Tuberville Crushes Sessions in Alabama Primary Senate Race…

President Trump supported republican candidate Tommy Tuberville has crushed former AG Jeff Sessions in the Alabama Senate primary run-off.  Margin holding at approximately 63-36 with over half of the precincts now reporting.

Done is done.  No time for gloating.  Thank you Jeff Sessions for everything you have done throughout your career (sans AG).  As a former Senator Mr. Sessions was a valuable supporter for the MAGA agenda and a kind person. Done is done. Now we move on.

Unite the clans.  We’ve got a general election to win.

Congratulations Tommy Tuberville and President Trump.  Celebrate tonight and wake up tomorrow going full-bore against the communists.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

432 Responses to Tuberville Crushes Sessions in Alabama Primary Senate Race…

• Rhi says:

Good riddance Jeff, you had the opportunity of a lifetime to bring about justice and you ‘choked like a dog’ to use a familiar POTUS expression. Either that or you were complicit in the coup. May your chains rest lightly, we won’t forget. Spit!

• Strangely Accurate says:

C’mon Rhi, please don’t criticize dogs and compare them to Sessions. lol.

• goldvalkyrie says:

Yes, given all of the documents I have read on this site and given Sessions recused himself and let this travesty continue, I am surprised there are so many sympathetic voices here. If PDJT and what has happened to him means anything for justice, then it is Sessions final justice severed to him on a silver platter by the voters of Alabama.

• Bill Durham says:

Here is my message of kindness to Jeff sessions for all he had done:

Eff u jeff sessions! You are a piece of deep state swamp dung. Say bye to Mitch on your way to the trailer park.

Love

Bill

• Lillie Belle says:

“Unite the clans,” said William Wallace to Robert the Bruce after telling the Scottish lords “There’s a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with your position. I think your position exists to provide the people with freedm. I go to see that they get it.”

• Garrison Hall says:

Cold anger. Looks like ‘ole Jeff tried his scam one time to many . . . Good riddance.

1. andrewalinxs says:

Good article correct message.

2. Awesome glad to see that scumbag Jeff Sessions gone

3. GB Bari says:

“No time for gloating” is 100% spot-on.

Re-load and move forward……

4. kris2025 says:

just curious how off were the polls on this one? anyone know?

5. sunnydaze says:

RSBN at Tuberville headquarters?

• GB Bari says:

According to the RSBN Reporterette minutes ago, Jeff Sessions has just endorsed Tuberville and stated we must all back him.

• theoldgoat says:

I applaud Sessions for endorsing Tuberville. While I was not supporting a Sessions return, given his role in Herr Mueller’s coup attempt, I think he has some decent manners about him. I am not gloating over this, there is a lot more work to do. I am happy for President Trump, as this was what he wanted, and needed, to send a strong message.

• Ken Maritch says:

JS made his money…. what else would he say?

• Gman1976 says:

I’m glad that former Senator Sessions endorsed future Senator Tuberville, but I still don’t trust Sessions for paving the way for Rod Rosenstein and the deep state cronies to take over the Justice Dept, sign the FISA warrant(s), and appoint the corrupt Special Counselor Robert Mueller who took years to admit Russian collusion was hoax and who used the Special Counselor’s office as tool to attack supporters of President Trump. What really is interesting and irksome is that Sessions never seemed to show remorse for the evil and damage he either allowed by mistake or did on purpose. Some day, we’ll find out Sessions real motives, but not any time soon.

• III% says:

Probably. They are in the same area of the state.

• SharonKinDC says:

It appears the band is the RSBN group which recorded their Trump Rally soundtrack!

6. sunnyflower5 says:

• albertus magnus says:

In addition to getting a great nominee for us in the fall general, I am so gratified that the GOP primary voters have sent PDJT a strong message that his base still LOVES him and is chomping at the bit to win the fall election for him and our country!

So proud to be Southern!

7. grahampink says:

People are already saying he’s another Mitt The Git.

8. Retired USMC says:

Bub by Jeffy…time to go fish, or something.

9. starfcker says:

I like football coaches. They know how to lead. Leadership is in short supply in our government.

10. Tom22ndState says:

Now to crush Doug Jones.

11. lotbusyexec says:

“Going full-bore against Communists” — YES we are!!!! MAGA landslide 2020 I feel it!

12. Derangement Syndrome says:

Bye bye useless Jeff.

Sessions almost ended the Trump presidency before it started. “Stealth Jeff” was either totally weak and incompetent OR complicit in the coup against Trump.

The fact that he got smashed today is a fitting end to that total fraud’s political career.

• Actually, I think it’s a sad ending to his career but he was the one who had to go on just one more time and sometimes that is the one that bites you in the end. Greed is a bitter ending.

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

He had to know how President Trump was going to treat him. So there it is.

• Derangement Syndrome says:

The only “sad” thing about Jeff was the hiring of swamp creature Rod Rosenstein as his deputy, and then his bogus recusal for the Russian hoax.

Sessions was complicit in the attempted takedown of Trump imo, and never forget the John Solomon reports of NUMEROUS whistleblowers going to Sessions with Clinton criminality, and he did NOTHING! In fact, it was reported that Sessions would fly into a rage when people would bring up Hillary, he’s the most useless AG of all time.

• Gman1976 says:

Sessions was a big time failure as Attorney General. His failures were so monumental that they have destroyed his legacy and the trust that so many of us once had in him. As Attorney General, he acted like a Judas and a Never Trumper all the while saying how loyal he was to the President and the rule of Law. So glad he is NOT going back to Washington DC.

• CNN_sucks says:

Agreed. Sessions recused himself and alot of innocent people got caught on russia collusion hoax. He does not deserves to be rewarded. Good riddance, Sessions

• onekamaman says:

Jeff was the fifth plant in the Trump Campaign.

13. Yeup! Unite for the fight to beat the damn communists; all of’em this time around!!!

14. lewfarge48 says:

I whole heartedly agree.
    But along the lines of trying not to hate, I will never forgive sessions for many things he
    did / didn’t do as AG, especially rosenstein, mueller and his minions, and wray.

• tojak says:

sessions passed those on to barr, who also hasn’t done a thing…

• lewfarge48 says:

I acknowledge that those 3 things have not been fixed
        but you seem to forget ALL 3 ARE DIRECTLY his responsibility and the last 3 years of destruction that are the result thereof !!!

15. MakeAmericaGreat says:

16. nckhawk says:

Wow – a full blown stomping. Also impressive run-off turnout numbers by motivated Americans in Bambalamba.

17. Retired USMC says:

Bub by Jeffy, go fish or something…..

18. Beau Geste says:

I wonder why Huntsville is pro-sessions. It is a DOD and DOD-contractor town. PDJT is rebuilding DOD.
    Are these people even smart enough to rebuild DOD? Or just plain stupid?

• GB Bari says:

I know Huntsvul’ (thats how they say it). Been there several times on business. There’s a permanent southern good ol’ boy culture there mixed with a metropolitan class of “immigrants” from the northeast and upper midwest. I’m not surprised; the good ol’ boys that I met were primarily from outside the city.

• AvengerDave says:

I lived in Huntsville until 6 years ago. We had to move to the country an hour south of there because of what we saw coming. HSV is taking a hard left along with neighboring small city Decatur. You heard it here first…

• GB Bari says:

Sorry to read that but it’s seen so often nowadays. Leftwingers escape the hellholes they created then re-create the same crap they just escaped. Duh.

• Robert Smith says:

Jeff probably gave NASA a lot of money over the years.

• jeans2nd says:

DOD and DOD-contractor translates to Progressive socialist gubmint types.
      Even if registered Republican, there is much to be made at the gubmint trough, and no doubt Sessions delivered, all 24 of his years in Congress.
      They all do, you know.

• Due Gonzalez says:

Beau – I’m in Huntsville area. I was wondering the same thing. We moved to this area about 10 years ago. I have never been interested in local politics until recently. This is the engineering capital of the US. Perhaps he had lots of industry connections. It is also a very diverse area, most of the people in my neighborhood are not from Alabama. I was surprised to see that result as well.

Tuberville got my vote and the vote of my better half as well. President Trump needs all the support he can get.

• Beau Geste says:

Due,
        10 years should make you at least an honorary native !
        I’ve visited Huntsville for tech matters, with apparently very smart people.
        Maybe it is just the government employees who are trained by habit and obedience-preference to vote for the ‘establishment’? If so, tuberville should now be regarded as ‘the establishment’.
        The vote total is encouraging.

19. Gaijin and Tonic says:

It’s not personal Jeff, it’s just business.

20. Gort says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce the next Senator from the great state of Alabama . . . .

21. Robert Smith says:

And so the Elf left Middle Earth…

22. The Boss says:

Right you are SD. A little party tonight, then cold, steely-eyed focus on the prize. This one is for all the marbles.

23. alliwantissometruth says:

I never thought I’d see the day where I wanted Sessions to lose a race. He was always a hero of mine for standing up to the invasion of our country by illegal aliens

That’s why it was so heart breaking to see him stand with the Deep State against our President. The truth hit me like a ton of bricks and changed my approach in supporting politicians

I was naive for too long, and it showed me just how deep you have to go before you can truly believe in someone

• GB Bari says:

Well said. I have a similar sentiment….
      But we are here now.

• teabag14 says:

A whole lot of us feel the same. Glad you are here. We are one. ❤🇺🇸

• Lady in Red says:

Agree with you. I went to a (then candidate) Trump rally and Sessions was there. He received a great response and I have a photo of him on stage in a MAGA hat. Very sad. But he really let us down, mostly PDJT. I hear he is endorsing Tuberville, I hope that is true.

• albertus magnus says:

Me, too. Prior to PDJT’s campaign in 2015, Sessions was easily the most MAGA Senator we had. In many ways, watching his terrible career as AG, was like watching Robert E. Lee lose the War for Southern Independence.

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

The question is not that he “stoodup” but why?

Someone in the Kabuki theater always has to appear to StandUp. But only when they will lose.

• Nepanyrush says:

Yeah,for a while I bought into the whole “Sessions-must-be-playing-5D-chess-to-expose- the-coup” perspective some were espousing. Until it became clear how angry President Trump was about how Sessions stabbed him in the back. Sessions created a nightmare for the President, for us, for our country.

• Karmy says:

Agree. I am a bit set back by what Jeff Sessions did to our President. His career was stellar so I was unprepared for the betrayal and kept hoping for a turn around. I have lost my political innocence. I still hope that the truth will come out one day as to the why.

• This is not focused entirely at you all, just pondering the ppl saddened by sessions loosing. The deed he performed against our president had to be preplaned from the moment he ,Sessions, came out to support Trump. His actions are so clearly deep state driven, he was so long in government, do any of us think this fellow was squeaky clean and then just had an idea to take this super important role, in fact beg the new president for it, and then immediately turn around and recuse?
      Not buying that bag of hammers.
      He is a devious swamp dweller, period.

• teabag14 says:

What in any of the above responses to “alliwantissometruth” caused you to think any of us were saddened by the Sessions loss ( or “loosing” as you say)? We all are saddened that we were snookered into believing in Sessions only to be stabbed in our backs. It is a hideous awakening but welcomed now. His betrayal opened our eyes to many things. But saddened by his “loosing”, as you put it, is not one of those things.

24. fangdog says:

A tremendous win for Trump in my estimation. This election result and an awesome strategized press conference makes today Trump-day.

25. 4sure says:

Agree Sessions was a MAGA senator for 20 yrs. Too bad he tried to protect the swamp as AG. Who knows why. Too bad he will be remembered for his last days in public service as a failed Judas AG who put the country through hell for 4 yrs.

Maybe he can now go cash in on his AG title and open a law firm and profit from his name. He could hire Rosenstein and Mueller’s crew to be members of his firm.

• doyouseemyvision says:

MCConnell is part of the Gang of 8 and was wrapped in with Sen Warner and Burr on the the coup, Christopher Steele, the dossier and the Brennan briefings. McConnell probably was behind the curtain with Warner, Burr, Rubio strategizing against the Trump campaign and needed Sessions knee-deep in the campaign, then later as AG to protect Hillary and the rest of the Senate and specifically Gang of 8.

The Senate is a gentlemen’s club and they work hard to protect each other. By Sessions recusing, he could avoid any hard decisions regarding the coup and allow Rosenstein to work his black magic with the Special Council to keep the coup ongoing. This left Sessions conveniently able to keep his hands clean and the Senate protected while Trump suffered.

McConnell may have been more involved in the coup working with Burr and Warner than we will ever know, which would perfectly explain Session‘s recusal.

26. luke says:

Look I didn’t even know those Q people were still around until I saw a “Sessions Activated” meme cast from Sessions himself. Was hoping for a half a day they were right. But nah it’s not to be. I hope we don’t lose them. I hope we don’t lose anyone of Trump has to reach for a certain demographic. Like i said before we will iron out our differences later. From here until Nov 5th the goal must be consolidated; must be as one.

27. TheWanderingStar says:

Sessions now really is Stealth Jeff.

28. This should make some people take notice that our President’s endorsement means everything.

29. Katymac says:

Thank you Alabama! Think I might even root for Alabama and Auburn all the while being a Georgia Bulldog fan! But some things are That important! So pleased with the outcome!

30. Mark L. says:

The silent majority, no more

31. CNN_sucks says:

Good job, Alabama. Next stop. Unseat Dog Jones.

32. FL_GUY says:

I’;m glad Sessions lost. He literally turned over the DOJ to criminals and didn’t step in when they were publicly breaking the law. It was not like he was unaware, it was on the damn news for everybody to see.

33. dissonant1 says:

Dear Jeff,

So the time has come for us to say sayonara. Who can know your heart, your mind, or what prompted your actions. You deserve commendation for being the first high-profile Rep Sen to support our beloved PDJT. Or not. Did you do it because you believed in him and MAGA or rather because you were perspicacious enough to see a selfish opportunity? Did that desire to be AG outweigh your patriotism? Did your desire to get along outweigh your desire to do what is right? Did you weigh your swamp bone-fides as being more important than your loyalty and allegiance? Or did you really believe you were following the rule of law? All questions we the public may never know. In any case you caused tremendous damage to the man who gave you the job and to the country you claim to love. The voters of Alabama have weighed the possibilities and have made their decision. Now it is up to you to abide by it and measure your own conscience and your own honor. If you are truly a man of honor you will be accepting and quiet about everything going forward and you will support PDJT, who supported you when you asked for it.

34. Old Dawg says:

Sessions blew it. He had a chance to make history and was either dumb, complicit, or a coward. At 78, he’s too old. Go home Jeff and be quiet.

35. Magabear says:

And the fans hit the exits after the 2nd period ended. 🤣

You had a good run, Jeff. You were my favorite Senator……..it’s a shame you didn’t stay there.

36. NICCO says:

Lets pray that Tuberville is someone who will stand up for our nation and its people.We knew that sessions was a spineless swamp weasel,so time will tell I believe he will defeat jones handily.The people of AL.are a lot smarter and wiser than the dem hyenas think

37. FreyFelipe says:

Popcorn and Schadenfreud time!

38. lotbusyexec says:

As SD has stated, “Once you see the strings…” Hit yellow donate button for Sundance and this site if you agree, I am for sure!

39. Skidroe says:

Mr Magoo, don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Good riddance! So proud of Alabama!

40. Rodney Plonker says:

I feel a bit sorry for him as he was out of his depth as AG but was a good senator before. Gentleman Jeff was wrong character when an attack dog was needed. However, he should have known when to bow out with grace and try to re-live past glories.

41. FreyFelipe says:

“Done is done. No time for gloating. Thank you Jeff Sessions for everything you have done throughout your career (sans AG).”

To me that’s like thanking Lee Harvey Oswald (he served in the military, the Marines no less) for everything he did before he assassinated JFK. And what Session tried to do was an attempted political assassination.

42. NJMAGA says:

What made me happiest about this landslide win is that people are more in tune to what’s really going on in the swamp. I feared that there were too many voters without the kind of knowledge we have here (thanks Sundance) but this made me feel real positive about the Nov. election.

43. jay says:

Sessions is going on 74.
    Yet Biden makes Sessions look youthful.

44. Kaco says:

I know we are supposed to be the bigger person and win graciously. I don’t know how Tuberville will turn out, but I have a grudge against the sanctimonious Sessions and he failed Pres Trump when he needed him most. So good riddance to bad rubbish.

45. I don’t know what to think of Sessions. He enjoyed a solid reputation as a conservative in the Senate and was an early Trump supporter. Then once confirmed, seemingly every decision he made supported the coupe and initiated years of crippling investigations that undermined Trump. Sessions was either a duplicitous Deep State traitor and part of the attempted coupe, or a completely incompetent fool with zero political instincts. Not sure which is worse.

46. tav144 says:

Would it not be ironic SYNCHRONICITY that Sessions’ appointment as AG that led to the whole “Russia Russia Russia” coup attempt, may also be a quirky parallel to his rejection by the voters being the beginning of the end for the coup coconspirators???

47. Ivehadit says:

Sundance, Sessions told Tuberville he is “all in” per Tuberville for November.

48. sunnyflower5 says: