July 16th – 2020 Presidential Election – Trump Administration Day #1274

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,207 Responses to July 16th – 2020 Presidential Election – Trump Administration Day #1274

1. gabytango says:

And now here is Dr. FauXi the pin-up mode for In Style magazine: No, he ain’t no attention-ho! /s

=====================================
    Dr Pin-up! Fauci appears on cover of InStyle magazine and says he CAN’T be fired by Donald Trump amid mounting tensions with White House

• gabytango says:

• Kb says:

That was the Deep State playbook. Plaster him all over the media, to the normal person he is a pretty likable old guy. But Trump administration doesn’t need to fire him, just don’t listen anymore like they are doing. I would keep him along for the ride so they can bury him when fraudulent activities come out within CDC, etc.

• gabytango says:

This whole thing with this fraudster is infuriating. along with the knowledge that Melania Trump has not been asked to be on any cover and there is this TROLL relaxing poolside pretending he is a model. I thought Pence was the head of the task-force? FauXi has no problem undercutting his superiors. His character and integrity are as small as HE is!

You are exactly right, Kb, butI HATE that the Lib-Supremacists keep backing the Right into a corner of silence, even forcing the President into not being able to do what is in his job description when these corrupt fraudsters serve at HIS pleasure. All for fear of the BULLY-storm they create. This has been sickening to watch.

• Joemama says:

Little man Napoleon complex.

I trust him way less than I can throw him. I’m guessing that I could probably throw him about 10 or 15 feet. That would be fun, especially if it was into a pit of alligators.

A being with less integrity would be hard to find. Definitely DNA that needs to be removed from the pool.

• deannalaurence says:

actually our very stable genius is having no problem doing what needs to be done. all the people that matter can see the truth through glaring sunlight on one important issue after another. the real awakening is occuring and when real americans get going,, which they are, watch out lying left. it’s in our God fearing, truth loving DNA. God bless the USA

• numbersixdance says:

Keep your friends close….and your enemies closer.

• CTH Fan says:

Those are fighting words as far as I am concerned, Fire his rear end NOW. He is another Mueller Mr. President. Holding the citizens hostage to prevent you from success with your policies. Preventing access to the people.

It is about time someone did a deep dive into this excuse for a medical expert. Just exactly how many ties does he have with China?. Especially the Covid-19 Lab.

How many times is he in touch the Clinton Mafia and Pelosi? Whose plan is he following?

Time to do a nation-wide audit of all the labs to find out how many positive results are real. Check the actual test units. How many actual tests have been diagnosed? Then audit hospitals.

There is so much corruption and deliberate padding of numbers going on. They are having a grand old time scaring the population and probably laughing at us as they claim extra cash for each COVID-19 patient.

And while you are at it Mr. President I would have a word with your VP.

Rant Over

• gabytango says:

Thank you for saying everything I’m feeling, CTH Fan! I wrote to Governor DeSantis last night and posted the report of the Florida Labs and their “100% Positivity” results for Covid and begged him not to fall-in with this inflating the numbers hoax by the leftist institutions!

Florida cannot have a Re-Lockdown, and closing of the schools rollercoaster, as they are now intimating, due to these FALSE numbers! I told him our entire family voted for him because he held Republican ideals and we expect him not to continue trying to wipe out the middle class as the road to Socialism and to not knee-cap our school kids (especially elementary school aged children) in this blow to the foundations of their education for the future.

I am enraged and so grateful for The Conservative Treehouse allowing us to vent!

• TexanInFL says:

I emailed him also…I don’t want to be disappointed in him, but it’s getting difficult.

• Dutchman says:

This is a WAR, on many fronts, and all the maxims of war, honed over century’s apply.

But, it is an unconventional asymetric war, a war for ‘hearts and minds’ a political war, an economic war, and infomation war, a narrative war,….
          Complicated business, folks!

Having done his damage early on, I suspect Fauci is trying to get fired, the media has been salivating at that narrative, from early on.

Like Mueller team,….Nanzi would probably used it to start impeachment proceedings,…again.

Yes, its infuriating but need to hold your fire, till you see the whites of their eyes.

Under that whole “laughs last” thing, PDJT NOT firing Mueller, Sessions and Rosie has been shown to be the right decision, so I assume he has calculated the political cost of firing fauxy is just not worth it.

Hopefully a great many are noticing fauxis twist and turns, and how he has confirmed the old saying about keeping your mouth closed, rather than confirming.

John 3:16

• carrerarow says:

All President Trump needs to do is bring in new and brilliant voices like Dr. Judy Vikovitz and Dr. Shari Tenpenny. Just crowd Fauci out. His ego wouldn’t be able to stand it and he’d quit.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It’s the fire corrupt mueller brigade all over again. President Trump does not need to fire fauci. Like the corrupt mueller he too will continue to show exactly who he is.

• Dutchman says:

He has been, and will continue to show his true colors,…he has already done what damage he can do, so now exposure, and subsequent discrediting is the best thing.
              And yeah, he will do that, all on his own.

• Yadent says:

Why no questions regarding this seasons influenza mortality numbers? CDC’s own data/numbers (FluView) show P&I deaths since 10/1/2019 to be a staggering 192,000+ in the US. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE? WHERE ARE THE DAMNED QUESTIONS?

• The American Patriot says:

Um

I don’t know what the hell he is smoking but his arse got privately canned by Trump. He has a 🤬🤬 gag order which he refuses to follow. SS is watching his every move when on grounds

He just has this Napoleon complex that he is untouchable.

2. Pokey says:

Here we go. Week 19 of the 3 week shutdown to flatten the curve on COVID19 virus. Looking more and more like a planned political election year hoax. That is over 10 complete cycles of disease contraction to immunity from the disease. We should be very close to herd immunity. That means a return to our normal lives and jobs if that is still even possible. Eh, people? Stop going along with all this bs and get to work trying to stop the Communist takeover of our country.

Our best hope is for everyone is believe what they are seeing. It is happening in the real world in real time. We haven’t got much time left to save our country. I am hoping to God that Sundance can stir this pot of fools enough to put a stop to the stupidity. We should be fully aware that the moneyed interests in this country no longer care where or how they get their wealth and that the political class completely depends on them. And the moneyed interests are only afraid of the rabble and are not on the side of hard working Americans.

Our Constitution is being trampled as much by the moneyed interests as it is by George Soros, Communist China, and their adjuncts in the media and on the streets. Our Constitution is all we have between us and a totalitarian despotic Government, and it means absolutely nothing to the people who want to run our lives and steal our property before enslaving us to feed them. It also does not matter to the government bureaucraps who only need to grow the malignant feeding trough that is their life support.

The mandate has to be nationwide. Do not be silent. We have to open the eyes of our neighbors to the threat. They cannot be expected to just figure it out. It has to be Trump and the media will have to be convinced they are betting on the wrong horses. Only a tremendous landslide can hope to do this. I will be ready for the worst if we fail.

• lolli says:

Pokey🇺🇸
      👍

• Dutchman says:

Pokey;
      My take is that the “moneyed interests” ARE the Chicoms. That is to say, what you refer to as the ‘moneyed interests’, in China are the CCP.

And, these naive fools have deluded themselves that if they work with CCP, to bring down “fundamentally transform” our country, that these “moneyed interests” will be CCP-USA.

Silly wabbit, tricks are for CCP. The CCP doesn’t ‘play well with others’, and they DO NOT SHARE. So ALL those working with CCP, the moneyed interests, the politicians, the news/entertainment media, the acedemics,..even the BLM/Antifa and AOC/Bernie types,…

Will be put up against the nearest wall and shot, should our enemy prevail.

They are absolute fools, deluding themselves, which is small comfort, really.

The very influence which makes them useful to CCP, makes them a threat after they succeed. And yet they think somehow, this time things will be different!

3. MfM says:

Earlier in this thread several people talked about being married to a Democrat who has drunk the Kool-aid. I certainly believe there are couples where one is lefty and one conservative.

During the last several weeks before the Presidential election four years ago, I participated in some pop-up Trump sign waving at some busy intersections near me. It was amazing the number of times we’d get angry yelling, or beeps to draw attention to someone giving us the finger from a car… but another person in the same car gave us a quiet thumbs up… hidden from the other.

Even though I live in an area that is very liberal, there was a lot of quiet support for Trump. While he still may not win the county, every vote helps him win the State.

• oldersoul says:

We have a neighbor with this exact situation.

The gentleman is super-conservative retired LEO, and loves Trump. The wife is a far-left Navy brat who laps up the CNN/MSNBC.

It’s difficult to watch. Oil and water. He sneaks an American flag on to the house, but can only discuss his politics with me outside over a beer.

• TexanInFL says:

This is an honest question. BTW, I am a Navy-brat and a Navy-wife. Married to a Navy-man. We are both very conservative in our core values. HOW do you live with someone who is so opposite in values? I mean my husband and I disagree on some things, more male/female stuff than not, but to me a value is core..it’s really not compromisable…

• delighteddeplorable says:

I have first-hand knowledge on this subject. The short answer is – you don’t. One’s political beliefs inform all areas of life and as Rush continually points out, Liberalism is a mental illness. Living with a person who has that mindset is intolerable, IMO. Yes, I knew this at the outset but what I didn’t count on was the increasing rabidity which was brought to the tipping point in 2016 – full-blown TDS on steroids. And then some.

So, while I cannot say divorce is the answer for everyone, it certainly worked for me. It’s a whole new world! 😊

• Joemama says:

I am somewhat in that situation, but I think that it isn’t as simple as conservative vs. liberal. My wife and I actually have conservative values. My take on the problem is that I researched enough to understand that the MSM is completely controlled and is simply globalist propaganda. Almost nothing in the MSM can be believed, without researching the facts yourself.

My wife hasn’t reached that state yet, but she is slowly coming around. The same can be said for much of my extended family.

It is really hard on me to not be able to talk about much of what is happening in the world, but I think that they are beginning to understand that the worldview pushed by the MSM is not fact based.

I think it was Mark Twain that said something to the effect of “it is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.”

• MfM says:

I’m lucky that my spouse and I made the transition together.

That’s why I don’t use the word ‘liberal’ when I refer to people who are on the left and are mindless SJW’s or Trump hating pussy hate wearers. They are leftists.

One thing that gives me lots of hope is the ‘Walk-Away’ movement. Whenever I’m down, I read some of the stories on their FB page and realize the landscape is changing.

• Ellis says:

I think Joemama has a point. I am extremely well read and a critical thinker who genuinely cares about what is happening in our country and the world.

My wife tends to naturally lean conservative but her viewpoint of the world comes from her news source – The Today Show.

• Robert Smith says:

I don’t think most people have politics as a sorting metric for mates. You find that out later – like farting.

• Dutchman says:

I DO think it DOES go beyond politics, to a deeper level. As a coordinator of a “Toughlove” group, a common dynamic is ONE parent who was instinctively ‘Toughlove’ i.e. allow the child to experience the natural consequences of their actions, and one parent who was undermining them at every turn.

And, its not gender; saw just as many couple where man was the ‘softie’ as where the woman was.

And “Conservatism” IS kind of the “Toughlove” approach.

I have found that several apolitical questions will tell me if a stranger is a Deplorable or leftist.

1)Bic or Zippo?

2)How do you honestly feel about self-driving cars?

3)Is “Center body mass” a term of physics, or astrophysics?

Not what you would think of as “political” questions, but VERY good indicators, none the less.

So, Andrew was right, Politics is downstream of Culture.

• sunnydaze says:

In 2016 there was a little house in my town that had 2 signs smack next to each other in the front yard: One for TRUMP, and one for Ms. Hillary.

• RobInPA says:

At a 4th of July party / gathering on my wife’s side of the family at the home of my MIL’s boyfriend, I was very happy to see a huge “Trump 2020” set up over by the pool!

Upon seeing it I exclaimed “How about the awesomeness of Trump’s rally at Mt. Rushmore yesterday?! What a great message!!”

One of my BIL’s (Stephen), who along with his wife, despise Trump, immediately demanded that we shut down “Free Speech” and not talk about ‘politics’ because it would ruin his day.

Well, not one to back down and not defend our VSG PDJT, or miss an opportunity to make someone look foolish that needs to be, I said. . .

“Stephen, you should be extremely grateful that President Trump was elected, otherwise every power-plant that you work at to make a very good living at, in both salary and benefits, would have been shut down by now or well on its way and you would be shit out of luck.”

He did not like that nor did he respond or talk to me for the rest of the day, which is perfectly fine with me.

His union does asbestos insulation remediation, and upfits primarily COAL fired plants with new insulation, but he also works at oil, gas and nuke plants.

His ENTIRE livelihood and the financial security of his family is 100% dependent on the fossil fuel and nuclear energy generation industry!

Ya just can’t make this stuff up!!

I myself work for a company that owns and operates power plants in the mid-Atlantic region, and I know of Progressive co-worker’s that love AOC and The Bern and want to see the New Green Deal activated.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!

Progressivism is a Mental Disorder!

• You can bet many a hubby is not going to tell the little.lady he is a supporter of the President.
      When momma is unhappy ,every one is unhappy.

4. Music Snob says:

If anyone here has connections- please let the President Trump re-election campaign relentlessly remind the public That Joe Biden votes for the Iraq war. Let no one forget.

Mr. Biden voted for that travesty and cannot be trusted to lead our country.

5. MVW says:

The realization has dawned on Globalist Uniparty that the Chinese Communist Party has become Sauron with the center pillar that China does not share power. This cancels the Unicorn Socialist One Slave World goal as it replaces it with One China Dominated, Ruled and Exploited World.

So, Uniparty is being usurped with CCP puppet, leaving it with the prospect of loss of their full table spread and being fed with CCP table scraps.

Watch the sputtering and walking into each other.

• Winston says:

“The realization has dawned on Globalist Uniparty that the Chinese Communist Party has become Sauron with the center pillar that China does not share power.”

Exactly. Their greed led them to wishful thinking that China as it became wealthy would join their system. Instead, China intends to supplant it.

• jeans2nd says:

Now go Big Picture, 30,000 feet.
      Yesterday – Dr Peter Navarro, Sec Mike Pompeo.
      This, today.
      Sundance, outside the wire.
      Rep Nunes, on Fox Biz 2 days in a row, hammering Mueller and Treasonous Traitors. Tthe Cover-Girl models and other Swamp Dwellers as distractions.

Add in Pres Trump, hammering business leaders, supporting our LEOs.
      So much more.

Do you see it, fellow Deplorables? Do you see it?

• gda53 says:

Video keeps buffering – comments are accusing China &/or Youtube of interference.

• GB Bari says:

Barr’s speech (about China Policy) in Minnesota this morning was carried live on OANN. There were two camera angles; one directly in front and closer; the other back a bit off center to his right. The closer view had terrible interruptions, freezing, pixelating, like a satellite signal being interfered with a weather situation. Many of Barr’s words were lost because of the constant sporadic interruptions.

OANN finally switched permanently to the farther camera, which was steady with no interruptions. I don’t know for sure, but that other feed may have been a government run camera and feed. When Barr finished, and OANN switched over to a split screen with the news host on the left, the right screen showed Barr walking off stage, but then went to black with small text “Department of Justice” in the center. Then OANN turned that off and went full screen on the host, who then apologized for the “technical issues.”

• Robert Smith says:

The US often gave away advantage. You can be sure that if you don’t have leverage of some sort China isn’t giving you anything in a business transaction or trade deal.

• bessie2003 says:

Love that the AG is still ticked off about Apple not giving access to the San Bernardino terrorists cell phone data, commenting that he’s sure Apple in China doesn’t have any problem granting the CCP access to their citizen’s cell phone data. I don’t think this AG is going to let that bone go!

6. Winston says:

Golly. Ya’ think?

Police transcripts challenge mainstream media’s take on Floyd’s death

• sync says:

This reporter actually viewed the police body camera footage and wrote a detailed report

• Don McAro says:

Damage was done…we should move on from this…
        Hand up don’t shoot ring any bells?

• Winston says:

“Hand up don’t shoot ring any bells?” Which is why we shouldn’t move on. THAT myth also persists.

• Don McAro says:

• Winston says:

Thank you for your valuable input. Oh, wait, you can’t change my mind. So why did you say that?

• JCM800 says:

In your mind.

• bleep21k says:

@Don McAro – “Nothing can be presented at this point n time that will change anyones mind…. Nothing”.

I agree, at least within my circle of family, friends and associates.

That video of the knee on the neck “murder”, could turn out to be the “Zapruder film” of this time period – JFK theories are abundant, but ineffective overall.

Picking my battles, I’ll leave well enough alone on the george floyd (OR George Kirby – pelosi), or Floyd Taylor – schumer) incident. Just a bridge too far for those I get to think about considering President Trump as a viable choice.

No need to screw that up lol!

• Dutchman says:

I talk about George Floyd, to point out that he is a Covid death; that according to the reporting guidelines, from DAY ONE, a death WITH Covid is counted as a death FROM.

Since its such a ‘famous’ death, it makes some people stop and say “Say,…WHAT?”

Whether I go into the mechanism of death depends on, you know,..whether they think “center body mass” is a term of Physics, or Astrophysics,….lol.

• gabytango says:

Thank you for posting this, sync! Rhetorical question: WHY didn’t they release this immediately?? We all know the answer. From what I read, sounds like the police were very considerate with Floyd, given what he put them through in trying to make the arrest. Even the black witnesses were telling Floyd to stop resisting!

We will have to pray hard for justice to be served, protection for any potential consequences for jurors making the right decision, for the officers who tried to do the right thing!

• Greg1 says:

Very valuable to read that, and it does not take long.

Even black people at the scene were telling Floyd to stop resisting arrest. And the cameras picked it up.

Very valuable to read it.

• John Good says:

After reading the WHOLE transcript of the Minneapolis Police Body Cam, I have changed my opinion on what really happened here.

At first I thought that Officer Chauven was on video “killing” George Floyd because of something that had happened at the “The Cup” club, which was known for money-laundering & since they both had worked there, there must have been a reason to shut-up George Floyd forever! (Sort of like why Jeffery Epstein was “Arkancided”)

But, now it is obvious to anyone with common-sense that George Floyd was just another Black Criminal who was being “uppity” with the Police while resisting arrest! This seems to be a game with the Blacks, to make the Police look bad & make the Liberal Loons try to defund the Police Services or completely eliminate them.

I read the term “hooping” before, but I never realized what it meant. You have to be a “special kind of stupid” to smuggle lethal street drugs this way… sort of like the plot of “LUCY”, where Scarlett Johanson slowly turns into a genius after a bag of drugs implanted into her digestive system by Chinese Smugglers leaks & she turns into a super-woman who can heal herself with her mind, but in the end, she merges with a super-computer & her mind lives forever! Great Sci-Fi Movie!

SO, looks like we all were Scammed Again!

7. sunnyflower5 says:

• soozword says:

So what good is this infrastructure deregulation at this time if the Dems keep the economy shut down with all their petty public health dictates? The longer this goes on the more momentum mail-in voting will get. I’m fine with the infrastructure dereg but not at this time with the Dems winning on the shutdown. Stop the shutdown and then put into effect something on deregulation because much of the public is not paying attention to anything but covid right now. I know our President can do many things at one time but little is coming out of the Oval Office in terms of helping us lead a resurrection against our dictatorial bureaucrats at the state/local level.

I would much rather have the President doing daily conferences with the public via media with REAL doctors who have successfully treated Covid and oppose masks, HONEST statisticians who blow up the narrative that a pandemic is occuring, and CONSERVATIVE legal experts who can help the public and business owners to fight back against their local/state bureaucrats. So why not do the UN-Fauci daily briefs but this time bring in the much needed fighters for OUR side? Give the public ammunition to fight back using your powerful bully pulpit, Mr President!!!

And please do NOT put Pence in charge of this otherwise we will get another fiasco….

• JCM800 says:

I have zero trust of Pence.

• TexanInFL says:

I realize a lot of Treepers appreciate VP Pences’ strong moral/religious beliefs. He certainly practices what he preaches in that area of his life. That being said…I think he’s a smushy about everything else. He has way too many people surrounding him that do not support President Trump. Just my opinion.

• Robert Smith says:

I don’t know, but private house construction and construction in general never seemed to stop in NJ.

• soozword says:

What does that have to do with my comment, Robert? Head-scratcher there!

• Robert Smith says:

Just saying that construction would still be happening. Although there is a lag time from proposing and passing it so it wouldn’t have any bearing on immediate effects of shutdown.

And I don’t trust Pence either.

• soozword says:

I guess I would rather he push hard on any way to end the lockdowns first and foremost before starting something new. We’ve waited for infrastructure development for years now and it hasn’t killed the country not having it, but will all these spreading lockdowns do it instead? It just seems a luxury to me to start a fun project like deregulating rather than undergoing the necessary battles with bureaucracies, corporations and the media.

If Pence was a reliable supporter he could be doing that but he often seems to find ways to undermine MAGA.

• Robert Smith says:

It may be that Pence is playing that role of RINO acceptable shepherd and mostly MAGA supporter. I have heard more than one Democrat. friends of mine though we disagree on politics, say they like Pence and find him soothing and assuring.

• Robert Smith says:

The deregulation is just a continuation of what they’ve been doing administratively and needs no input. The Environmental piece being made more reasonable can supercharge infrastructure where the locals may be able to decide what to do.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Infrastructure is Job stimulating . Biden will lose. The Chinese virus will end. There can be tremendous, fast growth if it’s prepared.

• soozword says:

I already know that sunnyflower. My point is where is the concerted pushback from the WH on all these lockdowns as the first PRIORITY??! State and local governments, as well as corporations, are pushing down hard on communities to inhibit economic growth. Jumping ahead on infrastructure is not addressing the underlying economic problem.

Analogy is like in driving a car — let off on the brake then accelerate. What the heck is the WH doing to stop the braking, at least in terms of effectively using the powerful bully pulpit?! I just think the timing is off on infrastructure — address the braking FIRST, then accelerate.

• Robert Smith says:

IMO, they doing a balancing act behind the near certainty of virus having burnt itself out and a major flareup. The lockdowns were local to start and Trump has been clear they aren’t beneficial. I would prefer he hammer the lockdowns but I don’t have to face the downside fallout.

• bessie2003 says:

I wonder if the event this afternoon has anything to do with these newly revised National Environmental Policy regulations which will affect pretty much every industry in the US that has to comply with federal environmental regulations. According to the release these regulations have not been revised in over 40 years? The attached from the White House has links within it for detailed information

8. Winston says:

Joe Biden Quotes Communist Dictator Mao

9. islandpalmtrees says:

DO YOU WONT A TOTALLY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!

10. dreamguardian007 says:

RE: Presidential Debates. I recall reading somewhere recently, the suggestion to change the format to resemble that of the Lincoln/Douglas debates. No ridiculous questions from biased moderators–no moderators; each candidate gets a set amount of time to talk. Today they’d just have to turn the microphone off after a modest grace period when one’s time expires. No audience needed either, Biden would love that; and they’ll be > 6 feet apart on stage, so no Wuhan CV issues.

Instead of pushing for more debates in a negotiating ploy to get Biden into the traditional three, I’d love to see VSG POTUS offer just one debate, no moderators. Heck, make it a huge spectacle with a gussied up press conference to make the offer and call him out. Can you handle just one debate, China Biden?

• Debra says:

I think that is what happened this week. SLO-Joe got in his time (the amount that he could handle) and then our VSGPDJT came on and countered every Dimm talking point.

• Deplore Able says:

Putus vs. Biden: One on one with no moderator. Make it a spectacle.

It would be like Billie Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs.

11. gsonFIT says:

So an up for election major of Phoenix, AZ claims a hospital system is out of morgue space and is ordering refrigerated trucks. 7 days later CNN reports “two states are bringing in refrigerated trucks as morgues fill up.” Major and CNN are both full of shit. Here is the story caused by Corporate media false reporting.

• annieoakley says:

Hospitals in Phoenix are sending sick people home to get sicker before admitting them eventually because: they get to use the very expensive Remdesivir, and get around 40,000 Federal dollars/ patient. Drs. know better but since Obamacare was imposed upon us (remember McCain from AZ) again, Drs work for the Hospital not themselves. No private businesses outside of State control is the goal. No private property is the other.

12. Tseg says:

296 80+ year olds, 281 with pre-existing conditions, have died in Michigan in the past 30 days, so Governor Witmer has escalated mask requirements this week. (.003% of Michigan population died per day of China Flu in past month- typical daily death rate as of 2017 in Michigan is .7% = .4% of all Michigan deaths this past month attributed to China Flu)

Every 2 days 1000 more “positive” China Flu cases discovered in Michigan… exact same pace (without exception) since mid-March yet average deaths have declined from 200 a day to 10 a day (all the time, 95% with pre-existing conditions and average age of 82). In fact, Tuesday of this week was the first day since March 15th no one was claimed to have died of China Flu in Michigan.

Either:
    – China Flu has morphed into a less deadly strain
    – Doctors have figured out how to cure China Flu
    – All the “spare deaths” that could be extrapolated into China Flu have been used up
    – Witmer has stopped putting China Flu victems in Old Age Homes
    – All of the above

Nothing to see here. Yet as I drive around I’m seeing MORE people wearing masks while driving their own cars. The percentage of people in the U.S. that cannot think for themselves continues to astound me.

• 4sure says:

Americans began being dumbed down in the 60’s. Accelerated in the 80’s and has skyrocketed in the past 20 yrs. In another 20 yrs., as my daddy used to say, people won’t have enough sense to get out of a shower of chit.

• gsonFIT says:

Guys I have news for you. Hard left cares not about masks. They want to cancel school, football, republican convention and in person voting for a Presidential Election. No mask is so that they can get a judge to force mail-in ballots be mailed to every single American on the voter rolls. Versus Absentee voting where a living, eligible voter requests a mail in ballot.

2016 Russian collusion election is metastasizing into Coronavirus 2020 election. This is dem campaign platform. There slogan should read

“Catch the Biden Bug” . or “Don’t Let Trump Unmask You”.

dems are a criminal conspiracy and if we let them pull something like this again shame on us.

• jeans2nd says:

Or could it be that Comrade Guv Whitmer finally reversed her order and allowed HCQ-Niacin-ZPac therapy, which is curing more and more people?

• dawg says:

“The percentage of people in the U.S. that cannot think for themselves continues to astound me.”

THIS THIS THIS THIS is what I am struggling with every day! It is truly astounding. I cant even wrap my brain around how stupid we actually are. I had no idea that critical thinking skills were so rare.

• Debra says:

‘Everyone must take the mask of the beast in order to engage in commerce.’

Did I make a spelling error?

Think what a mask does: muzzles your speech, in not allowing you to freely speak your mind (where the literal mark is — your frontal lobe, your think for yourself center).

Do not bow down to the mask of the beast!

Loving Father, Please Show the fools how foolish they are.

• Rhi says:

And a temperature scan of the forehead to get into places to conduct business…. the system is being set up right in front of our eyes. ‘Let he who has ears hear let him hear’.

• Robert Smith says:

Viruses aren’t a linear kind of thing.

But when it’s all over they’ll wave it all away b saying our restrictions saved you.

13. Winston says:

Clumsy, disjointed presentation, but he gets the point across.

Why Marx was Brilliant and Socialism Still doesn’t work

• 4sure says:

Socialism does not work because humans are greedy. Greed drives the desire for more. Socialism takes away that drive because under socialism you can never enjoy the fruits of your labor.

• Winston says:

That video points out how it could not possibly work even if they weren’t greedy.

Why is that an important point to make? Because the people who believe in this garbage believe that man is “perfectible.” That he can be manipulated into the “New Socialist [or Soviet] Man.”

This video shows them that even if he was “perfectible” socialism would -STILL- not work based upon VERY simple economic facts.

• MVW says:

Socialism does not work because every person sees the world differently, acts differently at different times, wants different things, different amounts of things, and everything is different (no 2 apples or bananas are the same and change in time). ‘Need’ is subjective as is ‘ability’.

Result? Arbitrary control by arbitrary others, leading to a collapse of society….EVERY TIME, time and again, etc.

Socialism results in slavery.

• 4sure says:

How many philanthropists who donate lots of money do you have in full blown socialist countries. Of course those countries always go full blown commie. Socialist individuals are not very charitable. Why? Because they don’t have an abundance to give to others but mainly, they think the state will take care of every one.

• cheering4america says:

Watching this video makes clear why Cuba is limping along with repaired – or not – cars from the 1950s, obvious in the videos from recent travelers to that island.

• Pew-Anon says:

Not clumsy at all. Very cogent, in fact, especially if one is at least acquainted with the worldview of Mises.

As for Marx, I’m of the opinion that his real genius was not economics, but metaphysics. He merely used economics as a pretext to articulate, not an economic system, but a metaphysical system that has all the fundamental structure of Christianity…minus the explicit metaphysics so onerous to the burgeoning modern mind. Say what you want about the obvious economic fallacies inherent in Communism. Scholars like Mises have certainly had their say in that regard. But it turns out that was never the point.

The point of Communism, or more accurately “Marxism”, is that it functions as an eschatological, soteriological, evangelical belief system…dare I say “just” like Christianity. Granted, those particular elements get expressed by the adherents of Marxism in vastly different ways than they are expressed in Christianity, but the the two systems share a enough of a common general architecture such that Marxism is capable of producing a power to motivate its believers in a way that rivals Christianity.

This, I believe, is why “Marxism” won’t go away. It keeps re-inventing itself, not because the supposed coherence of its ideas about class struggle, but because of its metaphysical architecture. Mohamed did the same thing with Islam, and I consider Marx to be a metaphysical, mad super-genius on par with Mohamed. Both are usurpers of the heritage established by Christianity, on a fundamentally metaphysical level. Until Christianity realizes and takes seriously the metaphysical threat posed, especially by Marxism, it will continue to lose ground.

14. rondo123456 says:

BARI WEISS EXPOSES TWITTER, NYT, AND THE TRUMP HATRED THAT IS KILLING AMERICA

“America needs a newspaper focused on truth and love. Truth is love. The truth is hatred of Trump is destroying this country far more than Trump’s presidency. Twitter and The Church of Trump Hate will interpret those words as a statement of support for Trump.”

• A newspaper? Just the one.. the ‘right’ one?

Truth and Love… Like “We choose truth over facts!” Biden style? Or maybe he means truth like “my truth” vs “your truth”?

I do not personally seek ‘love’ from my singular newspaper… how darkly bizzare.

Binary… hatred for Trump vs Trump’s presidency… which one is more destructive? I don’t think “they” hate Trump. They hate me… they hate my little boy ‘cuz patriarchy’… they hate my husband because by God’s grace he is able to provide for us and we don’t NEED anything ‘they’ are giving.

They hate what is not broken… because they can’t fix what is whole. If they can’t fix it, they aren’t needed… and we aren’t indebted.

They hate independence… especially the kind that is free in Christ. We are not under “their” law anymore and they can’t stand it. Our debt is paid in full and it drives them to despair.

These ‘they’ aren’t people.

They are legion.

15. The Boss says:

On The Last Refuge twitter is an interesting tidbit.

Texas had to reduce its Kung Flu case count by more than 1% (approx 3,500 of 298,000) because ONE health district was assuming probable cases and then reporting as actual cases. Just ONE health district in that giant state caused a better than 1% reduction. Just one.

Of course it begs the question. How many more overstatements by how many more health districts?

The level of fraudulent reporting in this country is astounding. Whether its Kung Flu, climate change or Joe Biden leading in the polls, fraud is institutionalized.

16. Publius2016 says:

Remember when Mitt was in Florida and recorded by 39’s Grandson?

Fake News played doctored tape 24-7!

Now with Disney NBA setting up BLM Fortress in I4 Corridor, Fake News refuses to expose the contents of the Dimm Globalist China First NBA policies! no integrity!!

“ESPN host Rachel Nichols was secretly recorded having a private conversation about the network’s personnel matters while in her Florida hotel room, according to a report.”

17. gsonFIT says:

Deep State = Federal Bureaucracy (Approximately 90% dem)

Shadow Government = Barrack Obama’s National Security Council (100% loyal to Obama and his gate)

18. Todd says:

So who is Biden’s VP going to be? I say Warren or Rice.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Almost all of the betting sites consistently have Harris in the lead with Rice holding a firm second place, but still moving up. Two clues: (1) Harris has been untypically silent lately, and (2) the media rarely mentions her name. These are tells leading up to an announcement.

She checks all the boxes, especially the box that’s marked: “Has Obama’s approval”.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Harris was always Obama’s plan.

• starfcker says:

The only boxes Harris or Rice check are unlikeability, low IQ, un-electability. Have you ever seen Harris question anybody in the Senate? She’s very intense, in an eye rolling sort of way. Her questions are stupid, her manner is badgering, and her lines of inquiry never go anywhere. When interviewed, she tends to break into laughter at inappropriate times much like Hillary. If I had to guess, I would say a heavy weed smoker. Susan Rice oozes insincerity from every pore in her body. Dems don’t have a viable Presidential candidate. And now they’re facing the reality they have no viable Vice Presidential candidates either.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Save your rant for the campaign. I don’t think you’ll find any Harris or Rice fans here.

When I said, “She checks all the boxes…”, I was clearly talking about Biden’s and Obama’s boxes, not mine. And BTW….all those bad characteristics you describe….those are precisely the type of characteristics in their candidates that excite the Dem base. More boxes checked.

• Harris has two.legs up on all the other women.

• Someone you haven’t thought of…

someone that will actually give you pause, because we ALL know the V in VP is short term, someone that you may already have a measure of like or respect for, and even if you don’t most Will.

Someone closer to the center than you can imagine possible. Someone many, many registered republicans will believe they can live with if worse comes to worst.

A real uniter… a peacemaker…

Because… they aren’t gunning for immediate destruction and a Harris ticket or any of those other women already spoken of would guarantee a quick, terrible backlash with the well and truly armed ‘protesting’ this time.

It must be someone that would not cause Immediate, violent secession.

That person will come out of left field.. if Biden succumbs then we’ll have to worry who the *real* VP will be. That process, I believe… is between the party’s convention and the ascendant, mourning new president… none of this “voting” business necessary.

The ticket VP isn’t the problem…. the next unelected one IS.

Could even finally be Hillary….

• Robert Smith says:

Warren, white suburban women love her particular brand of BS.

19. Winston says:

Whereabouts of Chinese Top Leaders Unknown

20. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Mark doing his part to get back with his crowd…..It’s OK to bash the conservative folks? Right Billy Barr.

21. Eric says:

So I am at the gym this morning (sans mask) and I glance up at the TV and it is the photo of the grinning President with Goya foods on his desk…. they cut away to the four scowling (actually scowling) “ladies” of The View.

I just burst out laughing.

22. Jenevive says:

So the Redskins owner agrees to change the name now Fox has a story
    the the WAPO is coming out (I think today or tomorrow) with a bombshell
    story about the team and it has nothing to do with the name change..It will
    be sad for the team…Ok is it a sex scandal? a cheating scandal? A racist
    scandal,,,or maybe they will do all three?

SO changing the name wasn;t enough..

• cjzak says:

Does anyone really care what the Washington team does except maybe the hardcore fans who I feel sorry for? It’s a joke of a subject and it’s pure media hype. What ever happens it will be miniscule compared to what the election is bringing to us.

• wildsailor2018 says:

Maybe they found a noose on the garage door pull to the equipment room? The knot tying the handle on was purposefully made with a noose “loop” or something. /sarc

• pochas94 says:

Pretty soon we won’t know where Washington is.

• pochas94 says:

Or wait ’til they randomly change all the “Jackson” place names.

• Deplore Able says:

I understand the new name has been narrowed down to two. They can’t decide which is better. The Washington Kickbacks or the Washington Swamp.

• Paprika says:

I still like the American Thinker’s cartoon for the day that showed a picture of the helmet with a picture of “The Scream” and the new name as the ‘Washington ThinSkins”!

• BetsBets says:

The Redskins hired Beth Wilkinson to represent them as they try to get ahead of the (most likely “racist”) problem. Yeah, THAT Beth Wilkinson.

• DJ says:

They’ve had a couple of top staff fired this week and another abruptly retire. Something is about to hit the fan and it isn’t a name change.

As far as another comment above about “why should we care”, well depending on what it is maybe we shouldn’t. But part of the rumor is that this might be fallout from Epstein/Maxwell revelations. So it might be interesting…

• The Redskins can go 4 and twelve in any name/ color combination

• Robert Smith says:

I will guess.

Owners are racist and have to sell. NFL will demand minority ownership.

23. burnett044 says:

Presser..

24. DesertRain says:

Barr speech this morn8ng…

25. Dora says:

26. Gary Siegel says:

The (NMAAHC) is a Smithsonian Institution museum located on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The museum’s guide to “whiteness & white culture” lists examples of “white dominant culture” that have become “normalized” in America and are used to prevent people of color from gaining institutional power. 37 Comments
    The National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC) has published a guide which asserts that hard work, the nuclear family and Christianity itself are negative forms of “whiteness” that should be reconsidered because they are “oppressive”.
    Yes, really.
    Examples of American destructive behavior include;
    – Rugged individualism
    – Self-reliance
    – The nuclear family, with a mother and a father and 2.3 children
    – Objective, rational, linear scientific thinking
    – Hard work
    – Delayed gratification
    – Respect for authority
    – Following time schedules
    – Christianity as the norm
    – Planning for the future
    – English common law justice
    – Property rights
    – Being polite
    That list is by no means exhaustive either. They detail a number of other perfectly healthy examples of what builds a strong society, suggesting that all of these things are oppressive in some way and are linked to white nationalism and white supremacy.://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race/topics/whiteness?fbclid=IwAR0oI-4-WKgyx5OY3OnhsR4ne8qcI6c96IVU3kuYymURqpjDAV67LqiaJxc

• Debra says:

Where do they propose to segregate all that greatness to . . .?

• riverelf says:

Heh, that’s pretty amazing stuff on that page. I don’t think it had the effect on me that the creators intended.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Macaroni!!! Here I was all my life engaging in all those “destructive behaviors” believing I’m just a normal human being with brown skin due to a high melanin content.

Then I read this and low and behold I’m white…😱😱😱😱

• starfcker says:

Very clever to turn the Marxist culture war into a race-based conflict. Also very stupid. Civilization is a good thing. Western Civilization has been a better thing. Are our tax dollars there to help them celebrate their culture and civilization or lack of one, or are our tax dollars being used to attack our culture and civilization? has been no kinder gentler, more altruistic people in those raised in Christian Europe and America. Hell, we are paying for this piece of shit. Only one solution for the “national museum of african Aamerican history and culture”. J-dams, about a dozen of them.

• bearsgrrr says:

Is this satire? I really can’t tell anymore.

27. fanbeav says:

JUST IN: FBI Leading Federal Inquiry Into Twitter “Hack”

Any doubt that the FBI pins this on the Trump campaign? Russia Russia maybe?

28. sunnyflower5 says:

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Holds a Briefing

29. sunnydaze says:

Haha.

• Paprika says:

Once had a girlfriend who tried that career option, but she was told it was illegal. She decided politics served the same function for more money, but was not as honest!
      (grin)

• WesternPA says:

This is actually in my home town. Unfortunately, it really says “END RACISM NOW”. I prefer Brandon’s statement though.

30. Bubby says:

The article by Paul Sperry is from 2016. This “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” program is how Biden and the Democrats plan on bringing Antifa, BLM, riots, looting, vandalism, torching of businesses to the suburbs. Just another attack on whites who live predominately in the suburbs! Hopefully President Trump can put an end to this disastrous Federal program!

• soozword says:

They did a version of that for farmworker housing in California and I fought for two years with our county planning commission not to enact local regulations to enforce it. I lost because it was a state law and the local regs were basically superfluous. So states can enact the same disastrous affirmative action housing laws and you are powerless at the country level to stop it.

31. Jan Sanne says:

I’m certain Biden’s VP will be Jeff Dunham. By Nov., Joe will need someone to speak for him and he looks exactly like Walter.

32. sunnyflower5 says:

• sunnyflower5 says:

I imagine that couple, Chrissy and John, that preformed for Nancy Pelosi and Dims at their retreat last year — who attempted to delete tens of thousands of posts were just being given a helping hand.

33. wtd says:

if NY state were “drug” and sweden “placebo” this trial would have been stopped in april for ethical reasons.

34. wtd says:

Dr. Andrew Bostom, Academic Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown
    University and internist MD tweets:

“I would go further and say that it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like they have nappies glued to their faces; and I thoroughly dislike any attempt by any government to encourage such demonstrations of ‘virtue’ and ‘fear’”.

• Debra says:

Yep. They noticed that the bowing down on a knee was not taking off as they had hoped, hence, the ‘more acceptable’ sign of submission is pushed — face coverings.

35. pristach says:

The most vulnerable segment of our population to Fake News is the 65+ who rely on broadcast media for all of their information. If Trump is truly down in the polls, it’s because these people are easily manipulated and captive to mainstream media.

It’s elder abuse.

36. wtd says:

Hey Bogus Barr — HOW ABT “TAKING AIM” AT GOVERNORS SEIZING LEGISLATIVE POWERS & DEPRIVING CITIZENS OF THEIR RIGHTS INSTEAD???

Attorney General Barr takes aim at Hollywood, Disney for censoring films to appease China https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-general-barr-takes-aim-154057661.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw via

@YahooNews

37. wtd says:

“Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason toward my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.”

— Patrick Henry

38. Dora says:

• Greg1 says:

Interesting. That did not start happening until Sweden started letting in massive amounts of Muslims, did it? Is it really just because of communists?

So can a large amount of Swedes enter a Muslim country and demand they get rid of Muslim symbols if they are on the flag of that country?

39. OhNoYouDont says:

PELOSI: “I yearn for other Republican presidents. While we may disagree on many points, at least we had a shared commitment to the governance of our country.”

• fanbeav says:

In other words, other republican presidents were beholden to China like Pelosi. President Trump has shown us that many in our government put China first. Now Barr is destroying Hollyweird for their connection to China.

40. sunnyflower5 says:

Anytime now……

41. Lady in Red says:

Shopping online for a little girl’s birthday gift…all of these online children’s retailers are featuring face masks. Cute little prints and coordinating outfits. Really trying to normalize the masks and make them a fashion statement. Depressing.

• soozword says:

We are rapidly losing the culture war and politics is downstream of it. I live in a green SW Utah county but now all Walmarts and our local grocery store are requiring masks. The corporations are instituting these measures and our RINO governor no doubt is eager to support them. The conservative candidate lost in the governor’s primary race even though President Trump endorsed him so now we have another RINO who will likely win in November who loves masks.

Just took a driving tour of a large chunk of southwest UT and saw so many in masks, even outside, and nowhere was it required (so rural no Walmarts). We did go into a big touristy creamery store for ice cream and there was a sign requesting masks, we refused and were about the only ones in a fairly busy store. I wonder if that county even had one single death to covid all these months despite having a big interstate there linking Las Vegas to Salt Lake City.

This is NOT winning and I see no effective leadership from the Oval Office on changing the situation — tweets and press conferences are fine but too little, too late. We need a UN-Fauci full court press educational attack against the masks, stats, and punitive decrees to arm citizens against their Dem govt and corporate overlords.

• Lady in Red says:

I tend to agree we need more public push back from the WH. I think many of our conservative leaders are not experiencing what it’s like on the ground in the real world. The longer this goes on the worse it gets and the more difficult it will be stop it. There’s a creamery outside of St George on the way to SLC, I wonder if it’s the same one. Lots of family in UT and I grew up there. Most of the people I know there are paranoid mask worshippers and anti-PDJT. Go figure.

• soozword says:

No doubt the same creamery right off I15. At least in my travels around SW Utah this past week we never saw one Biden sign but about a dozen Trump ones. Even so, I was pretty shocked at all the face diapers in that area (not all residents, many travelers too).

Bottomline: we need much more aggressive and organized pushback from the WH in an educational daily forum. At least give that equal time and effort as was given the Fauci/Birx farce!

• tuskyou says:

This is what I’m worried about—making it trendy and fashionable. More companies are making masks alongside their usual products. If you can sell them and profit there’s no incentive to not make them. The sales provide tax dollars. More and more acceptance of masks the longer this goes on. Now the stores have mask policies. Shoes and shirts are part of our normal clothing but they’re pushing for masks to be the same. I will not comply.

• WIVoter says:

Until people start suing companies for respiratory infections due to chronic mask wearing. Lawfare may be one of our only options after the number one option of appealing to God to deliver us from our foes. The question that matters most is why the churches of America have totally bought into the tyranny of Covid-666? I don’t mean individual believers and a few faithful churches but that is, sadly, a small minority. It seems obvious that there are a lot less Christians in the United States than I thought there were.

• tuskyou says:

I’ve thought a lot about the churches and apparently they’ve bought into these social movements a little at a time so it’s barely noticeable to the members. I’ve come to the conclusion that most self professed Christians are cultural/just doing things out of habit. It’s really sad. Where is the fire in the belly?! Where is the righteous indignation? We need a spiritual revival in this country!

• cheering4america says:

Yeah. Try buying that little girl a book, see if they aren’t all “social justicy.”

• Lady in Red says:

Oh, I experienced that Christmas shopping! There was a whole SJW display in the kids section of the bookstore. I took pics and sent to my husband because I knew he would think I was exaggerating!

42. TrumpPatriot says:

I think not on Harris. Biden does not need Calif. If a black woman look to Florida or Michigan, but I do not think he will keep the promise…unless it is Oprah. She is the only one that will pick up votes for him. It is not blacks he has to woo…it is Independent white women. I think that promise is dead or he would have already announced.

43. sunnyflower5 says:

It’s on

44. WeThePeople2016 says:

45. Linda K. says:

This Michigan cop fired 15 shots art a knife welding suspect and it barely stopped him. Of course it eventually killed him..he had just syanned a senior over a mask dispute.

46. fanbeav says:

When on social media, I see liberals slamming President Trump and any conservatives, but nothing positive on Biden and his policies? So this election is only about Orange Man Bad must go.

47. Linda K. says: