Representative Jim Jordan is a good guy and a great congressman, immensely so, but “hoping to see” is not a successful strategy.   We are in a moment of great consequence.  Act or be acted upon. Do, or do not, there can be no room for try. [More on that later]

Jordan outlines his view on the John Durham investigation, and gives his perspective on the time-frame for the completion of that review.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

253 Responses to Sunday Talks: Jim Jordan Discusses Durham Probe – Findings Released Before Election?…

1. If you hope in one hand and pee in the other, what’s left when you put your hands together?

• FrankieZee says:

I am at the point where I do not want to hear about any of this anymore. Sundance could come out with a tape recording of these people actually talking about how they are going to take Trump down and still nothing would happen. Our goal right now is to make sure Trump wins a 2nd term. Everything else can wait.

• I agree FrankieZee, all of the congress politicians do is talk. We need to see some action from them or for them to get this information out to the public. They could try the North Korean deserters’ idea of dropping flyers. But I guess the left would charge them with littering.

• kabuki100 says:

I agree FrankieZ. “Hope” is not going to cut it anymore with me. Sundance-unleash the dogs of war because no one else is willing to help this President.

• Don McAro says:

I said it earlier…This is not happening…they are going to run the clock own…Same goes for Flynn. We need to move on from this to make sure the president has a decisive victory.
        The Problem we now have is the southern states with this Wuhan BS…
        What needs to be done from here on out…is fact or fiction on the ground in those places….
        and take it from there… I’m afraid to say if texas and florida are lost to this virus and the number of deaths raise to horrifying levels.. Its going to be tough for our president to win.

We need to concentrate on those efforts.
        And what needs to be done to contain it… the clock is ticking…

Were are where Nunes was in 2018 with this stuff…
        we can;t expect it to happen now…

Time to change gears folks or all will be lost…forever

• We the People Know says:

1/ the virus is not ‘novel’ or new 2/ our innate immune systems are effective 3/ it does not pass asymptomatically, 4/ models were fatally flawed 5/ testing incorrectly counts defeated “viral debris” 6/ the Second Wave will emerge this winter, as a strain of the common cold.
          Quote Tweet

View at Medium.com

• Bill Durham says:

Trump better start making these points. And the governor’s in Florida Texas and Arizona need to get accurate numbers. If there are fake cases and fake deaths they need to prove it. Fauci is gonna be fully activated soon with a dramatic resignation.

• jimrockfish says:

BillDurham- I live in Arizona. Ducey is a never Trumper RINO and has no interest in getting numbers that are accurate or opening the state back up. He’s going backwards just like Texas and Florida.

It’s an organized effort to screw us over in November. Shut us down and steal the election by fake mail in ballots.

And I noticed a post earlier today that showed in Maricopa county you can line out your vote and enter the “correct” vote if you make a “mistake”. How many ballots will be changed by the Dems with this kind of crap in place??

• leavemygunsalone says:

That is horrible.

We are having a convention next week to elect a candidate to run against Spanberger. We have been so screwed over by our GOP it isn’t funny. I got a flyer in the mail and the woman that is planning the convention has publicly endorsed a candidate, the same candidate that has been endorsed by the Swamp GOP. I don’t know that there is such a thing as a fair election anymore.

• BV Conservative says:

The problem is that the governors appear to be in on the fraud. They know the numbers are being padded with old cases and multiple tests and deaths from other causes being counted as covid deaths.

• Don McAro says:

I know and you know…Time for different tactics…The Schools are never going to open and if you want my opinion, they should stay closed…no leaning with this online BS… No pay for teachers

• 4sure says:

If the schools don’t open. No on line BS classes with full pay for teachers. No open schools, no pay for teachers. Let em collect unemployment. Time to defund all schools and universities. Do it with executive order. Give parents vouchers for pvt. Schools. Should have been done long ago.

• As a Man Thinkth says:

I agree the clock has run out on Barrs Investigations…
          Everybody walks away with a clean record, retirement. book offers and Media correspondence…

The “Mail in Ballots” election is another middle finger held high in the air by the the political terrorist as the smile and burn another city to the ground…

IMHO, if the American Patriots have the energy and leadership to ACT, now is the time…whether legal action or masses in the streets…Currently, we have a semblance of power and support in the white house, once Trump is ousted from power “the American Patriot” becomes the deplorable terriost to be chained and reeducated…

The political terriosts on the left, have unified, financed and indoctrinated millions of college kids to march as their Army…registering voters, stuffing ballots and intimidating the old and helpless…Now is the time to make history…waiting for currpte election is only delaying the inevitable…

• 4sure says:

The only way to stop the underway violent commie takeover is to water the tree of liberty. Too many commies in too many places to do it any other way. The culture must be changed. You don’t do that when the ballot box is rigged. Too many brainwashed idiots to overcome.

The founders knew this day would arrive
            Thus the 2nd amendment.

• luke says:

Happy to report from Florida new cases aplenty but no hospital problems. Even Demmings in Orlando (D) told the listeners on the radio that we still have plenty of capacity. It’s becoming pretty clear that we have the ability to treat it effectively. At some point I suspect the normies to break with the media trying to scare them. Give that a couple more weeks and I think it will backfire.

• Away from the USA and hot as hell here in Ontario, Canada, I continue my prayers for PDJT, Lt.Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell, Ric Grenell and last but not least our wonderful treasure Sundance. God Bless all.

• bulwarker says:

Thinking Trump can win with the deep state still operating with impunity, sheesh. Who do you think investigates election fraud?

• Dave Radetsky says:

While you are accurate, FrankieZee, in your view that reelection is everything, the problem is that many Trump supporters are worn out. They are starting to say that if there aren’t indictments before the election then they won’t vote. When confronted with what will happen if Biden wins, their reaction is that it doesn’t matter because there’s obviously no justice and things will never change. That’s a hard argument to win when they’ve run out of hope. I was at a local store for a sale yesterday and was there before it opened. There were about 80 or 90 people in the parking lot waiting for the opening (all practicing social distancing, of course). A discussion about the unrest in America came up and everybody got into it. I didn’t see a single person that said they did not vote Trump in 2016. But when the subject of voting this time came up there was a large number of them that were fed up and ready to not vote unless there are indictments before November. What I said above about believing that if there aren’t indictments, there’s no justice so it doesn’t matter anymore was their view. I was shocked how many people felt that way and nothing was changing their minds. They said it was time for the DOJ to do their job or else it’s a waste of time to vote.

• theoldgoat says:

I’m sorry, but despite the despair, if people abandon President Trump over this lack of the deep state convicting it’s own, we don’t deserve to have a country.

I’m at a point where I wonder if we should split as a nation. Honestly why do we bother dealing with these leftists in NYC, California, Oregon, Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maryland, NJ, and other leftist enclaves out there? Let them have at it. Let them take on their proportional debt, which a lot of it belongs to their leftist policies, and give them DC. Split the states that are harmed by the big cities like NY and southern California.

It’s either this or civil war, and this war would have no clear battle grounds. It would be cities and certain traitorous states that intersperse liberalism through the whole. Powerline had a piece on this, and I trend toward agreeing with it. Brexit only in the US as a means to separate us from the left, letting them die on the vine of their wokeness.

• MustangBlues says:

Dave: you state this crystal ball assertion as fact: ” many Trump supporters are worn out. They are starting to say that if there aren’t indictments before the election then they won’t vote.”

Are you serious,or just venting, or hoping to dissuade Americans from voting???

Why post such nonsense??? Because you have ”’free speech”, ha ha good reason.

If the communist win the 2020 election, how long do you think you will any constitutional rights??

• Dave Radetsky says:

I don’t vent. I have no reason to. I don’t state hope, I state fact. You don’t know me or who I know, but I have connections in areas that few people have. That along with experiences I have myself when dealing with large groups of people where I discuss with them the future of our nation, has consistently brought me feedback that people are worn out and ready to give in and give up.

You may be one of the blind ones, I do not know, but there are definitely Trump supporters who refuse to even think it possible that he won’t win reelection. That’s not realistic. The amount of fraud alone that the left will put into this election will not compare to any other election in our history. All too often people here seem to ready to forget what Sundance reminds us constantly, that trillions are at stake. This is about the future of the world and who will control it next, not about just an American election.

We won the last election with a minority of eligible voters supporting Trump. Only 60% of eligible voters actually voted and that 60% went about half for Hillary and half for Trump. The remaining 40% did not vote. Add Hillary’s 30% to the 40% who didn’t vote and that’s 70% of eligible voters who did not vote. And virtually nothing has been done in the last 4 years to get those other 40% to become active Trump supporters. If the Dems are successful at wooing even a small percentage it throws the election their way. Add voter fraud to that and their chances increase. Add the fact that POTUS has not been able to campaign so there’s been little to lift the supporter’s moods, which is critical to a successful election. And I can go on and on.

So no, this isn’t venting or even frustration.It’s realism stating that it’s about time we face what could happen and do something about it other than that we all want POTUS to win and we don’t like it when someone suggests he might not.

• luke says:

I see Rush Limbaugh’s little diatribe had an effect if what you say is true. Perhaps you live in an area that voted for Trump in 2016 but stayed their asses home in the mid terms. I know these type of people tsk tsk they will be the first ones on the chopping block. And nope their guns will not save them lol. A lot of people have not adapted to the age we live in; mainly technology. Once the left takes control your guns will be confiscated faster then they can freeze your bank accounts and shut off your biz license. And yes if you use a smart phone they will know who you are.

This election there is no mulligan and we get them back in couple years. The left will not let it happen. It’s as SD days “it’s either do or do not; there is no Try”.

• Robert Smith says:

I understand being fed up, but that is stupid.

None of us can even imagine how quickly we’ll be Venezuela with a puppet Biden in charge. It can suck a lot harder very quickly across the entire country. Sweeping laws, Presidential edicts and local politicians continuing to be lawless. Your guns will be outlawed. Bet on it. You won’t have a say.

• jimrockfish says:

Frankiezee- Sadly I agree. How much proof do these people need to charge somebody? Anybody. Anybody at all.

If the big targets cases are so complex that Barr et al need more time, how about some leakers being charged? All the criminal referrals Nunes has submitted and nothing happens.

If these people who broke the law were Republicans, we all know what would have happened. Heck, they don’t even need broken laws to charge people, they just make it up and charge them like LtGen. Flynn.

So sick with all this. The only way it changes is if we throw off the tyrannical government by any means necessary.

So yes, let get President Trump re-elected! There’s something we CAN do.

• mazziflol says:

True…and the only person who was delivering results (Ric Grenell) was quickly removed.

• leavemygunsalone says:

He had some type of lymphoma, and was working his butt off, so I hope he is getting rest and the healing he needs to make a return, we need him. It gives me hope he is still making media rounds and fighting for POTUS. I wish we had about 100 more of him.

• Ninja7 says:

H&HC,2nd-16th, IIRC, My coach had a saying something to the effect strech your arms out, palms up, placing one hand behind an elephant, the other in open air. Then come back when either one is filled.🤗😁

• luke says:

I would urge caution to hitching a wagon to this. I got very frustrated with R Limbaugh the other day lamenting several times that if the Barr/Durham Probe was stalled it would extremely demoralize Trump supporters. Lol he even took the time to explain how we would think “there’s no hope” and perhaps not even show up to vote.

Said it before and will say it again; if we win this election we get some justice. If we don’t win nada nothing zilch. If you’re Barr would you want to drop the hammer a couple months before a huge election loss? I sure as hell wouldn’t. I urge all of you to be wary of the right/wrong, black/white. It’s not that simple. America has seen the face of our enemy now tho some will still try and repress it. There is absolutely nothing that the enemy will NOT do to achieve a political objective. They even surprised me.

Look if I am wrong then that’s great. Getting back to Rush Limbaugh he said in the past “we are in a cold civil war.” I firmly believed it and would like to let anyone who reads Know This…..it’s Hot now. And if they win it will only get worse. As the left expands their footprint it will become absolutely taboo to defend oneself or property (couple St Louis). I just hope that the lack of prosecution on this case is not a deal breaker for any of you. If we lose justice for the deep state will be the least of your concerns IMHO. Just my thoughts.

• yucki says:

I just hope that the lack of prosecution on this case is not a deal breaker for any of you…
        Me too. Because it’s patently absurd.
        Hyperbole whining for attention in the ether.

How many Trump voters have invested such time and interest in the excruciating details? How many can name the dramatis personae who MUST be indicted or else. OR ELSE !
        Petulent 2-years threaten to sit out the vote.

• luke says:

Thank you Yucki. Was just telling GB I think Barr is good but he’s not stupid. Charges come down before the election it motivates the left, it guarantees a pardon if they win, and it puts his Barr in a lot of danger. We must win my friend.

• So what kind of idiot makes that experiment? What a rancid failure of an analogy.

2. neilmdunn says:

This is starting to stink with no answer to the #1 Question: “When is someone going to jail?”
    Almost for Flynn and Stone don’t count.

3. mazziflol says:

The word ‘hope’ implies doubt. I rarely use the word.

4. California Joe says:

It’s a “review” now? I thought it was a criminal investigation!

• Dutchman says:

California Joe;
      (Don’t take offence, I am teeing off your comment, to be fascescious).
      No, see FIRST it was a review, and it dragged on for some months, with occasional excited rumors of grand juries and even eminent indictments that never materialised.

Then as more and more started to express doubt/scepticism,…they announced;
      “STOP THE PRESSES!!”
      Durhams review is NOW a criminal investigation! NOW he can empanel Grand Juries,…NOW he can INDICT,…Now we are GETTING somewhere, and perp walks are COMING!”

The thing many forgot, as they got swept up in the B.S.;
      John Durham is a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR; as such, from DAY ONE he had the authority to empanel grand juries, seek and announce indictments.
      THATS WHAT FEDERAL PROSECUTORS DO!
      I.G.’s conduct “reviews”, and if they find evidence of criminality, turn it over to?,….
      Federal Prosecutors!
      Point being this whole big announcement that “NOW its a criminal investigation, and not just a review!” was a head fake, and for those who set aside their desire, and look at it objectively, a “tell” as they say in poker.

As was PDJT initiating the concept of Durham issueing a “report”.
      Again, I.G.’s write and issue “reports”.

Prosecutors write either indictments, or declination memos,…thats IT.
      Given the scope of this case, a declination memo would understandably grow to a report, but still a report is NOT an indictment, or series of indictments.

Again, a “Tell” for those paying attention; PDJT reached the conclusion that Durham was a headfake, and made it clear when HE introduced the idea of a “Durham report”.

• Ninja7 says:

Dutchman, Thank you for your history of the events and the powers that they have. As more people come here, beside the regulars, maybe a light will go on.

We have to get President Donald J Trump reelected for another four year term or all is gone. Even if elected the UniParty will still be against him,

• Dutchman says:

Yes, thats why my posts are a little repetitive. New people are coming in all the time, and even long timers struggle some, with accepting this unpleasant reality.

Yes, this ones “for all the marbles”, and its essential we vote PDJT a second term, and continue to support him, thereafter.
          Beyond that, we need to work to SUSTAIN and GROW this movement, a big part of that is exposing these unpleasant but necesary to understand/accept truths.

We can anticipate there may well be a Confrontation coming, and prep for that.

Ultimately, the biggest danger to the Uniparty, is exposure of its true nature.

If a majority of Deplorables are exposed to, and embrace the reality that McConnell and co. and the State and National RNC are elitist/Globalists who are working to enslave us, only then can we martial our forces to defeat them at the ballot box.

Even now, I go round and round with good, dedicated treepers who tell me I MUST vote R, even when I KNOW the Senator or Congressman/woman is a Rino.

I want to scream “WHAT part of Uniparty, DON’T you understand!”

• botchedcasuality says:

Barr said that Durham is not expected to produce a report, that is not what Prosecutors do.

• botchedcasuality says:

This from a Fox interview unknown date: Barr said that Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, has been “diligently pursuing” the investigation.

“I think the report may be, and probably will be, a byproduct of his activity, but his primary focus isn’t to prepare a report,” Barr said. “My own view is that the evidence shows that we are not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness, there is something far more troubling here.”

• Dutchman says:

My recollection is Barr has waffled. Soon after PDJT first raised the topic, Barr said kinda,” sounds good, I’ll exploee it with Durham” and since then he has waffled.

He may have realised the trap, that PDJT had set for him,…i.e. that prosecutors do not write reports, and so is now backpedaling.

Oh, Barr,…dotting eyes and crossing tees? How about something you could and should have done, immediately upon being confirmed;
          Order (you DO have the authority) the FBI to abandon the practice of 302’s, and do like every other Federal law enforcement (DEA, Treasury Dept, etc.) and mandate VIDEO RECORDING all subject interviews?

THAT, at a bare minimum, is what someone who came out of retirement, to try to repair the damage and reputation of the FBI would do,…on day one.

Additionally, review all cases for evidence of Prosecutors witholding Brady material.

If found, FIRE the Prosecutors (you HAVE that authority).
          THESE are the kind of steps you could/should/would have taken, 1 1/2 years ago, that would have begun to change the ‘culture’ at FBI/DOJ, and BEGIN the long, difficult road to restoring these institutions we are lied to, that you give a sh*t about.

And NONE of them require dotting or crossing, just balls and integrity.

Your inaction and silence speaks VOLUMES, your words are meaningless.

• bulwarker says:

At first Barr told us it was a criminal investigation, and that the DOJ doesn’t do reviews.
      Then he told us, in this case, there may be a review released prior to any criminal charges.
      Now he’s only talking about a review, it’s all he seems to expect, and Barr has conveniently dropped talk of pursing criminal charges (other than telling us Obama is off limits).

• Jederman says:

There is an even chance Durham will conduct his review, grand jury, investigation… whatever, and like so many previous congressional referrals etc to the DOJ have zero, nunca, zilch, nothing to show for his “efforts.” Or have it go into the DOJ wind tunnel where they can claim mistakes were made or there was no criminal intent, or conjure up a new excuse for the obama admin.

It’s all a crap shoot anymore. Justice and truth are not factors as far as I can tell. Given what has occurred and without any major perps in the obama crew getting more than a slap on the wrist so far I find no reason to be optimistic that Durham will do the right thing for justice.

If that occurs, it’s over. At least as the Do”J” is concerned.

5. Rodney Short says:

We The People need to march into DC chanting “No justice, No peace”

6. SanJac says:

Would the President be silent against bagpipes if he knew no action was gonna be taken against ALL of these seditious treasonous traitors ?
    I doubt it.

• Dutchman says:

Of coarse he would, sanjak.

Unless he is prepared to fire Barr, he gains NOTHING by openly “calling out” Barr, at this stage.

And firing Barr would trigger ANOTHER impeachment, for Obstruction of Justice, and being just what McConnell has wanted all along, would race thru the House in record time, and there would be NO delay in transmitting the articles over to the Senate.

• Gavin Kirk says:

Agreed, it seems unlikely Trump would keep quiet if Barr was ultimately going to stiff him at the end. Trump has already sat through the spectacle of the Keebler elf sitting on his hands while Mueller and Comey did a two step on his presidency. But even Barr knows that not showing the cards before the election would be the worst thing to do. Like the “Mid term exam” needing to be revealed before the election 0f 2016 so the new president would have legitimacy, What it if turns out Slow Joe was involved in the russian collusion and spying mess during Obama’s presidency. His presidency would be still born from day 1.

• Conundrum says:

But Gavin dont you see that could well be the plan. Trump defeated in election. Biden ousted as the leader of the past conspiracy …a pr move for public support and then turn the activist VP pick loose.

• Linda K. says:

What if slow Joe was on the Lolita Express?

• theoldgoat says:

It wouldn’t count, he wouldn’t remember it so it never happened. Just like Clinton never having sex with “that woman, Ms. Monica Lewinski”. And it wasn’t sex, as oral sex got redefined as not being sex.

• wondering999 says:

Crimes and their evidence no longer make any difference.
          Election Fraud WILL make a difference… as in the end of life, for many of us, because they will kill us. There are about 10,000 beds open in NY State nursing homes, because their former occupants are deceased. Also homes for the disabled. Think that was just government incompetence? Germans couldn’t believe it was happening to them. SURELY the people they trusted, their government, would not do what they did, to them (and then others). This is not just about proving who’s wrong. THEY DO NOT CARE, they are ruthless, lawless, just playing with your intentions to obey the laws

Normalcy bias is so strong that many people don’t recognize we are dealing with totalitarians who are utterly ruthless.

7. Frank says:

Lets just see how things go and hope for the best didn’t work so well in the midterms did it….

8. MDW says:

Nothing will happen, no matter what the Durham report/probe says. Americans have been scammed by the government for decades. Promises made and Bull shit delivered.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

If this were a war, would you be making such a comment?

It is a war btw …

• decisiontime16 says:

I keep wondering what Eric Holder would have done if the shoe was on the other foot.
      Anyone think all this could have been done to Obama and all his supporters without too much of a peep?

Also, what would he have done if say a group called White Lives Matter would be rampaging, looting, destroying, burning, and killing people?

• Blaze says:

Eric Holder would have gone scotched earth. Trump has been without an AG since day one. I have never been a Bill Barr supporter or Sessions.

9. Technerd says:

I can count on one hand the DC politicians that even remotely acknowledge what is actually happening in the country. Whether it’s from willful ignorance or truly being clueless, the insipid repetitive talking about what should be done about it is beyond tedious and boring at this point. Nothing illustrates that more than GOP members of Congress dodging questions about the Barr/Durham lack of action on what should be obvious by now.

10. Whitehouse Clown says:

I associate hope with Obama which means nothing will happen.

11. David says:

He’s just like Ted cruz, trey gowdy, and the rest. They say the right thing but never do anything to fix the problem. Hitler would do the same thing talk about wanting peace but doing the complete opposite.

• RedBallExpress says:

Hitler talked nonsense until he destroyed Germany and shot himself. He was after all manic/depressive and a drug addict. A hundred years from now we may find out what these clowns suffer from and are addicted to. Hint: (bribes)

• Linda K. says:

This is bad enough without bringing Hitler into it.

• David says:

I believe it warrents the similarities b/c Hitler said what neville chamberlain wanted to hear which is peace. We all want to see justice served to these currept politicians but we all know nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens as history has shown unless you are a conservative like Trump or from the non establishment.

• wondering999 says:

Unfortunately, it is the same playbook. Socialists with divisive ethnic propaganda, dredging up Civil War history of all things! designing to split the nation and drive competent, productive people out of the impoverished, angry nation, into another setting. Stinks. And unfortunately because people have been taught mythology about Hitler instead of the actual sequence of events that destroyed Germany, most haven’t a clue

• BV Conservative says:

I’m glad you included Cruz. He has many fooled. I think he’s a typical ivy league fake conservative who talks a good game but has never done a thing.

• leavemygunsalone says:

We have a Libertarian Never Trumper suddenly turned Trumper Republican candidate that Cruz is backing, along w/Nunes, Rand Paul, Crenshaw and a few lesser known others.

This guy is drunk off the endorsements. I was crushed when Nunes backed him, although I didn’t see much enthusiasm, more like he was just doing his task for the day scheduled on the calendar. There are no words for how sick it makes me that these Swamp creatures think they can pick out a candidate and dictate how I will vote, that their influence matters to me, especially Ted Cruz. It is insulting, and scary how many people fall for it. Please pray the guy loses because if he wins we will be stuck w/another Gowdy Cruz RINO.

12. starfcker says:

“hoping to see” is not a successful strategy. We are in a moment of great consequence. Act or be acted upon. Do, or do not, there can be no room for try.” I often tell the guys who work for me, trying means nothing. You either complete the task or not. Pass-fail. Effort without completing the task is wasted effort, and wasted resources. Jim Jordan is a real good guy, but somebody needs to start calling out Barr and Durham. Sometimes you can’t be a pussy, Jim. You’ve got to look straight at the sun.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Sometimes you can’t be a pussy, Jim.

Jordan and the other Republicans in the House would have had more power IF STUPID VOTERS HADN’T LET THE DEMS SEIZE CONTROL OF THE HOUSE.

Sorry for shouting but it’s our own fault! We can’t have nice things if we keep voting stupidly.

• starfcker says:

No it’s not “our” fault. If you voted for Trump and spread the message as much as you could, that’s all you can do. Think you’re going to overcome the treason of a lyin Ryan that way (took a lame duck YEAR as Speaker, convinced 40 repugs to retire?). No, this is the fault of the people we elected to represent us in Washington. Our power is limited in a representative democracy. Put the blame squarely where it belongs. The people who accept paychecks to do a job they are not doing at the Department of Justice.

• starfcker says:

Imagine a world where good guys like Jim Jordan and Doug Collins went on these shows, and instead of rattling off their talking points at breakneck speed, instead reflected on the reality of our situation. We are f#cked unless we get a real Attorney General and clean out the den of snakes that is the DOJ and FBI.

• leavemygunsalone says:

Give us the House, the Senate, and the White House. We, the voters, gave it to them, and what did they do?

• Dutchman says:

Its not simply a matter of calling out Barr and Durham, its the power entity BEHIND them, that is the issue; McConnell and the Republicons with a,stranglehold on D.C.

To open call out Barr, risks the wrath of McConnell, and even Nunes is leary of that.

Its a MUST do, to expose the Uniparty, for ALL to see. Such exposure would deprive the Uniparty (McConnell) of his power,….as he is only effective in stealth mode.

Much like a stealth airplane; devastaingly effective with its stealth capability, but take that away and its just a target, easily shot down.

SOMEBODY has to directly take on, expose, discredit and thereby eliminate McConnell and his cabal, if our movement is to succeed.

• botchedcasuality says:

🎯

• botchedcasuality says:

🎯

• MelH says:

“Somebody needs to call out Barr and Durham”. How and When?
      https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ This link is the ONLY one I’ve been able to consistently access. I get an automatic response. Better than nothing. Go ahead and have YOUR say.

13. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

We need to get control of the House again. Please everyone, rip it away from the Democrats in November! We’ve had to endure nearly a year and a half of nonsense driven by Pelosi, Nads, Schiff, etc. I would love to see Jordan as SOH.

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Hell we don’t have control of the senate even with the number count on our side. I would venture that Trump couldn’t get a SC nominee confirmed starting today with the rhino’s like Mitt, Collins, and the ugly woman for Alaska .

14. Right to reply says:

We need to reelect Trump and get the Dems out. Trump has nothing to lose in his 2nd term, but if the gloves don’t come off then, then something isn’t right

15. Bobby Alley says:

Trump is keenly aware if he were to lose the Democrats would frame him as they did Flynn and put him away to die in prison. He is going to pull out all the stops to win in November. Barr and Durham work for Trump. I believe God used Trump to give America more time to repent. I believe Trump has a master plan for November.

16. TwoLaine says:

You know, if they could go after Presidnet TRUMP on Obstruction of Justice, they clearly obstructed justice. Arrest them for that for starters. Tampering with a Presidential Election. Spying on political candidates(s) and their entire campaigns. Providing false evidence or false testimony in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime.

• James Carpenter aka "Felix" says:

Who, which entity has standing to arrest them?
      Where would they be tried? DC/Jury Nullification…?
      If only _1/3_ of America is convinced (or even aware) that their vote means nothing to a Deep State unwilling to participate in a voter-directed transfer of power… what hope for any trial?

• TwoLaine says:

I would think the FBI, since this was done to the most powerful politician in the country, The President of the United States. Quite frankly, President TRUMP alone has many grounds on which to sue.

• MelH says:

WE know Schiff read that fake letter to the Congress and the Public. We saw it on TV. We know Brennan said he had concrete evidence PDJT colluded with the Russians. We saw him say it on TV. Does anyone here have ANY idea who has the “standing” to charge him with lying to Congress and the Public? We are soooo impotent and yet we are told to ACT!

• TwoLaine says:

There are thousands of instances of lies told to Congress and to the USA citizens, on TV, in commercials, in Congressional hearings. The shampeachment alone was all lies. A whiny bunch of babies who work for us who didn’t get their way. A total abuse of power and corruption.

• Julia Adams says:

Republicans must stop playing defense. The American people have a right to know who conspired to unseat a duly elected President.

• TwoLaine says:

How many times were we promised transparency and that we will get to the bottom of this? We paid for that with Mueller and got nothing but 12 angry crooks and their angry crook team. Mobsters.

17. Cheese says:

Something might come of the road trip by Sundance

18. YeahYouRight says:

Do or do not. There is no try.

Timing.

There must be behind the scenes pressure on Durham to produce.

19. Chewbarkah says:

“Hope” is the recourse of those with no power over events. In one sense, Cong. Jordan is being realistic. He’s not able to indict and try criminals. But he can ask Barr hard and embarrassing questions. He can press Barr for firm commitments on a timetable. Does Durham lack resources? If not, why isn’t he done yet? Why can’t Durham proceed with ANY part of this, even the extremely obvious parts like changing documents to support the FISA renewal — how much investigation does that really take?

• kleen says:

Democrats would have arrested people by now. They did, they know who to go to for results.

Our side… we just… you know, we can’t do much, ever.

• wondering999 says:

My ancestors did MUCH, and it makes me sick to think of them watching what has happened to the nation they gave their lifeblood to put together. And yes, they were imperfect people, but they were highly responsible and answered to God as individuals

20. kleen says:

Our side is too nice to the left. Always super cute and respectful even when describing the coup.

• James Carpenter aka "Felix" says:

“Respectful” doesn’t work so great either. Depends greatly on who one is addressing.
      Below, a comment on ABC News “comments section”. T’was promptly _removed_

Felix 21 hours ago
      Removed
      War is heralded in that time when “reasoning”, “barter”, or any other form of transactional accommodation reaches its limitations.
      That is when “WAR” becomes diplomacy pursued through “other means”.
      First, America suffered a war on ideology. With “peaceful demonstrators”.
      Then, America countenanced a war on societal norms with “Antifa” upping the ante, injecting vandalization and destruction of public [property.
      And THEN, we had innocent motorists, home owners, and completely innocent CHILDREN becoming victims of the herd’s stampede.
      Revolutions can be slow and organically peaceful. Or they can become both fevered and kinetic, and print an indelible path, best illuminated by the very history today’s Social Justice Warriors seeking to erase our collective history with “cancel culture”.
      Be careful what you wish for.
      You just might get it.
      Good and hard.

• Odysseus says:

No one is on our side in DC.

21. We had Barr saying last week that the Russian collusion baloney was the closest we’ve come to an attempt to unjustly remove a president since Lincoln, then we hear reports that he thought the Stone prosecution was just peachy. Cut me a break already.

Barr Is either leading every justice seeking America down the primrose path or he’s got one helluva poker face.

I still think it’s the latter because:

1) He seems to be a devout Christian dedicated and unafraid to do the right thing
    AND
    2) His first stint as AG predated the Clinton Arkansas mafia & Eric Holder which is when the FBI & DOJ began to get turned into a democrat gestapo.

• kleen says:

He is going to testify before the swamp worms on the 28th. Not sure if it relates or not. They are talking about impeaching him. Circus or not( Barr in it or not) , it will grab front pages.

I’m wondering if he will release more swamp damaging information before then just to see the imbeciles cancel the hearing a day before.

He might or might not be a swamp worm as well, but he will want to look good and not be humiliated. he knows they will try.

22. Baycity Duckhunter says:

Pardon me but the DOJ is already ‘controlled’ by a Republican appointed top law ‘enforcement’ officer. Maybe Trump was not specific about appointing a ‘man of integrity’ that understood what they rule of law is’.

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Trump can’t get a person meeting that description confirmed!

• starfcker says:

He have to try first.

• starfcker says:

He would have to try first. Don’t know what happened there. Look, we might end up getting exactly what we want post-election. Having John Radcliffe in place at DNI might make it easy to slide him over as interim Attorney General. Remember Matt Whitaker was not a next up placeholder. President Trump is betting it all on the election. He may have plans for afterward. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get sabotaged from inside his own organization. People get complacent, and hungry for more money once they have their first Ferrari paid for. That certainly happened to Mitt Romney in 2012.

• starfcker says:

That should read, people can get complacent. I’m not accusing anybody of anything.

• leavemygunsalone says:

Trump has been repeatedly sabotaged by his people inside his organization. I do wish he could have found some outsiders to bring into DC instead of just having to swirl the dirt around.

• GB Bari says:

Yes but PDJT spends a lot of valuable political capital if his nominee is rejected and even more capital if there is a battle to get the nominee passed.

I think that’s why presidents generally don’t nominate anyone they know will be rejected.

23. SteveC says:

Their side has no qualms about using the period prior to and through elections to do anything they feel like. It’s time we start playing by their rules.

• GB Bari says:

I’m not sure that worked for the Dems last time. I think it turned off a lot of people. They already had a negative candidate; the October surprise was a dud.

However I’ll agree the DemonRATs are far more brazen now than they were in 2016. They’re not attempting to disguise much of anything. They’re openly telling everyone what they’re going to do once in power.

• SteveC says:

I think the Dems benefited a lot in 2018… I think it definitely negatively impacted our side during the mid-terms. Now, the GOP was doing themselves no favors by sitting passively.
        If you are talking about post-2018 election (Kavanaugh, Impeachment, etc), I tend to agree with you, but we won’t know until November. PDJT tends to be exceptional.
        And it should be obvious to everyone what they are willing to do to get into power.

24. Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

There won’t be any indictments on any of this. I am really starting to wonder if there even is an investigation going on at all or have we been lied to again? Durham supposedly has been at this since March 2019 and not a single person held accountable.

There is no middle ground in this, if one person is charged the dominoes start to fall. They all are in jeopardy of being charged then, all the way up the chain to Obama. That’s why zero indictments to date and there will never be any! If the deep state DOJ doesn’t want to hold people accountable they simply won’t do it, regardless of the crimes committed.

25. TradeBait says:

Will believe something good will happen when it happens. All I see so far is people losing their jobs for getting caught committing criminal acts of treason and sedition.

If that’s all there is, then it confirms we have multiple scales of justice. Time’s running out to prove the Constitution and law matters.

What’s it going to be, B2?

26. Kent says:

…speak the truth…..

27. clulessgrandpa says:

I am beginning to believe that Obama’s 4 years was to organize the federal government for a complete undoing. The problem was that Hillary lost and then Trump won. But the resistance was just always about trying to keep Trump from doing TOO MUCH, that could not be reversed. Now they are ALLIN for 2020. They don’t care how they do it, but they want eternal power and that is what they will get with just 4 new Senators and 1 D President. They already have the Bills drafted so that on Day 1, they will have the following:

1) Stop the filibuster in the Senate
    2) Make DC a state with two new D Senators
    3) Change all Federal voting laws to allow ballot harvesting
    4) Make all 11-30MM illegals legal immediately
    That will keep them in power for a long time, then they will
    5) Eliminate ICE
    6) Defund all Federal police
    7) Remove all tariffs from China
    8) Increase corporate taxes to 28% and stop the US companies from bringing back manufacturing to the US- China has a 25% tax rate
    9) They will allow state and local communities to have Sharia Law
    10) Reparations for ALL African Americans
    11) Free healthcare for all
    12) Individual taxes to go up to 80-90% for the top earners
    13) Eliminate all fracking and all fossil fuels
    14) Censorship everywhere if you are a conservative
    15) Pack the Supreme Court with 5-7 ultra liberal justices
    16) The National Anthem and American Flag will be redone to reflect an inclusive society (rainbow)
    17) Open the borders- or rather not enforce any immigration law
    18) Restrict church gatherings because they spread diseases
    19) Beef will go to $20/lb because of climate change
    20) Don’t get me started on what they are gonna do to education
    21) Bailout every state’s pension liabilities
    22) Government paid abortion on demand
    23) Forgive all student loans
    What did I miss?

28. Raised on Reagan says:

“Ratcliffe……. Ratcliffe…… Ratcliffe……. ?”

29. FreyFelipe says:

” Findings Released Before Election?…”

My calculator says there is a warren* of a chance that will happen.

* 1/1,024th

30. kleen says:

It shouldn’t take this long to investigate known crimes, known criminals that left paper trail, emails, texts inside the agencies Barr controls.

It’s like your kids take money from your wallet, you find the texts about the plan and it’s all detailed how they did it and who did what. Then you find receipts of the things they bought with money and you also have the paper trail of the plan. It’s all documented.
    You know who, when, where and have proof. What’s to investigate?
    15 months?

It all happened inside the agencies, it was all documented, all players involved signed the documents and are on the record. Barr and Durham have access to whatever they need.

15 months for what?

Build a case, Sundance has built the case already. It was a soft coup to get rid of Trump.
    What’s to find out? What don’t they know?

What more do they need?

Something is wrong. It just doesn’t add up.

• The Boss says:

What is your experience conducting criminal investigations which leads you to conclude “Something is wrong. It just doesn’t add up?”

And who gives a rip what a congressman thinks about something the executive branch is rightfully doing that the congressman has and always will have zero involvement with?

• kleen says:

Past cases being ignored. McCabe, Hillary, FBI agents caught committing crimes and no charges, Wolf and the Senate cabal, Podesta…

Pretty much all criminal investigations concluded/closed, crimes found, so far they all walked. Not even one charge. Zero. Hillary was found to have broken the law and… she is out being adored!

Decided not to press charges. Move on…

That kind of experience of being duped. You?

31. Ray Runge says:

Jordan’s image from the video screen tells me everything I need to know about Jordan’s belief that Durham ? Barr is about come to fruition. “An exhausted grappler” is my take.

To Mr. Jordan, please find your lane of travel and take the fray back to the mat.

32. Perot Conservative says:

Could it be argued that Durham / Barr have already covered for the CIA a few times in high-profile cases?

US attorneys currently leading cases. I’d like to flush the list out a bit.

1. John Durham (CT) / SpyGate
    2. John Bash (West Tx) / Unmasking
    3. Jeff Jensen** (StL MO) / Gen Flynn
    4. Scott Brady (Pittsburgh) / Ukraine
    5. Nora Dannehy** (CT) / Lead Prosecuting Attorney?
    6. Anthony Scarpelli** (DC) / Chief of Violent Crime; RICO & International experience.
    i. Holds Top Secret and SCI clearance.
    ii. Commands 23 senior attorneys and 20 investigators.
    7. Richard Donoghue (EDNY)
    8. Tim O’Shea (DC, formerly Eastern District of Virginia)
    9.-10. Jeff Rosen attorneys
    11. Audrey Strauss (SDNY); Leakers?

Is Scarpelli the wild card with a large staff?

Sundance, can you give us an idea of the relevance of your forthcoming expose?

Hand grenade
    Gatling gun
    Carpet bomb
    Cluster bomb
    DevCon1
    Devcon2
    Devcon3?

33. kleen says:

It’s July 2020.

We ran out of time. Indictments alone means nothing.
    The left will claim political indictments before election.

We need AT LEAST all documents declassified and public. No redactions.

Let the world see how corrupt DC is.

• SteveT says:

kleen,
      “Our media will brainwash our very own sheep. But other countries will be glad to expose the cabal.”

————————————————
      Which other countries?
      Being English and living in France for fifteen years, I have seen no evidence that the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 are anything other than 100% against any support for President Trump. Similarly the French media, and admittedly not being quite so familiar, but conversations I have had with Belgians, Germans and Italians I know also doesn’t hold out much chance of their media even mentioning any of the crimes and evidence, let alone an exposure.
      Canada?
      Australia?
      Media seems to be tied up all round.

SteveT

• kleen says:

Many countries will, but even the resistance, when is time to deal with US gov they will know what they are dealing with. I suspect Japan, Korea, Poland, Hungary.,
        Russia, Ukraine will gladly show how they were smeared.

Everyone is always collecting info on other countries, this will be given to them. The corruption inside our agencies. Completely discrediting them forever. Wait until it benefits them in a legal case against the US.

34. 335blues says:

With all due respect to Jim Jordan, a great man and a great American,
    I believe AG Barr is lying to America.
    There are so many criminals involved with so many crimes as a result
    of the ongoing coup efforts of the democrat party/DOJ/FBI/ETC,
    that it is nothing short of criminal that
    NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON
    HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME.
    NOT ONE.
    NADA.
    NADADAMNONE.
    Barr continues to lie with a straight face
    when he’s not lecturing us on how “justice” and “justice” actually work.
    Of course he’s referring to the “justice” where an American
    citizen would have been indicted, convicted and serving time long ago,
    and the “justice” he is obfuscating where the “untouchables”
    go scot free.
    Now, isn’t that right?

• Dave Radetsky says:

335blues – While I don’t trust Barr as I haven’t seen him prove himself, I also don’t call him or anyone else a liar unless I can substantiate it to the level that it could be used as evidence in court. So, my question to you, given that I don’t trust Barr either, is exactly what lies do you have proof of him committing? I haven’t called him a liar at this point because I see nothing that can be proved he lied about.

35. kleen says:

Durham could simply read Sundance’s posts and his investigation would have been be finished last year.

36. Paul B. says:

That Barr clip at the beginning is not good news. He is dissembling. I don’t trust Barr to go after his own. Wray is a joke. Jordan, a good guy, is reduced to a powerless outsider forced to use the word “hope” here maybe ten times. Graham over in the Senate is not going to do anything; he is running the clock. It’s slipping away. Even Trump just criticizes from the sidelines. Four months to the election and still nothing done about Big Tech. Still nothing from Durham, and if the election is lost his work, whatever it might be, is trashcanned. The only one who got anything done is the outsider Ric Grenell, who still does a lot of good from his personal Twitter feed.

Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation. – Psa 146:3

For the Scripture says, “WHOEVER BELIEVES IN [the LORD] WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.” – Rom 10:11

He is our only hope now.

37. Winston says:

About Barr and the slow-walked Durham farce from a 10 Jul 2020 Judicial Watch interview of the author of the great book, “The Red Thread.”

Start at 7:30:

The Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy Paperback – June 30, 2019

38. kleen says:

15 moths to investigate documented, crimes inside the agencies?

But the worse part is that the few completed investigations so far, found crimes but declined to charge and just let those crimes go unpunished.

So far that is the pattern and it’s all we have as a reference.

We have nothing else to refer to. Not one swamp crook paid for they crime. But all were rewarded as some sort of compensation for doing fantastic work.

So far, until July 2020 all have is, the investigations found crimes, but declined to pursue charges, No explanation. Nothing, they just go away and everyone move on.

Notice nothing either on Burr’s inside trading. It should be all over the news.

39. markmurraybooks says:

Barr is one of two things:
    1. Blinded, willfully or being purposefully
    2. Deep State

Read through. Barr supposedly said, “a righteous prosecution of Stone.” And supposedly Barr was against clemency.

Mueller did far more in far less time than Barr. So far, no arrests from Barr.

Flynn. Anyone, and I mean anyone who looks at the history of corrupt prosecutor activity in previous cases can blatantly see that the government team lied, changed evidence, purposefully withheld Brady material, brought charges based upon no crime being committed, and hid criminal activity. Barr should have been all over that. Instead, nothing happened.

It wasn’t Barr who got an outside investigator to look into government abuse. Nope. He did nothing until the FISA court forced his hand.

The evidence is mounting against Barr. I’m calling him Rosenstein II. I really hope it turns out I’m wrong but right now, Barr is either 1 or 2 above. Either way, it’s not good for America.

• Patriot1783 says:

Mueller also had on his side re less time:
      Limitless bank account
      Friendly judges
      Friendly media
      The house and most of the senate
      No virus aka no state shutdowns.

• Raptors2020 says:

Mark:
      Or # 3, a figurehead, surrounded by left-wing Democrat DOJ lawyers, who refuse to carry out most orders (requests?) they receive from Barr. Have we forgotten the Resistance?

40. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

I believe by 1st of August you’re going to see The Donald turn much more aggressive against the so called republican elite. He knows the deal and he has some sharp folks around him the do as well.

41. Eric says:

Getting pretty close to a shooting war here. Barr is whistling past the graveyard.

42. Armageddon T. Thunderbird says:

Don’t worry, Lindsey Graham said he’s going to investigate. He’s says and says and says and DOES nothing. The RINOS are going to do all they can to keep Trump from getting re-elected.
    Mittens, aka Pierre Delickadickdoe needs to be recalled too.

43. Conundrum says:

I fully support Sundance’s effort BUT, I truly believe it must include a similarly timed plan for two million patriots to march on Washington to put a chill on politicians.

What patriot leader has the pull to put that together?

The problem for patriots is no leader but Trump has emerged. We need such a leader. Someone with great charisma to rise from the masses not the political arena.

• Conundrum says:

Need to pull Brandon Straka followers, Candice Owens followers, who else, all together to make a definitive march on Washington.
      PATRIOTS RISE MARCH.

• Fubu says:

I say put together a huge march/rally in a red state such as Florida near the election. Maybe another bike (like) week in Daytona. That way we have the support of the State government. President Trump can come to us, I’m sure he would love to. Let’s muster the forces and get it done.

• wondering999 says:

Conundrum. “Marchers” risk being killed. DC is not a friendly environment. It is controlled by criminals with serious weapons.

What may be more effective is a million people speaking the truth, out loud, about what is going on to Flynn, to our President, and to us… in our communities, which are overrun by crazies with bullhorns, living in Fantasyland.

• wondering999 says:

By the way, Seth Rich was not “robbed”. And whoever ordered Seth Rich killed, is willing to order more of the same. Don’t look away.

• Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

The issue with spygate and whether it will drain the swamp is two fold. I believe it will have it’s roll, just no a primary one. I applaud SD for his efforts and hope he succeeds.

1. It’s to long and complicated for most people to really understand. People have jobs, lives to live and short attention spans.
      2. The crimes committed were terrible but are also such that they are easily “spun” and lied about by the media. This is why you still have a large swath of the population that believes Trump colluded with Russia or don’t realize the scope and premeditation of what took place.

The reason there is zero accountability is there is no universal outrage and disgust over the issue. Just like Burr and his insider trading, there should have been people with torches and pitch forks but it has become accepted that politicians steal, so they get away with it. No major universal outrage, so votes won’t see much change, nothing happens and the swamp dwellers continue to do it.

When I say universal outrage I am not referring to just Trump supporters, people who are voting Dem need to be angered as well. I believe that the antics we have seen recently with covid, Antifa, BLM, CHAZ etc will swing votes to Trump.

The real activity that could result in the swamp finally being held to account lies with the Epstein investigation. This type of activity is universally despised, easy to understand and nearly impossible for the media to spin. If something breaks in that case and several politicians are implicated they will start turning on each other. People will demand justice and other issues (spygate) will get more attention. I think Trump is aware of this (he has talked about human trafficking before) and that was the primary reason Berman was fired, stonewalling that investigation.

44. detad1 says:

imho?

It is now up to “We the People” to decide whether we want to see the guilty indicted or allowed to get away with it. The truth is already in the public domain and the independents who are the real silent majority will speak.

Reagan thought conservatives had a silent majority. Trump proved it so and now we have the independents and minorities slanting our way.

And we’ve learned just what will make a conservative protest loudly and angrily. Take their jobs away.

Reagan never knew that one.

45. rmramerica says:

We have run out of time. It’s too late. It needs to happen right now, but it’s not going to. Nothing will happen until after the election and if it’s Biden, everything, including Barr will disappear. Gone. Just noise in the DC history of the swamp (notice how chirpy the swamp has gotten the last several weeks). And in the background, laughter from those who know how the game is really played. Remember… they are laughing at us and Trump.

• R says:

Laughing is just the tip of the iceberg for these thieves. Go to Congress at $200k per year, stay there for 10 years, come out a multi-millionaire…

We voting citizens are the ones who have kept our heads in the sand to that reality!

• Raptors2020 says:

Bongino said long, long ago that that deals, trade-offs had been made, and it was all done and done. Move on.

Mueller came on board to save Comey, and others. Remember the many hours he spent “questioning” McGahn? Mueller didn’t bother to read his own Report, so that was trivia to him.

Mad Dog Weissman refused to accept the deal. He wanted to pursue the Trump children. Weissman got Roger Stone as his booby prize. He released his rage with that infamous dawn raid.

46. Ray says:

LOL and next time interlopers make any headway they will use this same playbook of delay and trickle info along with media sycophancy to have whatever desired outcome they want. There are just to many crooked and stupid people on both sides.
    both sides want to bleieve so they do.
    It always was to get close enough to the election .

47. Did anyone see KT McFarland on Fox a couple of days ago. She was angry and gave another explanation that seemed just like Dutchman she seemed convincing yet somehow perfectly convincing- a little gratuitous- somehow pat. Now,I believe the Dutchman is sincere. But could KT be head faking?. Sometimes things don’t happen until everyone has given up. We had the Germans completely faked out on D-Day.
    The other thing that bugs me is that on June 23 someone posted on the general thread a twitter post that Durham had started a grand jury investigation in Charlottesville, where I believe Durham could get indictments. It indicated that this info had been leaked info through WAPO. This was probably misinformation, but I continue to wonder.
    Still, things don’t look good.

48. Shop says:

Waiting for Durham indictments will be like Waiting for Godot.

The window of opportunity is over. The best time was when Devin Nunes gave Trump the list of docs & communications to declassify. It would have been a bombshell and would have completely derailed the prevailing Russia Collusion narrative and Mueller. The Swamp Rats would have been exposed and the DOJ would have had couple years to prosecute.

Now any indictment if it ever happens will be deemed politicization. And if Biden wins those prosecutions will be withdrawn.

What will change in a Trump second term? More Rosenstein, Wray, Mattis, Bolton, McMaster type swamp rat nominations?

49. RJ says:

I’ve heard all these stories for way too long. Anybody remember the Warren Commission and how long they took? Anyone recall how long the investigation into the Watergate break–in took?

And who started all this? One name….yea, Hillary Clinton and her team. Anyone recall who let her off the hook? Comey…via Obama’s orders (the right people!). I am so stupid that years ago I said Obama was the Don, his Captains, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Rice, etc.

You have got to be a dummy not to know in your gut what this whole game is about–and if no one can find the facts (evidence) then guess what? These evil bastards are smarter than the average Joe on the street.

Yea, I don’t know when I am getting screwed…bend over buster!

• Joe says:

The Warren Commission Report was issued in about 11 months. I know that because I was a college student in NYC when it came out about a month after I’d started school in September. I’ll never forget picking up The New York Times that morning as I came up from the subway. It was a Tuesday morning edition about the size of a Manhattan phone book! The Times had printed the entire reprt, hundreds of pages. That was in 1964 when the Times was an actual newspaper.

The Watergate Investigation started in January, 1973. The first indictments came 15 months later. Convictions took longer. John Mitchell, Nixon’s attorney general, was not convicted until 1975, after Nixon resigned in August, 1974.

50. Sundance told us and keeps telling us that NOW is the time for action.
    The message couldn’t be more clear.
    He is on a mission to try and force the issue. Nobody knows more than SD about what really happened in the last 3.5 years. He has laid it out so that even the idiots in the Justice Department and the rest can figure it out.
    Even so, I don’t think there are too many we can really count on, except for our President Trump. In fact, there are probably just a few that even HE can count on to do the kind of work that needs to be done.
    I know we all want to do something, myself included. I am sick of the lies and all the BS, month after month, year after year. We have been through it all, and now, wait for it- the bastards want to force another Lock Down and then mail in voting fraud. That’s it- those are the only cards they have left as far as I can tell.
    Each one of us should be fighting the battle in our own town, county and state. Forget about trying to explain SpyGate – if they haven’t figured it out by now, they never will. Too complicated.
    But what people CAN understand is this lousy Corona Coup- that is what’s getting to everyone, even here in the Blue Slave State of NY, people have had it with the damn masks and unsocial distancing.
    We have a lot of good info that proves the pandemic is over, that they are screwing around with the numbers, that the masks don’t work. Every chance I get I post stuff on local social media casting doubt on what the Government is telling us. Talk to your neighbors, think globally/ nationally, act locally. If we can disrupt the Commie Dem’s plan for Lockdown 2.0, we will have accomplished a great deal.
    Other than that, I keep praying and waiting to hear from Sundance.
    Go with God my friends.