July 11th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1269

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,167 Responses to July 11th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1269

1. citizen817 says:

2. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

Kids are getting ripped off at home. You don’t get that time back.

Unless you are lucky student that has teachers that won’t just mail it in…

• palafox says:

I am giving very detailed instructions to my summer school kids — because I can’t see them in person, which would be SO MUCH EASIER — who just won’t bother to take the time to read the info. Many more kids are mailing it in than teachers. And it’s hard as heck to get them back on track once they stray because . . . we never see them in person.

• Tiffthis says:

My kids learned waaaaaay more at home with me- but they should be in school with friends and growing pains 💯😆

• mr.piddles says:

School is where you learn important lessons in life. Like how to flirt with the opposite sex (or… whatever). Or that “cheating” on the Home Ec quiz with a substitute teacher as a joke to impress your friends is actually no joke when you have to explain everything to Mom. Or that if you have a keen ear for it, cheap padlocks aren’t really secure after all. Or that it’s the simple things in life that really matter… like Hot Dogs And Mac ‘N Cheese Day in the cafeteria. Or that procrastination is really… really… REALLY… not a good habit to carry through life (actually, this lesson is never learned).

• Tiffthis says:

Mr. Piddles, my kids learned about the procrastination- cuz they were assigned book reports at home. My boys are 8 and 6, so girls are for next year, though the girls of this year were quite aggressive (I would sooner die before calling a boy- not these girls now- no dignity) The padlocks and all are also for later. I taught my kids a bit of independence and the consequences of “playing hooky”. I also taught them to question everything- which the schools never teach. I prefer my kids go back to school – but if they stay home I know they will both be men soon.

• mr.piddles says:

“they were assigned book reports at home”

I guess that’s the upside. When you ask them “do you have any homework for the weekend?”… you know that they know that you know PRECISELY what the answer is.

• goddessoftheclassroom says:

*raises hand*
            I ask my students, “How do you know that?” and make them look up the source for “Everyone knows….”
            Back with the Covington student incident occurred, several students were outraged over how disrespectful Nick Sandmann was. I asked, “How do you know that?” They told me CNN. I gave them a list of other sources, including the entire video. It was a delight to watch their expressions change.

• somebody says:

Cheat at Home Ec 🤣 I did something similar. We had a substitute that took roll and went to the teachers lounge. It was my last class of the day and the end of the school year. I paid a girl to finish my sewing project so I could spend time at my friend’s pool working on my tan.

I passed the class, the substitute didn’t care. My mom was another story, she was so angry that I hemmed my shirt so sloppily with huge stitches. I couldn’t tell her I was actually at Tina’s pool. I had to redo my shirt and hem everything that needed hemming in the house that summer……but I had a great tan! 🤣🤣

• mr.piddles says:

Yeah, it was started with “ok, all textbooks and notebooks on the floor, please”… then me with the “pssst! check this out!” to my friend next to me… and as if by some Cosmically-Aligned Happenstance, the sub took a pause from enjoying the latest edition of People, and looked up at me from across the room just in time to see me all giggly-like opening the textbook with my toe. So that little joke didn’t go over well with Mr. Principal. Because I was Senior Class President, that’s why. Oh yeah, you heard that right. NOT setting a good example for the 9th graders. At least, that’s what they told me.

• jello333 says:

Or that those oatmeal balls (they used ice cream scoops!) they give you for breakfast will sometimes stick to the ceiling if you throw them just right.

• rharkonen says:

The reports I get from relatives are the exact opposite. Orders of magnitude more focus and progress. No contact with bad influences is exactly that. No responsible parent should want their child in a public school. The non-stop indoctrination is abusive. The only good public school teacher is an unemployed public school teacher and a ray of hope for the future of the country. Having the schools closed by mandate is a godsend and the ONE good thing to come out of this. More bad information in the Pres’ ear.

• somebody says:

I think it depends on the area you live in as to the quality of the teachers. My experience is the smaller the community the more responsive the teachers are. They are part of the community and can’t hide in small towns, unlike in a big city.

It also depends on the region you live in. I live in a very conservative area, conversely most of the teachers are conservative. Oh to be sure there are liberals, but in my experience the most vociferous ones are the butt of jokes amongst the students and faculty.

Politics aside, some teachers are better than others. Some simply are in the wrong profession. Some are on auto-pilot. Some however are very good at their job, mainly because they WANT to teach, they have a passion for it and it shows. The problem seems to be how difficult it is to get rid of the bad ones.

My older children went to public school and did quite well. We lived in a big city during their elementary years and then moved to a small town, the difference was like night and day. At the time my son was a teen and sort of resented leaving the city and his friends, but he excelled. He promptly moved back to the city after graduating college. Once he started a family, within a year he beat feet out here to the boonies and commutes🤣 He actually apologized for being a twit and thanked us for moving all those years ago 🤣🤣

I have NO problem with homeschool either, for medical reasons I had to homeschool my youngest. I continued once her issues resolved. I highly suggest trying homeschool if you can, it is rewarding but an awesome responsibility. You will develop a strong bond with your child too. However, I know not everyone’s situation allows them to homeschool.

• I agree about the homeschooling. Through one thing and another, we decided to homeschool my daughter. it was an awesome task, but well worth it in my opinion. My husband and I are both reenactors so from 9 years old, she reenacted right along with us. She learned TONS, had ample opportunities to interact with children of her own age and to sit and listen to many a discussion about history from a bunch of history buffs. To me, the proof that she had learned well came shortly after she spread her wings and left home…..she called me to tell me that she had forgotten to pack her Works of Shakespeare and her copy of Marcus Aurelius and asked me to send them to her.

• goddessoftheclassroom says:

WHOA! That is incredibly insulting to those of us who ARE good teachers. Public school districts vary; Pennsylvania has about 500. Some districts are horrible, some are outstanding, so please avoid the broad brush.

3. Grandma Covfefe says:

🇺🇸 🦅 🇺🇸 – Trump America is the Last Bastion of Freedom – 🇺🇸 🦅 🇺🇸

🦅 ”May God continue to strengthen our hearts and sustain our souls. May God continue to shed His divine grace upon this land. And may God forever bless the United States of America.” —-U.S. President Donald J. Trump
    🌟
    “Our spirit is still young—the sun is still rising—God’s grace is still shining—and my fellow Americans, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!”—-President Donald J. Trump
    ————————-
    🦅 Heal Our Land
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

🌟 “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.” 🌟 —-Gal 5:1

***Praises:
    ✅ Thank You, Lord, for protecting President Trump in this time of turbulence
    ✅ President Trump & MAGA Team arrived back at WH safely from Florida
    ✅ Pres. Trump approval rating from Republican Party is 96%
    ✅ Roger Stone’s prison sentence has been commuted by Pres.Trump
    ✅ Operation Surge(sea-based drug interdiction in Caribbean Sea/East Pacific Ocean): Over 1000 arrests related to trafficking
    ✅ Nasdaq set another all time high
    ✅ Thank You, Lord, for those who are healing today…on Saturday
    ✅ USA Strong—The only thing to fear is Fear Itself—God Bless America!
    Note: due to incoming storm Trump NH rally is delayed-God knows Best.

🙏 America In Prayer…..Pray:
    — for protection and safe traveling for President Trump & MAGA Team as they go to Walter Reed to visit Military patients (Dep WH 5PM***Arr back at WH 7pm)
    — for slam-dunk final words from Sidney Powell and Gen Flynn as they work on a response to Sullivan’s En Banc Petition–
    — corrupted, Anti-American universities/college/schools be DEFUNDED–Pres Trump ordered Treasury Dept look into it
    — for protection and safety for DC and any cities threatened by domestic terrorists, like (Sun.)Martinez, CA and (Sat.)Sam Houston statue in Huntsville, TX(BLM claims it’s a rumor)
    — for protection and safety for all our historical landmarks in USA
    — Omar, Rashida & Duckworth be forced to resign for treasonous remarks
    — YES for Voter ID for every American Citizens living in USA only.
    — “No” to voter-by-mail ballots and ballot harvesting–pray more criminals be caught
    — Dem Pres. Candidate and/or ‘Chosen One’ to continue to fumble, jumble, mumble, stumble, tumble, bumble, grumble, crumble..then diminish….pouf….poof…..
    — for USA Election Integrity, Voter ID, Paper Ballots, catch voting fraudsters
    — for 18M unemployed Americans to seek jobs
    — For Safety/Health protection for: USSS, Military & their brave dogs, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP & LEOs brave Horses/dogs
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land, sea
    — for protection for all WALL builders who have built 229/450-500 miles of WALL
    — for Pres. Duda’s win in Presidential election in Poland this Sunday
    — for Hong Kong being taken over by Chi-Na, and for those being persecuted by CCP
    — for protection/healing for American children/youth-Young Landen is healed!
    — *🇺🇸* — “ We Will Prevail ” — *🇺🇸*

🦅 ” We will defend our country. We will defend our borders, our children, our heroes, and our great American flag. We’ll always defend our American flag. We’re very proud of our flag. ”
    — 🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸 —
    —————————————————————————-
    🌟🙏🌟Special Prayer for Sundance and his Mission:
    🌟 “Thus says the Lord: “Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my deliverance be revealed.” 🌟 —Is 56:1
    ****We are with you Sundance, wherever you go or do, our prayers follow you.
    “The Strongest Weapon in the United States is a Patriotic American.”

👌 —-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Saturday, July 11, 2020 — 👌
    Countdown: 115 more days…. to “4 MORE YEARS” WiN

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

• SanJac says:

All of our deployed military personnel should have their ballots in hand and voting right now.

• Dances with Wolverines says:

In my opinion, every vote not cast in person must be certified and cut off several weeks or months before election day so that every vote cast in absentia can be validated, counted and published by election officials and representatives of any major party has a opportunity to object to any ballot cast well in advance of in person general elections. No “wait, we found a trunk full of mail in ballots that have not been counted”

6. Stillwater says:

***Today’s WeBuildTheWall / Fisher Industries posts***
    (Previous posts: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/10/july-10th-2020-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-1268/comment-page-1/#comment-8457976)

Note: Most of the WBTW related social media accounts are covering coronavirus, politics, or illegal alien crimes. We will probably be in a quiet period regarding wall content until the next project(s) are near completion.
    The praises (much of which are older news) have been provided for those who wish to give thanks for them before praying for the wall prayer requests. I may add to, trim back, or simplify from time to time as projects/events progress or come to completion. If there is any new wall news I’ll list them in the update below. Otherwise, feel free to page down or scroll past.
    – – – – –
    Thursday night update – 7/9/20 – (See link above.)

– BorderReport article & video: Private-border wall builder admits soil eroding at South Texas site

– – – – –
    Friday night update – 7/10/20

– 2 Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza retweets:
    Trump meme.
    Dan Scavino tweet w/ Trump compilation video.

– – – – –
    ***Praise: 🧱 (Project 1: May/June 2019)… WBTW/Fisher Industries was able to build a half mile wall up the side of a mountain in 11 days (with zero safety incidents), cutting off 19 major drug cartel trails, and closing off one of the worst areas along the border… (Sunland Park, NM)
    ***Praise: 👍 (11/20/19)… DHS Secretary Chad Wolf & CBP Chief gave a huge endorsement to WeBuildTheWall & Fisher industries project while visiting Project 1. CBP Chief called it a “Game Changer”. It’s the only time CBP or DHS have ever endorsed a wall builder.
    ***PRAISE: 🧱 (12/2/19)… Fisher Sand & Gravel was awarded a $400M border wall contract to build 31 miles of wall in the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in Yuma County, Arizona.
    Fisher receives $268M; another $132M could be added if all options in contract are exercised, totaling $400M… or $8.6 to $13M per mile)(Estimated contract completion date is Dec 30, 2020.
    Project: Yuma (Wellton Station) Border Wall System

***Praise: (12/4/19)… Brian Kolfage & his family were given the opportunity to visit the White House.
    ***Praise: While the Temporary Restraining Order(s) were in place, Fisher Industries and crews were still able to keep working on some aspects of Project 2 from the Dec. 5th hearing to Dec 12th (after which they were off for the holidays).
    ***Praise: (Jan 3)… Judge Crane lifted/removed section 8b from the TRO so that Fisher was able to continue to “shave, grade, or cut the riverbank.”
    ***Praise: (Jan 9)… Judge Crane lifted/removed the TROs from both the Federal government’s lawsuit (on behalf of the IBWC) and the North American Butterfly Association’s lawsuit (on behalf of Marianna Trevino-Wright’s National Butterfly Center) against Fisher Sand and Gravel Co.
    ***Praise: 🧱 (Project 2 complete: Feb 17)… Fisher Industries was able to build 3.5 miles of wall along the Rio Grande River in Mission, Texas. Project 2’s “water wall” design is the first border wall that’s ever been built inside the floodplain.

***Praise: 🔍 (Reported on 12/18/19)… Senator Kevin Cramer was able to complete his in-depth review of the USACE’s procurement process and send a letter with his findings and recommendations to President Trump on 12/6/19.
    ***PRAISE: 🧱 (5/6/20)… Fisher Sand & Gravel was awarded a $1.28B border wall contract to build 42 miles of wall in southern Arizona, most of which will run from Nogales to the eastern boundary of the Tohono O’odham Nation. It’s the largest border wall contract that’s ever been awarded. The project includes seven (or 8?) segments and will be painted black.
    Project: Tucson Package 3, (Complex terrain, which includes rugged mountains and water crossings)
    ***PRAISE: (6/11/20)… Foreman Mike stated that Fisher Industries now has ~95 miles of border wall contracts out of the 450. (Of the 95, only ~73 miles are accounted for in the federal awards we know about, which leaves ~21 miles from contract(s) we do not yet know about.)

🙏 Prayer for the work crews. 🙏
    Heavenly Father, we pray in Jesus’ name (& according to Your will):
    – for safety, health, and good weather for the work crews as they continue working on WBTW’s private projects… as well as Fisher’s Federal 7.6M/800 foot contract, the 400M/31 mile contract, the 1.28B/42 mile contract for border wall, and any other projects they may be working on; that Fisher would be able to continue uninterrupted until completion.
    – that Fisher would be able to safely and smoothly transition(scale up w/ equipment & training of work crews) to be able to build 1+(to 2?) miles of wall per day.
    (Tommy Fisher has previously stated that, given a large enough project, they would be able to build 1 mile of wall per day within 3 months. So this process may have started as early as mid-April or May 6th… and will possibly be ramped up by mid-August??? Just a guess…)

– that the DoD IG’s office audit of the $400 million border wall contract which the USACE awarded Fisher Sand & Gravel would show everything is fair and above board; that the swamp in DoD and USACE wouldn’t be able to corrupt the process; & that Fisher would be authorized to proceed with the project as planned. (Backstory/timeline)
    ***Praise: (4/15/19)… Fisher Industries has been awarded a 7.6M contract modification to build 800 linear feet of 30-foot bollard barrier while the original 400M contract is still under review by the DoD IG’s office. My guess is this will give further evidence to the IG that Fisher Industries was justified in receiving the original 400M contract. (Details)
    (Update: Fisher has built well beyond the initial 800 feet.)
    ***Praise:… Looks like work has already begun on this 31 mile project, despite the ongoing audit. Photos showing well over 800 feet of wall, started appearing around the end of April. No official word yet though.

– for WBTW/Fisher Industries regarding the ongoing lawsuits; that both sides would be able to resolve any issues and the lawsuits would be dismissed.
    (July 8)… Hearing summary…
    Representative’s for Fisher admits “there are overgrown grass and weeds and soil erosion at the site.”
    “Fisher Industries, is working to smooth out the embankment and re-seed grass that hasn’t taken…”
    Engineers from both sides haven’t been able to come together yet for a hydrology meeting.
    “Both sides expressed frustration at the lack of input from Mexican officials but blamed it on the ongoing pandemic that has struck Mexico particularly hard. ”
    “Crane — who in January ruled that the government had not provided enough evidence to stop construction of the private border wall — said he would reset the hearing for 30 more days.”
    Crane said “I really do expect by then engineers will have gotten together and I hope there is some progress on areas where grass didn’t take.”
    Fisher told BorderReport that “it takes time for the grass to grow in the sand and so areas where the grass hasn’t taken hold yet we’ll fix” … “And then if there’s any spots that it looks like it’s going to just becoming a problem then that’s where we’ll put riprap (rubble.)”

– that WBTW would be able to find corporate sponsors for Project 3. (They already have a major construction equipment manufacturer and are looking for a solar LED security lighting manufacturer or supplier.)
    – that Rep. Warren Petersen’s (R-AZ) bill, HB 2084, making it easier to build border wall on private property in Arizona would get passed.
    ***Praise: (Feb 6)… The bill passed AZ house on reconsideration with 31-29 party line vote. Next, it goes to the Senate.

– for the bi-national summit with the Mexican IBWC and American politicians that WBTW will be hosting; for open lines of communication/understanding; and that WBTW/Fisher Industries would learn what they need to know to facilitate the sign off and approval of their projects by the Mexican IBWC.

– for 100% safety/health/guidance/direction/salvation(through faith in Christ Jesus) for the work crews, security personnel, legal teams, CBP, DHS, Army, National Guard and all involved in WBTW/Fisher Industries private or federal projects; and for WBTW/Fisher Industries as they work with private landowners to secure more property to build on
    – that work would go smoothly with continual, innovative improvements in method/process/efficiency and quality of construction; and with transitioning as they scale up capacity(manpower, equipment, etc.) to build larger projects
    – (May 29 – CBP notice)… for Fisher to come up with innovative solutions or improvements requested by CBP “related to the anti-climb/anti-cut features of the border wall” (Deadline: June 12)
    – that there would be no outside interference (cartels, IBWC, courts/judges, protesters, swamp, etc.) and that if outside interference takes place that it would only work toward WBTW/Fisher Industries/USA’s benefit (exposing corruption, raising awareness, fundraising, etc.)

– that Project 2’s wall will prove that the design is sound and that WBTW/Fisher Industries are capable of safely and effectively building it on a large scale in the Rio Grande Valley, with a superior build, at the lowest price
    – that the federal government would provide funding for WBTW &/or Fisher Industries to build 250+ miles of wall on Private Property in Texas
    – that the Government would purchase all of WBTW/Fisher Industries projects so the funds can be rolled into future projects and Fisher Industries will be able to scale up with additional equipment and manpower as needed.

🌟 “The more that a broken system tells you that you’re wrong, the more certain you must be that you must keep pushing ahead. Because it’s the outsiders who change the world and will make a real and lasting difference. Nothing worth doing ever came easy. Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation.” ~ President Donald J. Trump 🌟

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

Trump Retweet

10. citizen817 says:

11. starfcker says:

I accidentally ran into Trump! on the street this evening. The police stopped me on Ravenswood Road and then the two black beast limos took the back 42nd Street entrance into Fort Lauderdale Airport right in front of me. Air Force One must have taken off to the east, I didn’t get to see it. I don’t know who was in the second limo, President Kushner Maybe?https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-sign-executive-order-giving-daca-recipients-road-citizenship

12. citizen817 says:

13. coolmamie says:

The only way to stop ballot harvesting and stealing of ballots out of mailboxes is for Republicans to do it, en masse.

14. citizen817 says:

15. citizen817 says:

Trump Retweet

16. citizen817 says:

Trump Retweet

17. Grandma Covfefe says:

ALL LIVES MATTER

18. citizen817 says:

• starfcker says:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will excite the base in November. Beats the hell out of prosecuting Democrat criminals.

• Sentient says:

Hopefully he means a road to Mexican citizenship.

• Sentient says:

Sounds like the perfidious Kushner at work.

• Robert Smith says:

I know people like to think there would be mass deportations but that was never going to happen.

• Lulu says:

Well they shouldn’t be rewarded. Anyone here illegally should be permanently banned from citizenship. Let them grow old and die an illegal – then they can vote Democrat.

• Robert Smith says:

If you aren’t going to kick them out, which I never think is going to happen, then you have a problem with a group of people that have not allegiance to anything.

• joebkonobi says:

There is already a road t citizenship. Get in the line like other immigrants,

• Tiffthis says:

What’s gonna happen is the Dems will rush something that takes a dump on citizens and Trump will have to point that out plus say that if Americans are responsible for slavery 150+ yrs ago then DACA kids are accountable for their parents crimes 🤣🤣👍🏼

• jx says:

Kiss your second term goodbye.

• somebody says:

I have no idea what may or may not be coming with DACA, however he’s always said DACA is a tough situation because these are kids that grew up here. He said that when he was running in 2016. I always thought they would get permanent residence status or citizenship in exchange for more comprehensive merit based immigration.

How about we wait and see what is what before we judge.

Also, if immigration is your issue, if it is the issue that makes or breaks you. The most important issue to persuade your vote, riddle me this…..vote Trump and possibly see a couple hundred thousand DACA get amnesty OR…….vote Biden and see every illegal alien, tens of millions of them get amnesty, because that’s Biden’s agenda, blanket amnesty.

Sounds to me like a vote for Biden or not voting is cutting off your nose to spite your face

• starfcker says:

” he’s always said DACA is a tough situation because these are kids that grew up here. He said that when he was running in 2016. I always thought they would get permanent residence status or citizenship in exchange for more comprehensive merit based immigration.” I agree with you on that part, Somebody. Our President is a guy who genuinely likes people, and doesn’t want to put anyone in a tough spot unnecessarily. But to throw that out right before an election is right out of the GOPe playbook. Screw your base, you have to court liberal Democrats. That’s not what got him elected in 2016.

• penny munday says:

Scotus is the one who threw it out there before the election, not Trump. Scotus has ruled that an executive order is now a law, not something that can be overturned by the next president. The legislative branch won’t touch this with a ten foot pole forcing the President to address the issue. He stated that he would get rid of DACA, a pathway to citizenship is the way to do it. The great thing is that now any executive order that he has done/will do is considered law by Scotus. Heh, looky there, he has a pen and a phone too! *middle finger to the Supremes for this terrible ruling

• somebody says:

Agree, not what got him there, the wall, renegotiating trade deals and bringing manufacturing back were his trademarks.

• kaste668 says:

Then vote for Biden. You won’t have to worry about DACA, the border will be wide open.

• Kay123 says:

When i hear people say that we CANNOT SEND THEM
            BACK TO A COUNTRY THEY DONT KNOW…. it just
            infuriates me !!
            Our soldiers get sent to all kinds of sh’thole turd world
            countries with a cold, dirty, foxhole to hopefully survive in.

Yet these little “foreign butterflies”… raised here illegally…
            whine they have never lived in the country they were
            spawned in. Well too dam freekin bad!! Time to Grow up!!

And if our soldiers are RISKING THEIR LIVES…for an illegal
            who steals his home, identity, benefits, to live….. rent free…
            I have a MAJOR PROBLEM with that!
            Go back to wherever, the h’ll it is…that “flag” you carry “belongs.”
            Choose a country and go fight for your own Ideals,
            UTOPIA…Freedoms, choices…. instead of fighting us.. to
            change ours.

Your parents broke the law… by bringing you here.
            You go whine to your parents…. The US did not force
            you to come here. Your parents OWE YOU A LIFE…not
            US taxpayers.
            You are not our responsibility….the USA did not
            “force you to come here”
            we are NOT YOUR PASSPORT TO FREEDOM.
            We had to fight for OUR FREEDOM SEVERAL TIMES…. and you,
            “pussy cat” …need to go back and fight for freedom in your Own
            Country.
            Everybody in the world wants to come here for a
            “free ride”… SHOCKER!!!
            NOTHING IS FREE SOMEBODY….millions of somebody’s paid
            with their lives… and never experienced
            those freedoms before they died.
            I HONOR THOSE LOST SOULS. My heart cries for them.
            Not those that lie and steal the “FREEBIES” for which they died.

Millions of mothers lost their SONS. I HONOR and pray for them
            Not lawbreakers, thieves, squatters, and uneducated,
            gold brickers and pirates.

Sorry…just had to say it. I came from a long line of
            soldiers….Have.they died in vein??

• albertus magnus says:

You, sir, are EXACTLY right. He ALWAYS said this about DACA. Always.

At some point, people need to actually LISTEN to what the man said during the campaign. When PDJT says something and then fat-mouthed spinmeisters post and twist what he said into what THEY wanted him to say so that the peanut gallery will get all excited and click and like THEIR social media and other media platforms, STOP falling for THEIR nonsense.

Too often his words get twisted into what some folks want him to say, ahd then they are disappointed when he doesnt do what they projected him to do.

• jx says:

How about honoring his campaign pledge?

“Under my administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country and back to the country from which they came. And they’ll be brought great distances. We’re not dropping them right across. They learned that. President Eisenhower. They’d drop them across, right across, and they’d come back. And across. Then when they flew them to a long distance, all of a sudden that was the end. We will take them great distances.”

“Anyone who has entered the United States illegally is subject to deportation.”

“Anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country and back to the country from which they came.”

• Irisheyes says:

First, JX, I think you’re a roll-con. A fairly skilled one, but a roll-con.

On the minute chance that you’re not, anyone who is truly conservative would not consider even for a moment voting for anyone other than President Trump. Why would someone basically throw a snit-fit over not getting their way on one issue when it’s obvious that if the progressives take the White House, we’ll soon become Venezuela ??

Get over yourself if you’re complaining about DACA, or get off this board if you’re a roll-con

• Lulu says:

Because it is 3 million Democrat votes. In 20 years, whites will be a minority in the US.

There will never be another Republican president after Trump due to demographics. Soon they will codify into law that whites must be punished – don’t believe me? Listen to what they are saying in schools, on the mainstream media, and at protests and DNC meetings.

The plan is to abolish private property and deny white people employment or the ability to defend themselves or their property – see Western Europe and South Africa. That’s the future.

• I haven’t read the EO yet, but words ARE important….President Trump said that there would be a “road to citizenship”…..which could mean anything really…..but would indicate to me that there will be no blanket amnesty.

• mr.piddles says:

We don’t know what we don’t know… but it sounds like he has the green light to end DACA and will be doing so… and replace it with a “road to citizenship”. That very well may be a long and winding road to citizenship, we don’t know. I doubt there will be any deportations, but I’d also be surprised if he starts passing out Free Lunches… that would be a disaster.

• Dutchman says:

Remember how he used DACA last time, to his political advantage?
        And all the same people,who were screaming then, are screaming now.

PDJT has done a FABULOUS job of fighting off all of the dirty underhanded tricks of the Uniparty, on immigration.

Remember when he invited Nanzi and Chuck to meet in the WH,….and then told the press to STAY?
        Hah! I thought Nanzi would spit out her dentures, she was so p.o.’d, and Chuck realised what PDJT was doing, and slumped so much I thought his chin was gonna hit the floor!

But, the immigration zeolots in the Trump base, are so easily emotionally triggered, that every time they freak out, cry doom and threaten to withhold their vote.
        Sad, really.

19. Vince says:

U.S. TURNING TO COMMUNISM: Cuban Defector WARNS President Trump Of Democrats Efforts:

• mr.piddles says:

Good video.

• graystone1221 says:

A passionate man who understands that the goal of democrats is actually communism. Maybe communism lite, but communism nonetheless. Americans have always practiced the “social welfare” aspect of socialism. Helping those in need. Providing opportunity. This man was a beneficiary of that when he came to this country, alone, at age 15 from Cuba. Now as our President says, he is one of the most successful men in Florida. His father fled communist Spain, and he fled communist Cuba. He has not forgotten the evils and calls out with passion what the democrats today and their “useful idiots” are trying to do to our great country. We need a million more like him.

20. nwtex says:

I’m relieved to see this as there hasn’t been an update since last weekend 🙏 🕊️

Posted noon Fri 7/10

slim trim like a bicycle rim@whitetrash_7
    4h
    Replying to @THEHermanCain

We love ya man

21. citizen817 says:

22. citizen817 says:

23. citizen817 says:

24. citizen817 says:

25. citizen817 says:

26. hawkins6 says:

“ACTION ALERT: Let’s turn this nonsense effort by the radical leftists into a positive opportunity. Thousands of supportive Americans have already started purchasing Goya products. Additionally, purchasing Goya products for donations to local food pantries is yet another way to create a positive outcome against the left-wing professional hate machine. I’m in.”
    by sundance

27. citizen817 says:

• citizen817 says:

• Tiffthis says:

Omg! Been seeing those wayfair posts all day-freaky! 💯😢

• Robert Smith says:

• It’s not Wayfair; they have most likely third party vendors or they have been hijacked. Their reviews are professionally moderated by outside company and this type of product is coded and rejected. Happens to other companies also and as soon as noted, they are removed. I would not blame Way fair.

• nimrodman says:

That’s pretty frikkin odd.

I don’t know anything about Wayfair except their tv adverts and jingle. I presumed you order up furniture and stuff and they deliver it, that’s what they show n their adverts.

But yeah, those high high prices and names are suspect
        The last part about the pillows almost looks like a ‘reverse’ auction of sorts

They post an initial high highoutlandish price and the price drops to much lower bid prices that are actually being bid.

If somebody bids near the high high price, maybe wayfair pockets a big profit off a sucker

… or something

I don’t get it

If there’s actual human trafficking going on, why would it be conducted on a big company’s website like wayfair?

WTF? indeed

• joeknuckles says:

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense. As sick as it sounds, it seems like the prices would have to be much higher to make it profitable and worth the risk. Then there’s that whole eternal damnation thing…….

• iswhatitis says:

This guy “moves” through the material so fast he’s like a magician distracting with one hand while the other hand is “busy”.

I notice that once he did go to wayfair, he did not search for any of the cabinets he highlighted, instead fast-talked about the pillows.

I went to wayfair.com, and searched for both “samiya” and”yaritza”, and no “cabinets” turned up at all. Items containing those “strings” did turn up in product names, such as “Samiyah Daisy Garden Single Shower Curtain by August Grove $54.99” and “Yaritza 3 Piece Coffee Table Set by Alcott Hill $439.99”

All I saw from this guy was a bunch of fast-moving, hard-to-follow views of someone elses feed.

He goes to wayfair, presumably to “prove” his case – then doesn’t even attempt it. Distracts about pillows instead.

Nothing shown as actual evidence. Could all be faked.

But who knows – I just question all this stuff, all the time.

/shrug

• nimrodman says:

thanks, is

I didn’t pay as close attention as you did, I only watched it once and came away mystified in my reply above

You’ve watched more carefully and seem to me to be pretty on track that there’s a lot of sleight of hand in that presentations

so I’ll still like their little jingle and will trust they really aren’t selling children until I see a larger expose from a reputable news source

• albertus magnus says:

Totally agree with you, buddy.

• somebody says:

It just so happens I recently was searching for storage cabinets on Wayfair, as well as other sites. One for my bedroom and different type for my son’s kitchen. This was back in May.

I did indeed find extremely odd priced cabinets, but I don’t recall prices that high. I recall some that were $1,200 to $4,500 or so and I thought what in the devil. A couple I tried to search the name and only found them listed at Wayfair. There were a couple I was able to find by searching certain descriptions and looking at Google images. They were listed at other sites, under different names at much more reasonable prices. Overstock also has some weird prices.

I have no idea if the trafficking story is true or not and as I said I never saw $10,000 cabinets, but I did see very odd prices. I showed several to my husband and we laughed and said whatever, dream on. Something like this never crossed my mind.

• Mad Mike says:

That’s mind blowing stuff there.

28. nwtex says:

29. nwtex says:

“…monkeys fallen out of a tree…” hahaha

Sad, little ppl walking around with cameras and big mouths.

🌟
    shaquille o’atmeal@crypt0e
    4h
    Replying to @RealJamesWoods

Wow, a survivor of a dual Karen attack, impressive.

• SGH says:

My daughter’s a bum! Since school was cancelled she had hardly left the house… Was waiting it out, in her mind. Her 17th birthday was 6/30. I took her to the store to get steak & cake after driving through the parking lot 2 very busy hours earlier, where I turned around and went home.

We were what I would consider approached, but my daughter felt accosted, by a mask Nazi. My daughter actually said she might need my inhaler after the encounter. She has social anxiety, plus an allergy to assholes so it didn’t occur to me to address this.
      I try, but I’m not always the best parent.

• Sentient says:

That whole 19th Amendment … I don’t know…

• fangdog says:

Libtards never see themselves for what they are…….”Dumb and Stupid”.

• Robert Smith says:

People wonder how the Eat Germans got everyone to spy on everyone.

• Greg1 says:

Among the things she said……..

“Are you burning crosses?”

Yeah……….not wearing a mask equates one as a racist. A klan member, even.

30. Lucille says:

Clarence Thomas for Chief Justice?
    That’s Our Reverie as the Supreme Court Concludes Its Term
    Editorial of The New York Sun | July 10, 2020

The sage who really ought to be Chief Justice of the United States is looking more and more like Clarence Thomas. That’s our thought as the Supreme Court concludes its term with what we reckon to be the year’s most important case. That’s the one on Congress’s subpoenas for President Trump’s tax records. Justice Thomas filed a brilliant dissent that, we predict, will come to be seen as more important than the majority opinion.

• I agree..the only justices with any character at all are Clarence and Aito…everyone else, including the two most recent appointees, are completely politicized and a disgrace to the court. Who apppointed Aito?

31. trishinsouthernillinois says:

WTF? 🤔
    This is a story from my local news:

MAYFIELD, KY (WSIL) — The City of Mayfield took to Facebook to apologize after someone at the city posted a political cartoon which attracted a lot of attention and rebuke from the community online.

The cartoon showed Abraham Lincoln with his knee on the neck of President Donald Trump the same way George Floyd was held down by a Minneapolis police officer in May. The fallout from that incident sparked nationwide protests some of which came to this region.

The post was placed on the City’s Facebook page Friday and soon deleted after an outcry.

Another Facebook post from the city stated “That cartoon in no way reflects the opinion of the City of Mayfield. We are working to make sure that this does not happen again,” it read in part.

The post said, “at this time we do not know how it appeared in the city page.”

News 3 reached out to City Clerk and the Mayor for comment and our calls were not returned.

The post came with dozens of comments from people who had differing views on the matter.

Stacie Keller posted, “Wow! This is disgraceful!”

Jessica Thomas speculated, “Sounds like someone accidentaly posted a personal post with their own beliefs to the city hall account.”

Taga Jones wanted action, “I feel like we should know who did that and are they fired.”

LeeAnn Henry said, “I think it’s funny. It will do on my page!”

Bizarre article!
    Lincoln’s knee on Trump’s neck?
    Huh?
    Lincoln who has to come down is controlling President TRUMP?
    Or
    Lincoln is wonderful, but artist wishes TRUMP dead?

Is it just me, or is this meant to trigger both sides? Never-trumper artist?
    What am I missing here?

Really weird! 🙃

32. citizen817 says:

33. jeans2nd says:

Catherine Herridge spoke with Larry O’Conner this afternoon about the Roger Stone clemency, but more importantly, about Gen Flynn’s case.

Herridge has 3 or 4 good insights i’ve not heard elsewhere, one being the markings on the pages given to Atty Powell today indicate these came from gubmint files, most likely the Special Counsel’s office. So why did the Special Counsel not turn these over to Gen Flynn’s counsel before?

Herridge has other good insights, but it is quicker and easier for you to just listen and save the old arthritic fingers from more typing.

“Catherine Herridge on The Larry O’Connor Show”
    “Listen as Larry spoke with Catherine Herridge, a Senior Investigative Correspondent for CBS News, about the latest surrounding Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and Roger Stone.” 07.10.2020 9:29

• Robert Smith says:

Herridge had previously mentioned the government marking in her tweets when the documents came out.

• jeans2nd says:

It was the 21-day time limit that i also should have mentioned, which runs out next week. If Appeals Ct doesn’t respond by then, it is all over, according to Herridge.
        We shall see.

34. Troublemaker10 says:

• hawkins6 says:

35. jay says:

MO couple’s house searched and rife seized.

Lessons: don’t be a liberal. Don’t live in liberal run cities. Don’t let them see you are armed.

• Magabear says:

Great, now they can’t defend themselves. Wait til the mobs hear about that.

• Greg1 says:

I came to post that story when I shoulda already gone to bed.

This is a powder keg.

Wait until someone feels like it’s their “right” to burn these folks out.

The police could not defend them the first time, they feared for their lives and property and tried to protect themselves.

But now, the police, following orders, had left them helpless unless they hire the private security they did before. Will the private security be disarmed now?

When the mob finds out they’ve been disarmed……..will another mob or a lone individual exercise their “right” to cancel these folks and burn their house down…….with or without them in it?

This news will get out to the mob.

It will be touted locally.

One message here is you cannot defend your property or your life. There are many more messages here as well.

• James says:

You tell me under what law they gained a search warrant and seized the rifle.I read the whole article and nothing mentioned. Now my understanding is Missouri a castle doctrine law. These two ambulance chasing lawyers are not too smart,or they are part of the play.

36. Tiffthis says:

Goya recipes:

Chicken “vaca frita”: 2 skinless chicken breast in a crockpot or pressure cooker. Add a quartered onion and green pepper, pour Goya mojo just to cover the top of the breasts. Cook on high for 2 hrs. Shred and fry in a skillet with vdallia onions and some reserved broth from the crockpot.
    Shove it in sandwiches, quesadillas, over rice- sky’s the limit. Enjoy.

37. Magabear says:

Good refutation of the WhuFlu “we’re all gonna die!” hystoronics in western PA. Facts vs fear.

38. HostageCalifornian says:

Now that we have witnessed it on a large scale basis, and firsthand, Virtual Learning has proven to be TERRIBLE compared to In School, or On Campus, Learning. Not even close! Schools must be open in the Fall. If not open, why would the Federal Government give Funding? It won’t!!!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2020

I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit as I fume while listening to our school board’s hand wringing about re-opening. And I started to ask myself, maybe this refusal to reopen fully isn’t a bad thing. What if teachers unions’ resistance to reopening becomes an opportunity?

What if we turned it around and say: “OK, We fully embrace the distance learning thing. So why do we need you anymore?”

Why do we need to be locked into school districts at all for that matter?

Distribute the funds back to parents to pay into the BEST school district’s distance learning system. Could be in a completely different part of the state for that matter, school choice on steroids! After all, you’ve just made the physical location of your captive audience irrelevant. Oops!

School Choice ideas are not new, and people already do this and homeschooling in various ways, I know. But what if its done on a massive scale right here, right now, and a matter of official federal policy. Take the current opportunity to break the monopoly.

(Note: I respect teachers as both of my parents were high school teachers, as were their parents, and I know there are good ones. but I’ve seen plenty in the last few years that just makes you shake your head)

Of course I know this cannot happen firstly because of state, local, and union politics. But the idea should be floated as a warning as to what is a possible countermeasure to someone refusing to show up to work.

Anyone Disagree?

39. Troublemaker10 says:

40. Tiffthis says:

The county reached out to me for a census job (LA County) I’m a registered independent- but gotta say I’m uncertain about replying since it seems the 2020 census was a bust out here… accepting thoughtful input, treepers 😎

• Nigella says:

Do it… My husband is doing it here and it’s a good way to make a little cash… He’s retired

• sDee says:

Census is now over the top government manipulation of statistics for its own agendas. I used give Census enforcers an earful. Now it goes like this…

CT: We are here because we did not receive a Census form from this household.
      Me: I sent one in
      CT: We do not have a record of that.
      Me: Sounds like you have some problems
      CT: Well, could you just answers these questions?
      Me: Are you suggesting I submit two Census forms?
      CT: Have a good day

41. Troublemaker10 says:

Let’s hope the indictment process at least starts sooner rather than later.

42. Troublemaker10 says:

43. WhiteBoard says:

in 2009 Obama let a hundred thousand plus die of the influenza pandemic .. he stopped the reporting and just moved on.

44. Kalena says:

Has anyone seen the new anti Trump ads by some pac that features supposed health care workers blaming Trump for the wuflu spread, basically calling him the most incompetent fool ever? That has been playing here in MI on all channels for the last couple of days. Every time I see it my blood boils.

It is bad enough that our witless tyrant for a guv blamed all of us for the “disproportionate “ has impact the wuflu has on people of color at her presser this week. She called is all basically racist including the health care workers. She also blamed the wuflu spread to the POC on the environment, dirty air and water of course her team even complained that the lack of internet in that community spread the virus.

I am SO over the politization of this. The Dems are so despicably dishonest.