August 1st – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1290

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

743 Responses to August 1st – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1290

1. RAC says:

I like it…
    1- you can create an account without having to give your shoe size.
    and
    2- First experimental try took me to this conx with twitter…..https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/anthony-fauci-daughters-children-family/

2. mayflowerchild says:

I say use any forum that can get the truth out.

3. trapper says:

BLaMtifa used Bibles to make their bonfire last night in Portland then stood around it watching them burn. Not one of them had the courage to toss a koran into the flames, though. Go ahead, blamtifa, I dare you. Make a bonfire out of korans.

4. spoogels says:

Scott Adams
    @ScottAdamsSays
    I tell you why Trump is medically correct and CNN might be killing tens-of-thousands

• MVW says:

‘No one should die.’

‘HCQ is safe and good for early treatment.’ ‘Needs Zinc’
      ‘Ivermectin + Zinc is safer and 100% effective when early enough.’
      ‘In late stage mild steroid (NOT Prednisone, too strong, suppresses immune system too much…) is needed to moderate cytokine storm.’

• Robert Smith says:

I posted a few Ivermectin videos at the end of the daily thread yesterday.

Word is spreading about alternatives to the medical profession’s “wait until the ER” protocol.

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

Not being a medic, I nonetheless suggest that a small dose of prednisolone may be beneficial.
        I take 32mg once every few weeks, when various pains drain me overmuch. Very effective for about a week.
        Many poisons in small doses are medicines.

• bessie2003 says:

Thank you for posting this.

• allin4freedom says:

I have been singing the praises of quercetin as a substitute for HCQ where it is unavailable (see evms.edu/covid). Another advantage to the quercetin is that it inhibits cytokine storms. No need to take my word for it: an article dating from 2016 about Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Quercetin can be found on Google. Search “quercetin and cytokine storms” and the article is third down. I had planned to merely give a link to the article, but I discovered that if I tried searching for it, using the actual url for the article I had just read, I’m told the article doesn’t exist. “I cannot imagine why.” Oh, by the way, the article was published by the NIH.

• northwoodswatcher says:

I use quercetin daily, combined with calcium ascorbate, zinc, and NAC (N-acetyl cysteine). Works like a charm. No sniffles since I started in March.

• lackawaxen123 says:

I saw one of the commenters on the Scott Adams periscope say …”The harm is people taking it won’t take something more effective” … of course THERE IS NO OTHER treatment offered by anyone for early stage covid-19 … none, zero, nada …

• Ray Runge says:

And “THERE IS NO OHTER treatment offered by anyone for early stage COVID-19” is the Number One sham of the Testing scam AND the Number One Shame of our medical profession

• Robert Smith says:

Current treatment protocol is:

Instantly quarantine for 14 days if you even think you might have had contact with a CV-19 person who was symptomatic or not.

Then, possibly, video diagnosis (LOL) and stay home until you might need ER.

I guess somewhere in there you break quarantine to go get tested. If you do a rapid test it has higher false positives possible. If you wait too long to break quarantine to go get a reliable test – see previous step where you might just need to go to the ER. That’s based on your own judgement because a doctor won’t get close than a phone or video call to you.

• furtive says:

Rather than a video dc by a cowardly MD who believes Fauci, Just have some Hydroxychloroquine at your fingertips No prescription needed in India.
          200mg
          Get it for those u love too.

• Blue Wildflower says:

Our medical facilities, as far as Covid goes, are the same as a third world country. Also the fact that CDC dictators control it.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

The current treatment protocol is actually: Stay at home unless your symptoms worsen and you feel you need treatment, then see a doctor.

I’m as sure as I can be without formal verification that I had COVID in mid-March. It was flaring up badly in Chicago right at that time and there was no mask order or stay-at-home order yet. It was mild, I had a low fever and a cough. On day 1 I feared I was in for some misery, but on day 2 it hadn’t worsened, and by day 5 I was feeling much better. I didn’t feel I needed medical treatment. If it had worsened I would have sought help. I would never take HCQ prophylactically or at the onset of illness. Why would I when for the vast majority of people, especially people with no pre-existing conditions, it’s mild?

I really don’t understand all of this shrieking about HCQ. Every frigging day 20 people are in this thread posting about it. If you want to use it, use it. Nobody’s stopping you unless your doctor tells you shouldn’t be using it for some reason. But calling it a “cure” or saying it’s “100% effective” is wrong.

• Robert Smith says:

I think that a good portion of people that think they has CV-19 actually had the flu. That’s just my guess.

With HCQ it may or may not help, but earliest is best. If it was easy to get, speak or convince a doctor, there wouldn’t be a problem. At least in my state I verified a clinic that treated with it if I needed it.

• dayallaxeded says:

The reason it’s still a topic of discussion and somewhat strident discussion is that the bureaucratic medical establishment and enemedia are on an absolute warpath to prevent anyone from having exactly the choice you cavalierly propose. It’s fine to say no one should argue about it, but the powers that be are, in fact, without any doubt, actively and aggressively suppressing it and denying sick people a very likely life and health saving choice that should be theirs and their doctors’ alone. It’s a fundamental right declared in the penumbra of the 4th Amendment, dontchaknow!

• cjzak says:

Exactly. That’s one of the questions I’ve been asking about the whole ban HCQ treatment agenda. Why not try it since there is nothing else offered and it’s about as safe as any drug ever used? It’s such a joke that the ptsb with the- AGAIN- media’s slobbering help, that people are being prevented from using HCQ. A bad joke to be sure. People could be dying that can be saved. Terrible situation.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Where is there a ban now? I was only aware of Ohio and that’s been reversed already.

• cjzak says:

Try getting a prescription filled for it. Try getting your doctor to even write a prescription for it. That is one reason these doctors finally came forward about the inability of being able to get this treatment to people.

• furtive says:

• Bogeyfree says:

An absolute fraud and frankly with millions of Americans following his 2020 advice, IMO there should be an investigation into this man and the impact his statements here in 2020 are having vs what he professed in 2005.

How about a 62 million American civil lawsuit?

Goal – Get the truth out and force the breakup or overhaul of the NIH, CDC and FDA.

How do we rent the NY Times Square video screen and play this loop over and over again?

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Please people, seek out the underlying info and read it. Don’t just accept what some random person excerpts.

Here’s the paper mentioned in the tweet: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Note that it regards SARS-CoV, not SARS-CoV-2. They are different.

Note that it regards the use of chloroquine, not hydroxychloroquine. They are different. (It’s my understanding that HCQ is much weaker.) Hydroxycholoroquine wasn’t even mentioned at all in the paper.

Note that the researchers were testing individual primate cells in vitro.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Vero E6 cells (an African green monkey kidney cell line) were infected with SARS-CoV (Urbani strain) at a multiplicity of infection of 0.5 for 1 h. The cells were washed with PBS and then incubated in OPTI-MEM (Invitrogen) medium with or without various concentrations of either chloroquine or NH4Cl (both from Sigma). Immunofluorescence staining was performed with SARS-CoV-specific hyperimmune mouse ascitic fluid (HMAF) followed by anti-mouse fluorescein-coupled antibody.

Eighteen hours after infection, the virus-containing supernatants were removed, and the cells were pulsed with 35S-(Cys) for 30 min and chased for 3 h before lysis in RIPA buffer. Clarified cell lysates and media were incubated with HMAF, and immunoprecipitated proteins were separated by 3–8% NuPAGE gel (Invitrogen); proteins were visualized by autoradiography. In some experiments, cells were chased for 3 h with isotope-free medium. Clarified cell supernatants were also immunoprecipitated with SARS-CoV-specific HMAF.

• evergreen says:

Wellllll, if there were not an apparently coordinated effort to SUPPRESS discussion and research, then there would be AMPLE information (true, half-true, and false) available widely. That frre flow of information would allow the truly informed and curious to do conversational engagement in the public fora, and observers would hear the back and forth.

Ultimately, there would be a sense of what’s what. However, we are in an information blackout combined with a smackdown, so people are even more likely to grab onto falsehoods or rumor. That is backwards.

That’s why college was always about freedom of discourse. The open, critical discussion is what leads to understanding and development of ideas.

• Betty says:

I have been trying to understand the disproportionate negative response to Hydroxychloroquine by the powers that be. I found this research article on *PubMed Central.

It was published ion-line by *Frontiers in Pharmacology in August of 2019.

Hydroxychloroquine Improves Obesity-Associated Insulin Resistance and Hepatic Steatosis by Regulating Lipid Metabolism”

Go read the report, there is some heavy lifting but a lot is very understandable – specially the image of the two mice in Figure 1. Both groups of mice fed a High Fat Diet, but one group was pre-dosed with hydroxychloroquine – it will blow you mind. And then try to imagine how much money Americans spend on the hopeless fight against obesity.

Right here at home Trillions are at stake.

*PubMed Central® (PMC) is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).

*Frontiers in Pharmacology is a leading journal in its field, publishing rigorously peer-reviewed research across disciplines, including basic and clinical pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy and toxicology.

• Betty says:

I am trying to post image of Figure 1. HFD means High Fat Diet, both groups were fed a High Fat Diet, one group was pre-treated with HCQ.
        Here goes:
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click on image to zoom&p=PMC3&id=6689966_fphar-10-00855-g001.jpg

• Val says:

Great article, Betty.

“Figure 1. HFD means High Fat Diet, both groups were fed a High Fat Diet, one group was pre-treated with HCQ.”

• Betty says:

Thank you !
            I hope the image gets more people to go read the article – I would love to read what others think, of the quality of the study in general, and of the results.

In some cases I need a translator:
            “Based on these results, it was suggested that this compound might downregulate adipogenesis to decrease hepatic steatosis that had a protective effect on insulin resistance and systemic inflammation in obese mice.”

What are they trying to say here? I can’t get past “… that had a…”.

adipogenesis = fat cell creation ; hepatic steatosis = fatty liver

Are they trying to talk about a mechanism” Based on these results, it was suggested that this compound’s – ability to – downregulate adipogenesis – and – decrease hepatic steatosis had a protective effect – against the occurrence of – insulin resistance and systemic inflammation in obese mice ?

• WSB says:

I also believe I read that HCQ was given to pre-fed HFD mice, and that also was effective.

• WSB says:

Here is the paragraph on Page 2, there was a neutral group on a normal diet…

“Hydroxychloroquine Improves Obesity-Associated Insulin Resistance and Hepatic Steatosis by Regulating Lipid Metabolism

Hydroxychloroquine has been suggested to have beneficial effects on lipids and insulin sensitivity, which may contribute in lowering high cardiovascular risk in SLE patients. However, its mechanism on insulin sensitivity and lipid disorders is far from being completely understood.

In the present study, the therapeutic effects of hydroxychloroquine were evaluated under pathological conditions in vivo. Obesity was induced in C57BL/6 mice fed with high-fed diet, or in mice fed with high-fat diet and hydroxychloroquine. In addition, healthy mice that received normal chow diet were also monitored.

The present results revealed that hydroxychloroquine reduced weight, hepatic steatosis, glasucose, and insulin resistance. Furthermore, hydroxychloroquine downregulated the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma in the liver. According to these present results, genes about lipid metabolism went down in high-fat mice liver.”

• czarowniczy says:

Pfffft, that’s a fat New Orleans rat, they’re all over the city and if the COVID could be studied by looking at fat rats they’d be dropping like flies around the city from indulging on some of the most gourmet dumpsters in the US.

One effect the COVID’s had on NOLA rats, ‘specially in the Quarter, is to send hundreds into alcohol withdrawal as there are far fewer partially-filled booze carryout cups in trash cans. The carryout food issue has effected them to a great degree too for much the same reasons. In a stunning turn of events you are more likely to be assaulted by a booze/food crazed rodent than you are a thug.

• dayallaxeded says:

We do have the best rats—amirite! Baltimore’s come close, though. I’ll never forget the time I saw what looked like a fat dachsund in some bushes as I was walking home around 4 AM one morning in the Remington neighborhood of Baltimore. Being a “dog person,” I went closer to see if it had a collar or what its condition was and almost got close enough to pet it before realizing it was a rat–a rat the size of a fat dachsund. And no, I wasn’t “impaired.”

• furtive says:

This $.15 per tablet Miracle drug can put big pharma into Bankruptcy & criminal Liability too.

• bessie2003 says:

Thank you. Saved it, plan on printing it and taking it with me on the next regularly scheduled doctor visit.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Its isn’t hard to understand Betty. President Trump made the statement that it appears HCQ “has promise”. He never said it was a cure all. He never said it must be used. He simply said it is showing promise. The haters of the President MUST oppose ANYTHING he say. ANYTHING that comes form him that it positive. Positive means he succeeds. When he succeeds America wins and he wins reelection. THAT must not be allowed to happen. If Americans die in the process of defeating “Trump” then so be it.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

That research does look promising. Granted, it’s using a specific type of mouse, and mice aren’t people, but it’s a start.

There is a commonly used medication out there already to improve insulin resistence, it’s metformin. Maybe some people can’t take it, but that’s one medication generally safe for most people. There’s a lot of info out there about metformin so I won’t post any links. It’s been around since 1995.

• Val says:

Looks like he evolved:

• RyderLee says:

HahaHA ! Thank You , Sundance !

And Many Thanks to Val for Posting This 😊

• iswhatitis says:

I still hold the opinion that Scott Adams did not take a side there, when spelling out the “freedom vs privacy” “equation”.

( Still hold ref.: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/05/comrade-cuomo-reminds-good-citizens-to-comply-with-big-tech-health-surveillance/comment-page-2/ )

He only stated that that is the equation.

People inferred he chose a side – typically inferring he chose the side against freedom and privacy.

All I see in those words is a recognition and declaration that there is an issue of freedom vs privacy (which, basically, there is). Not an endorsement for less freedom or less privacy.

For example, where he states: “My assumption is that we will never be safe from viruses or terrorism unless we give up privacy to gain that protection…“, he doesn’t advocate for less freedom or privacy – he merely states that, perhaps, we can’t be totally “safe” – perhaps because we won’t give up freedom or privacy. That may simply be a reality.

How is his statements that different from the many others that argue that we need to “weigh the risks” and decide if all this totalitarianism is “worth” the mitigation? Or those arguing we don’t ban vehicles because some people are killed by them?

I’m sorry, but I don’t see that he has “chosen” less freedom or privacy – or has now “chosen” liberty. He’s just outlining the choices; as have many, many others.

• steph_gray says:

Well, in actuality he is making a false comparison by saying “We will never be safe from viruses or terrorism unless…”

The “unless” is not a valid argument for anything. The fact is, we will never be 100% safe from those things, or in fact from pretty much anything, ever, in this life.

“There is no safety this side of the grave.”
            – Robert A. Heinlein

• TJ says:

I’m glad he graduated from Bill Gates, better late then never.

Scott Adams Thinks Bill Gates should be President

Now he’s on HCQ, that’s good too, better late then never.

5. sDee says:

“Is that something you guys would want?”

Well, this works good for me but I am old school anyway 🙂 I like thedonald.win but cannot tell if it too could “dis’ama’ppear”.

I guess the answer depends on who owns the application and who is hosting it. Reddit owned the hosted software so they eventually, could reel-in or ban whomever they wanted. Moving from a “.com” url , to a “.win” url does not change that.

I think what Sundance has set up works extremely well for the core information and research he produces. I am comfortable working with WordPress to slog through the data and comments. A basic self-hosted WordPress installation with minimal plugins, a standard theme and good keyword structure, is super reliable and highly immune to hacks. No one can ban anything except the owner.

Comment moderation, aligned with the site’s goal here is essential to engaging us readers looking to learn and understand and add to the information. Moderation here is superb.

That said, the more places and more patriots to deliver and explain the massive inflection point Sundance has produced, the better!

6. jim says:

I’d love to see Dr. FauXi and the Scarf Lady try to explain this chart showing the differences in case fatality rates by country:

Article here:

7. Hans says:

Disgust

I am truly disgusted by the FBI.. yes the FBI..
    As the Maxwell depositions are brought to light a sad truth become apparent.

The FBI knew that peadophelia was taking place and did nothing.. both Comey and Mueller are in and just sat on the information. Think about it..in 2014 they had solid information.. and did nothing..

And why.. my thoughts.. blackmail.. extortion.. after all using young girls (your daughters) for the greater good..

So the Maxwell file has partly been given the light of day.. the remaining part has been resealed after an emergency appeal by some judge…guess the oops unmasking caused a problem…

Here is a link to the FBI knowing… and not shutting it down…

• Publius2016 says:

it s very simple: Most likely, Epstein is a spook either US and/or Israeli asset…

most likely death was faked too and Epstein is living in Thailand with new face..

• right on…agent of most feared spying agency…would not die in US prison..but it show how
        gullible is public…even here in CTH

• vikingmom says:

I don’t think we’re gullible at all… People here have been questioning his “death” from the very beginning. Not sure why /how Maxwell got picked up now since she’s been hiding in plain sight for months. Lots of behind the scenes stuff going on, I am sure but the “unmasking” of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz was probably done in order to send a very clear message to someone.

• Deb says:

We have known for years and years that Prince Andrew and Clinton frequented the island. The lawsuits the victims tried to bring uncovered the fact that the FBI protected Epstein, and the Clintons. It was swept under the rug in 2016 because of the election. Now they think they can use it against PDJT. They’ll get some crazy look to accuse him, like they did with Kavanaugh.

Dershowitz was there, but I believe he is innocent. He doesn’t act like someone being blackmailed, he acts like an innocent accused and fighting back.

It’s important to get the facts straight as then”October surprise” could very well be an Epstein sandwich. I believe they are putting the squeeze on Ghislaine to lie. We need to pray for her.

• jediphantom says:

If the one who HATH NOT EXPIRED HIMSELF were alive, “MADAME MAXIMUS DOOMUS” would not be in prison awaiting trial….”OHR” demise. She would have been with him “OHR” still moving within the shadows.

Nope….HE’S KAPUT. And it matters not one wit if he was a member of “SPOOK INC.”.
        This is totally irrelevant. The extortion materials and the control of that information is all that matters now. And some is coming out via the courts. This data must be perceived as the NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE that it truly is, and for the safety of the victims and the country….THE THREAT MUST BE NEGATED.

FULL EXPOSURE ASSURES ALL BLACKMAIL MATERIALS WILL BE MADE WORTHLESS. And, as with ALL sex trafficking ring investigations…everyone involved must be rolled up quickly via ARRESTS. These actions seem to be in motion. The results, the exposure, and the ability to get the facts to the majority of American voters in a RELENTLESS AND REPETITIOUS MANNER….will DESTROY THE DEMOCRATS POLITICAL POWER…..FOR A DECADE…..perhaps more.

PEDOGATE IS THE DIRECT PATH TO JUSTICE AND VICTORY IN NOVEMBER….AND BEYOND. JMHO.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

REMEMBER….WE HAVE ARRESTS IN PEDOGATE.

NONE REGARDING SPYGATE. NOT ONE.

• Tammy Hereford says:

I never post, however I had to post for this 1. It has always been my thought that the sex trafficking and pedophilia coming to light is what will bring the Democratic Party down as well as some of the rhinos. This is not a party thing, this is a power thing. And it spans both parties. If all Were to come to light we probably wouldn’t have much of a Congress left at all

• jediphantom says:

Those women who stayed home “OHR” crossed over to give the House to NAGGY BOTOXI , with the help of the sudden “RETIREMENT” OF 40 GOP MEMBERS under the watchful eye of RINO RYAN….will crawl over broken glass to vote REPUBLICAN if this is all exposed.

There is one thing, one thing we as a society still adhere too. NOT EVERYONE….but the vast majority of Americans are still cemented in thought about. DON’T MESS WITH CHILDREN. This sort of scandal could turn MILLIONS of those women….and others ON A DIME.

And I believe it will. But…we must “PERSIST” and “INSIST” in full transparency and justice.

And the DOJ and FBSPY and ANY politicians that even had a “SNIFF” of this….have to explain in GREAT DETAIL what they knew and when they knew it.

As for Congress…..TAXPAYER NDA’S MUST BE REVEALED. IF NOT NOW? WHEN?

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• jediphantom says:

I meant to add something but due to my FINGEREA (sound it out 🙂 my train of thought got derailed.

1. POST MORE OFTEN…you’re good at it, and all hands on deck time….HAS ARRIVED.

2. Since before the arrest of “MADAME MAXIMUS DOOMUS” I have looked for any RINO’S that might be connected. Nothing I can confirm, but my sense is, if we find any RINORATS it will be a FINANCIAL LINK. As opposed to the DIRTY DEMONRAT CHILD ABUSERS. Who are linked to BOTH aspects of PEDOGATE.

BUT ONE CAN HOPE.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• Hans says:

Going to be forwarding these articles to my local TV station news department.. asking them why they are not reporting about the failure of Comey and mueller FBI failure to,prosecute.. ..We Know You Know..MAGA

• jediphantom says:

Actually all we need is for OUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT to retweet the reports of FBSPY criminal negligence to his followers.

80+ MILLION REPORTERS BY HITTING THE TWEET BUTTON.

Frankly….he should have done that 36 HOURS AGO.

Perhaps a little birdie in the TREEHOUSE can help to expedite this OFFENSIVE ACTION.

I for one, grow weary of always seeming to be on defense in light of the evidence that tells me we should be doing EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. “LOCK THEM UP”!

DEPLORABLE JEDI. 😉

#KAG2020 #MAG2020 #PEDOGATE #LOCKPERVSUP

• InAz says:

You are correct. No one is asking why Mueller and the rest buried the investigation. No one is asking why the Fascist Bureau of Insurgency did nothing.

• InAz says:

Every Commie media site that has an article on these Maxwell files always reminds the reader that “we can’t forget about President Trump with Epstein just because his name is not mentioned”.

• Keep in mind the DOJ & FBI were corrupted during the Clinton years and they’ve been running interference for them to one degree or another ever since.

• jediphantom says:

900 FBSPY FILES stolen by “HER ROYAL HAGNESS” many, many moons ago.

The best POLITICAL INVESTMENT IN MODERN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Her treachery will long be remembered.

IT’S THE STUFF OF LEGENDS. “GHOST STORIES”. The evil chills the bones.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• Robert Smith says:

The key part is Epstein took a plea deal the FBI and DOJ wanted. Epstein gave information to the FBI – as protection for powerful people?

Protection and control/leverage. It is NOT just protection it furthers the institution’s power and influence. It isn’t just for the DeepState it is for the FBI. They are on the scene and nobody knows what evidence makes it into the offical case files and which is used to cultivate favorable relationships to the agency for its own purposes.

• jediphantom says:

Evidence that these materials were used in EXTORTION OPERATIONS are everywhere.
        The ability to shape government policy by this method is CLEAR FOR ALL TO SEE.

THOSE WHO WISH TOO.

IT EXPLAINS A LOT OF DECISIONS THAT MAKE US ALL SCREAM WTF?

It all makes sense now….doesn’t it though? SPYGATE = PEDOGATE COVER UP. And as we step back and view the actions, legislation, foreign policy matters through this NOW CLEAR LENS……?

…oh….THAT’S WHY THAT HAPPENED. Yep. 😉

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

TIME TO NATURALIZE THIS DANGER. EXPOSE IT ALL. WE’RE ADULTS.

MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE!

• G. Alistar says:

Who was the director of the FBI in 2014? A “Higher Loyalty” my foot. James Comey was then as he is now, corrupt to the core.

8. burnett044 says:

interesting..

• Pale rider says:

Yeah, they mention “she came back to America” . Nobody would lay a hand on that woman unless it was allowed. What we see ain’t the truth, no resemblance.
      How about Jeffie Epstein wanted his favorite squeeze wherever they got him hiding.

• iswhatitis says:

I have no idea if Alan Dershowitz is guilty or not; but something I am aware of is (and that I’ve not yet seen anyone else acknowledge):

He may be on various “enemies of the Left” lists, due to his assisting with the defense of President Trump during the Impeachment hearings (and, that if one is on such a “list”, it may expected that all kinds of made-up stuff will “come out” that just happens to trash that enemy).

I keep that in mind when I see all the “Dershowitz trashing” going on here, and other places.

• Marc says:

I’ve been waiting for Virginia Guiffre to implicate POTUS in the orgy island stuff but she hasn’t. Dersh and others have been named so I don’t think it’s politically motivated. The Left would be pushing her to frame Trump in a heartbeat so I have a sinking feeling that the people she’s named are guilty. People on both sides of the political aisle have been accused and just because some are friendly to President Trump doesn’t mean they are innocent.

• Tl Howard says:

She wrote a book in which she said she never had sex with Dersch. I think she’s a very poor witness. Of all the girls who went to that island, this one’s story is suspect in many ways.

• InAz says:

Dershowitz claims he did not sexually abuse anyone. Ok…..give him that.

But…….as an attorney he used his law knowledge to keep the abuse under wraps, helped go after the victims to shut them up, etc etc etc.

• jediphantom says:

Alan is a SMOKE SCREEN for the SWAMP PEDOGATE SCUM.
        I don’t now how implicated he is “OHR” isn’t. From my way of thinking it’s a moot point.
        My focus is Justice and safety of the victims. With the amount of money involved, they will be made financially whole. Removing those who could harm them PUBLICLY, OPENLY, AND COMPLETELY, will assure their peaceful transition to healing and closure.

That’s where WE COME IN. Pressuring those who are charged in delivery of said Justice emphatically and endlessly to DO THEIR JOB? THAT’S ON US AND OUR ALLIES IN THE CONSERVATIVE MEDIA.

It will be VERY INTERESTING to see how A.G. BARR and FBSPY DIRECTOR WRAY explain this to the American people. WE DESERVE A FULL ACCOUNTING. THAT is on THEM. And our political leaders.

The fallout from PEDOGATE has just begun. HANG ON BACK THERE R-2!

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• Paprika says:

I just don’t know one way or the other in the case of Alan Dershowitz. But if I had to weigh in at this point I would say that he knew far more about Epstein than he lets on, but he himself is not guilty of partaking of the “offerings” of underage, or even of “of age” girls.

• stevelbrown says:

Why did she come back?…… Maybe she is in collusion with a corrupt SDNY attorneys to make up an allegation against DJT in exchanged for a sweet deal

• Linda Rink says:

I agree. She was to be used to create allegations against President Trump. The documents were to be released redacted and then the media would spin that DJT was one of the names.

9. Don McAro says:

When creeps can find their favorite kiddie porn faster then a person can find a Breitbart story on Joe Biden story using Google… You know the world as a whole has some serious problems to contend with…

• jediphantom says:

I believe we will find that kind of content was on the phones of persons within the sphere of “THE HAG QUEENS” HANDMAIDENS. And hers.

Thus the explanation for the the DESTRUCTION of said phones containing YOGA and WEDDING email. Having child exploitation materials in ANY MANNER….SENDS YOU TO PRISON.

In retrospect, it now makes sense why such phones containing seemingly innocent communications and materials would have to be……ALL TOGETHER NOW…..>>>>>>>

…..<<<<< SMASHED WITH HAMMERS, SIM CARDS RIPPED OUT AND DESTROYED, BLEACH BITCHED……YOU TRY THAT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

WE STILL LOVE YOU SEAN. AND HE WAS RIGHT THERE FROM THE START.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• G. Alistar says:

Spot on, wonder why the “me too” movement has suddenly and mysteriously gone silent when it comes the this evidence against Bill Clinton, the prince, Dershowitz, etc. overwhelmingly more evidence here than there was against Justice Kavenaugh???

10. sunnyflower5 says:

Wait til they start burning Korans…..

11. Winston says:

12. Robert Smith says:

I linked through here eventually through China Flood/Dam videos.

This is a video where a Canadian, former WaPo, JJ McCullough torches Falun Gong and their media propaganda. Explains Falun Gong’s cult beliefs and structure. Note he agrees with their anti-Communist stance, but he says they’re nuts, and this is a big problem. Hits on The Epoch Times, China Uncensored, NTD news, Washington Times, Moonies, and even mentions Trump and conservatives etc. Interesting because of the dude running the empire, I think JJ’s saying discount those media outlets, because cult. Some commenter asks – well what about the mainstream media’s veracity? Anyway…

• Robert Smith says:

Probably in the wrong place/thread.

• Free Speech says:

More ad hominem bullhonk from libs. So, it’s okay for them to be rounded up en masse, imprisoned, and have their organs live harvested cuz ‘they’re a cult’. How much the CCP paying you, JJ?

• Robert Smith says:

I believe he said harvested organs have just been from executed prisoners. I guess he means that the harvesting organs is just propaganda.

• Free Speech says:

Understood, but the Chinese government has persecuted the group, along with other religious groups, as McCullough admits. Communist atheists, as a whole, don’t want ANY kind of spiritual belief among people because a belief in an afterlife means they have a much harder time controlling people through starvation, imprisonment and other forms of effective coercion against people who believe their only existence is that of their temporary flesh.

Honestly, there was nothing shocking there about Falon Gong. The cultish veneration of individual gurus and masters is pretty SOP in Buddhism and Hinduism. If you start going the direction of Aum Shinrikyo and planning mass annihilation of others, that’s another thing.

I subscribe to Epoch Times, and think it’s a pretty good publication, even though I’m a Christian and don’t subscribe to the Falon Gong beliefs of its publishers. I do agree with them that : 1) communism is demonic and if you look very deeply into Karl Marx and early Soviet leaders like Lenin and Trotsky, there is ample evidence they were occultists. Read Marx’s poetry and tell me there wasn’t something diabolical inside his head. 2) I find it completely plausible that the Chinese DELIBERATELY released covid 19 on their own people to get to us and other nations. Why would you put that past a government that murdered off tens of millions of its own citizens during The Great Leap Forward and The Cultural Revolution?

IOW, the bad guy in the room is the CCP. The Epoch Times is not using its publication to push Falon Gong beliefs on any of its readers as far as I can tell.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

First they came for Fulun Gong and I did not stand up because although I agree with their anti-Communists stance, they are nuts…

A lot of people on the right did the same thing when Alex Jones was shut down. You know, who cares “Alex Jones is nuts”…. now big tech is censoring the President of the United States”…and so it goes.

13. Bill Dumanch says:

Fauci BUSTED for declaring the wonder drug hydrochloriqine.
    In 2005.
    BUSTED on Sheriff David Clarke’s website.
    Fauci’s discovery was made in 2005.
    ??

Yes, we’ve been played, now there is PROOF.
    Sorry for the yelling…
    Bill.

• henry says:

Funny, when the mafia does this, the FBI’s OCB moves on them. When BLM does it….it’s racial justice or somehing…Use YELP or something to attack, or down vote your business?

Just get off social media….

Businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), have received letters from left-wing activists demanding that they give in to a list of racial reparations or face having their businesses get negative reviews online.

The activists “sent out a three-page contract to NuLu businesses following Friday’s protest where LMPD says 76 protesters were arrested and charged with obstructing a highway and disorderly conduct,” WAVE 3 News reported. “Some also picked up assault charges, accused of throwing bottles at police officers.”

WDRB News reported that the “demands came with a deadline of Aug. 17, or else protesters would respond by launching negative reviews and social media posts about the businesses.”

14. Greg1 says:

The blm movement just keeps revealing, openly, how they want to take down America.

Just look how they are pushing the democrats to go even further to the left.

Their demands will, quite literally, destroy America. And that is, after all, their goal.

• fangdog says:

So what if you are called a racist. The raced card has been used and abused for so long it has no effect with me. They can call me racist until they are blue in the face for what little I care about it.

I have zero white guilt and see all people regardless of color Americans. In fact my present roommate is a black and neither one of us ever see it any other way but American. Incidentally, he despises black race baiters more than I do. Lol

• Robert Smith says:

I think on a personal level many people can handle it. But social media and weak-willed leaders of companies and organizations will take your jobs.

So people shut up and vote. Tea Party, Trump… that’s a problem. So they are looking to destroy the elections system now.

• Greg1 says:

Exactly.

The thing that blew my mind about that article is the the blm leader essentially said if you don’t do it my way you’re a racist. It’s mind boggling people are falling for this garbage.

If everything is racist then nothing is racist.

Call them out for being the communists they are. They are so poisoned they are proud of it.

Communism kills.

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

They and their ilk are turning me racist
          I used to watch something with a black actor, and though nothing.
          Now I think alibi quota.
          I no longer watch any show with black people in the blurb. Trailer.
          Now I just want them to go away. I did not choose this. Sorry to any intelligent black reading this.
          Same with moreslums. I even studied Arabic Lit and language…

• MustangBlues says:

Greg1 says:: ”If you don’t agree with them on communism and everything else they demand…….you are racist.” OK. If the racist smear is there tactic of oppression, then play the game of smear:

Since their thinking is infantile, content appropriate for 13 year olds, then that explains why blm are all pedophiles, so retort, ”childish thinking is what a pedophile does, so you are a pedophile, blm-er.”

• markoni says:

Enemies foreign and domestic`

15. burnett044 says:

Just a heads up for Treepers on the East Coast….

16. https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/new-disclosures-confirm-trump-was-the-target-of-obama-administrations-russia-probe/

Too bad McCarthy can’t redo this article in half the space in simpler words so the common peasants can understand it.

• beach lover says:

He is always long winded, but i was just checking to see if anyone else posted this article yet. At least he GETS IT! And he isn’t afraid to write it down. This is the 30K ft view that will fit nicely with all the granule work Sundance is doing. I hope Sundance is asking a few in the media like McCarthy to help.

FTA for those who dont want to take the time to read it… although you should.

“Now the paper trail is finally catching up with what some of us analysts long ago surmised based on the limited information previously available.

You don’t like Donald Trump? Fine. The investigation here was indeed about Donald Trump. But the scandal is about how abusive officials can exploit their awesome powers against any political opponent. And the people who authorized this political spying will be right back in business if, come November, Obama’s vice-president is elected president — notwithstanding that he’s yet to be asked serious questions about it.”

• Robert Smith says:

It’s getting to be that a Prezi presentation the size of a small galaxy might be needed for all the DeepState linkages to corruption.

17. Scarlet says:

This is how indoctrinated and ignorant some Pennsylvanians are. Takes the front page on the capitols news site !

By Barbara Corson
    I am very concerned that the current administration is misrepresenting the facts (lying) in order to stir up its “base”.
    This is a link to an article about one of the current campaign ads.

This is just one of many examples of the current administration denying and ignoring facts, making things up and silencing anyone who disagrees (like Dr. Fauci ).

It is not acceptable for any professional person to use lies in the course of daily business. In fact, it’s illegal: imagine if a doctor or a plumber or an electrician used lies to manipulate clients and customers.

In the case of national politics, the stakes are even higher and the responsibility to be truthful is even greater. Obviously, “We are all entitled to our own opinions”, but we are not entitled to our own facts. It seems to me that reasonable people of any and all political parties should speak out against outright lies in politics.

We can do better than this!

Barbara Corson, Dauphin, Pa.

• Robert Smith says:

She mentions “base” and “Fauci” and my eyes glaze over.

How about she actually talk about the issues with the facts rather than sending me to an article, that’s not blocked by because I have an adblocker on, that says it for her?

• Scarlet says:

This is the level of stupid that the dominant newspaper in Harrisburg, pa puts on their front page.
        They also don’t allow comments anymore. Just like yahoo.
        Absurd.

• Free Speech says:

She’s too ignorant to know her own side (liberal MSM) has been caught REPEATEDLY doing this, most infamously when they used the ‘children in cages’ images from the Obama era to tar Trump.

• Ellen says:

The Harrisburg Patriot News is a leftist rag; has been for many years. I and many others saw this years ago when they editorialized on the front page. Readership/subscriptions are in the tank. Central PA (with exception of blue Harrisburg) is solid RED!

• Scarlet says:

Yes. Trump signs are everywhere. Big billboard size signs in farmers fields, vehicles with trump flags flying, yard signs a plenty and general overwhelming Trump enthusiasm.
        We frequently travel through.

• stevelbrown says:

They’v e silenced Fauci? You coulda fooled me because I hear the dude everywhere I turn

18. zeteinhelkein says:

Who is John Galt? Hydroxychloroquine!

19. Auwtsnae says:

I just finished reading Andrew McCarthy’s latest article at the National Review and, by the way he’s pieced together the conspiracy, it looks like he’s been reading CTH or talking to SD.

He appears to have come a long way from his early days as a concerned, yet still loyal, former federal prosecutor.

• maggie0987 says:

Auwtsnae – This para from the article, is a day late and a dollar short, I think.

‘One wonders, though, why the GOP-controlled Senate had so little interest in finding out why this paper trail stayed hidden despite repeated inquiries. Ditto the House Republican leadership in the first two years of Trump’s term. It is hard to draw any conclusion other than that the GOP establishment bought the “Russian interference in our democracy” hysteria.

• evergreen says:

McCarthy proved himself to be that straight-A overachiever who pushes on the “pull” door. Only after he stepped back and observed the students around him did he clue in. Yep, you guessed it, he stooped over, inspected the writing on the door, and proclaimed, “I’ve uncovered how it works! It says “PULL”! You have to pull it to get inside,” he said to no one.

With that, he realized he was alone, so he decided to go in to class. He reached out and pushed on the door, pausing frustrated for a moment before it dawned on him. “Oh yeah”, he said, as he tugged on the door. Just as the door started to move, it amazingly seemed to jump of its own volition. >>SMACK!<< Right on the nose. Class was over, and the herd was headed the other way.

He'll get there.

20. I don’t get any news from “Yahoo news” because it’s pretty much infantile pop culture pap smattered with anti-Trump propaganda – BUT I do keep an eye on what goes on there because I have a Yahoo email account.

I’ve noticed that the comment section for political articles was becoming quite pro-Trump over the past few months AND NOW the comment section has been replaced by a survey asking whether they should continue having comments at all.

Of course this is anecdotal, but I see it as a sign that leftist Yahoo is getting nervous over all the conservative minded folks commenting there, many of whom openly mock the idiocy being pushed by today’s radicalized democrats.

• Robert Smith says:

Yes, comment sections are being closed down because they can’t control you. Social media is easier to control than comments where people have to keep moderating posts. The real issue is they don’t want you to read and learn what you shouldn’t. Since search engines are limiting your searches, forums are often a great way to learn that forbidden information to at least jump off to dig it up. Problem. So they shut it down.

This happens even on things like Car magazines because manufacturers get trashed for problem cars etc.

• TJ says:

This happened on IMDB a while back. Hollywood had to control the message, the forums weren’t being kind to the globalist propaganda.

• Hugh Jass says:

Check out gab.com
      It is actual free speech social media site that is funded solely by it’s users. No ads. And they don’t collect and sell your info. Also, they have Dissenter Browser, which allows you to comment on ANYTHING on the interwebz.

To add, Parler is a honeypot that collects and sells your info. They ban people who don’t tow the ConInc party line.

• steph_gray says:

Link, please, to back up your smear claim about Parler.

They say they don’t save any user info (they collect some on initial signin but they don’t keep it). You say they sell it. Where exactly did you get that information?

21. Jimmy Jack says:

Any doubt that I had about Sherman Cain being killed by being hit w coronavirus on purpose have now evaporated.

Evan McMullin pushing Trump supporters & the Tulsa rally as the reason Cain is dead. They always project what they do. And McMullin’s swamp C I A membership has had him working against Trump since the beginning.

The Tulsa rally was a set up and was sabotaged from inside. Who knows what else went on there.

Now I wonder about Gohmert and if he was given a contaminated mask or somehow otherwise exposed intentionally. I’d guess yes.

This is a very useful bioweapon for the gloa list swamp Elite.

22. Drogers says:

Three that I’d be remiss if I failed to specifically pray for today:

Father ~~

That President Trump should know his fellow citizens pray for his safety and and that he continues to receive Your guidance and protection from the evil constructed again him.
    That Sundance’s mission be concluded safely and that those chosen to receive his labors act righteously in delivering the message.
    That Treeper’s, those of us waiting for a call, will respond bravely and in accordance with all things true.

In Jesus Christ name … Amen

• Robert Smith says:

Without looking, a listing of public employees?

• Mad Mike says:

Dayum… a bunch of academia, artists, and other nut jobs. If pain and suffering is their muse, they’re behind the right ideology.

We’ve got generations out there MORE than willing to tear down everything American, a sad self-destructive use of their freedom… they’ve got bad ideas, no common sense, and are living for thrills, likes, and follows.

I’m going to enjoy making them cry in November.

• TwoLaine says:

I think we screwed up when we stopped requiring the draft.

These people have no respect for our country because they do not know how to serve our country. They are not patriots. They serve only their short term wants and needs. They have never had to look out for the lives of others or be a team player.

They grew up in the everyone gets a trophy world and never had to earn much of anything.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask you can do for your country.
        ~John F. Kennedy

• 4*Freedom says:

Note where they meet monthly: at a church. American Marxists from beginning targeted churches as key infiltration goldmines – with built in networks and “social justice” sentiments readily manipulated for social injustice outcomes. But also targeted to neutralize the most powerful inoculation to demonic forces – faith-filled communities. They off the weak socializers lacking deep conviction or converts to deep (Marxist) conviction – and the communities as groups are knee-capped as reliable resistors – as in Nazi Germany. Individual faith-filled believers and clergy risked their lives for their own and others’ freedom but institutions were too compromised to serve as reliable freedom forces. Time to be on high alert to history that can guide reliable alliances and protect from naive trust of compromised institutions.

• TwoLaine says:

My 1st thought upon seeing that they are meeting in a church is what? How many of them? I tho’t churches could not be used as meeting places, or is that just for worship and funerals, and weddings, and other things that normally happen in a church.

They can however be used by gubt paid subversives. Wait, I tho’t they all had some issue with church and state?

Hippocrites.

• TwoLaine says:

Funny how they always seem to hide in a church.

23. henry says:

Be prepared for the MSM to go full MOCKINGBIRD over the next 60 days. If you thought the supermarket rags GLOBE and SUN were sensational with their BATBOY stories; you ain’t seen nothing yet.

1) aliens exist. Adam Schiff is an alien anchor baby.
    2) NanXi is the alien hybrid experiment between a dead sheep and George Bush.
    3) Nadler is proof trolls exist and are greedy, selfish, inbreeders.
    4) Schumer is alien proof that when you don’t pick up waste of the street, shit happens.

Q will release the true findings via 512k level chess moves……

/sarc I’m just tired reading about Portland, Seattle and feckless democrats.

24. henry says:

Just go to NYC, CHI, Porlland, DEN, Seattle….get punched in the face and wait for some guy to act chivalrous and save you………

stupid, vapid, women

25. John Good says:

On Red Eye Radio last night, Eric & Harley were discussing that “many Democrats in their 40’s & 50’s are shocked at what the Democrat Party has become & they are NOT going to vote Democrat in November”! MANY might vote for Trump, because he is for “law & order” & most Americans want to feel safe in their communities.

This made me realize that, this is probably the main reason now for the Democrats to insist on Mail-In Voter Fraud being allowed, because it is the ONLY WAY they are going to get elected!
    And, IMO Trump has to win by a landslide in November, or else the Democrats are going to accuse him of cheating & stealing the Election from them (sort of like what happened in 2016, when Hillary was to win with the help of the Globalists).

So, get out & VOTE in person at the polling stations & save your country, my country & the rest of the free World from Communism!

Thank You!

26. Deplorable Frog says:

Hi Treepers,
    I got to stand on a random street corner yesterday to wave at VSGPDJT as he drove by on his way from the Tampa airport to Bellair. Crowd of about 50 waiving flags and signs for a local primary race. Not a mask in sight in the crowd. The only masks I saw were the FD crew around their truck behind us.
    People waited 1 to 2 hours in 90+ Florida humidity for a 5 second glimpse…. Somebody went to the local drug store and bought a pack of water to pass around to strangers.
    I would post pictures but don’t think I can do that without a WP account.

• Val says:

I’d love to see the pictures!

I post pictures and I don’t have WP account. I use Postimage https://postimages.org/ (no account needed either)
      to upload the pictures and copy the link here.

• Julian says:

Great stuff.

Did you know Pinellas County was THE MOST PIVOTAL county in the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Are you in Pinellas County sir? Because if you are – congrats. Great job in 2016.

In 2012
      FLORIDA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
      Barack Obama (D) – 50.0%
      Mitt Romney (R) – 49.1%

In 2016
      Donald Trump (R) – 49.0%
      Hillary Clinton (D) – 47.8%

PINELLAS COUNTY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
      In 2012
      Barack Obama (D) – 52.1%
      Mitt Romney (R) – 46.4%

In 2016
      Donald Trump (R) – 48.1%
      Hillary Clinton (D) – 47.0%

Pinellas County was the LARGEST COUNTY to vote for Obama in 2012 and then vote for Trump in 2016 in a STATE that voted for Obama in 2012 and then Trump in 2016.

I’m actually amazed this is never pointed out.

Pinellas County was the single most important county to Trump’s 2016 victory.

• Amy2 says:

I had lunch right down the street from him yesterday! ‘Visited my sis-in-law who lives in Belleair. It was nice to know he was nearby!!

27. jeans2nd says:

Fellow Non-Essential Deplorables, it looks like we may have found a Patriot in the NBA.

But – will he put Free Hong Kong on his jersey?

• Debra says:

I saw one player’s jersey (from the Clippers IIRC) that had as a saying, ‘I am a man’.

Of course, I cannot tell you who it was because from what I can see, if a player chose to have a saying on his jersey, then he cannot have his name on his jersey.

From my observation, only the stars have chosen their name — over a statement — on their jerseys . . .

Things that make you go, hmmmmmmm.

28. WeThePeople2016 says:

29. sync says:

Gov. Cuomo concerned over New Yorkers fleeing NYC because of pandemic fears
    The governor says changes in behavior due to the virus are leading to economic problems in New York City.

Cuomo said many people left New York to go work virtually from vacation homes or fled for their safety during the height of the pandemic, but he said those people still haven’t come back.

Now the governor says he is concerned about a federal bill that would allow people to pay income tax based on where they are working virtually instead of where their physical office is located.

“What that means is people wouldn’t have to pay their NYC tax surcharge, pay the Suffolk tax, pay the Columbia county tax, pay the Sspen tax, pay the Connecticut tax, that is really disturbing and then once people realize the surcharge they’ve been paying to live in New York City, add that to the basket.”

30. TJ says:

Oregon Chief Fed Slams Media For Refusing To Call Violent Riots ‘Criminal’

31. ohnoyoudonot says:

The last thing Osama bin Laden saw was an American Flag. It was on my shoulder. I was standing.

32. TJ says:

Medical Board Ends Investigation Into Covid Whistleblowing Doc

33. Reminder: Hydroxychloroquine has been safely used by millions against malaria, lupus and arthritis, has been on the market since the 1950s and has now been validated by 51 global studies to be effective against Covid.

Here is the banned doctor video where several doctors in D.C. tell their stories:

34. TJ says:

Soros, BLM, and Biden’s crime bill. Positive story towards the end. 20 min.

35. czarowniczy says:

LTC (ret) Vindman is now whining and crying all over the media about how Trump ruined his career just for doing the ‘right thing’ in smearing his Commander in the impeachment hearings.

Vindman should thank God every day that he lives in the US where when he attacks his Commander in Chief he gets to retire and make more money by surfing the wave of his perfidy. There are countries where those small fish who voluntarily become part of a coup to overthrow the elected president end up in a blindfold up against a wall. Too bad there are some traditions we’ve done away with.

36. destashjan says:

Gov. Mills has issued a “Stay Safer at Home” Order for all Maine people.
    All out-of-state travelers coming into Maine, and Maine residents returning to Maine, must either receive a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival, or complete a 14 day self quarantine upon arrival in the state.
    So. Acquaintances from MA went to their place in Maine, and went out to get gas for their boat. A police car pulled up behind them. When the driver headed back to his car from pumping the gas, the 2 police officers got out and asked for his “papers”. “I’m just getting gas”
    Well, they had only been in ME for 2 days. How did they know that?
    They ran his license number against the toll records, and knew exactly when they arrived.
    $1000 fine.
    Germany “show me your papers”

37. mr.piddles says:

Uh oh…

“VP contender Karen Bass explains her 2010 remarks praising Scientology”

BTW, if you haven’t seen HBO’s documentary “Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief”, check it out on Netflix or whatever. It’s… uh… enlightening.

• Todd says:

How about her praise for Fidel Castro… if he picks her there goes the Cuban American vote. All these woman on his list have baggage. But in 2020 having a communist on the democratic ticket may be just the thing.

38. nwtex says:

These ppl have no bottom…none.

AOC called statue of Catholic saint ‘white supremacist culture’
    August 1, 2020 9:21 AM

-snipped-
    Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Thursday that she considers a Catholic saint who treated people with leprosy in Hawaii to be an example of “patriarchy and white supremacist culture” and “colonialism.”

The statue in question is of Father Damien, a figure long revered by people in Hawaii for his selflessness and dedication to the leper colony that existed at the time on Molokai island. He dedicated his whole existence to caring for the residents of the colony, eventually also getting the disease and dying from it.

Father Damien built structures, held daily Mass, dug graves, and did whatever he could for the island and its inhabitants until he was too weak from the disease to continue. He was officially canonized by the Church a little while ago in 2009.

39. nwtex says:

Local Catholic newspaper calls Ocasio-Cortez the future of the church
    1d

A liberal Catholic newspaper based in Kansas City ran a story this week saying that Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is “the future of the Catholic Church”. Heidi Schlumpf, executive editor of the “National Catholic Reporter,” said she was impressed by Ocasio-Cortez’s speech on the floor of the House of Representatives in response to a Republican congressman calling her names, emphasizing “how often it [her speech] referenced Catholic values”.

• sunnyflower5 says:

AOC and friends have no problem screaming they were going to impeach the M’fer.
      Great Catholic. Beware of these “Catholic” publications — they manage to weave themselves into Catholic schools for their nefarious reasons.

• Hans says:

IIRC the Catholic Church and Hitler had an agreement.

The Church would not oppose Hitler if Hitler left the church alone….

The pope said after WW2 was over.. we could have done more.. we should have done more… how did the Church just sit and watch people marched off.

Not only Jews but foreign trade workers (all religions) were sent to Germany to work in the weapons factories..

All in the name of the greater good…

• Obsessed says:

That is completely false and spins a liberal narrative attacking the Church and Pope Pius XII since the mid-60s. The facts are quite different and recent scholarship is showing that to be so.

• WVNed says:

A liberal Catholic is like a vegan cannibal

40. wtd says:

Honestly@jack, if you loathe conservative thought so much, why engage in shadow banning and biased algorithms? If we are all so wrong, let us speak. I know I absolutely love it every time a demented liberal opens his/her mouth.

41. NJF says:

And there it is. Who woulda thunk it 🙄🙄

42. Troublemaker10 says:

43. wtd says:

I am taking #Hydroxychloroquine to treat my coronavirus diagnosis. It is what was decided as the best course of action between my doctor and me–not by government bureaucrats. How long until the tech tyrants censor this tweet?

In this excerpt from session 2, Dr. Syed discusses & illustrates the 5 mechanisms by which hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) & Zinc work to fight COVID-19
    + Hydroxychloroquine (ionophore)
    + Azithromycin (antibiotic)
    + Zinc

budesonide inhaler or nebulizer = does not have the heart rhythm complication of HCQ, inhaled steroid delivered directly to lungs mitigates/prevents cytokine storm being triggered.

• wtd says:

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: 51 Global Studies Find HCQ Effective in Treating COVID-19 —
      16 Find HCQ NOT Effective — But 10 of Those Are Late Treatment Studies!

• northwoodswatcher says:

This is really BREAKTHROUGH territory. Dr. Bartlett has been trying to awaken America to what Singapore, Taiwan, and Japan have been using very successfully — inhaled corticosteroid delivered by nebulizer. I’m a big fan of HCQ, but if you look at what Dr. Bartlett is saying about this treatment, its results occur much more quickly — five minutes vs. five days (HCQ) and have fewer (or virtually no) side effects. Total treatment for $200. Key is EARLY DETECTION and EARLY TREATMENT. He notes that CDC, NIH, etc., are using a model of wait till your mild to moderate symptoms are severe, then we’ll treat. What is even more disturbing is that countries like Japan (fewer than 1,000 WuFlu deaths), Taiwan (7 deaths), and Singapore (12 deaths) could have so few deaths, and yet virtually no one in the U.S. medical establishment is curious to find out how these countries are pulling this off so that we can use their cure(s) here? This is almost too fantastic to be true.

44. wtd says:

St. Damien ministered to Native Hawaiians in a leper colony. Now, AOC calls him a ‘colonizer’

45. islandpalmtrees says:

Number 10 – COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin – Gain-of-function is Bio-weapon!

So why was Soros and Obama funding Bio-weapon research in China? You don’t do something like that without a good reason.

The Case Is Building That COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin
    By Jonathan Latham, PhD and Allison Wilson, PhD

Gain-of-function research changes animal viruses to make them harmful to human beings using the pretext that doing so helps defend against such mutations should they arise naturally. But they rarely if ever do. But what does happen quite commonly are lab accidents. Bottom line – the research is unethical, horribly dangerous, and a massive waste of research dollars.

46. Magabear says:

So I’m driving and have the Rangers/Hurricanes game on SiriusXM and hear the moronic color analyst for the ‘Canes, Tripp Tracy, praise New York for lowering the covid curve. I guess the curve would lower after you killed every vulnerable person in the city.

Fake news has been very successful in misinforming LIV’s.

47. Hugh Jass says:

Good info on the TikTok ban and contact tracing due to #Covid1984.