Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

Why is it important to understand the duality of purpose for the appointment of the special counsel run by the figure-head (in name only) of Robert Mueller?…

…Because from the outset the seventeen Lawfare lawyers who formed the resistance unit operation took control over the DOJ.

That was a large purpose of their installation.  The Mueller resistance unit controlled everything, including every impediment to congress.

Despite the fact they should have been aware of this, many individual Senators and congressional representatives now claim they had no idea of this purpose.  Setting aside their willful blindness; all that stuff is in the rear-view and only leads to anger in a debate that needs to look forward; the issue now becomes putting indisputable evidence, an actionable trigger, in front of them and forcing public confrontation.  Action.  Nothing else matters; drive action.

Committee chairman Lindsay Graham said today on Twitter he is open to having Robert Mueller appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee. [FYI Chuck Grassley is a member]  While there is no reason to put any scintilla of projected altruism into the position of Senator tick-tock Graham, there’s more behind that statement than a mere WaPo op-ed.  [Read between the lines – Nudge/Nudge – Wink/Wink].

The senator from South Carolina might be attempting to kick the proverbial can; it matters not.  What matters is a public and deliberately painful action that forces a reckoning.

At the same time, USAO John Durham is facing an ‘irrefutable’ briefing, that holds two purposes: (1) undeniable evidence of a very specific cover-up operation that came, purposefully, from the agenda of the resistance unit to throw a blanket over the most serious abuse of power in modern history; and (2) evidence that we know.

It might seem odd at first, but knowledge that we know, and possess the evidence to prove beyond doubt, is an insurance policy in the quest for truth and justice.  This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism.  The truth has no agenda, and in this case the truth is a weapon.

CTH readers, hundreds of thousands, hell, millions of you, and your brothers and sisters are the best insurance policy.  Stop giving them power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries.  One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages).  Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages).  Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].

A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.

Soon you will be called into action.  In the interim do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one you have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent six months studying FPL and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FPL “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY….

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take over five years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaitis and Saudis called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in ten months.

We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….

That’s our America.

Don’t lose sight of it.

• When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, begins opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us.  That’s you.

That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.  Yet for the better part of the past decades groups of intellectual something-or-others have been selling an insufferable narrative that it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.  Enough!

Quit listening to them.

If you feel comfortable sitting in your socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if you prefer to allow yourself to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

You can do that.

And when you’re done doing that you’ll still be in the same place.

President Trump is doing the absolute best he can based on his perspectives and priorities on what needs to be done; with far more information than me; and I’m sure he’s doing that in the best manner he can assemble to keep making America great.  He does this while simultaneously swatting away thousands of piranhas biting at him on an hourly basis.

So again, ask yourself a question: what part are you to play?

Live your best life.

You only have this moment once.

And prepare to be called to action.

Love to all.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

554 Responses to Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

1. Redeemed says:

Long time lurker, reporting for duty. Just made an account. Next stop is the donate button

• Ad rem says:

Welcome to the Treehouse Redeemed! 😀

• Nonniemae says:

Welcome and good for you!

• mr.piddles says:

Pro Tip: any other lurkers out there who are reticent to create a WordPress account… you can still comment by filling in an email address + a name without a WP account. You’ll get put in the moderator queue initially, but as long as you keep using the same email and name, you shouldn’t end up in Moderator Pre-Check Double Secret Probation going forward. You won’t be able to “like” posts without a WP account, however.

• lolli says:

mr. piddles 🇺🇸
        That’s me, and why I have to give thumbs up sometimes. 👍

• mr.piddles says:

If I don’t “Like” you, it’s nothing personal. Or… put another way… it’s not you, it’s me.

• LafnH20 says:

Same here, mr.piddles.

Can’t like, but I can Donate…

If others, like myself, sometimes use a mobile device to visit, we have to scroll down to the bottom of the page ⬇
            and choose “Full site” (or words to that effect) and the Donate button will be in the upper right margin.

Yep.. still works

• Guffman says:

Last week both my wife and I set up monthly donations to the Treehouse. It was long overdue considering the work that Sundance does and the sunlight he brings to us everyday. Not big amounts but if everybody chips in a bit, I’m sure he could assemble quite a team/operation and double or triple his output! Maybe a Bitchute channel?

• GrandmaTreePupil says:

Lots of us have been lurking and learning for years and are now ready to push the donate button and follow Sundance into the fray.

2. NedZeppelin says:

Do what I just did. Send a donation to TCTH. Now.

3. I am feeling positive. I also feel stupid. I have to admit I don’t know what in the heck is going on. You all seem to understand perfectly. What am I missing? Sundance’s posts are so cryptic I just can’t figure them out or what it is we’re supposed to be ready to do.

• William Schneider says:

Be ready for action!! Sundance is being diplomatic as we are in a war situation vicarious. You will soon know what to do. Be ready for action-and have courage.

• cantcforest says:

I don’t have the inside information either vicarious, but I suspect that Sundance (and others, perhaps Judicial Watch, Sydney Powell….) have compiled an ironclad case on the seditionists and have a plan to dump it on the heads of the media and the sheeple. For my part, I hope to contact every politician who is supposed to be serving me and tell them that I will be doing my level best to ensure that they work for me and not for their relatives or some foreign entity.
      Like every other Treeper, I am grateful for Sundance and PDJT and will help however they ask.

• lolli says:

Sundance has written several previous posts over the last week or so, referring to action he is taking.
      He has organized all of his research, all the proof, he is now confronting them with it.

• john says:

Don’t feel stupid. If you haven’t been here long then go back and read past posts. Educate yourself. Sundance is an excellent teacher. Study and absorb. Be ready to pray, to make phone calls, to write letters, to read and re-read and learn, to ask questions, to be called out or “canceled” by the uninformed, to possibly lose friends because of your convictions, to donate time and/or money, to fight for your Country figuratively and possibly literally. There aren’t British ships approaching the coastline this time. Now there are enemies within and externally who see this moment as the chance to finally take America down. We are on the verge of a revolution which will determine the outcome of our Nation’s course and it must be our side that wins. No trying. Just doing. It may not seem like a traditional “war” but those are the stakes and it could escalate to that if radicals are allowed to succeed at their goals. Please correct me other Treepers if I’m giving bad advice but this is what I’ve learned here. Our fight is real and existential. Sundance is not a hothead. He speaks wisely and with discipline so it’s not always obvious. You can also learn a lot just from reading all the intelligent comments (I’m not including myself in this category) posted by the many high IQ members here. I owe this site a debt of gratitude for what it’s taught me in the past year or two. Just my 2 cents. You get what you pay for. : )

• MGBSE says:

Well vicarious … why are you trolling, I mean fishing ? … I’m limited in my understanding of Deep State too … BECAUSE I’M NOT ONE OF THEM … but … I would NEVER ask Sundance to explain anything to me … and Possibly endanger himself, or others … so why are you?!

Keep reading … Sundance will make the facts & truths obvious … and you might learn something.

• negasht7 says:

Vicarious – it seems Sundance is creating a series of modern day electronic pamphlets of sorts akin to Thomas Paine’s Common Sense. They are of the different lengths for the different situations you will be in. The “pamphlets” will have sources so you can share them. They will likely contain the same “bones” but go to different depths. We don’t yet know the content, but if I understand correctly, the content should help expose the masses who rely on msm to the deep state/uniparty.

• johnnybiface says:

I’m with you. I read SD posts and it so informative and the information is so labyrinthian that I am usually confused midway through but some how I often eventually understand the import at the end, as the dots connect…..But with regard to feeling positive, I know what should be in a righteous time but this isn’t a righteous time. Its sodomizing. How can it be otherwise when the information society, i.e. media and culture is an ideological monopoly, and pushes sociopathically that monopoly, for patricide and against defense of classical judeo-christian foundational values and virtue.

4. Raptors2020 says:

The plot against Donald Trump had two overlapping halves: the first orchestrated by Hillary, the second by Obama.

Hillary’s style is to destroy people (Arkancide?): the Access Hollywood tape was supposed to end the election. The Steele Dossier was her witches brew. Joe diGenova says she planned a show trial for Trump after her landslide election.

The plot against Trump after his inauguration (the 25th Amendment, force him to resign) was a Hillary-style operation.

Obama prefers torture: make people suffer. The Tea Party harassment, the endless prosecution of General Flynn, the inane pursuit of George Papadopoulos: that’s Obama.

When Hillary’s people failed, Obama took over. Comey got fired, so his right-hand man Strzok had to go. They released his idiotic text messages to grease the skids.

McCabe and his wife took big $ from Hillary; they chose the wrong team. McCabe got fired.

Mueller began his unending probe of Trump: that’s Obama’s style. Hundreds of Republicans ran up big legal bills: perfect for Obama.

The only good news? Hillary is done. Her failure in every way buried her with the Democrat Party.

5. This ending statement from above – “Action. Nothing else matters; drive action.” – is correct, but the action must be meaningful. Senate hearings are not meaningful action. Trump and DOJ are the ones that can take meaningful action. DOJ by bringing indictment and/or declassifying and releasing documents. Trump by declassifying and ordering the immediate release of documents.

This ending statement from above – “President Trump is doing the absolute best he can based on his perspectives and priorities on what needs to be done” = may or may not be accurate. But whatever drives Trump’s decision here it is failed to the extent that Trump appreciates the paramount importance of this matter and at the same time Trump risks nothing ever getting done if he loses the election while Trump has 100% control of being able to declassify and release all of the documents the government is currently trying to hide that evidence exactly what went on in spygate. Trump does this to the risk of future generations if nothing gets done if he loses and at the risk of being a one term president that will forever be considered one of the greatest failed presidents of our time, up there with Jimmy Carter and both Bush I and Bush II.

• starfcker says:

Great post, Bosley. I think he’s going to win, but that’s an all in bet with the future of the country, and I haven’t seen any indication that there’s any consequences for the massive vote fraud Democrats seem to have planned. There is nothing we can do but watch.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Second time this has been posted by Bonapug. The president’s “declassification of everything” right before an election would be a huge distraction and overall likely wouldn’t affect many votes. At this point people have already chosen sides. IF the DeepState steals the election and Biden wins(highly unlikely) all heLL will break loose and things will be “declassified” alright soon after.

“Trump does this to the risk of future generations if nothing gets done if he loses and at the risk of being a one term president that will forever be considered one of the greatest failed presidents of our time, up there with Jimmy Carter and both Bush I and Bush II.” -Bonapug

After the past 3 years nothing Trump does now would qualify him as a “failed president.” As far a big failures go Jimmah Carter has more in common with Hussein Obama than either Bush, father or son.

• susanswa says:

Enjoy the show 😉

• john says:

He may be holding his cards close to the vest waiting to see what Durham does. If the report looks like it will NOT be released before the elections then PDJT may play his hand. That could happen as late as the very end of October and still be very effective.

6. USA Citizen says:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is stealing (plagiarizing) all the comments that President Trump says in his speeches. Biden can’t think for himself, so he has to steal comments from anyone he can, and then the crooked Democrat Media makes it sound like Joe Biden thought of the comments, like “Buy American and hire American.” Now stupid people actually think “Senile” Joe Biden owns these comments that other people make. Senile Joe Biden especially likes to steal comments from President Trump, because the Democrat Party think this will help Joe Biden win. What Hypocrites Joe Biden and the Democrat Party are. Vote for President Trump in November 3, 2020 for President for 4 more years. President Trump doesn’t have to steal statements like Joe Biden does, President Trump has a very intelligent mind, and he can think for himself, not steal statements like Joe Biden does. Vote for President Trump November 3rd and protect this country from China and the Socialist and Communist Democrat Party from taking over our country and destroying it.

7. JustScott says:

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

8. TonyE says:

You feel rucky punk?

ROTFLOL….

So what’s with that “Cricklewood Brief”?

9. fragemall says:

Southern Indiana ready for action. Me and my pals ain’t bad but the bad don’t mess with us.

10. William Schneider says:

Sundance, I said I would cover your back. I am ready for action sir. You have been in my prayers big time. I will continue to pray -but I understand it is time to act!! I trust you have a viable plan -with God as your guide and strength. I believe the KIng of Truth will not fail us.

11. KT Prayer Warrior says:

Holy Spirit, we are extremely grateful for the wisdom and talents Your cultivated in Sundance and a million other patriots for JUST this moment in time. We thank You for putting wisdom in each of us; for strength of character; for courage in our spirits; and for divine appointments with awareness of who to take with and who to rally and to whom to be wary. We know it is truly not flesh and blood we fight against but the evil of the enemy. We also know that the battle is YOURS. You will take what the enemy has meant for evil and turn it for good. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for speaking to each of us continually. We appreciate Your lamp unto Sundance’s feet. We love You for Your protection, that any arrows sent his way will be turned away and used for Your Glory. Yours is the Kingdom, the Glory, and Honor Forever!

12. Ackman419 says:

Fight fire with fire.
    That’s what it’s come to.

So many lurkers and new contributors emerging on the branches here.

I’m beginning to think we are witnessing the radicalization of our Treehouse.
    Which is fine with me.

• lolli says:

Ackman🇺🇸
      Yes, patriots are coming out of the woodwork.
      We are blessed to be a part of it.
      I am in awe of Sundance. Following the path God had planned for him before he was born
      As is President Trump.
      Humbling.

13. Betty says:

Ever since SD’s Charging the Rampart post, I’ve been emailing my congressional reps and senators the following excerpt from President Trump’s call to action speech at Mt. Rushmore:

— My fellow Americans, it is time to speak up loudly and strongly and powerfully and defend the integrity of our country.

It is time for our politicians to summon the bravery and determination of our American ancestors. It is time. — President Donald J. Trump

Perhaps fellow treepers will also flood their legislators’ inboxes as a reminder that action, not just empty words, is expected.

14. gigi says:

“Soon you will be called into action.” I’m in.

15. marmocet says:

Does anyone have any opinions about what the best book about Russiagate would be to give to someone who knows absolutely nothing that sad saga?

I’m trying to convince a longtime Democrat family member that the party she has been voting for all these years has reached unprecedented levels of corruption and madness to the point of posing a serious threat to the future of the country. My efforts are starting to pay off. She’s starting to see how the mainstream media operate like the propaganda arm of the DNC and how they lie about things large and small constantly, but she still doesn’t know the half of it. I’ve tried explaining Russiagate to her, but it’s such a big story with so many subplots that I wind up losing her. To her ears, the story sounds so outrageous that she has a hard time believing that what I’m telling her could be true and she wouldn’t have heard anything about it. I never have time to hunt down all the supporting documentation that proves there really was a conspiracy to take down the President, so a book that puts all that information in one spot would be really handy, especially one that isn’t some War and Peace length tome.

• Right to reply says:

Gift them the link to this blog. Most of those FOX news books got their research material here. Only Lou Dobbs ever credits Sundance.

• Ackman419 says:

Bongino’s is ok.
      The first book “Spygate”
      It’s got pretty much all you need to know, and is quick to read.
      Of course, reading here puts you light years ahead.
      If you don’t mind printing out, I’d search some of the more primary posts by Sundance.
      SD often provides background links in his posts for refreshing and reminding.

• Ackman419 says:

And if you wait a few, I bet SD will grace us with his Volumes soon enough.
        I pd wager those will be the most concise and convincing works yet.

16. livefreeordieguy says:

“Soon you will be called into action.” Say the word, Sundance… By the looks of things, the loyal ‘Treepers’ are ready to roll… Good luck in the briefings… Our prayers are with you. Thank you.

17. Silent no more says:

I’m with Robin. If you need me to mail 50,000 letters…..one a day I’ll do it. You need me to buy billboards in Washington area, or in the rinos home location I’ll do it! Tell me what to place on it. Love to see Graham driving home only to spot a billboard calling him out. If you need me to purchase an easy domain name grahmnesty to tout what he hasn’t done. Let me know. I’ll also do it for dillybar and Durham. Website could easily state….give him ur voice, let him know what we know…..I’ll also fly to any of the thrones of the names listed above. I want and need to be a pain in the rear! I’m bored and need something to do during covid lol

18. For the Mandamus buffs please be aware of this case. https://www.loc.gov/item/usrep379104/.
    This is a Supreme Court Case in 1964,there the judge is named in the style as the lone party respondent and is represented by three lawyers. This was mandamous as I knew it prior to 1996. As with the most common form of mandamus where the judge is named with other more adversarial parties that I was aware of. In those cases the judge a nominal party was represented by the pro forma by the prosecutor attorney.

In 1996 the Federal Rules Committee changed rule 21 the committee notes
    In MOST instances, a writ of mandamus or prohibition is not actually directed to a judge in any more personal way than is an order reversing a court’s judgment. MOST often a petition for a writ of mandamus seeks review of the intrinsic merits of a judge’s action and is in reality an adversary proceeding between the parties. See, e.g., Walker v. Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc., 443 F.2d 33 (7th Cir. 1971). In order to change the tone of the rule and of mandamus proceedings GENERALLY, the rule is amended so that the judge is not treated as a respondent. The caption and subdivision (a) are amended by deleting the reference to the writs as being “directed to a judge or judges.” The bold letter emphasis is mine.

In 1996 the Federal Rules Committee changed rule 21 the committee notes

So the drafters seem to be saying, albeit somewhat ambiguously, that the common form of mandamus is all that is being amended in subsection (a) – not every writ of mandamous in the writ universe. A procedure in the next subsection (b) is not included to deal with Flynn much rarer variety. Did the drafters even contemplate the possibility or did the Committee sloppily allow Flynn’s Writ to be considered in the catch all in section (c) regarding how all other extraordinary writs are to be considered.? In that subsection absolute compliance with the rule is not required.For the Mandamus buffs please be aware of this case. https://www.loc.gov/item/usrep379104/.
    This is a Supreme Court Case in 1964,there the judge is named in the style as the lone party respondent and is represented by three lawyers. This was mandamous as I knew it prior to 1996. As with the most common form of mandamus where the judge is named with other more adversarial parties. In those cases the judge a nominal party was represented by the pro forma by the prosecutor attorney.

In 1996 the Federal Rules Committee changed rule 21 the committee notes

So the drafters seem to be saying, albeit somewhat ambiguously, that the common form of mandamus is all that is being amended in subsection (a) – not every writ of mandamous in the writ universe. A procedure in the next subsection (b) is not included to deal with Flynn much rarer variety of mandamous . Did the drafters even contemplate the possibility or did the Committee sloppily allow Flynn’s Writ to be considered in the catch all in section (c) regarding how all other extraordinary writs are handled .? In that subsection absolute compliance with the rule is not required.The Title to the Rule suggests that Writs and Prohibition are mutually exclusive which would conflict with including a writ of mandamous in the catchall clause. The Title really should say “EXTRAORDINARY WRITS”. https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frap/rule_21#:~:text=(1)%20A%20party%20petitioning%20for,to%20the%20trial%2Dcourt%20judge.
    The rule is ambiguous enough on its face and is especially ambiguous when read with the committees note all writs jurisprudence and common law going back to the beginnings of time and provisions of the constitution. Ambiguous interpretations do not have to be equal. In fact a rejected meaning could be the most prominent meaning relied on by reasonably intelligent people and even lawyers. Fortunately, this rule is not written well enough to have an absolute plain meaning, because if that where so, the rule could not be fixed to save it from its unconstitutionality which would means Flynn’s writ would have to be vacated. Judge Henderson isn’t going to let that happen.
    24 years ago this rules committee took a crap and negligently drafted this rule. Judge Henderson is an old hand and I believe she knows his rule is f—ked up. Margot Kidder knows it too. People have a right to trust a reasonable interpretation of rule and have a vested belief system in that rule and have a right to be angry when they are given an alternative meaning. To even an experience exceptional a bad rule this can pose a dangerous trap. It never happened to me, but for the grace of God.

19. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Amen to this.

20. biggunsmatter says:

This will be beautiful!!!

21. Trumpstumper says:

My small granules are dry… doing the cricklewood dance Sundance taught me a few years ago …

22. jleonard14 says:

Really? “Graham open to Mueller Hearing”? On this website? It’s lost.

23. pucecatt says:

The rats at the DOJ and FBI were talking about using Mueller even before he was appointed special council . Maybe he was the so called “ insurance policy “ that fell flat ?

24. Ronald says:

I’ve been reading CTH for a while now. This is my first post on any site. Anytime I’m feeling defeated one song comes to mind for me, below. It is a call to LIVE life without reserve, to welcome all of life’s challenges and to stare them down and know that you will walk away the victor, not because you won or lost but because you didn’t stand down in the face of fear.

I have done great things with my life, number one being my wife and three kids. This wouldn’t have been possible without the work ethic my ol man instilled in me as a young man and at every chance I thank him. I’m not wealthy but I am rich with love from my family and friends and that is the only wealth I need to live strong and persevere through whatever god sends my way.

The True American people will persevere, I have no doubt, trust me!

25. Paul Hanlon says:

Hi y’all,
    Outsider looking in here, although I have been around for the last four years. This post by Sundance should have really been split in two. The Graham bit, and the call to arms, which is so much more important.

Why are people fearful of a potential Mueller appearance at the Senate Judicial hearing? He had his chance. He had the most rabid team behind him, with carte blanche to investigate anything he or they could possibly want, and he came up empty.

He had a second chance at the House hearings, and despite the fact that the house has a Democrat majority, he utterly embarrassed himself and his team.

I don’t like Graham, I think he’s a snake, but he did the right thing here. And by seeming to be resigned to it, he invited the “team” to think that they might get a chance to undermine PRESIDENT TRUMP once again.

But this isn’t controlled by the Democrats. Even if they don’t like PDJT, the Republicans are going to have to be seen to be trying to get to the bottom of this with hard questions. And that will be enough to make mince meat out of mueller.

On the second point, I wish Sundance Godspeed in his efforts. I’d just say focus on the elevator speech and all the rest will follow. And honestly, I really, really hope that you prevail. This site has been the only beacon of sanity that I have found in these last four years. Nothing GOOD comes easy.

I know these last four months have tested people sorely. I’ll just leave y’all with a video of a real American hero, who despite his own talents almost destroying him, managed to prevail and make those talents put him into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame (1977), the Country Music Hall of Fame (1980), the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (1992), GMA’s Gospel Music Hall of Fame (2010). and the Memphis Music Hall of Fame (2013).

• Ad rem says:

So glad you decided to step into the Treehouse tonight….an “outsider” no more. Welcome! 😀

• Guffman says:

I don’t think the problem is that Miss Lindsey *said* he was going to call Mueller in – it’s that these big statements he makes are worth absolutely nothing, as he has a pathetic record of almost never doing what he says he’s going to. Instead he usually insists that “someone needs to look into this”, or “someone needs to do something”… but never him, always ‘someone’ else.
      He’s a liar and a snake.

26. nationalboardertified2001 says:

Just sent an email to my Senator Graham and typed CRICKLEWOOD BRIEF. I hope at some point that becomes his worst nightmare.

• Brutalus says:

Yes! We need a made-to-stick meme or slogan (like MAGA) to amplify the message…the Cricklewood Brief is a good start

• warrprin1 says:

Good idea natcert! I’m going to copycat your correspondence action to my own GOPe UNI Senator tomorrow morning. Pat Toomey, PA, isn’t on this committee, but (please pardon the language) – he’s one of Mitch’s Bitches who keeps a lower profile than the big names, does anything for Main Street, and seems content to be kept on a short leash. When Mitch whistles, Pat runs to obey. Follow the Senate Campaign Committee $$$.

A new trick up my sleeve: I’m going to check the schedules of both of my U.S. Senators to find out when they are in their local offices – and schedule face to face meetings with each of them. Already did this – and met – with my U.S. Congressman – thank the Dear Lord he’s a member of the Freedom Caucus in the House. Time for another meeting with him too.

CRICKLEWOOD BRIEF.

27. samwise163 says:

Sundance got me fired up tonight!! Molon Labe!

28. sunsetchief says:

My first WordPress post. I am in. That was easy.

29. The Gipper Lives says:

Mueller’s Befuddled Grandpa-schtick is actually an admission of guilt. It’s like Uncle Leo caught shoplifting: “I’m an old man! I was confused!”

Mueller learned it from Vincent “The Chin” Gigante. He worked for a different Crime Family.

30. HorsegirlforTrump says:

Ready to help spread the Cricklewood Brief. It is time for action. So very thankful to Sundance for all of his/her/their amazing work and devotion to the truth. We are in a very serious place at this time in our country and it is imperative that the truth be exposed. Positive thoughts and prayers for the coming confrontation.

31. Paul Hanlon says:

And once again, a perfectly positive comment, with no anger or banned words gets deleted. Sorry, I love this site, but if you’re not going to allow people to express their opinion, then you’re no better than Twitter or Facebook, which I’ve left. Goodbye.

• Ad rem says:

??? There’s nothing of yours that has been deleted on our end of the internet Paul. Nothing in the spam or trash bins….nada.

ETA….if you’re referring to a comment you made at 11:09, it’s been posted. It was sitting in pending, and I approved it a few minutes ago.

• Lenfb says:

I can’t speak for Paul above but I had a comment disappear after it had shown up. All it said was; “This will change nothing.” (This) referring to the topic of Mueller testifying.
        There is obviously no reason for such a comment to be deleted yet it is gone.

• Ad rem says:

Quoting Sundance, “Stop giving them power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.”

Your deleted comment was…

This will change nothing.

Redundant defeatism adds nothing to the convo.

• Paul Hanlon says:

My apologies, Ad Rem. That was the comment I was referring to. Only about half of the comments I make to this site ever see the light of day. It’s so frustrating, because I do try and think about what I write.

Before I hit the post comment button, I copy what I wrote, and then proceed. After a while, my comment is posted, with a note saying your comment is awaiting moderation, and that’s great. If that doesn’t happen, I just paste what I wrote into the comment box and try again, maybe WordPress are having issues.

I don’t mind waiting from that point, because I know you’re busy. Usually, I bookmark the link to the posted comment, so that I can come back again in case there’s a reply. This time, as in others, I click the bookmark, and it goes nowhere. I go back to the last comment I remember before posting my comment, and go forward from there, and it’s nowhere to be found, even though other comments that were posted after mine are there.

• Ad rem says:

Again….everything you’ve sent us HAS been posted. It’s sounds like what is happening is you are always held in “moderation”. I found two other people with “Paul” in their descriptives that were on our blacklist. It could be the WordPress filters are getting a false possitive match and holding your comments for that reason. I deleted that part of their info….we’ll see if it makes a difference in the future. As for your bookmark not going anywhere, I don’t have an answer. Every comment has a timestamp, and that will not change even if it’s not posted for a while.

32. Totally Dimestic says:

Gideon’s Army

33. Zydeco says:

Speaking of Ms. Lindsey, taking instructions from Songbird from beyond the grave, we need to notify all Fox hosts, looking at you Insannity, that we no longer support her appearances. We know her Deep State agenda.

Let’s not fall for a hearing with Mueller. Half the time is wasted by the Democommunists spewing false narratives. The other half is spent in an out of sequence free for all of questions that provide no value and leave the general public to think no smoking gun here, time to move on, which is exactly what Ms. Lindsey and the Uniparty Deep State want.

34. Troublemaker10 says:

35. Troublemaker10 says:

Bob Mueller has a cognitive issue worse than Biden’s. He was a disaster at the Mueller report testimony. I can’t believe Mueller’s family nor Lawfare would allow him to actually testify at a congressional hearing again .

• Patriot1783 says:

For the without a doubt guilty and soon to be charged in DC political scandals, it’s called the “Dementia Card” or game of “How To Stay Out Of Prison.”

• gda53 says:

Appearing at a congressional hearing whilst cognitively impaired is more disastrous than appearing as a Candidate at a Presidential Election whilst cognitively impaired?

And are we absolutely sure that the previous “cognitive issue” was not a pulling the wool over our eyes? A confused Sgt. Schulz scheme?

I say, let’s have a cognitive “bum fight” – Mueller vs Biden.

Besides, he’ll have Weismann with him with one hand up his a$$ and the other squeezing his nuts.

• Brutalus says:

I wasn’t fooled by Mueller’s Mr. Magoo act last time because it only surfaced when the Republicans were asking him questions….if L.G. thinks he can pull a Mueller was the brain addled leader of a misguided coup, then these people are more desperate than I thought

• Tl Howard says:

I used to wonder if Muellar really was impaired, but after seeing the Dems set it up for Biden to be their nominee, knowing he’s impaired, you’d have to say “it’s a pattern.”

So, yes, Muellar is impaired. It wasn’t required for him to know what was in the report that bore his name. That’s how the 17, led by Weissman, looked at things.

• warrprin1 says:

A Fake Brain Fart – to dodge and weave his way out of the mess attached to his name.

• I DO NOT BELIEVE IT… HE WAS ACTING…

36. wxobserver says:

For those wondering what’s going on, there’s a re-tweet of something from “OverTheMoonbat” on the CTH twitter feed (8:09PM PDT on 7/12/20) that may shed some light…or it may not.

• Ad rem says:

• Doppler says:

Ahhh! Sundance speak with crypto tongue because he is engaged as witness or expert in ongoing grand jury proceedings, about which he is not at liberty to speak. Or some such. God bless you, Sundance, and May the Holy Spirit lead you to say just the right things.

37. montanamel says:

Where can WE, the unwashed masses, get copies of all THREE Presentations???
    We all know how media, like disks and thumb drives, costs….when you hit the 1,000’s of copies, you start getting into “real money”…. Can we send donations and get copies? Can we have a lic to reproduce multiple copies from those we get from you/here/????

I’m thinking every “local” news paper needs a full set AND an Op Ed submission outlining what is being furnished… Those with their “own website” can mount each version and do a simple “direct” within an email to the target person… (BTW: Such a mass mounting of ALL doc’s, etc…in the original, should insure such files can’t be dissappeared….

IF we are working under a “fixed date/time” for release….so be it…. Just spec this in each version and we’ll hold them until then… AND…please note, some of us operate under data volume limits, ie: on HughesNet Sat ISP service…. So….a direct download may work for the first two versions but not the third one, ie: the one hour one with 1000 doc’s… We need some way to “get” a hard media copy from some source… AND, remember, our USPS is not operating on all cyc’s….what use to take 3 or 4 days, now take 5 or 6 days most of the time…please allow for this time lag when mass mailing…. (not to mention the COST….ugh!)…

Until then….I’ll just keep on stoning this ‘ol KBAR sharper and sharper…. Got my new 300 Black Out pistol AR yesterday…. I like it….ammo is a problem right now…but, I have “enough” for now.
    We stand RWA at this end for any “call”…. Can we get a Phone Tree started maybe???

38. kleen says:

What if this is the beginning of framing Muller as mentally incompetent therefore, when the coup is exposed everyone will say they were following orders from Muller therefore nothing will happen because Muller is senile and can’t confirm or deny.

Is that how they are planing on walking away from this?

RR already said he was just following orders from SC/Muller.

Also Biden is senile so the Ukraine gate will also be thrown out due to Biden’s mental illness.

Do not truts LG.

39. nordicwarrior says:

Another long time lurker reporting for duty.

In 2018 I made many phone calls to Muller’s Special Counsel Office taunting Bob with the fact he was using parallel construction to try and pin crimes on President Trump. I also openly mocked his involvement with Uranium One in these calls. My goal was to dampen his office morale with constant, focused, accurate criticism.

Also, I have taken some of what I have learned here at The Conservative Treehouse and have going “international” with it on a site called Eupedia (please see RussiaGate thread… I am Nordicwarrior on that site). I worry sometimes that we are spending efforts in an echo chamber and it’s important we expand our message far and wide.

Sundance you are a national treasure. Please let us know what more we can do.

Ride or die.

40. republicanvet91 says:

“Soon you will be called into action.”

Looking forward to it.

41. warrprin1 says:

Please be careful, Sundance. Praying for you. Thank you for your service and leadership. From my little corner, I will do all I can to hold my U.S, Senators’ feet to the fire.

42. republicanvet91 says:

“The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries. One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages). Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages). Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].”

Sundance, once you pull the trigger on this, the above needs to be dumped in the cloud so we all can access it.

I would like nothing more than downloading it and mailing a thumb drive to politicians, the media, federal agencies, etc., then demand to know what they are going to do about it.
    I would also make plans to hand deliver it to certain politicians and demand a response.

43. Doppler says:

I guess the call is for each of us to forward the elevator pitch to a list of people we know, maybe most of whom don’t support Trump, or where we don’t even know what they believe because we don’t discuss politics, but they don’t know what we know, and we ask them to consider that the narrative they keep hearing from their favorite news sources is false and and dangerous and is proven false by this here irrefutable evidence, which they owe it to themselves, their forebears and their children to read and consider carefully. Owe it to their country, America. Perhaps with the caution that it may be difficult to process, since they’ve heard the false narrative so many times from so many long-trusted sources, but which cannot be denied by those concerned to know the truth. Do not be afraid to follow truth, wherever it may lead us. And then the longer versions. Etc. Risk being rejected and ostracized.

But in this manner we may multiply ourselves, those who know, by five or ten or twenty times. Maybe some people will hear it from multiple sources. Maybe we’ll find we’re sending it to each other, and we’ve already won.

I know in the Civil War, I had ancestors firing from and being shot at on both sides. Marching for years with Grant and Lee. One died of his wounds, leaving orphans. They speak to me now to do my part in my time. Preserve our Republic, our liberty, the rule of law, and our history, for our posterity, for all Americans, for the American dream.

I’m in Sundance.

44. davidsstones says:

Cricklewood, England, just N/W of London is a just bit more West of Belmarsh Prison.

45. Weefer says:

I’m a 65 year old woman living alone with my two dogs. I will do anything, drop anything, fight anyone, face head on any evil communist in his FUC-ING face to help this country continue to be free. I’m begging all patriots to please FIGHT WITH ME! Fight with Sundance! At this point I am willing to die fighting!

46. Retired IG says:

Wasn’t going to read this post (or anything else out there) tonight but am SO grateful that I did. Welcome to all of the New Treepers. This place is Truly a Refuge. I have a gigantic White oak that “owns” my property. Just let myself relax and look up into the branches this week. Quite stunning. This tree survived the first F5 tornado in the U.S. Was thinking about Treepers, among other’s while looking at it.
    We are in another “first” type of storm. I can’t believe its origin is from people who have most likely worn “suits” since they got out of their diapers..
    Whatever you are going to do Sundance, I know the FORCE of Good and truth is already with you.
    I had only one time in my career where I had to prepare testimony. All I can say is don’t ever let anyone wearing a suit bother you. They end up feeling so NAKED when you expose facts and truth. Much Love and Godspeed.

47. RyderLee says:

One of the Many Things I Like Best about the
    Commenters at the Treehouse :::

Many of You (Men AND Women) are Past , Present and
    Possibly Future , Service Veterans !

I Thank You from my Heart !

I’m Proud and Humble to be in the Company
    of Such Stellar Folks !

I’m So Willing and Confident to Share
    in this Fight
    With You and Alongside You All !

God Bless Us , Every One 🇺🇸

48. snowfalling says:

Sundance, I echo you

49. Ackman419 says:

Pray,
    God Bless Sundance, and the people who are part of him.
    God Bless our Republic
    Lord, give us the strength and wisdom to find your presence in all we do.
    Amen