Yesterday during a White House Rose Garden event celebrating Hispanic business, Goya Foods President and CEO Bob Unanue praised President Trump for his commitment and economic action plan. Mr. Unanue previously appeared with President Obama at the White House; however, his remarks supporting President Trump drove the left-wing nuts bananas.

Immediately following Unanue’s remarks, the organized left-wing cancel culture machine starting demanding an immediate boycott of Goya Foods. Mr. Unanue responded to criticism earlier today.  He won’t back down from supporting President Trump.

The insufferable leftists will lose this battle. Goya is a well known shopping staple amid Latinos because the products are really good. Additionally, if the uber-left thinks Hispanics, writ large, are in line with their identity politics, they’re in for a surprise. Faith and family are at the core of the Latino culture.

ACTION ALERT: Let’s turn this nonsense effort by the radical leftists into a positive opportunity. Thousands of supportive Americans have already started purchasing Goya products. Additionally, purchasing Goya products for donations to local food pantries is yet another way to create a positive outcome against the left-wing professional hate machine. I’m in.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

417 Responses to Action Alert: Goya Foods CEO Responds To Leftist Boycott After Remarks Praising President Trump…

1. sync says:

President Trump on DACA

• bulwarker says:

Betraying his base to appease Jared and Ivanka, while falling for the “Big Tent” lie.

• GB Bari says:

This move by the President has nothing to do with “big tent”. It has also been something he wanted to do since early in his administration.

I voted for PDJT partly because of his tough stance on illegal immigration. But I have studied the DACA situation and I cannot see rejecting these young adults because they were unknowingly brought here illegally by their parents or others.

These estimated 800,000 +/- “DACA” people are already here and have been here since they were children. Many don’t really know another home. The children did not knowingly violate a law by coming here illegally. Their parents or guardians did, but not the children.

IMHO this one-time action is the most sensible and politically smart move President Trump can make. This will definitely boost his support among the Hispanic community. Most reasonable Deplorables should understand that this will not suddenly introduce a million more immigrants into the country – they have been here for years. And many are and have been productive tax-paying residents. This action merely gives them a path to legal citizenship.

President Trump has taken tough actions and fought against most of Congress and the courts to build the Wall and to turn away thousands of illegal aliens at the Mexican border. He has put significant financial and material resources into hardening the border defenses and taken a lot of heat from the Left for all of it.

I trust the President and he has more than proven his integrity and determination to keep his promises. I will vote for him even more enthusiastically than I did in 2016.

• exdeadhead says:

Merit and loyalty matter, also duration in USA (extent of assimilation). This cannot be a blanket amnesty for all DACA, would be same as Obama.

• Nonsense. I don’t care how long they’ve been here and why their parents brought them here illegally. They need to go home to their country of origin.

My sympathies lie with Americans who were BORN here.

Trump is DEAD wrong on this one.

• lcsteel says:

Many of these so called DACA immigrants are anti-white, criminals and never met a social program they didn’t like.”

True and many need to be weeded out.

• teabag14 says:

This issue requires more thought. AND we need to find out exactly what the “path” is before we rush to judgement. I understand your feelings and I share them to some extent, but we need to get the details first. I want to know more.

• HeLLINaHandbasket says:

Yes, it is strategically sound politics, and compassionate – however, I would prefer they are not allowed to stay, or must go through the same citizenship rigors as all others (which I hope it is what President Trump will do).

But when leftists/democrats use that same sentiment, to say the reason for a legitimate citizenship grant in the USofA, as ‘it’s the only home they know’ – should swing the same way for illegals who willingly left ‘the only home they know’ in Mexico, to traverse across the border to a foreign land, far from home – it is just as compassionate to secure their residency in their Mexican home too.

I understand what you’re saying, it’s actually coming from a place of compassion.
          And, we all know it’s leftist double-speak, and has nothing to do with compassion.

#MAGA

• Eric says:

Oh please… Latino support of the President and MAGA has been steadily growing and will be a major factor if and when he is re-elected.

The Trojan Horse theories about Jared and Ivanka are downright tiresome.

• valuethetruth says:

You don’t like President Trump anyway, so as Hillary would say, “What difference does it make?”

• Marc says:

This has been his recorded position since summer 2017. He hasn’t budged on allowing DACA recipients to stay and get citizenship. Remember the deal he wanted to make with Chuck and Nancy? He wasn’t bluffing and it was a win-win for Trump no matter what they did.

• Amy2 says:

Their parents and Obama put them in limbo. The president needs to get this off his plate. A path is just that, they’ll need to follow it.

• fred5678 says:

DAPA was rewarding the stolen jewels to the burglars. It was ended with little fuss.

DACA is rewarding the stolen jewels to the children of the burglars..

What about the parents? Can the new DACA citizen children petition to bring in their burglar parents in the future? NOBODY talks about the parents when they talk about the “DREAMERS”.

I have emailed via WH contact page many times about this — I urged POTUS to carefully consider the incentives/disincentives with any action he takes.

BTW — DACA was not a law passed by Congress, the branch that Obama said 22 times would have to pass it, and not even an Obama EO. It was a mere memorandum of a new regulation written by his Sec DHS. Current DHS should be able to rescind it with no direct action by POTUS.

DACA is CACA.

• Cathy M. says:

DACA recipients already had/has a path to citizenship but essentially only a few made the effort to do so.

(I originally posted this about 2 yrs ago, so some of the numbers would be a bit off. But news reporting are still citing approx 800,000 DACA recipients.)

DACA eligible aliens had their chance for “due process” (for several yrs) to seek legal status but the majority didn’t lift one finger to do so. (DACA is not a legal status). The vast majority of them apparently believe the laws do not apply to them.

**Approximately 1.9 million illegals were eligible to apply for DACA at the time DACA was initiated.

** Of those, approximately 800,000 received DACA status (as of 2017)

** That means that approx. 1.1 million of potential DACA eligible illegals were either not eligible (conviction of crime, dropped out of school, gang member, etc.), and/or did not even attempt to apply for DACA.

** Those who did obtain DACA status (approx 800,000) had years to apply to remain in the U.S. legally without fear of deportation.

Of those 800,000 who did obtain DACA, Approx. only 105,225 took legal steps & did obtain legal status.

** Those DACA eligible & recipients, who did not take legal steps, had several years to apply for advanced parole (leave the country temporarily & return to U.S.), then LPR (Green Card), then citizenship.
      But the Vast majority of them are either too lazy, too ignorant, too dumb or ineligible to do so. [remember, most are now adults]

DACAs that did apply :(numbers overlap due to going thru different legal statuses.)
      As of 2017-
      ** 45,447 DACA recipients have been approved for advance parole
      ** 59,778 DACA recipients have applied for Lawful Permanent Resident, known as a ‘Green Card’
      ** 39,514 DACA recipients have been approved for a Green Card
      ** Of the DACA recipients with Green Cards, 2,181 have applied for U.S. citizenship
      ** Of the DACA recipients with Green Cards, 1,056 have become U.S. citizens

(At least these aliens abided by the law,( so I don’t mind them staying) But they Broke In Line of those who have waited years to enter legally.)

(I can’t recall my source but believe it was either the Heritage Foundation or Cato)

• Cathy M. says:

And according to a 2019 USCIS data:

Almost 8-percent of total DACA requestors (59,786 individuals) had arrest records as of the date the systems were queried, which included offenses such as assault and battery, rape, murder, and drunk driving, among others. “Requestors” includes individuals approved and denied DACA.

Of those individuals whose DACA requests were approved and had one or more arrests or apprehensions, 53,792 were arrested or apprehended prior to their most recent approval.

Approximately 13-percent (7,814) of approved DACA requestors with an arrest had an arrest after their grant was approved and prior to renewal.

54.8-percent of DACA requestors with more than one arrest (17,079) most recently had a DACA case status of “approved” as of the date the systems were queried.

199 individuals who requested DACA had 10 or more arrests. Of those, 51 most recently had DACA case status of “approved,” as of the date the systems were queried.

Of the total 888,765 DACA requestors, 797,297 had no arrests or apprehensions, and 710, 842 were approved.

• MelH says:

Cathy M, thanks for all the data. I’ve always wondered but never researched, Have a DACA friend who keeps saying he’s working on getting citizenship, but now, 12 years later, steers clear of our family, knows we will ask if we can celebrate his citizenship now.

2. alonzo1956 says:

We’ve been buying their products for years. We will be buying MORE of their products in the future. It is important to support like minded people. I still eat at Arby’s more than I used to because they stood by Laura Ingraham when David Hogg went after her. I purchased Arby’s gift cards and told them why I was their fan. Do you all have a years supply of food, cash, precious metals and the means to protect them? BE PREPARED the Boy Scouts say and in today’s times it is a good idea.

3. There are more of us than them. Dead people only vote Democrat. Goya will announce record 3Q profits.

• Raven says:

Every sentence a treasure!

I’ll be heading to the grocery store tomorrow just to fill my cart with all things Goya. Hopefully we will hear Goya’s third quarter profits soared, and, if we hear differently, we will know it is just more gaslighting from fake news.

4. Blind no Longer says:

All in Sundance!!!! Every grocery store trip now…multiple cans of Goya products will be in my bag!! Cancel that you communists bitches!!!!

5. pattykins says:

Done! Proud to support those willing to stand up to the mob.

6. Mary Ann Miller says:

I was to going shopping tomorrow and planning to buying some extra food to donate to a food drive that my church is conducting for the local food cupboard. Guess what I will buying instead of pancake mix, cereal, etc.

7. sickconservative says:

Stone sentence commuted so enjoy your goya even more.

8. 813.52Ran says:

Does anyone know if Goya products are available in Canada. Will definitely stock up if it’s so.

• WSB says:

Try online.

• 813.52Ran says:

Will do. Just found out yesterday that the Canadian distributor for the Black Rifle Coffee Company is about 6 minutes from my house. They also sell guns and ammo. They told me that they have never been so busy and they are booking courses for firearm acquisition permits into the end of August. My wife and I have signed up. Going over tomorrow for some coffee.

Heading into my sixth decade here and didn’t know I could go down the street and buy a sawed off shotgun. Go figure.

• Lady in Red says:

You can buy Goya at Walmart.

• Depends on where you are. Did a quick search online …. amazon.ca has some products but there are also a few retail places …. “Fresh is Best on Broadway” in Vancouver has some products according to website.

Not near me but may plan a stop next time I am on the west coast.

9. Kate says:

Wow, from everything I have read on this site there is a backlash on a backlash. AOC and her radical leftists are toast, and well deserved.

10. sunnyflower5 says:

11. Kent says:

..best ‘tacos’ in the world…25th and memorial in port arthur tx….ain’t like ANY other taco I EVER had…tasty fajita meat on a fluffy flour tortilla…pico de gallo…salsa verde….fried onion and bell peppers….one buck EACH…talking five will feed you ALL DAY!……

just happened to notice Goya products on a truck making deliveries…..(i drove trucks for a few years)…..

And…FWIW….I am a ‘cracker’….my neighborhood is Hispanic…

buddy Pedro turned me on to the place….

12. MfM says:

I’m more of a generic girl, but bought some Goya tonight. Some was for me, but the Sason seasoning was on sale, so that went in the convenient food pantry bin by the grocery store exit.

I’ll certainly but more in the future.

13. Right to reply says:

Grocery shop every Saturday. Will be specifically buy their brand.

14. fred5678 says:

I have kidney beans on the shelf for my next 2 batches of chili — but now that I think of it, I am low on

15. Bigbadmike says:

Bought out all Goya products today from my Plant Manager who owns a Mexican Grocery in town. Will disperse to our employees tomorrow morning. Wonder what the tab is? Don’t care. Anyone who supports the President like Goya’s CEO deserves our support. Bought some Goya Honey tonight and it’s Made in the USA.

16. SandDollar says:

Love this! Specific call to action that is easy to understand and pass along.

17. I buy organic mostly, but I have purchased in goya in the past when organic is not available. I will buy goya next time in the grocery store and donate to Good will who then distributes to food banks, shelters, etc. Happy to support them.

18. teaforall says:

Love Goya products, use theme all the time.
    Supermarket run tomorrow

19. BigTalkers says:

This is a great, SD. Keep us posted so we can help dump the next Dumb-Dem twit boycott. Thanks!

20. rebelchick says:

I had never heard of this company until today today.
    I damn sure bought the heck out of their products while shopping this evening.
    Anyone that tells the commies to go pack sand has my support.
    MAGA

21. frank field says:

Just went to Goya site. Sent them a thank you note for standing up for America.

Committed to purchasing more MAGAGoya products.

Great site. Astonishing breadth of offerings. Go there!

Trump for Rushmore. 🙏🇺🇸

• rvsueandcrew says:

I went to the Goya site and found Goya Bean Burgers. Oh, my! The only thing I miss since giving up red meat is a good burger. Turkey burgers are okay if I burn the heck outta’ them, but not great. I’m looking to try Goya’s Bean Burgers after seeing the photos!

22. 4EDouglas says:

Watch what happens- bet hardly any sjw’s eat their products.No enough soy. and I’ve made myself hungry for Huevos Rancheros..

23. roy_batty says:

Goya is a staple in our house and it will continue to be. Keep jumping that shark Left.

24. Conservative_302 says:

From now on I will buy Goya beans and whatever else I need that they sell. DACA? Not sure. I care more about Trump winning in November.

25. Margaret Berger says:

Let’s empty the shelves like it was toilet paper.

26. pyromancer76 says:

I just purchased Goya hot sauces and a 6-pack of Goya black beans. Praise President Trump. Thanks to Goya Foods President and CEO Bob Unanue. I had not tried Goya products before. Now this order and I hope many more. MAGA. KAG

27. Lady in Red says:

Needed canned goods today, but no Goya at Safeway. I’ve seen in at plenty of other markets, and have bought it every so often, but I will be making the effort to buy Goya going forward. It’s well-priced so another positive.

28. CharterOakie says:

! Buen provecho!

29. Jeff says:

In all my life, I’ve never bought a Goya product. Tomorrow, that changes.

30. kleen says:

I’m in! I will buy Goya products. let’s Chik-Fli-A them

31. sunnydaze says:

Had to laugh when I heard about this latest Lefty Outrage against Goya, because I KNEW it would backfire- in multiple ways.

The obvious one is, it’s insulting to Hispanics.

But there are also thousands of small grocery stores across the U.S. that , basically, *only* carry Goya for many of their products like olive oil, rice, dried beans etc etc etc.

The Democrats are deliciously stupid.

32. Danny Mitchell says:

I’m in as well. Just put their products to the top of my list.

33. Danny Mitchell says:

I’m in as well. Just put their products to the top of my list.

34. Danny Mitchell says:

I’m in as well. Just put their products to the top of my list.

35. Sherri Young says:

If Kroger’s runs out of Goya canned products before I get there, I know a Mexican grocery store that carries a good selection. We’ll be doing business soon and help out the food bank.

These people are messing with a company that sells products that are easy and important to share.

#MAGA

36. P-Dawg says:

I Will stock my pantry is full of Goya! I am a huge fan now. I am buying a Maytag dishwasher today because it’s made in the USA. We got a support American businesses that stand up to the tyrannical left in this country.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Smart choice on Goya and Maytag. I bought a Maytag HE washer and dryer a year and a half ago. Love those machines! Some people don’t like the HE washer. The trick is to load clothes around (not across) the center. I bought Maytag for the same reason — made in the USA!

37. sunnydaze says:

….” Largest Hispanic-owned food company in the United States….”

Interesting page w/ history of the company, etc.

38. Ace says:

If the Dems win this year, Mrs. Clinton is done forever. She would love to run after 8 years of Trump.
    But with all this insanity, the Donald is looking at a landslide.
    It’s almost as if someone is trying to help him win…

39. Jay says:

And GOYA is not give money to BLM. ANOTHER reason to support them!

40. Greeneghis Khan says:

I always buy Goya beans…..I will stock up and eat more….Sorry Family!
    😉

41. MaineCoon says:

They have some good looking recipes offered on their site.

42. MaineCoon says:

Hey, folks. For anyone buying in bulk to possibly donate to a food bank, they have a promotion below:

Get 1% back on ALL of your GOYA® purchases at participating retailers. Registration is FREE.

43. Oregon23 says:

I’m in!! Just went to the web site and bought great looking olive oils and chips. Will explore other store options locally. Also did survey and wrote note expressing appreciation for “Standing Up” for our President!

44. This is a big deal. Goya products are a prominent brand in Hispanic households all across America. Their products occupy prime grocery store shelf space in mom and pop and national grocery stores.

Standing up to the Leftist bullies will not be lost on Hispanic Americans.

God Bless President Trump. God Bless Bob Unanue.

45. lolli says:

I am drinking Goya coconut water right now.
    We have a lot of Goya products to choose from.
    Shopping tomorrow to stock up 😊

46. Jlwary says:

Bought about $40 worth. I usually buy organic, but this is for a good cause. I can’t stand bullies!!!

47. hey lib’s I’m buying more Goya foods, at kroges,

48. rashomon says:

The Carlyle Group tried to buy out Goya late last year and take it public with a “new” management gropu. The family declined the reported $3.5 billion offer, saying their generations to come would continue their grandparents efforts to make their customers proud. True Americans all!

49. JustScott says:

OH NO! There are going to be Goya Foods shortages. I am warning everyone to stock up / hordvimmediately!!!

• Hello Kitty says:

My local WalMart PULLED every.single.piece. of Goya.

• wondering999 says:

The regular cans of beans were mostly sold out, so I went for the organics on the top shelf.

Cousin now has $10 worth of beans (and a container of juice, and Maria cookies)

I owe brother for garden produce… so he’ll get a bunch of cans also: black beans, red beans, pinto beans, garbanzos…

🙂 and I”ll be back for more. Thank you Goya. You stand by me, I’ll stand by you

• Miguel Suradevi says:

I read an article this morning about Goya being boycotted by the Marxist. Then this afternoon here in southern California i was bored sitting around the house and all of a sudden i got this idea to go and buy Goya foods. So i bought about $100 of Goya beans at Walmart and stood outside the exit with them in bags in the shopping cart. I made a makepeice sign that read Goya Beans MAGA, Free. It took me about an hour to give it all away but i had so much fun supporting Goya and PDT. I got a couple of fuck you and fuck Trump but most were neutral and some were openly supportive of what i did. One young hispanic guy came back after he walked his family to the car and thanked me and said he will vote for Trump 2020. Cool beans haha.