really happened, and been greeted with derision and incredulity. One in particular – a former AUSA in Main Justice – has lost every bet he made with me, and at some point will have to pay up on his wager that “the majority of the allegations in the Steele Dossier would be proven to be valid hard intel, and likely send Trumo to jail once out of the White House.” All of this was made possile primarily by Sundance, and in part by Sara A. Carter, once-great Kathryn Herridge and the small cadre of intrepid true investigative reporters like John Solomon who have been digging up the facts and assisting true public servants like Richard Grenell in laying out the truth for all to see – only to be ignored and buried by the biased and corrupt “mainstream” media.

34. regitiger says:

“Do not let your sense of self succumb to this assault.”

there is no walking back or climbing back

the jump has been made…

it cannot be unseen

no forgiveness

gravity.

it has been set in motion ..

it accelerates

prepare yourselves.

no fence riders allowed..

not with this one.

God Bless

fight hard.

35. 63gordfa says:

Fantastic, must see discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t4m7VZOFMc

36. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

test

37. Constance M Morrow says:

Father God, we thank you for your power, love and care for our nation that we have seen and enjoyed through the faithful service of President Trump and his team. Father God, protect and empower them and all patriots now for their worthy goals and help them to continue with their mighty efforts to be your agents to save our country. In the great mercy of Christ our Lord now fully bless our President and our country, move your Holy Spirit to make your truth and your will known and lived out in our land, dwell in every American heart that will receive you, bring justice and honor and peace in America, empower every good and decent citizen to vote to bring the victory we need over evil in our governance and in our lives, in Christ we pray, Amen.

38. jedrein says:

I think the radical left (Socialists/Communists) overplayed its hand and despite all the insanity that is going on at the moment, I am optimistic that good will prevail in the US.

I came to the US 20 years ago (from South Africa – where the ANC-run government is Communist) and I was absolutely shocked and disheartened at what was happening to the US during the previous administration. Talk about Déjà vu.

When Trump won, I knew it was Divine Intervention and the US had dodged a bullet. However, I never expected that the exposure and sunlight that Trump brought to the swamp, would bring us to the precipice of a second civil war.

This recent article by Sebastian Gorka, put it all into perspective for me and I realized that the division and hate we feel toward each other, is playing right into the hands of those that are behind all this mayhem.
    From Alinsky to AOC:
    Will Communism Finally Win in America?
    Thirty years after “winning” the Cold War, America faces an even greater threat from within—and it’s a threat that has internalized key elements of fascism as well.
    By Sebastian Gorka • July 29, 2020

Thank you, Sundance – this site saved me from losing all hope (and my mind!).

Also, thank you to all fellow Treepers – I have learned so much from all your posts, links and perspectives. I wish there was a way that we could meet up with each other in our respective areas or at least recognize a fellow Treeper when we are out and about. (Hats, Pins, T-shirts, etc.)