Briefings Continue….

Never attribute malice to that which can be explained by the bureaucracy of the system; perhaps that is the biggest lesson learned from my recent travels and briefings.

As incredible as it might sound, those who run government investigations do not necessarily have their arms around the specifics, or the bigger picture.   It is quite amazing to talk to people who have been in the proverbial weeds for years only to realize the rag-tag-misfits have more comprehensive information systems than multi-million government enterprises.

So too should this message serve as a warning. Again, as incredulous as it sounds, do not ever believe those who control the levers of power have more information than you.  This is a jaw-dropping experience on the level of disconnect.

Perhaps it would be apropos to think of information as a kiosk map in a large mall.  Lots of data, but if the “you are here” dot is missing; it is not much benefit.  The briefing material starts from the ‘you are here‘ and explains the events.  Everything reconciles.  Everything is documented, attested and sworn.  Unfortunately, I have yet to encounter anyone who put it all together….. until now.

Perhaps when/if a book is ever written about this time, the most compelling story-line will come from how a dedicated small team with a few thousand dollars were able to go up against tens of millions of corrupt interests.  Oh, and we have TRUTH, so we are indeed winning despite the scale.

On some details, thank you to those who have supported this effort.  When it is all over you will likely be surprised just how far and comprehensively we have traveled to ensure failure did not become an option.

There is still a possibility, albeit much smaller than a few weeks ago, that Durham/Barr may not generate the outcome desired.  Therefore the Phase-1 (briefing) effort will continue and the preparation for engaging in Phase-2 (large scale) will continue.

Indications from recent DOJ comments certainly imply a shift in the narrative.  There is a lot more confidence and you are likely seeing the downstream effect in various appearances and broadcasts.   The shift is very real.  The activity in the background is very real; and while the details are very sensitive – we are directly in line-of-sight to the activity.

Many people are now referencing the possibilities of ongoing ‘grand juries’, I would say nothing to diminish that outlook.  The signs are all in the exactly correct place; and the most important name remains invisible.  That’s a good indicator because it shows how tight the process is; and how no leaks have surfaced.  We continue to monitor that aspect.

REMINDER – […] We are a nation of liberty loving independent and free-thinking people; born under a compact to allow each to live their lives according to their own purpose.  Do not abdicate the duty to protect individual liberty to anyone except yourself.

Your dreams are unique to you.

In the coming weeks you will see more about what CTH can do to support you.  There is a network of allied interests working diligently; and we will succeed.  I can feel it.

The challenge with the briefing material, developed over several years, is that it cannot be absorbed by reading it.  There has to be a guide to walk through it as the person is absorbing the content.  That originating guide has been me.

Once briefed, and with the documents in hand, each person then has the skills to see the story; and the next step in completely understanding any story is to teach it.  That’s going to eventually be your task.  You only need to reach 10 people.  One becomes 10, becomes 100, becomes 1,000, becomes 10,000 etc…

Having completed a series of murder-board sessions, test sessions on the briefing material itself, by putting it up against all comers including critics and naysayers; the next phase of sharing the information with those in a position to take action is well underway.  The secondary goal of this phase-1 was to ensure that powerful interests, including John Durham, are aware that we know what this story is about and that we will not allow this evidence to be hidden.  This tripwire has been crossed.

I am confident because the content of the brief is demonstrably true.  However, the most important part to remember is that the truth is not dependent on any person; it just exists.

Once through this phase; and if everything goes according to a plan; you will have an opportunity to have someone, perhaps me, visit YOU and brief you and your friends.  Then, you and your friends receive copies of the brief and go forward.

[more details will be coming; it is dynamic, cost effective and no-one makes a dime]

However, it is now possible that aspect will not be needed as forcefully.  Again, it depends on what those who are in power do with the information.  If they respond weakly, or if they do not respond at all (very unlikely) then we activate.  I am increasingly optimistic this material is being directly addressed.

However, the stakes are too high to leave anything to chance.   Wherever they are, I go…. on any moment’s notice I drop everything to conduct briefings requested by anyone who can influence action.  Information without action is antithetical to its purpose.

People have referenced Paul Revere in many posts recently; but that’s not really an appropriate view….. I consider myself the “friend” who hung the lantern in the loft of the North Church Tower; the lantern is the briefing material; you are Paul Revere.

Prepare to ride.

Every second that you live your life with thankfulness for the abundance within it; every moment that we CHOOSE to engage with fellowship; every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment that we withstand that barrage and hold the flag in place.   It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack.

If you allow yourself to be drawn into crisis and despair, you allow them to win.  If your center of normal is based around this overwhelming onslaught, you will eventually concede liberty in favor of peace.  Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.

It took me a while to fully understand just how damaging empty streets, soulless eyes, the lack of smiles, shuttered businesses and the absence of joy would become.  But as I travel around trying to deliver a very specific message to a very specific audience, I now recognize just how much damage is being done; not just to our nation as a whole, but also to every individual within it – personally.

We must shake this mindset.  We must withstand this onslaught and rally to the origin of our true national spirit.  We must rally to a standard of Americanism and accept this is not that. In essence, we must individually take a stand.  Purposefully, deliberately and with forethought, we must engage those around us to get rid of this sense of foreboding.

This approach is how we win the larger battle.

Our nation needs more people like you, right now.  Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight.  Hold up that flag; give the starter smile… rally to the standard you create and spread fellowship again.

God knows we need it.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,085 Responses to Briefings Continue….

1. icthematrix says:

Without a doubt, Satan is at work within the cold hearts, forging a fire of hate. Obama resembled Mussolini at moments during his funeral rally…standing posed with his righteous chin sticking out, basking in his praise from his subjects.

This is the moment that Obama and his directors have been planning for. Why have a “headquarters” home in DC occupied by Val Jarrett and the evil one immediately after PDJT’s inauguration? To direct the cabal AND plot for the next election cycles.

You see, the Dims have been in their own power struggle for a while. Obama versus Clinton. They wanted her to win in 2016, because they had to. Obama’s crimes were well known, and Hillary was part of the subversive plot entwined via his administration. But…Obama and his globalist masters played the long game. Hillary faded after her loss, clearing the way for the “chosen one”. He has teased with his appearances, but they are pushing the current plot along.

Biden? Dead man walking. They know if he can be president, he either resigns due to mental incapacity or, ultimately, corruption if uncovered. Either way the puppet masters are positioned to “finish the job Obama started”.

We MUST NOT let that happen. Sundance and the minutemen (men and women) of the treehouse and around the nation will rally despite Covid, despite demonic forces, and carry freedom loving patriots to victory. It’s hard waiting but appears we are a week away, perhaps two at most, from the decisive charge.

• beach lover says:

I was waiting for you to say who you think the VP pick the cabal has chosen. I heard a name that should strike fear into our hearts last night… Moochelle. dont laugh. This could be the final straw in the Plot you spoke of. She could pull the Dims together. Anyone that accepted Hillary after Bubba, could accept Mooch. Biden is desperate for acceptance.

• icthematrix says:

I think the Mooch is the dream date for Dims, but she is too lazy to go through with that. Seriously, Moochie just wants her goodies, money, clothes, vacations and acclaim.

I still think it’s heels up Kamala, but there are forces within the codger’s camp who fear how evil she is.

• Armchair Quarterback says:

I agree with you that Michelle O would be a good pick for rallying the democratic vote. If my own family and neighbors are a litmus test……they are not enthused with JB, despite their hatred of PDJT. However I think the pick that allows the madness to continue is Susan Rice. Can you hear the media claims of interference and political witch hunts if Barr and group actually do move on any of this prior to the election……bring on the noise canceling headsets please!

• tfields says:

Chilling thought, indeed, but I think mike prefers the adoring crowds that pay money to see her talk.

• mb says:

Only slightly off topic, but one of the more disturbing aspects of this is that here you have the wizards-of-smart in command of virtually every position of power as the Obama administration was winding down. They were the sheriff, the judge, the jury, the referee, and arresting officer…. yet they STILL screwed it up and got caught. These were the people in charge of law-and-order, protecting us from threats both foreign and domestic and preserve our country. Aside from the fact that their behavior was treasonous… doesn’t their flat-out incompetence, emotional instability, and just plain stupidity bother anyone else when it comes to defending our country? This was a band of collective idiots. The game was completely tilted in their favor. The finger was not only on the scale of justice, they brought the scale! Idiots. They should arrested for incompetence first and foremost. Again… IDIOTS! Luck for us they are I suppose.

• Ace says:

Its not Satan, its Obama. BHO and his minions are 100% responsible for this. Trump should have gone on offense on day one, raided everyone’s house and offices. By now he would have already prosecuted 500 people if the RINOs in the Senate weren’t also complicit in the attempted coup. The Senate is so corrupt I doubt more than 2 members there today are redeemable.

• Marsha Frey says:

We are at the crossroads now! We have been “groomed” by the devil himself, to accept, follow, give heed to those within our government who seek to destroy the very roots of our Republic. It was a “mission creep” of the most evil kind and they believe they have succeeded and have the control. As always, it falls to the few to save the many. Go forward with faith.

2. anadromousproject says:

I am looking forward to receiving this instruction and these materials. In my attempts to try to explain the truth of what I know – and the deeper connections that Sundance that has helped me to see – I have found it extremely difficult to transmit this information to others.
    I mean where does one begin?
    I have contemplated that perhaps the most fundamental thing a person who is new to these concepts needs to understand is that there is a Uniparty.
    I know that. Everyone in this community knows that. But how do I prove it to someone who has never looked or thought outside the box of what they have been programmed to believe? What evidence do I show them?
    In addition I believe a person who is newly being introduced to these concepts would have to understand the entities and movement toward Globalization. They would have to understand that this movement has not only destroyed the manufacturing base in this country but it seems like the deeper strategy of this movement is to completely undermine free market capitalism, representative democracies etc. Sundace’s classic explanation of the two divergent paths of the “mainstreet” economy versus the corporate wall street economy is amazing and excellent.
    BUT…everyone in this community WANTS THIS INFORMATION! Everyone in this community is hungry for this information! But isn’t it true that many of the people who need to know these facts don’t want to know the truth? Isn’t it true that they will either dig their heels in OR their eyes will just glaze over because they don’t really have the emotional strength to see a new truth?

I will end this post with a quote by Ursula Le Guin:
    “Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward towards the light; but the laden traveler may never reach the end of it.”

3. wlbeattie says:

SD: I have a website that tracks twatter stats for (a few) selected users.
    Please let me know if I can assist promotion your data.

4. lolli says:

Sundance🇺🇸
    🙏 praying for you
    Thank you.

5. scrap1ron says:

I tell you what; the neighbors and few people I’m acquainted with who I speak to about issues make it apparent where they get their information and news from. They have little to no idea what I’m talking about. Some think Cuomo is doing a great job, believe Dr. Falsie is our medical messiah, schools should remain closed, etc… A couple are beginning to get an inkling and are curious to question the propaganda. I direct them here to the Treehouse. I’m not sure if they do though. My State Rep. ,Senator Borrello, gets it; most of my family members get it.

The apathy of those I know in my area, which is a small sample, is discouraging. All town board and school board meetings are “virtual” with no input from the peanut gallery, just the way they like it. When I confront and question any in the public comment section of the local rag, so that others may see it, I quite often get censored.

However, I’m no quitter so I soldier on.

6. johnnywitherspoon says:

I can absolutely promise to get the word out. I see a turn over of 300 to 500 different people (face to face) every week. I’m not alone.

7. dennistherealmenace says:

Hooyah Sundance. I’m even more fired up now. I’m with you. Keep pressing forward. Get Some!

8. bluebongo says:

In my experience it was amazing we ever won any wars. The level of watering down of information that actually makes it to the top tier is astounding. Decisions were made on mere scraps of information, which affected hundreds of thousands. One can only assume that in other branches of government the process is much the same.

9. Vince Piotet says:

Read all today’s comments up to this point.
    First time I see such unity of purpose !
    Absence of bickering is GREAT.
    Right motivation is huge !
    SD holds our leader
    accountable !!!
    I like it.

10. I do not have time to absorb all the information, so I will support those that have proven over time to be trustworthy, like Sundance, until they prove not to be.

• LOL says:

I have absorbed it and understand it.
      Barr is a wildcard and to what end we shall see. The board is in motion and the pieces are moving. The forces of and for evil are clearly visible. Light drives out the dark. These are times that test the best of souls to their core. Divine Providence is unwavering.
      The call is answered. I stand for good.

• jackalix says:

When SD mentioned that I was relieved it was not me.I can keep up with some of it but their are just to many tentacles in the coup part as Flynn goes that one is easy.

11. Open Channel D says:

There must be a book. And a book tour. Then a made for TV-miniseries over 6-10 weeks that is produced by Nick Searcy. That TV series should be available on DVD, taught in every school and run every week on Freedom TV with your host, Nick Searcy.

• Hoop says:

Disney will buy the Rights… make the Flick – show it ‘once’

– and then bury it to protect the DEMOCRAT PARTY….

Just like they did with “The Path to 911”

12. mooselasheen says:

Message received. Message delivered. Another recruit brought into the fold last night. Awaiting information on local logistics. Godspeed & God Bless America!

13. dsbaker14 says:

Sundance,
    I’ve never posted before but have been following for several years. Through you I’m keeping those 10 people informed. God Bless and know that there are plenty of us out here in the background. Our Flag 🇺🇸 is hanging!!

14. TexanInFL says:

I’m not surprised. The DC disconnect from America is a very real thing. It is shocking when you work there and realize how everyone lives in THEIR world. I hated every minute of it and will never go back.

15. Silver Sunday says:

People here mention areas they live in. Would there be a way we could – whatever that word is for gathering information – figure out who lives where so we could perhaps join forces in specific locations. I am pretty much a loner, I do not have a “crowd” I hang out with, nor do I know tons of people. (also working on my adult kids regarding Covid has been a complete fail they are all-in with government controlling the situation. My son “keeping my family safe” is the most important thing,)

I may be able to gather 10 or 20 people in some way. Is this a possibility?
    For example SherryS. said she is in Cobb in Georgia, I am in a neighboring county.

• Silver Sunday says:

I mean privately of course. Those who want to could share e-mails or something like that.
      A way to connect without revealing too much information.

• Dale says:

If Sundance thought it wise, he could put together a CTH task force of sorts. Vetting the membership is important, but he has the email addresses of top donors or regular contributors to the blog. He probably knows the general location of most as well. Don’t think for a minute that he hasn’t gamed this out. Everyone wants to “join the club”, but this is serious and OPSEC is important.

• CountryDoc says:

I have been lurking and commenting here on the hope that this is already happening. I have my areas of interest and knowledge. I have made it clear who I am. I would hope that if my service were needed beyond the public requests, I would be notified.

• Whitehouse Clown says:

COMSEC is equally important. Nothing on the internet or cellphone is secure. The Founding Fathers had it right with their Committees of Correspondence used to communicate to and inform members in far off colonies. CTH is G3/S3 but now we need the security and permanence of pencil and paper, the printed word. This will ensure a distributed institutionalized memory that cannot be deleted.
          I am willing to do my part to ensure vital information is neither lost nor stolen.

• Silver Sunday says:

Dale, yes your words do express the seriousness of it. I agree. Well, I certainly would want Sundance’s blessings on anything we here would do, and maybe guidance. I probably have not until now realized the scope of CTH. I have been spending a lot more time here lately, and am beginning to understand more. As in it was only the other day that I saw the Password protected post. So I am learning as I go. Grateful to G-d that I am here. Deep respect for all the work, and I would never ever want to jeopardize anything.

• Tom Cawthon says:

I’m in a coastal ga county south of you. God help you with your kids. My brother is one, works with CDC (all in) scared our parents silly.

• 4*Freedom says:

Yes – optimize briefings with collections of us. Perhaps organize by zipcode sets to maximize time. Up for that. I’m N. VA but could join briefing in MD or DC. * Have been sharing CTH posts with group of kindred spirits for couple of years, and identifying more as we go.

• Silver, I think it is a great idea. I know I have more courage when I am with like minded people. Ad Rem I would be willing to be the administrator/coordinator of this if we can come up with a way to do it.

• Silver Sunday says:

Yes, I am torn between some of the comments of keeping a low profile and your circle of influence close to your vest, and on the other hand like you say Broken Pottery, more courage when with like minded people. I will participate for sure but I am way down on the technology totem pole so I would need directions 🙂

• Silver,
      I am pretty much a loner but I think it is a bad idea. In a sense,
      our task is cut out – educate our friends and acquaintances what we know.
      We don’t need a target on our back as a group.
      I am okay with taking one for the team as an individual, but if we get together in person then I think it is unnecessary to draw attention.
      I am sure that most of us do not even know who Sundance is or if Sundance is really one person or a team. But yet, here we are – every single day.
      Most are lurkers, but I am confident that like me, they are forwarding interesting articles and analysis to educate other people in their contact list.
      There is a very specific reason for my paranoia. Few months ago, one of my acquaintances working in DHS as contractor, gave me hint that he understands my heart is in the right place, but I need to be careful what I say as there are quite a few FIB agents in our community – people whom I may interact with but do not know are working in FIB. As a bonus, he reached out to my wife telling her to ask me to be mindful of my surroundings when I am educating other folks when I am letting in the sunlight we bask in here to other people.
      We are united here, and that is what that matters, and importantly, what matters is sharing what we know to folks in our contact list- most are oblivious to this coup attempt, many are just insufferable TDS folks.
      I for one, keep presenting my/our case with anybody willing to engage in a dialogue with me. Even couple of my friends who engage with me, even with their extreme TDS, concede when presented with facts.
      I tell them, I have never lost a logical argument in my life – ever – and am willing to stake that winning streak when I am engaging in a dialogue with them. They can bring their MSM talking points to the table and I will bring the facts.
      I will end with saying that, so far, I am still in my winning streak thanks to the knowledge and education from this (mostly) and other few sites and articles that gets posted in the comment section here.

• MelH says:

Isn’t it kind of unreasonable to expect Democrats to believe a story that has seen ZERO action from AG or the DOJ? Maybe I’m not presenting it right, I changed two people, but have been tantamount to a rabid pest where others are concerned. It took me many months with the two. I watched Kanye West change a few hundred in much less time than it took me. Changing an atheist to Christian has been easier than changing a Democrat to a Republican, but Kanye West has done both to the same people, in record time! Having won 20 Grammies does tend to help with the gravitas of a person, at least in some groups.

• Silver Sunday says:

New Deplorable,
        Yes, I see your point. These are uncharted waters, dipping our toes is probably good advice. Yes, sharing over a spectrum of sites what we learn as we go along so there is a cross-information stream will spark awareness.

• USMC8654 says:

I’m interested. I too live in a nearby county–Cherokee

• mugzey302 says:

Use technology like Zoom for a town hall meeting??

16. beach lover says:

Andy McCarthy gets it. I’m surprised to read such a concise article already, but thankful for it. If Sundance needs some help spreading the truth, I think there are more than a few that will help.

“Now the paper trail is finally catching up with what some of us analysts long ago surmised based on the limited information previously available.

You don’t like Donald Trump? Fine. The investigation here was indeed about Donald Trump. But the scandal is about how abusive officials can exploit their awesome powers against any political opponent. And the people who authorized this political spying will be right back in business if, come November, Obama’s vice-president is elected president — notwithstanding that he’s yet to be asked serious questions about it.”

read the article.

17. Kristin DeBacco says:

Here in Arizona Sundance.l! Bring sunscreen Let us know. There are a few Treepers here!!
    Godspeed.
    I like your use of prose by the way. You write beautifully as it comes straight out of your heart. Clarity.

• Old Blue says:

Kristen, I live in south eastern Arizona…cattle country. A Treeper here. I don’t know 10 people. I would be happy to meet up with anyone in this area to help with this mission. My husband and I are retired but I have never worked so hard in my life. This is the only place I go to find out the truth and appreciate so much what Sundance is doing. God Bless all.

• teeheeman says:

I’m here in the PHX area……

18. tleek55 says:

Thank You, Sundance. We are ready.

19. bentley1blog says:

Not mentioned in these comments is the name “Andrew Breitbart” of which we should be so grateful for the short time we had this great and brave man in our lives. And yes, we are very grateful that Sundance carries on the message of a warrior.

20. LastWalttz says:

Following! I’m in western NC but will be traveling out West for a month or so soon. Let me know how I can help.

21. Puzzled says:

The left is weak. Their low information audience have been reduced to talking about who isn’t wearing masks, they don’t want to talk about riots, antifa, crime, cancel culture, the russia hoax/coup. I don’t follow the MSM propaganda but get an unwanted weekly phone synopsis from a ‘left’ wing relative. The left are throwing out shiny objects for distraction, and of course running the standard demographic division tactics. They want to keep the economy as repressed as possible. But they are weak. They have fraudulently accused the President of every sin under the sun for over 3 years, I think they are exhausted, what we are seeing is the final violent lashing out. They are warning people or trying to that they will be violent if we don’t give them what they demand.

22. hokkoda says:

“Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence.”

Remember, this is an actual strategy used by Government Bureaucrats. Little tweaks in the word choices – gross negligence vs. very careless – make the difference between criminality and simple error. The FBI knows, for example, that oversight agencies are loathe to question the judgment of investigators. Was the Clinton email investigation corrupt? Or, did the investigators just happen to make a series of determinations blended with errors (failure to seize evidence, for example) that led them to believe she had committed no crime.

Bureaucratic stupidity is an actual criminal strategy.

Oops, the FBI “lost” the Flynn draft 302’s or Brady materials. They can’t find them, and gosh they’re looking hard! Until, hey, we found them! In the Special Counsel’s desk. How embarrassing, we’re so sorry!

This is why the CIA put that statement about the dossier in the ICA – that they didn’t actually use it to reach their conclusions. But hey, here it is in the Apoendix, just in case we need it later. Now, don’t think about a pink elephant.

Intentional stupidity is the strategy.

Just like the DC Circuit en banc hearing.

23. luluof2 says:

I have spent the morning re-reading the past months articles on Sundance’s current journey and many attachments to get my head wrapped around this material. Every time I do, I “see and get” more Ahaa’s. Also trying to think of ways to communicate this to others. One thing I’ve considered is posting to Fb, “We know!” — Sundance

I don’t know if it’s a good idea as I don’t wish to step beyond what might be a boundary of sorts. If questioned, I’d ask people to message me and direct them here to TCH. Though I live in a conservative state, the local community is more liberal, (not totally) due to university influences. I have had pushback from my “no mask” stance, not straight out ugly but kind of passive aggressive.

Any feedback on the Fb thing is appreciated. LuLu

• bordoodle says:

I live on an island n one f the most liberal states. I have a few neighbors that are conservative. My suggestion for those like me is to contact RNC or Trump re-election groups in your area.

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, I’ll give you feedback on the “Fb thing”, LuLu

I don’t do it

I specifically do NOT wide-broadcast the existence of Treehouse or the content here

Simply … I don’t want The Left to know what we know

If I can assess that someone is conservative or a walk-away-er, I’ll direct them here

But that’s it

If you’d like to drop nuggets of what’s going on, you’ll notice that many of Sundance’s posts begin with a link or two to other news sources. If there’s a hot topical story that’s developed, push those links out if you think the story merits attention.

I do the same with stories on Breitbart. Breitbart’s mainly a news aggregator and most of their articles cite other sources. Post the other sources, not the Breitbart article.

I watched this play out on facebook the other night, a friend who’s conservative but under the mistaken notion that you can have constructive discussions with liberals posted a Breitbart link.

Immediately, the discussion devolved to
      “Breitbart! You can’t believe Breitbart!”
      “Breitbart! Are you kidding?”
      “Breitbart’s fake news!!!”
      “Reeeee reeeeee reeeeee !!!”

I kid you not

So I keep Treehouse on the down low, only for trusted conservatives or moderates I assess to be probably trustable or manipulable to the Trump side.

I’ve stopped arguing with Liberals … you both get muddy and the Liberal enjoys it

I’ll leave you with Kurt Schlicter:

“Oh wait, you thought that these folks were trying to make a point about racism being bad. … that if you point out that something is unreasonable then that will cause the person you were instructing to rethink it.

“… you can point that out all day and they don’t care ….In fact, they laugh at you for doing so.

It’s not about making sense …. It’s about making you kneel.

“You cannot reason with these people. Forget trying to convince them. You are not going to talk them out of their quest for power over you

“Stop making sense. This is about power.

Stop Making Sense

Democrat Liars Are Barely Even Trying to Fool Us Anymore

24. Moore says:

I remember when Drudge first brought my attention to this blog via the “night in Detroit” video. Shortly afterwards, Trump sent a bat signal. A few years later and actual results are coming? I’m a bit stunned. Great job.

25. Title:
    “Life In The Fog of Lies”
    First ” Let THERE BE LIGHT”

26. RAC says:

To the best of my recall “the most important name” was never mentioned prior to SD going outside the wire.
    It could be that SD knew it all along and kept knowledge of it under wraps. Alternatively it could be that outside the wire the information exchange has been two ways.
    If the latter, it means SD has met with top people and been entrusted with some good stuff.

• TWOHAWK says:

I don’t think it was much of a two way sharing of information when SD showed up with his white board and documents. IMHO, it was more of an “if you will take the time to listen, I have something very interesting to say”. There would be coffee, a referral to another small group of people, who might be able to use it to make a difference. One thing we as a nation, and SD in this instance has going for us, is this president is the people’s president, and he does want to know our story. Trump is someone who we can count on to listen, I am certain.

27. Linus in W.PA. says:

I’m ready to do my part in Pittsburgh, PA.

28. Brewerbear says:

I am a long term reader and supporter of SD, but he/she has been not his usual self lately. It seems he is setting himself up to be the Messiah that exposed the coming legal action from Barr/Durham. As I have posted many times it is assine to to believe SD knows more than Barr/ Durham. “Outside the wire “. Geez
    Dan Bongino has two books on this subject and doesn’t stoop this this hyperbolic Self back patting.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

So you’re leaving then?’

Bye.

• LOL says:

Your ignoramus is showing.

• mugzey302 says:

So the troll wars have begun??

• sundance says:

Never saw him in DC. Must have missed him.

There are many really good and well-written books about politics and scandals. However, every book, regardless of how well cited, researched and evidenced, always has a big missing part, at least for me: Where’s the confrontation?

Where’s the part in the ‘expose” when the writer takes all of the facts, all of the evidence, all of the cited and documented discovery, and gets in the face of the subject?

What’s the purpose, if not to initiate action.

Where’s the book writer of DC corruption who puts a microphone uncomfortably in the face of Mitch McConnell (or staff), or Peter Strzok, or Andrew McCabe, or John Brennan, or Kevin Clinesmith… and asks the questions… or confronts Jake Tapper… or travels to the symposium,.. or Tom Perez… or Martin Gugino… or the team of Bubba Wallace…. or Rod Rosenstein… and challenges them in unavoidable detail, to document that part.

Relentlessly. Visibly.

The answers are just as easily found on the perimeter; but no-one is there.

That Andrew Breitbart approach is always missing; that’s why we miss him so much.

The recent books are great. I have likely read most. They are terrific data records and they show solid documentary evidence on a multitude of schemes, but drive no outcome.

We gain knowledge; we seem satisfied; but perhaps, just perhaps, we are satiated only because we have stopped thinking about the purpose any longer. What value is there in knowing the fraud and scheme if there is no confrontation to conclude it. Maybe even stop it, or expose it on a level that cannot be denied.

Ongoing denial of truth permits continued trespass.

The villain escapes, ultimately because we have stopped the accountability quest.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Next book, new controversy…. new evidence…. same shallow outcome.

My approach is different. I’m forcing the confrontation by informing -directly and with evidence- those who can, if they choose, do something about it.

• William Schneider says:

I like your genre of great books Sundance. Get it done big guy!! God bless!

• help4newmoms says:

Confrontation makes the difference. Go Sundance!

• Donna In Oregon says:

I agree 1000% with your assessment. There are people all across America that assemble the facts and then take action. Separately.

We will come together. Don’t worry about the naysayers. They don’t matter.

Roosevelt’s Speech “The Man in the Arena”

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

• 20 years of one on one with Congressman Ralph Hall of Texas, 4th Dist.
        The dist that John Ratcliffe won over Ralph when Ralph was to old to be in office.
        Ralph used the excuse of “ear marks” as the only way a single congressman has to get “stuff for his or her dist” .My back at him was when 450 of the congress does the same thing for same reason U S is the looser.

It is a Two Party Long Term Evil Money Cult of Washington D C.
        Then Ted Cruz, before he even left his job as Texas Govt top lawyer he used the U S Senate Federal Credit union to finance his two high end high rise exclusive condos in Houston. Go figure that one.

• anthonydog says:

People have been brought proof positive. SAP documents that were not to be released were — read below:

FISA JUDGE ROSEMARY COLLYER’S ORDER: DESTROY SURVEILLANCE DATA COLLECTED ON AND BEFORE MARCH 17, 2017, DATE “THE HAMMER” CIA/FBI WIRETAP ON TRUMP WAS EXPOSED AND SAME DAY SCHIFF HELD MEETING ON TRUMP WIRETAP CLAIM – The American Report | December 24, 2019 |

• owwm says:

God bless you for your efforts,
        Awaiting to learn how we can help and support your future goal/reveal.

29. keystonekon says:

Talk to one person every day face-to face, preferably without a mask on. But, do what you can, just where you are. You meet someone as I did yesterday who said she isn’t political, so doesn’t. vote? I told her she was living rent free in, so far, a free country.

Run off copies of voter registration forms for youR State and give them one.

We have a Republic to save, Every person is Andrew Breitbart!

• muckeyduck says:

Good Job! We must all be force multipliers, not just a power of one vote. Every election season, I volunteer with the local republican party to knock on door, make call, do what I can to ensure that my “I VOTED” sticker, does not mean, “ALL I DID WAS VOTE”.

• fightthepols says:

Yes, I agree. I talk to everyone about the Covid issues and what is behind the second effort to lockdown people. By the way, did people see that there was a 20,000 person protest in Berlin about wearing the masks? The Covid discussions then tie in to the effort to have mail-in voting. Ask people what they think about it, whether the post office could even possibly handle it. Ask why is it unsafe for people to vote in person but it is safe for people in every state to get together and COUNT THE VOTES. Everybody needs to start talking to people whenever possible.

30. keystonekon says:

Run off copies of voter registration forms for youR State and give them one.

We have a Republic to save, Every person is Andrew Breitbart!

31. Dayvz says:

I know no more of a patriot than Sundance. The discovery and exposure of the undermining of our entire system should be the breakthrough we need to build on solid foundation. And one of the first stones placed there has been by you, the indomitable Sundance. This site and this individual is our lifeline and I pray to God that you are kept safe and strengthened.

32. permiejack says:

As Sundance mentions, it is a ton of info to absorb. For years I’ve been following yet for me anyway it is information overload. From the about query’s to General Rogers to Fusion to the Ohr’s, on and on. At this time the best thing I can do is donate to help with Sundance’s many expenses and that I just did….again.
    Keep up the good fight Sundance and Godspeed.

33. Paul Vincent Zecchino says:

Always attribute everything to malice, until you can conclusively rule it out.

They are masters of disguising malevolent schemes as mere bureaucratic incompetence.

Be paranoid. As the Secret Service and other agencies say, ‘paranoia is our business. When we fail to be paranoid, bad things can happen.’

There are no coincidences.

34. Fools Gold says:

Never attribute malice to that which can be explained by the bureaucracy of the system: This is built in to the book..hence “by the book” eg rules for elites and rules for the rest of us…

• Perot Conservative says:

There are also sometimes astounding corollaries. Let me give a few examples.

My ex graduated from a top-10 (liberal) law school and practiced in civil litigation for over 20 years. Now works for the Feds as a non lawyer. Very bright.

i. Ignorance of Basic Facts.

I once mentioned the disproportionately high rate of violence in the African American community. She was clueless.

ii. Lack of Logic + (i).

We were stopped at a crosswalk, and 6 Latino construction workers passed by. I remarked, “No diversity there.”

Her reply. “What do you mean?”

iii. Glacial Work Effort.

She relayed how when she was in private practice working for an insurance or title company, she would handle 45-60 cases at a time.

At one gov’t agency, she was shocked to learn the typical lawyer handled 1-2 cases?! (This may not have included cases mediated.)

• oldguy05 says:

One word in your comment shines the light on your corollaries – “liberal” 🙂

• nimrodman says:

Your friend thinks the 6 Latino construction workers exemplify “diversity”:

Because the fundamental truth of “diversity” is that it means “fewer white people”

• Vito Romano says:

nimrodman,
          Three of the 6 Latino construction workers were railroaded and convicted of hate crimes,
          thus they are classified as White Hispanics (Latinos)…the workers have a 50/50 diversity score.

35. TWOHAWK says:

After reading this missive, all I could do at the time, was plant my palm in the middle of my forehead, and think “we are doomed”. This was right before I took out my possible bag, and started, once again, to look for my positive attitude talismans. I know they are in there somewhere. That, after the realization that we are dealing with a bunch disconnected, over rewarded, career bots in our government. But, we knew that already.

36. Terry Gilmour says:

I think of Andrew regularly. He was such an inspiring person, and from him I learned to go out and expose the truth and fight for full sunlight. Trump is another “bulldozer” like Andrew was, and Trump is exactly the president we needed at this moment. If there is anyone who can save the republic, it’s VSGDJT with the soldiers AB inspired and left behind.

37. Kulak69 says:

“…the truth is not dependent on any person; it just exists.” – – Sundance

Spoken like a Zen master. Love it.

38. Perot Conservative says:

Have there been Grand juries?

The Gateway Pundit/ John Solomon April 11, 2020:

“Award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon told Sean Hannity on Friday’s podcast that he knows of a few witnesses who have appeared before a DC grand jury…”

“John Solomon did say that John Durham is focusing on false testimonies based on the grand jury subpoenas….”

Tik tok, tik tok.

39. Dano says:

In our most Northwestern State I’m standing by for further orders my Captain. Godspeed to you Sundance!

40. mugzey302 says:

I read a terrifying article about Biden considering Karen Bass for VP.. She is a flat-out commumist, friend of Castro, community organizer/activist. Oh, great, ANOTHER one! The terrifying part is the idea that if Biden wins he will step down in 3 months and there we are with a radical communist in the Oval Office. This election is crucial, folks. Please pray for America. 🙏

• brutalus2 says:

Karen Bass has no brand name recognition and is in the process of being turned into a combination of Castro, Lenin, and Guevara..bring her on

• Summer says:

Exactly. I myself have no idea who she is. Never heard her name before. Hopefully she is also a fat, ugly and shrill harpy on top of being a control freak lesbian feminazi. In other words, every man’s nightmare.

If she is all that she is perfect, bring her on.

• mugzey302 says:

They may be testing the waters with her. People need to see how left the “democrat” party has gone.

• Kay123 says:

Really sad…
      I remember when just saying you were a communist
      could get you in deep trouble…. now the thugs get
      a welcome mat thrown out for them.

Communist ideology is contrary to the Constitutional works.

How can a communist take an oath to protect the country, people
      and the welfare of both….as designed in the
      LAWS of the Constitution. That is why Obunghole, “the evil one”
      cursed those documents for most of his life.

“We cannot swear anyone in”…..KNOWING THEIR AGENDA is to
      SUBVERT their oath….
      the Constitutional LAWS and Declaration of Independence.

Those documents are the final word. Congress is irrelevant…as is
      judiciary.

41. strateshooter says:

just a suggestion from a Brit sympathizer……
    to me , and many others, the declaration of Independence contain the greatest words ever written by man.
    It is a noble and beautiful thing when men and women choose freedom over serfdom and reject a corrupt ruling class.(i.e the UniParty and its controlled media).
    If on this site a new declaration of Independence was written stating its specific resistance to the media control and Dem Party corruption I wonder how many people would sign it ?
    I suspect MILLIONS.

42. John Drake says:

During the Barr ‘Hearing’ he was asked if he would agree to delay the Durham Report until after the election. Barr of course declined to make that pledge.

That they asked the question reveals their concerns either due to the absence of leaks (unknown quantity) or their complete understanding of the severity of the political fallout (politicians rarely concern themselves with legal ramifications as there is very little accountability).

In any event we’re all ‘on call’ awaiting the ‘lanterns of justice’ to shine their light…

BCNU…

• bcgone says:

Laughing my butt off- I just read to my honey your comment here and he said- “Barr should have said H@ll no and if I were you I wouldn’t make plans for next weekend” – it was coffee thru the nose!!😂😂

43. deplorablepubliussyrus says:

Ok, Sundance, we are standing by, powder dry ready to ride.
    We get you are briefing those who need to do their job and have claimed ignorance until now…
    “Based on bad tech”…(hint, they lie, but hey be that as it may, it’s your traveling roadshow…)

Just reassure us the Exec Summary, with PowerPoint slide pack of all your great visuals, plus footnoted researchbook in full with supporting docs is on optical disc , in a bank vault,
    plus multiple independent backups in cloud(s), ready to be made distributed by trusted affiliates if you have an unfortunate fishing accident…

We all will carry that Lantern across the Land, Friend.
    Knowledge is power.
    You are undoubtedly spooking big power that will fall once all is revealed.
    Check Six and never, ever leave your wingmen.

44. 11bravo says:

Keep up the good work.

45. Frank says:

Here am I; Send me.

46. bcgone says:

@Sundance – I have been listening to these folks currently based in Philly.
    They are liberals who have awoke to what the real picture is. They have a significant following of younger voters-
    I think they would be a good vehicle to get the word out.

47. Curt says:

I am not down about anything. Yes, this covid crap is way overdone for political purposes and many are falling prey to it. Many others, whom I consider low information people, think this is necessary and are scared to not do anything else. Right from the beginning, four years ago, it was obvious that the American Intelligence apparatus was corrupt and engaged in criminal activity. Too many people in this country are OK with this as long as they perceive that it gets rid of their political opposites… aka Donald Trump. It’s been four years. Nothing has happened. Even with the cooperation and knowledge from some insiders, we have seen no hint of movement on obvious criminal violators. The few that were prosecuted got a slap on the wrist. (Wolfe) I do however, appreciate the pep talk. Thank You…

48. Donatello says:

“it’s a surprise to realize the rag-tag-misfits have more comprehensive information systems than multi-million government enterprises.” Sorry if it is a surprise you don’t know much about how government runs. Here in CA they can’t get out the Trump unemployment benefits cause the State of CA can’t make their 40 year old IT equipment do multiple different dollar amounts for the beneficiaries. The head of their IT system stated “just give us $600 per month for everyone then our computers/software can handle it…”. Given the billions the State of CA spends every year you’d think that over 40 years they have enough for upgrading computers – nope – that’s government employees and crooked politicians for you. You don’t believe me – go to your neighborhood DMV that will also open up your eyes. History is replete with examples of how bureaucratic governments fail, especially toward the end of their reign – Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Ottoman, Great Britain, the USA. Why – self-preservation of their jobs and power – basic human instinct.

49. Here Right Now says:

As long as the Government can change the law on a whim, and then force you to obey at the point of a gun.

You will never be free.

50. cdrush says:

Thank you Sundance! We THE PEOPLE needed to get this message. Badly. While I will let all of my friends have the opportunity to experience the optimism you’ve bestowed upon us. God bless you!