Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

Why is it important to understand the duality of purpose for the appointment of the special counsel run by the figure-head (in name only) of Robert Mueller?…

…Because from the outset the seventeen Lawfare lawyers who formed the resistance unit operation took control over the DOJ.

That was a large purpose of their installation.  The Mueller resistance unit controlled everything, including every impediment to congress.

Despite the fact they should have been aware of this, many individual Senators and congressional representatives now claim they had no idea of this purpose.  Setting aside their willful blindness; all that stuff is in the rear-view and only leads to anger in a debate that needs to look forward; the issue now becomes putting indisputable evidence, an actionable trigger, in front of them and forcing public confrontation.  Action.  Nothing else matters; drive action.

Committee chairman Lindsay Graham said today on Twitter he is open to having Robert Mueller appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee. [FYI Chuck Grassley is a member]  While there is no reason to put any scintilla of projected altruism into the position of Senator tick-tock Graham, there’s more behind that statement than a mere WaPo op-ed.  [Read between the lines – Nudge/Nudge – Wink/Wink].

The senator from South Carolina might be attempting to kick the proverbial can; it matters not.  What matters is a public and deliberately painful action that forces a reckoning.

At the same time, USAO John Durham is facing an ‘irrefutable’ briefing, that holds two purposes: (1) undeniable evidence of a very specific cover-up operation that came, purposefully, from the agenda of the resistance unit to throw a blanket over the most serious abuse of power in modern history; and (2) evidence that we know.

It might seem odd at first, but knowledge that we know, and possess the evidence to prove beyond doubt, is an insurance policy in the quest for truth and justice.  This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism.  The truth has no agenda, and in this case the truth is a weapon.

CTH readers, hundreds of thousands, hell, millions of you, and your brothers and sisters are the best insurance policy.  Stop giving them power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries.  One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages).  Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages).  Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].

A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.

Soon you will be called into action.  In the interim do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one you have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent six months studying FPL and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FPL “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY….

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take over five years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaitis and Saudis called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in ten months.

We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….

That’s our America.

Don’t lose sight of it.

• When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, begins opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us.  That’s you.

That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.  Yet for the better part of the past decades groups of intellectual something-or-others have been selling an insufferable narrative that it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.  Enough!

Quit listening to them.

If you feel comfortable sitting in your socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if you prefer to allow yourself to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

You can do that.

And when you’re done doing that you’ll still be in the same place.

President Trump is doing the absolute best he can based on his perspectives and priorities on what needs to be done; with far more information than me; and I’m sure he’s doing that in the best manner he can assemble to keep making America great.  He does this while simultaneously swatting away thousands of piranhas biting at him on an hourly basis.

So again, ask yourself a question: what part are you to play?

Live your best life.

You only have this moment once.

And prepare to be called to action.

Love to all.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

554 Responses to Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

1. prairiedayz says:

Ok Mates…Battle Stations……ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

• lokiscout says:

“General quarters! General quarters! All hands man your battle stations! Set Condition Zebra through the ship! This is not a drill! Now general quarters!

Always wanted to be Bosun mate of the watch! Just could never master that damn whistle!

• ‘ All hands on deck’…. We have several recurring posts every day at this site CTH. If someone with better computer skills than myself could post daily : Telephone and emails of our US Congress and State Governors. We could copy this for our individual battle stations, please.

• lftpm says:

Sundance,

I want to present a new meme. I’m just an old guy, yes I graduated National Merit Scholarship Finalist–why was I not Valedictorian, or at least Salutatorian?–yes that’s n interesting story, involving a genius father who impregnated a genius mother. This story happens all the time.

Okay here is the thing, because i know this stuff:

Robert Mueller was accepted to Princeton because his father was a DuPont executive. And a “right” prep school jock graduate. Then Mr. Mueller became a fraternity brother, pranks-puling, Princeton jock. Think “Animal House”.

I’m not saying he’s the Kevin Bacon character. Buut, I’m not sure about an Ivy League grad saying, I don’t need a further deferment, I need to blow some steam off, like some gooks’ heads.

But, Sundance, here is my take-home lesson, for you and all Treepers, (And I love being an I always follow Sundance every day, to get the best insights, person.)

Look at Robert Mueller as an ex-elite-prep-school, ex-elite-university frat boy, which also also applies to Christopher Steele, and then consider they were just pulling a frat prank against non-elite-prep, non-frat-member Donald Trump. Trying to take down Donald Trump was just prep-school, elite-college frat-boy hijinks.

Prove me wrong. I don’t mind if you do–not at all. But, since a very early age, I’ve had insights that marveled other people. Sometimes I’ve been wrong, to be sure, but way more often right

2. Due Gonzalez says:

Cricklewood Brief? Cricklewood is an area in London per my search. Interesting. There is a pub there that pops up as being an attraction. Papadopoulos was framed in a London bar, the predicate for Crossfire Hurricane. Just trying to figure what is the significance of the name Cricklewood? Interesting that it has London ties…

3. Sunshine says:

“And prepare to be called to action.”

ME says all these people that attended his rallies are Patriots willing to be called to action. And I believe the Army has increased as a high number of Independents and quite a few Democrats can no longer take it anymore.

I have but two questions only. Can’t these RINOs be replaced within their own districts? Don’t they have true Patriots willing to show up and dislodge them?

• Sunshine, every 6 years I vote for anyone other than cornyn in the primary, but to no avail. If there is no one running against him in Nov I always leave his square blank, but if a dem is running against him I have to check cornyn’s box. Sometimes we still have to vote for the rinos.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Oh yeah John Cornyn will have a Democrat opponent and the media will hype her from here to November. The airwaves will be full of Soros-funded ads extolling her virtues 24/7. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Hollywood gang joins her campaign like they did with Beto against Cruz a couple of years ago. Will have to vote for Cornyn again. She will most likely win her upcoming runoff race and notice that the local Austin socialist rag newspaper, A A-S, has already started cheerleading for her.

“Mary J. Hegar graduated from Leander High School. Hegar served in the U.S. Air Force. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Hegar’s career experience includes working with the American Civil Liberties Union. Hegar, a former search and rescue and medevac pilot ran for the U.S. House in 2018, losing to incumbent John Carter (R) 50.6% to 47.7%. Hegar says she embodies the Texas values of strength, courage, and independence, and would counter partisan gridlock. Hegar’s endorsers include the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, End Citizens United, and the Austin American-Statesman.”

• Well, Deplorable, we didn’t get stuck with abortion barbie or irish beto so maybe mary j will loose to cornyn too. Better the devil we know, huh.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Oh yeah Cornyn will win by at least the margin that Ted Cruz beat out Beto. The crooked Democrats’ only chance is to get the state to allow mail-in voting they’re pushing for. If that happens in Texas all bets are off.

• I caught up with him at the R convention in San Antonio
        Phylis Schafly was chewing him out in a meeting
        He tried to duck out
        I went out the other door
        Stuck out my hand and forced him to shake my hand
        As he did I used my 6’4” 220 “Operation Igloowhite” Vietnam right hand to hang on somewhat tight
        Offered him my Minute Man Card to sign
        Told him would not mind as Congressmen Ralph Hall and SAM Johnson had already signed it

“I don’t have a pen he attempted to pull away”
        Much tighter with my right hand and left hand I provided to felt pen I had ready
        He Signed

Have it and people love to see it and here the story

Scared the crap out of him

• fobdangerclose, thank you for that. It’s always a great thing when someone can give a good fright to someone like cornyn. And thank you for your service and welcome home from Viet Nam in case you didn’t get to hear that. My dad was Navy over there, on the LST Krishna

• texasooz57 says:

I agree, Sherry. It sucks that I have to vote Cornyn. I can’t stand the guy. Everytime I’ve written him on an issue, he always sends back a condensing answer implying that I don’t know what I’m talking about, he’s going to ignore me, the constituent, and he knows what is best. He’s on a total power trip. But, can’t vote for the Democrat either. So we are still stuck with Cornyn for now.

4. 335blues says:

Lyndsey Graham is staging another fake show
    because he is losing ground in the upcoming election.
    Like a fake poll it is intended to fool those only paying a little attention.
    Graham is a disgrace.
    Not one accomplishment can be named of his
    wasted years in the senate.
    I hope the good people of South Carolina choose a better senator
    than Lyndsey graham.

• Tl Howard says:

Screw Graham at this point. If he wishes to be a non-player and a coward, he does to at his peril, not only for this election but forevermore.

• kimosaabe says:

Instead of whining about Lindsey Graham while you sit in your underwear at your computer why don’t you call and e-mail Lindsey Graham’s office several times a week in addition to contacting YOUR representative and Senator.

• fionnagh says:

How do you know he/she doesn’t?

• ziegler von strahn says:

do you honestly think it makes a difference? Our elected officials dont listen to us. You emailing or phoning them simply puts your name on a list. Nothing more.
        Officials dont read that email. They have a team who does and just compiles the information for polling data, electioneering.
        And I might add, emailing them, that email is not just read by their team. it is read by every alphabet agency. Email in support of 2A, The State knows it.
        Call and leave a message, you can be certain that the NSA has every single call to the Federal switch board recorded and tracked.

• doyouseemyvision says:

If they get enough calls it does make a difference. We have to drown them. That’s the easiest thing we can do. And don’t worry about being an a$$hole.

• jeans2nd says:

So what are you going to do about it?
      It is not important that you tell me. You need to tell you – what are you going to do about it?

• Peppurr says:

Well, he would probably claim credit for Kavanaugh’s confirmation. I was actually impressed with his rant. Seems he’s either hot or cold.on an issue. No middle ground. jmo

• doyouseemyvision says:

That was nothing for him to do. Kav was always going to get through. Mitch just wanted to stage some drama at Kav’s and Trump’s expense, then orchestrate the Repub Senators to come to the rescue in the end. Mitch wanted hero status and show Trump who’s boss.

5. cplogics says:

Be Best is right. Let’s make Melania’s husband proud. He has paid a price for us and this great country what’s left of it. Let’s make it even greater than before with God’s blessing and wisdom. Thanks Sundance for your inspiring messages over the past 10 days. As the cowboys would say, giddy up!

• alonzo1956 says:

At 60 years old, I finally got to share my birthday with someone famous. Her name is First Lady of the United States Melania Trump. I think that is AWESOME!

6. Mello says:

Tucker’s top writer resigned, not Tucker

7. Tl Howard says:

“A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.”

Hmmmm.

8. dwpender says:

Mueller is as likely as Biden to appear before Graham’s Committee. Both lack the present mental acuity to handle any serious interrogation.

Graham’s tweet is only for entertainment value.

• mr.piddles says:

Well, now that “he” indulged “himself” in a WaPoOpEd, he can’t come back and say “Thank you for the invitation, Senator, but I have nothing more to say on the matter.”

Well, obviously YOU DO, Old Man.

9. Robin Bratton says:

Long time lurker and occasional poster. Retired LE. Recently donated to CTH for the first time and stand ready to help in any way I can. My Prayers are with you. God Bless and Godspeed Sundance!

10. Кomrade Яetslag says:

Sundance, I’m going to send a link of this article about the Cricklewood Brief to Senator Grassley, and ask him to help us get out the word.

I have never seen the Treepers more fired up. Let’s roll . . .

11. All Too Much says:

So I searched Cricklewood Brief in Duck Duck Go and Sundance was top of the result page.

I tried the same search on the big G, and after scrolling, a lot, Sundance/CTH has still not come up.

12. Retired USMC says:

Reporting for duty! Bout time we started bringing to THEM!

13. YvonneMarie says:

I agree.
    Demand action.
    Never ever fear to speak Truth. EVER.

14. southcentralpa says:

Florida “Flicker and Flash” (as it was fondly known by my father) won the Deming (one “m”) Prize. I only mention this in case someone is interested in checking out the amazing life and work of W. Edwards Deming, in himself an amazing example of American ingenuity and “can do”.

15. marxiscide says:

Focused and awaiting call to action. TYSD.

16. Drogers says:

The most important work of my life was 20+ years of military service.

“And prepare to be called to action.” Sundance

‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;’ Shakespeare

Standing By …

17. SpotTheSpook says:

I’m Ready, Willing and most of all Able. If you have a use for Govt.-Class data center services, consider it done.

18. Wreckage was all around us. Men holding back screams. The shorting wires would soon be drenched in fuel. There was but one way and only one way to live. Move. And move fast.

Adrenaline was our friend. Without it, the pain would be too great to lift a step. Every one taking turns to carry the one that couldn’t. Except for the one that pressed on with a broken back and leg.

We could feel the explosion before we heard it. Still too close, but further than we had been. We stepped up the pace. Eventually we made it to the rendezvous point. Amazingly, all of us alive.

It would take me five years of intense, ball busting physical therapy to recover from the injuries. Another 40 years before a spinal cord implant relieved me of pain from the back injury. All of it to get me ready for this moment.

I’m not the biggest, the strongest, or the smartest guy in the room. At times I can even be the dumbest. But I don’t quit. Ever. Just tell me what to do. Where to go. And may God have mercy on the person standing in my way. Because I sure as hell won’t.

19. Merkin Muffley says:

The Beast of the Boardroom is now the Beast of the Oval Office, and he fights for US now!

20. ladyliberty11 says:

Thank; you, Sundance. We are ready.

Perhaps its a coincidence, a premonition, but today I have been in a very contemplative mood, as if waiting for something, anything. As I sat outside under a blue sky punctuated by clouds blowing in from the southwest, a very large bald eagle came in off the bay and flew overhead, followed by a nattering, noisy crow and disappeared.

But then, the eagle made another pass, low and right above me, flying serenely, wings spread wide.

It was a spectacle of majesty and beauty, the giant bird, our Nation’s mascot, calmly gliding through the sky, ignoring the crow that continued to chase after him.

He reminded me of our President, who keeps on going, working to save this country, through thick and thin, never flagging.

Without you, Sundance, most of us would never know a fraction of what our President has endured for our sake.

You are our President’s greatest champion, Sundance. Have no doubt, we patriots will answer your call to action and are honored to do so.

God Bless and keep you from all harm as the Holy Spirit guides you in every step of your Hero’s Journey to save this Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic, who seek its destruction.

21. ROLCON phale troll alert!

22. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Guessing there are a lot of lone rangers out there waiting to be called.

23. Harvey Lipschitz says:

Report from the left wing trenches.

“we have been wrong every single time, every single time”

Mueller is crying and drinking his problems away because he was wrong and struck out.

• jeans2nd says:

The Progressives really are in a blue funk now, are they not?
      They’ve no victories, no plans…
      It is positively depressing, hanging out with them and feeling their pain.
      Not enough to stop laughing at them and egging them on, though lolol

• GB Bari says:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

24. Raven says:

Four years ago at this time I was assaulted many times over — by lunatic Democrats and RINO Republicans alike, had all four of my new tires punctured or slashed, was asked to leave the church we were attending, was told my very being was not worth the air I breathed, was threatened with being raped, and was threatened with being murdered (have the police reports and attended all but one of the court hearings related to that event), for the sole reason that I fully supported and worked for Donald Trump for President.

I dove into the swamp big time, and fearlessly continued on, thankful that the website I’d been reading for many years before the 2016 election — The Conservative Treehouse — was fully on Donald Trump’s side, too.

A little over a week ago my husband and I stood only feet away from the protestors on Mount Rushmore. We stood among a group of patriots ready to offer any “help” we could to the large presence of law enforcement officers seen there that day. They, of course, only asked that we stood back so they could do their job.

I think every patriot is ready to “go” when the word is given. And if the “go” is to put truth in front of everyone’s face that would be an easy thing to do.

If the “go” is something more difficult then I will fight, knowing that my “best life” waits for me on the other side of death, and no evil thing in this world can take that away

25. Right to reply says:

I’m ready!

26. booger71 says:

Gettin’ shit done is what ‘Mericans do.

27. cav16 says:

Sundance, God Bless and Protect you! As I have said many times “You are the Man”. I am prepared and ready to make what ever sacrifice that might be required! Like many others I have spent a significant part of my life fighting communist and many more years preparing to fight them! I feel confident there are many more just like me!

28. Gen Sensibility says:

Army of the Potomac, 3 May, 1864. Poised and ready to step off.

29. John Spiropoulos says:

I hope it’s Sundance himself that’s delivering the “irrefutable briefing” to Durham.

• jeans2nd says:

If not, Sundance will have an irrefutable reason why.
      It’s all good.

• Zabadak says:

John, my immediate thought was maybe you were going to be part of any presentation or somehow involved. You killed it early on when we thought for sure that heads were going to roll. Just great outstanding work. Hoping to hear from you soon.

• John Spiropoulos says:

My immediate thought was maybe Sundance was out “beyond the wire” teaming up with James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, the king of undercover videos. That would be an interesting combo. As for me, thanks for the compliment. But I’m just a reporter. Sundance is a master at investigative reporting. I have no idea what he’s up to but when it happens I promise to put together video reports you won’t see anywhere else but here!

30. Scott B. says:

“There stood Leon on his land with a shotgun in his hand,
    His eyes narrowed ‘neath the brim of his hat,
    He said, ‘I’ve worked hard on this land as a boy and a man,
    And I’ll lose now it to no damned bureaucrat.'”

Leon McDuff – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Give it a listen sometime. I feel that way about our whole country. I’m ready to do what I can – also ready to do what I have to if this train runs off the rails. Prayers.

31. Bogeyfree says:

This is a somewhat cryptic message so if I may here is what I take from it but welcome any thoughts.

1) Sundance has his 3 different evidence documents ready to go

2) He has or is in the process of setting up a sequence of contacts (i.e meetings)

3) I am assuming that Grassley and Durham could be two of those contact meetings??

4) Sundance also may be indicating that we (CTH) could get these same documents that he has assembled as his insurance policy if the delivery mechanism (Sundance) disappears and then the mission to get the truth out via his evidence falls to us.

I hope one of the meetings that Sundance gets is with Sidney and Gen Flynn as together they could really open some doors for him.

• lolli says:

Bogeyfree 🇺🇸
      Something else I noticed.
      FTA
      “ The senator from South Carolina might be attempting to kick the proverbial can; it matters not. What matters is a public and deliberately painful action that forces a reckoning.”
      What do you think?

32. mr.piddles says:

33. Sporty says:

Never felt the need to donate to anyone connected with politics before Sundance.
    Godspeed Sir and his hand of grace over you for protection.

34. Baby Hurley says:

Ready, willing and able, Sir!

35. alonzo1956 says:

Does everyone have a years supply of food, cash, precious metals and the means to protect them? I’ve been posting this somewhat regularly now because it is important. The road ahead is very likely to get a little bumpy and WE need to be ready. BE PREPARED. Goya sells rice, dried beans and lots of products that fit long term storage needs. BUY AMERICAN, BUY GOYA. IT MATTERS!

36. Simon Says says:

AG Sessions was the blinders placed upon the WH preventing any oversight during Meuller et al sweeper op.

37. Joebkonobi says:

Hell of a pep talk Sundance. My fingers are ready, whether it be my trigger finger or keyboard fingers. Let’s Roll!

Sundance’ post reminded me of a seminar I participated in many years ago regarding positive thinking. The old saying goes “I’ll believe it when I see it”. The positive person turns that around to l’ll see it when I believe it.” Positive thinking is the real deal, and it works.

38. Mrsgiggles44 says:

Ready to do anything to help

39. woodworker says:

General sundance, your troops, await your orders!!

40. Libertybella says:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time”
    “So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us”
    Tolkein from Lord of the Rings

and so apropos

41. xsnake says:

“Graham”?
    Pleez! He’s on the Dem’s blackmail list. You’ll see him having sex with Charlize Theron long before you see him nail a coup perp!

42. jumpinjarhead says:

Ready here in my little corner of paradise in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Regardless of how things go, we will give a good account of ourselves here.

Sundance, we pray for safety and success in your efforts.

As Christians, we strive to always live our best lives to honor Christ.

43. Robert_Timsah says:

Good. I mentioned this in the earlier post because the GOP has no choice but to call Mueller now. Either Mueller pretends, once again, to be a doddering old fool or, he is a doddering old fool and someone else wrote the op-ed under his name. Either way, GOP can expose the charade.

• I don’t put much faith in the so-called GOP Senators. If they are anticipating something detrimental to the Swamp might be coming out, the hearing with Mueller might just be a way of covering their own butts.

After all, their main concern is to win the race to be in second place.

44. lambgraham says:

Lamb Graham to call Mueller. Let’s review Rosenstein testimony and the pathetic questioning by the Republican Senators except for Josh Hawley. Graham coached him Rod numerous times and actually stopped him from implicating numerous FBI agents involved in wrong doing. I had a feeling these idiot Senators would either be in the tank or incompetent so I emailed all the Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committees befor hand detailing questions to be asked based on an article by Sundance. I even wrote to Bongino to interview Graham and walk him through questions to ask Rosenstein.
    I will do the same if Mueller agrees to testify but won’t expect the results to be different.

45. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Mueller’s pitbull Andrew Weissmann wants Roger Stone hauled before a grand jury in New York and tortured some more. The corrupt MSNBC legal expert is not through torturing Roger Stone for being Donald Trump’s friend and associate.” Jim Hoft over at GatewayPundit.

“Time to put Roger Stone in the grand jury to find out what he knows about Trump but would not tell,” the onetime prosecutor and current New York University law professor wrote on Friday evening. “Commutation can’t stop that.” These termites never stop attacking us.

46. David Vicknair says:

“Soon you will be called into action.” I’m your Huckleberry.

47. California Joe says:

How long would it have taken to investigate, indict and convict a group of White FBI and DOJ officials who tried to frame newly elected President Obama for a crime that never even happened? Answer: About 20 minutes!

48. Questions……Questions …..Can’t Stump the Trump,
    He is a Nimble Navigator !

49. Vito Romano says:

Sundance,
    Vito reporting for duty.
    Do you like my mask ? “Tyranny” in black permanent marker, lol.