President Trump Tweets Support for Tommy Tuberville on Eve of Alabama Primary…

Alabama is a closed primary with ballots determined by party affiliation. Former Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions is facing off against candidate Tommy Tuberville tomorrow in what will likely be one of the most watched primary races of the evening.

Jeff Sessions was an abject failure as U.S. Attorney General. After spending two years targeted by a fraudulent special counsel investigation as a result of Sessions’ recusal; there will forever be a strong dislike by President Trump toward Jeff Sessions.

For those who have forgotten just how bad it was, it’s worth revisiting Jeff Sessions testimony to congress (November of 2017) when he admitted there were approximately ten ongoing investigations -that he knew of- that he was recused from.

Jeff Sessions recommended Rod Rosenstein. Rod Rosenstein recommended Chris Wray. Three years of abject misery was the result.  See below:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

476 Responses to President Trump Tweets Support for Tommy Tuberville on Eve of Alabama Primary…

1. Nate says:

Obviously I could be wrong but I also have a suspicion that something else is going on with Trump and the Q movement. Trump and Q both state the desire to return power to the people. Is the election today, if Sessions wins, an illustration that power is being returned to the people? Even though these very people love Trump.

• It’s Alabama’s choice. That’s sure power of the people. I’d sure like to see what’s happening off stage!

• Sam Fox says:

I just contacted the White House asking Mr. T t support Sessions. Yes, I was also very upset with Jeff. But I think he is better than T Tuberville, especially on immigration. I think we should forgive Sessions. I am sure he has been deeply stung since his stupid not needed recusal. I think Sessions has gotten stronger since then & would be better than Tuberville. Jeff should be forgiven for his blunder and given another chance. I betcha he’s going to be gung ho to support Mr. T now.

Quoting from the article @ cns site below–
        “But before voting, Alabamans should know how the candidates stand on immigration issues, including ending illegal immigration and giving American workers the first shot at jobs.”
        And
        “Tuberville raised additional questions about his commitment to an America First policy when he said last August: “There are people coming across the border that need jobs…and we want them to come over here….Let ’em come in and become citizens like we all became citizens.” ”
        And

SamFox

• Everett Miller says:

I’m so sad to see apologies like SamFox’s missive here that supports the Criminal Jeff Sessions. This worm of a man (sessions) gave comfort, aid, and support to the worst collection of Seditious Criminals in the HIstory of our Nation. He actively shielded these slime from prosecution, doing more to destroy The Rule of Law than any man in our lifetime–exceeding the dark Barry Soetero who started life as a lefty loser and rose to the highest level of his incompetence due to Affirmative Actions and White Guilt, but really didn’t shift too far. Sessions, on the other hand started out Right (in every sense of the word)and then proceeded so far out in left field that he still can’t see Home Base.
          SamFox, you are blind and drowning in the KoolAid to believe that the ‘good people of Alabama’ can’t do any better than to rehabilitate this corpse of a worm from the deepest slime of the gutter in effort to put him back in a Position of Trust and Power. Shame on you and your ilk.

• PVCDroid says:

I could care less if he was recused from it all. There was massive corruption occurring right under his nose that he could have done something about.

• Searkreb says:

Why do the supposed good guys have to be gagged?

I call bull crap he wanted to be gagged or he was a weak man

• bodieisland says:

Please Droid, expound on what steps Sessions could have taken to stop the Dimwits from going after POTUS! OTOH Barr had 65 people charged/indicted on crimes like leaking to the press, lying to Congress numerous times, accepting bribes, altering documents given to FISA, and much more but he refused to prosecute the crimes. Barr’s been in office almost as long as Sessions and hasn’t put anyone in jail. Please tell me what Sessions “could have done something about”!

• PVCDroid says:

How about he says something now. He hasn’t said a word about the cabal since leaving the AG Position. How can you defend this?

• Sam Fox says:

Everett M, I am not drowning in anything. Never mentioned the good Bama people. Shame on YOU for being so rude. What, U a cannibal dimm trying to eat one of your own who is hopefully like minded with most of your views or are you sensible enough to respect another like mind and show some manners.

I notice you didn’t say anything about Tuberville’s ambiguity regarding illegal immigration. Silly me. Since Sessions has a much better view on that subject, I thought it was worth a mention. If the ‘good people of Alabama’ are letting their anger guide their vote, that is kinda dumb & stupid. Never heard of forgiving eh?

What part of “Unlike Tuberville, Jeff Sessions has a long record that voters can analyze. As attorney general, Sessions did more than any previous officeholder to enforce our immigration laws. He cracked down on sanctuary cities that protect criminal aliens from deportation by ICE, worked to end asylum fraud, and implemented a zero-tolerance policy on illegal border crossings.” ” didn’t you understand?

What, no putting up of Tuberville comments on illegals to show how strong HE is on the subject? All you have, from your post, is anger. Hope you grow up enough to control your ‘feelings’ & not the other way round.

So, even though Sessions is PROVEN on immigration & Tuberville is NOT, the ‘good peeps’ choose to stay mad at Jeff. So to spite your face ya’ll gonna cut your nose off & vote for Tuberville.

I sure hope Tuberville is worth it.

You need to share some of this songs title.

SamFox

• Yep, I agree! Give forgiveness as you want to receive it. It’s Alabama’s choice.

• lolli says:

More like turtle power, IMO.
      Definitely not MAGA power.
      How can anyone excuse what Sessions put us through?

• Raptors2020 says:

You get what you pay for.

You also get what you excuse.

Sessions failed spectacularly: that can’t be excused.

And if Sessions has apologized or admitted he failed, in any way, shape or form, I missed it. If anything, Beauregard seemed smug and complacent when interviewed by Tucker on Fox.

A half-hearted, half-arsed excuse is a million miles from the town of Satisfied, Alabama.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Enough Q promotion. You’re on the Treehouse site. If you want to talk about Q, go to the Q site.

• Everett Miller says:

pitiful comment Nate. If “the people” can’t do any better than an unapologetic Traitor to our Great POTUS and to WeThePeople and to The Rule of Law, then even Trump and Sundance will be unable to help us Stem The Tide. Shame on you.

• Issy says:

Nate: No, I have always thought Q was some kind of Psych Opp or role players having fun. If it comforts people to think some higher intelligence community is taking care of things, that’s fine. I will put my trust in Trump, a mortal man, and The Lord.

2. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Alabama’s voter turnout for the primary runoff is predicted to be lower than initially anticipated, according to Secretary of State John Merrill’s office. Initially, it was predicted the voter turnout would be between 17 and 22 percent. “With Alabama voters exercising extreme caution during the COVID-19 pandemic, we now believe turnout for today’s Runoff Election to be somewhere between 10-15%,” Merrill said. Merrill believes the lower than normal turnout could be due to voters being cautious during the coronavirus pandemic. He encourages any eligible Alabama resident who has not voted to find their polling place, which close at 7 p.m. https://www.wsfa.com/2020/07/14/percent-turnout-possible-alabama-runoff-election/

People who support President Trump need to vote! There’s just no excuse for complacency. This is a VERY important runoff.

3. Sam Fox says:

I am going to vote if I have to wear a haze mat suit. Only death or super severe disability can stop me.

SamFox

4. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I just read that the “Sessions Activated” graphic came from a Q fan, apparently in 2018. (I haven’t confirmed it yet.) Sessions tweeted it today. He’s appealing to the Q fans. (eye roll) Given a choice between President Trump and Sessions, do Q fans choose Sessions? I pray not.

5. Dwayne Diesel says:

Why give the POS Sessions another run? He had his chance Bama and he folded like the Tide did vs Clemson.

Sessions is as useless as a flaccid penis in a whore house. At least the flaccid penis can be helped by a little blue pill. Sessions can’t be helped because Pelosi will just shove her fingers down his throat to keep him useless. Vote for the Trump backed candidate and send the uni-party a message.

6. Dwayne Diesel says:

7. PatriotKate says:

I’m going to play devil’s advocate here. The entire time that Sessions was AG and being pummeled on these very pages, my gut just would not let me join the crowd doing just that. Just as this same gut of mine has never allowed me to be supportive of VP Pence.

I trust my gut and believe something bigger is at work here. Despite what happened with Sessions, he has never lashed out at The President in nearly two years. He did accomplish a lot of good things while AG, particularly related to immigration.

We would not know who all the traitors and coup plotters were if it had not played out the way it did. Yes it was painful, but possibly necessary. While everyone else was focused on the witch hunt other things were getting done. I read Doug Wead’s book “Inside the Trump White House” and one of the things acknowledged is that all the mainstream news focus on the witch hunt allowed the White House to quietly accomplish a lot of other things — reduction in regulations being one.

I haven’t followed this race closely, but Tubberville does appear to be a carbetbagger and not particularly conservative. Sessions in his former role as a Senator was extremely conservative.

I think it’s just possible that President Trump and former AG Sessions may have been at work on a grander plan and Sessions temporarily sacrificing his reputation is one of them.

Just my humble opinion based almost solely on my gut that has rarely failed me.

• Searkreb says:

I never had gauge either but I just can’t get over his inaction. He was weak and definitely not strong.

If there is a game being played behind the scenes so be it but I can only go with what I see.

• grenell2024 says:

I read this week that the real reason Trump hates Sessions with ice cold anger is that Sessions was one of the four cabinet members who wanted to remove Trump from office citing the 25th amendment. Trump never forgives!

8. plane of the ecliptic says:

I thought it was Sessions who encouraged Papadopoulos to meet with Mifsud? Do not trust him.

9. goldvalkyrie says:

Those of us in Alabama, who are not Sessions apologists, and who know the truth voted for Tuberville. Days before this election, there was a push against Tuberville that he was not as conservative as Sessions. To us, what matters is support for our president, and Tommy has this support and of those who support PDJT. Hopefully, Tommy wins tonight.

10. Jenevive says:

Rightside broadcasting is covering this and as of now about 8:41 it shows
    Tubberville with 58% , Sessions with 41%

11. goldvalkyrie says:

Early with 6% of results show Tuberville leading Sessions 59% to 41% (Trump openly campaigned for Tuberville here in the state). In the congressional race here, a Trump supported Republican is also winning.

You can follow the results at this link: https://www.fox10tv.com/elections/

• goldvalkyrie says:

Doug Jones will not beat Tuberville or Sessions. Steve Bannon came to Alabama to help Roy Moore win Session’s vacated seat, but the Alabama Republican establisment in Alabama would have none of it – Moore was never going to win in Alabama, so Doug Jones a Democrat won because republicans did not show up for Roy Moore at the polls that year. Tuberville is a much stronger and supported candidate within the Republican establishment here – I believe Moore is done, which means PDJT would flip this seat in the Senate. I am prognosticating here.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I know Roy Moore was an awful candidate, but it was a short term to fill a vacancy, Alabama should not have given that seat to a Dem. When people vote like this, we all (all over the country) lose. We’re lucky we were able to maintain a GOP majority in the Senate after that.

12. goldvalkyrie says:

Race has been called for Tommy Tuberville – Sessions is history!

13. 32% counted. – local station called for Tuberville 62% to 32%!!!!

14. 32% counted. – local station called for Tuberville 62% to 32%!!!!

15. Ausonius says:

A.P. calls the race for Tuberville!

GOOD-BYE RINO SESSIONS!

16. TheTorch says:

Well I know I said earlier today I wanted Sessions to lose by double digits, but good grief…

He is down nearly 27 points as of right now!

LOL!

17. Winston says:

Jeff Sessions: ‘It’s Time For This Republican Party to Listen to the Donald Trump Agenda’
    July 15, 2020

(CNSNews.com) – Former Sen. Jeff Session (R.-Ala.), who lost a primary runoff yesterday to former Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville, said in his concession speech that it “is time for this Republican Party to listen to the Donald Trump agenda.”

“My view about things at this point in history is the political parties have not been sufficiently sensitive to, understanding of, and responsive to the legitimate wishes of the American people, and I have come to that belief more strongly in recent years,” Session said.

Gosh, ya think?

18. Jackie Coleman says:

Sessions made a mistake. Who is this tommy tuberville? He never debated. What does he believe? I hope the demonrat candidate beats him in november. At least you know what you are electing