Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

783 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. Andy says:

Sundance, you are cut from the same cloth as the great founders of the United States Godspeed in your endeavours, and please let us know when and what we can do in support!

2. hdwJunkie says:

Good luck. The battle will be brutal. The entrenched bureaucracy is a formidable opponent, and the media/democrat alliance have convinced an awful lot of usually bright people that we are irredeemable, and deserve cancellation. The response to Trump’s Independence day speech is shocking. As various pundits have noted, Trump is actually governing in a fairly mainstream, old centrist democrat manner. Obama and Clinton both advocated for immigration controls, border enforcement, etc. As you’ve noted, Trumps biggest battle is with the globalists that are happy to take advantage of the American citizen, and with the military-industrial complex that bleeds us via our lucrative wars.

3. kleen says:

Whoa! We have plan B.

Besides donating and praying, what else can we do?

Just let us know… I will travel.

Ready.

4. AusLiz says:

Sundance as an outsider looking. in I am amazed at what you do for us Treepers but above all for your country. God bless you and take great care for you are actually helping not just Pres Trump and America but all in the west.
    Thank you and God Be With You.

5. kdawg says:

Hello Sundance , I’ve been reading your work since early 2017 and your writing / research / insight amazes me…it’s hard to believe one person does so much ! Others have said it better than me, but you are GREATLY appreciated, fact is, you are a treasure, a real national treasure ! I’ve turned a number of people onto ‘The Last Refuge’, the best blog on the internet bar none ! If you make it to Portland ,OR in your travels , it would be an honor to buy you dinner ! Never stop what you’re doing and Godspeed in charging the ramparts ! We MUST win, there is NO second place ….
    My prayers are with you !

6. alliwantissometruth says:

Be careful, be safe and kick some ass Sundance

You’re in my prayers

7. Rick hickey says:

I’m with you. Let’s know how we can help. Love Rick

8. Publius2016 says:

As with all great plans, we will know when the time is right…

“dont fire until you see the whites of their eyes”

Globalist Uniparty Deep State Think Tank Black Ops has moved all the pieces in place out of desperation; not anticipation…like a cornered animal they hope to fool the opposition with their displays of FEROCIOUS INSANITY!

Godspeed SD! We have truth and glorious sunlight!! Shine forth!!!

• topavalley says:

Publius,
      My like button worked but wanted to say, great comment!
      Some friends and family ask why I watch POLITICS instead of TV. They don’t want to be stressed.
      Our country is under attack.

“Deep State Think Tank Black Ops has moved all the pieces in place out of desperation; not anticipation…like a cornered animal they hope to fool the opposition with their displays of FEROCIOUS INSANITY!”

9. Legion of One says:

Godspeed!!

10. Jimmy R says:

We love you out here in readerland, Sundance.

11. Andy says:

Sundance, clearly you are cut from the same cloth as the great founders of the United States.
    Godspeed, and please let us know when and how we can support.

12. Tom says:

Praying don’t give up!

13. teaforall says:

Sundance
    I have always called you Our Gatekeeper. I know I am blessed finding the Treehouse as my refuge. The truth will set you free . Wherever that road will take you, on this journey. My prayers are with you. Be safe, stay strong to your beliefs, and remember we are all here for you and what ever you need. God Bless and keep you safe
    Just made a donation ,
    Love ya
    Tea

14. maga2004 says:

You MUST Watch this video to just get a glimmer of what Sundance is talking about: Three hours long; the best education you can get on this in a short period of time.

15. what, specifically, do you need from us? Donations? A place to stay in certain cities? Facebook post? Tweets? Parler? Tell us what we can do.

• Ordinaryman says:

He mentioned yesterday that he wanted us to get active between now and the election to talk to people, support our local Party organizations, be proactive, and do what we can to get people to vote and understand the importance of this fork in the road which can destroy our Constitution form of government.

• bkrg2 says:

all the above. plus spread the word via every network you have.
      volunteer for candidates who are endorsed by Trump

16. maga2004 says:

17. CorwinAmber says:

Sundance, simply put, we are not worthy…but we’ll try to do better as you show us the way
    L’AUDACE! L’AUDACE! TOUJOURS L’AUDACE!

18. tankascribe says:

Blessed art Thou, the Lord Our G-d, Master of the Universe, for You are He that hath created us, nurtured us, and brought us through the fullness of time to this moment. May You look with favor upon Sundance and strengthen his spirit that he may be successful in his quest, that justice is brought upon the evil-doers, that victory may be ours. Amen!

19. Albie Fisher says:

Long time reader, first time commenter, and huge fan of the thought-provoking discussions here. Just wanted to surface in support of Sundance’s brilliant research and call to action. There is so much cold anger at the left’s disgusting anti-Americanism, and even at the lack of action against this malignancy. I can’t wait for some of that anger to translate into patriotic happiness as the big ugly exposes and punishes the swamp. Godspeed Sundance!

20. Shyster says:

You:re down range now patriot, keep your head on a swivel and direct all of us patriots as needed to email, call, and contribute for whatever the task takes…..we salute you sir!

21. Kristin DeBacco says:

Traveling money coming your way. If in AZ you are always welcome in our house. Let us know. Godspeed and stay safe.

22. Mike in a Truck says:

Great men rise to the events of their time.Water reaches it’s own level. Of the 56 men that signed The Declaration of Independence: – 5 were captured and tortured to death.-12 had homes ransacked and burned. -2 Lost sons in the Revolutionary War.-9 Died from wounds or disease.-24 Were Lawyers.-11 Were merchants. -9 Were farmers/ plantation owners.-Carter Braxton of Virgina saw his merchant ships destroyed. He died in poverty.-Thomas McKeam, who served in Congress without pay, was hounded by the British forces to constantly move his family, ended up in poverty.-Dillery,Hall,Clymer,Walton,Gwinnett,Heyward,Rutledge, and Middleton had their property looted by subjects and soilders.-Thomas Nelson Jr. Urged George Washington to fire on his own home because Cornwallis had taken it for his headquarters at the battle of Yorktown.He died bankrupt.-Francis Lewis had his home and property destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife-she died in a few months.-John Hart was driven from the bedside of his dying wife.His fields and grist mill destroyed. He lived in forests and caves. After a year he returned home to find his 13 children vanished. “AND FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS DECLARATION, WITH A FIRM RELIANCE ON THE PROTECTION OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE, WE MUTUALLY PLEDGE TO EACH OTHER OUR LIVES,OUR FORTUNES,AND OUR SACRED HONOR.” You pigs in the BLM, Antifa,DemKong politicians and some Republicans better understand this: the sacrifice of those men are not forgotten. If it’s a fight you want a fight you will get.

23. JAS says:

SD, you’re leading by example. This is what we all should aspire to. All the best and God Speed!

24. TrustyHaste says:

People I have heard refer to The Conservative Treehouse recently: Laura Ingraham, Paul Joseph Watson, David Knight, Greg Gutfeld and maybe Brit Hume.

25. Trygve says:

Goodspeed, friend! Count on my support, and donation.

26. James Street says:

The heroes on our side are magnificent.

27. stripmallgrackle says:

I buoy my spirits with the confidence that when Sundance says a plan is afoot, he is at least as capable of executing a strategy as he is at exposing the facts here at CTH.

Day after Day, week after week of searching for news on this and a few other blogs has been tedious, to say the least. I can read all I want about riots, about protests that aren’t riots, about somebody’s outrage over something Trump said or didn’t say, or that he did or didn’t do, or how the government is abusing emergency powers, or how the news is all narrative, or how the media twisted somebody’s words today, or got caught just plain making up the news.

I can read about how the polls are right, or how the polls are wrong. I can read about Biden’s declining mental faculties, or about how so-and-so thinks Biden will be the greatest president ever.

I can read, and read until I’m bored to tears about everything that’s happening today.

What I can’t read about is people whose names have become all too familiar to us being arrested, indicted, convicted, and sentenced to prison.

Today, Sundance’s words give me hope that if not tomorrow, soon this will change.

28. Patriot1783 says:

Is there a need to install an “underground” Treehouse?
    You or other admins have a place of rest & meal in CT anytime.

29. FreedomNinja says:

Dude we have your back. Just let us know what we can do. And if you didn’t know it already, we appreciate you tremendously.

30. sickconservative says:

I came here from post on GWP really don’t know how many years ago but as always a conservative but opened my eyes to so much more too the truth I wasn’t seeing.
    Glad you are taking the fight to another level at this point.

31. Ronald says:

Good luck, stay safe, and win!!!!

32. Todd says:

What is the timeline for this Sundance??

33. karen says:

This is my first time posting. I just donated to you. May God keep you safe. Thank you for all you do.

34. Lion2017 says:

God Bless Patriot Sundance! Let us know what you need us to do.

35. SayItAintSoJoe says:

Sundance, my 94 year old mother and I wish you God speed and heartfelt thanks for all you do and have done to fight for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and truth.

36. Roadagent says:

God bless and preserve you.

37. Kala Mologne says:

Sundance…you are amazing! I constantly post your information on our organization’s FB page. I do wish their was a competitor for FB. 1776 Freedom’s Calling https://www.facebook.com/1776FreedomsCalling/

38. Due Gonzalez says:

Thank you for taking all your efforts to expose the deep state injustices to the next level. God has certainly called on you. May you scale those ramparts with ease.

39. wxobserver says:

Sundance…I have no idea who you really are, what networks of contacts you might have, and cannot even begin to imagine what you are planning — given what you are up against.

Whatever you are up to, you have my best wishes for success. Vaya con Dios.

40. onefunnydog says:

The path you’re taking is indeed rarely traveled and likely at great peril to you and loved ones. God bless you Sundance as you carry the burden of many Patriots.

41. loopyloo305 says:

God bless you Sundance, praying for you!

42. candyman says:

Don’t ever be afraid to ask for help. The silent majority are fierce warriors when call to action.

43. Lepanto says:

Offering a daily rosary for your effort, like they did in 1571…the movement of Providence in favor of civilization.

44. McGuffin says:

My suggestion: Traveling in an rv is a great way to be extremely mobile and anonymous. Being an rv’er is a great cover. You can “be” anyone you want to be. When people get nosy just tell them your an insurance salesman and they’ll stop asking you questions. Works every time in any situation.

There are places you can park for the night for free (Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Bass Pro, etc)
    There’s a whole network out there!

45. MaineCoon says:

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you;
    The Lord make His face shine on you,
    And be gracious to you;
    The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
    And give you peace.

Godspeed, Sundance.

46. visage13 says:

Be safe in your travels, I will keep you in my prayers.Keep the faith!

47. ConservativeTrope says:

“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.“

As the esteemed Mr Franklin noted, there is no next time. This is the hill we choose to die on.

48. Del Parker says:

Godspeed, Sundance. You were born or this.

49. Gpig says:

Just donated $50.00. God Bless all

50. MicD says:

Ride Sundance Ride !
    You know where to find me, the light is on and I’ll leave the latch string out.