Worth it…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I remain outside the wire.

In the background there is very good news.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends. The first series of tested oral briefs, even upon DC equity holders, was met with stunned acceptance… “Yes, it’s irrefutable.”  The assembled brief, the guiding documents that hold the direct evidence, is at the presses right now (targeted completion date Friday).

…”it’s not only what’s in the documents, it’s also what’s on the documents that matters, & no-one ever noticed until now.”.. ~JW

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on daily events, research and writing, and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, THE alliance of allies is forming.

Each person briefed recognizes this is much bigger than previously thought.   Stunningly so.  I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’; recent background indicators support ‘with‘; but preparing for ‘without’ just in case. Redundancies.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m seriously humbled.  Prayerfully so…  Failure is not our option.

~ Sundance

Do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one we have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

Stop giving the opposition power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

Quit listening to those who say “can’t” and “won’t”…

If they feel comfortable sitting in their socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if they prefer to allow themselves to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

They can do that.

And when they are done doing that they’ll still be in the same place.

But I swear you this: I am a professional cynic, yet I am more confident than ever.

The goal is in sight.. a blinding light… and it cannot be avoided.  Recent events have only confirmed this to be true.   All around you, in your neighborhood, village and hamlet, are people who are just like you; find them.  Rally to the standard.

We are on the right side of history.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

We are being guided.  It is rather remarkable.

King Henry V – Shakespeare

[…] “In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour’d rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o’erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O’erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill’d with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest English.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call’d fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game’s afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

726 Responses to Worth it…

1. Dixie says:

Awesome. Thank you, Sundance.

2. lackawaxen123 says:

borrowed from William S. and Henry V …

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
    Close the wall up with our lost rights so that we may stem the flow
    In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
    Disguise fair nature with hard-favored rage;
    Lend the eye a terrible aspect;
    Set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
    Straining like greyhounds in the slips, waiting for the start.
    The game’s afoot:
    Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
    Cry ‘God for America, Liberty and the Future!’

3. j1u2l3i4a5 says:

Sundance, I don’t know who you are (often have speculated) and I can’t say I understand all that you are doing but I do know it is for our country and our president and I trust you. If anyone wants to private message me and give me more details, I’d be grateful. I am in my 70s and can say that I knew in 2016 that Trump was going to win only because of this website and Sundance. My friends would ask me how I knew and I’d share the link but they didn’t get it like I did. I knew because of Sundance. So I can only say Godspeed in what you are doing and may Good win out. God is still in control and His Will will be done.

4. edhmom says:

Stay the course! I am fearless in this fight! We are fighting to save God, Country, Constitution, The Founding Fathers and their ideals and Freedom! God Bless America, God Bless you Sundance! Amen.

5. John Juan says:

God speed and safe travels, Sundance.

6. icthematrix says:

You are lifted in both prayers and the readiness of us all. Bring the pain Sundance…they deserve every jolt.

7. Steele81 says:

Thank you Sundance for encouragement in a time of terrible adversity. I will lift you and your team up in prayer. God’s got this.

8. LOL says:

Light, strength, courage.

9. Liberpublican says:

May your travels be swift and safe. If you are in need of refuge in the abq area just let me know.

10. dianeax says:

You. Are. Awesome.

Proud but humbled to be here.

11. MaineCoon says:

“tested oral briefs, even upon DC equity holders, was met with stunned acceptance… “Yes, it’s irrefutable.” The assembled brief, the guiding documents that hold the direct evidence, is at the presses right now (targeted completion date Friday).”

My thoughts:

* I gathered from the “Book?” post, the event was going to be a live presentation, live streaming, maybe, so the “oral briefs” would be along those lines…3.5 yrs of research is a long read, although it would need to be in writing so the fake news can’t misquote it

* all dots will be connected from the least up through and to the very top

* debunking of DNC hack, Seth didn’t kill himself, Assange verifies leaker, DNC/HAG/Crowdstrike exposed, McCabe living next to HAG & her PC, Entire Faux Russian Hoax collapses w/all cases, poison fruit & conspirators up to top

Come Friday, everything changes for Sundance & CTH. I have butterflies writing this. Nothing will stay the same.

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you;

The Lord make His face shine on you,
    And be gracious to you;

The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
    And give you peace.’

Godspeed, Sundance

12. Aisheschayal says:

Hatzlacha Sundance! May the Lord bless you and safeguard you! 💖

13. TheOldNomad says:

Thank God for courageous, faithful patriots. May the grace of God and the Light of Christ guide our nation!

14. Pokey says:

Sundance, I am Pokey in Pueblo. I don’t understand everything that is going on because I am in Pueblo and I am Pokey. But I trust you to do the best you can with what you know and you can bet on me. I do know that we have to stop this scourge somehow.

• Pokey says:

I believe God will be with you as long as you are with Him. That is how our ancestors created the best political experiment in all of world history. Keep our Constitution on your person because God had His hand in its creation. If you are fighting for our Constitution, I am fighting with you. Go for it, Sundance!

15. Arn the knight Templar says:

Charlotte, NC here. Prayer, praise, rest ,meals, safety if you need it.

16. Blue Moon says:

Going to tell a quick story. Brightened my day hearing this from my good friend. She had been burned by the Kentucky teachers fund-risks are real she will lose it before she retires in 2 years. Voted against Andy baby (he’s our governor and you can’t have him-screaming women of our state said this). She is a Trump supporter with a vengence. Life long hard core democrat. Says she will NEVER vote Dem again. I ask her one question “Do you know anyone else who will desert the Dem party and vote for PT?” Why yes she said-my 8 aunts and uncle who are in the 70’s. Life long Dem’s and every last one of them will vote for PT and says they will never vote Dem again. My friend has her rifle sitting in her kitchen and her handgun in her purse and passed her conceal carry with flying colors. I told her when it hits the fan I am coming to her home for protection. She made my day.

Sundance-may GOD be with you. If you need anything from this Kentucky lady just say the word.

• fionnagh says:

“She made my day.”

She made mine, too!

• tularevava says:

similar story in my family. From a family of conservatives. The ‘oops’ baby came when I was 17 years old. Love her to death but she’s been a died in the wool California liberal democrat teacher for many years. Last week she dropped this bombshell on me “I’m voting for Trump this time and he’s gonna win in a landslide”. I said welcome to the right side Baby Girl. There is something going one even here in Kalifornistan. Loud talking in doctors offices praising Trump. No longer the furtive look over the shoulder before speaking. Blessings and thanks to Sundance. I’m old but I’m ready to charge the ramparts..even with knee replacements, bad ticker and arthritis. God is on our side.

17. My heart swells with pride that there are still true heroes in this country (besides DJT!) and the excitement is overwhelming at the thought that FINALLY there will be some accountability in this country. My prayers and deepest thanks to you and all who assist you in this godly mission, Offering refuge here in the Boston area if needed!

18. nkmommy says:

The last couple of weeks had me feeling despondent…for my children’s future. The manner in which the conservatives on the Supreme Court were ruling especially had me feeling hopeless. Your quote: “Stop giving the opposition power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop. Demand action.” Gives me much needed hope that there is life in our country yet and it’s worth fighting for.

God places us all at a particular moment and place within time for a purpose. If you’re a regular here at Treehouse you’re mission is probably somewhat related to the saving of the blessing that is America.

Godspeed to us all over the next several months leading to this election, especially to Sundance and his crew. St. George pray for you, St. Michael defend you in battle!

19. Beautifully written as always. May God continue to bless you and be with you. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

20. Secretariat says:

Just donated $100. Was going to buy some more ammo (still am), but this is a form of ammo. Appreciate the fact that somebody is stepping up. The swamp is deep and murky. You can’t really see what is below the surface.

To everybody out there, donate what you can, no matter how small. It all adds up. Keep up the good work and appreciate the insight everybody offers.

• Disgusted says:

Secretariat, Do you mean you donated to CTH? If so, how did you do it? No means to do so ever shows up when I am here several times a day for years now! I just asked Sundance to post a mail address to send checks! No other way for me to contribute.

• coldanger says:

If you’re on the classic site, not mobile, there’s a yellow donate link at the top right corner. Sorry I don’t know how to post a pic.

21. Amy2 says:

Take all the time you need. We don’t have any problem keeping occupied on the presidential thread. Godspeed my friend.

• fionnagh says:

🙂 Was just about to post something similar. Given all the wonderful comments, often with links, others are posting, it’s keeping me up far too late delving into that material that otherwise I would not have found on my own.

22. MaineCoon was talking about bates numbers – which I never heard of!

Could it be that some of the FOIA documents Judicial Watch has received from various entities have different bates numbers on the same document?

23. Mike says:

Keep it up Sundance! We’re with you. How can I help?

24. kulak69 says:

For all the justified, focused seriousness, I detect a certain “joie d’combat.”

GBU & GBA, SD!

25. Southern Belle says:

God bless you Sundance.

26. Timothy Glave says:

Cry havoc,let slip the dogs of war. Sic em Sundance.

27. SickOfItAll says:

Sundance,

Your Cold anger article about a month ago. The one that you cite Youngstown Ohio in. I sent it to many. They ‘got it’. Many are filled with the spirit of resolve beyond anger. I think that wonderful article lifted us all up in strength and gave us hope! It would be so easy to sit and bitch and wait for nothing.

You are doing something, because it is so important the future of our grand babies depends on it. There is a spiritual battle, have strength! If America is lost the world is. It is beyond you. I hope that many are assisting you. Is there anything that you need? I will say a rosary for you.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

28. Gracie Garcia says:

Sundance – doing the Lord’s work.

29. TrueNorthSeeker says:

My prayers go with you Sundance. Thank you for all you do. You’re one of the most devoted Patriots I know! I feel blessed to have you on our side.

God bless and protect you always. And may guardian angels accompany you on your journey. 🙏

30. TiredOfLies says:

Prayers for grace and grit. May God bless all your endeavors to save this marvelous nation.

31. Ben Terrill says:

Glad you’re doing what you do and doing it well. The “professionals” need help from us citizens who, in fact, are the sovereigns of this country.

32. AustinHoldout says:

Godspeed Sundance. We’re all at the ready to help. Guest house and vehicle available in Austin if you need it.

33. WinstonSpencerChurchill says:

Go get ’em Sundance!

34. The American Patriot says:

Just make sure you don’t get unraveled!

35. two percent neanderthal says:

We have read The Conservative Treehouse for well nigh six years now, oftentimes re-reading pieces to fully digest them. The heavy lifting is refreshing; the truths are ones we trust. I’m uncertain how well we’d have traversed these past years without Sundance dissecting even the most intricate legal issues. But, oh how naive we all were that joyous night in November of 2016. We had such raw, new promise springing from our souls. With a maverick candidate leading us, we’d achieved the impossible. Little did we know just how insidious, how pervasive, and how deep the corruption goes in our still-young country. We’ve been fueled thus far on hollow promises that justice would come, that the wheels must turn slowly. We’ve been stalwart and we’ve been loyal. We will never cease; we love freedom and we are legion. So, Godspeed, Sundance… We stand with you, for our beloved Republic.

36. Judith says:

You are doing God’s work Sundance. I pray for Archangel Michael to guard your flank.

• Remington says:

About six months ago I found myself in an all encompassing effort to find a Michael the Archangel medallion. It was found, and now I know why I was driven so. Fix bayonets.

37. 2Goldens says:

I read here daily but rarely comment…
    The Globalist cabal et al has surely been pouring it on lately! In so many ways. What was that adage? “Never interrupt your enemy when he’s making a mistake? I pray their mistakes are irreversibly fatal to their causes and plans and that they will fall victim to the very traps they have laid for those whom they’ve targeted, as well as our great country!

I stand with you and join every one of you in prayer daily/nightly/ and at any other time our Lord brings all of you, our country, our warrior of a president and all faithful members of his team to mind. To bless and keep Sundance and the vital work being done safe from the enemy. Praying protection and strength for all whom Sundance is contacting as well, and for the critical information being imparted… May the TRUTH be shouted from the rooftops… In a way that none can deny!

Got to turn in now. Donating first…

Godspeed Sundance!

38. Pete says:

I hope that the good side of the Justice Department is on our side. I also hope that our sails is finally pointed to the direction we all want to go.

39. Dan B says:

You can’t possibly know it, but have faith your 6 is being covered by capable people.

We stand with you, SD.

40. Tom Bombadil says:

Thank you Sundance. Godspeed and safe travels.

41. Retired IG says:

Thank you for your thank re a contribution last week. Thank you also for quoting Shakespeare, the creator of the best theater and prose. Not sure about a lot of who you are. Romeo or Juliet? But I like the way you are/have been thinking. A great LIGHT in my life.
    Will be lighting beeswax candles in pink Himalayan salt votives for you during your VIGIL. Holding to the LIGHT. The world is unfolding as it should, and you are an Avenging Angel to create unfolding. From my heart to yours, Namaste.

42. jmbuck says:

I too have been reading here daily for the past 5 to 6 years and rarely comment. I am so grateful to have had this site as truly “The Last Refuge” as I have watched this country go further and further into madness. But I do know this, the fact that so many of us are openly praying, praying for our country to weather this storm and praying for our few trusted leaders like President Trump and Sundance tells me we will win this battle.

Like so many of us, for 6 months leading up to the 2016 election I prayed each night like I never had in my entire life. I am a disenchanted Catholic, but I prayed a rosary each night which takes 45 minutes to an hour if you do it right. I watched until the final determination at 3:00 in the morning that we had won. I had lost faith in most if not all of our institutions but not in God. I truly believe he is with us. Pray like you’ve never prayed before. Sundance needs our prayers now. We may not get another chance to save our Republic.

43. zephyrbreeze says:

Oh, my gosh, this is amazing.
    So proud of you, Sundance.
    “Let your light so shine..”

44. Troublemaker10 says:

———-
    Sundance has obtained documents?

What’s on the documents (not just in the documents)?

Something visible?

Fingerprints? DNA?

45. Paul Neil says:

May Fortuna smile upon you and may the Angels guide and protect you. You have allowed us to see behind the curtain. No one else has illuminated in such detail, the dark deeds against our Republic. Without Trump and you, we would have never know. Again Thanks,

46. Todd Noia says:

God Speed Sundance, we are with you. Let us know what you need or want us to do. I just donated $100 but that is not enough. Get on a plane? Call and write Senators? Be specific how we can help. I admire what you are doing and praying for your safety. Tell us what would be effective to help you the most.

47. TJ says:

Didn’t expect to read this, the work you’re doing has enlightened and uplifted so many. You have been attacked for it by disaffected minds that are clouded with their own bias. That alone required courage and perseverance, which has helped so many find their own fortitude. Your example will be repeated and has brought us closer to the freedom we all cherish as Americans. You have thousands behind you, working for you, and praying for you.

You will succeed.

48. Godspeed and prayers, Sundance.

For the eye of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

2 Chronicles 16:9

49. Conservative_302 says:

God speed, Sundance. To join our fight, I emailed the Republican governor of Missouri who is doing nothing to help the McCloskys from wacko unlawful democrat DA. Let that sink in. The Republican governor and Republican state DA are doing nothing, but standing by and watching the McCloskys constitutional rights be violated. Useless republicans make me want to barf!

50. OldME says:

Give em hell – have admired your work for years now, and your site is one of my daily “must-reads”.