July 10th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1268

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,133 Responses to July 10th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1268

1. spoogels says:

FBI Man at the Heart of Surveillance Abuses Is a Professor of Spying Ethics
    by Paul Sperry

“The unnamed FBI “Supervisory Intelligence Analyst” cited by the Justice Department’s watchdog for failing to properly vet the so-called Steele dossier before it was used to justify spying on the Trump campaign teaches a class on the ethics of spying at a small Washington-area college, records show.
    Christopher Steele: FBI analyst Auten never confirmed the most explosive allegations in the dossier compiled by this ex-British spy.
    Orbis Business Intelligence

The senior FBI analyst, Brian J. Auten, has taught the course at Patrick Henry College since 2010, including the 11-month period in 2016 and 2017 when he and a counterintelligence team at FBI headquarters electronically monitored an adviser to the Trump campaign based on false rumors from the dossier and forged evidence.

Auten, identified by congressional sources who spoke on condition of anonymity, never confirmed the most explosive allegations in the dossier compiled by ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, cutting a number of corners in the verification process, Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz pointed out in his December report on FBI abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.”

2. spoogels says:

The unbearable whiteness of being…Joe Biden

• litenmaus says:

Excellent commentary…thanks for posting spoogels :0)

• Joebkonobi says:

My prediction is that Biden will be selecting a high profile black women for VP. Then BLM and all other SJW’s create/expand the narrative that it is racist and an admittance of white privilege if you don’t support the dem ticket. Dems are attempting to make race and division the primary issue and the narrative will be to shame anyone & everyone, black or white, if they don’t support and vote for a black, female VP. It will be all about her, not Biden.

May sound like a dumb, risky strategy but remember how many people voted for Obama primarily because of his race to elect the first black President.

• Marc says:

Almost every yard I see with a Black Lives Matter sign on it is from a white family. Either they want to look down with the cause to be left alone or their true believers and hardcore Dems. It’s usually the middle/upper middle income areas as well. The Mcmansions I deliver to never have a BLM sign and the working class folks don’t either.

• Sherri Young says:

In the meantime, both of my Trump/Pence 2020 yard signs were stolen off their stakes.

• fionnagh says:

You were a brave soul:) Wonder how many people don’t dare put the signs out but are voting for Trump…

• Marc says:

Unfortunate that you didn’t wire them to shock any perpetrators that want to snag them from your lawn. Probably some purple haired, Marxist harridan or soyboy wanting to show off to their friends on social media.

• Sherri Young says:

Last time I had a campaign sign stolen, it was by one of the guys on the garbage truck.

One of these signs had been pulled out and thrown into the street a few weeks earlier. I found it and put it back on its stake.

I have window clings for my vehicles. They’ll be going onto the windows pretty soon. Hope I don’t get keyed, but whatever.

• Marc says:

I’m not so brave as to adorn my car with anything pro-Trump. I’ll support him vocally but I don’t wanna make my car a target for the many leftist fiends in my community.

• yy4u says:

One BLM sign in my neighborhood (and we have a lot of loonie lefties). This one is a Caucasian married to an Asian. Little does she know her half Asian kids will be double discriminated against if BLM prevails — White AND Asian (who have immigrated here and left blacks in the dust). It also makes me wonder if the Asians hate us just as much as the blacks and are only using us. Maybe some Asians on this board could answer that for me. I have a number of Asian friends but I admit the BLM sign in this Asian-Caucasian house makes me wonder.

• ibobland08 says:

In general, I don’t think any race hates other races in America.

• amjean says:

The Indian tribes hate other tribes more than they hate the whites; blacks hate
              hispanics because they have ridden up the ladder with a larger population, blacks
              have pretty much always despised Jews; years ago the Irish were despised,
              then the Italians, jews, germans, etc.

However, the blacks take everything to a new level; it is always only about them.
              They were mistreated, no one else were slaves, no one else was in poverty, etc.

I, for one, am tired of it. However, it is mostly a political scam and a few of my
              black work associates call it out like it is and wish it would stop because all blacks
              are lumped in the same group of the disgruntled.

• Three times in my life, in the morning hours, I have had it pointed out to me (with horror) that the food I was eating was “NOT BREAKFAST FOOD!”. I think most of us don’t realize that we aren’t thinking, but merely regurgitating what has been programmed into our minds.

• Marc says:

It’s a leftist thing. I don’t know if Asians hate whites since I’m black and they don’t really talk openly about that stuff when not among one another. Most Asians just tend to be socially leftist and conform to whatever they’re taught in university. Pretty rare to find conservative Asians that aren’t older immigrants from China or Vietnam. The Indians in my area are definitely leftist and appeared to be very politically active back in 2018.

• Robert Smith says:

A good portion are true believers. Since everyone is well off in some burbs they need to find a way to be “better” than the other people.

• vikingmom says:

Yep! The number of people who supported anything and everything Obama did simply to prove their “wokeness” will happily pull the lever for any ticket that has a black woman on it!

I was told in 2016 that if I didn’t support Hillary Clinton, I was clearly still in the control of the “patriarchy”!

• garavaglia1 says:

Agreed. It’s all they got. It is my contention that they are above the allowable threshold of blacks not voting Biden hence the desperation. Another sign of desperation: Biden attempting to address economics..even though his spittle is pure BS. If the basement strategy were truly working as they say, there would be no need to even bring it up.

• Brant says:

Race has always been an election year issue for dims. I think this year has been the most visible and loudest by multiples of 10s and 100s over mccain/Romney era levels. I think the ramping up of visuals to unprecedented levels is not so much about Trump, but maybe they have their own polling and maybe see that Trump is getting yuge levels of black and maybe even Hispanic support. They are pulling out all the stops. Maybe they are seeing that minority Trump support is incredibly strong and solid.

• Charlie Currie says:

Racist and sexist

• mostlyogauge says:

There are so many people that have drunk of the leftist kookaid, my brother being one of them. He is a very smart guy. We are white, Caucasian, or whatever you want to call us. He actually called our Father a racist during the 2008 election cycle because our Father was not going to vote for ozero. He started to bring that up when we were all at our parent’s house for Christmas in 2008. I told him to shut up and kicked him out. He still, to this day, does not understand why.

• Sparky5253 says:

Biden’s African-American VP will be the de facto President. A rabid, radical leftist female and a senior with dementia on the Democrat ticket. A horribly dangerous combination, unless Hillary steps in to save the day.

• Tom W. says:

Obama is not black–he is bi-racial (white mother).

• Simple Citizen says:

Spoogels,

Excellent post! Thank you.

Sincerely,
      Simple Citizen

• Genie says:

Poor Sleepy Joe; woke up white again today.

3. Jenevive says:

Amazon playing games.. I ordered a “Dukes of Hazzard” DVD just to have since they
    are cancel culture.. The first order I place they just up and cancelled it on me
    giving me a refund, which I never asked for..no reason why they cancelled they just did.

SO I reordered with a different order from Amazon Today I get a message
    that my order will be delayed do I still want it..if so I have to click yes and
    update my order… which I did.. let see how long before they cancel this order
    as well.. And interestingly when I place the orginal order there were quite a few
    copies of the different seasons..(DVD) after the first cancellation I went back
    and suddenly most of them are gone or you have to buy it to stream or Prime
    there were only a few DVD that you could order. hmmm.

Let hope my Washington Redskins key chain arrive without being cancelled.
    My new hobby is to buy things that they are cancelling..I will have a cancel
    collection already got the son the Resdkins pennant and a Cleveland Indians one
    as well he now wanted the keychain (not that he supports the team but
    might as well get one..)see how long it takes to get that.

• tuskyou says:

I like your new hobby! I had a similar experience with ebay. Back when Gone With The Wind and Aunt Jemima got trashed I looked for shirts with Mammy/Aunt Jemima on them. There were plenty of different images and styles. I was browsing ebay during my lunch break at work so I didn’t buy anything; just looking and having fun. The very next day when I was ready to do some serious shopping all the t-shirts were gone. Poof! The listings from 24 hrs ago were gone. There were other collectable items still listed but the shirts had been removed.

I went to Jewel (Chicagoland grocery store) and bought multiple Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup, Mrs Buttersworth, Uncle Ben’s, Cream of Wheat. Log Cabin syrup. The older cashier lady goes “all this will be gone soon” and I explained that’s why I was buying it. Her eyes lit up! I wish I could hear her telling her family about my purchase.

Did you know the Cream of Wheat man has gotten smaller on the box over the years? I didn’t notice it till I started looking at this stuff. We used to have epic weekend breakfasts when I was a kid. Nobody was thinking racist thoughts or talking about anything racial—it was all about the food and family.

• jelu says:

That is really interesting! I thought it was a fluke when I ordered a bunch of historical and political books off amazon and they cancelled “The Art of the Deal”. An email said something like, ‘we noticed this was ordered and in case it was accidental we cancelled it for you. If you still want the purchase re-enter your info and reorder it’. I thought it was suspicious at the time but shrugged it off to a fluke. Unbelievable! I think I’m going to start collecting Cancel Culture stuff too! sounds like fun!

• Jenevive says:

Fortunately I got my “Gone With the Wind” DVD long before they
        had to add that whatever to the beginning of it.. don’t tamper with the
        movie…got our Redskins and Cleveland Indians with Chief Wahoo on it
        got my Betsy Ross flag, hopefully the DVD comes, wanted a small General
        Lee car but can;t find that anywhere.. I bought a box of Cream of Wheat
        save the box, got a bottle of Aunt Jemima saved that and Uncle Ben’s
        rice.. Sadly, I didn;t save my Land O Lakes butter container before
        they remove the Indian Lady..ah well at least Cancel Culture has
        given me a new hobby during quarantine times!

• Rix Six says:

I had setup a big screen in my backyard and invited friends over for an around the fire-pit movie night. The first movie was O’Brother Where Art Thou, a millennial was taken back by the way blacks were portrayed, he thinks the film is racist. You had better add that film to your collection.

O’Brother Where Art Thou is one of my all time 5 favorite movies.

I’m going run “o-f-f-t” now and let others post. My Hair!!!

• yy4u says:

Jenevive — Mark my words. If they win, they will phase out DVD players so you CAN’T play your old DVDs so while you are at it, buy an old DVD player.

Watched “Nicholas and Alexandra” on HBO last night (from the list). Saw it years ago and it was just history. Now the Bolshevik Revolution is an eerie parallel. Do watch the film before they pull it.

• cheering4america says:

Too bad you can’t fulfill these hobbies without enriching left companies like Amazon, eBay, etc.

• Robert Smith says:

When the FBI raids you because of posts you put online, they will use those as evidence of White Supremacy and then, later, charge you with a hate crime for a selected post.

• California Joe says:

That’s a definite possibility! I’m sure they monitor the posts here and on Breitbart very closely. However, defending yourself for being White isn’t supremacy. It’s simply not being a doormat for third world thugs!

• mostlyogauge says:

I will never, hopefully, buy anything from Amazon ever again. I will look for alternatives or an alternative vendor. Amazon gives to BLM. I refuse to buy anything from anyone or any company that supports that. If I have to do without, or make it myself, or buy used, I will do that. I am so done with all of this crap. Money -> BLM -> ActBlue -> DNC.

• mostlyogauge says:

The Kino Lorber website has a lot of great vintage movies, and pretty good prices. Didn’t find the Dukes on this site. However, the Cooter’s Place website has the Dukes of Hazzard DVD sets on sale right now. I’ve purchased from Kino before. Have not purchased from Cooter’s before. Anywhere but Amazon.

4. lolli says:

San Francisco considers caren act to penalize racially motivated 911 calls.

• Michael Palka filling in for Chris Plante Wmal 105.9 is starting a drive to buy Goya products and donate to the local food banks to counteract the new woke boycott .
      Calls it a buycott.

• lolli says:

I am in. All kinds of Goya products around here, and you just can’t have too many canned beans in hand. 😄

• yy4u says:

I have never bought a Goya product in my life, but I will buy some the next time I go to the grocery store.

I have been wondering why WE don’t get as organized as THEY. Buying Goya is a start. Buying old DVDs, Art of the Deal, etc. is a start. But we also should boycott. I’m going to cancel Netflix as soon as I can find my password (it’s written down somewhere).

I won”t cut off my nose to spite my face, but those things I can do without that are lefty supporters I WILL do without. I suspect I’ve gone to my last movie theatre. I will never visit Richmond Virginia or Washington DC again. Most of the time we don’t have a choice: Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Apple, PC, Google, Amazon — are all left wing but so is their competition. I no longer use Costco much (their meats are excellent which is all that keep me there).

But we are NOT organized and they ARE.

• JCM800 says:

Colin Flaherty was banned on Youtube, but they cannot stop others from posting his work.
      Here is one on Youtube.

The Hoax of Black Victimization.

5. FofBW says:

Are there any legal beagles out there that can give an opinion on what are PT’s options to fight the States on ‘Mail in Ballots’?

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

It seems as though as long as it’s only the corrupt Blue States which are allowing the vote by mail fraud in the upcoming federal election then it’s really no big deal. Normal States will tally their votes and President Trump will hit his 300 Electoral College number. The other states can tally up their losing EC votes at their leisure.

• Jim in TN says:

Yes, but expect them to ‘find’ enough votes to ‘win’ the popular vote. Just like The Hag ‘won’ the popular vote by generating votes in NY and CA.

• Gary says:

There is no popular vote, just the 50 states, 14 territories, and one swamp!

• NvMtnOldMan says:

Jim–The dims want the electors in every state to have to vote with the total national popular vote. This would destroy the electorial college and would mean that one person would get 100% of the electorial vote. I think the SC struck this down recently.

• PS says:

What Mail-in fraud does is add to the National Vote Total, so that when Trump wins the (republic) electoral college again, the media can point at that (democracy) total and beat the drums of strife about the Will Of The People Denied. The goal is to divide.

• thedoc00 says:

Major Problem with your logic is that cross over voters who won the President’s election in 2016 live in those Blue States. In other words, it was “Blue” controlled battleground states that won the day in 2016. Also, it lends legitimacy to law suits occurring in Red states to force “open mail-in elections” via voter roles with no ID required.

Plus, it locks in Democrat control of those states. That is the enabler to nullify the electoral college via directions to the state’s electors to vote for national vote leader, suppressing all votes in a state.

• Redzone says:

Your theory completely overlooks all the other political contests for the House, Senate, etc. These are critical and can’t be shrugged off.

• Rix Six says:

The dems stole congressional seats through vote by mail and ballot harvesting. President Trump will need all the republican congressmen and senators he can get to make his second term better than the first. Anything that can be done to make the process of voting fraud and corruption free needs to be done.

• yy4u says:

Rix Six, pray tell me WHERE POTUS can find a Republican? I’m with you in that we MUST vote for anyone with an R behind his her name in 2020, and if Trump wins in 2022, BUT once POTUS is out of office, I will NEVER vote for another RINO again. I’ll write Trump’s name in in EVERY election for EVERY office. THAT will be my protest vote.

My prediction is the GOP will be gone by 2028. That they’ll lose bigly in 2024 (if Trump wins in 2020). They have betrayed us, their base, too many times. Before you say it can’t happen, it DID happen . The Whigs sent three presidents to DC in the 19th c. In 1852, they lost the presidency, in 1856, they were so decimated they had to join two parties to be on the ballot and in 1860, they were GONE. The Republicans did not exist in 1852, did better than the Whigs in 1856, and by 1860 had elected a president (Lincoln).

I think the GOP is going to go the way of the Whigs. It is just a matter of time.

• sunnyflower5 says:

• johnnyfandango says:

That is right…legal Absentee Ballots fine, mail in, NO. States with mail-in ballots should have all those mail-in votes disqualified. If you do not vote then you have exercised your right, by not voting. No harvesting, no 2nd chances.

• Niagara Frontier says:

This is a battle with multiple fronts. Hell, two weeks after polls closed in the primary election in NY, dozens of political campaigns were still actively pushing for votes in the electoral equivalent of extra innings. Mail-in ballots couldn’t even be opened until after a two week waiting period.

In a Presidential election, a cheater doesn’t have to cheat everywhere. It only takes the right number of votes in a few carefully selected precincts in a few carefully selected states to flip a state’s electoral vote from one column to the other.

• listingstarboard says:

And its always the precincts that are “last to report” .

• Linda K. says:

There are a;so Senate and House seats at stake.

• Simple Citizen says:

Niagara Frontier,

Yes, and there is a precedent at least dating back to President Woodrow Wilson and the California ballots arriving too late for total tallying, as well as a hand count.

Tricky business indeed.

What occurs to me is the overwhelming reintroduction of “state’s rights” when it is convenient, and people do not feel like attributing all federal overreach to the commerce clause. Obamacare is a tax, and so every state must accept it, yet open defiance of everything from immigration (safe harbor cities) to schooling is up for interpretation at both the states and even the town / county level.

Either we return to a republic and the states have the autonomy to openly compete, or we do not and we dissolve into a quasi democracy / plutocracy / moving toward a socialist technocracy. To be sure, I am unclear which one it will become, but I do not think we would only have “states rights” when it is politically convenient.

Heck, it is slightly embarrassing when Switzerland is the only true republic left on the planet.

Best,
        Simple Citizen

• WSB says:

You mean like 92% of our NY school budgets being approved? The vote was delayed one week at the last minute.

I believe that was to count and recount.

How can audits be demanded?

• peace says:

Illinois is doing the cheat by mail scheme.

• fionnagh says:

Respectfully, it’s our fight as well. Log on to your county’s Republican Party web site or better yet, call. Did that here in WA State. Was emailed a link to participate in a Zoom training, this coming Monday. The two-hour online presentation is training to become an elections observer. The training is put on by the county’s Elections Dept., NOT the Republican Party, so I guarantee you Democrats will be taking the training as well.

I’m participating to combat voter fraud. Dems will participate to find a work-around to legitimacy.

PARTICIPATE. Combat the voter fraud on a personal level. Worth repeating: Dems who take the training to be elections observers will do it just to see what precautions are in place. Then they’ll find a way to beat those precautions.

My vote is still sacrosanct. I’m going to protect it, personally.

Two hours, good people. Is protecting the sanctity of your vote not worth that?

• Eric says:

Bingo.

Each one of us should sign up to work the polls. It’s a few hours of training and one day out of your year.

Is it important to you? Prove it.

• Sur says:

Find out if your county, through state law has an absentee ballot board. They are different than election judges, but my state law says election judges must be on the absentee ballot board. To be on the absentee ballot board, there is another application separate from election judge to fill out.
        I asked for an application. The dates on the application form to check what dates you want to work ends on Election Day even though absentee ballots are counted 3 days after an election.
        So I called the county to ask why. I was told the election is fluid at this point & they are still accessing need. That they will use deputy county staff (illegal) if need be.
        I have been an election judge in years past & never knew about an absentee election board. I only found out about it this year after a grass-roots group filed a lawsuit against our SOS on it.
        So see if your state has law on absentee ballot boards. Read the law. Get on the board.
        I am going to complete the application& fill in dates after the election stating that I can work & site the law on the application.

• John Good says:

Here is a post I made on another thread today:

I am not versed in American Law, but since this Nov. 3/2020 Federal Election is so IMPORTANT to us who believe in Law & Order, etc…

Is there any way that your President Trump can (thru an Executive Order or something similar) declare that since this upcoming Federal Election is so important to the Free World, ALL voting must be done on Election Day, in Person with Gov’t ID ONLY, on Paper Ballots only, and only at Official Polling Stations & the votes must be counted under Federal Gov’t Supervision & any Voter Fraud detected must be accompanied by immediate arrest & the fraudulent votes not counted???

NO Mail-In Voting, Ballot Harvesting, Illegals Voting, etc. If you CANNOT vote on Election Day, you are welcome to try again in another 4 years!

6. nwtex says:

7. lolli says:

So, a driver in Vancouver peeled out on rainbow pride crosswalk, and was hunted down and charged with a hate crime!
    Article by pj Watson.

8. This is the scum that is ruling NY City, once the greatest in the world.
    Thanks to Comrade Deblasio and his Stalinist fiends, this is now Venezuela on the Hudson.
    Racism is now official- No parades, demonstrations or gatherings unless it is Black Lives Matter.

** IS THERE NOT ONE LAWYER OR GROUP THAT WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO THIS TYRANT? THIS IS COMPLETELY ILLEGAL IN EVERY RESPECT. WE ARE NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA TERRITORY.

9. lolli says:

So, the satanic temple says they will sue if Mississippi flag says “in God we trust”.
    They want a satanic symbol mixed in there.

But, they admit people would not accept “in satan we trust”.
    Ya, they don’t want it that blatant. They prefer to sneak in their symbolism.

This is exactly what our battle is about. Good vs evil.

• henry says:

Can I sue the Satanic Temple for wrongful death(s)?

Seems to me that since “he” promised to protect those women who worshiped him and were burned at the stake, his churches, cults, temples, etc., should be held financially libel since loss of life was incurred.

10. Whistling_Past says:

White Lines Matter

11. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: Response to FofBW: Someone, with standing, would have to bring a lawsuit in each state to challenge mail in ballots. The best entity to do this would be the State GOP in states where mail in ballots are going to be encouraged. Of course, that is dependent on whether that State GOP really wants President Trump to win!

It is also dependent on the Secretary of State as to whether or not he/she is willing to make mail in ballots count. I am not talking about absentee ballots, that is different. At least in Ohio there are numerous precautionary steps you have to go through for an absentee ballot.

• lackawaxen123 says:

in my state of Pa they are offering the option of mail in ballots but they require you to jump thru a bunch of hoops to get one and its actually easier to vote in person than to get a mail in ballot … of course, some of the fraud will be in the counting but I’m comfortable that few if any fraudulent ballots will be sent in given the process in place …

12. Alex50 says:

Politicians are using a recent surge in cases in Arizona, Florida, Texas and California to try to justify closing down again. Dr. Fauci recently advocated shutting down those states too. However, there’s a connection between Mexico and Brazil’s surging coronavirus cases and our latest situation in these four states. This article explains:

• listingstarboard says:

And Hospitals are making bank off of their Corona cases.

• Well, from what I am reading, it really isn’t Corona cases….it’s all in the counting of so-called cases.
        One example: in our local paper yesterday, the city manager cited he was having a concern with the reporting of local cases, i.e. 6 cases were reported at a particular city address where only 1 person lived for many, many years….he had a lot of questions for the state’s health department…zero deaths in this county,btw.

• bessie2003 says:

Nevada too; yesterday evening our Governor issued a partial reversal of the opening he had begun, the casinos are still open but no one can sit at a bar; there can be no more than 6 people together at a table in a restaurant and now

he’s actually sending State OSHA inspectors to all businesses to make sure they are complying with the no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service mandate.

When he first did his cute little no this-no that ditty there was an 89% compliance; yesterday he said it was about 78%!

He’s also frustrated because he called a special session of the State’s legislature to find ways to adjust the State’s budget and not one single Republican has been willing to discuss increasing taxes and he needs both houses, apparently one is a Republican majority, in order to increase taxes.

I went to the local county’s covid-19 website dashboard and the numbers of verified cases does not add up with the figures when broken down by age group, off by about 2,400 people! I think they are using that 17:1 ratio, one tested positive so assume that one got near seventeen so assume their positive too.

• My opinion is that Steve needs to prepare for his tax base to collapse. The few casinos that are open currently are not going to remain opened. He has destroyed the Las Vegas economy. Right now, some people still have jobs and most unemployed are receiving unemployment payments. This economy is built around casinos and tourism. When that dries up then the businesses that feed off of it will whither and die.

Las Vegas is built on fun. Steve has put the F. U. in fun. Tourists do not come here to be herded around like sheep, forced to wear a mask, and to stand 6 feet from people that they live with or traveled with. I have to tell people constantly that they need to keep 6 feet away from their friends and family. Would you pay money to do that?

I was holding out hope that when the Raiders started playing that that would bring in tourism until I found out yesterday that they are going to play to an empty stadium!!! Maybe in a year or two Las Vegas might rise out of the ashes but for now, Steve has defied the laws of economies and the rest of us are going to have to pay for it.

• Debra says:

Yep. I postulated that this is what was happening more than a few days ago.

Further, I believe Task Force Czar Pence ok’d it (Christian humanitarian he portrays himself as) and now the ACTUAL CITIZENS of these states need to be isolated and muzzled so that we don’t find out about it because (as these anti-Trump repukes) try to virtue signal — ‘it will hurt PDJT’s re-election attempt if the people knew his administration was importing sick people into these ‘R’ states’ . . .

13. HENRY says:

Trump and pro -police “activists” should start DEFUND political salaries movements in those appropriate cities.

ALL POLITICIANS, BOTH LOCAL AND STATE, WHETHER REP, SENATOR, COUNCILAN, SCHOOLBOARD , ETC., SHOULD HAVE NO SALARY FROM PUBLIC FUNDS.

ALL POLITICAL JOBS SHOULD BE VOLUNTEER TIME.

ALL JUDICIAL AND DISTRICT ATTORNEY JOBS SHOULD BE VOLUNTEER.

NO MONEY FOR PDs – NO MONEY FOR ANYONE.

14. lolli says:

This is just beyond sick.
    Conducting post Morten surveillance for covid to add to the count.
    So, Texas cases can keep going up. 🤬

Stop the mask insanity and maybe we will see a decrease in illnesses.

Seriously, all these people I know who are very ill with it, all were wearing suffocating masks in extreme heat. I can’t tell you how pissed I am. Obviously the masks are not helping, yet they double down on mask wearing.
    Do I tell my son to quit his job or hang in there and get sick wearing a mask in 100° while doing phys work? What a horrible choice for him. I am trying to stay silent, he needs his rare job with amazing benefits, but not at the cost of his health.

• bacillus says:

Because my state is under “orders” and face masks are very difficult for me, I switched to a face shield. It’s easy to breathe in one, it actually does provide reasonable two-way personal protection from the virus, it is easily decontaminated with rubbing alcohol, and it is cheap.

• testpointwp says:

A safety helmet with plastic visor should meet the work requirements, provide better safety and easier breathing.

Not advocating this brand or type. Just offering a picture.

15. Winston says:

Alito Dissents: Court’s Decision Gives 2,300+ Local Prosecutors Power to Subpoena the President
    July 9, 2020

When the Supreme Court ruled 7-2 today in the case of Trump vs. Vance that the president is not “absolutely immune” from being subpoenaed by local prosecutors, Justice Samuel Alito dissented.

He argued that presidents could be subjected to criminal subpoenas and prosecution after they leave office—or are impeached—but not while they are still serving.

One consequence of the court’s decision, Alito argued, was that politically motivated local prosecutors could subpoena the president for political reasons.

“As for the potential use of subpoenas to harass, we need not ‘exhibit a naivete from which ordinary citizens are free,’” wrote Alito in his dissent.

“As we have recognized, a President is ‘an easily identifiable target,’” Alito said.

“There are more than 2,300 local prosecutors and district attorneys in the country,” he said. “Many local prosecutors are elected, and many prosecutors have ambitions for higher elected office.”

“If a sitting President is intensely unpopular in a particular district—and that is a common condition—targeting the President may be an alluring and effective electoral strategy,” said Alito.

“But,” he said, “it is a strategy that would undermine our constitutional structure.”

“The subpoena at issue here is unprecedented,” said Alito. “Never before has a local prosecutor subpoenaed the records of a sitting President. The Court’s decision threatens to impair the functioning of the Presidency and provides no real protection against the use of the subpoena power by the Nation’s 2,300+ local prosecutors.”

• CNN_sucks says:

Infuriating. Our president is an outsider, so all these eltitists, gang mafia are all in to ruin the president and destroy us all. Soros is our common enemy. He placed all these partisans judges and local politicians. He should be defeated.

• Winston says:

New rules – follow Alinsky Rule #4 and hold the swamp/deep state/UniParty to their own standard – do exactly the same thing to any future Dim president. ANY ONE of them is going to have a LOT to hide.

THEN do the same against Dim members of CONgress. The SCOTUS is going to have a really hard time justifying immunity for them considering their ruling justification against the POTUS.

Throw a wrench into the entire, corrupt, bought and paid for process to expose its corruption.

Of course, this won’t happen because the swamp/deep state/UniParty only wants to use this against an unapproved, unvetted, scam-disrupting outsider like Trump.

• bessie2003 says:

I liked the radio host Levin’s idea – have Congress subpoena the tax returns for the Supreme Court and other federal court Judges, after all, they make decisions affecting the lives, finances, health, security of ever citizen so it would make sense we, the people, know they don’t have a financial conflict of interest in their rulings.

If enough people start screaming for annual tax returns from these un-elected federal judges, and their families (to make sure there are no Hunger Biden wanna be’s) by the time the appeal that Pres. Trump’s lawyers will surely make once the NY case reaches its next level and finds its way back to the Supreme Court those justices should have seen the folly their ruling would unleash, as it would make the legislative body superior to the other two supposedly equal and independent branches of government.

• JCM800 says:

Good Post Winston!

16. doyouseemyvision says:

Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell donations to Clinton WH renovations:

17. NJF says:

This needs to happen everywhere.

• bacillus says:

Why are they called a mural since they are lettering on a street and not a picture on a wall? They really are more a kin to street markings. So, they should be called via at best (L. street) instead of glorifying them with class they don’t merit by calling them murals.

• NJF says:

Mural? Bc then they can claim it’s “art”

• Don’t you understand?? The Left always changes language to fit their narrative!! Lettering on a street is now considered a mural and therefore, Art. One cannot deface another person’s Art (unless it is a statue or a monument). By changing the definition of lettering on a public street they have now elevated its sacredness. Painting over it or doing “donuts” with one’s vehicle upon this Art will get you charged with a Hate Crime.

If I wanted to paint on the street “All Lives Matter” then that will be considered Hate Speech and Racist. Therefore, I will be denied and subject to Cancel Culture.

We are playing with a new set of rules. Some animals are more important than others. That includes the work that they do and the “art” that they create.

18. Bogeyfree says:

So imagine, IF Barr and Durham punt indictments until AFTER the election so as to not be political and interfere in the Nov election.

OK, then what happens………

Let’s assume PT loses because so many don’t really know the truth and the extent of the crimes committed against him and his administration for 4 years leading 1-4 million middle of the road folks to pull the lever for Joe. In their mind maybe it is a toss up.

So during the Nov 5 – Jan 20 time period Durham comes forward with indictments against a host of people not including Biden but various members who served under the prior administration.

Just how pissed and angry will 60+M Americans be that this information was withheld only to be released AFTER the election, especially if key people in Obama’s administration WHO worked with Biden on a regular basis and sat with him in numerous meeting are indicted?

Shouldn’t truth have no boundaries?

Shouldn’t the truth and justice be told and administered regardless?

After all the attacks on PT were political AND illegal.

To hold back the truth from the ENTIRE American voting public until after Nov election is just flat out wrong IMO.

It will only outrage and drive massive protest and potential unrest IMO.

Barr must see this right?

So to answer my own question,

Yes, Barr knows he can’t sit pat prior and then indict post election as the outrage especially if PT loses will be enormous not to mention it would all get dismissed post the Jan inauguration.

So if they punt now what it really means to me is there will be no indictments ever.

They will come up with some cockamamie excuse why all of this was just policy and procedural issues but no criminal crimes which the media will use non stop selling it to America.

So to me Barr’s only options are to indict NOW and do the right thing as per his equal justice and one tier of justice for all statements.

Or

Punt and use a Comey type “no intent” BS excuse of some kind to justify no indictments.

I’m thinking if PT now sees everything is getting punted post Nov that he MUST go nuclear ASAP.

And maybe bring back Grenell and between he and Ratcliffe they declassify and unredact virtually everything so the American voters can see the truth of these perpetrators crimes BEFORE the election.

Surely PT must know this?

Wow, it just hit me.

Barr and the Boys could very well just make this PT’s problem.

By that I mean they may just use the CV as the reason they couldn’t convene a Grand Jury for indictments forcing PT to decide………

Does he take the bull by the horns and declassify so the truth and evidence gets out before voters go to the polls?

Or does he risk pausing too, hoping he wins and Barr or the new AG finally moves on indictments post election?

If PT acts before the election, the left and maybe even Barr might accuse PT of playing politics and trying to interfere in the election.

So again the question is……

Shouldn’t the truth and evidence have no boundaries?

Don’t the American people deserve to have ALL the facts BEFORE they make the most important decision in this country’s history and possible survival?

So in the end isn’t the easiest solution for Barr and Durham to just make this PT’s problem?

My bet is 70% punt vs indict.

• Winston says:

Great summary and overview if you ignore the lawfare slant:

The Durham Investigation: What We Know and What It Means
      July 9, 2020

• budklatsch says:

Where is Ratclift? I thought he would pick up where Ric left off? Disclosure, declassify now!

• johnnyfandango says:

Ratclift wouldn’t have signed on if he thought there were to be no accountability…he wouldn’t have taken the job or resigned. He’s not stupid. One of the few honest Conservatives out there. This is Donald holding off for max. effect at the last possible minute then the MOAB gets dropped on the DemoCrap Talibans and its shatters their ears and they run around in circles with their hair on fire. Risky but I’m looking for the Trump Crescendo.

• bessie2003 says:

Excellent question – where IS Ratcliffe?

• Lawton says:

This is just a cover up if no indictments by Labor day week.

• SR says:

I am expecting some low level indictments and list of suggestions/training around labor day. Everyone in Establishment and fake media will be happy.

• Jim in TN says:

Don’t forget the New Black Panther Party members who were caught intimidating voters in Philly in 2008.

All the News people are forgetting. They failed to show in court and were thereby declared guilty. But Obama’s DOJ dropped the case. Imagine that, dropping the case after the guilty verdict, yet nobody remembers that when saying there are no precedents re Barr and Flynn.

If Trump loses, and Durham files charges afterwards, nobody will go to trial. But if there are no charges before the election, charges won’t be filed after Trump loses.

If there are charges filed before the election, we are getting close enough that trials will be delayed until after and defendants will know if Bite Me will set them free. Every Lawyer out there must be telling clients to wait out the election that the press says Trump is losing. Make no pleas. Delay every legal action until the matter is decided.

So yes, the most Barr can deliver now is indictments. Only incompetent lawyers would permit clients to make guilty pleas with ButtHead about to win. Either that, or first secure Clinton like get out of jail free cards.

• gda53 says:

Well, Barr literally JUST said that no one running for office is under investigation so there is no worry over politicization.

And suddenly there are leaks from John Durham to that very effect? From the guy who NEVER leaks?

You’d have to be pretty naive to believe the BS from Fox about Durham’s “concern over the politicization”. It just reeks of “fake news”.

So why are intelligent people getting their knickers in a twist over this?

19. redhotrugmama says:

Based on my post earlier this morning it seems many are not concerned about the potential financial impacts this virus has created. Because I care about our country and all of you I am posting my personal thoughts below.

I strongly (and with a gentle nudge) advise all treepers to take a step back and really think about the financial risks and stability of our country. I am not speaking of risks with massive home foreclosures as our country experienced in the last recession. Nope. The commercial paper being held by the banks (commercial assets) and how what is happening to our country truly risks brining the banks down resulting in a financial collapse of our country. Here are a few things to examine. Before you say, but that’s California might I remind all of you most banks have a significant number of holdings in this state. I am simply using this state as only an example and part of the financial puzzle. Look at pending legislation in other major blue states and purple states for that matter.

CA proposed bill named SB939:

CA November Measures of potential impact to be voted on:
    Proposition 15 (split roll prop 13 roll back) Requires commercial and industrial properties to be taxed based on market value and dedicates revenue. Should this pass it would have a tremendous negative impact on commercial property held by banks and businesses.

Proposition 21 Expands local governments’ power to use rent control.

Commercial Instruments:
    Remember CDO’s pertaining to home mortgages back in the collapse of 2008? Well there is a commercial instrument much more dangerous, complicated and not talked about much. Consider doing some research on an instrument called CLO (collateralized loan obligation)

Volume of Business BK’s:
    Go into pacer.gov and do a search query on the number of business bankruptcies filed from 4/1/2020 to 7/1/2020

Other Considerations:
    -Interesting things going on with some of the larger companies. For example, why did Google when the COVID shut down happen in March agree to continue to pay the 3rd party contractor that handles the street car drivers for all drivers through 9/1/2020? Seems like a nice gesture, right? Driving alone in a car and uploading the data isn’t a risk to the drivers yet all drivers have been sitting idle getting paid since the shutdown. The payments end 9/1. Why let the 1099 drivers remain idle and continue to pay them. Other 1099 employees being paid through……….9/1. Why back in March was the date of 9/1 picked?
    -Why have certain large companies set up offshore operations in countries such as India prior to the March shut down only to activate them in September resulting in layoff’s here in the US. The saying goes timing is everything.
    -Schools that do not re-open in full for classes are going to require students to be virtual. How will parents handle this? Will one parent in a 2-parent household have to quit their job? What will a one parent household do? In southern California some areas have already decided not to re-open in person schooling (San Bernardino this week), Anaheim Unified will be a hybrid model. Reading through private group comments for our city this week most parents expressed issues with not returning and how they could financially handle having to pay for childcare and that childcare making sure their child is doing the virtual work (this really applies to younger children that cannot stay home alone).
    -What happens if in the fall we have more major shut downs? Our country cannot handle going through another shut down
    -Cities and towns that have major infrastructure such as water and sewer do not have access to virus testing for employees and the virus is spreading among city workers. In Southern California there is a severe shortage of tests, testing is now restricted to only those with symptoms (leaving asymptomatic to spread the virus) and getting testing results from the major labs such as LabCorp and Quest is averaging 10-14 days. There are no longer enough tests for first responders and critical staff that handle infrastructure.

There is more but I will leave it with just the above. Look around you…………assess. Situational awareness is critical. A number of things happening in parallel have the capability to wreak havoc on our country.

While I realize holding the nefarious individuals to account is very important, I don’t think AG Barr is going to do anything. It has become apparent. We are being misdirected………..the Democrats want to completely destroy our country (their means to that end is destroying capitalism) and that can only truly be done by brining it to its knees financially. Just think………….not a recession…………………not a depression……………….a total financial collapse to reset.

Please take the time to look at the finances of the town/county in which you live. Pull your city meeting minutes since the virus began. Have they had to use up reserves to balance their budget? Details matter on the local level and the state level. Look at the legislation winding its way through your states legislative process. There are similar things happening in other blue states. Dig into the detail.

As the old saying goes “Pray for the best and prepare for the worst.”

Godspeed to you all.

• burginthorn says:

Matthew Chapter 6: Jesus speaking …

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
      26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
      27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
      28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
      29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
      30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?
      31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
      32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
      33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
      34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

• Ausonius says:

One of the greatest examinations of the depth of one’s faith: I try to keep that section in mind every day more and more.

What will happen to America if the Communists grind us down and flush away our freedoms to create a dystopia? I will fight against it forever, I will defend Christianity and its basis of individual responsibility and freedom.. That is the only way to live: if we lose, somehow things will change again, the dystopia will fall eventually, and our stories can perhaps form the basis of a future Rebirth of Faith and Freedom.

• Bree says:

Amen!

• Winston says:

Agree. Wait until the extended unemployment benefits run out. Even if they are extended again, consider the following.

Yelp: Local Economic Impact Report
      Updated June 25, 2020

Of all business closures on Yelp since March 1, 41% are permanent closures. Our data shows the largest spikes of permanent closures occurred in March, followed by May and June, indicating that the businesses that were already struggling had to permanently close right away and the businesses that were trying to hold on, but unable to weather the COVID-19 storm, were forced to shutter in recent months.

——-

The following isn’t going to change until there is a vaccine or effective treatment. Think of the effect of low air travel use on not just the airlines, but aircraft manufacturers, tourism, etc.

No V-Shaped Recovery for Airlines. Ticket Sales Slide Again. United Announces 36,000 “Involuntary Furloughs”
      8 Jul 2020

——-

Unemployment Claims Hit New Record: 32.9 Million State & Federal. Week 16 of U.S. Labor Market Collapse
      Jul 9, 2020

20. Bogeyfree says:

As we know here at CTH we are getting more and more exposure from new readers every day so I’m compelled to never relent posting this Government Scorecard on an on-going basis as people need to see the massive amount of crimes that have gone unpunished for so many in DC.

The point is, THERE IS A TWO TIER SYSTEM OF JUSTICE.

One for DC criminals and one for the rest of the country and this list PROVES IT, Mr. Barr!

So here are many of the “incidents” that have occurred over the past few years and you tell me if truth and justice is paramount anymore and if there isn’t a two tier system of justice within DC!

1) Uranium One – No Crimes, No Indictments
    2) Hammer Spying Program & 47 Hard Drives of Evidence – No Crimes, No Indictments
    3) Anwan Brothers – No Crimes, No Indictments
    4) HRC Unsecured Server & 33K Emails – No Crimes, No Indictments
    5) Wiener Laptop Contents – No Crimes, No Indictments (outside Wiener)
    6) DNC Server Hack – Alleged Crime, No Indictments
    7) Seth Rich murder – No arrests
    8) Fake Dossier and fraud on FISA Court 4 times – No Crimes, No Indictments
    9) Years of FISA Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
    10) Years of FIB/NSA Contractor Spying Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
    11) Carter Page FISA Leak – No Crime for Leaking (just one count lying)
    12) Numerous other Classified Leaks – No Crimes, No Indictments
    13) Numerous referrals to DOJ – No Crimes, No Indictments
    14) Numerous Agents violating policy – No Crimes, No Indictments
    15) Ukraine WB fraud – No Crimes, No Indictments
    16) Impeachment Fraud and made up narrative by House Leader – No Crimes, No Indictments
    17) Ukraine Money Laundering – No Crimes, No Indictments
    18) Epstein Death – No Crimes, No indictments
    19) Withholding exculpatory evidence and records in the Gen. Flynn case – No crimes, No Indictments
    20) Phil Haney Murder – No Crimes, No Indictments

Seriously, look at this list and virtually NOTHING from our Government. I’m not sure it is even statistically possible but here it is.

This is why millions laugh profusely at our DOJ. Where is the Justice?

This list SCREAMS, two tier system of justice!

It truly is sickening!

A big fat ZERO!

• judicial-night of loooooooong knives/valentines day masacre is looooooooong overdue right bogey..?

• Whistling_Past says:

Even though there is no justice in this world,
      they are all going to get what’s coming to them.

See Revelation 21:8.

• cantcforest says:

Keep posting the list, BF.

• Winston says:

And, to everyone, ADD to the list if he missed anything. I’ll flesh out one:

Despite Comey Assurances, FBI Failed To Examine Vast Bulk Of Weiner Laptop Emails
        24 Aug 2018

But virtually none of his account was true, a growing body of evidence reveals.

In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails. Only 3,077 of the 694,000 emails were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information. Three FBI officials completed that work in a single 12-hour spurt the day before Comey again cleared Clinton of criminal charges.

“Most of the emails were never examined, even though they made up potentially 10 times the evidence” of what was reviewed in the original year-long case that Comey closed in July 2016, said a law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

Yet even the “extremely narrow” search that was finally conducted, after more than a month of delay, uncovered more classified material sent and/or received by Clinton through her unauthorized basement server, the official said.

21. Mark W says:

Texas’ Lt.Gov Dan Patrick Says BLM Is A Communist Organization taking over the education system to indoctrinate kids and turn them against their parents

• Ray Runge says:

Lt. Governor Patrick has not been neutered as Governor Abbott most certainly has. Patrick has consistently refused the Abbott, Bush and Cornyn cabal of Texas Rinos.

22. CTH Fan says:

When are people going to get a backbone and have White and Hispanic groups sue these Local and State governments for discrimination and denial of Constitutional rights such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to breathe.

If multiple groups sue all at once it would have the same effect as protest without physical confrontation. As US citizens they would have standing. Sue any politician that stands with Antifa and rioters for enabling the destruction of property and terrorist behavior to the citizenry.

Hit them in their finances. Nothing hurts more than losing your fortunes. Surely there are legal eagles that would be willing to take on their case. Yes, Black lives matter but so do other lives. I am a staunch supporter of equal rights and respect. We are supposed to be a melting pot of people who ALL have Constitutional rights that are identical.

Just one person’s opinion and everyone has one. Stay Strong, Never Give Up and Never Give In.

23. Hans says:

Sent four emails to my local Tampa Chan 13 over their news coverage.. pushing back on their biassed coverage.

The worst one was a person who worked at a restaurant suddenly died from Covid 19. … with no details.. picture of a noticed on the door.

did he/she have underlying co-morbidity. Called out their fear mongering.. 85 percent of their coverage is Covid 19 or Covid 19 related.

IMHO time to let MSM know we are not duped. MAGA.

24. DeWalt says:

Watch the show in Oklahoma now that the Supreme Joke put half the state back on the reservation. Look for the Tribes to monopolize on this massive blunder.

• DeWalt says:

I’m telling you these efing lawyers are the problem.

• gabytango says:

I wonder if this Supreme Joke decision is yet another way to attack the need for police? If nothing is deemed a crime, then there’s no need for police? We are becoming h3ll on earth!

• jaxnix says:

My understanding is that land is not in question with the Supreme Court ruling but the administration of laws is. Here’s what I see: payments to the Native American’s to be able to keep the State and Federal government rules in place (policing, taxing, etc.). This will be the set-up for reparations for African-Americans. Might take 20 years, but look at what happened during Reagan’s term – took 40 years to get here.

• jeans2nd says:

How can you blame SCOTUS when it is Congress that never fixed the laws that made this SCOTUS decision possible?
      Read the decision, Walt. SCOTUS had to rule this way because Congress never fixed their own laws.
      Would that Congress would just do their durn job!

• TarsTarkas says:

Selective Stare Decisis at work here. 100 years of precedent whereby Oklahoma was allowed to treat the lands and everything on them as under state authority, and now it’s no good? BS. Even nitpicker in chief Roberts wasn’t going to go that far.

And they expect Congress to fix it? Pelosi? Hell, she’d be happy to divide Oklahoma into several states, as long as it was redistricted into one Republican state and several Democratic states.

• DeWalt says:

The treaty is clear. read it.

• Robert Smith says:

There’s not much enforcement on tribal grounds either.

25. This isn’t getting much play in the US media (surprise!) what’s going on over there?
    ********************************************************** 🚀🚀🚀

Explosions, power outages reported near Tehran

26. evergreen says:

Would not be surprised to see masks as the catalyst for virus transmission.

Everyone wearing a mask fill it with snot particles. Touching it to adjust it contaminates the fingers. Touching an object provides two-way transfer: your snot goes onto the object, and others’ is transferred to your fingers. And, then you later adjust your own mask again, depositing other people’s snot particles directly into your breathing intake path. Perfect for placing virus particles for ready entry into your nose and mouth.

Were people to avoid masks, they would be increasingly more cautious about distancing themselves from others who are talking and most definitely coughing and sneezing. Covering your mouth with your hand is a natural way for people to prevent spittle from projecting. Act like you did 20 years ago when people knew others were sick: stand back, don’t shake hands, be cautious and protective with hankies and be courteous about talking too closely. It was commonplace back then…although not so much in the last decade.

The 6 foot rule is borne out of common sense, but it’s gotten way out of hand, and the mask business is probably a net driver of transmission, not a reducer.

• Hans says:

Yes the strangest thing being promoted ….all students in school must wear masks.. Hillsborough and Pinellas counties , Florida.

Imagine masks being worn by kindergarten , first, second and special needs students. Reusable masks. Teachers helping these students will be the carrier to all students. Taking masks off for lunch and PT is guaranteed to bring any virus particles to the skin around the nose, mouth and ears. Looks like creating hot spots is the plan. Along with infecting all,the teachers.

Moisture will enable to mold and other bacteria to grow in the warm moist atmosphere.
      Lung disease with gets great uptick.

Who is promoting this lunacy.

• Bogeyfree says:

They never demanded mandatory mask back around March 20 when CV deaths first began to skyrocket.

Now that we are at our lowest point of CV deaths they demand mandatory masks.

The greatest fraud in America and Pence just goes along never questioning anything.

By the way Pence, why no push back on allowing the left to count ASSUMED as part of the total CV case count?

Hey Pence if you want to expose the truth how about you send in 20 swabs dipped in saline solution and send those in anonymously and see what you get back. My bet is 60% positive.

You are being conned.

Weak as weak comes.

• Debra says:

Masks are a sign of SUBMISSION! You are subjugating you’re voice to be muzzled in a mask.

Just say ‘NO!’

27. sunnyflower5 says:

28. rondo123456 says:

Where the Hell Is John Durham?

Trump has every right to be enraged that four years after Barack Obama’s top henchmen concocted and executed the biggest political scandal of all time, not one person has been held criminally responsible while trials against his associates drag on.

• Bogeyfree says:

Time to remind all of Barr’s words.

“Well, as I said in my confirmation hearing, one of the reasons I came back is because I was concerned that people were feeling there were two standards of justice in this country. And that the political and that the justice, or the law enforcement process was being used to play political games. And I wanted to make sure that we restore confidence in the system. There’s only one standard of justice.

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT POLITICAL PARTY YOUR’RE IN OR YOU KNOW, WHETHER YOUR’RE RICH OR POOR. WE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME STANDARD FOR EVERYBODY.” (Caps Mine)

Our country hangs in the balance. Americans constitutional rights get decimated everyday, law and order is being diminished city by city and still……….

Not one single indictment by the DOJ of any of the DC perpetrators who planned and attempted a coup on a sitting President.

But rest assured there is only one standard of justice according to Barr.

• Patience says:

I do believe that there will be –some justice served.
        If nothing else, ‘justice’, to slow down, interrupt, allow the traders to expose themselves /be exposed ~>to eventually (and ultimately) stop the destruction of the USA.

Strategy based on laws, perseverance, saying –and not saying– the right words, and patience are necessary.

God, Bless, guide and keep safe Sundance….
        and all whom are working (fighting) to save our beautiful and bounty-full American way of life.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Barr: “Blah, blah, blah….“

• Niagara Frontier says:

None of this would not have been possible without a complicit media. Their total control of the message permitted Obama et.al. to commit crimes in plain site knowing they could get away with it.

Even the deepest of Deep State actors would have been forced to respond to public outrage over the seriousness of these crimes. But in the absence of public outrage and demand, there is no need to respond. The criminal enterprises and cover-ups continue uninterrupted.

• Avi says:

It took no time at all for Gestapo Chief Müller to arrest and try people on BS. charges just to induce them to compose.
      What’s taking so long Durham?????

29. Ultimately, I don’t believe that the President’s hands are tied or that he is being duped by anyone.
    The President can make it happen. If he can’t, his presidency is probably too weak to get reelected.
    I think he has been a great president and I will vote for him, but I can’t accept Que sera,sera.

30. sunnyflower5 says:

31. HB says:

This story might bring a chuckle.

The entrance to my job site is halfway down a steep hill and 5 miles from a small logging town. The other day I was pulling out to head home and here comes a lone bicyclist going uphill. He was wearing a mask, geared way down and pedaling like he was on a hamster wheel.

Apparently he was hot and out of breath because he was clawing at that mask trying to let some some air into his mouth. I sat there watching and laughing, wondering how he even survived this world to reach adulthood.

• evergreen says:

He was protected; that’s how he survived to adulthood.

Infant mortality of long ago was the gatekeeper to childhood. The marginal made it by the skin of their teeth. Normal childhood was then the gatekeeper to adulthood. The marginal made it by the skin of their teeth. Adults were by then scarred, tested, and tempered by and large, far more capable to weather the throes of life.

Today, even the sickliest are able to be escorted into childhood, and the oddest ducks on the planet are never shorn of their oddities in childhood–rather, they are stewed in PC for 22 years. No disrespect, of course, to the infirm. The ability to bring them through to adulthood is all good. However, when they arrive and are tested with diseases that challenge a robust immune system, they really are going to face longer odds. That’s no slight to anyone, merely statistics reporting on the state of humanity.

As to the odd ducks vs the hard knocks of life, life really is harder for the ill equipped. Too bad “equipping” the next generation for success is considered to be excessive or unjust.

Ah well, at least we can fall back on Darwin and be joyful that the Left has one scientific deity that they can justly worship.

32. Henry says:

Goya’s CEO said the U.S. is ‘truly blessed’ with President Trump. Latinos are now boycotting.

— wonder just how many really are?

• sunnyflower5 says:

Leave it to AOC to bite the hands that is actually feeding her constituents….

• Shelley Childs says:

Even more reasons to love him:

But unbeknownst to these newly-minted amateur adobo alchemists, this is not Goya’s first cancel rodeo.

In 2017 the New York City Puerto Rican Day Parade, spurred by New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito among others, made the catastrophic decision to honor convicted FALN terrorist Oscar López-Rivera as a “National Liberation Hero”. Goya Foods was, at that time, the event’s most prominent sponsor, but withdrew support for the event once it lent itself to become a platform for terrorist support. Goya’s withdrawal opened the door for other sponsors to withdraw, such as JetBlue, AT&T, Corona beer, the New York Yankees, Coca-Cola, and even Univision. This was Goya’s original sin, more so than some kind words uttered at a President just before signing an executive order that significantly empowers the Hispanic community.

Predictably, the activist media has provided coverage most favorable to the mob. Take, for example, CNN’s report casting AOC and failed presidential candidate Julián Castro as representative of the entire Hispanic community (they’re not).

Then, as they do today, the censorious mob sought to cancel Goya Foods. They will fail today, just as they did 3 years ago.

– NewsBusters

• Troublemaker10 says:

Until companies ignore the boycotts they will not only continue, but get worse.

• Robert Smith says:

Not many I would assume. I guess we’ll see how well the media can amplify things.

• Bogeyfree says:

I wonder if we got 10M MAGA supporters to buy $10.00 of GOYA products each month for the rest of the year if more people would see our resolve and support for freedom of speech and all our other freedoms.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Latinos aren’t boycotting. They LOVE Goya products and frequently there aren’t alternatives on the shelf even if they were to boycott.

This is what WP does. Makes up shite and calls it ‘news’.

33. cjzak says:

Had to post this as a warning, not that we CTH need one, but this is what awaits in Nov. There was a special election held to fill Congressman Chris Collins seat. Very republican district. Candidate Jacobs(repub) is well known, well backed by lots of money, generally well liked and experienced. Basically a shoo-in. His opponent is at best described as a Beto wannabe.

Jacobs won by a landslide. On election day that is. They are still counting votes and will be until the end of July. We saw this in 2018 and it will be back in a big way in Nov. with so much at stake. I think this is why the Dems don’t care that they have a senile old man as their candidate.

Now look what happened and is happening and read between the lines the glee coming from the Dems on their voting scams. They brag that Donald Trump is losing his base basically, which in this district would be almost impossible. They don’t hide their schemes for stealing elections and they will ramp this up in Nov. This seat is now being set up to steal for the Dems when it comes up in Nov. for a full term vote. This district is heavily Republican and there is no way the people in it would pick the Dem, Pres. Trump or no Pres. Trump. Be prepared folks. It’s coming.

They are pushing mail in voting, they did it on this one, and NYS will give it to them. We are lost, but the rest of you need to push for no mail in ballots, limits on when votes still can be counted and any thing else that can make voting transparent and fair. It may be too late already, but if something doesn’t change, we are looking at a possible sweep by the Dems in Nov. all due to their ability to fix the votes anyway they want to.

• jeans2nd says:

Wise words. Thank you.

• Henry says:

So glad Barr and the GOP are all over this.
      /sarc

• Bogeyfree says:

Now you know why the Dems have hired 600 lawyers.

The counting will continue until they get over the finish line in all targeted areas

Russia Collusion was a fraud

The Dossier was a fraud

No Intent was a fraud

4 FISA requests were a fraud

Impeachment was a fraud

Ukraine phone call was a fraud

Gen Flynn entrapment was a fraud

Setting up PapaD was a fraud

CV masks are a fraud

CV counting method is a fraud

CV death counting method is a fraud

So why would anyone think MAIL IN VOTING won’t also be a MASSIVE FRAUD

• Robert Smith says:

We saw it in CA in 2018 and not much of a response from Republicans. So game on.

Democrats just do it and see what happens. Most of the time the answer is nothing happens.

• CNN_sucks says:

The teachers union who are counting the ballots and endorses demented biden….
      math is hard. s/

• Bogeyfree says:

I wonder if all of these after the polls closed absentee ballots if they are counted separately and thus one could see what percentage of all absentee ballots are Dem.

What would it say if 95% or greater came in as Dem especially in a Republican area.

How about…….

PROOF OF MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD!

34. km says:

Any chance Trump sending in the military to take over these liberal communist states? American citizens are being held hostage. What are his options? Its not going to stop,

35. teabag14 says:

Thinking about and praying for Martinez, CA. Joe Knuckles, please keep us posted.

36. Bogeyfree says:

IMO this is another example where the DOJ is failing Americans and allowing a two tier system of justice to prevail.

This is the amended complaint by Ty Clevenger seeking all information from the FIB regarding the Seth Rich Investigation.

The FIB has been saying there was not an investigation involving them while Ty suggests otherwise with a FOIA demand for over 2 years now.

My point is just like the Flynn case, the DOJ knew IMO long ago Flynn was innocent and only with Sidney’s push and it getting to the 11th hour of an innocent man going to jail did the DOJ step in and help produce the evidence that the DOJ withdraw from the case.

So how hard is it for Barr and his DOJ to simply look in the FIB computer files to see if indeed the FIB ever played any role in investigating the Rich murder?

And if there is something there, IMO Barr should acknowledge it and turn it over to Ty so the truth can come out.

Why is this common decency about truth and justice so hard?

A man was murdered and one would think if there was one system of justice that Barr would see the abuse by the FIB and step in and make things right.

Why does it seem like it always takes legal action to force Barr’s DOJ’s hand?

Mind boggling, when the facts are just sitting in a computer files somewhere.

Click to access 2020.07.07-First-Amended-Complaint-mergedstamped.pdf

37. islandpalmtrees says:

Is Hillary Clinton guilty Sedition

Sedition

18 U.S. Code § 2384 – Seditious conspiracy | U.S. Code …
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize …

Christopher Steele told court that Trump-Russia dossier was created so Clinton could challenge 2016 election results

Click to access Steele_August_filing.pdf

-Page 2-
    Response: (b) and (c). Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie
    LIP. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to
    provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the
    legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. Based on
    that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC
    Inc. (also known as “Hillary for America”) could consider steps they would be
    legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that
    election. In turn, that may have resulted in legal proceedings within the
    meaning of limb (a) above, but the immediate needs of Fusion’s clients fell
    with in limbs (b) and (c).

38. sunnyflower5 says:

Biden will unveil his $700 billion economic recovery plan, titled “Build Back Better,” in a speech outside Scranton, Pa., on Thursday. The alliterative slogan previously appeared in an April United Nations campaign urging countries to exploit the coronavirus pandemic as an opportunity for “enhancing climate action,” among other agenda items.

39. Take this seriously, people. Vote wisely in November…

• jeans2nd says:

The “explosions” started on Tues, iirc. Originally it was thought that an underground nuclear accident had occurred, but Iran is screaming too loudly, and others are too silent.
      We wait for info…

• mostlyogauge says:

Slate? Seriously? I will never click on a far left website like this.

• Linda K. says:

Sometimes it is interesting to see how the other side, like Slate, sees what I consider good news for us. Like watching 2016 election results from MSNBC. Fun!

40. T2020 says:

This would be a great Trump Campaign theme song:

41. Pokey says:

When the media gets caught lying about everything, why is it that most people just continue to believe whatever the media tell them? I am completely fed up with stupidity all around us. We cannot soar with the eagles when we are surrounded by turkeys.

When did unconstitutional thought crimes become real crimes in real courtrooms? The Constitutionality of these so called “hate crimes” hasn’t even been debated, much less challenged in what remains of our judicial system.

What exactly is a thing that is called “social justice” ? There cannot be such a condition, because the only way justice can ever be applied is to a single accused perpetrator in a court of law. When they round up rioters and looters, each individual is charged with a crime. The whole mob is not charged as a group.

And why is an obviously racist organization placed on a pedestal while isolated individuals, who oppose them for their obvious racism, are routinely charged with hate crimes for objecting to being called racists and enemies of social justice and doubters of the media accounts of all of this.

This is not our country anymore. I don’t know what it has become but I suspect that, in view of how easily we are cowed into submission during an obvious pandemic hoax, the vast majority of us are mindlessly stupid lemmings.

42. sunnyflower5 says:

On April 1, the Trump administration announced a surge of military assets in the Caribbean Sea and East Pacific Ocean. The U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and Drug Enforcement Agency are all involved in the surge.

“The president is really excited to make this trip to South Command to witness first-hand the tremendous fruits of Operation Surge,” Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway told the Gray Television Washington News Bureau. “We continue to disrupt narcotics that are flowing from around the world and into our communities and into our kids’ bodies, sadly.”

According to the administration, since the surge began, the military assets have seized more than 70,000 kilograms of cocaine and more than 13,500 lbs. of marijuana — an estimated value of $1.77 billion.

43. jeans2nd says:

Has anyone seen A2 lately? It’s been too long.
    thx

44. Dora says:

Sounds very Stalinesque.

• Robert Smith says:

This is where Outside people have you committed and ruin your life because you are a danger to yourself.

• lolli says:

Robert Smith 🇺🇸

Remember the red flag law?

This is same thing. Barr’s precrime bill he put in place. It wasn’t talked about much. Can’t imagine why…

• JCM800 says:

Barr is a Statist Tyrant and continues to support Unconstitutional Illegal Surveillance FISA.
          Barr pushes that a few adjustments will make it Constitutional.
          Barr believes he and the Vile Deep State Tyrants are above the 4th Amendment.

“Amendment IV
          The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

“Protect the US Constitution against Enemies Foreign and Domestic.”

45. rondo123456 says:

What Is Causing the Spike in COVID-19 Cases?

• Bogeyfree says:

Easy……

Up until around May 20 a single case was counted when an actual positive test for that person came back.

Effective June 1 in many states they added ASSUMED Case as a category whereby if a positive person was deemed to have been around people they could ADD up to 17 NEW ASSUMED cases to the Total Case Count.

When you get to simple add a 17x multiplier that is how you get the case count up.

What you never hear from the media are these case categories broken down they ALWAYS roll them together.

They rigged the game and Pence has bit off hook line and sinker with ZERO ouch back.

• Debra says:

Importing infected people from south of the border to treat in the border states, so they too, can reach their quota of deaths to be able to cash in due to the numbers . . .

46. Nick the Deplorable says:

• Nick the Deplorable says:

• Eric says:

I was just going to post that it has been pretty quiet this week!

Not any more.

• Bec74 says:

I agree. It starts in the elementary schools and really takes hold in the middle schools. I was shocked to learn what my children were learning in middle school here in NY. For U.S. history in middle school the teacher ran a mock trial and had the class put Christopher Columbus on trial for genocide. Of course, he was convicted. This passed for learning the history of Columbus discovering the Americas. Furthermore, in 7th grade ELA, the child learn reads books celebrating the success of the workers’ revolution and the unionization of workers, personal identity, social integration, and science and culture. What happened to reading classic works of literature and learning the fundamentals of grammar and how to structure essays, etc…? My 6th grader’s ELA class focused all spring on teen activism – with articles focused on David Hogg, Greta Thurnberg, etc… My 10th grader told me just this morning that the ELA curriculum for middle school is a lot more political than when she went through only a few years ago. I always suspected it was bad, but I did not know how bad until the kids were home for the COVID closures. I complained many times to the school about the ELA course curriculum. I am considering home schooling my middle school student just to get her away from this mess that passes for ELA and social studies.

• Nick the Deplorable says:

I read through my ex’s daughters history book. WWII was like 2 pages long. Lots of important events were just a mention and did not go int details.

• David Mitchell says:

The next time the left starts making noise about student loan forgiveness, tel them to take a run at the huge, tax free, endowments at the universities and colleges. that is where the student loan $ went to pad these endowments.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Great post. Students fund some of the endowment money through exorbitant tuitions. ‘Loan forgiveness’ transfers the student payment of the tuition loan to the taxpayers, and the endowment still continues to fund. Only the source of the tuition revenue changes. The endowment is good either way. I’d imagine with taxpayer-funded loan ‘forgiveness‘, the universities would get their tuition loan money paid straight up in full by the govt rather than waiting for the monthly loan installments over a period of decades if the student were paying the loan.

Now we see why Eliz Warren, ex-prof at Harvard is all about ‘loan forgiveness’. Wonder how much $$$$ Harvard passed to her as Senator to get her to advocate for that?

‘Loan forgiveness’ really is ‘FREE UNIVERSITY’ for all students. It’s just a different, catchy name that pulls at the heart strings. Dems love to pull at the heart strings to garner support. Very crafty of them.

• Bec74 says:

At least there was a book. I am not trying to disparage. What passes now for social studies school texts is disgraceful. In my case, the kids were not given a textbook. The teacher’s lessons were in part a series of “Brain Pop” lectures. It was crazy what passed for distance learning for middle school last spring.

• CNN_sucks says:

Yes, math and science, please.

47. Bec74 says:

Biden has a long history of plagiarism. In fact, he had to drop out of the 1988 presidential election over his past plagiarism. He is now stealing policy initiatives and plans from President Trump and Peter Navarro’s draft executive order for “Buy American”. He is has no original ideas.