Jim Jordan Confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci on Disparate COVID Concerns….

Ohio representative Jim Jordan does a good job in this testimonial segment contrasting the political hypocrisy within the COVID shutdowns and decrees.

The political elite can assemble without issue at the funeral of John Lewis, but don’t you dare try to have a funeral for your loved-ones because it’s not allowed.  Within that contrast the fuel for COLD ANGER rages in the veins of ordinary Americans.

Jim Jordan gives voice to some of the most ridiculous aspects of the COVID political rules.

Somebody get this guy away from national public policy; he’s destroying the economy, and it looks to me like Dr. Fauci-Mengele is doing it intentionally.

Fauci’s type of over-the-top gibberish is identical to other statements made during this crisis which we first noted on March 17, 2020..

There’s been a debate about possible political motives surrounding the panic he has created; the massive economic damage he has inflicted; and the conflicting assertions of National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases (NIAID) Director Dr. Anthony Fauci.

CTH identifies the motives as sketchy. He appears to use his position to advance theories and yet position himself to avoid scrutiny.

Sometimes within a 24 hour period Fauci will make a statement, then contradict the initial assertion, then attempt to cloud his own conflict with obtuse and wordy explanations. After watching for several weeks, we called it out HERE.

Perhaps one way to help see through the professional obfuscation, and identify just exactly how political Dr. Fauci is, would be to: compare and contrast Dr. Fauci under President Obama in September 2009 after 3,000 to 4,000 H1N1 deaths in the USA -vs- Dr. Fauci under President Trump in March 2020 after 200 to 300 COVID-19 deaths. WATCH:

Now, to better absorb the information…. According to the CDC final estimate of 2009 U.S. H1N1 cases (published in 2011): from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010 approximately 60.8 million U.S. cases, 274,304 U.S. hospitalizations, and 12,469 U.S. deaths occurred due to H1N1. That’s the empirical data.

After: (1) watching that 2009 video; and (2) comparing the 2009 H1N1 response to the current 2020 COVID-19 response; and (3) reviewing the empirical data; we must admit to ourselves there is a VERY BIG difference. So now, with the baseline established, we look for why such a big difference; and to do that we (4) evaluate the politics:

(LINK)

A few months later:

(LINK)

Now, pause for a moment – reread that again – don’t skip past it. Think about what type of mindset would send such a letter and communication. Apply common sense. Trust your instincts…

Would a person of reasonable disposition send such a letter or email to anyone in their professional network? Would you ever consider writing a letter to your employer, or the family of your employer, declaring your undying love and devotion toward them?

“rarely does a speech bring me to tears”?… “please tell her I love her more than ever”?.. “please tell her that we all love her”… etc.

Seriously…. think about it. If you have ever engaged in a large system, large business, or large network of professionals, how would you react to a person inside that organization who was sending such non-professional communication? What exactly does that say about the emotional stability of such a person?

And this person, right now, with this inherent sensibility, has the most consequential and direct influence over the decision-making for the worlds most powerful nation. Stunning.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Conspiracy ?, Coronavirus, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

700 Responses to Jim Jordan Confronts Dr. Anthony Fauci on Disparate COVID Concerns….

1. travelswithbridgette says:

It used to be, when I asked a patient “how are you doing?”, 99% of them would say ‘I’m OK” or “Fine”. Obviously, they weren’t or they wouldn’t be sitting in front of me. But they pretended that they were OK.

It’s very different now.

I learned a long time ago that the eyes are truly the window to the soul. And I study eyes a lot. Not just in the clinical setting.

Now, folks lead off with “I have so much anxiety” or “I can’t sleep for worrying”.
    You get the picture.
    These are not young people. Most of them are well beyond middle age, and have seen an awful lot in their years. No matter how much time I spend with these folks, or what I say to them or the suggestions that I make, they are STUCK in fear.

Telemedicine is not the answer. We need More social interaction, not less.

My wish:
    I wish that President Trump would use the Emergency Broadcast System, or go on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show, and just tell us what happened. Because I believe it is much worse than just this novel corona virus. Is he trying to save us from some catastrophe that the Deep State is holding over his head? They seem to be capable of anything.
    We’re living in a movie. A nightmare.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Doctor, I am trying to be hopeful but the evidence is piling up.

• vikingmom says:

I wonder the same thing…the President obviously has reasons that we do not understand for why he has not simply called BS on this whole thing, fired the whole “Faux” Task force, and re-opened the country! I believe in the strength and resiliency of the American people and I think we would unite behind him if he told us the WHOLE truth, but I am not sure that the media would not turn it against him in some way.

Praying for EVERY hidden thing to be revealed SOON!!

• travels- I agree. I am in the process of closing out my gift shop on Main Street. 99% of people walking around in the summer heat are wearing full muzzles and sweating.
      You can see the terror in their eyes- they think that they can catch the plague from breathing the nice fresh air.
      The media and their Dem puppets have been able to successfully instill the FEAR virus into the general population.
      Fauci, Scarf Skank and their cronies are criminals who belong in Super Max prison for the rest of their miserable lives.
      I agree that something awful must have happened, much worse than we can imagine, to force our President Trump to do what he had to do. It must have almost killed him to crash our economy and put everyone out of work..
      I KNOW he would never have done this unless there was no other way out.
      Maybe we will never know what he saved us from. God help us.

• vikingmom says:

My prayer, from the beginning, has been for the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth to be revealed!!

• I commented on the same thing when this all started back in March. I could not believe the President would shut down even for 2 weeks unless it was really something that was proven to him to be devastating to the country. I kind of forgot about that as time went on and started thinking he just was fooled by Fauci and Birx, but I don’t believe President Trump is easily fooled. Then I thought he was “backed into a corner” by the models.

But here we are, August 1st, and still talk of rolling back the openings if we don’t behave and wear the masks everywhere. Even the President started wearing a mask and encouraging us to wear one. I just don’t believe he does this because they convinced him the virus was super-deadly because it isn’t. Did he just give up? No, he doesn’t give up.

I think I need to go read the Fort McHenry post again.

• wolvybat says:

Seneca, sorry about you having to close your gift shop. Yes, I am noticing more fear on people this 2nd time around. ( second time around of NOTHING…).
        The other day I was in a thrift store that I’ve visited over the years & usually end up staying in the shop about 1 hour, trying on clothes plus looking thru books & pretty things. When I noticed that the owner was giving me a weird look, like a bit angry or something. Got the feeling that he was not happy at my hanging around for so long, and I knew it was out of fear that I may “infect” his store. Very sad that they’ve reduced all of us into walking viruses to be mistrusted at every turn.

PS: Ad rem, thanks for fishing us out as much as you can. WP probably hates us just as much as twitter FB and yt

• wolvy- thanks for your kind words, but I am not sad about closing my shop. It was inevitable, even before the LockDown.
          The Commie Dems who run the town have made life impossible for the merchants of Main Street.
          They are constantly shutting people down for alleged code violations and the business owners don’t have enough money to fight them so they shut down.
          Right across the street from me, a restaurant owner had turned his building into a small “hotel”, really a bed an breakfast. He was selling coffee, snacks, water, etc. on street level to try and make extra money.
          This past week the village board shut him down, claiming that it was no longer legal for him to sell “food” even though he no longer cooks anything, it’s all packaged stuff.
          Yesterday I watched my friend almost in tears as he sat outside watching all the tourists that wanted to get into his place but he had to stay closed.
          This is not America- this is the People’s Republic of NY.
          This is just one example of why I want to leave before they shut me down too.

2. “”WuFlu@WarpSpeed” > principia-scientific(.)org > HHS Czar Alex Azar awarded $1.6 billion to Novavax for 100 million doses of their “novel” WuFlu jab by 2021 > one “novel” detail, they are growing their virus in INSECT cell cultures

“Right To Try Voodoo” > principia-scientific(.)org > Czar Alex Azar awarded $2 billion to Pfizer for 100 million doses of bat flu garlic by 2021 > RTT is a cruel joke

3. Another Ian says:

“The Push To Discredit HCQ”

And, IIRC, the study that was Fauci’s road to medical fame wasn’t based on the “gold standard sampling methodology” that he seems to be insisting on now either

4. Magabear says:

That Dr. Oskoui summed up Fauci very well last night on Laura’s show. Fauci is a dishonest and deceptive individual.

This is where PDJT needs to assemble a team of respected experts like Dr. Oskoui to counter Fauci’s nonsense. If PDJT does it himself, it will be framed as “non-doctor vs esteemed medical expert”.

One more thing. Don’t make this all about HCY. The debate about the scamdemic and its associated lockdowns, economic destruction and loss of 1st amendment rights are the big issues here.

• Owtolunch says:

I am still waiting to see Dr. Fauci’s randomized double blind study on the effectiveness of nuisance dust masks for protection against viruses… No manufacturer will make that claim. In fact – they explicitly state that their products are not for use to protect from viruses. Especially COVID-19.

5. frank field says:

Beloved Trump is handcuffed with this demented fool.

Trump for Rushmore 👓

🙏🇺🇸

6. booger71 says:

It was right before he went to the Congressional Hearing that Dr Fanch-Xi said to some dingbat in on one of the CNN type shows that we will probably have to keep our masks on and social distance right through this winter’s flu season, even if we get a vaccine for the KungFlu. Ya know for the kids and old folks…sorry I don’t remember which media clown was interviewing him.

7. YeahYouRight says:

Anyone else having trouble posting?

8. iswhatitis says:

I think Jim Jordan is great – but I also think he missed some prime opportunity in the segment shown here.

Normally, when I see a Jim Jordan segment – he’s confronting by reciting actual statements or actions and the dates and times they were made or enacted.

Not this time.

He kept throwing questions at Fauci that were essentially variations of the same question: “What is your opinion of what these other guys over here [the politicians] are doing in terms of restrictions?”

I kept waiting for Jim Jordan to spell out a date and time where Dr. Fauci himself advocated for a certain type of restriction; and how that compares to some of these other activities (such as “protesting”), but Jim never did.

From I can see (in this segment), he never actually pinned Dr. Fauci down on any hypocrisy or double-standards.

9. TwoLaine says:

The questions I would like answers to are:

1.) Who was responsible for monitoring, reporting and ordering PPE for the USA, and why were we in such short supply? For instance, every year you do a budget. Where was it in the budgets for the last ten years?

2.) What is the disconnect on the HCQ regimen? Why are we allowing people to die when we have a cure for the vast majority of people? Do we want people to die? Don’t doctors take an oath to, first do no evil?

10. Raptors2020 says:

Doctor Fauci is precisely the form of government the Left intends for us: a literal bureaucracy.

The Democrats and some RINOs (Romney, Peggy Noonan) were outraged that President Trump refused to blindly obey the bureaucrats in Ukraine and elsewhere. Presidents should spend their time chasing interns around the desk, and leave government to the professionals.

To Democrats, the job of a President is to make speeches that make liberals feel good about themselves, and to stay out of the way of the Washington pros. They’re hoping Biden can read the teleprompter well enough to suffice.

11. borndwebb says:

This link lays out a position very succinctly . Karl does not mince words or tolerate stupidity.https://tickerforum.org/akcs-www?post=239896

12. coldanger says:

I sincerely wish PDJT would can this little gnome. He’s a lab rat, not a practicing MD., and knows zero about what this country needs. And he has yuge conflicts of interest, with Wuhan and big pharma, not to mentionhis love affair with Hillary. He’s “manipulative and dishonest” according to Dr. Ramin Oskoui. I concur…

• jus wundrin says:

Unfortunately, and if what others here have said, fauxsee is a federal employee, and firing a federal employee is like herding cats.

However, I do believe the evil dr. could be reassigned. Perhaps to an antarctic research station.

• fractionalexponent says:

Is Fauci SES, Senior Executive Service? Aren’t they political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the President?
        If so he’ll be easy to fire once discredited.

13. Ted says:

Fauci is Ellsworth Toohey. Fountainhead, Ayn Rand.

He only has power by stealing it from others. No real substance to this guy, but he is smart in a sinister way. Read Fountainhead and you will see Fauci in body and mind. Toohey will infuriate you with the shit he gets away with… just like …yep.

14. burnett044 says:

Foolchi is all about himself

15. Pale rider says:

We can go round and round on this it comes down to President Trump. Even in his interviews he states “ultimately it is his responsibility.” So IDK what’s going on, maybe it is showing who democrats are?
    But, in that idea people want law and order and freedom, generally speaking. Fauci and that boob Brix are not about America, Or Trump. Masks, goggles…..?
    My industry is being destroyed, and I would imagine it will take years to recover. Airlines!

16. Zydeco says:

I think for national security reasons and the fact that we are still dependent on Chinese supply chains that the real relationship between Fauxchi, the NIH and the Wuhan lab will not be known for some time.

17. StanH says:

The Wuhan Con was released intentionally to stop what the NWO/Cabal/Swamp couldn’t, a reemergence of nationalism, Brexit, Yellow Vest, Hong Kong et al. It stopped the Trump Rallies, for now. These awesome displays of pride in America were an existential threat to many swamp rats fiefdoms. And just like the attacks on the Tea Party the uniparty is all in, it’s past time to make’em pay.

There are no coincidences. The swamp rats are happy to kill us to keep their power and Dr. Fauci is their happy spokesman.

They can also hide that blithering idiot Joe B-B-B-Biden from any real scrutiny. And never have to really face our American Lion head to head. No Joe you’re gonna have to come out and run on the new democrat platform: Bible burning, flag burning, Constitution burning, America hating, gender denying, team parasite, sleaze bag, loser party. We’re gonna stick it in your/their ear.

Fauci is part of the coup. “When you’re a Rat you’re a Rat all the way. From your first cigarette till your last dyin’ day.” He’s been bilking the taxpayer his entire career and his love letters we’re kissing up to the devil to keep his cushy position as he knows that Hitlary is as evil and vicious as they come.

10-4 Sundance. It’s past time for this creep to ooze off into oblivion.

Note: In a quick defense of President Trump. Suppose you’re sitting behind the Resolute Desk thinking about how to make America even greater and in comes a group of Swamp Rats including Dr. Fauci and tells you that 2.4million Americans are going to die over the next few months, after you changed your britches I would shut it down too. Now is a different time, we now know that it was, man made, in a lab in Wuhan financed by Fauci with taxpayer money and Gates, Soros’s fingerprints are all over it. It’s time to kick-ass, no more cowering in place and make people pay who were involved.

KAG! …by being American!

18. Zy says:

Too bad Patriots aren’t inspired like this.

19. T2020 says:

Fire his booty already!!! He’s wasting our precious tax dollars!!!!

20. lotbusyexec says:

I’m normally not one to spew FU but I Am with Mickey, Sundance and most of you Treepers – I have had enough!!!! Time to stand on the busy intersection in my NY neighborhood with my “I love ALL and i love Trump” hand made sign. I live in White Plains Ny and every night an elderly couple (Caucasian) have made it their vigil to stand with their BLM hand made signs And stand from 5 till dusk asking for honks and waves I will be joining them tomorrow with my sign – I am taking Sundance’s advice and will be living my best life because I am and will be doing it for my children and all those who desire freedom. I need to take a stand! Mamaroneck Avenue awaits 😉 honk if you see me! I’m the girl who stands with PDJT and most of you!

21. The FDA, NIH, CDC and others are a big part of the swamp.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

22. travelswithbridgette says:

Update:
    Here is an excerpt from a communication dated July 31 from Banner Health Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Majorie Bessel.

“We have started to see a decline in COVID-19 cases in Arizona. This is a very good sign and can be attributed to the actions of our state and local leaders as well as the good behaviors of many Arizonans who are helping to reduce the spread. Your commitment to staying at home, masking, and distancing while out and not congregating in large groups had made a difference. Thank you.”

“We have more work to do, so I’m writing today to ask all of you to continue to model these good behaviors. The prevalence of COVIC-19 in our community is not yet back to the level that it was in May when the state reopened.”

“It is important that we see a continued decline in COVID-19 cases. This will free up capacity in our hospitals so that all health care needs of the community are met, including medically necessary surgeries and procedures that have been postponed due to COVID-19.”

“We also ask that you continue modeling good behaviors so that our health care workers caring for COVID-19 patients can have some much-needed rest. It has been an incredibly busy couple of months for them. . . .We want these health care workers to be rested and ready for the flu season which is right around the corner.”

And then she lists the stay at home, wear a mask, wash hands, social distance, avoid large gatherings, AND now please wash down surfaces that may be “infected”.

Surfaces Cannot be Infected. They can be contaminated, but not infected.

So, now we have to continue this charade so that heathcare workers can get rest.

She lives in an ivory tower like Dr. Most Fowl. She forgets that those in the trenches never bank on getting rest.

(Banner Health is the big player in hospitals throughout AZ and some other States, as well as urgent care centers and free standing radiology centers.
    They also operate under the Sun Health umbrella to do all types of patient education services on an outpatient basis.)

23. Genie says:

“Damn it, Jim, I’m a Democrat doctor, not a Republican!”

24. palafox says:

Jordan didn’t do enough.

We needed Fauci to admit publicly two things:

1. His undeniable connection to the Wuhan lab. That makes anything he says about the origins of the virus suspect, in particular his insistance that the virus was NOT generated in a lab.

2. His connection to the Bill Gates Funtation’s “The Global Vaccine Action Plan.” This was from 2011. The goal of the plan “is a framework to prevent millions of deaths by 2020 through more equitable access to existing vaccines for people in all communities.”
    link for quote: https://www.who.int/immunization/global_vaccine_action_plan/GVAP_doc_2011_2020/en/
    Link connecting Gates / Fauci: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

These two things ALONE should show to everyone that Fauci has, AT BEST, a serious conflict of interest when it comes to key components of Pandemic 2020: the virus itself and the vaccines he’s been pitching as the necessary solution. At worst it shows this guy Fauci is like the fat guy in Jurassic Park who sells out everyone on the island, condemning them to likely death, all for money.

Fauci is dirty, and it needed to be exposed with irrefutable facts, things Fauci himself would be forced to admit in front of Congress and We The People. Jordan just wanted him to squirm — hey, I enjoyed that, too — under the banner of “aren’t the protests actually unhealthy? Say it! SAY IT!” (in my best Sam Kinnison voice). Well, he squirmed, but the story needs to be that Fauci cannot be trusted, and there are FACTS that prove it, and needed to come to light publicly. It is a simple case to make, and it needed to be made to his face when the cameras are on him. But it wasn’t.

25. paulinstl says:

When asked about hydroxychloroquinine, Fauci responded,

“Any and all of the randomized placebo-controlled trials — which is the gold standard of determining if something is effective — none of them have shown any efficacy for hydroxychloroquine,”

… and I waited for Jordan to drop the hammer… but no. I’m literally screaming at the TV,

ask him how many “randomized placebo-controlled trials — which is the gold standard of determining if something is effective” have demonstrated the effectiveness of masks? As from my perusal of the medical literature that would still be none… and yet somehow this treatment strategy has now become a legal mandate rather than getting it’s public proponents banned from twitter and facebook.

26. alliwantissometruth says:

Vetting : to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity

Let’s see, they’ve been throwing everything they’ve got at Trump, hitting him with one “crisis” after another for over three years

Then a hit comes along with real potential to do lasting damage

Granted, this one took most by surprise and the panic in other countries added a validity to it. It was roll up your sleeves and get to work time, and the Administration had no time to check on the validity before going into worse case scenario mode

All that is understood. It’s what a true leader does, but the people around our leader failed him. Be it Pence or whoever. You don’t just take recommendations or pick a person out of a hat to lead the narrative on something that has the potential to be so explosive, so harmful in every respect to the country at large

And you most certainly don’t work it like that when your enemies have been shooting crisis missiles at you for three years

Give a ten year old kid a computer and an hour, and he or she could have found the damning evidence that shows Fauci to be a player in democrat circles

The President has to be able to trust those around him are making intelligent and sober decisions regarding the MAGA agenda, but even more importantly, on an issue related to the health and safety of the American people, that a truthful narrative is put forth so the people can act accordingly

It sickens me beyond belief that this carpetbagger, this medical opportunist, was given carte blanche to form a narrative that threw the country into chaos and gave the democrats a powerful stick with which to pummel the peoples President

A simple vetting could have avoided much of the chaos and panic

The peoples leader deserves better, as does the people themselves

• Sally Hugher says:

Democrats goals are multi-pronged and organized. I’d say they have 4-5 main goals right now.
      #1 To create divide within the country any means necessary for election purposes.
      #2 To keep Trump Administration busy with political harassment and frivolous lawsuits.
      #3 To keep shutting down the economy with the Covid 19 sham, whilst also making it hard for ordinary citizens to survive, via hard to get unemployment and Pandemic benefits. Which is meant to hurt Trump’s and the Republican’s economic growth record.
      #4 Recouping money paid out via stimulus, etc… by creating laws for not wearing masks, etc.
      #5 This is the big one…. the ultimate goal. To create new multi Trillion dollar bailouts to the states and local govt’s of whom their Loyal crooked Blue states with huge budget problems would walk away with the most Looted Treasure…. (aka. big Crooked bailouts)

Trump / Republicans must not allow for Packages that bailout states and local govts’ If anything they can make the “DIRECT stimulus” to the citizens “LARGER.” The citizens can spend that money how they choose… and then the proper taxing authorities will get their money the normal way, (instead of hook and crook.) Whatever he does, he must not allow blue states to handle the payouts, they are not even capable of handling unemployment payouts fairly and in a timely fashion. (That is hurting the economy.)

I have 2 ideas for the Stimulus Covid 19 package… in fairness of those also working. Note that the first stimulus bailouts and LARGE extra continuing unemployment was not fair to anyone whom was essential, or still working, or not working and even receiving any benefit.

#1
      Republicans should hold the line on the $200 a week bonus for federal Unemployment. (on top of regular) They should then offer a Direct Federal Payment through IRS (like the first one) of $1200 stimulus per MONTH until this sham is over, or maybe even bump it up to $1600 stimulus a month, (that would roughly offset the cut in extra Federal Pandemic Unemployment weekly payout.) so the folks who are whining about not getting the extra $600 would still get almost $600 a week extra depending on the weeks in a month. (1600/4 = 400 per week + 200 for the newly offered lower Fed Unemployment benefit) The only difference is…. most other people would also benefit from the monthly stimulus which would also make them happy and feel like they are getting a fair deal, (Since the Citizens as a whole should get a fair deal, Note: we haven’t been getting a fair deal, since the govt has been throwing money around unfairly to certain people under this pandemic.)
      This was largely because The Democrats first Pandemic bailout with the $2400+ a month bonus federal UE was going to some, but not really benefiting those who worked fulltime, or were just out of work and not on Pandemic Benefits because of state eligibility issues.)

#2 I actually think this is the better and simpler option until the Covid sham is over.

Republicans can offer no extra Fed Unemployment. Drop that to Zero…. instead offer that money as a Direct Stimulus payout. ( Same method as the first IRS pays it via direct deposit, or direct check in mail. ) So say $2400 a month untaxed direct stimulus for everyone (even those working) until the sham is over. What this does is…. it still pays out roughly the equivalent of the Federal Extra Unemployment…. so the people can’t whine about not getting it. Second off, it fairly pays the other people whom are either working, or not working and not receiving UE, PUA, etc. The incentive to this package would be…. The unemployed people are still getting a good payout monthly, (so they shouldn’t whine about it. ) but they are STILL getting the normal “state handled and organized unemployment” which is lower than their normal pay.

Relating to # 2 Package
      This would achieve two goals….

A.
      First off badly run Blue states that can’t handle their Unemployment affairs will be punished at he ballot box and should be….. The citizens will vote accordingly. If they want to handle their Unemployment affairs properly, then that is a Good Thing for the Citizens.

B.
      Second, This #2 package would give Unemployed people an incentive to go back to work, or find a new job vs. sitting on UE. Because a job normally would pay better than the regular unemployment. They would also be getting that $2400 a month stimulus, since everyone would receive it until the covid sham is over.

• WillRoll says:

Sally Hugher, I’d like to see these ideas explored. A quick read has me leaning toward this. Monetary incentives drive behavior. These ideas sound more positive than the status quo at first glance.

27. Right Mover says:

“Somebody get this guy away from national public policy.”

Who is the “somebody” Sundance is addressing this plea to? President Trump? It has to be directed at President Trump, or at the very least at Mike Pence. But really, the buck stops with the President on this one.

I have said before that, at this point, any time that Anthony Fauci appears in public on the same stage as Trump, or officially representing the White House Task Force, it is akin to sending a middle finger signal to every one of Trump’s supporters.

Please don’t tell me anymore about “keep your friends close and your enemies closer,” or “Trump is only giving Fauci enough rope to hang himself.” NO!! Enough already. Let us be rid of this destructive little passive-aggressive narcissist.

28. paulinstl says:

When asked about hydroxychloroquinine, Fauci responded,

29. paulinstl says:

When asked about hydroxychloroquinine, Fauci responded,

30. Vera says:

Jim was surprisingly weak with that questioning. He could have nailed Fauci.

He let Fauci get away with ‘I just generically recommend no crowds’, no, Fauci has singled out many specific activities to the media yet not “crowds of rioters”.
    Listing those specific examples would nail Fauci’s political ‘medicine’.

Didn’t happen.

31. bowljoman says:

This is a must-watch video…. All the way to the end…. Trust me.

32. modspell says:

WTF was that last two seconds in the clip?! LoL!!
    I’m convinced that there is no point to hearings or debates between Progs and humans. Ideology trumps all with decievers and no one is going to hear anything else, even when cornered like Fauci. The other Progs watching don’t care, nor budge an inch when faced with the truth.

33. modspell says:

WTF was that last two seconds in the clip?! LoL!!

34. Minuteman says:

Fauci is a bureaucratic worm.

He is not a doctor. He is a fraud. He is a political operator.

His intellectual mein is one of choosing a position on all topics that aid his political agenda.

Notice he shows no humility, he speaks in absolute terms, he never addresses issues as having competing terms and priorities.

He never addresses issues according to overiding principles. He never approaches problems from a risk management perspective.

Did I mention he’s a fraud? If I didn’t before let me make it clear that this fraud Fauci is a fraudulent fraudy fraudpants fraud.

And a perfect Democrat operative.

35. SanJac says:

When is someone going to ask the Gnome what patents on procedures or test he owns that we paid for ?
    When will someone ask the Gnome to clarify his love letter to killary ?

When will PEBFAR and the Global fund that we have stuffed with over 90 billion be addressed as to where the money truly went.

36. after few weeks go by I was very much doubt on Fauci, he is with CCP OR Deep state coups either way,

37. Right Mover says:

Ad Rem,
    A comment I made on this thread after 7 p.m. never made it to publication? Any idea why? I didn’t receive any notification that it was in moderation. It just vanished.

38. Joemama says:

Fauci is an evil man and has been his entire professional career.

39. namberak says:

The thing about Fauxci is … really, he’s not a physician. He’s spent his professional life fiddling with “models.” He’s a spreadsheet jockey. What he knows about day-to-day medicine is damn near nothing.

40. Arrest Soros says:

Let’s be honest. PDJT gave the COVID Response responsibility to VP Pence and it’s been a disaster, a real disaster and he has to own it.

Also, I don’t know why people are singing the praises of Jordan at that hearing. When I was watching it, I kept hearing The Rooster. No different. A lot of bluster but no substance.
    How hard would it have been to hit Fauci with HIS OWN WORDS AND PUBLIC STATEMENTS about SPECIFIC gatherings?
    Fail and fail.

41. Tim says:

H1N1 killed 12,500 people in the USA
    The China Wuham covid-19 virus has killed 153,000 Americans so far.

• amjean says:

It killed way more than 12,500 people in the USA. You know how the government,
      hospitals, etc. are inflating the death count? Well, when it suits their purposes they
      can reduce the death count also.

• Beau Geste says:

(I’m always in moderation, so tried a new name. This is with a different email address)

A LARGE number of them murdered by democrat governors who effectively locked vulnerable seniors in prisons they could not leave, and knowingly forced infected China virus patients into their midst to kill them.

There should be some class action wrongful death cases filed, wrongful denial of civil rights under color of law, and criminal prosecution for murder.

• Beau Geste2 says:

42. Troublemaker10 says:

VIDEO: Doctors react with harsh words to Fauci’s assessment of study

43. Doppler says:

One of Fauci’s direct enemies in the scientific community is Judith Mikovits, Ph.D, who accused Dr. Fauci https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-truth-about-fauci-featuring-dr-judy-mikovits/ of

1) stealing her research confirming the identity of the HIV virus, to give it to his friend, Dr. Robert Gallo, who retains credit for this important experimental confirmation, meanwhile delaying its publication substantially, thus slowing the advance of research on HIV,
    2) forcing the retraction of an article she’d published showing a strong correlation between a particular vaccine and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by, she alleges, getting others to falsify the data in her trials
    3) also forcing others to falsify data in a study showing no correlation between a particular vaccine and childhood autism when, in the subgroup of African American boys, the correlation was very strong, done by eliminating most of the African American boys in the study via a form of statistics-giggling (boys could be classified as AA based on county school records or county birth certificates; because about half the AA boys in school were not born in the County, those without confirmation via both records were eliminated from the subgroup to drive the correlation down below statistical significance).

So far, in all of these disputes, Fauci has won and Judy has lost. Her story is told in her book, Plague of Corruption, which I highly recommend. There are also a number videos that incorporate interviews of her available on-line. Also linked at the above link or by searching on her name, or here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/coronavirusfilm

If Fauci is to be taken down, it will take more than his professed love for HRC and obfuscatory statements on HCQ, the Wuhan virus, and the NIAID Grant to the Wuhan Institute for Virology. It will take proof that he jimmied the scientific evidence in specific relevant trials to suit a bogus outcome and did so deliberately, such as in order to secure a financial benefit to himself or an entity in which he had some strong interest. His corruption must be proven in his scientific work. Sort of like in the denouement of the Movie: “The Fugitive” where Dr. Richard Kimble proved that his “friend” had falsified pathology lab results to conceal serious side effects of a new drug, the pathologist involved having himself been killed by being run of the road, and the “one-armed man” who killed his wife for whose murder Richard had been framed turned out to be an ex-Chicago-cop who worked security for the drug company.

After reading her book, and having spent a career where medicine, law and policy overlap, I suddenly had the insight that many of the academic medical centers as well as government scientific institutes had been corrupted by the hundreds of millions of dollars spent each year on scientific research by pharma, to suit its business model (ever more patients on life-time prescription of patented medicines, due to chronic conditions many of which are causally linked to vaccines, for which pharma has secured from Congress immunity from liability and discovery, while the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program set up to compensate those harmed by vaccines operates in a publicity vacuum, so that most victims never file a claim and never even know the cause of their injury).

44. Retired USMC says:

I knew this Covid crap was BS from the get go. There is no doubt that this virus, and the reaction to it, are a directly orchestrated attack on the nation. It written all over this Plandemic…from the mask crap, to the bans in HQC, to the very selected, targeted groups such as restaurants and churches… People need to SWING for this.

45. appraisher says:

I have been saying for months that Pres. Trump should have announced that he was “expanding” the Task Force, and would be bringing in additional doctor/immunologists into the group…then choose from a plethora of medical people with no political bias, that have actually treated patients in the real world (as opposed to Ivory Tower Fauxci who hasn’t touched a patient in decades)

Once the team has been “expanded”, let the new team be the face of the Task Force and diminish the dimunitive Fauxci (and The Scarf) with less and less face time, until they’re pushed to the rear and leave on their own.

Pres. Trump has given these two democrat grifters enough gravitas…time for these back-stabbers to leave.

46. Anne says:

I want to share this essay, “The Covid Coup ~ How to Unlock Ourselves” It articulates an insightful viewpoint on what’s happened so far and includes pointers about Fauci’s role.

• Ad rem says:

Found in the bin…. 😦

• coastermomohio says:

Very good article. It’s a long read with lots of interesting points, so I will probably reread tomorrow morning. Not sure I agree with Codevilla’s recommendations for Senate hearings as part of the solution as to who will lead us out of this mess. Also he seems to fault President Trump with allowing the false narrative of a “plague” to get out of his control. I have to admit I was really disappointed (and confused) when the President went along with the “30 days to slow the spread” after agreeing to the 15 days to flatten the curve nonsense. That is when I saw where this thing was going and that they were never going to let it end.

• Retired USMC says:

It was a standard play by the democrats. It’s called move the goal posts…works every time. It only works when you own the press who need to churn out the propaganda .

• Annie says:

this article by Dr. C..is a must read..I have printed it out to keep and also to send to some friiends who do not have a PC…

• Anne, thank you for sharing and excellent article, it should be a “must read” for everyone.

• Anne says:

Yes! Please share.
        One good place is local online newspapers. There are many Covid articles, letters, Op Eds brewing hot with comments and arguments. We can use this to extract relevant points providing a link to the Essay. It is solid. It contains links that verify.
        Thank you so much you guys who took the time to read it. We just want to do SOMETHING effective to help open the eyes & ears of others, as there can’t be an effective push back with out a great increase of people crossing over.

47. Right Mover says:

Test

48. Mac says:

Fauci is not a prime mover, he is s supporting player. Remember, he was toeing the Dem line early in the COVID introduction into the US. He was touting it as being of minimal threat to the US. Then, again echoing the new Dem/Progressive position, he did a 180 and inferred that the virus was analogous to the Black Plague and we were all doomed unless we destroyed our economy and society. He is largely a joke, as a public health leader. What he is is an accomplished bureaucrat. He lives by the code of CYA. He is the master of double speak and recently engaged in arguing what the meaning of “is” is, with regard to whether a crowd of demonstrators was actually a crowd. Career bureaucrats are often much more interested in keeping their jobs than in doing their jobs.

49. ncxplant says:

Test

50. omyword says:

It is certain dr. Fauci knew of the research on the effects of HCQ on the Corona virus conducted in 2005 by the NIH. He was head of the NIHAID during this time. The following is a link to the research paper touting HCQ’S effectivenes. Also note at the bottom in the refs. the number of “google” scholars. This information is being hidden by google, the CDC, NIH and the WHO!

EXCERPT: CONCLUSION

Chloroquine, a relatively safe, effective and cheap drug used for treating many human diseases including malaria, amoebiosis and human immunodeficiency virus is effective in inhibiting the infection and spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. The fact that the drug has significant inhibitory antiviral effect when the susceptible cells were treated either prior to or after infection suggests a possible prophylactic and therapeutic use.

We are being lied to!

• Retired USMC says:

PlanDemic…no other reason to bury the magic bullet. The ENTIRE Marxist takeover requires it. Genius in its conception, maniacal in its execution, typical for its strategy.

• Gigi the Old says:

If you look at Fauci’s face during the whole interchange with Jim Jordan you’ll notice he sports the smirky look of a kid delighted that his pranks making the adult so mad.
      The French have an expression for this: une tete a claques (A slapable head). Don’t you want to slap him a good one?